: Because it kills rune diversity. Like basically every adc would take it, almost every top would take it. It also is too similar to press the attack. There is no reason to bring it back.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b9JYEHTM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-17T10:15:26.061+0000) > > Because it kills rune diversity. Like basically every adc would take it, almost every top would take it. It also is too similar to press the attack. There is no reason to bring it back. nope, warlords bloodlust or whatever it was called was pretty popular.
Doge2020 (NA)
: If you want to compare sustain based juggernauts to see who is tankier, use Illaoi, in my opinion she is the queen of sustain for juggernauts. Darius would never be able to out tank her or out sustain her.
> [{quoted}](name=Doge2020,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:35:08.848+0000) > > If you want to compare sustain based juggernauts to see who is tankier, use Illaoi, in my opinion she is the queen of sustain for juggernauts. Darius would never be able to out tank her or out sustain her. Before latest decimate buff I would agree. but 3 man Q is now 45% heal, which is more than illaoi hitting 8 tentacle slaps...
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: 45% tomorrow pogchamp
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:28:03.401+0000) > > 45% tomorrow pogchamp I'm so glad riot is taking this route to buff him instead of yet another damage buff which they did time and time before which never helped darius that much.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Darius cannot tank more than a Garen, ever. Even when the Garen doesn't press W, he still stands far tankier than Darius.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:22:25.153+0000) > > Darius cannot tank more than a Garen, ever. Even when the Garen doesn't press W, he still stands far tankier than Darius. Whatever pal. You're wrong. Darius has the potential to heal 36 (without visage) % missing health every 3 seconds towards late game, he can absolutely outtank garen in a normal scenario, AND HE FREQUENTLY DID OUTTANK GAREN in seasons 5 and 6. Garen has NO in-combat sustain options, and he basically doesn't have a passive in mid-late game teamfights.
Rioter Comments
stoyo8 (NA)
: Most darius players can relate to your issues. Damage is really high and darius is the squishiest of the juggernauts so he just dies before he even reaches five stacks most of the time. To help with these issues you can take ghost, and because you are taking ghost, take raptors cloak for sustain and faster walk back to lane. Also ulting someone who is low can be better actually hitting someone five times to get passive off. . . darius has an atrocious A.S, he takes to long to get five stacks the normal way. Hopefully buffs make him feel more tanky
> [{quoted}](name=stoyo8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:56:17.371+0000) > > Most darius players can relate to your issues. Damage is really high and darius is the squishiest of the juggernauts so he just dies before he even reaches five stacks most of the time. > > To help with these issues you can take ghost, and because you are taking ghost, take raptors cloak for sustain and faster walk back to lane. > Also ulting someone who is low can be better actually hitting someone five times to get passive off. . . darius has an atrocious A.S, he takes to long to get five stacks the normal way. > > Hopefully buffs make him feel more tanky It's not that darius is the squishiest, but its that his sustain is one of the hardest to get off in teamfight scenarios against coordinated teams. compare him to someone like garen who presses W to become a top tier tank for a few seconds basically, or Nasus who also becomes a premier tank by just pressing R. Darius can tank just as much if not even more than them, but the amount of positioning and enemy stupidity it takes to do that is almost impossible. Next patch darius will probably be decent. Getting a 3 man q is a pipe dream, and then of course with how high damage is it usually doesnt even matter if you do get a clutch decimate late game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yorick was just pick or ban, don't be that greedy.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t03Q9hFL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:50:35.167+0000) > > Yorick was just pick or ban, don't be that greedy. Didn't say to give him something massive, nor do I ever play yorick. He certainly needs a buff more than renekton.
: Conqueror shouldn't heal at all.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FL35VGif,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:59:29.916+0000) > > Conqueror shouldn't heal at all. This, give it back some of the adaptive force scaling it lost and just throw out the healing which will never be properly balanced along with the plethora of fucking healing items in the game (Especially on the AD side of things).
Rioter Comments
Sucction (OCE)
: Armor doesn't do more or less than it did two years ago. It still scales the same way, the items giving it haven't been changed much in terms of stats either. The only true damage related stuff has been 10% on Conqueror and the W buff for Vayne. Zoe's E is pretty minor, and Pyke's ultimate doesn't really count. Fiora is totally out of meta so the other main source of frustration isn't present. There hasn't been any buff to penetration besides the initial LW item, but I legitimately have never seen a single person with it in their inventory for some reason. It's only really bought on assassins anyway, I feel. Armor and its effect just hasn't really changed much at all. Besides Conq and Vayne, it's the same as it always has been.
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BbgMmAjJ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-06T22:33:46.396+0000) > > Armor doesn't do more or less than it did two years ago. > > It still scales the same way, the items giving it haven't been changed much in terms of stats either. > > The only true damage related stuff has been 10% on Conqueror and the W buff for Vayne. Zoe's E is pretty minor, and Pyke's ultimate doesn't really count. > > Fiora is totally out of meta so the other main source of frustration isn't present. > > There hasn't been any buff to penetration besides the initial LW item, but I legitimately have never seen a single person with it in their inventory for some reason. It's only really bought on assassins anyway, I feel. > > Armor and its effect just hasn't really changed much at all. Besides Conq and Vayne, it's the same as it always has been. overall damage has skyrocketed since season 5 easily. Penetration itself is actually up since lethality scales better than flat pen used to. More importantly, the amount of %hp in the game and the amount of flat damage is so goddamn high. Why exactly do you think tanks aren't even meta outside of maybe 1 or 2 (chogath and ornn, and ornn not even for his tankiness, just for his ult and passive and his INSANE fucking damage output for a tank). Armor hasn't changed, but damage, especially physical, has.
: I've seen champ select screens where people in support, top, and jungle refuse to pick tanks because "they picked Vayne" This might be having a slight effect on that Also her W is bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XvhuHXEm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-06T06:07:10.649+0000) > > I've seen champ select screens where people in support, top, and jungle refuse to pick tanks because "they picked Vayne" > > This might be having a slight effect on that > > Also her W is bullshit I mean I do the same thing usually. Why bother playing what I like {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:75}} into that fucking champion. The second she gets rageblade I might as well be sona-tier tank. She has no skillshots so you cant really outplay her damage.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: > I think that {{champion:86}} is like the only viable melee pick against riven. {{champion:78}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} You just have no clue what you are talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7I12LA44,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T10:59:02.763+0000) > > {{champion:78}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} > > You just have no clue what you are talking about. Renekton is equally bullshit with conqueror. Darius does not counter riven, try again. Hecarim does not counter riven, try again. Mordekaiser used to be a counter, but riven will just outdamage and outheal him outside of level pre level 3. Irelia is equally bullshit with conqueror. Singed doesn't really win moreso than doesn't die, ends up being free farm lane for riven. Olaf is a skill matchup. Poppy same thing as singed, only useful ish in that she can disengage and GTFO, will get outfarmed in lane though when w on cd.
Rioter Comments
y0r1ck (NA)
: I think if someone is doing that, then they are going into the game expecting a bad time. Quitting over petty things like that tells me that person is not the kind of person I enjoy, let's go with that.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nw8QzsK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:17:39.779+0000) > > I think if someone is doing that, then they are going into the game expecting a bad time. Quitting over petty things like that tells me that person is not the kind of person I enjoy, let's go with that. Great, then a lot of high elo is petty players. I agree-ish. Doesn't help that balance is fucked sideways such that snowball is hilariously easy, and riot has done EVERYTHING in their power to reduce snowballing EXCEPT lowering overall damage in the game. Bounties mean nothing when the enemy conq riven is 3/0/0 with a deaths dance at 9 minutes.
Rioter Comments
Rebonack (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mms5Entk,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T02:30:31.768+0000) > > Because the mighty hypothesis that %hp is "Target agnostic" has proven to be absolutely WRONG. Of course it is. Percent HP damage is a simple way to let a damage source scale through the game without making it too overwhelming early or too weak late. Usually it is more effective against soft targets since they don't pack as much resistance (Vayne notwithstanding). That doesn't answer the question, though. Why doesn't the game need another %HP damage source?
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mms5Entk,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T05:17:41.602+0000) > > Of course it is. > > Percent HP damage is a simple way to let a damage source scale through the game without making it too overwhelming early or too weak late. Usually it is more effective against soft targets since they don't pack as much resistance (Vayne notwithstanding). > > That doesn't answer the question, though. > > Why doesn't the game need another %HP damage source? Bork already covers it for on-hit builds, and the game is already saturated with %hp sources.
: I love urgot!!!!!
Urgot got kneecapped fairly hard this patch. Find something else to cry about.
Rebonack (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mms5Entk,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-03T20:45:21.462+0000) > > This game doesn't fucking need more %hp damage. Oh? Why not?
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mms5Entk,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T21:40:36.835+0000) > > Oh? Why not? Because the mighty hypothesis that %hp is "Target agnostic" has proven to be absolutely WRONG.
: thats what happens when you have a team that has no big boss above them. they do whatever they want. season 5 was the last good season. after that it went to shit. and well riot never knew how to balance tanks or assassins. a tank is supposed to be a solid brick wall. but in riots mind a tank is supposed to be a vehicle that fires explosives that noone can stop and that blows everything to pieces.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TqurmzB,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-04-04T19:59:37.536+0000) > > thats what happens when you have a team that has no big boss above them. they do whatever they want. > season 5 was the last good season. after that it went to shit. > > and well riot never knew how to balance tanks or assassins. > > a tank is supposed to be a solid brick wall. > but in riots mind a tank is supposed to be a vehicle that fires explosives that noone can stop and that blows everything to pieces. Tanks got fucking ruined when riot inserted so much %hp into tank kits to stop "the boring wet noodle tank v tank fights" Like, there was a fucking VERY good reason for why tanks fighting tanks should result in no one dying. But nope, EVERYTHING has to have LC$ playz capabilities.
: Honestly, buffs to Mundos damage are irrelevant. Its just a bandaid until his rework is up. His lack of mechanics make him an entirely useless champion, buffed or not. I cant really complain about his damage being buffed, it wont change the fact that hes useless.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TqurmzB,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-04-05T00:46:28.059+0000) > > Honestly, buffs to Mundos damage are irrelevant. > Its just a bandaid until his rework is up. > His lack of mechanics make him an entirely useless champion, buffed or not. > I cant really complain about his damage being buffed, it wont change the fact that hes useless. Except now if you get hit by a cleaver or two you basically lose any and all pressure and he actually for the first time ever gets insane kill pressure. You can legit strong arm champs like riven in the early game which makes no sense. You just straight max E and Q and put nothing in W and your lane is fucking ludicrous.
Rebonack (NA)
: What I can't figure out is why it doesn't just deal 4% of the target's max HP as magic damage. The damage scaling would be about the same without being so flabby early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebonack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mms5Entk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-03T17:18:45.484+0000) > > What I can't figure out is why it doesn't just deal 4% of the target's max HP as magic damage. The damage scaling would be about the same without being so flabby early game. This game doesn't fucking need more %hp damage.
Rioter Comments
: Pinpointing reasons why damage feels high @Riot
Doesn't mention reverting guardian angel K
Saevum (NA)
: {{champion:63}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}}
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dLMpm76o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T21:17:25.169+0000) > > {{champion:63}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} Veigar especially is just absolutely fucknig ridiculous ever since his passive buffs cuz everyone is dying in arams and the assists stack up for him. Good fucking riddance.
Rioter Comments
: Kayn 9.7 Changes Reverted
blue doesnt need a buff, red needs another nerf.
Seen (NA)
: Is it just me or grasp is weak
Grasp has much higher trading power in lane.
Moody P (NA)
: All of its best users do explicitly physical damage only though.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4wxsxpa,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-01T20:06:35.925+0000) > > All of its best users do explicitly physical damage only though. Not when they run conqueror, which already heals them at 100% efficacy for the true damage converted damage dealt. Unless the coding is in place to stop it, I have a feeling that DD double dips healing with conqueror.
: Maybe the NA server has a different conq then. It's the opposite of what it was before is what pisses me off. Ad and 20%pen was useful for everyone. What most bruisers lacked was surprisingly a way to bypass armor. Trinity champs without hybrid dmg like jax (and even he got cucked hard without conq) sucked ass after the removal of trinity/sterak comp. BC is still a dogshit item held hostage by ranged opressors. Now conq is a shitty nerfed to the dirt keystone that only benefits a chosen few who can abuse the healing shenanigans. This right there is what pisses me off: Conq is a dogshit keystone and mediocre on a few who can abuse it aaaand we call to nerf it even further because some bruisers dare to be playable. Conq is definitely NOT goddamn good. Quite the opposite especially if you are not riven, hecarim (who honestly is more buffed by the Q buffs than conq because surprisingly he only saw play after his Q got a pretty massive buff) and who else? Olaf? Because i do play renekton and jax and both are MEH with conq. Jax can be kinda good if you get to stack your bloodline, conq, DD maybe i won't deny that but realistically that won't happen often in any competitive setting. I just hate this double standard like you don't see guinsoos get nerfed or reworked because vayne breaks it. You don't see infinity edge nerfed because a few crit adcs are out of line. But we get conq reworked which was already supbar because of two or three abuse cases to then get it reworked into this garbage that is only abused by a few with their shenanigans and we immediately call for nerfs on it all while ignoring the reason why bruisers even go for these healing stack shenanigans and why riot encourages it (ever looked at the current wits end rework?) and even then there is barely any bruiser that is competitively viable at all (solo AND pro play) but yeah let's nerf conq further >.> Maybe i'm just having a bad day and got triggered needlessly if so i apologize maybe i missunderstood the thread here or something.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4wxsxpa,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-04-01T22:13:02.877+0000) > > Maybe the NA server has a different conq then. > > It's the opposite of what it was before is what pisses me off. > > Ad and 20%pen was useful for everyone. What most bruisers lacked was surprisingly a way to bypass armor. Trinity champs without hybrid dmg like jax (and even he got cucked hard without conq) sucked ass after the removal of trinity/sterak comp. BC is still a dogshit item held hostage by ranged opressors. > > Now conq is a shitty nerfed to the dirt keystone that only benefits a chosen few who can abuse the healing shenanigans. This right there is what pisses me off: Conq is a dogshit keystone and mediocre on a few who can abuse it aaaand we call to nerf it even further because some bruisers dare to be playable. > > Conq is definitely NOT goddamn good. Quite the opposite especially if you are not riven, hecarim (who honestly is more buffed by the Q buffs than conq because surprisingly he only saw play after his Q got a pretty massive buff) and who else? Olaf? Because i do play renekton and jax and both are MEH with conq. Jax can be kinda good if you get to stack your bloodline, conq, DD maybe i won't deny that but realistically that won't happen often in any competitive setting. > > I just hate this double standard like you don't see guinsoos get nerfed or reworked because vayne breaks it. You don't see infinity edge nerfed because a few crit adcs are out of line. But we get conq reworked which was already supbar because of two or three abuse cases to then get it reworked into this garbage that is only abused by a few with their shenanigans and we immediately call for nerfs on it all while ignoring the reason why bruisers even go for these healing stack shenanigans and why riot encourages it (ever looked at the current wits end rework?) and even then there is barely any bruiser that is competitively viable at all (solo AND pro play) but yeah let's nerf conq further >.> > > > Maybe i'm just having a bad day and got triggered needlessly if so i apologize maybe i missunderstood the thread here or something. "Now conq is a shitty nerfed to the dirt keystone that only benefits a chosen few who can abuse the healing shenanigans. This right there is what pisses me off: Conq is a dogshit keystone and mediocre on a few who can abuse it aaaand we call to nerf it even further because some bruisers dare to be playable. " Lulz, so we're actually relatively on the same side. Like I said in the OP, I'm totally open to the idea of giving it back all the adaptive force it lost if we axe the healing. everyone can use the force fairly well, only a few seem to be able to seriously abuse the healing. Problem is that, unless if I'm wrong here, there's a lot of under the table double dipping between new conq healing and DD being moved from physical vamp to omnivamp (includes true dmg). Not every bruiser can necessarily get full use out of DD (most can though), so those that excel with DD and conq get a little whacky with it, and those bruisers are the ones I outlined in the OP and perhaps 1 or 2 more, but certainly not the entire bruiser roster. Darius, garen, etc. are clearly not having a great time right now.
: Ofc you don't give a fuck cuz you have nothing to say. Another worthless cry about something that only exists in this imaginary boards world. Saying riven was shit before the new conq shows how clueless you are. Go walk into some jax counterstrike so you have something to cry about tommorrow. No counterplay so broken nothing i can do. Wow urgot got overbuffed. Did you figure that out yourself? What a clever boy.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4wxsxpa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T22:20:05.826+0000) > > Ofc you don't give a fuck cuz you have nothing to say. Another worthless cry about something that only exists in this imaginary boards world. > > Saying riven was shit before the new conq shows how clueless you are. > Go walk into some jax counterstrike so you have something to cry about tommorrow. No counterplay so broken nothing i can do. > Wow urgot got overbuffed. Did you figure that out yourself? What a clever boy. " Saying riven was shit before the new conq shows how clueless you are. " Reading what I said about riven in that way shows how uneducated you are. Go back and re-read what I said about riven, this time use your brain.
: Imagine conq being absolute ass and you still find r words complaining about it. Riven has been broken before conq, she will be broken after conq. She has received so many direct and indirect buffs over the years while every other toplane bruiser got directly and indirectly nerfed. Yet we sit here and complain about a keystone noone wants to take anymore. And the other two cases you find op are jax and renekton. Yeah. imagine for once complaining about actual issues. Renekton who is still tied between two keystones which are absolute ass is now "stacking bullshit tiers of healing" yeah except for every mage instantly applying grievous wounds hence why you need to stack so much healing, defenses are worthless so you just try to draintank as much as possible. Yes let's remove the healing remove conq alltogether. Nerf jax again, nerf renekton, nerf urgot. So challenger is full of adc and mid mains again. Oh wait it already is. Scrolling through 25 top ranks 1-25 you find 10 mid mains, 10 adc mains, one jayce player top and four jungler. Man this fuckin conq ruins the game. Everyone plays renek and jax to insanely heal and outtank every tank and win every game. Oh wait they don't. What a fuckin community it's insane. I don't even blame the riot devs anymore. They just do what this stupid community cries the loudest about and even when bruisers as a class are pretty much dead and outpowercreeped you'll find the boards full of complains about jax and conq. In under a year every toplane bruiser got direct nerfs, tiamat massively and unnecessarily nerfed, trinity/sterak removed because of conq so that conq gets triple nerfed into uselessness, reworked and triple nerfed into uselessness. Let's also not forget trinity/sterak got removed because it was said we get SoS and Atmas. What do we get? A shittier revamped version of SoS noone builds except like two champs for youtube clicks. in the same time adc get buffed into absolute r word tier again, supports buffed, mages keep being broken, tanks buffed and junglers get a slap on the wrist. Who wines the loudest? Mid, adc, jungle. Pathetic fuckin joke this community is. Zed gets somewhat playable again OH DEAR GOD RIOT DO SOMETHING People still have the audacity to pick melee bruisers toplane OH GOD RIOT WHAT ARE U DOING HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN Assassins exist---> GOD RIOT WHY Bruisers exist---> GOD RIOT WHY Mages and adcs dominate the game--> we are so opressed by these spear of shojin conq bruisers in every game. All these sylas bruisers and kennen bruisers and jinx bruisers and vayne bruisers. Everything is a bruiser.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4wxsxpa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-01T18:00:16.463+0000) > > Imagine conq being absolute ass and you still find r words complaining about it. > > Riven has been broken before conq, she will be broken after conq. She has received so many direct and indirect buffs over the years while every other toplane bruiser got directly and indirectly nerfed. Yet we sit here and complain about a keystone noone wants to take anymore. > > And the other two cases you find op are jax and renekton. Yeah. > > imagine for once complaining about actual issues. Renekton who is still tied between two keystones which are absolute ass is now "stacking bullshit tiers of healing" yeah except for every mage instantly applying grievous wounds hence why you need to stack so much healing, defenses are worthless so you just try to draintank as much as possible. > > Yes let's remove the healing remove conq alltogether. Nerf jax again, nerf renekton, nerf urgot. > > So challenger is full of adc and mid mains again. Oh wait it already is. Scrolling through 25 top ranks 1-25 you find 10 mid mains, 10 adc mains, one jayce player top and four jungler. > > Man this fuckin conq ruins the game. Everyone plays renek and jax to insanely heal and outtank every tank and win every game. Oh wait they don't. > > What a fuckin community it's insane. I don't even blame the riot devs anymore. They just do what this stupid community cries the loudest about and even when bruisers as a class are pretty much dead and outpowercreeped you'll find the boards full of complains about jax and conq. > > In under a year every toplane bruiser got direct nerfs, tiamat massively and unnecessarily nerfed, trinity/sterak removed because of conq so that conq gets triple nerfed into uselessness, reworked and triple nerfed into uselessness. Let's also not forget trinity/sterak got removed because it was said we get SoS and Atmas. What do we get? A shittier revamped version of SoS noone builds except like two champs for youtube clicks. > > in the same time adc get buffed into absolute r word tier again, supports buffed, mages keep being broken, tanks buffed and junglers get a slap on the wrist. > > Who wines the loudest? Mid, adc, jungle. Pathetic fuckin joke this community is. > > Zed gets somewhat playable again OH DEAR GOD RIOT DO SOMETHING > People still have the audacity to pick melee bruisers toplane OH GOD RIOT WHAT ARE U DOING HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN > Assassins exist---> GOD RIOT WHY > Bruisers exist---> GOD RIOT WHY > Mages and adcs dominate the game--> we are so opressed by these spear of shojin conq bruisers in every game. All these sylas bruisers and kennen bruisers and jinx bruisers and vayne bruisers. Everything is a bruiser. Who the hell are you complaining about? Didn't say shit about zed. Not a mid, adc, jungle main. AM a bruiser main No Riven wasn't broken before conqueror, her kit is shit gameplay health, but her numbers were shit enough that without the conq crutch she couldn't really excel Yes actually jax can hard out-tank tanks with spear + conq combo. Renekton can survive some pretty stupid shit, and urgot actually can stay topped off between DD + conq healing and damage mitigation during a fight. Use brain, use eyes, I don't give a fuck about this wall of text shitpost.
Rioter Comments
: As a Darius main
There is legitimately ZERO you can do against vayne. Riven is actually not that bad since it's harder for her to damage you without putting herself in a position where you can retaliate. One is an autoloss without outside intervention, and the other is just a not-favorable skill matchup.
: The community also wants to see Yasuo gutted into the ground. The community thinks Mages are too weak. The community also thinks that mages are too strong. The community is not a single entity, what you really have is the portion of the community who doesn't like Vayne coming to the boards to complain, and then being vocal. Are they wrong to? No, not at all. I'm getting rather tired of Vayne myself, but 'the community wants' is not a valid reason alone to do something. It's an indicator that maybe something is up, and deserves looking into, but 'the community wants' is not the end line.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rM7YZkHo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T01:55:39.180+0000) > > The community also wants to see Yasuo gutted into the ground. The community thinks Mages are too weak. The community also thinks that mages are too strong. The community is not a single entity, what you really have is the portion of the community who doesn't like Vayne coming to the boards to complain, and then being vocal. > > Are they wrong to? No, not at all. I'm getting rather tired of Vayne myself, but 'the community wants' is not a valid reason alone to do something. It's an indicator that maybe something is up, and deserves looking into, but 'the community wants' is not the end line. Plenty of evidentiary appeals have been made already. This post isn't my first with regards to the lunacy that is Vayne's current balance state.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rM7YZkHo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:11:48.989+0000) > > If next week rolls around and vayne isnt in the final changes, there is going to be a lot of righteous anger. > > She is overtuned. It isnt other champs being weak, it isnt runes hard favoring her or items (although a strong case could be made for kneecapping guinsoos), the champ is inherently broken. > > Nerf her W, nerf her R. > > Revert her R changes entirely and revert her season 8 w late game buffs. > > Not rocket science. No one gives a fuck about her being viable for LCS, her current state isnt fucking worth it, and if your monetization issues for LCS says anything, its that no amount of BIG PLAYZ is going to make esports more popular and financially solvent if it hurts the hell out of actual player experience. They told me on Twitter that if they need to nerf they are going to make the **9.1 change scale with rank of ultimate**
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rM7YZkHo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-27T10:10:46.139+0000) > > They told me on Twitter that if they need to nerf they are going to make the **9.1 change scale with rank of ultimate** supremely luke warm nerf.
: * Champion.GG says she's got a 51.7% winrate with a 13% play rate and 3.67% ban rate. * NA.OP.GG says that she's got a 51.72% winrate, along with 26.46% play rate and 36.04% ban rate. * League of Graphs says that she's got a 51.4% winrate, along with a 28.6% play rate and a 34.1% ban rate. * Matchup.GG says that she's got a 51.96% winrate (no other information). Winrates appear to be at a solid 51.8% average (estimate), opposed to 53%, but either way, I wouldn't always trust the statistics; they don't always mean something should be nerfed. For a long while, a lotta sites said that Aurelion Sol Jungle had a high winrate (55% to 60%), and rn, Champion.GG says that Kled Support has a 58.4% winrate. You have to incorporate the sample size when considering these kind of websites. LOLALYTICS, as well, which is the site you used, says that Jinx has a 54.9% winrate, which is way more deserving of a nerf if it were true (Ashe also apparently has 53.5% according to this website, but nobody thinks she needs a nerf). I'd also like to note that the winrate you used is indicative of only her winrate in Challenger, which makes up, last I checked, 0.01% of all players. While we should be balanced around higher tier play, you have to include every other rung of play while you do so, and balance it as a whole. Pick rate and ban rate obviously still seem to be unanimously high, though. While I don't think we should balance around statistics gathered by often unreliable third parties, nerfs would probably still be appropriate, but nothing too heavy.
> [{quoted}](name=LuaDotExe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wLqviq2p,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:50:04.275+0000) > > * Champion.GG says she's got a 51.7% winrate with a 13% play rate and 3.67% ban rate. > * NA.OP.GG says that she's got a 51.72% winrate, along with 26.46% play rate and 36.04% ban rate. > * League of Graphs says that she's got a 51.4% winrate, along with a 28.6% play rate and a 34.1% ban rate. > * Matchup.GG says that she's got a 51.96% winrate (no other information). > > Winrates appear to be at a solid 51.8% average (estimate), opposed to 53%, but either way, I wouldn't always trust the statistics; they don't always mean something should be nerfed. For a long while, a lotta sites said that Aurelion Sol Jungle had a high winrate (55% to 60%), and rn, Champion.GG says that Kled Support has a 58.4% winrate. You have to incorporate the sample size when considering these kind of websites. LOLALYTICS, as well, which is the site you used, says that Jinx has a 54.9% winrate, which is way more deserving of a nerf if it were true (Ashe also apparently has 53.5% according to this website, but nobody thinks she needs a nerf). > I'd also like to note that the winrate you used is indicative of only her winrate in Challenger, which makes up, last I checked, 0.01% of all players. While we should be balanced around higher tier play, you have to include every other rung of play while you do so, and balance it as a whole. > Pick rate and ban rate obviously still seem to be unanimously high, though. While I don't think we should balance around statistics gathered by often unreliable third parties, nerfs would probably still be appropriate, but nothing too heavy. Shes succeeding despite the fact that tanks arent even meta. People have already gone over the context surrounding her statistics. A niche champion like vayne shouldnt be that good, especially when her niche strengths arent even applicable in a non tank meta.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wLqviq2p,comment-id=0006000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-25T20:40:30.513+0000) > > That assumes that there is a pre-requisite for rageblade being busted, which would be that kogmaw and varus HAVE to be good. > > That's logically fallacious. > > Rageblade can certainly be a busted item without those two champions being good. Not... really? An item is broken when the item exceeds its intended pool. This is like when marksmen were building lethality or the previous guinsoos without any on hit effects. A CHAMPION is broken when they reach 53%+ win rate and 20% pick rate, or above 10~15% ban rate. If a _champion_ breaks an item, you _nerf the champions interaction with the item_ and not the item itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wLqviq2p,comment-id=00060001000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-25T21:51:22.504+0000) > > Not... really? > An item is broken when the item exceeds its intended pool. This is like when marksmen were building lethality or the previous guinsoos without any on hit effects. > A CHAMPION is broken when they reach 53%+ win rate and 20% pick rate, or above 10~15% ban rate. > If a _champion_ breaks an item, you _nerf the champions interaction with the item_ and not the item itself. Yes really, a case can be made that the level at which kogmaw for example is undertuned exceeds the level at which rageblade is overtuned.
Rioter Comments
: But rageblade is not a busted item, if it were then surely Varus and Kog'Maw would be up there aswell? Rageblade just has too good of an synergy with vayne due to her 14% proc damage which probably make it seem broken, but everytime I see people complain about "phantom hit needs to go" its always Vayne that gets brought up (maybe Yi but hes a meme anyway) Combine this with a stealth reset and you get one super annoying champion to lock down and fight against. Nerf Vayne, not rageblade.
> [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wLqviq2p,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-03-25T19:57:15.262+0000) > > But rageblade is not a busted item, if it were then surely Varus and Kog'Maw would be up there aswell? > > Rageblade just has too good of an synergy with vayne due to her 14% proc damage which probably make it seem broken, but everytime I see people complain about "phantom hit needs to go" its always Vayne that gets brought up (maybe Yi but hes a meme anyway) > > Combine this with a stealth reset and you get one super annoying champion to lock down and fight against. > > Nerf Vayne, not rageblade. That assumes that there is a pre-requisite for rageblade being busted, which would be that kogmaw and varus HAVE to be good. That's logically fallacious. Rageblade can certainly be a busted item without those two champions being good.
Baval (NA)
: {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FWAnNcuP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-25T02:50:46.067+0000) > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Vlad has a lower effective range. Only his Q is decent range. his autos arent 550 and he certainly isn't as mobile. his damage isn't anywhere near as high and he has zero access to hard cc.
Rioter Comments
: Rioters: "Thoughtful, respectful posts are the way to attract Riot attention."
*me waiting to see if a rioter takes the bait and responds to this thread which has NOTHING to do with balance discussion in a direct manner*
manolis201 (EUNE)
: What an idiot idea to buff the minions :/ (2019)
"I wanted to go to the internet cafe" The cancer that is killing League
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Buff the AD ratio on his E, then maybe let its armor breaking scale per rank as well from 20-30%
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MZ1BQNNR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-06T14:01:51.225+0000) > > Buff the AD ratio on his E, then maybe let its armor breaking scale per rank as well from 20-30% It would make more sense to give E a small AS scale so that tri force becomes a legit purchase on garen.
Show more

Tychusfindlay918

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion