: If you think pro play's too slow and boring right now
I skip over games that have shen vs ornn or whatever other tank v tank top lane matchups. Not surprisingly, I end up skipping a shitload of pro games.
: well im opposed to voice chat, matter of fact i dont even like having chat function in the game at all, 9 out of 10 times its used is to flame people. but whatever
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NwKVBJj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T15:07:06.836+0000) > > well im opposed to voice chat, matter of fact i dont even like having chat function in the game at all, 9 out of 10 times its used is to flame people. > > but whatever If you don't like interacting with people that much just play a 1v1 game like starcraft. There has to be a level of interaction between teams in a team game, you can't have no interaction. And even the most bare minimum modes of communication like pings have abuse potential (and we've seen that), but that doesn't mean we should rid ourselves of it all, because then the game would truly be fucked.
: not true , all people wanted and cried over was not having solo queue cuz it showed true skill to climb in solo queue
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NwKVBJj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T15:03:06.366+0000) > > not true , all people wanted and cried over was not having solo queue cuz it showed true skill to climb in solo queue People were annoyed that one team would have more friends and one team would have more strangers, making it tilted in the team of friends since they have better communication (and probably were voice chatting on a 3rd party platform). Adding voice chat to the game wouldn't create scenarios like this.
CIayman (NA)
: You just described every single multiplayer matchmaking game ever made
> [{quoted}](name=CIayman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NwKVBJj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-15T14:56:43.292+0000) > > You just described every single multiplayer matchmaking game ever made Nope, because the vast majority of them have voice chat. CS:GO has it Overwatch has it Call of Duty has it DOTA has it etc.
: well when riot tried to force team play every one hated it and wanted solo queue back
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NwKVBJj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T14:55:50.884+0000) > > well when riot tried to force team play every one hated it and wanted solo queue back Actually, the biggest complaints about dynamic queue were the 4 friends and 1 stranger issue. No one ever complained about the actual gameplay during that period except for the obvious balance issues of that day.
Rioter Comments
: The Biggest Flaw With LoL Is That It Expects 5 Strangers To Work Together.
well, they did dynamic queue, but it was not popularly received. An easier fix to this is simply voice chat. This isn't that much of an issue in CS:GO and other games that have voice chat where you can instantly communicate with your teammates hands free. But people cry about abuse potential (which makes no sense because with voice chat would be a mute option DUH).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ...good God the game is toxic.
It's a pretty stupid fucking move to say you have autism online.
: literally used to be {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:150}} top lane every single worlds SEASON. not just one season, every worlds. Now the first time its different and people are upset XD. i dont get his community.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDevice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usZLal7L,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-12T22:58:50.197+0000) > > literally used to be {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:150}} top lane every single worlds SEASON. not just one season, every worlds. Now the first time its different and people are upset XD. i dont get his community. Darius? uhhh, he was only seriously meta in season 5. No one touched him in competitive with a 10 foot fucking pole in season 6 and 7 outside of a few random games.
Rioter Comments
Parznip (NA)
: What if Tryndamere's Passive Gave Him Attack Speed Instead of Crit Chance?
Rexxiee (NA)
: Is riot REALLY ok with this?
I honestly do not mind lucian being meta. I would take lucian ANY DAY over the likes of kogmaw, tristana, jinx, twitch, etc. Kaisa on the other hand I would like to see obliterated.
: My point is, if you want to be as useful as a non-dash champion with a dash-champion, you will have to take more risks. Yeah akali can use her W, her E and her R to GFTO xd but then how much damage will she actually have dealt ? close to the tenth of Ori's (just to name her, but you get every single immobile champion that fit there) I fail to see how's my post comical tho.
> [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=001d0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T12:08:09.338+0000) > > My point is, if you want to be as useful as a non-dash champion with a dash-champion, you will have to take more risks. > > Yeah akali can use her W, her E and her R to GFTO xd but then how much damage will she actually have dealt ? close to the tenth of Ori's (just to name her, but you get every single immobile champion that fit there) > > I fail to see how's my post comical tho. And a non dash champion caught in a bad situation that akali is in in today's league environment would just die. I'd take the cooldowns. Your post is comical because you refuted this point: > [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-10-09T19:07:20.599+0000) > > "The more dashes you have the safer you are" > > This is actually false. And decided to use {{champion:84}} as evidence, one of the slippier champions in the game right now. It shows either a lack of intellect or a lack of even trying to think.
MadNoff (NA)
: Was Jax buffed recently? Because I seem to recall that last year he was pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things. I keep watching his numbers compared to other champs and while he seems "strong" at dueling he does not seem to be broken. Then again, what do I know?
> [{quoted}](name=MadNoff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NzAHOf8r,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-10-09T22:48:47.633+0000) > > Was Jax buffed recently? Because I seem to recall that last year he was pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things. I keep watching his numbers compared to other champs and while he seems "strong" at dueling he does not seem to be broken. > > Then again, what do I know? he can heavily abuse the current environment.
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} are the 1st 5 champions of the alphabetic list fit the critteria btw
> [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=001d00000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T19:57:43.533+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} are the 1st 5 champions of the alphabetic list fit the critteria btw Except they don't. Aatrox and akali can both use their respective dashes to GTFO. Also, in your OP you're combating the idea that mobile champs are inherently safer and you list akali for your evidence which is comical, absolutely fucking comical.
: "The more dashes you have the safer you are" This is actually false. Look at {{champion:131}} we can all say she has more damage than, let's say, {{champion:61}} , and she has a dash. However Diana HAS TO DASH IN to get her damage, while ori doesn't. Champions with dash, most of the time, have to go in to actually deal said damage. Otherwise they're useless. That's why it is so hard to play some champions when behind, cause you will just get melted before reaching your target. Don't compare whats not comparable
> [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-10-09T19:07:20.599+0000) > > "The more dashes you have the safer you are" > > This is actually false. Look at {{champion:131}} > > we can all say she has more damage than, let's say, {{champion:61}} , and she has a dash. However Diana HAS TO DASH IN to get her damage, while ori doesn't. > > Champions with dash, most of the time, have to go in to actually deal said damage. Otherwise they're useless. That's why it is so hard to play some champions when behind, cause you will just get melted before reaching your target. > > Don't compare whats not comparable Finding an outlier doesn't really negate the premise of the OP.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: The degenerated state of the game is what makes 'feeding Sion' possible
That strat died with banner of command tbh. Feeding sions typically lose. back when banner and rot existed, the strat was fucking lowkey nutty but it required your team to make it through whoever the hell you fed (which in tank meta didnt matter because fed tanks arent the scariest thing ever).
Rioter Comments
: Why don't we have more Ornn masterwork items?
Are you guys hyped for guinsoos UBERRAGEBLADE? I'm not either.
: Is Irelia a late game champion?
Her late game isn't that great. Her mid game is pretty nutty. She quickly begins to lose out on duels against most other bruisers towards late game, and her teamfight is marginally good because the only time she can be tanky is when she's standing still and not doing anything. She doesn't fall off pantheon-tier, but let's not confuse her for a hyperscale.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: nocturne has clear weakness's you just have to exploit them
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q1Z67Ef8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-06T19:22:50.841+0000) > > nocturne has clear weakness's > > you just have to exploit them Not really. His biggest "weakness" boils down to squadding.
Rioter Comments
Carralar (EUW)
: Yasuo is since 51 patches one of the MOST BANNED champions
sucks to be bronze and not understand his kit I guess.
: Personally I think super tanks are good to counter all the 100 - 0 we have going on lately from all the burst champs.
> [{quoted}](name=ForgottenStone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x5ENLZQU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-03T21:30:22.081+0000) > > Personally I think super tanks are good to counter all the 100 - 0 we have going on lately from all the burst champs. They aren't, because it incentivizes riot to try to break bruisers to compete with them. Starts a fairly vicious cycle.
: What if I told you that you wasted all your time to begin with by playing this game?
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6kYcqXZN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T23:16:31.131+0000) > > What if I told you that you wasted all your time to begin with by playing this game? I'll claim you're the new messiah. Go forth and preach.
Rioter Comments
Dr Mercy (NA)
: Until you realize that the reason that Sion has such high Health regen, is because he starts with the lowest base HP. Since it's easier and faster to get higher HP now, it makes sense that they should nerf the crutch that he had formerly relied on ago, elsewise he'd be double dipping.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x5ENLZQU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-03T17:21:59.278+0000) > > Until you realize that the reason that Sion has such high Health regen, is because he starts with the lowest base HP. Since it's easier and faster to get higher HP now, it makes sense that they should nerf the crutch that he had formerly relied on ago, elsewise he'd be double dipping. They've already gone down the hp regen path before. This isn't his first hp regen nerf. And lane regen is far from sion's most glaring problems.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You do realize that crippling strike still isn't even equal to one critical strike and that the damage is just a little bonus. The only point of his W is an AA reset for bloodstacks and to apply that incredibly short and low range single target slow
> [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWHdVoTK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T20:55:53.424+0000) > > You do realize that crippling strike still isn't even equal to one critical strike and that the damage is just a little bonus. The only point of his W is an AA reset for bloodstacks and to apply that incredibly short and low range single target slow "Critical strike" Ignored. And yes, I understand W is nothing more than an auto reset, hence why I'm perplexed as to why it's been the target of such massive powercreeping when its a filler spell (I used that term in the OP btw). Logically, it would have made more sense to buff decimate if anything, because that's darius's main test of skill and most iconic basic ability.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Most of the tanks are pretty weak right now, and despite his fat af heath bar, cho is more like a juggernaut despite Riot's classification of him being a mage. Just to justify. Almost every tank has at least 3 CC spells 2 of which are hard CC (he has 1 hard 1 soft), they then lack spells purely for the sake of damage (cho spikes and R especially). Cho'gath's CC is then way less reliable (like dari, yorick ect) and fails to disrupt many people, lock down one person, catch someone out or peel effectively (the purpose of tank CC) {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:14}} are pretty good at the moment, 2 of them for the wrong reasons. Amumu and sion deal too much damage, and secondarily scale in beef way faster than other tanks due to their kits and innate stats. Their damage is due to it being true/physical respectively meaning you can't completely nullify it with a single item like with magic dmg. Because of this, they're winning through stat checks which certainly isn't healthy. A tank needs just enough damage that they can't be ignored and nothing more Gragas also suffers this problem to a lesser extent, he just gets way too much free shit through stats alone. He builds full AP and is as fat as darius, builds full beef and can compete with darius for damage. (disclaimer, don't play dari, play mid/jg primarily just needed a comparison) Rammus is situationally good depending on enemy team But if we look at other tanks like {{champion:154}} {{champion:98}} (desirable in pro play, weak af in regular play) {{champion:113}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}}, all of them are health or armor based making them obscenely weak in a meta plagued with armor reduction and true damage. On top of that sej, shen and zac have been nerfed due to pro play, nautilus as well for 2.5 years non stop while malphite is situational atm. Am curios as to your problem with ornn so if you could expand on that would love to respond :)
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-29T06:18:07.068+0000) > > Most of the tanks are pretty weak right now, and despite his fat af heath bar, cho is more like a juggernaut despite Riot's classification of him being a mage. > Just to justify. Almost every tank has at least 3 CC spells 2 of which are hard CC (he has 1 hard 1 soft), they then lack spells purely for the sake of damage (cho spikes and R especially). Cho'gath's CC is then way less reliable (like dari, yorick ect) and fails to disrupt many people, lock down one person, catch someone out or peel effectively (the purpose of tank CC) > > > {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:14}} are pretty good at the moment, 2 of them for the wrong reasons. Amumu and sion deal too much damage, and secondarily scale in beef way faster than other tanks due to their kits and innate stats. Their damage is due to it being true/physical respectively meaning you can't completely nullify it with a single item like with magic dmg. > Because of this, they're winning through stat checks which certainly isn't healthy. A tank needs just enough damage that they can't be ignored and nothing more > Gragas also suffers this problem to a lesser extent, he just gets way too much free shit through stats alone. He builds full AP and is as fat as darius, builds full beef and can compete with darius for damage. (disclaimer, don't play dari, play mid/jg primarily just needed a comparison) > > Rammus is situationally good depending on enemy team > > But if we look at other tanks like {{champion:154}} {{champion:98}} (desirable in pro play, weak af in regular play) {{champion:113}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}}, all of them are health or armor based making them obscenely weak in a meta plagued with armor reduction and true damage. On top of that sej, shen and zac have been nerfed due to pro play, nautilus as well for 2.5 years non stop while malphite is situational atm. > > Am curios as to your problem with ornn so if you could expand on that would love to respond :) My problem with ornn and chogath is their damage output, and how reliable said output is. That's the main reason why their kits are so goddamn toxic. They're loaded to the brim with % max HP damage which keeps them tame against squishies but allows them to shred bruisers and other tanks.
Eedat (NA)
: When Tank itemization was nerfed in the tank update Riot actually called out tank Fizz and Ekko and as reason. The reasoning being raw HP as a stat from items was too powerful and was outclassing damae options. Tank itemization as nerfed and power was added directly back to tanks kits as not only a nerf to tank Fizz, Ekko, Yasuo, etc that were popular at the time, but to prevent these tank builds from popping up in the future
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=00060000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T20:12:32.795+0000) > > When Tank itemization was nerfed in the tank update Riot actually called out tank Fizz and Ekko and as reason. The reasoning being raw HP as a stat from items was too powerful and was outclassing damae options. Tank itemization as nerfed and power was added directly back to tanks kits as not only a nerf to tank Fizz, Ekko, Yasuo, etc that were popular at the time, but to prevent these tank builds from popping up in the future Inconsistent from riot at best, because they when they addressed tank ekko and fizz, the FIRST things they did was up ratios and cut bases, not look at tank items as the culprit.
Eedat (NA)
: Errrrm lets not buff tank items. The whole point was to nerf tank items so we didnt end up with shit like tank {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}} again
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T04:20:53.238+0000) > > Errrrm lets not buff tank items. The whole point was to nerf tank items so we didnt end up with shit like tank {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}} again Stupid, Those champs already had their tank builds largely dealt with. Tank items being viable didn't turn them into an issue, their kits and numbers were the inherent issue. Try again.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-28T21:42:58.968+0000) > > No. > Tanks shouldn't have innate waveclear. > There is a reason why ornn, mao, galio top are so fuckin cancer. > Zero interactivity, autowin brainless push. they kindof need some form of waveclear if they dont have trade potential, so theyre still capable of laning. the reason why these champions in specific are so riduculously hard to deal with at times is their ability to just brick wall you off in lane and outtrade even fighters with their high base damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T21:50:51.602+0000) > > they kindof need some form of waveclear if they dont have trade potential, so theyre still capable of laning. > > the reason why these champions in specific are so riduculously hard to deal with at times is their ability to just brick wall you off in lane and outtrade even fighters with their high base damage. True. Only reason darius can contend with chogath again is because riot turned his E into a supreme shredding machine that gives him Whisper level armor pen so that he doesn't even need to worry about cleaver anymore.
Eedat (NA)
: http://na.op.gg/champion/chogath/statistics/top He already was nerfed into the gutter. Dont get me wrong I dont like when he's strong either but he's pretty shit already And Ornn? Really, ***Ornn?*** Ornn has been gutted to trash tier troll pick in soloQ http://na.op.gg/champion/ornn/statistics/top I really dont give a damn what they pick in the LCS. LCS is a different game and it doesnt make the champion good or not
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-28T20:56:11.604+0000) > > http://na.op.gg/champion/chogath/statistics/top > > He already was nerfed into the gutter. Dont get me wrong I dont like when he's strong either but he's pretty shit already > > And Ornn? Really, ***Ornn?*** Ornn has been gutted to trash tier troll pick in soloQ > > http://na.op.gg/champion/ornn/statistics/top > > I really dont give a damn what they pick in the LCS. LCS is a different game and it doesnt make the champion good or not Better to further trash those two and fix much larger meta/item issues for both soloq and LCS than to allow them to stay in their current state. That being said, directly nerfing them to give tank items room for buffs would help offset their nerfs.
: >So much AoE CC >Chogath Yeah I mean I GUESS Cho can hit 5 people with his Q that can be walked out of by anyone with brown boots, but the chances of that are next to none. He CAN CC chain with other tanks, but that is a problem with CC chaining and not Chogath inherently. Cho's problem isn't his CC. It hasn't been since they nerfed his W. His problem is his ability to never leave lane after like level 5 and his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=My Waifu Vanilla,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-29T01:08:15.934+0000) > > Yeah I mean I GUESS Cho can hit 5 people with his Q that can be walked out of by anyone with brown boots, but the chances of that are next to none. He CAN CC chain with other tanks, but that is a problem with CC chaining and not Chogath inherently. Cho's problem isn't his CC. It hasn't been since they nerfed his W. His problem is his ability to never leave lane after like level 5 and his ult. Actually it's the combination of his ult and E. His E scales with stacks to make him shred other tanks and bruisers surprisingly fast, and his ult scales with stacks to allow him to better chunk or assassinate high-priority squishies, all while making him tankier with each stack. He basically scales to be better against EVERYTHING he can get in range of, and he gets damage and tank, and it's too fucking much. The LEAST riot can do is seriously cut down his minion stacks to 3 so that he's pressured to try and get champ/objective stacks much earlier without being guaranteed so many baseline stacks. Also, chogath passive is online right at level 1 to erase most champion's harass.
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: Then as he said, actually disconnect and do something else. Moving around in base is a direct contradiction to your own logic as its "wasting your time". So either actually disconnect or your "wasting time" excuse is complete hypocritical bullshit.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzBMhg2Q,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-09-28T23:11:34.792+0000) > > Then as he said, actually disconnect and do something else. Moving around in base is a direct contradiction to your own logic as its "wasting your time". So either actually disconnect or your "wasting time" excuse is complete hypocritical bullshit. Huh? I just split push the entire game and try to win any fight that comes my way. That's how I open mid.
Rock MD (NA)
: >open mid, a pre-15 minute decision >three infernals, which at minimum can't even happen until 17 minutes in :thinking: open mid is also when all players agree the game is unwinnable and so they let you push. One idiot calling open mid isn't the same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzBMhg2Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-28T23:18:07.752+0000) > > :thinking: > > open mid is also when all players agree the game is unwinnable and so they let you push. One idiot calling open mid isn't the same thing. Open mid isn't a pre 15 condition, if even one person cockblocks an ES vote or two people cockblock an actual surrender vote you can have the majority want to open mid, and it will for all purposes be open at that point.
Eedat (NA)
: Alright, enjoy your ban
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzBMhg2Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-28T22:30:11.707+0000) > > Alright, enjoy your ban Nope, otherwise riot would ban half of the korean ladder by now.
Saezio (EUNE)
: You a quitter then. And hate having to put more effort. some of us don't and your behavior is punishable. At least have the balls to stand for what you believe and go afk not sit in base moving every few minutes. If the ff vote is not successful you are expected to play the game out to the best of your ability, if you don't you are an afk that needs reporting. The end
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzBMhg2Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T22:33:29.483+0000) > > You a quitter then. And hate having to put more effort. some of us don't and your behavior is punishable. At least have the balls to stand for what you believe and go afk not sit in base moving every few minutes. If the ff vote is not successful you are expected to play the game out to the best of your ability, if you don't you are an afk that needs reporting. The end wah wah
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: unreliable how? every time you go to CS he charges Q, doesn't even need to _half_ charge it to chunk hard (for early game, he at least falls off later) remove his Q being reduced CD when he gets disabled and this would be fine, but you can't even outplay him to get breathing room for 5 seconds before he's back to his BS
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T17:41:51.875+0000) > > unreliable how? every time you go to CS he charges Q, doesn't even need to _half_ charge it to chunk hard (for early game, he at least falls off later) > > remove his Q being reduced CD when he gets disabled and this would be fine, but you can't even outplay him to get breathing room for 5 seconds before he's back to his BS That's another option, I would just revert the last round of buffs he got, but making it so that cancelling his Q is a more viable form of counterplay is A ok too. THAT BEING SAID, to say that sion isn't unreliable is a fucking joke. Half charge doesn't CHUNK HARD unless you're a super squish lane teemo or some shit. A lot of his Q damage is predicated on landing E first.
Rexxiee (NA)
: You forgot {{champion:14}} whos also very broken
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xecqrW3j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T17:24:25.081+0000) > > You forgot {{champion:14}} whos also very broken If they just reverted his latest round of buffs and left it at that I think he'd be fine. I also don't think his kit is as toxic as ornn's or chogath's, sure he does a lot of damage early game but it's both unreliable and flat damage so at least there's counterplay and outscale-ability.
Show more

Tychusfindlay918

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion