: And then when your dumb ass loses lane, you gonna start blaming the jungler. Fuck outta here. Why tf would you let your jg die for 12 cs when you can get a fucking kill and get ahead in the lane? I swear players like you be the reason people lose. Legit stupid. You'd take 12 cs over 300+ gold.
> [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=43YEr3mK,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-07-21T01:24:55.778+0000) > > And then when your dumb ass loses lane, you gonna start blaming the jungler. Fuck outta here. Why tf would you let your jg die for 12 cs when you can get a fucking kill and get ahead in the lane? I swear players like you be the reason people lose. Legit stupid. You'd take 12 cs over 300+ gold. I can guarantee a cannon and 11 cs, or try for the POSSIBILITY of a kill, which even if I do get it, would inevitably result in me losing so much experience from the waves crashing at turret while I run out to the middle of the lane to assist the gank. Tard.
: So we have these rage kids who bitch about not getting ganks, then we have these rage kids who bitch about getting ganks K princess {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=43YEr3mK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-19T22:25:05.253+0000) > > So we have these rage kids who bitch about not getting ganks, then we have these rage kids who bitch about getting ganks > > K princess > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} if you weren't a turd and played top lane you'd understand when ganks can actually be detrimental.
Rioter Comments
: the 'half-decent player at x champion' argument is a logical fallacy, because you can't presume the skill level of y player. you're also saying that Urgot Needs His Ult in order to execute y champion, which isn't true at all. urgot can easily itemize armor into his core-build for the lanephase and easily come out ahead in trades while not taking a performance hit lategame, has a giant anti-burst cuck shield, and pretty massive rotations--my money's still on Urgod
> [{quoted}](name=Shrek Luigi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBAkrZrL,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T00:26:29.826+0000) > > the 'half-decent player at x champion' argument is a logical fallacy, because you can't presume the skill level of y player. > > you're also saying that Urgot Needs His Ult in order to execute y champion, which isn't true at all. > > urgot can easily itemize armor into his core-build for the lanephase and easily come out ahead in trades while not taking a performance hit lategame, has a giant anti-burst cuck shield, and pretty massive rotations--my money's still on Urgod oh yeah sure, go to late game against gangplank nothing wrong with that strategy.
: Also Ghost got gutted.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A62QLY1E,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-17T16:56:16.500+0000) > > Also Ghost got gutted. ghost did not get gutted. Even with the two second ramp up it's waaay better than the vanilla ghost that was 20 something percent at all levels.
: seems like an oversight since there are a lot of post-cast-damage or whatever that scurvy snacks cannot remove i never really noticed--urgot is pretty darn good against GP either way haha
> [{quoted}](name=Shrek Luigi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBAkrZrL,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-07-18T16:00:07.496+0000) > > seems like an oversight since there are a lot of post-cast-damage or whatever that scurvy snacks cannot remove > > i never really noticed--urgot is pretty darn good against GP either way haha No urgot isn't good against a half decent gp at all because you'll never be able to execute GP and urgot's kit actually makes him lose out on damage in longer fights.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Can CertainlyT rework all the adcs too while he's at it
kurnubego (EUNE)
: In short trade, yes. Maokai blew all of his cooldowns and aftershock. Jax has autos and continues stream of damage Maokai can't hope to top past single rotation. It's easy 1v1 kill if not for tower protecting maokai. It's not that maokai does a lot of damage, is that jax is squish and the opponent doesn't die in one rotation so is able to hit back. That's all it takes. With ultimate on trade would go very differently. OMGLUL.. this mindless "tanks do too much damage" circle jerk is annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwo2H8EL,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-09T23:26:50.202+0000) > > In short trade, yes. Maokai blew all of his cooldowns and aftershock. Jax has autos and continues stream of damage Maokai can't hope to top past single rotation. It's easy 1v1 kill if not for tower protecting maokai. > > It's not that maokai does a lot of damage, is that jax is squish and the opponent doesn't die in one rotation so is able to hit back. That's all it takes. With ultimate on trade would go very differently. > > OMGLUL.. this mindless "tanks do too much damage" circle jerk is annoying. Not true, some tanks like chogath and ornn actually do deal too much damage, especially since the bulk of their damage is %HP which feels retarded to fight against as a bruiser. I honestly wouldn't mind nuking conquerer from runes entirely if it meant dialing back on a lot of max HP damage some tanks have access to.
Rioter Comments
: Mundo's not a tank what?
> [{quoted}](name=xXImNotABotXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwo2H8EL,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T21:32:37.210+0000) > > Mundo's not a tank what? everything he has is damage outside of his passive and R. His only form of CC is a slow on his Q.
: What's the point of making an "order" side in VS events?
garen didn't win because his lore made him the world's most totalitarian asshole. Not sure how darius is an edgelord in your eyes.
: When URF came out, it had notoriously short matches compared to regular games
: lol why is {{champion:68}} ok in urf
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RdMebJmU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T08:52:59.218+0000) > > lol why is {{champion:68}} ok in urf Rumble loses out a lot of matchups towards mid game. {{champion:36}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} etc
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'd like to point out that CONQ is genrally used on champs who are supposed to kill tanks. AKA FIora/ Yi/ Jax. Right, you dont see an Urgot, who used ferver to be using Conq often. Simply put, Conquerer is used mainly on champs that wish to kill tanks. This rune was in part to help with the tank meta. Right now, Tanks are still strong. Something like a Mundo, or a cho'gath, don't generally lose games simply because of conqueror. So unless you decided that picking a tank into a fiora or a jax lane matchup was a good idea, Conq isn't that OP. It's strong, but it's not broken. Broken was something like Zac in s7 or essentially, tanks before the new runes and nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=xXImNotABotXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwo2H8EL,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-10T00:50:33.994+0000) > > I'd like to point out that CONQ is genrally used on champs who are supposed to kill tanks. AKA FIora/ Yi/ Jax. Right, you dont see an Urgot, who used ferver to be using Conq often. Simply put, Conquerer is used mainly on champs that wish to kill tanks. This rune was in part to help with the tank meta. Right now, Tanks are still strong. Something like a Mundo, or a cho'gath, don't generally lose games simply because of conqueror. So unless you decided that picking a tank into a fiora or a jax lane matchup was a good idea, Conq isn't that OP. It's strong, but it's not broken. Broken was something like Zac in s7 or essentially, tanks before the new runes and nerfs. mundo and chogath work because they're of the very few (mundo is not a tank btw) tanks that can deal a disgusting shitload amount of damage, think chogath E and how all of mundo's kit minus his ult are pure damage spells. To say tanks are strong is a joke. At most there's like 2-3 good tanks, and they all tend to share the similar cnacerous trait of dealing a retarded amount of damage despite their tankiness.
: I hate champs like irelia/jax so much.
ridiculous crybaby thread. Irelia loses to plenty of other bruisers 1v1 and jax is the yi **but **with a lot more counterplay
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=0024000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T14:22:36.008+0000) > > So? And there are other melees who dont even have mobility spells, let alone GUARANTEED tank {{champion:122}} Darius has true damage on reset that goes up to 1000 true damage while still building tanky.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=00240000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T14:35:58.241+0000) > > Darius has true damage on reset that goes up to 1000 true damage while still building tanky. camille has the ability to true dmg nuke as well, and her q cooldown is short enough to not need to worry about HAVING to get a reset. Don't treat noxian guillotine as if the reset is somehow guaranteed.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2018-07-07T02:39:13.854+0000) > > I dunno. Camille passive is pretty fucking tanky shit, and it's as easy as right clicking to proc. I mean camille is melee so different from ranged.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=002400000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T03:47:44.941+0000) > > I mean camille is melee so different from ranged. So? And there are other melees who dont even have mobility spells, let alone GUARANTEED tank {{champion:122}}
Ahris (NA)
: immobile champs are compensated by a ton of utility, tankiness, and aoe damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m1x7LTmP,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-07-07T02:00:33.870+0000) > > immobile champs are compensated by a ton of utility, tankiness, and aoe damage. I dunno. Camille passive is pretty fucking tanky shit, and it's as easy as right clicking to proc.
: Seriously armor is fcking useless
Why are you afraid to spell out "fucking" child?
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: He's strong for the first time in years and everyone is crying. Wow.
> [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2018-07-06T12:55:54.026+0000) > > He's strong for the first time in years and everyone is crying. Wow. I'd be kind of annoyed if a champion whose damage is all unavoidable (dash = right click, empowered auto = right click, ultimate only missed if you're braindead af) and has access to stealth is strong. As it stands the way wukong seems to be right now is you either play a juggernaut into him or you lose.
Rioter Comments
Lovesick (OCE)
: Oh no, now you have a longer wait time and you can't blindly TP and cancel it without being punished **gasp** it's useless now! No. It's still going to continue to be an amazing summoner spell because map pressure and continued lane presence is extremely valuable.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rv7ZuMVm,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-07-06T09:02:12.301+0000) > > Oh no, now you have a longer wait time and you can't blindly TP and cancel it without being punished **gasp** it's useless now! > No. It's still going to continue to be an amazing summoner spell because map pressure and continued lane presence is extremely valuable. If cancel is the issue then remove the cancel grace. Adding another minute to the summoner seems excessive, especially given the fact that games don't last long and TP scales awfully into the late game anyways if you're not a champion capable of really splitting or if you can't afford to split.
Sunibee (NA)
: @Meddler A song about Electrocute and its influence over mid assassins
: It should just ignore fucking revive ultimates. Give Urgot some super nieche RIOT because why the fuck not ?
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHEBRotI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-04T21:32:49.600+0000) > > It should just ignore fucking revive ultimates. Give Urgot some super nieche RIOT because why the fuck not ? have it ignore trynd ult and GA? Im down for it.
AR URF (NA)
: So sona was a problem and needed to be disabled on URF.
Rioter Comments
: There are champions that basically represent the major issues with LoL.
{{champion:122}} While juggernauts do rely on heavy amounts of stats, having important skillshots at close range can allow for juggernauts to remain healthy as opposed to literally being auto attack stat checks (see: udyr). Juggernauts should not have access to burst and should rely on damage over time while trying to sustain themselves to be able to achieve that DPS.
Rioter Comments
: His ult is tricky in the damage department because it operates on a PERCENT of remaining HP, instead of a flat amount. So if you're fighting a Cho'Gath who's sitting at 1000/4000 HP, and a Janna sitting at 500/2000 HP, you can use your ult on either of them and execute them. I'd say a percentile execute is pretty strong, and deserves to have a little bit of a fight to get enemies to the point of death.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Yye8HLZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-02T20:56:01.944+0000) > > His ult is tricky in the damage department because it operates on a PERCENT of remaining HP, instead of a flat amount. So if you're fighting a Cho'Gath who's sitting at 1000/4000 HP, and a Janna sitting at 500/2000 HP, you can use your ult on either of them and execute them. I'd say a percentile execute is pretty strong, and deserves to have a little bit of a fight to get enemies to the point of death. Agreed, but it's unfair to fight to get enemies to that point only for it to get cockblocked in a multitide of ways (it can be dodged and it has multiple paths to cleansing).
: i dont know how putting someone into a meat grinder is unsatisfying. It does have it weaknesses though
> [{quoted}](name=AÏnz Ooal Gown,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Yye8HLZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-02T19:58:32.190+0000) > > i dont know how putting someone into a meat grinder is unsatisfying. It does have it weaknesses though the few times you can actually get it off... yes, it is very satisfying.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah I don't think he needs a ton of steroids, but his base numbers for his abilities are pretty pathetic compared to where they should be if he's supposed to be this lane bully. I mean should a grasp garen out-trade a pta renekton when garen literally gets off a q vs renekton w plus auto? I don't think so. I 100% agree with your last statements about jax (and other similar champs). And that's what I'm trying to say... either they need to be more punishable early w/o requiring jg assistance or they need to not outscale nearly so hard. Either or is a valid option for fixing... but one of those two options needs to happen. As far as renekton e... it's great mobility, but can be interrupted by so much and the 2nd dash prevented. Plus it's cd is a bit too long later in the game. It should be on a cd more similar to that of riven... but currently this is only the case if you use essence reaver and 40% cdr. Which is why I said that essence reaver kinda makes renekton more viable and where he should be w/o essence... and that the champ and item synergy of it should probably be nerfed so that he's less make-or-break reliant on it. We've seen in the past when a champ is entirely reliant on one item to be viable and what happens when the item changes or disappears... it's not pretty.
> [{quoted}](name=woodvsmurph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z3kHFvK9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-02T18:16:41.043+0000) > > Yeah I don't think he needs a ton of steroids, but his base numbers for his abilities are pretty pathetic compared to where they should be if he's supposed to be this lane bully. I mean should a grasp garen out-trade a pta renekton when garen literally gets off a q vs renekton w plus auto? I don't think so. > > I 100% agree with your last statements about jax (and other similar champs). And that's what I'm trying to say... either they need to be more punishable early w/o requiring jg assistance or they need to not outscale nearly so hard. Either or is a valid option for fixing... but one of those two options needs to happen. > > As far as renekton e... it's great mobility, but can be interrupted by so much and the 2nd dash prevented. Plus it's cd is a bit too long later in the game. It should be on a cd more similar to that of riven... but currently this is only the case if you use essence reaver and 40% cdr. Which is why I said that essence reaver kinda makes renekton more viable and where he should be w/o essence... and that the champ and item synergy of it should probably be nerfed so that he's less make-or-break reliant on it. We've seen in the past when a champ is entirely reliant on one item to be viable and what happens when the item changes or disappears... it's not pretty. If garen gets only a q and Ws renektons combo I absolutely believe he should outtrade or evenly trade rene. But the rene should take comfort in the fact that his lane sustain is 1000x better than garen's so he can trade more often and he can take mediocre trades.
: Garen and Mundo are juggernauts. Juggernauts tend to have a lot of steroids in their kit, be it damage, durability, tenacity or whatever. Renekton is not a juggernaut though. I'd say he is closer to an assassin. He is classed as a diver and divers tend to rely on items for damage moreso than juggernauts and they tend to be naturally squishy. As for Fiora and Jax, I think they were meant to be scaling melee hypercarries like Yasuo and Yi. Renekton was not. Point is, I think Renekton's kit is consistent with what you would come to expect of different champion classes. If he really does have problems, I think simple number tweaks will suffice.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z3kHFvK9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T04:56:27.499+0000) > > Garen and Mundo are juggernauts. Juggernauts tend to have a lot of steroids in their kit, be it damage, durability, tenacity or whatever. Renekton is not a juggernaut though. I'd say he is closer to an assassin. He is classed as a diver and divers tend to rely on items for damage moreso than juggernauts and they tend to be naturally squishy. > > As for Fiora and Jax, I think they were meant to be scaling melee hypercarries like Yasuo and Yi. Renekton was not. Point is, I think Renekton's kit is consistent with what you would come to expect of different champion classes. > > If he really does have problems, I think simple number tweaks will suffice. I agree that renekton shouldn't have access to too many steroids given the great mobility provided by his E which juggernauts do not have access too. I also believe however that champions like irelia, jax, etc. should have more exploitable early games. It's interesting to see how jax can have incredible all in power in lane despite being a scale oriented champion due to te insane power counterstrike provides inm any matchups even at level 1.
: While I agree that Fiddle is braindead, thank god that he exists so that even more braindead "high skillcap champs" aka press 3 buttons to delete everyone - assassins, assassin-built regular champs and melee carries can get fucked, GET FUCKED YOU AND YOUR 53 MOBILITY SPELLS !!!
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HP1ofwa1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-01T06:40:27.231+0000) > > While I agree that Fiddle is braindead, thank god that he exists so that even more braindead "high skillcap champs" aka press 3 buttons to delete everyone - assassins, assassin-built regular champs and melee carries can get fucked, GET FUCKED YOU AND YOUR 53 MOBILITY SPELLS !!! But really the champions that get fucked the most are immobile melees who have zero options to respond to him. Assassins, especially AD, will have much easier access to things like edge of night or merc scimitar which they can fit comfortably into their builds.
YUUKI VK (NA)
: a QOL to Darius (not a buff what so ever)
it'd be pretty fucking cool if they could use his crit animation for getting fifth stack, but then clarity.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Communism vs Capitalism Of course Capitalism is gonna win
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jiNkBE6R,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-30T18:49:03.328+0000) > > Communism vs Capitalism > > Of course Capitalism is gonna win ^ nailed it. Garen is an authoritarian fuckbag, so of course he's probably gonna lose out hard in the west. I'd imagine he might be more popular in China.
Rioter Comments
zLordGyno (EUNE)
: Nerf YI e prea OP...
Isn't english the only allowed language in this regional boards?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ri01jbEn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T13:10:33.571+0000) > > If you want to talk about legality, it's legal for me to tell you to go be sore somewhere else, so I WILL tell you where to go regardless of whether or not you choose to oblige me. > > Go be stupid somewhere else. No one said it wasn't legal. Do you have problems comprehending what you read?
> [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ri01jbEn,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T13:12:27.855+0000) > > No one said it wasn't legal. Do you have problems comprehending what you read? *makes legal argument* "dont tell me where I should go" Go somewhere else.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ri01jbEn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-28T16:15:26.895+0000) > > I didn't realize satire was banned from the boards. There's clearly a message there, and my agenda is quite plain for those to see. > > Half the shit I post gets omegadownvoted because quite frankly I have a history of just posting my unadulterated opinions and people do disagree. > > Go be sore somewhere else. What a cool dude. BTW I can be sore where ever I want. Granted it's within legal grounds. Don't tell me where I should go.
> [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ri01jbEn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T23:55:17.706+0000) > > What a cool dude. BTW I can be sore where ever I want. Granted it's within legal grounds. Don't tell me where I should go. If you want to talk about legality, it's legal for me to tell you to go be sore somewhere else, so I WILL tell you where to go regardless of whether or not you choose to oblige me. Go be stupid somewhere else.
Stew52 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OPF8JmYJ,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T16:38:02.623+0000) > > urgot. One dash that is delayed and can be stopped by walking in front of it? Also Urgot doesn't have any real hard cc like Aatrox does.
> [{quoted}](name=Stew52,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OPF8JmYJ,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T17:08:20.082+0000) > > One dash that is delayed and can be stopped by walking in front of it? Also Urgot doesn't have any real hard cc like Aatrox does. one dash that is certainly longer than aatrox's dash, also, he has a suppression which is the greatest hard CC in the game and a fling + stun attached to his E...
Stew52 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OPF8JmYJ,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T15:41:19.714+0000) > > darius has sustain options, illaoi has sustain options, etc. > > Mordekaiser has sustain AND his consistent shield. > > Aatrox only has sustain, and a lot of it is tied to a clunky ass kit. I don't see why he needs to get mordekaisered on base stats. He also has mobility which a lot of Juggernaut lack, even though they are short they are still two dashes he can use.
> [{quoted}](name=Stew52,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OPF8JmYJ,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T16:33:03.970+0000) > > He also has mobility which a lot of Juggernaut lack, even though they are short they are still two dashes he can use. urgot.
Show more

Tychusfindlay918

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion