Seen (NA)
: Ranged champs should not have that much mobility either.
Agreed, despite the fact I play Gnar A LOT.
Rioter Comments
Mortdog (NA)
: Full ARURF+ Change List
How about change ARURF to URF???? I'm tired of getting stupid in meta champs I never play. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
: you guys are right. But fm needs to be a melee only item anyway. Gnar needs a mass gutting of his W (damage and movement speed) and E cooldown and distance for untranceformed. If anything for transform champions make the passive movemnt speed melee only. Yasou also needs a mass gutting they need to either remove his free shield or nerf his crit gain to 50% of the crit he gains is added on as extra crit
Okay, I'm a gnar main, so I may be a bit biased. But wtf are you on about, yeah his W needs nerfs (obviously), but his e is fine. At max rank it's cooldown is 12 and at first level it's 22. Maybe lower the range a bit, but not the cooldown.
: Because branding a claim that has been supported by a number of forum users for a while is now called "unpopular", thus upvoted. I get that everyone would love being special in every thing, but your opinions, especially on such topics, are shared by a number of other, common people. Find something else than a mildly controversial topic and virtual upvotes to think of yourself as successful. There are a number of things you can do that are meaningful, useful, and bring enough peer recognition that you should not find much enjoyment in making such comment.
> [{quoted}](name=NepgearDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEGoZjqA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-16T12:19:49.361+0000) > > Because branding a claim that has been supported by a number of forum users for a while is now called "unpopular", thus upvoted. I get that everyone would love being special in every thing, but your opinions, especially on such topics, are shared by a number of other, common people. > > Find something else than a mildly controversial topic and virtual upvotes to think of yourself as successful. There are a number of things you can do that are meaningful, useful, and bring enough peer recognition that you should not find much enjoyment in making such comment. Whatever, i hardly ever go on boards anyway mang.
Rioter Comments
: if you want to believe that go ahead. only champ i see run it is {{champion:81}} really if i were to run it i'd get it for armor.
{{champion:81}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:78}} All run it. Especially Viktor and Poppy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wait, they're just making him squishier in mini? That's...not the problem everyone has against him. It'd be a nerf, sure, but I'm not entirely sure it's the *right* nerf.
EXACTLY DUDE. like I've said before, fine, touch his damage. Nerf it a bit. But don't make him squishier than he already is in mini. A good pantheon combo = most of gnar's health and a forced recall if he doesn't have pots.
: its weird how fiora has a 47% win ratio into gnar ... huh. also pantheon is just broken as of ~~right now~~ and has been for a long time. should stop using lolcounter.com by the way since its a horrible website
https://www.reddit.com/r/GnarMains/comments/9crsto/gnars_weakness/ Happy now big boy? Anyone with a brain can do this shit. Just burn his flash early and when he uses his e, TELL YOUR JGL. And your argument for his counters is that they're broken therefore you won't player them? Lol, nice. But pantheon isn't really broken. His early game is kiiinndaa busted. But he falls off A LOT late.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tyler1hehexd1234,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Kkccg9x,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-07T12:24:06.432+0000) > > Also, the vayne cool down reduction on her q is a completely uneeded buff to her early game. I feel like she's going to be played so much now after the tank changes last patch. She and kaisa are going to dominate. Vayne won't dominate unless Jhin, MF, Kai'Sa, Draven and Lucian are heavily nerfed.
You actually do have a pretty good point. Though any form of cc kind of fucks Draven and he actually has to catch his axes to do a shit ton of damage. Other than that ur right. Bot line is honestly kind of a shit show right now. Really hope they nerf stormrazor or hail of blades.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Gnar isn't autowin, but he does have entire agency in the lane. He's good? You can't do anything. He's bad? Lucky for you. Gnar fully deserves to be gutted.
No champion deserves to be gutted, lol. That just alienates players who main them from the game. And you can do something, don't be idiotic and try to all in him when his rage bar is over half full. Let him push and wait for jgl to clear towards top so you can chain cc him. (If you and jgl have cc). PLAY HIS COUNTERS MORE. HE HAS A LOT. Pantheon and Fiora fuck gnar bad because they both can basically just ignore his q. And Fiora can negate his w and q. And pantheon can just weq him and basically delete all his health early. https://lolcounter.com/tips/gnar/fiora https://lolcounter.com/tips/gnar/pantheon Edit: I stand by the first thing I said, no champion deserves to be gutted. I dislike bruisers and the top performing adcs at the moment. But I don't think they should be made unplayable. How would you feel if one of your favorite champions got the "riot games balance team" treatment of getting nerfed into the ground and becoming something nobody picks anymore ?
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: ITT: Gnar main trying to prove to people that his champion is totally not busted by design and that combining a precentage hp damage dealing kite-god with aoe cc tank in one champion is totally fine and not stupid af Good luck tbh
I never said his damage is okay, sooooo. Read before you post. I never denied that he's a bit too oppressive either.
: So... you advice to pick op shit as {{champion:39}} ... to prove your champ isn't an issue ?
Irelia got nerf, lol. And I did say pantheon as well. Jayce is also a pretty good counter to him.
: I wish they would do something about kaisa's absurd damage, sustain options, mobility. Just something that that makes me feel like I ever had a chance.
Yeah, kaisa has been running rampant since release. Obviously they shouldn't gut her, but she has literally everything an adc could ever need.
Jaspers (EUW)
: "Slice and Dice (E) Dice Fury Bonus: armor reduction increased from 15/20/25/30/35% to 25/27.5/30/32.5/35% damage increased from 60/105/150/195/240 to 70/115/165/205/250" Then on the 4th Sept, the level 3 damage was lowered by 5, to 160.
The main problem I have with the buff is the armor reduction.
Hayaishi (NA)
: Riot is trolling. Varus sitting at 48% wr in soloqueue and he got nerfed last patch as well. They made an inmobile marksman even squishier because "muh LCS" Definitely agree with OP. Gnar doesn't need nerfs.
I really hate how they keep nerfing champs that don't even need it. Sucks too cuz varus is actually really fun to play. And his ult is so useful if your team capitalizes on it. Good for escaping ganks too. I honestly think he's pretty fair to play against, when he channels his q it makes him completely open for an assassin like kha'zix to just jump on him and insta him
: just counter pick 4Head, well ya know you aren't always the last pick and gnar is absolute aids to face on 80% of the top lane roster. the really annoying part is that even when you do get a good matchup into him or outplay him in lane he can just safely farm with Q.
Dude, it's not like he's an autowin. Your just playing wrong against him honestly. Don't play super aggressive against Gnar unless you're one of his counters. And if you do go in on him, do it when his rage bar is low or empty. Edit: the reason why I say this is because I assume you're a tank player having trouble against Gnar, because he dominates against tanks. He loses 1v1s with bruisers most of the time.
: Just play {{champion:80} {{champion:62}} {{champion:39}} or {{champion:114}} . He's really not that hard to counter.
{{champion:80}} and {{champion:62}} too
: ranged tops should be removed from the game anyways.
Just play {{champion:80} {{champion:62}} {{champion:39}} or {{champion:114}} . He's really not that hard to counter.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot is a detailed post about Damage Creep, TTK, Snowball and Game Length too much to ask?
I find it impossible to play tanks nowadays, the only viable one is Poppy anyway. And constantly playing her is so boring. I seriously think magic pen and lethality need nerfs. That being said, I don't think they should be made useless. It's just really frustrating to build a shit ton of armor or magic resistance and STILL have my health get fucked.
: Wait, you think making it not random, as in letting people choose their champions, will improve the whole "seeing the same strong champs every game" thing? Are you mad?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oEoZ9Y2X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-06T11:58:48.152+0000) > > Wait, you think making it not random, as in letting people choose their champions, will improve the whole "seeing the same strong champs every game" thing? Are you mad? YES. Either that or open the entire champion pool and keep it random. Also, remove the fucking champion bias.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Tyler1hehexd1234,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bEIisRG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-02T02:38:28.269+0000) > > I'm so tired of playing against all these ap champs that literally just spam their abilities and do nothing else. I wish riot had a brain. JUST ADD BANS. Who would you ban?
Annie, Soraka, Aurelion, Veigar, or Chogath. Champs that make the lane so oppressive that you literally can't play against them at all. Switching lanes doesn't help either, because 90% of the time they'll follow you. Hell, ap champions like them aren't the only problem with the mode either. Jax and Yi are so brain-dead that literally, anyone can 1v9 with them on urf. This game mode would be so much more fun if they would just open up the entire champion pool to it and add bans.
: Can we PLEASE get f'ing bans in ARURF next cycle?
I'm so tired of playing against all these ap champs that literally just spam their abilities and do nothing else. I wish riot had a brain. JUST ADD BANS.

Tyler1hehexd1234

Level 130 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion