Typhnox (NA)
: Typhnox's updated ruleset for Draft Racing
Typhnox (NA)
: Typhnox's updated ruleset for Draft Racing
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001000100010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:31:52.810+0000) > > But I'm not going to just go along with your implied assumption of "All of America is racist". Trump won the GOP primary, I don't think he would have such appeal if they all viewed racism as something negative. That's solid proof a decent chunk is either racist or finds racism acceptable.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:38:03.883+0000) > > Trump won the GOP primary, I don't think he would have such appeal if they all viewed racism as something negative. That's solid proof a decent chunk is either racist or finds racism acceptable. Implying Trump is racist.
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0005000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:58:59.442+0000) > > 1. So how do you think wages should be determined? Right now they're determined by market forces. What do you think should determine the price of labor instead? > > 2. Why do you think the solution is to limit spending in politics, rather than using free market forces to cause the changes you want? As an example, in the Trucking Industry, instead of trying to pass new safety regulations via Congress, why not spread the news of what these industries are doing, and organize a boycott against companies that do business with trucking companies that have such shitty practices? Why does "Have the government fix it" have to be the first assumed solution? > > 3. Is this single quote the basis for your view? What do you think about Trump's more recent statements that he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un to discuss the nuclear matter directly? https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-willing-meet-north-koreas-kim-wants-210251485.html 1. Market forces are fine for deciding wages to a point however it fails horrendously at the lower extremes & higher extremes it is unacceptable to say 'Market forces' should be beyond morality & human decency because lol it's the economy it, ie the government should **heavily **tax individuals & corporations in the top 1% to provide benefits to the lower class to prevent people from barely scrapping by like how things were during the new deal era. 2. Because it again erodes 'democracy' into a plutocracy when the congress values the benefit of the few over the benefits of the people they represent, because as soon as the boycott ends & the controversy the industry will likely go back into the same pattern so the industry can **NOT **be trusted to honor some deal that came from a boycott , and boycotting something like the truck industry is difficult to do in the first place since the majority of their clients are businesses not people so it would require people to know what businesses deal with which truck companies and attempt to boycott over that, that's a lot of effort to ask of people especially since the power of unions has been degraded to near nothing so the workers are incapable of taking a stand without risking their jobs entirely. So let me ask you. What the heck is wrong with having the government fix things that are clearly beyond the scope of what citizens could achieve? Why do you have an inane distrust of the government regulating anything? Why do you think the free market valid excuse to escape all & any violations of ethics? 3. I just picked the quote I remembered most, he's had plenty of other pro-war statements.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00050001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:23:57.197+0000) > > 1. Market forces are fine for deciding wages to a point however it fails horrendously at the lower extremes & higher extremes it is unacceptable to say 'Market forces' should be beyond morality & human decency because lol it's the economy it, ie the government should **heavily **tax individuals & corporations in the top 1% to provide benefits to the lower class to prevent people from barely scrapping by like how things were during the new deal era. > > 2. Because it again erodes 'democracy' into a plutocracy when the congress values the benefit of the few over the benefits of the people they represent, because as soon as the boycott ends & the controversy the industry will likely go back into the same pattern so the industry can **NOT **be trusted to honor some deal that came from a boycott , and boycotting something like the truck industry is difficult to do in the first place since the majority of their clients are businesses not people so it would require people to know what businesses deal with which truck companies and attempt to boycott over that, that's a lot of effort to ask of people especially since the power of unions has been degraded to near nothing so the workers are incapable of taking a stand without risking their jobs entirely. So let me ask you. What the heck is wrong with having the government fix things that are clearly beyond the scope of what citizens could achieve? Why do you have an inane distrust of the government regulating anything? Why do you think the free market valid excuse to escape all & any violations of ethics? > > 3. I just picked the quote I remembered most, he's had plenty of other pro-war statements. 1. Even if I buy your argument that human morals and decency should somehow vaguely be setting prices (How does this work, by the way?), whose morals are we going to refer to, exactly? Are we going to start demanding that the McDonalds corporation base the price of labor for it's kitchen staff based on whether or not it allows their employees to own a cat and have 7 children? Additionally, why should we be using the force of the government to take away rich people's money just to give it to poor people? This sounds an awful lot like just using the threat of force from the government to shake down rich people and disregard their property rights...just because they're rich. 2. Can you prove that in a world in which you successfully organize a boycott against the trucking industry, they simply go back to shitty practices and no one notices? Is there any precedent? Or do you just automatically assume they're evil because they're an industry? Are there any existing methods to find out easily who the clientele of the trucking industry are, or are you just assuming it would be super difficult? And finally, I don't like government action because everything the government does is backed up by force. If you don't follow any law, no matter how stupid it is, you will be fined, imprisoned, etc. I think that looking for a free market solution that doesn't amount to pointing a gun in someone's face is better than jumping straight to that. 3. Well when you find some better quotes let me know.
Akaash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:02:05.018+0000) > > So basically, you didn't mean it when you said "but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect." just because you think it's a "good discrimination". > > As if the best answer to racism is more racism. No I said very clearly that I hated affirmative action. I hate it because it's necessary. If you can prove that racism is gone, then we can talk about if it's necessary or not. I literally said the same thing in my last sentence to make my point super clear, but feel free to tell me you failed to read it.
> [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000000100010001,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:18:15.029+0000) > > No I said very clearly that I hated affirmative action. I hate it because it's necessary. If you can prove that racism is gone, then we can talk about if it's necessary or not. > > I literally said the same thing in my last sentence to make my point super clear, but feel free to tell me you failed to read it. "If you can prove that racism is gone" That's not how this works. First off, what specific type of racism are you referring to? I'm sure you and I can both go do a quick Google search and find a story of some white guy calling some black guy a racial slur in a walmart somewhere, but it wouldn't then logically follow that we need government-mandated affirmative action. So, after you specify what type of racism you're referring to (and that it actually exists, with citations), then you need to prove that racist discrimination against white people via affirmative action is the correct course of action to combat it. If you can meet both of those conditions (That there is some form of widespread racism that it would make logical sense to apply affirmative action to, with citations) and you can shoot down any provided alternatives with fair reasoning, I'll gladly concede the point. But I'm not going to just go along with your implied assumption of "All of America is racist".
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:11:10.910+0000) > > That's a false comparison and you know it. As if all white people in America have the same views and can be thrown into one group that you could compare to a solid block like a "Union". This assumes all black people have the same issues and views on the trials and tribulations that affect Black america and didn't create these unions so they can discuss them without being drowned out by an unwanted outsiders viewpoint
> [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:13:13.021+0000) > > This assumes all black people have the same issues and views on the trials and tribulations that affect Black america and didn't create these unions so they can discuss them without being drowned out by an unwanted outsiders viewpoint Okay, great, black people can have their union to discuss whatever they want. So what exactly is wrong with white people doing the same thing?
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:06:59.898+0000) > > No. I believe in freedom of association. They just better allow a White Student Union as well. There already is a white student union, it's called the rest of America.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:08:12.361+0000) > > There already is a white student union, it's called the rest of America. That's a false comparison and you know it. As if all white people in America have the same views and can be thrown into one group that you could compare to a solid block like a "Union".
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:02:05.018+0000) > > So basically, you didn't mean it when you said "but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect." just because you think it's a "good discrimination". > > As if the best answer to racism is more racism. I bet you're the kind of person that thinks a Black Student Union is discrimination
> [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000000100010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:03:10.902+0000) > > I bet you're the kind of person that thinks a Black Student Union is discrimination No. I believe in freedom of association. They just better allow a White Student Union as well.
Akaash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:10:27.702+0000) > > So, how do you feel about affirmative action in colleges and the workplace? Seeing as less than 1% of people born in the bottom 20% of the country make it to the top 20% of the country, it's pretty fair to assume that how wealthy your family is impacts your life. So families who were marginalized by explicit racism in the past are still suffering. So I can see the point for affirmative action being necessary to even the playing field. But even without that we still have racist tendencies. When we get to a system where a black college student and white college student get the same punishment for the same crime we can talk about if residual racism is necessary. (6 months for rape vs 15 years for rape, and there's no arguing about it being rape in either case) I hate affirmative action because it's necessary. Let me know when the US isn't racist and we can talk about if it is or isn't necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:42:09.412+0000) > > Seeing as less than 1% of people born in the bottom 20% of the country make it to the top 20% of the country, it's pretty fair to assume that how wealthy your family is impacts your life. > > So families who were marginalized by explicit racism in the past are still suffering. So I can see the point for affirmative action being necessary to even the playing field. > > But even without that we still have racist tendencies. When we get to a system where a black college student and white college student get the same punishment for the same crime we can talk about if residual racism is necessary. (6 months for rape vs 15 years for rape, and there's no arguing about it being rape in either case) > > I hate affirmative action because it's necessary. Let me know when the US isn't racist and we can talk about if it is or isn't necessary. So basically, you didn't mean it when you said "but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect." just because you think it's a "good discrimination". As if the best answer to racism is more racism.
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00050001000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:09:34.518+0000) > > What exactly is wrong with people having a high concentration of wealth? > > What is wrong with people spending a lot of money on political advertising? > > What makes you think Trump would drag us into war? 1. Because in doing so it repeated put profits above morality & ethics because it values money over people's lives, health, or damage to the environment. It greatly limits people's upwards mobility. It often treats worker as mere tools to be forced to live pay check to pay check & force unfair overtime circumstances on people for barely enough to survive. Thus generally promotes crime because of how difficult it becomes to make an honest living. Now give me a reason it's acceptable? 2. Because it's basically corruption at this point because most of those industries or individuals expect something back, or use it assault any candidate whom doesn't favor what their lobby wants which can lead to some pretty bad stuff that goes against representation and becomes bound by the will of the few thus damaging & eroding 'democracy' into a plutocracy, which makes 1st issue an even bigger deal. (For example see the [Trucking industry](http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-made-trucking-deadlier_us_56fd6f92e4b0a06d58052ee8) for an example where both of these show the effect of these two things, increased profit for increased danger to people!) 3. Trump (on NK): "I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986."
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000500010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:33:04.996+0000) > > 1. Because in doing so it repeated put profits above morality & ethics because it values money over people's lives, health, or damage to the environment. It greatly limits people's upwards mobility. It often treats worker as mere tools to be forced to live pay check to pay check & force unfair overtime circumstances on people for barely enough to survive. Thus generally promotes crime because of how difficult it becomes to make an honest living. Now give me a reason it's acceptable? > > 2. Because it's basically corruption at this point because most of those industries or individuals expect something back, or use it assault any candidate whom doesn't favor what their lobby wants which can lead to some pretty bad stuff that goes against representation and becomes bound by the will of the few thus damaging & eroding 'democracy' into a plutocracy, which makes 1st issue an even bigger deal. (For example see the [Trucking industry](http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-made-trucking-deadlier_us_56fd6f92e4b0a06d58052ee8) for an example where both of these show the effect of these two things, increased profit for increased danger to people!) > > 3. Trump (on NK): "I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986." 1. So how do you think wages should be determined? Right now they're determined by market forces. What do you think should determine the price of labor instead? 2. Why do you think the solution is to limit spending in politics, rather than using free market forces to cause the changes you want? As an example, in the Trucking Industry, instead of trying to pass new safety regulations via Congress, why not spread the news of what these industries are doing, and organize a boycott against companies that do business with trucking companies that have such shitty practices? Why does "Have the government fix it" have to be the first assumed solution? 3. Is this single quote the basis for your view? What do you think about Trump's more recent statements that he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un to discuss the nuclear matter directly? https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-willing-meet-north-koreas-kim-wants-210251485.html
: > [{quoted}](name=GG Yoona lm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-16T03:35:44.028+0000) > > But the presidency doesn't have sole control over the government? I mean if Trump's policies were so ridiculous could he really work with Congress to get them through? The GOP is already against Net Neutrality, who do you think tried to make the SOPA/PIPA/etc laws? Or tried to reduce the FCC's power & budget to lower ability to enforce ISP to honor Net Neutrality. If Trump has a GOP Congress behind his back you can kiss Net Neutrality good bye.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:32:00.254+0000) > > The GOP is already against Net Neutrality, who do you think tried to make the SOPA/PIPA/etc laws? Or tried to reduce the FCC's power & budget to lower ability to enforce ISP to honor Net Neutrality. > > If Trump has a GOP Congress behind his back you can kiss Net Neutrality good bye. Why exactly do you trust the government to regulate the Internet more effectively than ISPs themselves? Any reason in particular?
Akaash (NA)
: I'm super liberal and I have friends who are very conservative. The thing is that they're libertarian and don't bash on minorities. I disagree with them on policies but I respect their opinions, but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect.
> [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:26:52.402+0000) > > I'm super liberal and I have friends who are very conservative. > > The thing is that they're libertarian and don't bash on minorities. I disagree with them on policies but I respect their opinions, but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect. So, how do you feel about affirmative action in colleges and the workplace?
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:58:44.755+0000) > > I'll bite. > > Why do you support Bernie? Biggest 3 reasons for me. First he's only one to seriously look at wealth inequality & address the broken systems that allow the 1% to literally have more wealth than the bottom 90%. Please tell me how that's right or acceptable? Second he's the only one seriously against the amount of money being poured into politics right now. The amount of 'campaign contribution' given & spent on super PACs is simply breaking the politic process for both sides. Third his foreign policy is much more reason than the others, and he opposed Iran war and other morally questionable wars that we engaged in meanwhile Clinton supported Iran & would certainly drag us into more wars as would Trump.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:21:30.685+0000) > > Biggest 3 reasons for me. > First he's only one to seriously look at wealth inequality & address the broken systems that allow the 1% to literally have more wealth than the bottom 90%. Please tell me how that's right or acceptable? > > Second he's the only one seriously against the amount of money being poured into politics right now. The amount of 'campaign contribution' given & spent on super PACs is simply breaking the politic process for both sides. > > Third his foreign policy is much more reason than the others, and he opposed Iran war and other morally questionable wars that we engaged in meanwhile Clinton supported Iran & would certainly drag us into more wars as would Trump. What exactly is wrong with people having a high concentration of wealth? What is wrong with people spending a lot of money on political advertising? What makes you think Trump would drag us into war?
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:10:57.117+0000) > > So, can anyone bring out citations for any of the listed negatives, or are we just going to trust that the obviously anti-Trump OP isn't twisting Trump's words around? http://gizmodo.com/the-2016-presidential-candidates-views-on-net-neutralit-1760829072 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/17/donald-trump-vaccines-autism-debate
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:24:57.026+0000) > > http://gizmodo.com/the-2016-presidential-candidates-views-on-net-neutralit-1760829072 > > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/17/donald-trump-vaccines-autism-debate Thanks. For what it's worth, while I think he's retarded on the vaccine issue, I'm not so sure about Net Neutrality. I'll have to look into it a bit more, but at first glance, it does in fact appear to be industry-stifling government regulation.
: At least these days, in the western world, you don't get stoned to death for having a different opininion. But it's like, over the last ten years, we've forgotten how to compromise.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:55:53.931+0000) > > At least these days, in the western world, you don't get stoned to death for having a different opininion. > > But it's like, over the last ten years, we've forgotten how to compromise. Yeah, instead you just get fired and lose your livelihood. I mean, obviously that's not as extreme as getting stoned to death, but it still fucking sucks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:14:54.163+0000) > > I'm always willing to talk issues out rationally with liberals, but even if I try, disagreeing with a liberal just gets them to yell that you're a "kkk neonazi transphobic white male" (Even if none of those terms have anything to do with the discussion at hand) so, you know. What's that old saying, you can try your hardest to play chess with a pigeon, but in the end it will just knock over the pieces and shit on the board? Yeah, that's how I feel about liberals, no matter how many times I try, that's the result. Funny that's how I feel talking to conservatives except I get yelled that I am "entitled baby murder job killing communist" when I say I support Bernie.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:47:19.928+0000) > > Funny that's how I feel talking to conservatives except I get yelled that I am "entitled baby murder job killing communist" when I say I support Bernie. I'll bite. Why do you support Bernie?
NotSid (NA)
: This "us vs. them" mentality has gotten so, so far out of hand
I'm always willing to talk issues out rationally with liberals, but even if I try, disagreeing with a liberal just gets them to yell that you're a "kkk neonazi transphobic white male" (Even if none of those terms have anything to do with the discussion at hand) so, you know. What's that old saying, you can try your hardest to play chess with a pigeon, but in the end it will just knock over the pieces and shit on the board? Yeah, that's how I feel about liberals, no matter how many times I try, that's the result.
CLG ear (NA)
: If you are thinking about voting for Trump, keep this in mind
So, can anyone bring out citations for any of the listed negatives, or are we just going to trust that the obviously anti-Trump OP isn't twisting Trump's words around?
: Why is the word "roach" censored in game
It's a slur against Turkish people.
NotSid (NA)
: "Just dodge the 900 range autos"
{{champion:24}} I dont get it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do GD'ers like hurling around personal insults so much?
It's not just people on this forum, that's more like, 98% of all humans who have ever lived. People don't like logical, rational discussion because a lot of people have views that are illogical, like on the right, people who are religious, and on the left, people who don't believe there are differences between the races, just to give a couple of examples. However, it's not just such closely held political beliefs, people generally don't like to be wrong about ANYTHING. So, rather than come face to face with logic, it's easier to just call you a loser noob racist hypocrite caveman.
kratus (NA)
: i fucking hate so fucking much that this game has been forced so much to work as a team
If you dont like team-based games, why don't you, you know, go play non-team-based games?
: Answer a few questions, and I will let you know what I think about you.
What's your name? A: Justin What's your favorite color? A: Green What's your favorite type of music? A: Nightcore What's your deepest fear? A: Losing an appendage. Do you have any secret desires your family members would be ashamed of? A: My family isn't really into "shame" to be honest. Can't say I've ever seen any of them shameful about anything. If forced to choose, would you be as small as a mouse or as large as a mountain? A: Small as a mouse. I think it would be more interesting, and you would live longer. Is there anyone you admire on here? A: Absolutely not. I despise reputations on forums, they're an affront to free speech. Would you be willing to put someone out of their misery? A: Yes. How often do you lie? A: On the Internet I make it a point to be 100% honest when I know my anonymity is secured. On GD, it is not, there's at least 1 or 2 people on here who might know me. If given the choice, would you look into the future five years from now, or go back in time five years from today? A: Go back in time 5 years. Stop myself from making certain decisions. Also, win the lottery. Do you hate anybody? A: Yes. I would prefer not to expand on this, as, like I previously mentioned, my anonymity is not 100% here. If given the choice, would you change bodies with another if they consented to it? A: No, this kind of conflicts with my fear I previously mentioned. In ten words or less, describe Riot Games from a biased point of view. A: A bunch of people who can't keep promises. Would you sell your best friend out if they were doing the wrong thing? A: Depends on the scale. Murder? Probably. Jaywalking? Nah. What's the best piece of advice you can give to someone who's new at League of Legends? A: Grow a thick skin, because despite Riot's best efforts, everyone is out to piss you off, ESPECIALLY your own team. How would you describe the color "Yellow" to someone who is colorblind? A: I would only say it was a warm and bright color. How do you feel right now? A:I don't have any particularly strong feelings at the moment. How do you feel about this questionnaire? A:It's okay.
: What the maple syrup, Riot? ~From Canada
It's obviously because the Canadian Dollar is worthless. Rito is only adjusting their prices to match your currency being garbage. If you don't want worthless money don't elect heads of government whose whole campaign and policy positions can be summed up as "dude weed lmao" and "It's [current year]!".
: So Marvel admitted that they ruined their comics..
Your daily reminder that Political Correctness is literally Communist propaganda that has infiltrated the United States in order to weaken Capitalism and Freedom. >In the early-to-mid 20th century, the phrase "politically correct" was associated with the dogmatic application of Stalinist doctrine, debated between Communist Party members and Socialists. This usage referred to the Communist party line, which provided for "correct" positions on many political matters. According to American educator Herbert Kohl, writing about debates in New York in the late 1940s and early 1950s, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness#Early-to-mid_20th_century
: @Riot Can you bring back reporting for UNSKILLED
Just be like my last couple of teams, report people for "griefing", even though that's totally not what griefing means.
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YAYdqVLs,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-19T01:49:34.661+0000) > Or, even disable people from banning team-mates intended picks "I want to be Rengar." \*Captain tries to ban Rengar because this person is like third pick and the enemy captain is banning Rengar counters\* #NOPE \*Enemy gets a smurf Rengar main that's been blazing his way through ranks with like 70-80% winrate\* "GG"
> [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YAYdqVLs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-19T02:15:14.470+0000) > > "I want to be Rengar." > > \*Captain tries to ban Rengar because this person is like third pick and the enemy captain is banning Rengar counters\* > #NOPE > > \*Enemy gets a smurf Rengar main that's been blazing his way through ranks with like 70-80% winrate\* > > "GG" I guess that's fair. but a warning or notice you're about to ban a team mate's pick would still be appreciated.
: no, look at the fucking screen.
> [{quoted}](name=The God Kalista,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YAYdqVLs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-19T01:52:28.532+0000) > > no, look at the fucking screen. Did you even read my post? I'm complaining about other people not looking at the screen...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Morpey (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xP1ueAhT,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2015-12-13T06:22:44.404+0000) > > Foxfire is not a reference to firefox. Firefox is a reference to kitsune. > Kitsune in mythology can summon fire or lightning(but much more commonly fire). > It's a reference to the spirit of kitsune mythology. Foxfire {{champion:103}} Explorer {{champion:81}} Chrome {{champion:33}} Safari {{champion:51}} Your move.
> [{quoted}](name=Morpey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xP1ueAhT,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2015-12-13T06:24:25.954+0000) > > Foxfire {{champion:103}} > Explorer {{champion:81}} > Chrome {{champion:33}} > Safari {{champion:51}} > > Your move. IS it Chrome Rammus because Chrome eats all your RAM?
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8sci6nA8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-25T18:46:23.747+0000) > > Who the heck is this ONE guy who's (whose?) correctly picked this shenanigans at Worlds? A Silver 3 Swain main
> [{quoted}](name=Pollyanna Wright,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8sci6nA8,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2015-10-25T18:48:56.964+0000) > > A Silver 3 Swain main Well sure, why not I guess.
: So 1 person is left having a chance of getting CS Riven according to the Leaderboards
Who the heck is this ONE guy who's (whose?) correctly picked this shenanigans at Worlds?
: Incoming SKT Ahri
Meanwhile, the only way Yorick will ever get another skin is if someone plays him at a Worlds final...
: Legit speak GD. I am disillusioned with AI. What should I do?
I want a sentient AI waifu. Get on it OP.
Tavish (NA)
: Played against my first scripted today
Come to where I am in mid/high plat, we get scripters every match.
Spotty (NA)
: "If you don't gank mid in 1 minute I am going to leave the game"
Wow, over 1k downvotes. I'm legitimately impressed.
: They fined Hai
I'm not fond of this ruling. It's in line with the rules put forth by Riot, but it's definitely stepping on the player's freedom of expression.
: "Don't worry we outscale them"
That's true, but on the other hand people want to surrender any time the enemy team is up 2 kills, or 1 dragon, or some other similar nonsense. Actually, I've even had teams surrender when we were AHEAD in every possible metric. So, I just always vote no now, in order to counteract that 2 people in every game on my team always push yes.
: What a fucking joke, Riot this is an awful way to run a tournement.
Which match did this occur in? EDG vs FNC is being rebroadcast right now.
: What a fucking joke, Riot this is an awful way to run a tournement.
Meanwhile Shen was disabled from professional play for ages due to his ult bug.
: Riot, being a sane company, has devoted most of their advertising space to advertising their biggest income source. ez pz
> [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=d4xXEhmZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-17T21:23:33.576+0000) > > Riot, being a sane company, has devoted most of their advertising space to advertising their biggest income source. ez pz So, skins? Because the esports operates at a loss for Riot (at least directly, you could argue the exposure makes them more money via skins though, I guess.)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=67FZht5W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-16T04:27:35.841+0000) > > Easily in my top three most "ughhh, whyyyyyy" champions. Even if they utterly fail early game, they're a giant pain in the ass to deal with if the game even remotely drags on > > > farm farm farm farm farm farm spin > > Farm farm farm farm farm farm spin > > Ok, time to farm turrets and inhibs. Oh look ,their jungle tried to deal with me on their own, if he can't take me , i'll kill him and keep backdooring, if he can, i'll just keep backdoor, press R and back door some more. > > Hes not an over powered champion, just a stupid one, lol. I've won like 4-5 games in the past couple days as Trynd literally by just backdooring when my team is losing hard. Half of those wins, I tanked their entire team in my ult and just killed the nexus.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=67FZht5W,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-16T17:09:44.959+0000) > > I've won like 4-5 games in the past couple days as Trynd literally by just backdooring when my team is losing hard. > > Half of those wins, I tanked their entire team in my ult and just killed the nexus. What's it like to have a team who knows how to play with a split pusher? Is it nice?
: Would Tryn be better balanced - while still being viable - if his Ult worked like a Blood DK?
No, this is literally nothing but a nerf of an extreme caliber to Tryndamere. It would make him pre-rework Evelynn tier, ESPECIALLY with how weak and how few healers there are in LoL.
Cynicatt (NA)
: I just wear boys shirts 90% of the time anyway... Besides, girls with small boobs are the ones that get to look good in all of the fashions. It's not like in anime and video games where if you have large breasts the clothes will cling to them and wrap around them. You'll just end up looking shitty, top heavy, or fat in a lot of things unless you've got small boobies.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mOQEwonX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-11T06:42:31.675+0000) > > I just wear boys shirts 90% of the time anyway... > > Besides, girls with small boobs are the ones that get to look good in all of the fashions. > It's not like in anime and video games where if you have large breasts the clothes will cling to them and wrap around them. You'll just end up looking shitty, top heavy, or fat in a lot of things unless you've got small boobies. Maybe you should wear something form-fitting, like spandex?
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AdGvkIEa,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-10-08T01:05:12.631+0000) > > Who's that semen demon you use for an avatar? Gen Urobuchi. Not even joking.
> [{quoted}](name=Renaito Yuujou,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AdGvkIEa,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-10-08T01:54:02.900+0000) > > Gen Urobuchi. Not even joking. But....he's a male real life artist.
: >Bethesda I'm still hyped for Fallout 4, but in the pit of my heart, I know it's not going to be good.
> [{quoted}](name=Renaito Yuujou,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AdGvkIEa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-08T00:51:18.752+0000) > > I'm still hyped for Fallout 4, but in the pit of my heart, I know it's not going to be good. Who's that semen demon you use for an avatar?
Myz (NA)
: People getting banned deserve it, sorry.
I remember ONE TIME there was in fact a false positive ban, but I can't remember where I left the link to it. But yeah 99% of bans are deserved.
Show more

Typhnox

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion