Lacuni (NA)
: I was a normal person? Anyone can see that, post a poll, after what I was put to deal with and tolerate, being abused and treated like garbage, and I BARELY was toxic in response, BARELY. And now you're telling me RIOT won't give me information because I bet they got away with it. I want the information to know justice was served. Riot obviously punishes me for this, I would expect the yi and kog got a ban. Or did they?
board mod is right. Your behavior is not normal. Two days ago I played a game and didn’t play well in the beginning. We got counter picked and my thresh has odd engages as well as failed ganks/roams from mid and jog. I actually only died twice in lane but ended up with eight deaths toward the end. The Pantheon on my team was extremely toxic. I typed I was going to mute him and but did not because I was recording my game and his chat. For the remainder of the game, roughly 40-something minutes, he complained. Kept trying to tell me what to build, where to go, spam pinged me when i was trying to farm my cull as I was about 50 farm behind the enemy Sivir. Told me to stop farming and group instead of shooting cross-map ultimates even though they were hitting and resulting in kills AND I got to continue farming. He only picked out the bad and never the good even though I was playing quite well post lane, I was just behind and playing like I was (playing safe, positioning extremely safe and focusing farming above all). He even got our Jax and Sylass to flame me a little. Do you think I said anything? Do you think that I “defended” myself and told him to shut the fuck up, let him know that he’s no better and half of his calls were bad? No. I typed probably 7 times that game. A few to tell Thresh we shouldn’t engage because Sivir had more damage than me, once to explain to Panth in his early stages of flaming that I was 50 farm behind and still had like 60 stacks on Cull and then again to tell Panth I’d be muting him and later his pings because he kept going. I NEVER typed anything else after about 15 minutes except ggwp when we won and the whole game was about 45 minutes I think. Your behavior is NOT normal and it should not be the norm. It takes 0 effort to let people shit talk themselves to death because my case is a prime example of that. I NEVER flamed him back, I never said anything at all and he STILL kept talking about me and trying to get the team to turn on me for a full 30 minutes and died like twice getting caught out typing. Let people say what they need and play the game. You won’t see them again and no about of “dignity points” in defending yourself is worth losing the time, effort, money, and friends all invested into your account.
AORVAL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7hY7mjg5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T03:07:42.474+0000) > > You must be pretty special to deserve an IP ban, as far as I know Riot doesn’t hand those out...ever. Guess being racist deserves an IP ban then idk. But I deadass cant login to any of my accounts since i got this permaban a few hours ago
> [{quoted}](name=AORVAL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7hY7mjg5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T03:09:24.217+0000) > > Guess being racist deserves an IP ban Insert: Uh-Yeah-I-Sure-Hope-It-Does.jpeg You'd think after 40 banned accounts you'd learn to be a decent human being. Ban deserved, have fun not playing league, you're clearly not welcome. This isn't an SJW issue, being not-racist has nothing to do with SJW culture, whatever that is. Don't blame YOUR behavior on the world around you or other players. Takes 0 effort to keep racism out of chat; I would've reported you too if you were on my team. Also, I noticed you said, "Neither you or the Kayn should receive a Perma for something that can be resolved with a mute button." Well, CLEARLY this doesn't work for you because if you'd utilized the mute button you might still have your account. Plus, in what word does being called an "inting nerd" cause you to go into so much rage that you immediately turn racist and you somehow think those insults are comparable? Lmao??
: I've already explained this to others in this very thread, you should read. anyway he doesn't buy items unlesss there is a strategic meaning to the items, he simply didn't have one, this isn't feeding, it's playing the game / being bad. you are monsters if you think otherwise without evidence.
> [{quoted}](name=ANGRY KOREA MAN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F7YTsjE0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T00:12:35.239+0000) > > > anyway he doesn't buy items unlesss there is a strategic meaning to the items, he simply didn't have one, Uh. yeah, that's how the game is supposed to work. It doesn't take 30 minutes to figure out what item to build first. He had the choice of continuing to go as an ardent support, he could've went AP tanky Janna or simply tried and prayed AD or Bruiser Janna would work. It's not rocket science. and also doesn't take 34 minutes to figure out; in fact, I literally thought up those four in about 20 seconds which is approx how long it takes to load in.. He was sitting on, what, 6K+ gold by that point? and had ZERO idea the whole time? Lol ??
: You've banned the most played MUNDO in the world for 14 days, and expect him to play different.
Name definitely checks out. Anyways, Ban deserved. If he can ONLY play Mundo and nothing else, that's his own fault for failing to branch out/have a backup. If you play/main any lane that isn't Jg or Sup, you should at least have 3-4 champions you can play somewhat decent for both if you want to climb ranked on the small chance you are autofilled. If you are autofilled and stressing and complaining that you can't play the role for X Y Z reason, that's 10000% your own fault. If you one trick a champion and have NO backup plan whatsoever in the event you don't get that champion for whatever reason, it's your own fault and you've failed yourself. You don't go 0/26/3 with a 7% Kill Participation in 34 minutes on accident. Janna is literally one of the easiest supports to get free assists on if you're actually joining team fights. You don't build 0 items in a 34 min game on accident when there's a [RECOMMENDED] tab RIGHT there in the shop along with the fact that op.gg, u.gg and blitz.gg all exist for finding out what the meta runes/builds are. You don't go 14 CS, no wards placed on accident. You don't play for 6 seasons and have 0 idea what to build on an ardent support on accident. I've NEVER played Tryn or Kled or Urgot or top at all hardly, and yet I still have some kind of basic idea on what to build for all of those champs because I've played with and against them for years now. Ban Deserved.
: Didnt read your paragraph but I assume by your title you had a troll in your game and want to know if theres a chance they will be banned. The answer is yes. But only if they troll enough to make it to the front page of reddit. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zc8KhNbX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T03:48:11.335+0000) > > Didnt read your paragraph but I assume by your title you had a troll in your game and want to know if theres a chance they will be banned. > > The answer is yes. > > But only if they troll enough to make it to the front page of reddit. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I put a TL;DR {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
Zavtra (NA)
: Can never get into a normal ranked game
Seeing as you’re silver Elo unfortunately that’s just going to be extremely common until you get to like Plat 2/1ish with a Plat1-Diamond MMR. (I know MMR doesn’t exist anymore but basically until you start getting grouped with Diamond+ players). Low Elo is full of Zed/Yasuo one tricks and people that want to make their off-meta pick the next big thing. I still see things like AD Janna top or Nidalee mid as a Plat 3 player all the time. It gets better the higher you go but people don’t start really taking games seriously until High Diamond. The only thing you can really do is always try your best and try to work around the fact that they’ll probably lose lane but MAYBE offer something useful in teamfights and try to synergize somehow. But yeah it sucks and I wish people focused more on building viable team comps instead back when tank meta existed.
Laekor (NA)
: Autofill is destroing the game
I wouldn’t say it’s destroying the game, but it is annoying. As a Sup main I’m fine and don’t get long queues. If people want shorter queues they’re more than welcome to learn support/jg and play that role occasionally. My main thing is that IMO, a longer queue time creates more drive to win (atleast that’s how I felt back when autofill wasn’t a thing). People really want to win after waiting 5-15 min in queue for a game and also don’t want to go back into waiting 15 min in queue after a 20 min game, so it increases people wanting to see how late game pans out if they’re losing early which might reduce the whole “Jg died to tank, we’re 0/3 5 min in. FF15” afk farm attitude so many people have now. Don’t know how many people I see pick Orianna into our Nasus, Sej, Sivir, Soraka comp and don’t want to play until late game. Also, long queue times gives people time to cool down after bad games whether they want that time or not. That’s also why I think so many people carry their tilt/toxicity into multiple games. They flame all game/post game lobby and then queue and get another game 30 seconds later. People may also use their critical thinking a lot more and be more open to building strong team comps due to the weight of the time it took to get into the game. TL:DR Long queue times might create more incentive and drive to win and bring down people ready to FF 15, and a long queue time may reduce tilt/poor decision making in champ select because the players are forced to wait in queue.
: What is this BS with end season rewards???????????
It’s supposed to be riot’s fault you only played 20 games in 6 months..? 6 months is PLENTY of time to get your honor back, I came back from honor 0 to honor 2 in a little under two months playing 5 games everyday to every other day. Maybe instead of complaining to riot about a system that’s already been in place for the entire year and breaking rules you agreed not to break in the ToS and complaining to riot you can work on being a better person like I did. Only honorable people get honored rewards; if you decide to just quit the game with no indication of whether or not you reformed, that’s not riot’s fault and that’s not the system’s fault either. *edited bc typo
Tzi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=000200000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:54:34.736+0000) > > Because i'm not offended when someone says the words cause im not black Ok you're actually just dense and stupid lol nevermind Don't worry why others aren't being punished if you're not doing anything to help them be punished then.
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T16:57:00.527+0000) > > Saying there is worst things people have said and why would I care if someone said the n word or f word to me cause I know i am not. Just like if someone called you RETARD you knows its not true because you are not retarded But it's still a toxic statement that deserves to be banned. Also, the idea that something is fine because it doesn't pertain to you is sooooooo stupid lmao. I'm not Asian, but if someone was out calling people ch*nks in chat I'd report it, because someone else out there is and will be offended by that and it'll ruin their games. In any case that brings us back to square 1. I think I'm done though you're too dense and this is just going around in a circle.
SonicAF (EUW)
: I can't even comprehend how could misinterpret my post THAT hard. It's mind-numbing, how you could say that I used the word "%%%%%%" in a negative context.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1cJR67cV,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T16:52:41.767+0000) > > I can't even comprehend how could misinterpret my post THAT hard. It's mind-numbing, how you could say that I used the word "%%%%%%" in a negative context. Woops my bad! Thought you were OP lol. In any case, OP did use the word in a negative context and bots pick up context as I said so ban hammer justified
Pusk Nx (EUW)
: 14 days susspension
Instant 14 day ban means you used a zero tolerance word/phrase. In any case, you'll get your account back in two weeks. Just know that you're on very thin ice at that point and any level of toxicity (from saying "use your brain dummy" to outright vulgar flaming) can and will get your account permabanned if the report is deemed viable. Post the logs. Also, side note: coming at riot aggressive like this only makes things harder if you actually wanted to talk to riot support.
SonicAF (EUW)
: Just to be clear - as soon as you used the word "f%%%%t" or "%%%", giant robotic social justice warrior gets triggered and tries to fuck you up as badly as it possibly can. It doesn't care about context. All it cares about are two things: -the word is used as an insult, most of the time -the word presumes that being gay is a negative. You can never use the word %%%%%% due to risk of offending someone. You can't use any variations of word %%%%%% and even if you try to use special symbols to bypass it, giant robotic social justice warrior will fuck you up. Giant robotic social justice warrior treats all %%%%%%s equaly. Itdoes not discriminate between different types of %%%%%%s. https://youtube.com/watch?v=HldZ79Bef5Q This video is a little bit outdated, there is no "report value" system anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1cJR67cV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-30T09:14:53.388+0000) > > -the word presumes that being gay is a negative. No, it doesn't presume being gay is negative. However, you literally just used it in a negative context and **THE BOTS READ CONTEXT, SHOCKING I KNOW**. That's like saying the robot thinks that being black is negative because it flags the N slur, or it thinks being mentally handicapped is negative because it flags the R slur. You shouldn't be using that language regardless and I honestly can't imagine ANY situation in which you'd need to unless you're trying to insult someone. Plus, you used the F slur multiple times again in negative context. The bot doesn't flag you if you say "that's stupid" or "I feel dumb". But if it can see you're calling your team stupid/dumb/whatever else using context clues, you get banned because **that is toxic**. It's hard, I know :( But broaden your vocabulary so that you can talk to people without using slurs that might not offend your friends, but will offend someone - especially something like the F slur lmfao. If you were in a premade though sounds like someone was offended. If I saw that I'd report you too, premade or not, and make a mental note to never play with you again and remove you from my friends list.
: Honor level
I got a 5 game restriction and dropped to 0 on June 28th, raised mine up to 2 on August 10th. I played maybe 5-8 games a day and got at least 1 honor is 90% of them and at least two in 65+ish% of them. Just under two months is still to date the fastest I've seen someone raise honor (essentially, I haven't heard of anyone raising it any faster than me). The real question is will you be able to raise it up before the season ends and rewards start coming out? The answer: Maybe, you'd have to grind which in turn can be mentally exhausting which might make you more toxic and tired. It MIGHT be possible though.
kalibres (EUNE)
: pretty sure i said that im ok with being banned because of toxicity. this text is about how i got banned for toxicity but troller and girefer(who reported me btw) didnt get banned and got free pass
> [{quoted}](name=kalibres,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tE3oE3XE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-30T11:03:55.871+0000) > > pretty sure i said that im ok with being banned because of toxicity. this text is about how i got banned for toxicity but troller and girefer(who reported me btw) didnt get banned and got free pass Yes. And I'm saying HOW were you expecting them to get banned if you didn't take the steps to report their behavior whether it offended you or not. If someone commits a crime and you don't report it to the police literally how are you expecting the police to know a crime was commited. Their spidey sense? Police will not investigate if a crime is never reported. Riot will not investigate if a crime is never reported. Riot can't know something is wrong if no one takes the steps to let them know something wrong happened. If you didn't like what the person trolling said to you you should've reported it plain and simple. If your reasoning is "It didn't offend me" then boo hoo, you can't cry they weren't punished. Plus, If you keep referencing it probably did. Otherwise, **you can't get mad they weren't punished if you didn't let riot know they were doing something worth punishing.**
xDrk574 (NA)
: Because i'm not offended when someone says the words cause im not black
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=000200000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:54:34.736+0000) > > Because i'm not offended when someone says the words cause im not black Ok you're actually just dense and stupid lol nevermind Don't worry why others aren't being punished if you're not doing anything to help them be punished then.
xDrk574 (NA)
: Because I'm not trying to take away someones fun because they said a couple of things when they were playing badly that's why.
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T04:08:07.668+0000) > > Because I'm not trying to take away someones fun because they said a couple of things when they were playing badly that's why. So let's think this through. You want to know why people aren't banned for saying worse things like the N slur ……. yet you don't report them so they can get banned. Are we doing okay like is your brain working rn?
xDrk574 (NA)
: Actually there has been multiple games that ive played were people have said those words. You legit only get banned if someone finds what your saying is offensive to them. But he obviously shouldnt be offended since he was the one to talk first
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:06:48.633+0000) > > Actually there has been multiple games that ive played were people have said those words. You legit only get banned if someone finds what your saying is offensive to them. But he obviously shouldnt be offended since he was the one to talk first Okay, so did you report them? If not, you can't get mad if they weren't banned if NO ONE is making the effort to get them banned lmfao. Again it doesn't matter you aren't permitted to flame because someone flamed you first. Report them and move on otherwise you get punished for fighting fire with fire. Sometimes we have to put on our big boy pants and take the first step :( I know it's hard but everyone can do it.
xDrk574 (NA)
: Then its an unfair ban because legit some people tell people in game that they are N words or F word and sometimes dont get banned so im kinda confused on why 1 game can cause a 14 DAY BAN
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:49:33.374+0000) > > Then its an unfair ban because legit some people tell people in game that they are N words or F word and sometimes dont get banned so im kinda confused on why 1 game can cause a 14 DAY BAN people that use those words DO get banned, lol :| idk what more to tell you.
xDrk574 (NA)
: Makes no sense but okay its like saying i'm running it down but your actually not doing it you just trolled for a quick second.
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:27:32.556+0000) > > Makes no sense but okay its like saying i'm running it down but your actually not doing it you just trolled for a quick second. Doesn't matter. The bot doesn't pick up your movement, it only reads chat and puts two and two together just like how I read what you said and assumed you probably did.
xDrk574 (NA)
: I didn't afk was a joke
> [{quoted}](name=xDrk574,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f2sVvBqB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-30T01:42:06.585+0000) > > I didn't afk was a joke Threatening to afk is still a reportable offense purely because it shows possible intent. In any case you were still overwhelmingly toxic regardless of everyone else so ban was justified.
xDrk574 (NA)
: How was i the one that got banned when he was toxic towards me
You were banned because you were still toxic. Someone else being toxic is not a valid excuse to be toxic back, nor is any other excuse. If you reported him and he was as toxic as you think, he will be punished accordingly. However - you are not exempt from punishment just because he was mean first. Doesn't work like that in real life and doesn't work here. You probably received your penalty for: xDrk574: okay afking xDrk574: peace xDrk574: dude seriously xDrk574: wtf xDrk574: is your iq xDrk574: are xDrk574: you fucking retarded xDrk574: im pretty sure your the one that is acting like kid but okay xDrk574: totally not like skarner flamed me nope xDrk574: fuck this jg xDrk574: so dog shit xDrk574: yeah its open no one cares so id xDrk574: again idc xDrk574: jg and mid fucked my alne xDrk574: jg and mid xDrk574: idc xDrk574: you legit xDrk574: are the reason i afked xDrk574: you kept talking shit Threatening to afk and just from reading it looks like you maybe did? Excessive typing = constant flaming. Takes two hands to type as much as you did which means 1 hand was not on the mouse which means you were not playing your 100%. In addition, griefing, blaming, calling whoever you did the R slur - all worthy of a ban. If you didn't get a 14 day ban you probably should have. If you did - it was deserved. If you want to discuss further with riot ticket and if you think he wont get punished but he should, send a ticket about that as well.
: Reform the report system
> [{quoted}](name=TheirFinalSong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TYo9Pshn,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-30T00:54:21.146+0000) But hey look at that they are all still playing together and im the only one punished. Just shows how tailored this system is towards groups of players. > > If what you said is true about what they said and you reported them, then the system will act accordingly. Did you receive a ban or a chat restriction? Odds are they probably just received a chat restriction instead of a 14 day ban. > It's super cool when people are toxic towards you and troll you in game and admit to it with no repricussions but when you do the same thing back it's a ban. Banned for typing incorrecting when they can mute you if it bothers them so much. You know, if it bothered you so much you also could've muted them. It's a two way street, lol. They're not obligated to mute you and you're not obligated to mute them, but you can't get mad if they don't mute you first and stop talking. Sometimes we have to put on our big boy pants and take the first step :( Someone else being toxic doesn't give you the right to be toxic back. It's an old and tired "justification" people try to use but it simply does not work here. Also side note: You don't always get the popup that lets you know a player has been punished even when they have. If you still want to make sure riot looks at the situation and checks their logs as well, you can open up a support ticket with screenshots if you have it. But if they did call you the R slur and whatever else you said, the automated system should pick it up and they should get punished accordingly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tzi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n3GviW1W,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T23:10:40.250+0000) > > When you flame you ruin the game for at least 4 people so. 9/10 flaming doesn't end good. Either you afk, they afk, or one or both of you get banned and usually lose. Doesn't matter if she's playing bad, you know what isn't going to magically make her play like she's challenger? Telling her she's garbage lol like what is she supposed to gain from you telling that? Insight? > > Maybe next time don't say anything. Everyone has bad games and if it were you in her place you'd get upset as well. Some days you go 10/1 while other days you go 1/10, and it's pretty poor to judge people based on 1-2 games, she could've been still learning xayah or rusty or if it were ranked it could've just been a bad game where her opponent had a little more skill than her or something. NO, no you don't ruin it for people. And telling someone to stop bitching isn't flaming. Can we stop using the same failed argument about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n3GviW1W,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T23:34:58.440+0000) > > NO, no you don't ruin it for people. And telling someone to stop bitching isn't flaming. Can we stop using the same failed argument about that. Yeah, you do, lol. People have said in for the forums toxicity ruins games for them even if they're not the focus of it. Even if you can't see your team being toxic because they've been muted, you can see they're tilted from how they play, most people instantly refuse to work with their team as soon as an argument breaks out ("fuck u guys bot im not ganking gl idiots"). Telling someone to stop complaining isn't flaming - no, but you can put it in a way better tone than that, otherwise you're only adding fuel to the fire and risking having that frustration turned to you, which makes you angry and the cycle continues. "Stop Bitching" could easily be transformed into "Stop typing and play. Mute eachother". Less hostile and less likely to have them come at you aggressively. And FYI before it comes upNO, that doesn't mean you're holding their hand or babying or coddling anyone lmao it means you're treating someone with basic respect because if you don't, and they afk, you can be mad at them all you want but instead of trying to deescalate the situation you made it worse and tilted them to the point where they decided they didn't want to play. If you're escalating situations instead of deescalating them, and then get mad when bad things happen, you can be mad at everyone else all you want but the blame ALSO falls on **YOU**.
LinkSSJ (NA)
: You know, it's kinda funny when a high level player talks all mighty knowing everything about the game. When you play with low levels, you actually have people throwing on purpose or are new. By the post, it seem he is a low level player like me. Trying to go through this shit with troll account or people who get so hurt by a simple "you are bad". Like hell i know i'm bad, and i need to practice more. Yes, this might not be the way to express how hard it can be in his games. But it happens you know? Please be more open when dealing with post of low level players like myself.
> [{quoted}](name=LinkSSJ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZH3AGxui,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-29T21:04:57.153+0000) > > You know, it's kinda funny when a high level player talks all mighty knowing everything about the game. > When you play with low levels, you actually have people throwing on purpose or are new. By the post, it seem he is a low level player like me. Trying to go through this shit with troll account or people who get so hurt by a simple "you are bad". Like hell i know i'm bad, and i need to practice more. > > Yes, this might not be the way to express how hard it can be in his games. But it happens you know? Please be more open when dealing with post of low level players like myself. Lol I've leveled my account before and played in bronze/silver. I know how bad people can be, hell, I still get bad players in higher elo/max level. You know what's not going to magically help them play better? Me saying they're bad, they're garbage and pointing out the mistakes they probably know they've made. Never do I see a player do bad and think, "You know what'll talk some sense into him? Letting him know I think he's bad! XD" Like what even is the thought process there, lmao. Find better ways to vent your frustration because harassing players and judging them based on 1 game rarely ever ends well for both people.
: Flaming should be allowed.
And I never said no one couldn't post suggestions, so where are we now? Stats & Proof can be assumed by how many dislikes threads like this get every time and the amount of being commenting and disagreeing with OP. Doesn't take a group of scientists to see that most of the community hates the amount of toxicity in the game. Any time someone makes a post about people being overly sensitive, majority of people disagree. Anytime people make a post about how the system is too harsh, there's some mixed opinions there but usually people disagree. The only thing about that is the people that also simultaneously disagree with the punishment system are people who feel they were unfairly dinged by it which muddles everything, but that's another story. 4v5 doesn't mean the person has Afk'd always, lol. 4v5 can mean the person has stopped trying to win or has stopped trying to work with his team which in turn gets him killed, etc. Afk farming jg, Afk "splitting". At that point you might as well not have him because he really doing anything that will dramatically increase the team's win change. I said "He" as in OP. You're OP now or what? :| Someone is free to like a post, doesn't make it a "good post". You can think whatever you want about it, but it's a bad post * - - *to me, since apparently we have to get into specifics or something about figure or speech. You gonna keep being weird? :(
Dmunky (NA)
: so in a game where we have a chance still and someone says one bad thing you go afk? i legitimatly said nothing till she started bitching at us while she was 0 and 4. There is no excuse to afk and yes you can say that about flaming but you can mute people and go about your game, when you go afk you ruin the game for 9 people.
> [{quoted}](name=Dmunky,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n3GviW1W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T22:53:46.345+0000) > > so in a game where we have a chance still and someone says one bad thing you go afk? i legitimatly said nothing till she started bitching at us while she was 0 and 4. There is no excuse to afk and yes you can say that about flaming but you can mute people and go about your game, when you go afk you ruin the game for 9 people. When you flame you ruin the game for at least 4 people so. 9/10 flaming doesn't end good. Either you afk, they afk, or one or both of you get banned and usually lose. Doesn't matter if she's playing bad, you know what isn't going to magically make her play like she's challenger? Telling her she's garbage lol like what is she supposed to gain from you telling that? Insight? Maybe next time don't say anything. Everyone has bad games and if it were you in her place you'd get upset as well. Some days you go 10/1 while other days you go 1/10, and it's pretty poor to judge people based on 1-2 games, she could've been still learning xayah or rusty or if it were ranked it could've just been a bad game where her opponent had a little more skill than her or something.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tzi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=a3qsL4mq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-29T19:09:28.217+0000) > > Riot can be whatever they want because it is their game that they created. i will never understand this argument. no shit, but this thread is suggesting to riot of how they can change their rules. if riot dosent like the suggestions then ofc they wont change anything. > I want to play league and focus on playing and have fun. You know whats not fun? If every single game everyone on my team was standing around typing absolute nonsense with no worries of being punished for typing and not playing. thats a personal issue if your fun is ruined because a dude is flaming. dont like their flame? ignore it, simple. id argue you have a bad mental if your fun is ruined because someone is flaming. like this is a video game, you have fun by *playing the game*, as in only the gameplay can ruin your fun. > If I facecheck a bush and die and I get flamed literally what is that going to accomplish? Is it going to make me think twice about facechecking bushes that game? i might, or it might not, it all depends on how the person deals with flame. > No. It's going to make people tilted and make them afk split bot and not try to win because there is no punishment they need to worry about. thats a personal issue on how the person deals with being flamed. > Is flaming supposed to make players play better? or is it just that you want to lash out viciously at your team and not worry about being suspended? What good exactly comes from flaming that you see that the rest of the community doesn't? they dont because their not allowed to. and flame being good/bad or neutral is dependent on how the person deals with flame. > Bad Post OP If you want to flame go play games that allow flaming or make your own. Or maybe let him **suggest** to riot, because this is a **forum**, and we are allowed to give **suggestions** to the company, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=a3qsL4mq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-29T21:48:40.184+0000) > > i will never understand this argument. no shit, but this thread is suggesting to riot of how they can change their rules. if riot dosent like the suggestions then ofc they wont change anything. > > thats a personal issue if your fun is ruined because a dude is flaming. dont like their flame? ignore it, simple. id argue you have a bad mental if your fun is ruined because someone is flaming. like this is a video game, you have fun by *playing the game*, as in only the gameplay can ruin your fun. > > i might, or it might not, it all depends on how the person deals with flame. > > thats a personal issue on how the person deals with being flamed. > What good exactly comes from flaming that you see that the rest of the community doesn't? > > they dont because their not allowed to. and flame being good/bad or neutral is dependent on how the person deals with flame. > > Or maybe let him **suggest** to riot, because this is a **forum**, and we are allowed to give **suggestions** to the company, lol. I mean, you ca suggest to riot all you want, literally no one is stopping you but riot hasn't listened to this advice and most likely never will. Why would they implement so many measures to try and reduce flame and toxicity and even acknowledge in their youtube videos and other posts that it is a problem they're working on if they were thinking about just scraping the entire design. It's just not realistic and the vast majority of people who make posts about things like this were in fact banned for being toxic, which riot has clearly stated they don't want in their games of any severeity. It is a personal issue, but its a personal issue that a LOT of people in this community agree with. Most people say "If someone is being toxic I can't defend myself?" and no one ever even looks at the first half of the sentence. Of course arguing back is always your own fault, but arguments could also be avoided if everyone stopped trying to gab their egos up every game at the expense of other players. & Toxicity goes much further than just chat. You can mute chat all you want but you still know that dude is talking smack, and when he's talking smack both of his hands are on the keyboard so he isn't giving it his 100%. Combine it with the fact that most people that are being toxic have this "Me vs my team" mentality where they just outright stop trying to play or help the team. They suddenly don't want to group or start blatantly stealing kills and just ignores their entire team. Having someone have this mentality EVERY GAME does get exhausting and makes games not fun. It's not fun when suddenly you have to work around a 4v5 because your jg got mad that mid took his blue without asking or something. If you get upset because you don't get your way and lash out through chat or trolling, you're toxic and worthy of your suspensions. You're allowed to flame all you want. It's just that no one wants to see it and doing so will get you banned, lol. If I /wanted to/, I could go rob a bank right now. The only downside is that I'd get arrested lmao. No one is stopping them from flaming just like no one is stopping me from robbing a bank, but the thought of going to jail is enough to make me not want to, so I don't understand why a suspension of your account and potentially losing years worth of work/money can't stop weirdos from lashing out in a video game. If he wants to suggest to riot directly, he can open a support ticket, lol. Otherwise he can't get mad when people criticize his posts, just like I'm not mad you criticized my opinion. & Like I said, riot has made it very clear they're not going to suddenly let people be as toxic as they want, and these kinds of posts are starting to fill up the forums. Everyone gets mad when THEY get banned, but no one gets mad when the person they reported gets banned for probably saying the same thing they did - kek. Still a bad post, OP.
: League of Crybabies
You got a chat restriction, exactly. Instant 14 day bans only come if you use particularly vulgar words. Be GRATEFUL you got JUST a chat restriction instead of the 14 day ban. The CR is your warning; if you'd received a 14 day ban your next punishment would be a permanent. Flaming helps NO ONE. **YOU** waste time because both hands on the keyboard means none on the mouse which means you're not playing your 100%. **YOUR TEAM** has to deal with some loser complaining and whining all game. Even if I mute people I usually report them anyway because I don't want to play with people like that ever. Is flaming supposed to make them better? is saying "You suck" supposed to inspire them to do better? No, it only makes people play less as a team because they don't want to help someone being demeaning and rude to them, just like you said in your own toxic words: "I'm not ganking you, don't waste my time". You don't want to help them, they don't want to help you - both of you are toxic (you more than him obviously, and not wanting to help someone being a dick to you is pretty valid) and don't need to be in the game. Also, there was NO form of constructive criticism in log you provided - it was all to demean and boost your own ego and make the rest of your team look stupid. Let's not use words we don't know the meaning of, okay? :(
Lèe sin (NA)
: To riot
Also, rioters in charge of actually lifting bans don't click around this forum too too oten. Make a support ticket; the odds of them seeing your "appeal" or taking it seriously here is slim.
: Flaming should be allowed.
Riot can be whatever they want because it is their game that they created. If you don't like it, go create your own game and enforce your own rules. CSGO is CSGO and League is league. I want to play league and focus on playing and have fun. You know whats not fun? If every single game everyone on my team was standing around typing absolute nonsense with no worries of being punished for typing and not playing. You know what else doesn't sound fun? Every single game being flamed for every little mistake you make with people not worrying about reprucussions. If I facecheck a bush and die and I get flamed literally what is that going to accomplish? Is it going to make me think twice about facechecking bushes that game? No. It's going to make people tilted and make them afk split bot and not try to win because there is no punishment they need to worry about. I ALREADY LEARNED and made a note to not facecheck anymore because I literally just died and made a mistake and I will learn from it, I don't need you and your weird ego complex to come scold me. Is flaming supposed to make players play better? or is it just that you want to lash out viciously at your team and not worry about being suspended? What good exactly comes from flaming that you see that the rest of the community doesn't? Bad Post OP If you want to flame go play games that allow flaming or make your own.
Tiltnox (EUW)
: I called the afk dude a cancer %%% so its pretty clear what got me banned and i understand that. but i stil think its weird that one slipup emediatly gives me a 14 day ban. I think toxic people are easy to deal with becouse there exists a mute button and i dont care about toxicity, but people litteraly wasting ur time by going afk are fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Tiltnox,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=49EbmpGn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T17:51:18.593+0000) > > I called the afk dude a cancer %%% so its pretty clear what got me banned and i understand that. but i stil think its weird that one slipup emediatly gives me a 14 day ban. I think toxic people are easy to deal with becouse there exists a mute button and i dont care about toxicity, but people litteraly wasting ur time by going afk are fine. People going afk DO get punished, though. Just not immediately as there is no way for a robot to determine people rage quitting vs. losing internet after being toxic or something. Regardless, someone going AFK does NOT give you the right to call someone ANY kind of slur. It isn't socially acceptable in real life, and it isn't acceptable in this game either. That word is apart of riot's 0 tolerance phrase bank, and will always immediately result in a 14 day ban no matter the context. If I were in a game with you and we had an afk and you used that speech I'd report you, too, even if you weren't talking directly to me, because I don't want to see that kind of speech in my games. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} It's cool that YOU don't care about toxicity, but riot does and a vast majority of the community does. If you want a game where you can call people slurs go make your own game and set your own rules, otherwise, read and abide by the rules riot has had set in place for years or risk getting your perma. Just because there is a mute button doesn't mean I want to risk you being toxic to the next team after me, and the next team after that. The afk'ers and trollers will get their bans in time, but that gives you no right or leeway to call people whatever you want.
: Need help after 2 week suspension
This is a LONG READ but it actually has a TON in info so read! In any case - I use this scenario a lot and it helps provide logic: **Imagine this**: Some random crackhead is yelling at you and 8 other people happen to be nearby. This dude is just spouting all kinds of stuff about you that you know isn't true: That YOU'RE the crackhead and you're a terrible person etc, and anyone that tries to defend you he just turns on them too. If this crackhead is spouting literally nothing and you know it's not true, are you going to sit there and try to defend yourself from him or are you just going to ignore him and continue about your day? You decide to defend yourself from this dude literally living from a cardboard box. The crackhead was just commenting on how you can't dress or something, but you escalate it and say you hope the crackhead's mother comes and disowns him or that he commits suicide, etc. Now YOU look like the crackhead to passerbys. The 8 other people are trying to enjoy their day but are bothered by you both. They haven't been paying attention, so all they see and hear are two crackheads arguing and they call the police. You get punished and go to jail. It's the same thing in league. Most players don't know or care what's going on between you and X. They just want to enjoy their game in peace and not be brought into it, so you BOTH get reported and punished accordingly. But it all could've been avoided if you'd just let weirdos be weirdos and let him yell until he tires himself out because no one is listening. 1. If you're having trouble keeping calm in normal games, remember that normal games are NOT ranked games and your performance as well as what other people think of it does not matter. Most people prefer you save your troll builds or picks for your premades but no one is going to stop you. If you don't have friends, {{item:3070}} find some people on the league subreddit or something! Most people there want some friends, too. But I mean, no one can stop you if you don't want to build or play traditionally, just keep it out of ranked, & you just have to learn to not care that they're pressed about it. I play Nashor's Tooth on Sona and Ori all the time, or I go Ori support sometimes because it's fun. Now, I'm extremely good at Sona & Ori so I use that as well, lol. I wouldn't play Manamune J4 when I've literally never in my 4 years of league played J4 in any game-mode. You **CANNOT** get reported for building off-meta OR playing bad; ONLY if riot believes you truly are inting and you run Reksai Mid with Ghost & Cleanse. Remember that. 2. In addition to that, playing league can be rough! When I got my 5 game chat restriction back in June, it was because I had dedicated the day to grinding and I was frustrated that after playing like 8+ games I had only won like two of them I think? League gets frustrating, I know! If you feel yourself getting overwhelmed just get up and do something else for like 20-30 minutes. Take a shower, read another chapter of a book, make some cookies or cook an elaborate meal, spend time with your pets (MORE than just taking them for a walk), or go play a single player game that will make you more relaxed. My go-tos are Stardew Valley, Civ 5, Wow, or Sims. Playing back to back games, especially when it isn't going how you want it to, will only make you play worse and will make you more trigger happy when it comes to lashing out in chat. 3. Think about what you're typing. Is it coming from a place of anger? Don't hit enter. Did you have to double think about whether you'd get banned for saying it? Don't hit enter. Is it constructive? If not, Don't hit enter If someone said it to YOU, would YOU get annoyed/mad/frustrated? If so, don't hit enter. Training yourself to NOT immediately go to chat for everything (even to type SLSJDKALDJ if you died) is the key to not ever saying anything toxic. If you read it and think "Theyre gonna get so mad at this XDDDD" don't send it. 4. Use chat to be a better person. If riot pulled up ANY of my chat logs even prior to my ban I use chat very sparingly ONLY to type what can't be easily communicated through pings. Things like ambushing in bush, or who should split, or if we should bait baron instead of trying to commit, etc. And all of those can be communicated quickly and precisely. *Ping OMW, general arrow ping @ river bush* "Ambush? I'll R Soraka", *Team pinging Baron* - *Click Amumu portrait so it shows he's still dead for 5 more seconds in chat* "Wait mumu we need his ult". 5. Your account is on VERY THIN ICE. Any report received against your account deemed probable WILL result in a permanent ban. The period for this can go on for as long as it needs to, and will be longer if you decide to not play as your account status won't decay or anything. It will stay where it is until you get back. Even things as ""Minor"" as saying "use your brain" or something COULD potentially get you banned so like I said, train yourself to not immediately jump on your keyboard anything anything happens. If anyone shows ANY hint of toxicity (? Pings if you die, "WTF (your champion)", or starts being cocky to the enemy team or toxic to anyone else on your team, mute them. Odds are they'll turn it on you when they get the chance and at this point you do NOT want to get it ANY sort of argument. I wouldn't even do playful banter with the enemy; most people don't care and just want to play and the risk is not worth losing hundreds of dollars in RP. Anyways, TL;DR 1. Don't be upset if you're doing bad in normal games. They don't count for anything. Just do your best and try to win. Don't troll build in ranked and if someone is doing it to you, consider reporting it to riot, but just be aware you can't get banned solely on troll building. If you want friends, check out league-related subreddits. Most people want groups to run missions with, or some people want to look cool with matching skins! 2. If you find yourself getting frustrated faster in games, just take a break from not only league but ALL MMO type games. No Overwatch, Rainbow 6 Siege, Arma, none of that. Play more single player based relax games, cook a meal that will take more than 20 minutes or hit up 123movies and watch something. 3. Classic Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you read what you say and you think that YOU'D get mad if someone said it to YOU, it wont help the team. Keep it constructive, recommend builds or ways they can survive in lane. If they don't want to listen they're only hindering their own progress. 4. Again, classic rule. Use chat for small concise messages that CANNOT be communicated or explained throroughly with pings. In average I have 5-10 lines of chat in any given game, usually closer to 5. Don't use chat unless you need to, or if you really want to be positive and give GJs to people where its deserved. 5. THINK THINK THINK about that you say or you WILL be banned, and it will be no one else's fault but your own. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} It's a long read but I hope it helps!
Tiltnox (EUW)
: Bans
> [{quoted}](name=Tiltnox,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=49EbmpGn,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-29T16:51:26.511+0000) > > Alright, I just got banned for being toxic. > I was being a bit to harsh in my words after a game.. > But the other guy which just feeds 5 kills and than rage quits is probably stil fine.. > I reacted so mad becouse it was a guaranteed win and my dog was dying. So i couldnt keep myself calm about such person going afk becouse he lost a few in a row while playing with his duo. So now im banned for 14 days for having a toxic outburst. An instant 14 day ban for having no prior restrictions probably wasn't a "Toxic outburst" but a full blown toxic tantrum. Means you probably told them to commit self harm (yes, that includes telling people to get cancer) or using hate speech. The fact that your dog died (Which I'm sorry to hear) doesn't give you the right or freedom to be rude to other people who had nothing to do with that, and if YOU were on the receiving end of your toxicity you'd agree. In general though just a protip: Anything bad happening isn't an excuse to rage on league, and honestly league is the one game you'd probably want to stay far away from. Had a guy here a few weeks ago say he was banned for blowing up because someone made fun of his dad being diagnosed with Alzheimer's after he let them know in chat. Anyways, your account now on VERY thin ice - any level of toxicity will get it banned. Even asking for reports or calling people stupid. If the system deems it fair you CAN and WILL be permabanned for something as small as that, so you should take a break from league and focus on learning to let things roll off your back otherwise risk losing your account. Feel free to share those logs though if you want to know exactly what got you banned.
: Honor 1
You can get honor fast by being honorable, it's quite simple. I received a 5 game restriction on June 28th and got my honor back August 10 because I'm a nice person that got a little too passive aggressive one night. I played quite a few games in between that but got 2+ Honors in 85%+ of my games, either Tilt proof or Shot-Caller. If you don't play your Honor doesn't just decay; it stays where it is until you play and prove you're honorable by getting your honors. Little things like not flaming a player for having a rough games, offering suggestions on how to play against the person they're having trouble with, being the shot caller and making calls that pays off, or just playing ADC/Sup and playing well. If you play Sup/ADC You usually get a free honor from your laner if you guys did alright or had fun together, and if you play as support and roam mid your mid laner will remember that and honor you later on. Also, helping your team goes beyond like ….. picking CC in champ select lol most people appreciate when you let them snag kills if you're like 7/1 15 minutes in - THAT'S how you properly carry. Use your advantage to help your team snowball, don't hog all the kills so your KDA looks cool.
: Can I not defend myself in chat?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenV64,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0AttcczK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-29T03:01:00.624+0000) > > Hey guys, > > I was just given a 14 day ban. Not looking for sympathy but I am looking to understand. > > I was flamed by a player and I defended myself. His duo went in on me and was harassing me as well so I went off in the chat. I forgot to report them after and I got banned immediately probably for dropping a few curse words. Is there no consideration for who "threw the first punch," so to speak in these matters? Are good people going to keep getting banned because we won't let someone push us around? > > I don't know obviously I'm not a saint but I just wanted to reach out to the community because I know I am not alone in feeling this way. Think of it like this: Some random man starts screaming at you while you're trying to enjoy your day. This crackhead is trying to convince random strangers that you suck and don't deserve the things you have and that you're a terrible person and you smell and that YOU'RE the crackhead. Are you going to argue with the junkie and create a scene or are you going to ignore them and walk away? If you chose to fight them and create a scene to defend yourself from a literal random stranger and the other random 8 other people watching the interaction when you'll never see them again, they're going to call the police because all they see is two crackheads arguing about nothing and then you go to jail. Versus you just ignoring the weirdo and living your life. You don't have to engage with the junkie, just like you don't have to engage with your team. You don't need to defend yourself from the weird dude yelling at you or the 8 strangers watching the interaction, just like you don't have to defend yourself from a toxic team member to prove to the 8 other players in your game that you're a good player. All they see is to weirdos yelling at eachother, so they call the police on BOTH of you and both of you get punished; that's how the system works. You're always free to post logs.
kalibres (EUNE)
: I just got perma banned
> [{quoted}](name=kalibres,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tE3oE3XE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-28T09:30:12.551+0000) > > im not mad caz i was toxic and all that and its ok. But i hate how i got banned caz i was toxic but nobody checked why i was toxic It's no one else's fault you're toxic but your own. If some random stranger yells at you on the street, you have to option to yell back and create a scene or walk away and ignore the loser. You chose to yell back and create a scene and in response someone called the police and now you're banned. It doesn't matter the context. You had the option to mute whoever it was and play your game but you chose to engage and either you said something REALLY bad to get an instant perma ban, or you've been punished before and did not learn. Either way, context doesn't matter; it's all you and your actions.
: Is there a difference between gg and GG?
They both could mean either or, but I generally see gg to mean good/great game. People usually use get/git good/gud to BM, and they want you to know they're trying to BM so they just spell it out... you know.. just so you know they're being rude.
Shanklen (NA)
: How long does it take to unlock honor?
I got honor 0 after a 5 game restriction on June 28. I got my honor back the week of August 10 so roughly 2 months. Not sure how many games that is in between but I played between 5-8 games almost every day and usually got honored at least twice in almost everyone. The more you play = the more you gain honor = the faster it levels. I haven't seen anyone get it back faster than me yet. Just depends on how frequently you play/how much honor you get a game. I'm a a sup main so I usually get a free honor from the ADC and then a free honor if I roam and help mid. I also shotcall a lot and they usually pay off so I get shotcaller or tiltproof if a fight breaks out and I help everyone reach common ground.
: riot pls help
What do you want the boards to do exactly? Send a support ticket, we can't help you here.
: Honor is way too hard to get back, which is bs
Not impossible at all. To this date, my record of getting Honor back still looks like the fastest I’ve ever seen anyone get theirs back. I got a 5 game restriction June 28th and went down to Honor 0. I recently got Honor 2 all checkpoints sometime before August 10th, like August 5th or something so that means it took me roughly two months. 5 game restrictions are for extremely minor offenses, and I’m always a happy team player otherwise. I’m a sup main so if I do well, which I usually do, I always end up getting free honors from the ADC. I often roam mid to help get them kills so there’s a free Honor there and the rest come after we make good plays and win. I’m vocal in chat about where, how, and when I want to try and make plays so i usually get shotcaller as well if the calls pay off. Even before I was honor locked I was constantly getting key fragments and currently have 12 or 13 keys sitting waiting for chests and almost 7 key Frags waiting to be combined (I usually get key fragments every few games as well). It’s not hard to get back, just be humble, diffuse stressful situations if you see people starting to go at each others throats, and above all else be a team player. You don’t have to sacrifice playing a champion you want if the team needs a tank or something, but if you’re going 5/0 it’s time to start giving the rest of your team kills/farm so you can all carry together, that kind of stuff. Be vocal with your team and let them know what you think you’ll need to succeed but don’t be mad if you don’t get it.
: Is it too easy to get perma banned?
You can have a Ki all you want by yourself I honestly do not care. Keep it out of chat, otherwise have fun with your perma ban! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Ya I am a black man so I don’t see any problem with my name I mean I’ve seen way worse
> [{quoted}](name=TempName48789,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fqeVIZ5e,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-09-12T14:00:02.991+0000) > > Ya I am a black man so I don’t see any problem with my name I mean I’ve seen way worse Oh, I didn't realize you were a representative for the entire black community and just because you want to use a username with a slur we're all supposed to find it okay and have a laugh because you're a black man. I have to laugh.
Hajkenn (NA)
: ....
Being less toxic will make you less toxic.
: Is it too easy to get perma banned?
"My account got banned for Hate Speech ;(((( is it too easy to get banned?" You're asking a question with a username like that? Lol, enjoy that ban.
Dockiryu (EUW)
: 14days suspension
Your honor dropped to level 0 aka dishonorable. When your honor reaches level two again (the minimum amount to be considered honorable) you'll be eligible for season rewards.
: The white knights are just here to tell you how they think they're better than you and that you deserved this. Riot is over the top. Don't play anymore. Play a different game with a better community. This place is filled with people that get off on others getting banned for life. They are insecure and words hurt them. They actually think that calling intentional feeders "mentally weak" is grounds for a ban. Its actually crazy. These people have nothing better to do than to try to ruin the lives of fellow gamers to get their rocks off. There's a mute button and the chances you'll ever see that same player again is astronomical. But nah. You want them to never be allowed to play again because they had a bad day. This community is elitist and holier-than-thou. Don't try to reason with them. They don't care about anything but themselves. They just virtue signal to LOOK good. They don't actually give a fuck about the actual human beings they are effecting with their fake righteousness.
I had a bad day on league once and the worst thing I did was call our trolling nocturne useless, which was true as he hadn't ulted once after 15 minutes and basically powerfarmed like his life depended on it. I got 5 game chat restriction because and I learned. The difference between me and most of these people that get permabanned is that when I had a bad day I got passive aggressive and maybe a little snobby. When THEY had a bad day they told the players they hope their mothers and fathers die of aids and that they should end their lives while calling them every slur under the sea. If your bad day immediately wants to make you use vulgar language that you already know is against the ToS that YOU agreed to, yeah, you deserve that ban. I could be as mad as I want, but never in a trillion years would my first thought be, "Oh yeah I'm gonna call this dude the N slur and the F slur and a braindead ape!" Don't wanna get punished? Don't wanna get perma banned? Be a decent human being and respect the person on the other side of the screen, it's really not that hard.
: If you cant even express your discontent with the game without being punished, how is the team supposed to change their behavior? Noone learns anything - i didnt actually afk and I didnt actually grief, I played badly and my team abused me for it making me play worse. Revealing that fact sounds less like a threat and more of a lesson. What do you think?
> [{quoted}](name=ImmortalAnguish,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hl7voTOJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:52:03.072+0000) > > If you cant even express your discontent with the game without being punished, how is the team supposed to change their behavior? Noone learns anything - i didnt actually afk and I didnt actually grief, I played badly and my team abused me for it making me play worse. Revealing that fact sounds less like a threat and more of a lesson. What do you think? Well, next time you play a game are you going to think about what you say before you flame your team? if the answer is yes then congratulations the purpose of the ban worked. Might not work like how you wanted it to but it worked. Threatening to afk and grief is threatening to afk and grief, no matter how much you want to see it as a lesson. If I go threaten to assassinate the president (FBI don't come for me pls) because I disagree with his policies, is that me teaching him a lesson or is it still a threat? Exactly. You said what you said and you pay the price, just like I would be arrested for me statement (Again FBI don't come for me) You were punished for yours, and threatening to grief/afk still falls under grief so again: Rules broken
: If you cant even express your discontent with the game without being punished, how is the team supposed to change their behavior? Noone learns anything - i didnt actually afk and I didnt actually grief, I played badly and my team abused me for it making me play worse. Revealing that fact sounds less like a threat and more of a lesson. What do you think?
> [{quoted}](name=ImmortalAnguish,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hl7voTOJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:52:03.072+0000) > > If you cant even express your discontent with the game without being punished, how is the team supposed to change their behavior? Noone learns anything - i didnt actually afk and I didnt actually grief, I played badly and my team abused me for it making me play worse. Revealing that fact sounds less like a threat and more of a lesson. What do you think? You can change the teams behavior by sending a report, like they did to you, OR opening a support ticket with riot. Anytime someone is toxic or threatens to afk of int I take a picture with my phone or a screen cap and send a physical report to riot after the game with attachments. It's so: A. if I forget to report them after the game I still have this proof and B. I KNOW a riot employee will be looking at the behavior instead of blitzcrank bot or something. You can defend yourself, but there's a point where eventually there's no reason to defend yourself because your team will be unconvinced (Like how you are unconvinced of them... See the irony/hypocrisy?) and ignoring the and letting them spew their hate is the only logical thing.
: So you’re saying I got banned for typing too much? Well That’s new I guess :/ In light of the irony claims, that would insue that I was flaming in turn. Aside from calling them “babies” which is arguably banter and not an instant ban, I fail to see how i’m behaving ironically when I’m just defending myself from being flamed with actual offensive words. Maybe you’re right that I threatened to afk. But I ask if you truly support the sentiment that players ought to keep playing even if their entire team verbally and physically (by griefing in game) abuses them. Like is it really so bad that I say I’m going to stop trying - how will my teammates know to stop flaming me? Is that something to get punished for. Cause if that’s true I guess I might as well disable thr chat entirely. Is that an option?
> [{quoted}](name=ImmortalAnguish,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hl7voTOJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:42:51.862+0000) > > So you’re saying I got banned for typing too much? Well That’s new I guess :/ > > In light of the irony claims, that would insue that I was flaming in turn. Aside from calling them “babies” which is arguably banter and not an instant ban, I fail to see how i’m behaving ironically when I’m just defending myself from being flamed with actual offensive words. Maybe you’re right that I threatened to afk. But I ask if you truly support the sentiment that players ought to keep playing even if their entire team verbally and physically (by griefing in game) abuses them. Like is it really so bad that I say I’m going to stop trying - how will my teammates know to stop flaming me? Is that something to get punished for. Cause if that’s true I guess I might as well disable thr chat entirely. Is that an option? I'm not saying you got banned ONLY for typing too much, I'm saying you got banned for typing too much and almost everything you did type was toxic. If you think your team mates should stop flaming you so you don't afk, then by that logic you should stop flaming them so they don't afk. It's a two way street, whether they started it first or you started it first and this "revolve around me" thought process you have is why you continued to keep talking which resulted in your ban. Please, disable the chat. I talk on average like 5-10 times a game for quick things I can't ping that need more context (ex: "Bait baron." "Ambush from bush." "j4 when I go in Ult zyra" things like that.
Show more

Tzi

Level 261 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion