: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KZd7J0e2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-12T05:02:41.474+0000) > > I took two week break cause ranked games were terrible. Came back: > > * Game 1: We're winning hard. My jungle gets his red buff taken and tells my bot lane to slit their throats and kill themselves. My bot lane stops playing and I lose. I guess I should have played better. > > * Game 2: My bot lane afks at their tower and lets the enemy team invade me putting me behind in jungle. Then every lane loses solo and goes 0/5. My mid laner flames my bot lane hard. I explain to my bot lane how they fucked up the game by not doing point defense. I get a chat ban. Yawn. I should have play better I guess. > > * Game 3: Every lane hard ints . My mid laner rages at my bot lane. I went like 4/4/2 early. They all went 0/5. I should have played better I guess. > > Yep. League is a fun game. i checked your first game, your bot lane has deaths on the map at the 32 minute mark, and 38 minute mark. doesn't look like they afk'd matter of fact your support equals your level, and the adc is lvl 17 while you're lvl 14 as the midlaner, if they afk'd what the fk did you do? you're lying. and yes you should've played way way way way way way way better. 0/7 lulu with 44 cs and 2,5k damage dealt to champs in the midlane, what's your excuse for inting the game away? your 2nd game was a hard stomp, get the fuck out with your bullshit, no way you win that one even if god himself descended into your teammates and tried to 1v9. what did you expect your bot to do lmao, and congrats you told them how they lost you the game, way to own up to your own mistakes. even if you did perfect, shit like this happens your 3rd game, you did ok, but couldn't carry unlucky. however here you are calling them inters when you were them in the first game. therefor you are a massive hypocrite. also karthus jungle, press R for kill. who's to say you even ganked or helped if you wanna come here and complain how garbage the game is and how shit it is that your team loses you games, then fine but atleast be honest you're obviously a smurf too, bronze 1 in february 16, plat 3 in april 12th with no rank in the previous seasons. so you should be the one hard carrying considering you're already ruining games by smurfing. i'd expect you to complain about autofill or something, you're clearly a support main on that account. the 3 games you described are you in mid-jgl-gl. also your previous matches before these, were 7 and 8 days ago so your title is already a lie, and you expected us to believe you on your word that your allies did all those things? i only checked your op.gg due to sheer boredom and some curiosity
The real MVP, saying what all of us are thinking.
Deadwolff (EUW)
: RIot BUFF THE BLOODY RANKED QUEUE
So I can only assume you mean the Riven, who clearly had just a bad game as they have a 53% win rate and went on to get placed in Gold 2 based on a solid winrate in normals. Oh and they continue to win games in Gold 2. And to be fair it also looks like he went into the game with the intent of losing, I wonder why a pretty good Riven player who generally wins games would go into a game with the intent of losing (Randomly switches to Klepto and troll builds?)... Probably flamed in champ select for being level 30... See there is a site called op.gg where we can fact check everything. That person definitely belonged in your game, I would suggest not pestering players about level, and instead worry about yourself.
Dr Dog (NA)
: well im inclined to believe my alt account that got placed silver 4 after one loss in promos this season and the bunch of other people with alts that will tell you the same
This doesn't go against what I said, I said new accounts, not detected smurfs.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ourboros,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExTfeVvl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-12T07:52:16.065+0000) > > Well if you start losing more than youre winning you are going down in the ranks, so its perfectly fine that the G4 was matched slightly lower than he stands? > And if the support is unranked that means he played less than 10 games, winrate does not mean anything in that case since you need alot of games before winrate becomes accurate of displaying your skill > > You need to dodge alot of games if youre scared off so easily by some numbers that don't really mean anything Slightly lower? Hm, let's see. _**Gold**_ Silver Bronze _**Unranked**_ WTF is this logic even? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Unranked doesn't mean they don't have MMR, their MMR likely starts in... oh wait it starts in silver, where the OPs MMR is LOL
: Rank lp gain. Let's make this a reality.
In 90% of circumstances you can afford a loss at 95-99lp, you just have to win 1 out of 2 games.
Cherysse (NA)
: Could you buff Maokai, like damn everyone wrecks him
No I don't want the guy healing for half of his health on a single auto. Nerf his passive then talk about buffing him.
: Can we make Ravenous Hunter work on auto resets?
It isn't an ability, its an empowered auto.
: Proof That Farming Doesn't Matter In League
: Why Riot Dont Accept The Fact That Current MatchMaking is Terrible?
I'd sure as hell hope you would come on a win streak in gold games as a plat player... Its like people forget that MMR is a volatile system, and if you lose a few games, you gonna be placed in lower tier games to start matching you in proper games. Congrats on the win streak, it will soon be followed by a loss streak.
Dr Dog (NA)
: it doesnt fyi, you get placed silver still just like you used to
But they legit said you would get placed in Iron on a new account, and I'm inclined to believe them considering it is actually impossible to demote into the league (friend is 0-36 at bronze 4 0LP).
: Iv avoided ranked for a few months now, played a few games today/yesterday. you guys werent kidding.
Ok you do know that we can double check your statements right? Having one Diamond player on the enemy team to make up for the other 4 being on average lower than your team in mmr doesn't mean the enemy team is full Diamonds. In all of your ranked games in the last 5 days, they are evenly matched games, with 2 games pulling 1 diamond 4 who is losing alot. Please stop lying about something you just don't experience.
: How is this +/- LP system in diamond working as intended for riot ?
Listen, Diamond LP gain is going to be lower than Bronze LP gain because you should have to put in the same effort the people above you have put in to climb. Those people have hundreds of games, maintain a 60%+ win rate, so either put in that same amount of effort and win rate, or don't climb. It just seems like people forget its supposed to be difficult to climb from the top 2% to the top 1%...
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sMnzETq8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T08:09:35.219+0000) > > Matchmaking forces 50% winrates. If youve been winning too much they give you teammates like this to bring you down. Riot shouldn’t be placing these people in Silver without proving they belong there.
This is why the system automatically places new accounts in Iron instead of in Silver.
Rioter Comments
: Dont ban champs in ARAM! Join the resistance!!
ARAM only accounts: can thank these people with 600k blue essence and 12 champs for the state of ARAM and why most people just refuse to play it. Cause turns out having 3 people in the game who are guaranteed to get a super strong pick is just dumb. The game itself is about winning or losing, if you don't understand that in its 9th year, I dunno what to tell you. So anything that negatively affects gameplay should be addressed. I might actually try ARAM again, might feel like less of a coin flip.
: Revert The Nautilus Change
I am actually gonna give him a shot after the recent buffs to tanks all around. I think in the Jungle with Legend: Alacrity, hes gonna be a beast mid-late game, and his clear was really good before all of this. I actually believe this is a pre-emptive nerf to something that might be a problem. But of course I wanna see how buffed Overgrowth works in reference to his W scaling and his overall ability to just stay alive first before making assumptions.
: Someone please tell me how to win when your team feeds
Just play a burst mage mid like LB, if you are good enough you will climb without caring about your team. No joke it is by far the easiest position to climb with in low elo, because if you are good, you can do things like kill your enemy laner and then go help your jungler, or better yet your side lanes. Mobile burst mage in mid lane, if you are good enough your win rate should be about 80%.
: Adjusting Supports to work alone. ( No toxicity, ideals. )
: A lot of the AD bruiser items have CDR while the AP bruiser items have none?
Jamaree (NA)
: Refined =/= devolved. People have figured out through extensive amounts of play that this is the most effective way towards victory, it is no different then other sports coming up with new tactics. That is like saying basketball has devolved because they added a shot clock to stop a single player dominating the game and just holding onto the ball and letting the time roll.
Wait, why did this get downvoted at all, this is exactly correct. Also OP is gold, just wanna point that out.
: @Riot you want to know WHY matchmaking sucks?
I dunno, have you considered the reason behind it is to climb above the 1% you have to be better than them? The people in Masters + all go through an insane grind to get there, or are winning 60%+ of their games, if you want to take their spot, either put in the work or get better than them. Up to you, but the system doesn't need to change at all - Your friendly D1 player.
: Who Do You Find The Most Attractive?
{{champion:28}} 100%, base skin, mmmmmm
: So glad to face lvl 40 smurfs in every single fucking game, Ranked is amazing.
I feel like you are someone who wouldn't be able to see a smurf if it slapped you in the face. You do know there are alot of people who smurf who legit find it more challenging to play in low elo because they rely on teammates too much on instinct? There are also the for fun smurfs. If you find someone who does consistently well in all of their games regardless of win rate, probably smurfing from some elo and there is always a reason for the winrate. Even if someone has a 70% win rate across say 50 games, they are still beatable. So play well and beat them. Or shit on the rest of their team so hard that they can't carry, that also works.
: You can constructively criticize someone without insulting someone. It also implies that there is something *constructive* to the criticism. > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:03:46.735+0000) > > Me *Spam pings danger* > Me: Watch out zac is top > 10 seconds later > *A ally has been slain* > Me: Dude what the fuck are you doing i told you he was top What's constructive about this? If it was 10 seconds ago they can see the chat and they'll know that they've died to a Zac. You're not bringing anything to the table that is helpful. > scenario #2 > > Me : Save your stun for after i land my q > Me *spam pings on the way* > Them: Recalls > Me: Are you fucking kidding me why are you trolling that was a free kill Not constructive and just insulting. > scenario #3 > > Me : Save your stun for after i land my q > Me *spam pings on the way* > Them * Last hits minion wave * > Me: *stuns enemy laner* > Them * Last hits minion wave * > Me: *waiting for ally to help* > Them * Last hits minion wave * > Me: *Ults to run to safety* > Them * Last hits minion wave * > Me *dies* > > Me: what are you doing.... Also not constructive. The only way they can understand your hypothetical question you made is if they already know the mistake they made.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:32:05.165+0000) > > You can constructively criticize someone without insulting someone. It also implies that there is something *constructive* to the criticism. > > What's constructive about this? If it was 10 seconds ago they can see the chat and they'll know that they've died to a Zac. You're not bringing anything to the table that is helpful. > > Not constructive and just insulting. > > Also not constructive. The only way they can understand your hypothetical question you made is if they already know the mistake they made. You keep talking about constructive, since when did people become so weak that they couldn't handle tough love when it comes to super obvious mistakes lol.
: Me, personally? I'll take the flamer over the trolls any day. Flaming you can mute and just play on. Trolls don't get punished for inting, griefing, or afking the overwhelming majority of the time and no button can solve the problems they create in game. All the same, you could try not being a dick in game. Even when the trolls deserve it. Also, holy smurf upvoting Batman! Wowza.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:47:30.065+0000) > > Me, personally? > > I'll take the flamer over the trolls any day. Flaming you can mute and just play on. Trolls don't get punished for inting, griefing, or afking the overwhelming majority of the time and no button can solve the problems they create in game. > > All the same, you could try not being a dick in game. Even when the trolls deserve it. > > Also, holy smurf upvoting Batman! Wowza. This is actually where I am at as well. I'll take the flamer and mute them, because flamers care the most about winning the game, and that's really all I care about as well. Common goal. Also is it just me, or do flamers just tend to be better players overall lol
Dalac93 (EUNE)
: Wil Riot ever consider renouncing time penalties?
Have you considered not playing league if your internet is that bad? You are directly hurting your team every time you disconnect. Even a minute gone is an insane loss for the team in overall pressure.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vnETZNuA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:37:10.580+0000) > > Yeah no I'm not throwing the game for _my_ team and ruining _their_ fun just because _you_ want to do weird shit in normals. Its your own damn fault if you lose, because you made the choice to do something weird that you knew had a pretty good chance of not working. If anything, you doing stupid shit in norms is ruining the fun more than me playing my main. You know how boring it is to just completely stomp lane because the enemy has an Akali support or a Lux/Xerath/Gnar/Yasuo ADC? And gods forbid if you're on my team and I have to watch you struggle and feed your ass off while the enemy team apologizes for your idiocy and asks if they should report you for trolling. > > Believe me when I say that I speak from experience. I've done weird shit in norms, and I stopped doing the shit I was doing because I realized it wasn't working out and ruining the game for my teammates. No one likes a teammate that purposefully does something weird that costs them the game, and no one likes an enemy that gives them a free win. Believe it or not, even in norms, people want somewhat of a challenge, because not everyone is there to try something new. Some people, like myself, just play casually, and if they want to have fun they play ARAM or an RGM. > > Now if what you're doing works, then by all means, go right on ahead with it. But don't keep doing something you know doesn't work and then complain about how you get your ass kicked by people that know what they're doing, because that's on you. If anything, learn with friends first cause at least they'll be more willing to give you a chance than randoms and help you improve. Its easier to learn things when you're team isn't trolling you because they think you're trolling them. i dont uderstand it. if you want to try something different where is the problem? if i wanna try a sion top with first item redemtion. where is the problem? if my jg ganks i can put redemption and if the enemy gets hit he gets slow and damaged and i have a more possibility to kill him. example zac. if i use zac in top and we are in late game. i just need to place some good cc and ez win team fight. do you understand what i mean? i dont want to troll ecc. i want to find other possibility to play instead of meta game ecc.
> [{quoted}](name=onionsan01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vnETZNuA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:58:53.687+0000) > > i dont uderstand it. if you want to try something different where is the problem? if i wanna try a sion top with first item redemtion. where is the problem? if my jg ganks i can put redemption and if the enemy gets hit he gets slow and damaged and i have a more possibility to kill him. example zac. if i use zac in top and we are in late game. i just need to place some good cc and ez win team fight. do you understand what i mean? i dont want to troll ecc. i want to find other possibility to play instead of meta game ecc. If you can play stupid crap, people can play their mains... Stop crying.
Kyoia (NA)
: NA Ranked population is so low that a good percentage of the accounts Iron/Bronze/Silver are smurfs
Can't tell if complaining about smurfs which riot has said time and time again are ok, or you are just plugging CSGO :P
: Can we just go back to earning 50-80 Blue Essence after finishing each match?
It actually isn't bad. Someone did the math before with IP and came up with an absurd number of games to unlock every champion in the game. Its better now. Logically speaking you don't need even half the champions in the game, because if you don't have the # of games to get them all you don't have the # of games to learn them all. It's fine really.
: PSA about OTPS
How have you not been banned yet? You do realize you can't demote into Iron right? Stop trying lol. I'm spectating and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are soft inting. Dunno what people get out of ruining other's games.
: Hecarim seriously needs some nerfs.
Wait I feel like I see this anytime hes actually seeing some play because hes in a decent spot. Oh wait, I do, every single damn time that Hec is anywhere near viable people are crying, its great. One bit of advice, git gud.
: A Toplane Diamond Player's Ranked Frustration
Take this from someone who has continually climbed up and down the ladder: "If you want to see consistent success in solo queue, adapt to the meta and don't make excuses just because you don't want to." Just because you don't like to play Riven and Jax doesn't mean you can't play them. Spam them, you will win games. Solo Queue isn't killing your chances, its your champion pool, or lack there of. Just play meta, putting yourself at a hindrance from the getgo because you refuse to play what is good is on you, not Riot. Play well and get out, simple. To tackle your last point, to beat someone on your skill level with a champion you don't play much, is an achievement. So yeah, it has alot to do with personal skill. Winning the 1v1 matchup, or rather 2v2, you know how it is, is a testament to personal skill. All these excuses, but I have one piece of advice only: Play meta. You are at a level where you are only hindering yourself not doing so. I literally spammed Vi from D3 up to D1 now because its meta, not because I like playing it. And no, your quality of game will not change when you hit D3, not at all.
Rioter Comments
: Is Lowering Damage Even Under Consideration?
: Reported for having a bad game (new player)
Level 47, not new player. Also only way to get banned is for being repeatedly toxic, you can run it down in games and never get banned unless you do it on stream.
: assassins need to be reworked.
The champion you main is an innately unskilled champion, has nothing to do with how fed or unfed you are.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I feel like taking damage from a champion should give you an assist.
So what happens when a turret executes someone who dove to get a kill? Does the person the diver killed get an assist? This is the dumbest proposal ever, there is already a massive punishment for dying when ahead, now you wanna give more gold over to teams that just don't deserve it. Eating cooldowns doesn't make you good if you die for free...
: Give junglers exp back
Path better. Simple.
: Can't Wait to Have to Ban Mundo Every Game Next Patch
So ban mundo or buy GW, up to you, either way stop complaining.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I got some screenshots were I took ~2000 damage in 0,80 seconds (or 800 ms). A ping of ~80 ms taken into consideration, that gives me about 700 ms of reaction time before that information is relayed to me. Or 600 ms to receive and respond, excluding the time it takes to process what is happening. Given a few tests I've done, I have a reaction time of roughly 350 ms (related to driving a car) in an alert state. Subtract that from the 600 ms I have to react, and I have 250 ms to avoid dying, 100-0 % HP. Practically speaking, and in layman's terms: I can't do jack shit in that time! Also, at level 23, I presume you know all about this. Not your main account? Well, that's too bad. http://www.industryandbusiness.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/smurfit_kappa.jpg
I guess I'm the only person who plays Osu! where you have less time to react than 350ms :P
: You should uh, climb out of lower elo xd
The statistical probability of me going 0-3 in series playing as well as I normally do was 6.5%. That is assuming nothing changes in the matchmaking part of things. But something does change it seems.
: 3 Word the criticism differently. “Why would you overextend” reads as somewhat aggressive since you’re asking them to explain their mistake... They. Need. To. Explain. Themselves. Instead, try something like, “next time don’t overextend :d.” Bonus points for putting in the face and maybe a please Extra bonus points for pointing out your own mistakes to lessen tension. Extra extra bonus points to the folks who dish out criticism and take “criticism” purely as criticism. Heads up, they usually don’t take it well.
This doesn't work, they just flame you back because they think its flaming to point out mistakes. Welcome to NA.
Rioter Comments
: Please, please let Akali proc her passive on large or epic monsters.
: The sharp spike in getting autofilled JG should be a wakeup call to Riot
What, jungle is so fun, but the role is dependent on having one non-braindead teammate which seems so god damn rare nowadays. I'll keep playing jungle cause its just the most fun role and the most diverse role in terms of playstyle, even if it has little impact on how the game goes.
: The counter strategy, get this, isn't to build against it. It's to *play* against it. Fiora without her ult is the easiest example, you just need to actively keep your weakest side away from her. Even when she Ults, you can deny her a single vital just by standing in a wall. Vayne's a little trickier, because her play around isn't in 1v1s, especially since both Fiora and Vayne are duelists. Her play around is in teamfights, where you need to get her to switch targets, or where you can abuse her short range to lock her down. The main thing Rageblade does, which is the problem, is that it lowers the time it takes for Vayne to proc her things. This gives her a better late game, but it's because she has less of a window to force her to switch targets before she gets that damage. I think that's where the problem lays, that Vayne has lost some of the 'play around' she should have because of RageBlade.
Its actually uncounterable... stop talking.
MetaGeek (NA)
: Katarina
Try using your blinks, they are really good.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Or, alternatively, you could stop treating everyone like dirt and respect other people's feelings. **Constructive** criticism is an important skill to learn.
Yes, lets never criticize anyone so everyone can live in a delusional land of being amazing at the game. This exact statement is why the community is becoming worse and worse as far as Ranked is concerned.
: As a Jungle, the biggest meme for me is force-feeding someone kills and having them then say I was..
Nah the best meme is being 12-1 and wondering why you are losing teamfights, then you look at your mid laner and adc having a combined 200 farm at 20 minutes xD
: I've started dodging.
On a 5 game loss streak, you ain't climbing lol
Show more

Ulquiorra0123

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion