Rioter Comments
KoKoboto (NA)
: Braum is viable in LCS
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAf6a8fu,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-07-17T20:31:01.472+0000) > > Braum is viable in LCS Yes
: Noone says it is bad, Midlaners can Build whatever they want, one or 2 tank items isn't gonna ruin the world. If i can Build an GA on Xerath then i sure as hell can Build adaptive helmet on ahri. >_> it's a question of just how many excuses people wanna do to dismiss the idea of learning how to counterplay. and anyone saying no to this idea without trying it or even giving it a thought only proves they have nothing to say other than excuses.
> [{quoted}](name=Click R for Win,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAf6a8fu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-17T16:34:41.282+0000) > > Noone says it is bad, Midlaners can Build whatever they want, one or 2 tank items isn't gonna ruin the world. If i can Build an GA on Xerath then i sure as hell can Build adaptive helmet on ahri. >_> > it's a question of just how many excuses people wanna do to dismiss the idea of learning how to counterplay. and anyone saying no to this idea without trying it or even giving it a thought only proves they have nothing to say other than excuses. GA is not good on xerath and adaptive helm is not good on ahri.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Nothing wrong with being viable.
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAf6a8fu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-17T16:34:13.489+0000) > > Nothing wrong with being viable. There is a difference between viable in soloqueue and being viable in lcs.
Rioter Comments
: Stop saying "ggez"
Assuming someone is a coward in real life by how they speak on the internet. What a mature assumption.
: I knew it and I still broke down laughing. {{champion:202}} _"I never liked comedies."_
> [{quoted}](name=Amxen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BqXMILHW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-09T21:09:39.336+0000) > > I knew it and I still broke down laughing. > > {{champion:202}} _"I never liked comedies."_ cringe
Rioter Comments
: Tanks are extremely strong right now.
Raoul (EUW)
: Why are people suprised when they get reported for saying "Easy" after a game?
: I was fine with veigar's old scaling on ult. It punishes people who don't know how to build MR
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iE0oFWiK,comment-id=000100000001000000000002,timestamp=2017-06-15T03:01:37.320+0000) > > I was fine with veigar's old scaling on ult. It punishes people who don't know how to build MR no lol
: Vladimir is not hard to play
As a vlad main this post is false
: Please nerf Illaoi
How did I know you would be bronze?
: Please nerf Illaoi
: Why are tanks more gated in mana than mages?
is this post serious or troll? I really hope it's troll..
Swegmec (NA)
: Almost every problem with Bronze Ranked Games, and why it's so difficult to improve
bro i am gold 5 and have been stuck here for 2 years. I played on my friends bronze 5 account and carried it to silver with an 80% winrate. If you are actually a gold level player bronze should be so easy to solo carry
: yAsUo iS aLwAyS bAnNeD hurr durr thats the point hun
> [{quoted}](name=UnlovableLove,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aLAapw7f,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-11T20:00:50.154+0000) > > yAsUo iS aLwAyS bAnNeD hurr durr thats the point hun Cringe, take this L
: Awww i triggered the Yasuo main. What a cutie. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Annie X Lulu OTP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aLAapw7f,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-11T18:31:18.080+0000) > > Awww i triggered the Yasuo main. > > What a cutie. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Cringe, take this L
: Remember when DJ Sona was released? (DJ Sona appreciation thread)
: genuine question, is draven broken right now?
this comment section has so much circlejerk.
sit kid (EUW)
: I'm just having fun here. Azir is actually not "that bad" once you get to learn him, but every champion can carry if the get ahead enough. Taking liss into azir is also asking for it Hell, I often find more success on someone like Azir rather than someone like Karthus and Xerath. Probably has something more to do with my personal love for Azir :p Pretty excited for the rework
> [{quoted}](name=MortenMBK1709,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HUYAxL2e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-10T15:31:46.854+0000) > > I'm just having fun here. Azir is actually not "that bad" once you get to learn him, but every champion can carry if the get ahead enough. Taking liss into azir is also asking for it > > Hell, I often find more success on someone like Azir rather than someone like Karthus and Xerath. Probably has something more to do with my personal love for Azir :p > > Pretty excited for the rework Liss is good into azir... Also azir is trash tier look at stats...
: > [{quoted}](name=KingKongKushin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW9mWeKF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-07T09:47:32.592+0000) > > keep a cool head and stay safe. > > what he means by this is uninstall the game. ?????? I'd much rather prefer if you didn't put words in my mouth just because you have already turned into an amalgamation of salt. Just from your two posts I can tell that you are the one not enjoying this game, so I will give this to you for real now: Uninstall the game and quit bothering people.
> [{quoted}](name=Taku of Rivia,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW9mWeKF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-07T09:50:47.750+0000) > > ?????? > > I'd much rather prefer if you didn't put words in my mouth just because you have already turned into an amalgamation of salt. > > Just from your two posts I can tell that you are the one not enjoying this game, so I will give this to you for real now: Uninstall the game and quit bothering people. i've seen you in many forum posts today. Why are all your posts so passive agressive?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ńø Çígâr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAWa8E3b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-07T13:47:07.723+0000) > > They should remove the attack speed slow... It's kind of overloaded. If you get hit by a telegraphed low range skillshot you should get punished
> [{quoted}](name=Taku of Rivia,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAWa8E3b,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-07T13:58:10.099+0000) > > If you get hit by a telegraphed low range skillshot you should get punished "if you get hit by a wide skillshot you should be punished no matter what" nice bronze mentality kid. take this L
ybuR (NA)
: GG once people that jacks off to tanks wake up prepare to be downvoted
> [{quoted}](name=ybuR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hUKNjGvl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-07T16:47:59.749+0000) > > GG once people that jacks off to tanks wake up prepare to be downvoted I haven't laughed this hard at a comment in a while take my upvote
Prandine (NA)
: Prandine joins the ranks of the Arbiters.
: If Ryze gets his 4th rework...
: Voli Q lasts only 4 seconds and he gets -60 movement speed once he gets it since he procs dead man's plate. Kid, take this fat ass L and sit down before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool.
> [{quoted}](name=PearPearadox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJXm24Rg,comment-id=0015000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-06T21:04:10.489+0000) > > Voli Q lasts only 4 seconds and he gets -60 movement speed once he gets it since he procs dead man's plate. Kid, take this fat ass L and sit down before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool. Just take the L, you have already embarrassed yourself enough
: You got 0 evidence to back it up. Kid, take this L.
> [{quoted}](name=PearPearadox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJXm24Rg,comment-id=00150000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T21:48:05.043+0000) > > You got 0 evidence to back it up. Kid, take this L. the evidence is voli q gives more MS than singed ulti. Take this fat ass L and sit down before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnboundCreator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoEeJrRz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T18:03:17.842+0000) > > No. Morgana q has always had an insanely large hitbox since forever Nope.Its slow projectile with medium radius. One of slowest and easiest to dodge (Anivia Q is slowest)
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoEeJrRz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T18:23:40.079+0000) > > Nope.Its slow projectile with medium radius. One of slowest and easiest to dodge (Anivia Q is slowest) Nope. Hitbox doesn't match the animation
archerno1 (EUNE)
: With the exception of Naut, their abilities are easy to dodge. And Gragas doesnt count, he has to go in physically.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoEeJrRz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-04T16:50:33.990+0000) > > With the exception of Naut, their abilities are easy to dodge. And Gragas doesnt count, he has to go in physically. No. Morgana q has always had an insanely large hitbox since forever
: Speed is MS, Flash is instant gap closer, the consistent MS will be better than an instant gap closer you can only use once per 1 or 2 team fights. You changed your argument from speed to ultimate bravery builds to having an instant gap closer. Make up your mind kid
> [{quoted}](name=PearPearadox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJXm24Rg,comment-id=001500000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-03T11:07:11.029+0000) > > Speed is MS, Flash is instant gap closer, the consistent MS will be better than an instant gap closer you can only use once per 1 or 2 team fights. You changed your argument from speed to ultimate bravery builds to having an instant gap closer. Make up your mind kid You need to calm down and grow up please. You have already lost the argument. Volis kit has more mobility and that is fact.
: I'm just convinced of my skill, that's all
> [{quoted}](name=TaliyahToMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iH3ILBR3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-01T22:38:38.982+0000) > > I'm just convinced of my skill, that's all Diamond 4 EUW is like gold NA
: I've seen some Bloodthirster Nasuses before. Pretty rare, but not rare enough to be off-meta.
> [{quoted}](name=EvanThomas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AaaoNRfg,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T16:16:41.210+0000) > > I've seen some Bloodthirster Nasuses before. Pretty rare, but not rare enough to be off-meta. you have no clue what meta means obviously. Take this L
makkii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnboundCreator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T17:53:13.542+0000) > > You have no clue what a hyper carry is. Out of the champs you listed the only ones are yasuo and yi What is your definition of a hypercarry exactly? A carry by definition is someone who scales well and is the focal point of your team, and we all know what hyper means. A hypercarry is a hyperscaler, someone who isnt just the focal point of your team but can pound for pound take on multiple people at once thus the HYPER. No but seriously if im so wrong please elaborate oh great enlightened one. Its not like i have been playing since beta and was using this term before most people even understood what a carry even was.
> [{quoted}](name=makkii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T18:02:58.096+0000) > > What is your definition of a hypercarry exactly? > > A carry by definition is someone who scales well and is the focal point of your team, and we all know what hyper means. > > A hypercarry is a hyperscaler, someone who isnt just the focal point of your team but can pound for pound take on multiple people at once thus the HYPER. > > No but seriously if im so wrong please elaborate oh great enlightened one. > > Its not like i have been playing since beta and was using this term before most people even understood what a carry even was. You started season 3. Take this L
: Yeah... until he gets BT at which point he outsustains Vlad.
> [{quoted}](name=2bad2badger,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ayaoW84,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T14:40:01.724+0000) > > Yeah... until he gets BT at which point he outsustains Vlad. I don't think yas is broken but he does out sustain vlad with just BT which pisses me off as a vlad main xD
makkii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnboundCreator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-06-02T17:11:39.635+0000) > > Most hyper carries aren't melee. Scaling adc's is not the same thing as a hypercarry dawg, there are examples of adc's that are, like vayne but most arent. Hypercarries are heavily scaling champs that are supposed present a threat large enough to require at least two champs dispatched to deal with them, they are typically built to duel. Think"one man army" Examples: tryndamere, vayne, fiora, varusyasuo, jax, susan(kind of) , aatrox and master yi. Not examples: caitlyn, corki, ezreal, kog, kindred, jhin, lucian, trist, quinn, twitch. Theres a reason there are threee different terms being ad carry, melee carry and hyper-carry
> [{quoted}](name=makkii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T17:46:14.007+0000) > > Scaling adc's is not the same thing as a hypercarry dawg, there are examples of adc's that are, like vayne but most arent. > > Hypercarries are heavily scaling champs that are supposed present a threat large enough to require at least two champs dispatched to deal with them, they are typically built to duel. Think"one man army" > > Examples: tryndamere, vayne, fiora, varusyasuo, jax, susan(kind of) , aatrox and master yi. > > Not examples: caitlyn, corki, ezreal, kog, kindred, jhin, lucian, trist, quinn, twitch. > > Theres a reason there are threee different terms being ad carry, melee carry and hyper-carry You have no clue what a hyper carry is. Out of the champs you listed the only ones are yasuo and yi
makkii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MagÊ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-02T15:38:59.498+0000) > > did you just summarized any hypercarry? > > from my experience gangplank does the same > > why isn't gangplank banned? > > this board logic is biased toward champions they hate Because most hypercarrirs dont have hypermobility, shielding, two cc's an invulnerability and a massive team utility spell packed into one resourceless hyperscaling champ. Usually they only have a portion of those things.
> [{quoted}](name=makkii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=klYp9dO1,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-06-02T16:43:08.807+0000) > > Because most hypercarrirs dont have hypermobility, shielding, two cc's an invulnerability and a massive team utility spell packed into one resourceless hyperscaling champ. > > Usually they only have a portion of those things. Most hyper carries aren't melee.
: Yeah, but Rammus usually builds movement speed, Caitlyn doesn't. Singed usually brings ghost, Volibear doesn't. Also read the whole section where I talk about speed consistency, Singed is much faster in burst speed and average speed. I'm arguing if Singed goes his normal build, not the ultimate bravery builds you're talking about. These are regular builds, every game scenarios, unlike the one you stated. If you just got shut down and don't want to respond due to embarrassment, that's alright, you don't have to.
> [{quoted}](name=PearPearadox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJXm24Rg,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-01T20:29:20.972+0000) > > Yeah, but Rammus usually builds movement speed, Caitlyn doesn't. > Singed usually brings ghost, Volibear doesn't. > > Also read the whole section where I talk about speed consistency, Singed is much faster in burst speed and average speed. > > I'm arguing if Singed goes his normal build, not the ultimate bravery builds you're talking about. These are regular builds, every game scenarios, unlike the one you stated. If you just got shut down and don't want to respond due to embarrassment, that's alright, you don't have to. voli has flash, singed doesnt. kid take this L.
Doodlzzz (NA)
: Games are being decided before the 10 minute mark and it's makin me sad
Well you see the reason games are like this is because the better players get ahead... and then they stay ahead because they are better.
: ????????? Singed is much quicker, Voli only gets a lot of movement speed while moving towards targets, as it stands, Voli lacks the escape that singed has, the speed singed has, and the fling length singed has, as well as the slow radius/area that Singed has. Ok, say that we were to do an actual comparison. Singed base MS is 345 + 45 with boots and dead man's plate would be 450 Voli has the exact same movement speed stats, so he's at 450 with dead man's plate as well. When Voli moves towards a target, he will have 50% bonus movement speed, so 450 x 1.5 is 675 MS, and when he's not walking towards them, it's 450 x 1.25, which would be around 560 MS. This lasts ONLY 4 seconds. When Singed ults, he will get 80 bonus movement speed, which is 530. After using Ghost, it's 530x1.45 Which is 768 MS The Ghost will last 10 seconds, and the ult lasts for 25. Not only is singed MUCH faster, but his speed is also more consistent. Also, people often buy swiftness boots on Singed, unlike Volibear, making singed able to go EVEN FASTER. This is a team fight situation. Keep in mind that Singed's dead man's plate will NEVER go down because his flip is not an auto attack like Volibear's. Singed does everything Volibear does but better
> [{quoted}](name=PearPearadox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJXm24Rg,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-05-31T21:34:56.310+0000) > > ????????? > Singed is much quicker, Voli only gets a lot of movement speed while moving towards targets, as it stands, Voli lacks the escape that singed has, the speed singed has, and the fling length singed has, as well as the slow radius/area that Singed has. > Ok, say that we were to do an actual comparison. > > Singed base MS is 345 + 45 with boots and dead man's plate would be 450 > Voli has the exact same movement speed stats, so he's at 450 with dead man's plate as well. > > When Voli moves towards a target, he will have 50% bonus movement speed, so 450 x 1.5 is 675 MS, and > when he's not walking towards them, it's 450 x 1.25, which would be around 560 MS. > This lasts ONLY 4 seconds. > > When Singed ults, he will get 80 bonus movement speed, which is 530. After using Ghost, it's 530x1.45 > Which is 768 MS > > The Ghost will last 10 seconds, and the ult lasts for 25. > > Not only is singed MUCH faster, but his speed is also more consistent. Also, people often buy swiftness boots on Singed, unlike Volibear, making singed able to go EVEN FASTER. > > This is a team fight situation. > > Keep in mind that Singed's dead man's plate will NEVER go down because his flip is not an auto attack like Volibear's. > > Singed does everything Volibear does but better Then take ghost on voli? Voli is still faster than singed. I could argue that caitlyn is faster than rammus by saying she has ghost mobis and 5 zeals
: to the untrained eye and OTP of kill-specialized champs maybe, but the differences aren't that great. been there, tried it, confirmed it. used to smurf around in different regions, and everyone is the same more or less. as i said ,the only real differences are the meta and the languages. which champions do you see most or least, and that doesn't impact the game at all because most of the time it is also the same for everyone. no matter where i would go last patch youd see lucian being pick or ban. so i still beg to differ, every Region is the same, and if you think just because you specifically would have it easier that it actually is easier, then i got bad news for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Click R for Win,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=336FL2xx,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T14:11:31.711+0000) > > to the untrained eye and OTP of kill-specialized champs maybe, but the differences aren't that great. been there, tried it, confirmed it. used to smurf around in different regions, and everyone is the same more or less. as i said ,the only real differences are the meta and the languages. which champions do you see most or least, and that doesn't impact the game at all because most of the time it is also the same for everyone. no matter where i would go last patch youd see lucian being pick or ban. > > so i still beg to differ, every Region is the same, and if you think just because you specifically would have it easier that it actually is easier, then i got bad news for you. sorry bud but bronze is the same skill level in every region. Maybe that's why you think all regions have the same skill level.
: Can Volibear get a champion size increase?
: Well you can have VC. Here in America the better 'man' is decided by who can scream, mock, act like a child and KDA measure with their team mates. In TF2, Halo and Counterstrike a majority had either extremely gross/annoying mic habbits or were just plain assholes. I cannot see it being much better here, considering you can far more easily be fucked up by your team in this game. The people who say "Oh people are less toxic by voice" yeah no. I worked in a call center for years, this is bs. People are perfectly fine treating others like scum even face to face. In my current job 2/10 customers are assholes regardless of being face to face. It is just the American way.
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xL3ZLXcu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-30T21:37:12.439+0000) > > Well you can have VC. Here in America the better 'man' is decided by who can scream, mock, act like a child and KDA measure with their team mates. In TF2, Halo and Counterstrike a majority had either extremely gross/annoying mic habbits or were just plain assholes. I cannot see it being much better here, considering you can far more easily be fucked up by your team in this game. > > The people who say "Oh people are less toxic by voice" yeah no. I worked in a call center for years, this is bs. People are perfectly fine treating others like scum even face to face. In my current job 2/10 customers are assholes regardless of being face to face. It is just the American way. False
: If you say GG EZ you ARE a jackass
: who are you glad ISN'T Meta?
{{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}}
: {{champion:61}}
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTxEUqvf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-24T16:33:41.608+0000) > > {{champion:61}} Why was this down voted? Salty ori mains?
: Reminder: Zac has almost 56% winrate...
It's called updating champions. Doesn't matter if they are in a fine spot.
: Except you don't have "agency" if your ban is selected as well by a teammate or the enemy team. You are given the APPEARANCE of choice (or the buzz word agency) over the selection, but in reality it is just that, appearance. Pros have choices, this game is supposedly balanced around professionals, yet when it comes to the very basic strategy of champ selection we, the lowly casuals, are given a completely different system? Why? >Why the fuck would Riot see banning 10 champs as a good thing? I don't know, maybe you should ask them as they are the ones that decided to implement ten bans. But that's just the point of this thread, it can never just be a simple system, it always has to have a catch or some other mechanic that doesn't make it QUITE what we wanted or desire.
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F6sUJtZy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-20T21:21:17.163+0000) > > Except you don't have "agency" if your ban is selected as well by a teammate or the enemy team. > > You are given the APPEARANCE of choice (or the buzz word agency) over the selection, but in reality it is just that, appearance. Pros have choices, this game is supposedly balanced around professionals, yet when it comes to the very basic strategy of champ selection we, the lowly casuals, are given a completely different system? Why? > > I don't know, maybe you should ask them as they are the ones that decided to implement ten bans. But that's just the point of this thread, it can never just be a simple system, it always has to have a catch or some other mechanic that doesn't make it QUITE what we wanted or desire. No. It is 100% choice. Do you know what choice is? Now the people who want to ban ____ every game can ban ____ every game.
: i'm still gonna keep yasuo permabanned
: It's worth noting that at no point ever in this season, let alone any other in the game's history, was the marksman class truly endangered. Sure, marksmen weren't in a great spot, and died too quickly in a game that's become oversaturated with damage, but we still saw a marksman bot on each team every game, and even marksmen in the support role. Meanwhile, actual supports now have to compete with many mages and tanks that have migrated to bot lane, and both assassins and tanks have suffered tremendously in their class updates by being harshly balanced around marksmen. "ADC in 2K17" is the cry of a portion of the playerbase afraid to lose even a slight amount of the tremendous privilege they have been granted over the years.
> [{quoted}](name=Teridax68,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w0ZjNA16,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-21T11:53:25.461+0000) > > It's worth noting that at no point ever in this season, let alone any other in the game's history, was the marksman class truly endangered. Sure, marksmen weren't in a great spot, and died too quickly in a game that's become oversaturated with damage, but we still saw a marksman bot on each team every game, and even marksmen in the support role. Meanwhile, actual supports now have to compete with many mages and tanks that have migrated to bot lane, and both assassins and tanks have suffered tremendously in their class updates by being harshly balanced around marksmen. "ADC in 2K17" is the cry of a portion of the playerbase afraid to lose even a slight amount of the tremendous privilege they have been granted over the years. Mages were played as adc for a patch. That is the only time when marksmen were endangered. So you're technically wrong.
Show more

UnboundCreator

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion