: Sometimes Blitz doesn't pull an enemy at the start of a match
Not if you're fighting a ghost. Ghost matches don't have any bonuses applied to them, so for instance robot bonus wouldn't start with full Mana.
: I'm no longer a silver Skrub. :3 @Riot Scarrab
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=qU4E1NWF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:30:16.830+0000) > > I did it. Thanks for the friendly conversation the entire time! :3 But now you're a gold scrub.....
: TFT is so balanced that I can DC 20 rounds and come back and place Second!
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EiEmIFJ0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-10T03:02:07.737+0000) > > I'm not joking. > > Computer froze on load in. Came back to 37 HP, 2 bought champs, 2 half items, and cleared the board up to #2 from 11 HP (took me 3 rounds to sort out the mess) > > Such a balanced game that doesn't need items if I can do that...... *wink Prolly more of a testament to how bad silver players are more than anything.
: ISO TFT Coach
> [{quoted}](name=ThatOneGuy1344,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Azxmfnml,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-08T07:13:24.435+0000) > > Can't tell if I'm bad or just have bad luck, or both. I can't seem to put together a solid team comp, rarely if ever get items, and watch as other people I'm playing or youtubers getting perfect comps. If not at first, eventually they do. How can I set myself on the right path? Well I'm only plat ATM but here's some advice. Starting out pick a good item first if possible on a good 2c unit. Buy everything at first, the goal is to get to 2 star units. You want any combo of units if they are 2 star, if not build synergy early like Noble/knight..etc Once you start getting the 3c units build a team around what you are getting and start looking for items to put on the carries in those comps. Like Draven or Lucian or on gunslingers etc. Once you start understanding where your comp is going it's time to start doing some econ. By econ I mean getting gold, especially interest and win/loss bonus. Stack gold up to 50+ if possible you should have a decent comp so far, hopefully..items on carries wins fights early, especially if they have bonuses. Leveling with extra gold is fine but don't drop below 50 gold, that's max interest gold. Refresh only if phishing for gold unit if really close. Keep leveling with extra gold. Any questions just post them. Hopefully I helped a little.
0megon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:46:11.459+0000) > > Maybe. > > Didn't know riot only counted first as a win since you get points for top 4...seems kinda dumb. > > I guess 2-4th gets a participation trophy. Well usually you win by being first. That does not mean getting silver or bronze medal is worthless, right? You are still doing good, but winning always means being first.
> [{quoted}](name=Aritmor,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T20:18:31.474+0000) > > Well usually you win by being first. That does not mean getting silver or bronze medal is worthless, right? You are still doing good, but winning always means being first. I agree it's just people try to use the win % against you as if I have a 14% chance on "winning", when in reality I have idk a 70% win rate at top 4?
Orion69 (NA)
: Dude, it's not just that site. Rito has said that only 1st place counts as a win. 2-4 just gains you elo. I thought the same thing when you said your last 14/15 games you won. A better word would be "placed" or something, or top 4 finish. I'm with you about blaming RNG about being bad, but you were kind of disingenuous.
> [{quoted}](name=Orion69,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:09:15.161+0000) > > Dude, it's not just that site. Rito has said that only 1st place counts as a win. 2-4 just gains you elo. I thought the same thing when you said your last 14/15 games you won. A better word would be "placed" or something, or top 4 finish. I'm with you about blaming RNG about being bad, but you were kind of disingenuous. Maybe. Didn't know riot only counted first as a win since you get points for top 4...seems kinda dumb. I guess 2-4th gets a participation trophy.
Undustas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T15:46:55.587+0000) > > So you admit your selection bias K > > Only difference is I'm actually "high elo" on my other account. See i can post on this one xD. You malding bruv? > > I count them frequently in my Diamond 2 games that generally have a few challengers and mostly top 1000 players in them. As well as i pay attention to them in high elo streamers when i watch them. Quite often people are 2 full items behind after chickens(last wave with random item numbers) and quite often anyone that gets less then 2 items off the first minion waves is just hanging on by a thread and trying to eek out a 3/4th place finish or already knocked out. > > I had this argument with multiple people in game, Rito's "bad luck protection" is the insignificant amount of gold you get. There isn't anything in the game that increase item drop rate from wolves/chickens if you missed on items early on. Not really bias, you chose 20 games in which i was 16-4...seems good to me? Calling me bias when you chose the example is kind of stupid? Yes I'm plat, SO FAR. Did I suggest I wasn't going to climb higher or couldn't?? For the community of this game plat is higher Elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Aaaandy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T06:08:02.514+0000) > > Wait, didn't you jus say "Im actually GM on my other 2 accts, i just choose to post on this lower elo one..?" oh man...I'm so confused, you didn't just make that up trying to save your face did you? > Also, I checked ur "smurf account", it turned out that you just hit Platinum 4 yesterday with a win rate of 14.3%. You know, theoretically speaking, in a game of 8, if all the players are at the same skill level, the win rate should be 1/8 which is 12.5%. You are slightly above that, which is not really good, especially considering you have two other GM accts XD. > > Ok, I'm done making fun of you. My point is if you wanna discuss, that's cool. Don't keep showing off while shaming other ppl. > > About the item RNG, it definitely needs to be improved. In a high elo game that I watched today, after the minion waves the streamer only had 2 items yet the first opponent he faced got {{item:3087}} and {{item:3137}} and one extra(if I remembered correctly). The streamer said, "in this kind of games you can only aim for the 2nd place." Just think about that, how can this be a balance system if right after the game started you know you basically have no chance to win only because of the item drop? You do realize the site you use only counts #1 as a win right?? If you look at my games where I got points, and divide that by total games and multiply that by 100 you will see I'm prolly over a 70% win rate for getting points, but since that site only takes #1 as a win even though the ranked system takes top 4... How do you not even know that??
devotephere (EUNE)
: Remove most of the RNG out of teamfight TACTICS!
Not much rng tbh, the more I learn the game the less rng effects anything, especially losing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dxOx45Av,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T22:07:03.219+0000) > > 6 nobles and guardians. > > Strong early, weaker mis till you get Leona. Then weak end till you get kayle. > > Save econ for kayle. After that you stomp. > > Carries are garen vayne and Lucian. my issue with Noble is that it cant kill anything,
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dxOx45Av,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T23:34:25.844+0000) > > my issue with Noble is that it cant kill anything, Well it depends on items. I have had garen do 6k dmg with morels, cap and claw. Vayne and Lucian can carry also.
tires (NA)
: What comps do you prefer in plat+ games?
> [{quoted}](name=tires,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dxOx45Av,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-03T19:14:08.896+0000) > > The comp I used to climb up to plat seems to be doing poorly in this ranked group. I’m assuming it’s because I’m not playing against people from iron-plat at this point and I have to actually use brain cells to do well, but lord knows I don’t have many of those to spare lol. > > I was building relatively the same comp every game and always hitting top 4, normally 1-2 regardless of item build (ideally I’d itemize the rangers but sometimes you don’t get what you want and that’s fine, gotta make it work) > > It was the following comp: > > 4 ranger (Ashe kindred Vayne Varus) > 3 noble (Leona Vayne Garen/Kayle) > 2 knight (Garen/Kayle Mordekaiser) > 2 guardian (Leona Braum) > 2 glacial (Braum Ashe) > > I liked this build because I didn’t have to rely on getting Kayle to get the full build, since Garen would just be swapped out for her anyway. > > But it doesn’t seem to be as viable at this tier, from the couple games I tried last night. I’m just curious what others in plat+ like to run so I can get some new ideas and test them out later today. 6 nobles and guardians. Strong early, weaker mis till you get Leona. Then weak end till you get kayle. Save econ for kayle. After that you stomp. Carries are garen vayne and Lucian.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T07:47:34.452+0000) > > So your only evidence is me going 15-5? LMAO..... Which btw is also wrong.. I actually went 16-4. > So you admit your selection bias K > Yea we are all high elo on other accounts didnt you know? > > Im actually GM on my other 2 accts, i just choose to post on this lower elo one.. Only difference is I'm actually "high elo" on my other account. See i can post on this one xD. You malding bruv? > Your next Iron game if you make it to top 4 count the actual items each person has vs you, i bet you its within 1 item. I count them frequently in my Diamond 2 games that generally have a few challengers and mostly top 1000 players in them. As well as i pay attention to them in high elo streamers when i watch them. Quite often people are 2 full items behind after chickens(last wave with random item numbers) and quite often anyone that gets less then 2 items off the first minion waves is just hanging on by a thread and trying to eek out a 3/4th place finish or already knocked out. I had this argument with multiple people in game, Rito's "bad luck protection" is the insignificant amount of gold you get. There isn't anything in the game that increase item drop rate from wolves/chickens if you missed on items early on.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T15:46:55.587+0000) > > So you admit your selection bias K > > Only difference is I'm actually "high elo" on my other account. See i can post on this one xD. You malding bruv? > > I count them frequently in my Diamond 2 games that generally have a few challengers and mostly top 1000 players in them. As well as i pay attention to them in high elo streamers when i watch them. Quite often people are 2 full items behind after chickens(last wave with random item numbers) and quite often anyone that gets less then 2 items off the first minion waves is just hanging on by a thread and trying to eek out a 3/4th place finish or already knocked out. > > I had this argument with multiple people in game, Rito's "bad luck protection" is the insignificant amount of gold you get. There isn't anything in the game that increase item drop rate from wolves/chickens if you missed on items early on. Not really bias, you chose 20 games in which i was 16-4...seems good to me? Calling me bias when you chose the example is kind of stupid? Yes I'm plat, SO FAR. Did I suggest I wasn't going to climb higher or couldn't?? For the community of this game plat is higher Elo.
ƒ b (NA)
: Is it possible for this game to be fixed? At some point?
> [{quoted}](name=ƒ b,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K5usUpZy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-03T06:58:06.985+0000) > > Two long as hell games today have ended with me losing the final round due to the coding of a champion causing it to just sit there and not attack. Once with a shyvana who got stuck permanently flying away (what she does when she transforms) and another time with a rengar that just actually sat in the middle of the map not doing anything (not against glacial/pyke or w/e). I understand games have bugs but why release ranked when such OBVIOUS and game-breaking bugs not only exist now but have been present in game since the release? "Beta"
Apoy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:15:14.282+0000) > > Hate to break the news but items by end game are typically even...usually within an item or 2 apart. > > I find if I get nothing at the start I get 4 items or so from raptors or krugs. > > Typically always even out to people getting 6 completed items. Yeah...No. I just got out of a game where I got 2 item drops and was wiped because my opponent had 4 more items then myself. That is 2 combined items. That's a huge difference. I was lucky on my champ drops so I lasted longer but when you don't have items, you don't have items.
> [{quoted}](name=Apoy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-03T02:50:51.637+0000) > > Yeah...No. I just got out of a game where I got 2 item drops and was wiped because my opponent had 4 more items then myself. That is 2 combined items. That's a huge difference. I was lucky on my champ drops so I lasted longer but when you don't have items, you don't have items. Not sure what to tell you, i typically make it to top 4 and im telling you the items are typically the same in terms of amount. If i get nothing on the first creep wave i typically end up getting 3-4 items next wave making it even.... Im sure im just lucky though and you obviously cant win because it could only be RNG holding you back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:47:22.649+0000) > > Man you are dense. > > It only counts #1 spot as a win on that site. So yes I have a 14% chance of #1, but you gain points for top 4...which is still a win as you GAIN points, but the site only counts #1 as a win for the records. > > I'm plat 4 I'm higher than over 70% of the people that play the game, including you. If you look down at all the matches and look at the up arrow as me gaining points you will see if my last 15 matches I got points 14 out of 15 times, but that site only counts wins as placing #1. > > I'm better at the game than you, the game isn't all RNG, its about skill. Which you lack. Your match history on lolchess.gg shows you lost points in 2 of 15 games and 15 games is an obvious selection bias as at 20 games that number jumps to 5. Either way you're lying and bragging about a ranking that's pretty low. The other dude is right that's pretty insufferable. Here is my [lolchess.gg](https://lolchess.gg/profile/na/worstjgwins) As for your original point of contention no the items don't "typically" even out. This is the gambler's fallacy btw.
So your only evidence is me going 15-5? LMAO..... Which btw is also wrong.. I actually went 16-4. Yea we are all high elo on other accounts didnt you know? Im actually GM on my other 2 accts, i just choose to post on this lower elo one.. Also you're wrong if you scroll down to my "promotion" to gold 4 thats a win, then the next game i lose 7 points, the game after that i go 14-1...counting is hard... Your next Iron game if you make it to top 4 count the actual items each person has vs you, i bet you its within 1 item. Atleast present actual data and maybe double check your data, might look less stupid.
Subdue (NA)
: I don't think this boosting plot works outside of Iron. Smart players constantly evaluate the board. If I see that multiple people are buying what I want, I adjust my strategy and go in a different direction.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ohuqQatd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-03T02:25:15.698+0000) > > I don't think this boosting plot works outside of Iron. Smart players constantly evaluate the board. If I see that multiple people are buying what I want, I adjust my strategy and go in a different direction. Yup..but look where he's stuck at..iron! Imagine refusing to believe you suck at a game to this extent you have to come up with some crazy theory as to why you're not winning...this is beyond delusional....
: Gets downvoted because people don't want their cheating ways exposed.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ohuqQatd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T01:03:14.539+0000) > > Gets downvoted because people don't want their cheating ways exposed. You're just bad at the game. Stop making excuses on why u lost. You're getting down voted because you sound really stupid. You're just trying to justify why you're losing. The easiest solution is usually the most accurate solution. You're just bad...
: They put champions into play and still manage some T2 Champs to give them survivability. You're ignoring the clear abuse of enabling parties. It doesn't matter how you want to look at it- choosing your opponents devalues competition. And if the competition is devalued, then the ranking system is obsolete. It's a system of "who can cheat the game the best". I guarantee you can't climb to Diamond unless you do this because people are doing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T00:06:20.273+0000) > > They put champions into play and still manage some T2 Champs to give them survivability. > You're ignoring the clear abuse of enabling parties. > > > It doesn't matter how you want to look at it- choosing your opponents devalues competition. And if the competition is devalued, then the ranking system is obsolete. It's a system of "who can cheat the game the best". I guarantee you can't climb to Diamond unless you do this because people are doing it. You are trying to justify your own shortcomings of the game by thinking or coming up with some false scenario to cater to the delusion that you can't possibly just be bad at the game?? You really think 2 morons can just buy all the 1c cards so you auto lose...like really? Thats your defense?? There is far to many cards for 3 people to dictate the game but just buy everything they can, infact higher Elo players but everything at the start because they need to see what the game is giving them in yes of team comp... Sorry but this is a cop out to place blame anywhere but on the player and the truth is it's on you, not some people who were "trolling"....
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:31:27.561+0000) > > Even if it's not good, I'm only better than 70% of all players who play TFT, just know I'm better at the game and will always be higher ranked in this game than you. Just know when you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror you will be stuck in iron or bronze all of TFT and you will never be higher than I am. And when you wake up, just remember that this will always be your highest calling. You will never accomplish anything of value in the real world. You will never have any friends. You will never be able to form meaningful relationships. You will always be an outcast. This game is the only thing for you to be proud of.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T00:02:10.224+0000) > > And when you wake up, just remember that this will always be your highest calling. You will never accomplish anything of value in the real world. You will never have any friends. You will never be able to form meaningful relationships. You will always be an outcast. This game is the only thing for you to be proud of. That's all speculation on your end with no concrete evidence to support your claims. You would like to think that, I know. However, there is proof and evidence I'm better at this game, that knowledge alone let's me sleep peacefully. You on the other hand...ouch...gonna be Iron for life big fella?
: Okay, let me educate you. You're "Plat 4" so this shouldn't be anything new. - Champions that appear on the roulette are generated from a community pool, Champions purchased by more players appear less often - A Team of 3 allows a person to bring 2 friends to tank the game by sponging the community pool for other players Watch: ( 8 players A,B,C,D,E,F,G, and H) A, B, and C are a team, the rest are solo. A brought B and C to boost him. A plays the game like normal. B and C wait and watch to see what D - H are doing. At 2nd Carousel B and C are at the bottom an get first pick. They pick champions just to prevent D - H getting what they need. After 2nd Carousel B and C begin purchasing "random" 1G and 2G Champions from the Roulette, but not the Champions Player A needs. Player A can spend Gold on Champions they need while B and C spend a lot of purchasing power (after loss streaks) just to troll the Roulette for everyone else. D- H are competing to buy champions with players that are spending money with no intention of winning B and C lose after 3rd Carousel, but have done enough damage for Player A to comfortably defeat D - H
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:55:57.129+0000) > > Okay, let me educate you. You're "Plat 4" so this shouldn't be anything new. > > - Champions that appear on the roulette are generated from a community pool, Champions purchased by more players appear less often > - A Team of 3 allows a person to bring 2 friends to tank the game by sponging the community pool for other players > > Watch: > ( 8 players A,B,C,D,E,F,G, and H) > A, B, and C are a team, the rest are solo. > > A brought B and C to boost him. > A plays the game like normal. B and C wait and watch to see what D - H are doing. > At 2nd Carousel B and C are at the bottom an get first pick. They pick champions just to prevent D - H getting what they need. > After 2nd Carousel B and C begin purchasing "random" 1G and 2G Champions from the Roulette, but not the Champions Player A needs. > Player A can spend Gold on Champions they need while B and C spend a lot of purchasing power (after loss streaks) just to troll the Roulette for everyone else. > D- H are competing to buy champions with players that are spending money with no intention of winning > B and C lose after 3rd Carousel, but have done enough damage for Player A to comfortably defeat D - H Those 2 would be out so fast....also there are 39 of EACH 1c unit and 31 of EACH 2c units....they only have so much room on their board and from your scenario they are taking massive losses each round. They would need to steal 39 gardens for you to get none and 31 Luciana as an example it's literally impossible to troll in this game by grabbing 1c and 2c units. They will also run out of room, off the top of my head you have room for 9 units. Assuming they are stealing a mixture of all units. It's not like they have 5 gold star units on their bench..... You lost because of you, not because you got "trolled" by some imaginary way. Their is over 8 1c units lmao...
: I don't play TFT because the game is busted. My Provisionals were trolled by 2 Teams of 3 where the team members were trolling other players to let their other teammates get an easy win. So until that obvious problem is fixed, then TFT Ranked is nothing more than a way for degenerate trolls to stroke each other off thinking they're good at a game that has a huge design flaw as far as boosting players through the ELO ranks.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:17:05.311+0000) > > I don't play TFT because the game is busted. My Provisionals were trolled by 2 Teams of 3 where the team members were trolling other players to let their other teammates get an easy win. > > So until that obvious problem is fixed, then TFT Ranked is nothing more than a way for degenerate trolls to stroke each other off thinking they're good at a game that has a huge design flaw as far as boosting players through the ELO ranks. Literally 0 way for people to help anyone or troll you, you literally make a comp from a group of cards you are given, and on top of that those people who were trolling prolly got eliminates first, also you have no idea who you are playing next, they would of eliminated each other. Stop making excuses for being bad, it's ok. Good news, you can get better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:47:22.649+0000) > > Man you are dense. > > It only counts #1 spot as a win on that site. So yes I have a 14% chance of #1, but you gain points for top 4...which is still a win as you GAIN points, but the site only counts #1 as a win for the records. > > I'm plat 4 I'm higher than over 70% of the people that play the game, including you. If you look down at all the matches and look at the up arrow as me gaining points you will see if my last 15 matches I got points 14 out of 15 times, but that site only counts wins as placing #1. > > I'm better at the game than you, the game isn't all RNG, its about skill. Which you lack. Jesus it's hilarious how you lurk the forums going out of your way to make it clear how good you are. That is the DEFINITION of INSUFFERABLE. I had a feeling you were pulling the top 4 bs. By the way, being top 70% is NOT good lmfao. Imagine some idiot platinum player posting on the forums about how good he is and how bad other players are. THAT'S YOU BUDDY.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:22:17.872+0000) > > Jesus it's hilarious how you lurk the forums going out of your way to make it clear how good you are. That is the DEFINITION of INSUFFERABLE. I had a feeling you were pulling the top 4 bs. By the way, being top 70% is NOT good lmfao. Imagine some idiot platinum player posting on the forums about how good he is and how bad other players are. THAT'S YOU BUDDY. Even if it's not good, I'm only better than 70% of all players who play TFT, just know I'm better at the game and will always be higher ranked in this game than you. Just know when you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror you will be stuck in iron or bronze all of TFT and you will never be higher than I am.
: TFT Ranked is an illegitimate game mode. Teams of 3 in a game with 8 Max players in a "Free for All" game mode is the definition of Riot's balancing. Point being, until they reset everyone's MMR to 0 and disable Parties in Ranked then your Rank literally means nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:58:10.025+0000) > > TFT Ranked is an illegitimate game mode. > Teams of 3 in a game with 8 Max players in a "Free for All" game mode is the definition of Riot's balancing. > > Point being, until they reset everyone's MMR to 0 and disable Parties in Ranked then your Rank literally means nothing. Lol words from someone stuck in Iron..... Everyone's MMR was 0 at the start, you do placement games, infact even winning all 5 games you still only place Bronze. You're bad at the game so youre projecting your excuses as to why you're bad, you're bad because of you, nothing to do with anyone else. This is a solo game, can't blame your team here.
: ? Yordle + Knight isn't that great? Play TFT much?
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:22:43.722+0000) > > ? > Yordle + Knight isn't that great? > Play TFT much? Nope, I'm only plat 4..I don't even know what I'm doing, please teach me...
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T21:19:28.858+0000) > > If only my ranked games were public records where you could go look at them and be taught a lesson about putting your foot in your mouth.....OH WAIT... Lolchess.gg shows ALL ranked game matches..can't hide anything anymore!! > > All you need to do is put in my username for league...if only you knew that..oh wait it's the same name I'm posting on...what a small world... > > Stay bad and insufferable. You are 9-54, 14.3% win rate. That's just above the average of 1/8. You clearly have some serious mental issues. Good luck man.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:39:28.075+0000) > > You are 9-54, 14.3% win rate. That's just above the average of 1/8. You clearly have some serious mental issues. Good luck man. Man you are dense. It only counts #1 spot as a win on that site. So yes I have a 14% chance of #1, but you gain points for top 4...which is still a win as you GAIN points, but the site only counts #1 as a win for the records. I'm plat 4 I'm higher than over 70% of the people that play the game, including you. If you look down at all the matches and look at the up arrow as me gaining points you will see if my last 15 matches I got points 14 out of 15 times, but that site only counts wins as placing #1. I'm better at the game than you, the game isn't all RNG, its about skill. Which you lack.
: World first (hopefully) 6 Yordle + 6 Knights !!!
Yordles aren't that great and knight bonus is meh.. but it's funny u pulled it off. What Elo are you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:09:17.158+0000) > > Insufferable is crying on a forum about how you lost then blame it on RNG like the other bad players do. No insufferable is lying on a forum about your record. Seems like a mental issue, definitely get some help.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:35:35.346+0000) > > No insufferable is lying on a forum about your record. Seems like a mental issue, definitely get some help. If only my ranked games were public records where you could go look at them and be taught a lesson about putting your foot in your mouth.....OH WAIT... Lolchess.gg shows ALL ranked game matches..can't hide anything anymore!! All you need to do is put in my username for league...if only you knew that..oh wait it's the same name I'm posting on...what a small world... Stay bad and insufferable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:40:33.393+0000) > > Oh? > > My 14-1 record for last 15 games says otherwise. > > Or I'm just really lucky huh? Lucky? Perhaps. But insufferable, definitely.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:05:53.864+0000) > > Lucky? Perhaps. But insufferable, definitely. Insufferable is crying on a forum about how you lost then blame it on RNG like the other bad players do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:15:14.282+0000) > > Hate to break the news but items by end game are typically even...usually within an item or 2 apart. > > I find if I get nothing at the start I get 4 items or so from raptors or krugs. > > Typically always even out to people getting 6 completed items. Thanks for the breaking news, but you're not making it to late game if you're not getting items in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Nom Onion,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KK2ojYh6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:27:36.899+0000) > > Thanks for the breaking news, but you're not making it to late game if you're not getting items in the first place. Oh? My 14-1 record for last 15 games says otherwise. Or I'm just really lucky huh?
: PLEASE equalize item drop rates
Hate to break the news but items by end game are typically even...usually within an item or 2 apart. I find if I get nothing at the start I get 4 items or so from raptors or krugs. Typically always even out to people getting 6 completed items.
: Yeah, OK. Well, then I guess I'm a fucking idiot. Just did and had all glacials and got walked all over. Pointless to build combos - games trash.
> [{quoted}](name=Lavatory Load,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=xQ73QBxO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T08:10:55.485+0000) > > Yeah, OK. Well, then I guess I'm a fucking idiot. Just did and had all glacials and got walked all over. Pointless to build combos - games trash. Games not trash youre just bad at it, because of that you say its trash. You have lots to learn, start learning.
: Braum in TFT with Thornmail & Warmogs is fucking hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=Yorick Morí,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=X0oUv9eP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-02T07:24:10.545+0000) > > Literally cannot die, does 3k damage per round while being tier 2 with knight bonus. > > Im just gonna spam this until it gets hotfixed. How are you not timing out on fights lol?
: RNG is trash on TFT
> [{quoted}](name=Lavatory Load,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=xQ73QBxO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-02T07:16:34.889+0000) > > Never get anything you need. EVER, I MEAN FUCKING EVER. Spend 70 gold and not get one card you need - seriously. Uninstall time. Games more skill than rng.
: Oh look, the short guy in the front row who has an opinion on everything, including discussions he missed half of. You must have come in after the part where I said "not just memorizing tables of champs and grid positions." That's what the people who win consistently do. And, as I said, I have a life. The mentality you have is why people groan when you open your mouth. I'm not interested in reading guides on how to tryhard a sub-mode of a mediocre game. I'll leave that to you, and all the other people who get their self-esteem from their win rate. I'm losing because I don't care enough. Reality is that I'm not content to get my wins from someone else's work, or rote memorization. You should be a psych major. Every freshman classroom had five of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Illegi Bill,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=OamRKt48,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T05:12:42.046+0000) > > Oh look, the short guy in the front row who has an opinion on everything, including discussions he missed half of. You must have come in after the part where I said "not just memorizing tables of champs and grid positions." That's what the people who win consistently do. And, as I said, I have a life. > > The mentality you have is why people groan when you open your mouth. I'm not interested in reading guides on how to tryhard a sub-mode of a mediocre game. I'll leave that to you, and all the other people who get their self-esteem from their win rate. > > I'm losing because I don't care enough. Reality is that I'm not content to get my wins from someone else's work, or rote memorization. > > You should be a psych major. Every freshman classroom had five of you. Lol, you cared enough to cry about how bad you are, which is the reason you tried to justify being bad. Which is what all bad players do in this game and most, they blame an outside element. You're bad becasue you arent good at game. 75% of your matches are sheer dumb luck, the people who are good understand its not sheer luck why they are climbing. Stay in iron, its where you belong.
: Why does riot hate nobles??
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Nuetrons,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=QEt34aBy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T21:52:16.882+0000) > > LITERALLY NOBLES ARE ALREADY THE HARDEST TO GET A 6 BUFF WITH, NOW YOU NERF IT TO 35 HP ON HIT.... > > ON FUCKING HIT!?!?!? THE NOBLES ARENT FUCKING GUNSLINGERS RIOT, HOW YOU GONNA MAKE THE 35HP ON HIT EVEN CLOSE TO WORTH IT, WHEN 6 NOBLES REQUIRE A 4 AND 5 COST UNIT????? WHAT THE FUCK???? Nobles are very strong, if you get all 6 its almost an auto win for top 3... The 35 hp isnt relevant but the 60 armor and 60 magic resit for all your units is amazing.
: Why is Kayle so much rarer than other 5costs?
Just got 1st with 6 nobles, 2 guardians,3 blademasters. Almost gold 1!
: Look, you just can talk about elo and nothing else it's a bit sad x) This game is based on rng, so you don't will climb, you will just spam TFT for days for get elo. But the point is, the day when this game is not based on RNG anymore, you will drop at your real level. And in fact, i don't think most people really care about your elo in TFT. Maybe you want to tryhard this game because you know you can't do better in LoL ranked ?
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuji Torahiko,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:54:36.243+0000) > > Look, you just can talk about elo and nothing else it's a bit sad x) > > This game is based on rng, so you don't will climb, you will just spam TFT for days for get elo. > > But the point is, the day when this game is not based on RNG anymore, you will drop at your real level. > > And in fact, i don't think most people really care about your elo in TFT. Maybe you want to tryhard this game because you know you can't do better in LoL ranked ? Not sure, when i quit Ranked in League i was plat 4 back when we had runes then i joined the Navy and havent played in years and didnt want to come back. You're bad at tft because you fail to open up your eyes and learn the game, thats on you. If it was all rng it would be like slots and not like poker. The game has rng elements but you still have to make the choices, you can literally top 4 every game no matter the rng, good players will do that, unlike you. PLay all dya? As for needing to play all day, i have under 50 games played i am currently on an 8 game win streak getting top 4...Clearly all luck! Stay bad at the game and blame rng for your losses when in reality they are your losses.
TheGrot (NA)
: How is hextech not op?
> [{quoted}](name=TheGrot,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=MGYmEh0P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:35:53.112+0000) > > Let me know if I'm just using misguided sources. > But how is guaranteed disabling items on enemy heroes at all fair? > Something that would sound more fair is if you generated a random extra item on a random hero or two of ours depending on what tier you've reached. > Going brawlers/knights and depending on 1 or 2 carries? Too bad. > Going literally any normal composition where you rely on the DPS heroes to carry you? Too bad. I think youre really jumping the gun here as it isnt balanced at all yet, its just an idea of what its going to be without anything being worked out yet. They are adding counter play to items which is fine. How else do you beat a fully geared out carry?
MRC7 (EUW)
: Gunslingers + statikk shiv
> [{quoted}](name=MRC7,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=gHMhX0aI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T17:45:15.217+0000) > > Could someone explain me if every additional gunslinger proc count towards Statikk Shiv proc? or just their normal auto-attacks? > > For what i've seen i dont think it counts but i would like to know if someone can confirm this. > > Thanks Its on every attack, not when they proc their free attack though.
: They didn't buff them to much, they buffed them the wrong way. The main issue for noble is that it's really hard to get 6, and since the 3 noble off falls of quickly and they have 3 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 unit, their mid sucks really, really hard and their lategame can only save them if they find kayle+leona rather soon. They still are a rather bad strategie because of this, but feel overhelming if one gets all 6 in time
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=jUN9b6Wx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T20:45:47.103+0000) > > They didn't buff them to much, they buffed them the wrong way. > The main issue for noble is that it's really hard to get 6, and since the 3 noble off falls of quickly and they have 3 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 unit, their mid sucks really, really hard and their lategame can only save them if they find kayle+leona rather soon. > They still are a rather bad strategie because of this, but feel overhelming if one gets all 6 in time Pretty much nailed it. Issue is how dead are they before they get kayle and leona? Thats the biggest issue with their comp is their start will be good but their mid game is gonna be trash. Then they dont get Kayle and they just lose.
Toadwart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T13:54:51.735+0000) > > Way to intentionally misinterpret his comment. > > The point is, it is possible to outplay your opponents and reach 3rd or 4th place even with a poor draw. Its possible to win the lottery as well, but it takes good RNG.... Oh, wait...
> [{quoted}](name=Toadwart,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:50:05.902+0000) > > Its possible to win the lottery as well, but it takes good RNG.... > > Oh, wait... Oh? Show me a person whos good at the lottery and wins the powerball 5+ times a year? Go ahead i'll wait...
Toadwart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:02:53.968+0000) > > This game is about skill and far less rng. > > New people or people who arent very good typically see the opposite of this and think its all rng. Its mostly all RNG with some areas where skill can be used. You cant even be taken seriously to say it isnt.
Its rng elemens sure, but the decisions you make dictate your outcome, you could be blessed with the best rng and still place last.
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:02:53.968+0000) > > This game is about skill and far less rng. > > New people or people who arent very good typically see the opposite of this and think its all rng. lol my pinky got more skill than the entire mode, boxing in a karthus with hextec and two ludens is not skills, even if you manage to add dragon claw on your champions, karthus does 2000 damage, whoopy 1 vs 5 in 5 seconds because your assassins can never reach karthus, and no champion survives 2000 damage. as the mode stands items give an edge over certain champs, because: A said championn is overtuned B items need tweaking look at kennen, players randomly add kennen to a non synergy team, because he was buffed to godlike, killing practically entire teams with just 1 ability, or aatrox oneshotting half the team with 1 ability, or shyvana with hextech and a shiv being a god, or katarina with hextech killing half your team, yeah such skill, adding 1 champion that destroys half or entire teams with 1 ability, and than you need to be lucky to get items to counter it, and you need to be lucky to get champions to level up, and than you need to hope players that don't pick first from the carousel pick the items/champions you need........ O____O all you can do is hope pray you get lucky ingame to build what you want/need, even if you adjust there is always a risk it doesn't work out.
Stay iron i will keep climbing.
: You don't really explain ... Plus, scarra stream TFT and play A LOT, and in fact, i checked his twitter, look at this : https://twitter.com/scarra/status/1153180043968839680 58 games play in TFT, 36% WIN RATE. Amazing. 36% win rate, what kind of game TFT is when you get elo when your winrate is under 50% ... So, you can't win without luck, definitively not. And you get elo with 35 / 40 % win rate. You are happy because you are gold ? In fact you don't even deserve it...
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuji Torahiko,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T20:10:50.408+0000) > > You don't really explain ... > > Plus, scarra stream TFT and play A LOT, and in fact, i checked his twitter, look at this : https://twitter.com/scarra/status/1153180043968839680 > > 58 games play in TFT, 36% WIN RATE. Amazing. > > 36% win rate, what kind of game TFT is when you get elo when your winrate is under 50% ... > > So, you can't win without luck, definitively not. And you get elo with 35 / 40 % win rate. You are happy because you are gold ? In fact you don't even deserve it... An amamzing win rate in league was 50%..whats your point? I guess games 0 skill, u stay iron i keep climbing.
: I m just the best bronze player
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Xv8hgzhA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:45:16.794+0000) > > I just won while in 100 hp (https://prnt.sc/omqlug) this the build i did. So if you are a bronze and bellow follow my lead :) Can't really follow what you did as picking a comp before even going into the game is a sure way to stay in bronze You look for what the cards you are getting are and build a comp based off your items and the champs you get.
: Hey, this patch is actually pretty good
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=iZtk711B,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T07:11:38.686+0000) > > I can apparently win with jank comps. Cool stuff. > > https://imgur.com/nG9TOB9 > > ######(3) Sorcerer, (3) Void, (2) Brawler, (2) Imperial, (3) Shapeshifter, (2) Demon btw. Stacked TF > > Still need to fix item RNG and remove Cursed Blade though, but at least Cursed Blade isn't dominating w/ GS anymore. Im currently gold 2 and climbing!
: Please, explain to me. You can't just say "This game is not based on RNG" without explain your point of view. I give you my arguments, now your turn. And please, don't be patronize with me. You don't know me, maybe i understand more the game than you, maybe not, you can't judge this. We have two differents points of views. I'm waiting for your cogent argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuji Torahiko,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:33:06.086+0000) > > Please, explain to me. You can't just say "This game is not based on RNG" without explain your point of view. > > I give you my arguments, now your turn. > > And please, don't be patronize with me. You don't know me, maybe i understand more the game than you, maybe not, you can't judge this. We have two differents points of views. I'm waiting for your cogent argument. If this game was only RNG how am i gold3? How has Scarra gotten 2 accounts to master rank? How are people climbing ranked? Are we all just that lucky?? The game gives you decisions, you can't go into a game trying to force a comp and expect to win. Even with the worst RNG you can top 4 pretty easily. People areent stuck in iron and bronze because it's RNG, it's because they are making poor choices in the game that are adding up to losing. This game isn't a slot machine where it's all out of your hands in terms of control
Toadwart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Undustas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=QfU0AJzJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:00:22.730+0000) > > It can only take 1 attack yes, thats rng. Yordles as a whole are rng, but they were buffed to counter on hit effects. Hush was also nerfed this patch. I disagree. They were buffed to allow their dodge to also include on-hit effects, but does that even matter when people using said on-hit affects can attack more than 2-5x a second? (Guinsoo, Gunslinger, Blademaster items/comps in particular) In reality, it literally does nothing and is just a company line to soften the blow of nerfing a 6 comp yordles dodge from 60% to 55%.
> [{quoted}](name=Toadwart,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=QfU0AJzJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:58:32.519+0000) > > I disagree. > > They were buffed to allow their dodge to also include on-hit effects, but does that even matter when people using said on-hit affects can attack more than 2-5x a second? (Guinsoo, Gunslinger, Blademaster items/comps in particular) > > In reality, it literally does nothing and is just a company line to soften the blow of nerfing a 6 comp yordles dodge from 60% to 55%. 2-5x a second is a huuuuuge exaggeration. Most champs even ADC only start with a .70 attack speed. Even with 2 rageblades it would take over 25 seconds to hit 2 attacks per second.
: I don't think so, because when you know what comp is the most broken (demon/yordle or Noble tactics for example) you will try to build around that, or you try a other comp but the problem is the same, if you don't have the item you needed, if you don't even have the champion in your list for make him rank 2/3, i don't see where the skill is supposed to be. Honestly, between League of Legends and TFT, the difference is huge between skills and RNG. You can have a really bad champ select, you can have a flamer, you can get team mate who do a bad game but ... in low elo (Between Iron and Master) if you are good you can always carry. In TFT you can't carry like this, you don't play the champion, the IA will just fight for you. You can get very close match, you can have a very bad focus sometimes and obviously, rank and items always count.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuji Torahiko,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6KyIBI8h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:45:33.254+0000) > > I don't think so, because when you know what comp is the most broken (demon/yordle or Noble tactics for example) you will try to build around that, or you try a other comp but the problem is the same, if you don't have the item you needed, if you don't even have the champion in your list for make him rank 2/3, i don't see where the skill is supposed to be. > > Honestly, between League of Legends and TFT, the difference is huge between skills and RNG. > > You can have a really bad champ select, you can have a flamer, you can get team mate who do a bad game but ... in low elo (Between Iron and Master) if you are good you can always carry. > > In TFT you can't carry like this, you don't play the champion, the IA will just fight for you. You can get very close match, you can have a very bad focus sometimes and obviously, rank and items always count. You can always hit top 4 no matter the rng. You will understand that when you learn the game better.
: tft gunslinger has only 5 and the buff has 6 lol
> [{quoted}](name=JackyDing,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=0gRAZnKV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-31T18:17:21.647+0000) > > tft gunslingers has 5 and there are 6 to finish the buffs lol This patch is literally a patch to start the introduction of new champs....why is no one getting this?
: Tft shapeshifter error
> [{quoted}](name=The Pro Levi,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EZIhe0X1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:06:22.170+0000) > > in the new update they added a 6 shapeshifters bonus but in tft there is only 5 shapeshifters pls fix it Its because its a patch thats also getting ready for new champions to get released.... Its a set up patch..same with Brawlers... Why is no one getting this?
Show more

Undustas

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion