stoyo8 (NA)
: being autofilled jungle is miserable
power farming jg all game as a gank jungler will never be viable and should not be viable trade your role or dodge imo maybe rito shouldnt have punished junglers for saying anything in jungler speak while nubs flame them out every game they lose lane since no jungle really wants to deal with the sjw Olympics season 8/9 report system while being unable to really talk anyway anyway feel free to spam rito on preventing everyone from getting autofilled jungle as an option
Håppy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeGKlqZq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:24:10.917+0000) > > Literally throwing the game at champion select despite people telling you to not go AP: Not bannable. > > Winning the game with an offmeta and losing because your teammates AFKed because people hate Teemo players: Bannable? you appear to be lost, this isn't a nubrac thread, go away thank you
This isn't a pro-wintrading thread either and yet here you are? ;3
Sivirity (OCE)
: Yeah I had the same issue, all we can do is wait for it to come out of PBE or deal with wait times. Sucks, but we will get to play it eventually
Honestly it's not worth it unless you really want to learn it, I found 2 bugs that force you to exit the client aka requeue already. Don't touch anything during the queue including your avatar/pet or it will risk the bug to make you exit client.
Håppy (NA)
: Troll Epidemic?
Literally throwing the game at champion select despite people telling you to not go AP: Not bannable. Winning the game with an offmeta and losing because your teammates AFKed because people hate Teemo players: Bannable?
: I will say that for me, I try to do this. I play every role _except_ for jungle, but the game likes auto filling me there. When I get in-game, (maybe not in norms, but always in ranked) I'll tell them that I got autofilled and ask if I could switch with someone. However, its only prob like 1 in every 3 times that I ask that people actually trade roles with me, generally also being bitchy and saying something along the lines of "If you're playing ranked, you should be able to play every role." (Which is a bit hypocritical since most of them are one tricks but...) I know how to actually jungle, but I don't have the mental fortitude to deal with the stress of every laner expecting you to win their lane for them. I rather have someone that knows what they're doing and able to take flak play the role, because they'll more than likely would do a better job than I would. TL;DR: It's not that we don't try, its that most of the community doesn't care.
fake jgs ends up feeding enemy lane counters for free solo then ghosting the lane the rest of the game while calling to report the lane later its really annoying
: PBE queue
27 hours here
: PBE Connection. (couldnt find the right place to post this)
: 10 hours of waiting in que and it happened twice. Riot makes us feel special
> [{quoted}](name=Rhaast In Sauce,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O5X4BnIy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T05:13:33.230+0000) > > 10 hours of waiting in que and it happened twice. Riot makes us feel special 16 hours waiting in queue and it happened twice
: I've been waiting for almost 4hrs now.
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FXpEszLU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:13:55.035+0000) > > I've been waiting for almost 4hrs now. only 4? mine errored twice so i had 3 times queuing for a total of 16 hours in queue.
: OMG JUNGLERS GANK MORDE I NEED HELP
Morde will call his rioter friend to ban you if you use support Teemo to 2v1 him making him useless against champs he counters.
: League of Legends: A Breading Ground
That's not really true. Rito just cycles the toxic players into the new one, creating new players that take up their behavior patterns. Over years it just ruins things when it comes to overmarketed bullshit forcing LARPers to fuck up low elo ranked ladder. That and idiot high elo smurfs dick waving in lower elos like TRASHblue3
cllesh (NA)
: You win, 14 day suspention is enough to tell me i don't belong here.
MFW literally misogyny getting you banned, rito smart report system is totally not infallible according to player support. Clearly nothing is wrong and everything that rito does smells like roses that's why nobody got seizures playing league during events. rito always going hard on the designated subhuman roles like jungler and support. Delusional toxic duos are ruining this game for srs rankers.
: Login Queue reset
12h here update: 19h?
Sivirity (OCE)
: PBE Servers
I had to requeue over some random error since I was away, twice. Thus putting me in queue for 12 hours and having to start over again.
Terozu (NA)
: Nerfs on Lux in general.
: Being Support is Not an Excuse to End a Match With Double Digit Deaths
Damage meta dying has more to do with the enemy team pick/assassin champs. Do you want a cookie for not dying on dash mobility champions?
Terozu (NA)
: Will you guys please stop imagining that people who play Lux are defending her gameplay state?
: A tip for junglers that play tank junglers.
autofill junglers should just stay the fuck away from tank junglers anyway
: most jgs low elo do the the nature of the roll are auto filled/ or new, as if they were good they wouldn't be in that elo.
nah dude the low elo junglers are playing mid because the player pool meta / scuttler river coord is that shitty and a jungler playing mid can help a scrub jg as long as they arent autofill trash
: "What are you guys' thoughts on Sona's current state as a whole?"
YaraUwU (NA)
: I cannot fucking stand when junglers get to camp top unanswered.
those are probably autofill junglers mostly, no one in their mind would want to play league right now the way the ladder ranked is being a trashfire
: Do you trust the Ingame Report System?
: This is unacceptable. Edit: What I mean by "This is unacceptable" is not only NB3 doing this kind of stuff to others, but also Riot endorsing and actively supporting him as a streamer. This is the same problem with Tyler1, where Riot is too cowardly to pull the plug on prime examples of toxicity because they want as much publicity as they can get. By actively endorsing these kind of streamers, Riot is also actively ENCOURAGING players to act like this in their games. If you're ever wondering why everyone is so toxic in League, you have one reason right here.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:43:53.080+0000) > This is the same problem with Tyler1, where Riot is too cowardly to pull the plug on prime examples of toxicity because they want as much publicity as they can get. Tyler1 is reformed tho, NB3 is making fraudulent claims about stream sniping to riot to get people banned for offmeta while going AFK. It's pretty close to ladder tampering in high elo.
: The system works
OP going to learn that Graves weren't talking about league and are banned from a country IRL because it is illegal to steal jungler red buff in that country. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Yasuo's Early Game is Too Good
> or if Pantheon had a great late game please don't give riot anymore ideas thanks i am scared they'd do this
Kai Guy (NA)
: An easier fix is to have provisional games not impact teammates as highly as the player in provisional (which most systems already do). And to track players who experienced a provisional player to alternate Provisionals each time they intersect by team. Bit harder... but if your willing to make a mismatch between teams for some 10-20 MMR should be viable... unless duoing is involved.
: Silver 2 is ridiculous
that is because you are getting iron and bronze on your team, gatekeeping smurfs on their 38th account, and/or elo boosters
: You know the problem with your ranked system? It’s too damn complicated.
How about we make it more complicated instead and have two elos for the same ladder where one is your elo with garbage teammates and having complete provisional level 20 trash will never effect your ranking. because these level 40 call of duty ignorant players who don't learn league in our -MOBA- games are ruining ranked in mass due to rito's dumbass design funneling from the progression of just unlocking it as soon as it can be played.
: You already hard nerfed Zyra, it's Lux's turn now
Ranked is already trashed, what we need is the nukes on MMR/elo. The great reset that we need to fuck all the boosted mofos. Reset them all to the default, let god sort em out instead of positionals.
: Being flamed by High Elo players because of rank.
Just tell them high elo ruined low elo ranked with their influence so they're just going to have to deal with everyone low elo in normals. Because ranked is 100% unplayable now since muh smurfs needing low reqs to ranked we have the Clown Sea in low elo with disposable accounts while fighting diamond 1 smurf junglers. Positional ranked hurt players trying to rank up everything seriously and benefited those that didn't so HONK HONK CLOWN SEASON 9
: This is just tyler one syndrome, just compares to my previous reasons the had this time would barely even be considered "toxic" and even if it was I never flammed to the point of spamming r%%%%% in the chat. But apparently calling your oppsing mid laner out on not being skilled enough to fight his own battles without the use of his jungler everytime is to toxic for riot
technically some matchups need it and it could be considered valid rep if you're just being passive or calling to report/insult them on a lane where they are getting countered/ganked. You really shouldn't be playing ranked at all as jungle if you don't get that. since there's so many shitty mids that can't play s9 i stopped jg to switch, but you can't fight 1v3+ in that position and if you aren't planning on pressure there you need to speak in advance because they are taking damage for a kill that never comes and waiting for punishing the extending mid that also never comes. like when people master yi out, path badly enough that they get outleveled by enemy jg, and never actually do anything. it doesn't matter if they pop off later it still crushes a mid/map that can roam to fix a feeding bot, etc.
: End of the day riot is going to keep banning people over stuff that isn't serious because its funny for people to see someone lose their account over saying a word than actually using the report correctly. All riot has done trying to get rid of toxicity is make it about 100% worse than it already was and they are still driving that nail into the coffin as we speak.
Well, generally you might not have permabans/suspensions from just that although outliers do happen and we see these support staff worship these game 1 punishments with... very mundane logs. The whole accountability thing is removed from reality, because of the human factor, nature of needing in a competitive state to vent a little bit, and quite honestly if rito wants players to not be human I am just going to consider them soulless. Neopositivity is the ultimate toxic culture and it has fucked shit up here and IRL. And the system has had diminishing returns to the point of toxic players being able to take advantage of it while openly talking about how toxic their victims are. It isn't about attention, it is about having power over ruining OUR game. Like a Chinese tourist wiping their ass on an endangered species and throwing it into a pristine beach, the larpers are just there to not give a solid fuck about league ranked and just queue for the sake of it. Players should be allowed the same negative communication permissions that professional teams display. There is a ranked queue solution and that would be having the community hold off all normal reports to just mass report anyone under level 100 to abuse riot's automated report system to gatekeep the toxic game ruining players that don't understand league from ruining ranked. But it would be easier just to hire more devs instead of the useless behavior bois and just put in a dodge button while having the level restriction be a part of league. League is just better with people who care to play a MOBA instead of trying to play '1v1 me nerd CoD'. I understand the appeal to other players but there's no need to shit up competitive play over "hurrr me learnings u toxic" players that never actually fucking bother to learn their own main champion while hostaging the fuck out of every game. While a suspension could indicate you could improve even if you did misbehave or your movements are unwittingly troll, it still isn't the problem. A 73 account is still pretty fresh and quite honestly I am not against going hard to make them try again if they are screwing around in ranked. Try not to flame out in normals or aram (honestly i don't think you're the kind that would flame in aram tbh) and just focus on learning what champ your style pays off in. don't play jungle right now it is shitty and you are shitty if you play jg without fully learning WAY too much about the game compared to other roles lol. ezreal isn't your champ lol.
: Serious Issue in LOW ELO that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to climb.
Since the failure to enforce enough experience creates a randomize potato player with defaulter/average mmr, ranked is flooded with accounts that just plain throw be it by being so inefficient. Every few months they spam 10-20 bronze/low lvl accounts in ranked I get chat restricted over bullshit teammates that get my shit busted all game. Really enjoy a computer telling me to fuck myself over people who don't give two shits about ranked match quality.
Heliøx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t25uoixq,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-02T00:35:34.216+0000) > > It seems that you are in complete denial of how disposable/new accounts in ranked and the overbearing anti-tribunal consensus report system have decimated league. > > But please regurgitate your mantra, it is only a matter of time that people just stop caring to play. I know that I will no longer watching pro league games due to the enablement of larpers ruining ranked, nor playing. Because I am sick of the RNG cycle where i get honor reset over a bunch of shitty accounts that literally do no give a fuck about league or its other players and spending 3 hours only to get nothing but shitty unwinnable noob stacking in the queue. > > Every single old player misses the quality that initial ranked gatekeeping that led to the legendary season three. But rito sold out, they went for feels and inclusiveness where it didn't belong and now this is probably the worst meta since the jugg patch and likely the most toxic one since reason 4. > > And the funny thing is that it has nothing to do with the balance most of the time. I couldn't agree more. You nailed it right on the head. This game has gone down the hill so fast over the course of the last few years. LoL will be around for a long time, because Riot is cashing in on the kids who throw money at the game. People who want quality play DoTA, and their community is 100x better. I never got in to DoTA myself, but my friends keep telling me to. Sadly, Riot just simply doesn't care about their player base that cares for the game, but they care about how fast they can get cash... I get it, business is money! But at least care for your userbase, and not punish people that are not doing anything wrong.
thats not really true, some of them care a lot but if you have no ranked representation in behavior philosophy pandering to non-competitiveness you get shit like player support rito that just plays {{champion:37}} main that thinks any kind of argue in chat is wrong to a jungler main then everyone is bitching about how there's no good junglers because they want to play their accounts and have to avoid the event larpers and normies ruining ranked during releases like the devs are probably 100% behind the players but they have their own job to and rito management brain is too dependent on MASS POPULARITY except masses cannot get the nuance of it because that requires a different skillset. so things that aren't REEE champion X just never get picked up while the anti-tribunal spirit of 'no, im the community now' sort of behavior/report/toxicity is just automation garbage. computers are not 'smart' and people need to vent a little in order to have some performance.
: Rofl you are a hypocrite. You better ban my account again for disagreeing with a mod and calling out mods for double standards and hypocrisy.
no, bans for posting disagreement are in reddit my dude. might be a little too representative line of rito policy, but generally speaking while they are _slightly more intelligent than the average league player which isn't really saying much_ they really aren't that volitle although the nature of volume in the board does lead to the infrequent derp deletions as just simple human error like if you want volitle go to the reddit league board xD we are truly suffering the cognitive dissonance of behavior while doing nothing to improve player pool quality tho.
: You don't get punished for what other players say, only for what you say and for your actions. So I'm sorry someone called you "r%%%%%," but that's not why you were punished. You don't want to share your logs? That's fine, as is your right. Did you quote the other players? Even doing that might trigger a punishment that would otherwise not be merited. Edit: I'm sorry i misread this. Intentional feeding is met with a 2-week ban when it's detected. While being called that is certainly unacceptable, retaliation is similarly unacceptable in game-behavior.
he didn't say he inted, he said he fed. currently the report system is insane because honk honk, but i don't see anything with the single game in question/ it looks like a normal game and it was a stacked team because the teemo might be a smurf or just very good against what they are countered. you have to remember this board is just a bunch of toxic people throwing rocks at fringe cases. the level is low enough and unfortunately those types of players infest ranked and go on to report people over anything they don't know about on a hair trigger so idk man maybe they absorbed some toxicity there might be that. it looks more like a chat related thing, riot's poor leadership in making still ambiguous terms for newer people to call dying a lot inting is kind of shitty so it is feasible to be false if logs don't seem to be that much. even then logs don't mean anything anymore because there's a dozen passive aggro over nothing and the unfortunate mechanics of 3rd party stats leading to possibly griefed games if you have lowered stats on your mains means you can't play your best champ into a questionable team comp. tilt / bad games happen, but the majority is just people shitting all over ranked like a tourist that litters. unfortunately support / behavior needs to be reworked. toxic people who are completely correct in cheering on support enabling their shitty behavior so why pay them when we can improve the league experience? If they keep up flooding games with grief all it does is lower people's standards and effort since there's a low bar for ranked. event larpers are just forcing aram quality teammates and it just creates nothing but forced snowballs where people just can't come out of it because the game is actually balanced in respect to a 5v5 with functioning teammates. scene's ruined man, it sucks and the forced memes of behavior have not served the quality of league very well. what did you expect by telling players to shut up when their teammates are doing something fundamentally wrong? no one learned and calls never giving a shit about taking time to learn a mobo and hitting the queue button 'trying and learning'. years later the average ranked low elo has maybe 5% of what a season 2 new player would know. the quality of ranked lives on the bottom line not being completely worthless because games realized without skill are what disrupt the latter. tat placebo toward inflated egos only messed things up. self esteem in an unskilled player not ready for a ranked meta does not help them know not to fuck up the matchup that they are ignorant of. even in pro matches be like having to let things out and people actually end up performing better but do this in ranked with noobs and you get the chat? it doesn't make sense. Match quality/fairness over behavior will improve things not this SJW era. Balance is at a fairly good time with only a few exceptions.
: Telling anyone you're chat restricted will not help you. At all.
Actually I find most players are sympathetic toward players who have had unfair restrictions as long as they're not actually toxic. Which they're not. _HONK HONK SALT IS TOXIC DYING BECAUSE NOOBS FED IS TOXIC PLAYING TANK IS TOXIC HONK HONK YOU ARE JUST BAD IT ISN'T THE LEVEL 30 RANKED ACCOUNT HONK HONK_
rujitra (NA)
: You do realize that when people are trolling like this they **want** you to respond. You are giving them what they want - or in internet speak, "feeding the troll". Don't feed the troll. Let the troll go hungry, and maybe the troll will stop trolling if he isn't getting food from it. I will also add that regardless of what someone else is doing, continually commenting on their behavior, reports, punishments, etc. is not acceptable behavior in League and is toxic.
It seems that you are in complete denial of how disposable/new accounts in ranked and the overbearing anti-tribunal consensus report system have decimated league. But please regurgitate your mantra, it is only a matter of time that people just stop caring to play. I know that I will no longer watching pro league games due to the enablement of larpers ruining ranked, nor playing. Because I am sick of the RNG cycle where i get honor reset over a bunch of shitty accounts that literally do no give a fuck about league or its other players and spending 3 hours only to get nothing but shitty unwinnable noob stacking in the queue. Every single old player misses the quality that initial ranked gatekeeping that led to the legendary season three. But rito sold out, they went for feels and inclusiveness where it didn't belong and now this is probably the worst meta since the jugg patch and likely the most toxic one since reason 4. And the funny thing is that it has nothing to do with the balance most of the time.
: "I Was Unfairly Banned"
Have you considered that new fresh accounts that have no place in ranked with all the leveling toxicity get to fuck up people's lanes and get people to lose honor over and over again?| Have you considered people have to offchamp to upkeep their WR if they see some random ass shit that will likely lose because otherwise people will trash them on a disposable account? Because we are tired of ranked being completely jacked up and I don't think the people who get restricts from the commie SJWed season 8/9 report system are really that toxic over having to fucking explain over and over and over and over again having that that 50 level account jungler with not even a mastery 5 is ruining games along with constantly getting lower elo insertions that end up just hard griefing by existing.
Emwiane (NA)
: Master Yi is broken
You are a noob playing Rengar, anyone can beat you from 0/3.
: Duoq: Silver teammates vs. Platinum 3 enemy
The problem isn't just the lower rank, but having someone stupid enough to bring them on your team too.
: And he single handedly lost you the game.
Just like every other game in ranked. We need a hard mmr and elo reset.
Sadalsa (EUW)
: remove the jungle role, make it a 4v4, that would drastically reduce toxicity in addition to shortening queue timers and chance of autofill
> [{quoted}](name=Sadalsa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X57hVEPF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:36:00.178+0000) > > remove the jungle role, make it a 4v4, that would drastically reduce toxicity in addition to shortening queue timers and chance of autofill I'm sorry but you misspelled ADC or Marksman horribly right there.
: One of Riot's biggest mistakes was indulging in mages as "supports," enforcing damage over utility
Anaphiel (NA)
: Ah yes. Avoid a role in which you are chained to one random stranger to whom you are eternally beholden lest you be flamed into a pile of smoldering slag. Instead, lets move to the role that chains you to... Four... Random strangers intent to blame you for each and every misplay of theirs (and flame you into a steaming pile of smoldering slag). I am a jungle main, but I am seriously considering trying to find a new home. I can't afford the stress of queueing up as your friendly neighborhood viet-cong, it has simply never felt so thankless and unrewarding. Jungling feels awful right now. Jungle EXP changes have had the opposite effect from what was intended, and push only the gank-heavy, less level reliant junglers into the spotlight. Champions that are inherently feast/famine and either dominate early or fade into utter obscurity. In a solo lane, if you are behind, you can roam, farm, focus, or in some other way stop the bleeding. Find yourself behind in jungle and you will quickly be out-leveled by the support, and judged many times more harshly by your team members, who are justifiably upset that their jungler is about as useful as a bag of rocks with thumbs. It should be noted that there _**is**_ middle ground somewhere between "The jungle rewards skill" and "If you do not play perfectly, you have doomed four people to a 15-20 minute beating" Riot!
you forgot the part where the people on your team thinks they can call jg objectives better than you because the kills you gave them makes them the carry
: I wish more champions had a CTRL + 5 Feature
Yasuo's Ctrl + 5 should just toggle him getting deleted as a particle if he Es through a windwall
: if you are just at the tip of turret range and his ulti places him right in front of you (actually the direction he was facing) where do you want him to be placed then?
i want him to be placed in my fountain tbh
: Every game has a major skill gap between players at the same elo and it is out of control.
rito has permitting people who do not give a fuck about winning and they just shit all over the queue because carry brain tunneling wins games 50% instead of actually good players, there is no competitiveness or esport related field in low elo and zed is too oppressive i swung about -200lp over assbaby fake junglers and teammates who 100% have no business in ranked or just plain trolled
: When you gonna nerf Taric Yi funnel that's ruining solo Q?
: Ranked Balancing
yasuo spamming game ruiners have existed for 5 years
Show more

Unstoppable Monk

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion