: Hey guys if you think balance today is bad, look at this
Promote wasn't OP when it was a summoner spell, it was only good when it had the 80% damage reduction and magic immunity when it was Banner of Command.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=02kgLwOb,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-19T21:16:37.370+0000) > > Pretty sure the gamemode is just to sell overpriced skins for even more things. Is it supposed to be competitive? Is that just what is or is that just what it is billed as. Riot can call a game competitive all they want, it's the community that actually makes a game competitive or not. To sell skins _how?_ You mean those stupid Little Legend things that you don't need to buy? I doubt it. It's legitimately a fun game mode. Autochess is fun. Also yes it's supposed to be competitive and it's always been ranked. Please remember that Riot didn't _invent_ this game.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=02kgLwOb,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T22:22:48.548+0000) > > To sell skins _how?_ You mean those stupid Little Legend things that you don't need to buy? I doubt it. It's legitimately a fun game mode. Autochess is fun. > > Also yes it's supposed to be competitive and it's always been ranked. Please remember that Riot didn't _invent_ this game. I know Riot didn't invent it, but variations on a game doesn't necessarily make the variation as competitive as the original. Just look at league itself, it's just one of many Dota clones, not all of them are crazy competitive. Have you seen Demigod? Heroes of the storm? Heroes of Newerth? Sure, they were billed as competitive, but did they turn out to actually be competitive? Just because someone says it's a competitive game doesn't mean the community actually takes that seriously, community means pretty much everything when it comes to establishing a competitive scene, a company can't just will one into existence, but they can try. You also just answered that yourself, they have silly cosmetics you can buy. That's it, there doesn't have to be some sort of advantage that comes from it. They didn't have to reinvent the wheel to sell rims, people like rims.
: Creep. Rounds. Should. Award. The. Same. Number. Of. items. To. Every. Player. Who. Passes.
Pretty sure the gamemode is just to sell overpriced skins for even more things. Is it supposed to be competitive? Is that just what is or is that just what it is billed as. Riot can call a game competitive all they want, it's the community that actually makes a game competitive or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:24:00.876+0000) > > Honor 5. I'm quite pleasant. but still can't AFK when trolled. that means you're soft and scared of what rito might do to your account if you afk. afk lol, nothing will happen. stop making excuses for yourself if you want to afk a game that you sincerely believe is over. i mean shit i've afk'd simply because a support that i said must not come to my lane came to my lane, and then they stayed for a whole wave all the while i'm telling them to get out. bye cya never cause it's soloq, and if i see him again he knows not to do the thing i said not to do.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:42:41.185+0000) > > that means you're soft and scared of what rito might do to your account if you afk. > afk lol, nothing will happen. > stop making excuses for yourself if you want to afk a game that you sincerely believe is over. > i mean shit i've afk'd simply because a support that i said must not come to my lane came to my lane, and then they stayed for a whole wave all the while i'm telling them to get out. > bye > cya never cause it's soloq, and if i see him again he knows not to do the thing i said not to do. So, the solution to toxicity is more toxicity? I'm pretty sure you are just a troll, IRL and in game.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:21:10.246+0000) > > Hmm, I've seem to have gotten punishment before after just one game, silly that. that's too bad you must have a low honor level.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:22:06.804+0000) > > that's too bad you must have a low honor level. Honor 5. I'm quite pleasant. but still can't AFK when trolled.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:16:34.232+0000) > > *Whoooosh* no no there is no "whooosh" here i've given you the facts of the system and you don't want to hear them. you can afk, you have to afk about 5 maybe 6 games in a row to get punished. you can flame too, not this light stuff nb3 was doing that's being considered flame you can legitimately flame a kid, just choose your moments where your team will say you're justified in doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:19:19.939+0000) > > no no there is no "whooosh" here i've given you the facts of the system and you don't want to hear them. > you can afk, you have to afk about 5 maybe 6 games in a row to get punished. > you can flame too, not this light stuff nb3 was doing that's being considered flame you can legitimately flame a kid, just choose your moments where your team will say you're justified in doing so. Hmm, I've seem to have gotten punishment before after just one game, silly that.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:12:40.248+0000) > > I just want to be able to AFK and flame just like Nightblue3. No one is talking about the troll. nb3 was the 3rd player on his team to afk tho. that aside you can already afk, the worst that can happen to you is leaverqueue for 5 games. yikes kids. and make one flame a game and you'll be fine. this is already known.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:13:59.835+0000) > > nb3 was the 3rd player on his team to afk tho. > that aside you can already afk the worst that can happen to you is leaverqueue for 5 games. > yikes kids. *Whoooosh*
: so i wonder if everyone is gonna keep on chiming in with their defense of a troll when it comes out later that he had over 100 reports on his account but they were at reduced value because they're coming from the same people over and over again due to the nature of high elo matchmaking. hahaha when that one drops, you heard it here first.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-19T12:23:41.206+0000) > > so i wonder if everyone is gonna keep on chiming in with their defense of a troll when it comes out later that he had over 100 reports on his account but they were at reduced value because they're coming from the same people over and over again due to the nature of high elo matchmaking. > hahaha > when that one drops, you heard it here first. I just want to be able to AFK and flame just like Nightblue3. No one is talking about the other guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:02:41.512+0000) > > It's clearly has less scrutiny, AFKing isn't punishable by it, flaming isn't punishable. Seems the only thing it does punish is players who aren't "famous" streamers. NB did have negative behavior in that game, but if we're only looking at that one game, we have no way of knowing whether it led to a punishment. The system is based off severity and frequency, not any instance is punished. There is some leniency, because everyone has a bad day or game. Say it were another famous streamer. Do you think it'd still be punishable?
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:44:13.052+0000) > > Say it were another famous streamer. Do you think it'd still be punishable? No. In the current day and age, definitely not.
: It was explained in a Reddit post that there is a faster report system available to streamers as well as the reasoning behind that. I can understand looking at that NB3 stream that there seemed like an entirely different process this player went through. It's *only* faster, not more accurate nor more scrutinous; the same standards are held in reviewing NB3's report as would anyone else's.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-18T21:58:25.453+0000) > > It was explained in a Reddit post that there is a faster report system available to streamers as well as the reasoning behind that. I can understand looking at that NB3 stream that there seemed like an entirely different process this player went through. It's *only* faster, not more accurate nor more scrutinous; the same standards are held in reviewing NB3's report as would anyone else's. It's clearly has less scrutiny, AFKing isn't punishable by it, flaming isn't punishable. Seems the only thing it does punish is players who aren't "famous" streamers.
: Yes if someone trolls in game i want to be able to leave that game. Especially in high elo. 4v5 with a troll isnt gonna end well. Especially when its 2 to 9. Not always ive done it tons of times.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:19:21.110+0000) > > Yes if someone trolls in game i want to be able to leave that game. Especially in high elo. 4v5 with a troll isnt gonna end well. Especially when its 2 to 9. Not always ive done it tons of times. To bad leaving the game isn't allowed for you, but it is allowed for NB3. You wanted to know where the favoritism is... I'm pretty sure EVERYONE would like to be able to do that.
: NB3 said it himself "I afk'd report me and if i get banned i get banned its justified" -NB3 (paraphrased when he had his talk with nubrac). Can you point out how its favoring him? It drives me insane that people want to see him banned for literally afk'ing after 2 others on his team afk'd and the griefer was still playing. Like what? You wanna ban everyone from that game then for not wanting to play with a teemo that was trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:38:55.829+0000) > > NB3 said it himself "I afk'd report me and if i get banned i get banned its justified" -NB3 (paraphrased when he had his talk with nubrac). Can you point out how its favoring him? It drives me insane that people want to see him banned for literally afk'ing after 2 others on his team afk'd and the griefer was still playing. Like what? You wanna ban everyone from that game then for not wanting to play with a teemo that was trolling? Add them to the list, who cares if all 4 got banned. Is that the type of behavior you want to see in games? It's favoring because I know for a fact if I said the same things in chat, afkd at fountain , I'd get at least a chat restriction. Probably Low priority queue.
: you wouldnt get banned for 1 game of afk. Verbally abusing him on stream? no one gets banned for saying things out loud. And threatening, you could hear the tone of his voice while he was saying it at the beginning of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:20:54.366+0000) > > you wouldnt get banned for 1 game of afk. Verbally abusing him on stream? no one gets banned for saying things out loud. And threatening, you could hear the tone of his voice while he was saying it at the beginning of the game. I highly doubt this is the only time NB3 has AFKd. I'm pretty sure NB3 has actually trolled games worse than this. He is a "popular" streamer so Riot is playing favorites, that seems to be what is causing the community the most problems.
JChow (NA)
: Using Chat to Time Summoners
Oh, they removed that? Why?
: Personally, I don't think riot doesn't always completely ignore player ideas. The company isn't open source and for all we know, they could be looking through boards and analysing implications of player ideas. Nevertheless, I am not denying that they definitely look at player ideas, for all we know they could just not give a shit but more deep thought would always be needed before we get to those outright riot shit company posts. So yeh, my opinion is that it just isn't that simple as looking more into player feedback or anything similar.
> [{quoted}](name=GnarDominator,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qn5J569b,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:25:41.547+0000) > > Personally, I don't think riot doesn't always completely ignore player ideas. The company isn't open source and for all we know, they could be looking through boards and analysing implications of player ideas. Nevertheless, I am not denying that they definitely look at player ideas, for all we know they could just not give a shit but more deep thought would always be needed before we get to those outright riot shit company posts. So yeh, my opinion is that it just isn't that simple as looking more into player feedback or anything similar. They used to talk to us and be members of the community, expressing grievances and talking about the game we all played. They aren't here now except for a few of the story and art people, but only a few of the thousands of them even. So compared to how they started, they are ignoring us for the most part, this is more a containment than anything.
MrCraZyFx (EUNE)
: You know the company is bad when they misspell smashes and dimension with smahses and dimention in the new morde rework description...They have too many monkeys as employees instead of good people. Just my two cents.
> [{quoted}](name=MrCraZyFx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qn5J569b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:28:57.474+0000) > > You know the company is bad when they misspell smashes and dimension with smahses and dimention in the new morde rework description...They have too many monkeys as employees instead of good people. Just my two cents. At this point I'm pretty sure they have fired all their actual playtesters and quality assurance people, they probably just give that work to the interns who are too busy fetching coffee from that custom coffee shop they built in their HQ.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:12:57.788+0000) > > You're the one who brought up Nubrac. Why are you lying I can LOOK AT THE OP POST wtf? "like NB3 if he is allowed to do what he did to Nubrac." Like again why lie?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:16:21.777+0000) > > Why are you lying I can LOOK AT THE OP POST wtf? > "like NB3 if he is allowed to do what he did to Nubrac." > Like again why lie? But the post wasn't discussing Nubrac's behavior. It was about NB3's, I know reading comprehension is getting worse across NA, but come on. Look at the subject of the sentence, it isn't Nubrac. Thus the subject of the post isn't Nubrac. Your post has Nubrac as the subject, thus you are the one who brought him up. Using his name in reference to a situation is just bringing up the final straw that broke the metaphorical camels back, not referencing him, his actions, or even his part. Cause the post is clearly about NB3's actions.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:34:36.575+0000) > > Implying NB3 has only ever only afk'd, flamed, or inted one time lmfao Well then people need to stop being up Nubrac since has nothing to do with it. If you want to talk about nightblue being toxic and afk BEING UP ALL THE TIMES since then it would be unfair to players that a streamer gets special treatment BUT NO ONE IS DOING THAT. No one would be talking about this if Nubrac didn't get banned making me think that all the people complaining NEED TO SHUT UP since they can't just be mad at something he as been doing when it is convenient to them and shows they don't care and they're a piece of shit. People are not mad at nightblue being toxic and afk they're using that a reason for him to get punished because he got a griefer banned and there mad at him for it. Like they only know this one game that he was toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:45:28.605+0000) > > Well then people need to stop being up Nubrac since has nothing to do with it. If you want to talk about nightblue being toxic and afk BEING UP ALL THE TIMES since then it would be unfair to players that a streamer gets special treatment BUT NO ONE IS DOING THAT. > > No one would be talking about this if Nubrac didn't get banned making me think that all the people complaining NEED TO SHUT UP since they can't just be mad at something he as been doing when it is convenient to them and shows they don't care and they're a piece of shit. > > People are not mad at nightblue being toxic and afk they're using that a reason for him to get punished because he got a griefer banned and there mad at him for it. Like they only know this one game that he was toxic. You're the one who brought up Nubrac.
: > [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T14:47:23.338+0000) > > Because some people want to be able to play the game in new/innovative ways without threat of being suspended for it. > > The problem with this is assumption of greifing. > > There's a flimsy claim by Riot and you can go through Nubrac's match history and see there's many games where he plays Leona with prominent streamers in the game. There's also many games where he plays Teemo where it appears there is no "prominent" streamer. > > He was playing like 10 hours/day in Master Tier elo so its not all that unusual that he'd be in some games with some streamers. > > You aren't at all curious about how Riot would even come to this conclusion? > > How much more likely is it that one key streamer complained that he was trolling/greifing in his game and inferred it was done only to "troll his stream" and gave them two weeks without investigating it further? > > Did their job at following through on Nightblue3's threats of giving someone a two week vacation? Yeah, what a great thing that is... Guy did not get banned for off meta he got banned for griefing a streamer. Like there is 0 assumption he did it and high elo players also said he was a trolling and the guy was a troll that has been reported before. Like stop being dumb if EVERYONE SAYS HE WAS GREIFING THEN HE WAS MOST LIKELY GREIFING. They banned a troll nothing else. Like why are you supporting a troll? You are worst then nightblue.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:53:35.122+0000) > > Guy did not get banned for off meta he got banned for griefing a streamer. Like there is 0 assumption he did it and high elo players also said he was a trolling and the guy was a troll that has been reported before. Like stop being dumb if EVERYONE SAYS HE WAS GREIFING THEN HE WAS MOST LIKELY GREIFING. > > They banned a troll nothing else. > > Like why are you supporting a troll? You are worst then nightblue. High Elo streamers kinda just say anyone trying anything off meta is trolling. Remember the guy who did Proxy singed? He got banned because high elo streamers said he was greifing them. Then that strategy became huge in pro play cause it worked. Streamers are drama queens, I'd say ignore their viewpoint because they believe any poor or different play is for the sole purpose of trolling them on stream, narcissists. The Teemo in question seems to have done his thing regardless of streamer presence and even would play regular support Leona with streamers, him being in a game with a streamer had no effect essentially. Looking at the behavior, the only ones not trying to win are greifing. Going AFK isn't trying to win, flaming someone for doing something different isn't trying to win.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:40:33.536+0000) > > yeah except riot lied about him doing that in "streamers game" dude played 400 games in a row with that teemo strat. :) and you think all 400 games this season had streamers in them? not like riot have been called out for lying about that or anything. Given he is a Master player, the chance of him being in the same game with a high profile streamer is extremely high. Here's their opgg: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nubrac (I think) Since I don't keep up with streamers (or rather, I don't watch streams, unless it's like a good day and I feel like it or something or ofc, if Riot forces me to complete the quests), so I wouldn't know if their Teemo games have notable streamers in them especially since that they often have so many alts. But I'm sure more experienced players who keep up to dates with the big shot streamers should be able to tell (as for top elo players, they usually can easily tell each other apart given they're seeing the same group of people every game), and given there are so many viewers around I'm sure if Riot lied someone would've picked it up by now since profiles are public on sites like opgg. But who knows. I'm just going with the official response, especially since that's what the OP originally requested in the thread. But if they lie, then fuck me I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:12:53.209+0000) > > Given he is a Master player, the chance of him being in the same game with a high profile streamer is extremely high. > > Here's their opgg: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nubrac (I think) > > Since I don't keep up with streamers (or rather, I don't watch streams, unless it's like a good day and I feel like it or something or ofc, if Riot forces me to complete the quests), so I wouldn't know if their Teemo games have notable streamers in them especially since that they often have so many alts. But I'm sure more experienced players who keep up to dates with the big shot streamers should be able to tell (as for top elo players, they usually can easily tell each other apart given they're seeing the same group of people every game), and given there are so many viewers around I'm sure if Riot lied someone would've picked it up by now since profiles are public on sites like opgg. But who knows. > > I'm just going with the official response, especially since that's what the OP originally requested in the thread. But if they lie, then fuck me I guess. Looking through, it doesn't look like he does it just because of streamers. Streamers might feel that way because most are narcissists, but it honestly looks like he just does it because he wants to and he has fun doing it. Streamers are dramatic and think someone is always trolling them specifically, most don't look at it objectively. It looks like he tries in every game, he just doesn't focus on supporting just the ADC but rather who he thinks will carry, something I've done to win games as a support player myself. Cause, sometimes the person who is gonna win you the game isn't the ADC so they just become fodder, sucks, but I've been there as well when I'm the ADC. A try hard for sure, but at least he is trying to win. Going AFK and raging should just be instant ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Laphingman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-14T18:29:53.679+0000) > > This is the singed support main fiasco all over again. You would figure riot would learn from there past mistakes but no I guess not Could you refresh my memory on what happened again?
> [{quoted}](name=JKS ReedMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:17:35.223+0000) > > Could you refresh my memory on what happened again? Apparently this. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cupmb/2_million_mastery_point_smite_support_singed/
: One afk match doesn't mean a ban. Hell, it doesn't even mean a real punishment. It's a warning and you saying "Yeah okay I won't do that again". Punishments for AFK are given for any reason you go AFK if you're reported, unless the reason is actually Riot's servers shitting themselves and there are mass outages.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PYRb0T0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:31:56.969+0000) > > One afk match doesn't mean a ban. Hell, it doesn't even mean a real punishment. It's a warning and you saying "Yeah okay I won't do that again". > > Punishments for AFK are given for any reason you go AFK if you're reported, unless the reason is actually Riot's servers shitting themselves and there are mass outages. Not saying a ban, I'm saying unpunished. I've AFKd in one game, I saw a low priority queue punishment for it. I doubt any of those 3 AFK players saw anything for it. Different rules based on MMR and popularity right? This is just the precedent that was just set, now if someone is trolling, just AFK you clearly won't see punishment if the rules are being applied equally to everyone.
Rioter Comments
: Riot you spelled "Dimension" Wrong for Mord's R
Riot Games Quality™ {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
UniSect (NA)
: If my dad works at Riot
Nightblue3 should lose his Riot partnership or they need to allow players to AFK and flame each other over trolling accusations.
: By Riot allowing Nightblue3 to play right now they are telling everyone what he did is ok.
All this event tells me is it should now be okay to AFK and flame players who are trolling, don't want to set double standards with behavior enforcement.
: Please stop with the false information
Can we AFK now when we deem another player to be trolling with no punishment??
: Zeph is literally the person in charge of streamer relations for Riot. Her responses were made to placate the petulant child that is Nightblu. Nubrac deserves the ban, but Nightblu does as well for his toxicity. Zeph did nothing wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-16T07:19:36.255+0000) > > Zeph is literally the person in charge of streamer relations for Riot. Her responses were made to placate the petulant child that is Nightblu. Nubrac deserves the ban, but Nightblu does as well for his toxicity. Zeph did nothing wrong. That's nice, but he should be a manager for them not their towel boy. NB3 should have been punished for the exact same game but for his behavior. This seems more like enabling behavior for NB3 to do whatever he wants, that's not what the manager should be for, if this is all he does and how he resolves disputes, maybe he just isn't suited for it. Honestly, in my opinion, this shouldn't even be a position, it is solely there to draw a massive distinction between regular players and "celebrity" players.
: Proof that NB3 actually got Nubrac banned
What I'm getting from this is Riot Zephyr needs to be more an influencer MANAGER and less of a friend and whipping boy for streamers who are toxic and Nightblue is not someone Riot should have partnered with because his behavior in and out of game is not even close to summoner's code level. Is this just Riot's corporate culture? They just want to be "bros"? Maybe this is why no one is really surprised at the sexual harassment stuff, they believe they follow different rules and this is just another situation that highlights it.
Evangele (NA)
: {{champion:267}} OP please be aware that I have edited/removed a small portion of your thread. Boards does not allow for the calling for firing of any Riot employees as a means of argument or atonement for perceived grievances. From the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE): "Non-constructive forms of criticism (such as questioning another poster's intelligence or requesting the firing or removal of an individual) are violations of this rule." If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-16T02:27:17.107+0000) > > {{champion:267}} OP please be aware that I have edited/removed a small portion of your thread. > > Boards does not allow for the calling for firing of any Riot employees as a means of argument or atonement for perceived grievances. > > From the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE): "Non-constructive forms of criticism (such as questioning another poster's intelligence or requesting the firing or removal of an individual) are violations of this rule." > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board That states calling for an individual rioter, what about all of them? Also, they aren't supposed to show favoritism. The key point in that is "deliberately trying to lose" the Teemo player had 3 people go AFK, they were deliberately trying to lose even though that player is trying to win, those 3 wanted him to deliberately lose. Riot needs to not show favoritism (or "help a friend out with a favor") for one player over another when it comes to behavior. If someone was to get punished for that game, 3 players (The AFKs) or none would have to be punished. As long as you are trying to win, that makes the ban unjustifiable. The Rioter who is Nightblue's friend created this conflict of interest, if Riot wants to keep the conflict of interest around, that is a different issue. Consistency in punishments needs to apply, or are the players just second class citizens to streamers? If Riot wants to ruin their reputation more, they should continue to publicly show such biases. So far, Riot has been showing they are fine with negative behavior with these sorts of actions, because the Rioter who helped nightblue is representing their company when acting in this instance.
: Riot: "Don't be toxic, remember to keep a positive attitude"
I'm pretty sure this sort of behavior is against ToS for Nightblue (My riot friends will get you banned is explicitly against summoners code, and ToS says to enforce summons code behaviors), and this should be against the hiring agreement for Riot team members.
: I will not, if he is an idiot. I play mainly protector support, but there are rules, that the ADC needs to understand. 1. You are not frontliner. I can't save you, if you get pulled into the middle of 5 enemies. And there is no support, that can. 2. If we lost botlane, then we lost. Get over it. Pushing, and dying 5 more times will not make us stronger than them. Play safe, and wait for jungler. We can try again after 6. Also if they are 6, and we are not, then don't go fighting. 3. If you are weak, and another teammate is strong, then i gona protect him instead, if possible. A 4/0 Yi worths more, than a 0/3 Jinx. 4. I'm not on you 24/7. There are certain circumstances when i abandon you for shorter/longer times. I always ping, if i do, and if you ignore it, then that's your fault. For example helping out our jungle against counterjungling, or warding, or if i'm low health.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtmNNO86,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T09:45:43.647+0000) > > 1. You are not frontliner. I can't save you, if you get pulled into the middle of 5 enemies. And there is no support, that can. There is one, she's pretty nerfed for the support role now. But a Kayle ult could buy enough time and waste enough enemy cc/ults to allow a fight to turn. Still requires a team behind it, because support Kayle now is even weaker than before. Oh, for support mains and the few other potential builders of Zeke's Convergence. That alone can provide enough peel with it's ice storm slow, just sit on your ADC and ult when they get dove, your ADC will now be doing 20% more MAGIC damage with their autos and they can kite the now 40% slowed enemy. It might not be able to save them against every enemy, but it will hopefully give them the time to get as much damage as possible.
: How many older players feel like they only play 2-5 champs due to reworks?
I've been playing since beta, I used to know a good 2-3 champs for each roll. Those champs have all been reworked so I only have around 5 I can play at a decent skill level. I don't play the reworked champions I used to know because most of the reworks emphasized the parts of the kits I didn't use, emphasized the play styles I didn't like for those champs, or just made the champ unfun to play.
: Riot, if you're not going to put all the effort into updating old skins to match their price...
Are you expecting Riot to follow their own rules? They havn't done that in forever. People really need to stop buying things from this company.
: One of Riot's biggest mistakes was indulging in mages as "supports," enforcing damage over utility
> I understand the argument that Riot should not try to mandate metas or enforce certain styles of play. Riot hasn't followed this argument for a couple years now, because they are the only reason we are still in this meta.
: Malzahar's W Can Trigger Guardian from a Distance
cabbysb (NA)
: The ARAM "balance" changes seem really random
I'm actually kinda surprised they are even taking the time. I'm quite sure there is are several quotes by Rioters saying they will never devote time or energy to making balance changes for the ARAM gamemode, something must have happened for it to suddenly be getting attention. Especially cause they aren't just bugfixes.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. When, if ever, have you had prior punishments on this account. 2. Making fun of someone's language or trying to tell them they must speak your language is racist. Period. You then admit that you were toxic in other ways. However, your behavior trying to force your language onto others was racist and thus would potentially be cause for an escalated punishment. 3. Riot only has a certain number of officially supported languages - but this applies only to the product Riot releases. There is no mandate for anyone to speak a particular language in game.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T06:44:09.701+0000) > > 1. When, if ever, have you had prior punishments on this account. > > 2. Making fun of someone's language or trying to tell them they must speak your language is racist. Period. You then admit that you were toxic in other ways. However, your behavior trying to force your language onto others was racist and thus would potentially be cause for an escalated punishment. > > 3. Riot only has a certain number of officially supported languages - but this applies only to the product Riot releases. There is no mandate for anyone to speak a particular language in game. You should just delete this and your other comments, probably after an apology. Point #2 misses the point, egregiously. Point #3 is derived from #2, so becomes unnecessary. You are looking for racism where there is none, if this is a common occurrence in your behavior, you should relinquish your title unless you are a specialist in misinterpreting situations. Asking if someone speaks X language is a fairly common thing when you see a language you don't understand, it could be any language. OP being a little snide that he couldn't communicate with his teammates due to a language barrier is just frustration due to being unable to communicate with individuals calling him a racist. To quote yourself, since you seem to be very bad at it in practice. "In the future, if you're going to be making a demand of someone, don't do so in a way that comes across as "I'm better than you, do what I say or you're lesser" "That is the first, cardinal, unbreakable rule of communication it's not what you say, it's what people hear." So, from what I can "hear" from your posts is that you are not fit for the position given to you on these boards. Take some time to self-reflect or you can continue and thus be tone-deaf.
Meddler (NA)
: Cho's always had an exact execute indicator, so we weren't as concerned about adding it here, the difference being degree of clarity. Darius for example we're still much more hesitant to give this level of information to, with estimating your damage output being a skill test there as you describe. Not sure why this got missed from patch notes. PBE wise would expect it was there but wasn't picked up on by 3rd party sites like S@20 because it's not the sort of change their automated tools are built to detect. Stuff like that sometimes sits there undiscussed as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=9UMWVpWJ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:04:04.724+0000) > Darius... skill test Honestly, as a long time player. Skill and skill expression have been removed from the game, you can probably go right ahead. It'd actually probably make some darius's worse cause rather than ulting early and getting a kill, they'll try to hold onto it for the threshold.
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: Riot expects me to pay 150€ for a chroma.
Honestly, don't spend money, you'll probably get it in a box eventually if you have a good list of champions you can S rank on. The pass is so you can pay to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment as Myrmiron said.
iPogoZ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IuRXPRBj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T07:50:02.762+0000) > > The hitbox for hooks is a lollipop. Imagine (or just draw) a circle around the tip of the hook that is a Teemo in radius (2 teemo diameter) and there you go. The actual hitbox is close to that. It was done to make the skill easier to land, because Riot does not think we are capable as a playerbase. Also, because flashy plays, etc. most skill hitboxes, even the ones with indicators, actually extend beyond those indicators, this is to make the skill-shot easier for people to land by literally just not being visually accurate. Go stand next to a Lux E, A Sion Q, Lux R, you'll see that even when outside the designated hitbox, you will be hit. Now, they didn't do this for everyone, some skillshots are more precise, but it's not as common as the wonky hitboxes. This is not true its a moving square, making a moving circular hitbox is significantly harder and thus would create a huge ineffecicy in the code. it's because of this reason the hook hit. A circle's side is alwase the same distance from the center, versus a square that doesn't have this same property. That is why you see weird stuff like this because both the player's and projectile's hitbox reach quite a bit further if on specific angles, as seen in the picture. This could be fixed not by changing the shape of the projectile, since they generally should be a square (like blitz hook), but by changing the shape of the player model to a circle, unfortunately this might create performance issues which is most likely why they haven't included it yet.
> [{quoted}](name=iPogoZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IuRXPRBj,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:29:09.418+0000) > > This is not true its a moving square, making a moving circular hitbox is significantly harder and thus would create a huge ineffecicy in the code. it's because of this reason the hook hit. A circle's side is alwase the same distance from the center, versus a square that doesn't have this same property. That is why you see weird stuff like this because both the player's and projectile's hitbox reach quite a bit further if on specific angles, as seen in the picture. > > This could be fixed not by changing the shape of the projectile, since they generally should be a square (like blitz hook), but by changing the shape of the player model to a circle, unfortunately this might create performance issues which is most likely why they haven't included it yet. The hitboxes for everything are circular in this game. A hit is anything edge to edge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOwhCh7IwE
FreeSoil (EUW)
: If you hold your mouse over the Sion Q its another hitbox on the top as the hitbox shown from the casted ability
> [{quoted}](name=FreeSoil,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IuRXPRBj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:07:48.934+0000) > > If you hold your mouse over the Sion Q its another hitbox on the top as the hitbox shown from the casted ability I know, but if someone doesn't own or ever played sion (I've played everything a ton) it'll lead to visual confusion and frustration.
: The only issue I've been having with her is my ADC's not wanting to go in for easy kills that I've set up, and have my Exhaust/Heal up. I can't even count how many games I've been in where I've gotten the enemy ADC to below 50%, while my Exhaust/Ignite was up, and my ADC would just mindlessly farm away, and/or just 'love-tap' the enemy ADC (no pun intended towards any Miss Fortune's I've had). No matter how many times I ping for them to go in, they just continue farming and/or playing too damn safe. This isn't just one or two games, either. I've noticed this pattern, ever since Yuumi's release. With this being said, I personally feel that it's not that Yuumi is weak, it's that players (ADC's, mainly) either don't know her kit, or just simply not trust the Yuumi, in general.
> [{quoted}](name=Tentacle Advisor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQsdM00R,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-05-16T15:15:47.457+0000) > > The only issue I've been having with her is my ADC's not wanting to go in for easy kills that I've set up, and have my Exhaust/Heal up. I can't even count how many games I've been in where I've gotten the enemy ADC to below 50%, while my Exhaust/Ignite was up, and my ADC would just mindlessly farm away, and/or just 'love-tap' the enemy ADC (no pun intended towards any Miss Fortune's I've had). > > No matter how many times I ping for them to go in, they just continue farming and/or playing too damn safe. This isn't just one or two games, either. I've noticed this pattern, ever since Yuumi's release. With this being said, I personally feel that it's not that Yuumi is weak, it's that players (ADC's, mainly) either don't know her kit, or just simply not trust the Yuumi, in general. Most ADCs, unless high elo, aren't going to be confident in their 1v2 positioning unless they've done it before, they literally need someone else to take up space in the lane or they'll just walk into a hook or something. Yuumi is essentially a free double kill at the moment if her ADC get's hooked with her attached. That 130 AD you are giving them? Yeah, they'd have to be able to attack to use it and it's pretty easy to pressure an ADC into just running away. Just stunning and killing them isn't the only way, now with Yuumi attached, instead of just the ADC being useless, you now have 2 useless champs (When it comes to Riot's favorite form of interaction, damage) 3v5 much? Could even just be a 3v4 (1 player forcing both Yuumi and ADC out of a fight) either way, it still puts your team at a disadvantage. She was honestly just designed poorly to fit into the game Riot has developed over the years for the common player base. No one has really done 1v2 lane positioning for years, it was more of a thing when supports would roam constantly, or the lane swap meta was becoming popular or the support leeched and ganked with the jungle all game. I don't trust my ADC outside of the shield keystone range until they've shown they know how to dodge a skillshot. From the ADC side, I just played like I didn't have a support until they showed me they could pull off good engages and disengages. The one bad move and you are exploded isn't a game Yuumi can play, because she isn't in control of her own positioning if attached and unattached she is just to squishy to really do anything. Yuumi would have been much more of a problem, but also much more healthy in an environment where fights took longer and everything wasn't a damage fest.
: @Riot - Can you please look at Pyke's hook hitbox? (Screenshot included!)
The hitbox for hooks is a lollipop. Imagine (or just draw) a circle around the tip of the hook that is a Teemo in radius (2 teemo diameter) and there you go. The actual hitbox is close to that. It was done to make the skill easier to land, because Riot does not think we are capable as a playerbase. Also, because flashy plays, etc. most skill hitboxes, even the ones with indicators, actually extend beyond those indicators, this is to make the skill-shot easier for people to land by literally just not being visually accurate. Go stand next to a Lux E, A Sion Q, Lux R, you'll see that even when outside the designated hitbox, you will be hit. Now, they didn't do this for everyone, some skillshots are more precise, but it's not as common as the wonky hitboxes.
: Quite frankly, after playing with and against Yuumi for a couple of games, I was thinking "man this kit would be right at home in HotS"... because unfortunately these team-reliant kits don't fit in in the one-shot-or-be-one-shot meta.
> [{quoted}](name=floppy1000,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lqKitoAX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T04:43:09.584+0000) > > Quite frankly, after playing with and against Yuumi for a couple of games, I was thinking "man this kit would be right at home in HotS"... because unfortunately these team-reliant kits don't fit in in the one-shot-or-be-one-shot meta. You get to feed twice as fast bot lane when the ADC gets caught out.
: Think they patched it at some point, but forgot to update the description.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=6uPHy0mP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T06:05:35.178+0000) > > Think they patched it at some point, but forgot to update the description. I looked through all the patch notes to the first reported instance, nope. It apparently got a buff from 2 minutes to 1 minutes before you can use it, that's all that is in the patch notes. It apparently used to just be a graphical bug, it is now an actual bug.
Rioter Comments
OoviKat (NA)
: Hey folks, Thanks for the reports! We've had a few issues with the MSI orbs. We've temporarily disabled them for purchase - they should be openable and purchasable again by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
Oh no! People might not spend money because of this!!! ASAP ALL HANDS ON DECK! WE HAVE A BUG THAT AFFECTS REVENUE! CODE 1! CODE 1!
Terozu (NA)
: Gotta be honest, I'm fine with bs hit boxes, but when they go through minions, just fuck that.
I'd be fine with crap too as long as it's consistent. But it isn't.
: Popular Champions Getting Skins: They aren't Riot's favorites.
Show more

UpDownLeftRightAB

Level 178 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion