: Patch 9.2 notes
Thank god Nexus Trash is over.
rujitra (NA)
: If you don’t like it, then don’t fucking play it. It’s that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJBQm7ah,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-07T04:15:30.934+0000) > > If you don’t like it, then don’t fucking play it. > > It’s that simple. I see you are taking the BF5 approach nice.
: games are so snowbally that surrendering happens every game
> [{quoted}](name=Hollowchazz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJBQm7ah,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-07T04:00:37.947+0000) > > games are so snowbally that surrendering happens every game All the bullshit of snowballing none of the fun.
Rioter Comments
khorney (NA)
: League does condone it hence the emotes
> [{quoted}](name=khorney,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=R0UTINFk,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-01-08T01:19:41.480+0000) > > League does condone it hence the emotes Flashing an emote is not toxic.
Evangele (NA)
: Tyler1 Megathread
Way to set the bar Rito! Just let all the toxic people remake account after account. That will teach them to reform!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Patch 7.10 notes
RIP donger, also wheres urf?
: Patch 7.9 notes
Yay another crap game mode/ Oh well had fun with poro king
: ARSR is the worst "new" game mode in the rotating game mode queue
All it is is Rift with the same old bullshit random function. easily the worst game mode
: This has got to be the most LAZIEST game mode you have come up with. "Oh i know, lets take normals and add a random function that still hasnt been fixed, so chances are you will get the same 3-5 champs all weekend. On top of that, lets make it so that the game will literally be decided at champ select." Usually i say something like "Bring back urf" but this, THIS has me asking legit have you ran out of ideas?
Edit- Draven Day game mode was the laziest
: Patch 7.7 Notes
This has got to be the most LAZIEST game mode you have come up with. "Oh i know, lets take normals and add a random function that still hasnt been fixed, so chances are you will get the same 3-5 champs all weekend. On top of that, lets make it so that the game will literally be decided at champ select." Usually i say something like "Bring back urf" but this, THIS has me asking legit have you ran out of ideas?
: Patch 7.5 notes
welp looks like im not playing league this week.
: Patch 7.3 notes
So, another ascension like game except its blood moon theme? Either URF, AURF, or do something thats NOT an exact copy of another game mode.
: Ascension is now live
What the fuck IS THIS!? where urf?
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Oh joy, another month of no urf {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Hey, toxic players who pretend that "freedom of speech allows me to insult you"
Riot already has a system designed to punish toxic players, although it isn't the best (algorithm), its also has a somewhat fail safe, (send in a complaint preferably with a screenshot to the support page, if by some chance the report feedback does not appear in a timely manner, i.e if the person is severely toxic, and yet manages to not be consistently toxic if i'm not mistaken the automated system looks for consistent, and or extreme toxic behavior. From what i see this is just asking riot to be bullies to the bullies, and let's be honest, at the end of the day it's just a game. If you cannot handle toxic players, but do not wish to take the time to actually report them, and expect riot to fear monger them, then its you who has the problem.
MikuAnome (EUNE)
: Please help me with an account banned for ever!
Its called getting good, and not being toxic.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
i love how we finally get urf back, but people are STILL complainin because they actually tried to make it more balanced Its no longer Tryhard City with the same busted champions being played over and over. I see more variety ad craziness than i have in a good while. Now i will admit they should have done more than just add a random function. They need to update the outdated champions specifically for this mode if they wanted to go that route, or nerf the meta champs. I will give it a B though cause they actually TRIED to solve the meta urf issue. My only problem is that they replaced it with something that also needs fixing, and they should have kept the ability to ban 6 champs.
Jikker (NA)
: Not stupid Poro King again If any mode is stagnant it's Poro King. URF, DoomBots, or we Riot!!!
Well they did say ahead of time it was coming this weekend. I only play it for ip tbh otherwise they shouldve just left it for once a year.
: Ask Riot URF Champion Update
I have mixed feelings about this, while this gets rid of the meta urf problem. It replaces it with another problem in the form of most likely horrible team comp problem (as with the majority of aram games). While i enjoy the chances of non op champ picks (looking at you meta champs), the thought of a random champion function gives me this unshakable sense of dread.
: i got bad news with me :C , i contacted an adminstraitor about urf but he said "we promised people that we will get urf only twice this year" SO RIP URF THIS YEAR !!!! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} REST IN PEACES!!!!! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
They said "AT LEAST twice this year"Honestly i love how people conveniently forget those two words.
: Not that I'm hurting to play any of these game modes. But I'm constantly experiencing 6+ minute queue times. Am I the only one?
Its cause the current set of game modes have gotten extremely stale. So the majority of players have moved on.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Once again, as always, thanks for nothing rito. Bring back Urf. (you guys do not even deserve the name riot.)
Sarutobi (NA)
: Probably. If anything I would think they release it around Xmas for people who might be getting new computer/RP for Xmas. But they add things to the featured game mode. So it will come back. People just need to relax. It's a great game mode but that mode especially loses its charm really fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarutobi,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=qx1psF95,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-24T16:26:06.564+0000) > > Probably. If anything I would think they release it around Xmas for people who might be getting new computer/RP for Xmas. But they add things to the featured game mode. So it will come back. People just need to relax. It's a great game mode but that mode especially loses its charm really fast. For most people, the problem is that we are getting Hexakill TT, Poro Kings, Dominion and Dominion 2.0 (Ascension) shoved down our throaght for the longest and while they did a great job with Nexus Seige and Nemesis Draft, we have still been denied Urf for 3 months.
: SHUT UP AND GET IN THIS KLED Q&A
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Inb4 Its hexakill and ascension again
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Are. You. Kidding. Me? What is this crap? poro king AGAIN? I already knew ahead of time we would get dominion and dominion2.0 again but come on... Oh well glad im taking a break from league.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
WOW, Hexakil (biggest waste of a game mode i have ever seen) and dominion, looks like i wont be playing much league these next few weekends.
: Hexkill in a 3 week rotation that must be the special one.
Hexakill is the biggest waste of a game mode i have seen in my entire life.
: UPDATE: Play games that matter with /remake
Ok this actually helps a bit; however, what about those who leave after the 3 minute mark? This takes care of the ones that dc at the start, but mid-late game, where someone can dc and the losing team will STILL lose lp? Also im sure it will take a few games of dcing before leaver buster goes into effect. Because, everyone has those days where your fps is good one game then goes to shit in another. The concept is good, but it should be covered throughout the gaem. Though that could also be bad, cause the other team that stays in could be screwed out of lp because of a random late game dc, or a rage quitter.
nep2une (NA)
: So I browsed through the Boards, Subreddits, and Youtube comments of those defending Tyler1.
Rioter Comments
: Riot screwed up this time with tyler1
https://imgflip.com/i/13dq1t
HAHABOAT (NA)
: About Tyler1 Reforming...
You can "try" all you want, but untill you actually DO nothing will change. Good riddance.
: you don't think it's a bit insane to ban players for words in a game when they let you type the words in the first place? can you name one other game that does this. Or are you just going to downvote my post and defend the safespace league has become. You're literally defending free speech being taken away. Would you defend it if it were real life? If someone was trying to tell you that you can't say certain things to someone irl or you'd go to prison forever. Would you defend that dude?
> [{quoted}](name=StickyOctopi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=R0UTINFk,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-04-30T10:34:06.825+0000) > > you don't think it's a bit insane to ban players for words in a game when they let you type the words in the first place? > > can you name one other game that does this. > > Or are you just going to downvote my post and defend the safespace league has become. > > > > You're literally defending free speech being taken away. Would you defend it if it were real life? If someone was trying to tell you that you can't say certain things to someone irl or you'd go to prison forever. Would you defend that dude? Dude this isnt about free speech. Riot is a prvate business they can ban whoever they wish for breaking their rules. Trash talking and name calling helps no one, but the person who typed it via making themselves feel good about themselves. Nobody should have to stomach getting berated because some salty person wants everyone on their team to do as they want. Hence there is a report and ban feature.
: RIOT STOP BANNING PEOPLE FOR BEING TOXIC
So salty about a game having standards. If you want a game that condones toxicity, go play smite, or cod.
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
Let me say this cause there are so many replies. I honestly believe riot should do something like this for lower tier toxic players, who make new accounts after they get perma banned. Instead of touting that they got rid of one burning blade of grass while there is still a giant WILDFIRE behind them. They should limit the number of accounts perma banned players can make.
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
I think this has more to do with the fact that he is famous more than anything else. Not to say he wasnt toxic, but i think not doing this would make riot look worse thant they already do in the eyes of those who might not know much about league outside of tyler1.
Rioter Comments
SrbLud (NA)
: If all of you report it makes no difference. One report counts the same as 9. As long as he got reported and acctually did something it will go on his record and might get punished for it. If he did nothing wrong then it will be dissmissed. Here is everything compiled into one board post: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tvviuURj-multiple-reports-and-other-misconceptions
> [{quoted}](name=SrbLud,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pgquEh0O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-29T00:31:56.115+0000) > > If all of you report it makes no difference. One report counts the same as 9. > As long as he got reported and acctually did something it will go on his record and might get punished for it. > If he did nothing wrong then it will be dissmissed. > Here is everything compiled into one board post: > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tvviuURj-multiple-reports-and-other-misconceptions If i were to believe this, then the automated system is trash cause there are times where there have been obvious toxic behavior, but that person wouldnt get punished at least from that game.
Kâtie (NA)
: Calling All Serious Bronze/Silver Players
Add me please i want to get better but i also would like a team that isnt completely random
Rioter Comments
Gimpy89 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urabellum,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nBqu2tuA,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-04-14T21:14:20.360+0000) > > I side step, therefore your argument is invalid. dont believe it
> [{quoted}](name=Gimpy89,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nBqu2tuA,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-04-14T22:19:46.829+0000) > > dont believe it Thats you.
Gimpy89 (NA)
: {{champion:53}} bronzies don't side-step
> [{quoted}](name=Gimpy89,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nBqu2tuA,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-04-14T19:08:53.534+0000) > > {{champion:53}} bronzies don't side-step I side step, therefore your argument is invalid.
Bobajet (NA)
: What if you were stuck in B5?
I main support. I was playing mostly {{champion:78}}, pre nerf, and made it from B5 to B3 before i tilted and went back down to B4. I then started play {{champion:37}} again, and as of now im back in B3 steadily climbing. Most of my opponents bot lane cannot seem to handle Sona's harass, or at the very least are too afraid to go all in on her early since shes super squishy early game. I will try Galio and Maokai in future games though, since im sure as i climb higher the enemies will get smarter.
: Why "defending yourself" isn't worth it.
Ok, but what happens if you do mute the AND get reported the punished? Also "The punishmen system wont punish you if you mute them" line is either misinformation or an outright lie, as several people have been punished for ignoring/muting them. This current automated system is beyond flawed.
: I made a Taric playlist on Spotify!
Im sure alot of it will consist of justin beiber
: So let me get this straight: -You got a chat ban -You didnt learn your lesson, so you got another chat ban -You STILL didnt learn your lesson, so you got a time ban -You STILL didnt learn your lesson, so you got a time ban -Within 3 months, you STILL didnt learn your lesson, so Riot said "fuck it, no more chances, Perma." And now you're upset. First off, "buying RP" doesn't mean you're unbannable. Paying money doesn't give you leeway to be a dick. Second off, this "hurting Riot's sales" is bullshit. They lose one paying customer per permaban. They lose -more- paying customers because assholes make others feel so shitty in this game that they stop playing more. Third off, "Grow thicker skin"-- Okay, no, it's not okay to be a dick to someone just because you're behind a screen. Act like this in the real world, there's repercussions. Act like this online and saying "just mute" doesn't act as an excuse. Fourth off, what does your Bronze MMR Normals match (yes, I checked your match history extensively) have to do with a permaban? Are you trying to show off LC$Bigplay$ while discussing a perma? Fifth off, of course they won't transfer RP. If they did that, people would just keep being assholes in game (i.e., the person who gets two chat restricts, two time bans, then doesn't learn, gets a perma, then swears he'll be fine again) and keep ruining people's games. Which, in turn, makes more people upset at toxic players, more likely to say "wtf Riot why aren't you dealing with these people?", and costs them more money then saying "no" to you. Sixth off, they aren't stealing shit. Reading the EULA (End User License Agreement-- what you accept as a prompt whenever there's a new patch, after pressing "Play") shows you, if you read it, that you don't -own- any of your skins essentially. Basically, -Riot- owns what you buy. You're moreso "renting" your skins. You "rent" them on the terms and conditions that you won't be a dick. Seventh off, Riot isn't alone in this. There are other games that do this as well. You know I could keep going, but I think at this point I've made my point clear. You fucked up, paid the price. You fucked up again, paid the price again. You fucked up again, paid the price again. You fucked up again, paid the price again. And now, within 3 months, you fucked up yet again and are upset that you paid the final price. No one cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=k2ZW2wtb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-11T19:17:30.975+0000) > > So let me get this straight: > > -You got a chat ban > -You didnt learn your lesson, so you got another chat ban > -You STILL didnt learn your lesson, so you got a time ban > -You STILL didnt learn your lesson, so you got a time ban > -Within 3 months, you STILL didnt learn your lesson, so Riot said "fuck it, no more chances, Perma." > > And now you're upset. > > First off, "buying RP" doesn't mean you're unbannable. Paying money doesn't give you leeway to be a dick. > > Second off, this "hurting Riot's sales" is bullshit. They lose one paying customer per permaban. They lose -more- paying customers because assholes make others feel so shitty in this game that they stop playing more. > > Third off, "Grow thicker skin"-- Okay, no, it's not okay to be a dick to someone just because you're behind a screen. Act like this in the real world, there's repercussions. Act like this online and saying "just mute" doesn't act as an excuse. > > Fourth off, what does your Bronze MMR Normals match (yes, I checked your match history extensively) have to do with a permaban? Are you trying to show off LC$Bigplay$ while discussing a perma? > > Fifth off, of course they won't transfer RP. If they did that, people would just keep being assholes in game (i.e., the person who gets two chat restricts, two time bans, then doesn't learn, gets a perma, then swears he'll be fine again) and keep ruining people's games. Which, in turn, makes more people upset at toxic players, more likely to say "wtf Riot why aren't you dealing with these people?", and costs them more money then saying "no" to you. > > Sixth off, they aren't stealing shit. Reading the EULA (End User License Agreement-- what you accept as a prompt whenever there's a new patch, after pressing "Play") shows you, if you read it, that you don't -own- any of your skins essentially. Basically, -Riot- owns what you buy. You're moreso "renting" your skins. You "rent" them on the terms and conditions that you won't be a dick. > > Seventh off, Riot isn't alone in this. There are other games that do this as well. > > You know I could keep going, but I think at this point I've made my point clear. > > You fucked up, paid the price. > You fucked up again, paid the price again. > You fucked up again, paid the price again. > You fucked up again, paid the price again. > > And now, within 3 months, you fucked up yet again and are upset that you paid the final price. > > No one cares. Ok when i said grow a thicker skin, i meant they shouldnt let words cause them to react in a way that would get them in trouble. Or in other words, let the assholes say what they want and report them for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Urabellum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4eE2TZQt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-11T12:15:58.536+0000) > > Dominion 2.0... i mean ascension was a mediocre waste of time at best. what made it such a waste? i found it very fun (((AFTER))) it's sudden installment hit me like an unexpected ton of anything cold and hard. . .
> [{quoted}](name=Pristinelyssia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4eE2TZQt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-11T14:04:25.931+0000) > > what made it such a waste? i found it very fun (((AFTER))) it's sudden installment hit me like an unexpected ton of anything cold and hard. . . I never been a fan of dominion. This game mode, while it is a legit game mod (unlike... *coughs*draven mode), It is basically that, with just enough tweaks to make it different.
: Thanks for the advice.. but its pretty hard to grow 'thick skin' when everyone around you has Darius axes with a 100% crit (toxicity) and bleed to report you because they're the ones being toxic.. Can't really stop that... Ignore them? Oh they still report you and you freaking banned because you got reported by ur whole team and somehow ur team convinced the enemy that ur in the wrong.. 9x Reports... Thick Skin can't stop that.. you just get perma'd instantly haha.. I guess you wouldn't know until you experience it urself. :/ {{item:3026}} doesn't always save you... Not even {{champion:23}} 's ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Solafrizzle,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=k2ZW2wtb,comment-id=000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-11T15:01:02.017+0000) > > Thanks for the advice.. but its pretty hard to grow 'thick skin' when everyone around you has Darius axes with a 100% crit (toxicity) and bleed to report you because they're the ones being toxic.. Can't really stop that... Ignore them? Oh they still report you and you freaking banned because you got reported by ur whole team and somehow ur team convinced the enemy that ur in the wrong.. 9x Reports... Thick Skin can't stop that.. you just get perma'd instantly haha.. I guess you wouldn't know until you experience it urself. :/ > > {{item:3026}} doesn't always save you... Not even {{champion:23}} 's ult. Can you put up the chat logs then?
Show more

Urabellum

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion