Haunt (NA)
: UGH!!! ok i was playing ranked earlier as support, and i had this AWFUL adc! https://puu.sh/wIPb5/9daedc84d4.png he played jhin when they had a draven.. why do i get these braindead junkers that just pick shit thats gonna make them lose????they had ahri elise and irelia to run him down too, with zilean speed up... i hate having these JUNKERS!!! why do i need to get the players that cant cs either?? 127 cs at 22 and a half minutes??? im so done with this elo. please get me out riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Haunt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dzEM786W,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-07-13T20:53:29.473+0000) > > UGH!!! ok i was playing ranked earlier as support, and i had this AWFUL adc! > > https://puu.sh/wIPb5/9daedc84d4.png > > he played jhin when they had a draven.. why do i get these braindead junkers that just pick shit thats gonna make them lose????they had ahri elise and irelia to run him down too, with zilean speed up... > > i hate having these JUNKERS!!! why do i need to get the players that cant cs either?? 127 cs at 22 and a half minutes??? im so done with this elo. please get me out riot. oh my god wow thats so upsetting!!! what an awful player :/..
: That feel when an OP doesn't know how to hide images
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E9N2eZfd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-03T06:15:51.703+0000) > > That feel when an OP doesn't know how to hide images who says i dont hello????
Vınce (NA)
: puff pastry this is for u
he upvoted me im so happy
Rioter Comments
: tryndamere support build?
It doesn't matter. Get 45% CDR and have more then 2 brain cells and no more than 46 chromosomes, you'll win easily.
AssauIto (NA)
: so how do you play Tryndamere support, I tried it and got rekt. Maxing W first wasn't enough to keep me from getting rekt. Then my team flamed me all game for trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-11-28T02:20:10.481+0000) > > so how do you play Tryndamere support, I tried it and got rekt. Maxing W first wasn't enough to keep me from getting rekt. > Then my team flamed me all game for trolling. http://puu.sh/swWIP/982158ef2d.jpg By the way, you actually were trolling. For one, you lost on that (somehow), and two, you had Colossus on Tryndamere.
AssauIto (NA)
: so how do you play Tryndamere support, I tried it and got rekt. Maxing W first wasn't enough to keep me from getting rekt. Then my team flamed me all game for trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-11-28T02:20:10.481+0000) > > so how do you play Tryndamere support, I tried it and got rekt. Maxing W first wasn't enough to keep me from getting rekt. > Then my team flamed me all game for trolling. Yea sorry man you have to have more than 2 brain cells to unlock the ability to play him.
Màv (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-11-28T02:30:50.464+0000) > > Everyone cliams tryndamere support is OP, but no one posts any streamers or youtube videos. He's more frustrating to play against than overpowered because his "Mocking Shout" spam makes it incredibly hard to CS during the early stages. That's all he does, it makes cs'ing for the enemy ADC difficult while his just farms away and eventually gets a pretty good cs lead.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-11-28T02:36:27.972+0000) > > He's more frustrating to play against than overpowered Hey dude mind if I ask you something? Is something that instantly wins you the game overpowered? Just need your opinion on this. You can legit tape your W key down and it would not even be an issue. It's all you need to do, I'm not even kidding.
: Wow Haunt could you have a more obvious smurf name :^)))
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-27T22:43:05.893+0000) > > Wow Haunt could you have a more obvious smurf name :^))) Garbage can player. He's the type of kid I reap elo from. Spams cheesy champs and banks on early leads to raise his ranks.
: -80 ad fucking broken in this new meta dude with all these ad assassins running around lmao lmao lmao assassin meta btw
> [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=t6rEMOjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-27T22:39:11.143+0000) > > -80 ad fucking broken in this new meta dude with all these ad assassins running around lmao lmao lmao assassin meta btw Notice how the people saying it's an assassin meta are also coincidentally all in garbage elo? Crazy, isn't it? Yea meanwhile I'm here taking 80 AD and 80 LP from them all. Keep the victories coming, trash cans.
ADC Bard (NA)
: post your favorite xD or x)
Please don't shitpost.
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vınce,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=088c,timestamp=2016-11-22T01:38:50.747+0000) > > plz you got it > [{quoted}](name=Im Atuko,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=088d,timestamp=2016-11-22T03:46:41.350+0000) > > I think I have to refresh my FEK change when you get a name change? Correct me if I'm wrong yes that is right, let's get you up and running > [{quoted}](name=Wukong X Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=088e,timestamp=2016-11-22T04:38:55.582+0000) > > Please and thank you <3 quite cute! match stretch a bit
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=088c0000,timestamp=2016-11-22T13:23:33.563+0000) > > you got it > > yes that is right, let's get you up and running > > quite cute! match stretch a bit IT NEVER CHANGED.
Rioter Comments
: Forum Enhancement Kit: F.E.K 4.0
http://imgur.com/0J5CgqM plz
: bECAUSE MODS ARE LITERALLY COMMUNIST AND HATE DEMOCRACY
> [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=w96VsvHl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-08T03:06:49.566+0000) > > bECAUSE MODS ARE LITERALLY COMMUNIST AND HATE DEMOCRACY long time lurker first time poster i agree with this, this comment is honestly the reason im making my first post. i dont see why we dont have votes but other boards do. i remember lurking and it was said they'd "test it out" and now we tested it out and i dont like it. i cant contribute as a lurker with only votes anymore.
: STOP NERFING ZED ALREADY!
: ggez. I'm a plat shitter again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9J16su9oLg
: Hey GD let's talk about our feelings and how our days have been :3
: hi
I'm too good to you. I'm way too good to you.
: wat is it gonna take to get rid of guns! we had an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Searinoxxroflz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9Y1pEAvP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T18:45:10.150+0000) > > wat is it gonna take to get rid of guns! > > > we had an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!
: tfw i can go to walmart & buy a rifle rn
: What is this
yo who cares about that THE TRILOGY REMAKE IS WHY IM BUYING A PS4 MMMMMMMMM YES DADDY
RexSaur (NA)
: GD, today is my b-day. im 23.
Enosetc (NA)
: i bet they're a girl tell them to hmu
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Wy7kwory,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-11T02:27:18.335+0000) > > i bet they're a girl > > tell them to hmu :3
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zebby,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=0692,timestamp=2016-06-09T07:22:31.762+0000) > > thanks :) no problemo! > [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=0693,timestamp=2016-06-09T07:49:11.986+0000) > > Do for me Krizonar, because cloaks are cozy ;w; > (edited a different picture in cause changed my mind ♥ ) hm... no capes!
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3V6I7JvK,comment-id=06920000,timestamp=2016-06-09T09:17:48.604+0000) > > no problemo! > > hm... no capes! um daddy kriz it didnt change :(
Vei (NA)
: dear god
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LzdXMsEJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-09T07:38:15.250+0000) > > dear > god You rang? http://puu.sh/pmfkM/fb64345782.jpg
: +1 [:)
> [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LzdXMsEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-09T07:26:25.078+0000) > > +1 [:) This isn't relevant to my thread, I would appreciate well thought out non troll posts. Not some garbage smiley with a +1 because there is no vote system.
Vınce (NA)
: Lucian: "I'm up 30 CS and I have a BF sword over Ashe, let's fight!"
Vınce (NA)
: lol so have we all just forgotten how overpowered Tryndamere support is or are we just gonna pretend
Get your shit together and nerf this garbage. I'm tired of seeing it spammed as support as some retarded gimmick.
Rioter Comments
: Forum Enhancement Kit: F.E.K 4.0
http://imgur.com/qZaRsfW thanks :)
brad (NA)
: azir needs to be disabled until his bugs get fixed
LOL yea its pretty cringe that he's still this bullshit.
Vınce (NA)
: Lucian: "I'm up 30 CS and I have a BF sword over Ashe, let's fight!"
: Thanks for proving my point lol
> [{quoted}](name=Bootiegirl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2016-04-08T04:15:58.655+0000) > > Thanks for proving my point lol Doesn't make Tryndamere any less bullshit of a support
: Ok so I guess you got baited by tryndamere's ult and you're mad about it? Just kite him out, bait the ult or harass him enough that he is forced to use it strategically. If he has his ult you should never be engaging head on, items or naw. Everyone is just overreacting to this new strategy. There's a reason it hasn't been a thing for a very long time, it's just a dumb ass gimmick that will die in a month or two once people figure it out. I just can't believe people are getting this rustled that tryndamere is in bot, he is not getting CS as support, he isn't giving his ADC jack shit in the way of CC or peel. His W only works if they're chasing kills, not when they're trying to kite. The slow can only affect you if you're turned away from tryndamere. Late-game odds are your team will win most teamfights if you peel for your damage carries. Again, stupid gimmick...vs completely standard, CC heavy team comp. The ONLY way I see this working is if you snow ball the game out of control, and if you actually lose to tryndamere support you're probably just bad. Lucian has his dash, thresh has ult, Q, E, and W. NEVER do I see a good lucian and thresh ever losing to tryndamere support. You have so much kiting and shit there's nothing tryndamere can feasibly do, immortal ultimate or not. It's funny, every time someone mentions this in the thread all you say is "NUH UH DUMBASS", yet you don't actually list any reasons why saying "kite tryndamere" is such an apparently ludicrous, absurd notion.
> [{quoted}](name=Bootiegirl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-04-08T03:59:39.149+0000) > > Ok so I guess you got baited by tryndamere's ult and you're mad about it? Just kite him out, bait the ult or harass him enough that he is forced to use it strategically. If he has his ult you should never be engaging head on, items or naw. Everyone is just overreacting to this new strategy. There's a reason it hasn't been a thing for a very long time, it's just a dumb ass gimmick that will die in a month or two once people figure it out. I just can't believe people are getting this rustled that tryndamere is in bot, he is not getting CS as support, he isn't giving his ADC jack shit in the way of CC or peel. His W only works if they're chasing kills, not when they're trying to kite. The slow can only affect you if you're turned away from tryndamere. > > Late-game odds are your team will win most teamfights if you peel for your damage carries. Again, stupid gimmick...vs completely standard, CC heavy team comp. The ONLY way I see this working is if you snow ball the game out of control, and if you actually lose to tryndamere support you're probably just bad. Lucian has his dash, thresh has ult, Q, E, and W. NEVER do I see a good lucian and thresh ever losing to tryndamere support. You have so much kiting and shit there's nothing tryndamere can feasibly do, immortal ultimate or not. > > It's funny, every time someone mentions this in the thread all you say is "NUH UH DUMBASS", yet you don't actually list any reasons why saying "kite tryndamere" is such an apparently ludicrous, absurd notion. lol yea kite his AOE W spell got it boss.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zebby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-08T03:36:36.265+0000) > > Janna doesn't lower 400 AD collectively. Instead she heals 3000 + 900% AP collectively while peeling neat
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000f0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-08T03:47:54.914+0000) > > Instead she heals 3000 + 900% AP collectively while peeling > > neat Doesn't make Tryndamere any less downs syndrome proof easy win mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zebby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-04-08T03:05:59.622+0000) > > No you don't understand it's the most broken thing in existence. {{champion:40}}
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2016-04-08T03:14:49.005+0000) > > {{champion:40}} Janna doesn't lower 400 AD collectively.
: Trynd Support mains in a nutshell
Classic freelo abuser rofl.
: NA solo queue Where "broken champions being spammed at all elos" have 3-6% pick rates with 50% win rates It's tank Akali all over again. You know, that build everyone cried was insanely broken, and died out in 2 weeks because Akali is shit? This is why we never win anything as a region
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-04-08T02:55:06.396+0000) > > NA solo queue > > Where "broken champions being spammed at all elos" have 3-6% pick rates with 50% win rates > > It's tank Akali all over again. You know, that build everyone cried was insanely broken, and died out in 2 weeks because Akali is shit? > > This is why we never win anything as a region No you don't understand it's the most broken thing in existence.
: Anyone realize the pairings? Ash+Tryndamere(wife and hubby) and Lucien+Thresh(Upset widowed husband+wife stealer)
> [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-04-08T02:45:10.207+0000) > > Anyone realize the pairings? Ash+Tryndamere(wife and hubby) and Lucien+Thresh(Upset widowed husband+wife stealer) This isn't a joke. This is a serious issue and DID happen in a real game.
Atuko (NA)
: Wait what's with all the QQ?
Downs Syndrome is happening.
: Sounds like you're getting a lot of those in your games. Now the only thing we can hope is that plague doesn't spread to lower elos...
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-04-08T02:39:12.176+0000) > > Sounds like you're getting a lot of those in your games. > > Now the only thing we can hope is that plague doesn't spread to lower elos... It has It's being spammed in every elo currently, but for some reason doesn't draw bans.
: I'm dating this guy who's in Plat
He's just shy and doesn't want to fuck up, it means he likes you a lot, it's a good thing.
: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tryndamere This is actually very interesting. I can see Tryndamere Support ending up costing his ADC the lane because he can't provide that Tank, CC, DPS, Shield, or Sustain like other Supports. So he automatically cost his ADC the lane. But, that max level Mocking Shout can prevent full AD ADCs that rely on AD burst like Lucian from bursting his ADC. Its one of the reason why I used to hate Tryndamere on top of having that Ulti going full damage + gap closer + heal afterwards (with your ADC dead).
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-04-08T02:27:30.408+0000) > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tryndamere > > This is actually very interesting. I can see Tryndamere Support ending up costing his ADC the lane because he can't provide that Tank, CC, DPS, Shield, or Sustain like other Supports. So he automatically cost his ADC the lane. But, that max level Mocking Shout can prevent full AD ADCs that rely on AD burst like Lucian from bursting his ADC. Its one of the reason why I used to hate Tryndamere on top of having that Ulti going full damage + gap closer + heal afterwards (with your ADC dead). yea so tl;dr its aids and its an instant win
: > [{quoted}](name=Zebby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-04-04T20:00:11.376+0000) > > Cerealboxofidiocy somehow manages to say something even dumber than I ever thought he would. Amazing. yeah i kind of hate this guy too, seems to be on a mad shitposting spree today
> [{quoted}](name=TruCarry,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XEcW9ywf,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2016-04-08T02:11:38.979+0000) > > yeah i kind of hate this guy too, seems to be on a mad shitposting spree today Guess we're pretending Tryndamere support isn't the best pick atm rofl.
Vınce (NA)
: Lucian: "I'm up 30 CS and I have a BF sword over Ashe, let's fight!"
: Why the 6.7 zed nerfs?
He's easy as shit to counter, but if you don't go out of your way to REALLY fuck him over he can be very overbearing.
: Nevermind. Blizzard is god tier.
: karma used R and E and made the whole team comp unkillable
: Normally when I tilt this hard I quit ranked for a week and go play dominion.
No idea how you manage to lose so often on Tryndamere support.
Show more

Vınce

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion