: Riot doesn't care
Riot truly doesn't care about this game anymore. This game is all about big plays and kills now. No strategy involved at all. I just had a 47 minute match that had in total and I KID YOU NOT, IN TOTAL, 150 kills in the match. 150 kills in a freaking 47 minute match. That's ALMOST 3 kills per minute. That is what this game has become. Glad to see this post. I'm never coming back to League again. Keep trying to impress people with your gullible ads, and new mastery chests, and all this feasible content as much as you want Riot, you can't change your awful game that is SEETHING with toxic players.
: Depending on what champion your playing you either gank early or gank late. Don't think you need to babysit everyone all the time and focus on your own play. Chances are if all your lanes are losing you getting way behind against fed people is probably a bad idea anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Vi for Vendetta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9pR4rcWO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:38:37.274+0000) > > Depending on what champion your playing you either gank early or gank late. Don't think you need to babysit everyone all the time and focus on your own play. Chances are if all your lanes are losing you getting way behind against fed people is probably a bad idea anyway. That is not viable at all in any elo below Diamond. Ive played from Silver to Plat over 4 seasons, and this season it does not matter which Jungle you pick, if you dont gank 24/7 your team is going to grief and flame you and report you. It doesn't matter if I'm a late game ganker and I powerfarm early on, my team feeds and then griefs and makes me EVEN MORE BEHIND by taking my Jungle camps "Because I didnt gank enough." This role is beyond screwed right now. If 2/3 of your lanes are losing, you cannot come back, one will grief no matter what. And the main problem is that Jungle is so butchered that even if I powerfarm perfectly and execute a perfect gank here and there, even the slightest advantage in one lane and I cant compete against that laner anymore. For example, if my mid laner gets solo killed in mid early on, then by the time I come to gank, he is level 5, the enemy mid laner is level 6, and I am level 4. Even if we go 2v1 itll be rough, but more than likely it turns into a 2v2. I'm sick of having no presence in the game when 2/3 of my laners do bad.
ITZ ICY (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Valðr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T00:51:28.356+0000) > > Thats sad. They have a "Touch Me" emote which is obviously sexual innuendo, yet a girl got banned for her name being "Sexual Girl" referencing Evelynn. Which they already reverted and said it was done because of automated system, so your point is?
> [{quoted}](name=HOT PINK,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rgabky4p,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T01:41:41.280+0000) > > Which they already reverted and said it was done because of automated system, so your point is? My point is that they contradict themselves, also this was an issue no less than two days ago, sorry I'm not on the boards 24/7 bud.
: Emote "Touch me"
Thats sad. They have a "Touch Me" emote which is obviously sexual innuendo, yet a girl got banned for her name being "Sexual Girl" referencing Evelynn.
mack9112 (NA)
: It does not sound like you are playing the role correctly. Jungle is in a fine spot. Scuttle changes where a healthy change to help laners.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9pR4rcWO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T23:48:08.159+0000) > > It does not sound like you are playing the role correctly. Jungle is in a fine spot. Scuttle changes where a healthy change to help laners. Scuttle change was not the main problem although the Scuttle change DID mess up Jungle even more. We had exp reduced at the start of the new season, and now we have a Scuttle that spawns a minute later, thus making our exp even more reduced. All they did was change the scuttle from being at the start of a Jungle cycle to the end. This helps laners but butchers jungle even more. Mid lane and support have more of a presence in the game than Jungle right now and Jungle was always the "shot-caller" role. Also my highest rank is Platinum 4, I'm not saying I'm great, but I'm definitely the average player and I think that's the problem. These jungle changes revolve around high elo gameplay where laners know what to do. In these lower elo matches when laners dont know how to stop feeding, the Jungler is always to blame and now I have no presence in game because I level to slow to be able to help a lane thats in trouble.
: I know Ezreal had lots of skins, but fucking CHRIST his new skin looks good
Have you seen him at max stacks with his passive. Its literally just some knockoff Goku Black + My Hero Academia (Battle Academia LMAO) ripoff.
Nahde (NA)
: Genuinely disappointed with Riot Games
The base client is bugged to oblivion and they still don't bother to fix it. I can't remember how many times i've had to reopen my Loot tab just to get it to load, or how many times i've had my post match client bug freeze in a weird double post match screen.
: Riot doesn't care
https://i.imgur.com/gsX3kMq.jpg[/img] Here is an example of matchmaking right now. Keep in mind I was Zed support and I intentionally gave that one death.
Rioter Comments
Kenneky (EUW)
: {{champion:497}} Probably one of the few supports I actually enjoy playing. I wonder how many times are they going to change his W...
Too bad they broke {{champion:497}} , currently his E costs twice as much mana as it should and the 2nd cast which should cost no mana, costs mana.
NoPaxt (NA)
: Not wrong, you poke Sona out of lane, you make it so she can't gain gold, and you win because a 2 item Sona is trash...
How do you poke Sona/Taric out of lane? They farm and heal back any damage you do. Hard Engage is definitely how you win. If youre against a Sona/Taric, run Lucian/Vayne and Leona/Nautilus and watch them fall apart.
eunekid420 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OlympusSworn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aQ2rsGnj,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:22:54.198+0000) > > I find it funny how players say yea, you say that you killed all the camps, but you must not have done it right cause your silver. Makes sense In addition to selecting a path, there are several other things to take in account when clearing the jungle: 1. Ability/resource management. Do you want to waste mana to kill the camp a little faster but run out of mana soon after? Do you need that long cd spell to clear the camp or save it for the gank? 2. Pulling the camp. Between autoattacks, you should cycle back and forth from the camp to minimize the damage you take from monsters and wait off cooldowns. 3. Effective clear. You can put the pull indicator to its limit and finish the camp with a spell while already walking away. This saves time. Also with some champions you can clear two camps such as blue and gromp at the same time. 4. Smite usage. Save it to contest an early scuttler or need it elsewhere? Use chilling smite during a gank and risk losing a dragon later? 5. General knowledge. Rift Scuttler loses its resists when hit by hard CC. Hit Herald in the eye from behind for more damage. Pull dragon out of the pit so it's harder to steal. Don't stay behind Baron or you die faster. The list could go on. As you see, killing camps isn't as simple as just "killing camps". With all the other decisionmaking related to jungling it requires a lot of brainwork to jungle correctly. And I doubt silvers know/execute every action I mentioned.
So i'm not silver but my highest rank is Gold I, just want to say I execute everything you mentioned perfectly every game. Doesn't stop me from ending up behind every match to my mid lane or top lane, who level way more quicker. In my opinion Jungle is the worst role in this game right now, if a enemy top laner or mid laner gets ahead its insanely punishing and they can end up 1-2 levels higher than you after your jungle clear. This makes it hard to gank because it makes a possible 2v2 impossible. I really think that jungle exp needs to be on par or just a bit behind top/mid lane. Bottom lane will always be the most behind in levels because youre trying to have your ADC farm efficiently and become a Carry late game, while having a champion that can protect him from other lane. But when I finish a Jungle clear and get to level 5 on 2nd clear, and the enemy top laner with one kill is level 7, there's not much I can do in a 2v2 situation. Honestly its just dumb how Jungle gets punished so hard by your own laners doing bad. Ive played Jungle for 3 years and I couldve gotten Platinum but ive never committed, but this season is awful. I feel like nothing I do matters. I had a game as J4 where I got 6 assists between all my lanes within the first 10 minutes and we still lost. Because Jungle just doesnt hold any weight except for contesting Baron/herald/Dragon and helping assist with vision/ganks.
Rioter Comments
: Is Lowering Damage Even Under Consideration?
So this is just my own input, but I think as much as damage is a problem (yeehaw lets do big dmg for big LCS plays to make more money), I think the bigger problem is your Yasuo, who ended 1/20. While I'm not complaining about him feeding, what I am complaining about is the inability for a team to win with a player like that. I think Riot needs to make it so teams CAN come back even with a feeding teammate. In the current meta if someone feeds and one of the enemy carries are ahead (like this Neeko), then there is nothing you can do about it. It's ridiculous that in a RTS game like this, there is no "strategy" aspect of the game once an enemy is that ahead except to give up. Could Yasuo have played safer, yes, could you have built more MR, yes, could damage be nerfed too? Yes. But I think the real problem here is the inability for anyone to come back from that. This type of problem is why "FF@15/20" is literally the typical thing to do now. You have to forfeit games once a player is ahead enough because unless the WHOLE enemy team does a really bad misplay, then you really can't comeback anymore. The only time you can ever comeback is if you can stall a game and have a better late-game and you can itemize, but realistically, who wants to play that late into a match anymore, and even if they did, it's hard to do so in practically every elo up to Masters to stall into late game. People just don't want to play a losing match anymore.
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: Riot is finally reworking Yasuo...
I remember they posted this last year. I'm glad this still lives on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: There has quite literally never been an ADC meta.
Not really one to comment on these type of discussions, but no ADC meta? Either you don't remember or you didn't play when an IE+Stattik Shiv+ Rapid Firecannon Vayne would ult, then Q, and crit you for 70% of your hp.
: Rank shaming in ARAM
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qFlLseEj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-09T00:00:19.405+0000) > > Rank shaming in ARAM Holy heck that just made me laugh out loud so hard {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Fryce (NA)
: Nice riot. Real nice.
Just here to say that I hope a Rioter comments on this. This happened to my enemy team and I won my promo's because of it, I was playing Twisted Treeline and we won because their 2 laners disconnected. Was it a losing matchup for us? No. But I still feel bad for the guy who suffered the lost. (Fun fact though the guy who did lose ended up on my team next game and proceeded to int, and we lost, and I got a loss prevented. Don't know what was happening last night with servers)
: You are really complaining that an OG braindead champion didnt get a legendary skin until earlier this year? riot makes skins fro popular champions. no one plays garren long enough to get a skin for him, hes generic, and people drop him for champions they like better very quickly. God king garren is very sweet though.
You literally just proved my point that they make skins for popular champions, thus the original poster saying Diana isn't able to receive a skin because she just recently got one is irrelevant. Popularity is what makes champions get skins, so saying someone can't receive a skin because they got one earlier in the season is irrational. Also, are you telling me Garen isn't popular? Because Garen is in the top 25 of pick rate out of 137 champions. That's definitely quite popular, definitely not as popular as Kayn, but also popular enough to be deserving of a 1820 skin within 9 years as opposed to a new champion getting one within 1 year.
Antenora (EUW)
: Diana isn't eligible for a skin. She had Dark Waters recently.
How many times have they give champions multiple skins, like Lux and Tristana. And look at Kayn, Kayn got a 1820 skin within a year of being released. It took Garen 9 years to get a 1820 skin lol. It's not about how recent Diana has gotten a skin, its just thematically wrong to give Leona 2 skins instead of just doing the obvious and giving Leona/Diana counterpart skins, and they could've made more money, made more people happy, and had another event like VS.
: So the legendary lunar eclipse goes to leona...
Seriously who at Riot thought "Hey Guys, lets make a Solar and Lunar Eclipse skin for JUST Leona, because it entails with her Lore" And Did not realize that Diana is her literal counterpart in her Lore.
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I37k84QE,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-06-24T23:11:29.316+0000) > > WoW mania died almost a decade ago. Whats funny is it started to grow again recently shortly after ghostcrawler left... probably why the guy gets blamed for lol...
Ghostcrawler is doing to League exactly what he did to WoW. Remember when WoW went from WoTLK to Cataclysm? It literally went from balanced well-drawn out pvp fighting. to use trinket and every CD you have and try to kill the other opponent first. Like even Ghostcrawler himself said, the game is constantly changing to keep it fresh. Where do they draw the line? When do they decide to be more fresh over more balance? League has become crap. They're so focused on posting more and more new content to keep it fresh that they're straying so far away from balance. Alas, despite my complaints, I continue to play out of addiction. But I just hope that at some point, they'll start to focus more on BALANCE instead of keeping the game FRESH.
: Udyr's Visual Problem
I have over a million mastery points on Udyr, and honestly I agree. His base skin is horrendous. And the attack animations are so bad its hard to keep track of animation cancelling.
Rioter Comments
: $200 TOURNAMENT TODAY 8pm EST
While I'm all for this, what's stopping Diamond/Masters/Challenger players from logging on to their smurfs and just stomping the tournament?
: The Project skins were released last year in November. :o That said, there have been rumors that the Skins Team might be taking a break from it this year.
> [{quoted}](name=Valor Bot,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gYJtcf2E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T12:57:47.928+0000) > > The Project skins were released last year in November. :o That said, there have been rumors that the Skins Team might be taking a break from it this year. Oh man I am so late on releases {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Well hopefully we see something new for Quinn this year, I want a new skin for her sooo bad!
: Experiment: Community Patch Notes
{{champion:236}} Not sure how many people will agree with me here but, For Lucian - His Lightslinger passive fires off two shots and both reduce his E cooldown. Synergizing with Essence Reaver, his E cooldown is insanely quick with 40% cdr as well. I think Lightslinger should still fire both shots, but only one shot should reduce his E cooldown.
Rioter Comments
: Why not a revolutionary war skin, either a north or south confederato. That said, anything American will be offensive, especially towards dem camel jockeys, becareful not to offend those allahuakbar people.
A revolutionary war skin would be nice too, although, I don't think a Fourth of July Quinn skin would offend people, mostly because they already have Uncle Ryze (Uncle Sam) and that doesn't seem to offend anyone, which is a 4th of July skin itself.
: Personally, I'm hoping for something a bit more serious and badass for Quinn's next skin. The Ameriquinn concept is neat but she already got a more lighthearted skin last year (Heartseeker) so I'd like something a bit more dark for once like Project or Ravenborn :)
Likewise, unfortunately it won't be Project with the latest project skins already coming out this year. But I'm hoping for Ravenborn, that would be sweet!
: I'd buy it. But you're asking this way too late. Even a 1350RP skin would probably take 4+ months to make.
Yeah I was hoping for a next year release since it's so late to release it now. If anything, a new Quinn skin this year that I'd like to see is Dragon Master Quinn. That one speaks for itself, Riot would profit so hard haha.
Neobho (EUW)
: A better way to mute people in game
I actually agree with this, but in my opinion, I think people should not be banned for being verbally toxic. There is no reason to ban someone for verbally being toxic (with the exception of racial slurs, etc.) and even Riot posts in the games tool-tip, "competitive trash-talking is okay, racial slurs are not." So EVEN Riot says competitive trash-talking is okay, yet people are banned for the SLIGHTEST trash talk. To get back on track, I think we should be able to vote to mute people, but not for a duration, more like for the rest of the match. This way there won't be any more toxicity coming back once they're unmuted, and them being muted the rest of the match forces them to most likely do 1 of 2 things. They will either A) Stop talking and focus on the match, or B) Quit the match and either is a win-win, because if they focus, your team has a higher chance of winning, and if they quit, then the player behavior system can kick in, and they can be set into low priority or, eventually, banned.
Rioter Comments

Valðr

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion