Zuil (NA)
: Is it possible to balance League of Legends?
No not really because they are stupid when it comes to balancing, well technically everything in general (support,bugs fixes,etc) but let's not discuss that right now. The perfect way to describe them when it comes to balancing is "How would Shia LaBeouf do this?" Like Shia puts in more explosions must mean there's a lot of action. Same with devs where more dmg,cc,etc must mean it's "fast-paced action" which they literally describe LOL to be. Edit: Literally this is what they say, "Outplay, Outthink... Whether you're playing Solo or Co-op with friends, League of Legends is a highly competitive, **~~fast paced action-strategy~~** game designed for those who crave a hard fought victory." It's not true it's more of who hits first except for kindred, but it does help, because of how high the dmg and cc is. Tons of evidence to prove that for example LB is an assassin glasscannon. As you know glasscannons deal high burst dmg in exchange for having less hp and defense. But if you compare her stats to other champs, her hp and armor/resist are average. Or consistent as she has the same amount as those who aren't glasscannons. And that's before adding items that give hp and defenses, a simple fix by lowering her hp and def or make it so she can't get any hp or def from items. It's not that hard as Pyke already has that mechanic where he can't get anymore hp while Jhin can't get anymore attack speed. Just use that mechanic but can't get hp,armor and resist; might still need to lower hp by 500-1k as well. What about tenacity? it sucks when they try capping it once you reach... 40%? Around there you need more tenacity for each 1%, like {{item:3111}} + {{item:3053}} should give 60% tenacity. It doesn't, apparently they suck in math too cause it gives around 44% tenacity. Add runes that give another 20%? for a total that should be 80% tenacity they made it so it would be about 46% tenacity. But you can get CC for infinity.. or until you die whichever comes first. I was CC for at least 12s, twice, basically constipated cause I literally couldn't do Sh*t.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16 notes
Suggestions are when TFT came out, does not include the two new patches unless stated. Also I don't see the: Fixed bug of champions getting stuck/not moving on the bugfixes. Gamemode Fixes -Fix the 2nd getting the winner's end, being able to leave without forcing you to wait until the winner's circle is over. ^ Remove the optional watch the match after losing, should put either exit or re-queue -Remove the limited # of champs, it's stupid along with whoever decided that, it effectively screws you for NO REASON. Might as well surrender as 1 you're weakened and 2 you can't build towards any other "strategy" with limited gold, champ power, time and placement. trying will only stall the inevitable. -Everyone gets (same amount) of items (of the same lv/tier) ^ meaning if a person gets an item everyone else does as well, seems its random and someone can get nothing, that includes the amount of items gotten and tier (base or combined). The only RNG / randomness should be what item you get, like you can get the item you want or not. -Add a item store that either cost you gold to get the item you want or a random item, fixed priced meaning it won't increase the more of the same type you have or buying multiple. If random have an option to remove an item you might now want, the first being free and increasing 1 gold each per item banned/locked. ^ OR a randomizer where you re-roll your item with the same locking mechanic. ^ Give gold for champions defeated, one gold each and shouldn't depend on tier of champ as RNG removes the tactics/fairness. -Fix glitch where I had TofG item and was about to make seraph for Shen, finally after 4 rounds, then it switched items on me making a demon item when **I NEVER F*** USED DEMONS.** -Don't rematch against the same opponent; If I didn't beat them the first time, I won't the next two times. Weaken bots, defeated opponents matches to be challenging but shouldn't rekt you. ^ Nerf PvE, shouldn't lose at all, should be a time where you're able to farm for gold and items. A champ alone should be able to solo the first 3 minion rounds, some might need help on the last. The Monster waves need nerf in dmg, att spd and abilities like those full hp regen. -Reduce the # of dmg taken when losing a match to the number of champs alive. For example, 6 alive did 17 when it should do only 6 dmg or 7 if you count spirit but I vote it shouldn't. This is the best mode/game you put out, sure it still has balanced issues like every other mode that has come out including the game itself. And sure the bugs and glitches makes it look like open alpha, but the open beta main game is a lot worse especially with those "it's balance" delusions. ^ Summons shouldn't count toward dmg on you if you lose, should a summon kill you it will count as 1 to represent it's summoner. For example, Elise summoning 3 spiderlings for a total of 4 count as 1 regardless how many of them lived, same with elementalist's golem -Players (Spirits) have collision when they shouldn't, I tried to go to the other side to get champ during draft. Since the player was as close as they can get to the barrier, they push me back towards an unwanted champ. ^ Either remove player collision because it's pointless to have it in the first place or move the players further away during Draft ^ Also increase the radius of champ selection during Drafting, so you can squeeze through to get to the other side.I had a problem where I got the wrong champ because they're tightly packed. -TeamFight "Tactics" (TFT) more like TeamFight RNGtics or RNG TeamFights if you prefer; should change the name to that if none of my suggestions are applied. (Also the game with the amount of imbalance, bugs, glitches, disconnects, etc it's more of open alpha then open beta. The main game itself, LOL, is open beta.) -Champs get bugged and stand there doing nothing. I lost a match cause WW just stood there with full hp and died to a person needing one more hit. -Champs gridlocked, a melee champ you have in the back gets stuck and can't move. It's dumb as grids should be more about placement and range than movement. ^ For example, my GP instead of going left to attack the person 3 grids away, went around my team through the back to attack someone 8 grids away. He wasn't blocked nor did any assassins get near, soon as match started he decided to do that. Counted movement grids along with attack range, so it was actually moving two grids to attack in range on the third. -Has to be said, NO P2W mechanics that includes (secretly) "influencing" pairing or RNG like this https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/wuqlimbjdno1ccztvy8q.png. Bad enough with the "it's just cosmetic" Jim Sterling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5CDrq4dGg -Make the field larger, probably by getting rid of the useless scenery around the board, and increase bench by 1 to make it even. -Make the Item inventory take up a large portion on the left side instead of the current weird one that moves the item slots, and items along with it, glitching it out at time. ^ Needless to say make the item slots stationary so it won't move when you teleport to rival's arena. ^ Able to combine items on the item inventory without needing to place on champ first -Make it possible to separately build items on a single champ / add item slots to champs. Where you're able to build toward two items instead of waiting until you get the appropriate item that you need. * For example, having BF Sword on Garen to make HextechGunblade, but no Rod. Yet I also want to put Warmog on him and I do have 2 Giant's Belt. But since he already came with Sword on him it forces me to wait for the item I need before I can make Warmog. -There's a bug that when Elise transforms, at the corner/side that only allowed 2 spiderlings to appear. ^ Fix so that spiderlings appear around target, next avalaible slot to target. -Player damage (patch 9.16) Remove increased base dmg from the stages, should always only be 1. ^ Longer games is not a bad thing, it's actually quite fun and you're able to see how a completed team and items fair against others. Balance Fixes -Blocked hits with Shen's ult shouldn't give mana to enemies. ^ Shen's ult should block ALL DMG from the abilities that are considering basic hits like in the main game, for example: WW, Kha,etc. Although he is still CC'd with no heal for WW, and also Shen should still earn mana while using ability. ^ Also champs like at the main game with hitboxes/models, should gain dodge are at the edge of his ability. -All sorcerers should have 150 mana, maybe even the only ones with 200 mana because of its extra mana gain. -Nerf to Noble, Imperial, Glacial, & Demon all having broken buffs. ^ Remove or reduce bonus armor, to 50 armor no more, and reduce heal from 35 to 20 ^ Reduce Imperial def stats making them glasscannons or make the double dmg on every other hit. ^ Fix Glacial stun to match description ^ Reduces chances of __ as it's way too high than what it actually says, for example Glacier 20% chance to stun, it's more like 40%+ ^ Bugged endless stun, constantly stunning when already stunned, remove that you can't be stunned when already stunned and immune to stuns for 2s after stun is lifted. ^ Reduce crit chance as it's way to high (50%+) or reduce assassin's crit dmg from 150%/350% to 150%/250% and increase mana from 50/75 to 100. Personally, I thought all should be at least 75 mana was better until a guy had pyke with two Shojin... ^ Demon Mana Burn should be 20/35/55% chance -A bug with Kass he gains a shield while attacking Graves, who doesn't use mana BTW. Clearly states he steals mana and converts it to a shield but Graves is manaless yet he still gains a shield. ^ Furthermore, how broken Kass is having that special about stealing mana, not to mention void. assuming he is like Graves and basic hits should be AD, so he shouldn't be a sorcerer as he has no spell. He's a cheesing problem for anyone with mana, as you can easily prevent them for using abilities and you can build (multiple) rageblade. -A darius had runaan, aside from getting +20 resist it shouldn't do anything else. So many things wrong with this, hopefully I got all of them. ^ Still did an instant attack animation, cause it glitched out when attacking, even though Shen was the only one in range, don't know if it worked when it shouldn't as my ability was on at the time. ^ But if it did it meant he attacked Shen 3 times even though runnan states that it's TWO OTHER TARGETS, when he was the only one in range. The next closest was behind Shen but if Graves is melee, so obviously Darius should be too. ^ Runnan is for ranged champs and he didn't have firecannon otherwise it would of worked. ^ Shouldn't work for melee at all since that's why you have Bork item, Recurve Bow+Spatula, that gives Blademaster. An item for each type, melee and ranged, it cheeses the strategy, that's why you added class items, but this makes it pointless. As Blademaster has 45% chance to hit twice while runnan is 100%, and I'm sure you'll introduce a class item to add Gunslinger... - Blitz shouldn't knockup only pull, if you're going to combine 2 abilities into 1. ^- Then Kindred should have her hunt passive that she's known for and the only reason to play her. She's just as useless except her ult is actually good unlike the main game, BTW suggested good balance QoL for her check it out https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/673ttjXb-kindred-is-the-only-one-who-needs-a-buff ^ Furthermore increase Kindred's ult range as it's bigger than Cho's ult but apparently Cho's is able to ult almost half the arena. I would say 20% increase is good enough, still smaller than Cho's but at least it's fairer. ^ Also champs on the edges should gain benefit like in the game hitboxes, constantly losing champions who have half their bodies/models in the ult. ^ That reminds me, make Kindred and everyone else less stupid. Kindred walked out of ult to chase pyke and ended up dying. Melee should switched to nearest target while range get as close as they can but still wit
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
Balance Fixes - Blocked hits with {{champion:98}} 's ult shouldn't give mana to enemies. ^ {{champion:98}} 's ult should block ALL DMG from the abilities that are considering basic hits like in the main game, for example: {{champion:19}} , {{champion:121}} ,etc. Although he is still CC'd with no heal for {{champion:19}} , and also {{champion:98}} should still earn mana while using ability. ^ Also champs like at the main game with hitboxes/models, should gain dodge are at the edge of his ability. - All sorcerers should have 150 mana, maybe even the only ones with 200 mana because of its extra mana gain. - Nerf to Noble, Imperial, Glacial, & Demon all having broken buffs. ^ Remove or reduce bonus armor, to 50 armor no more, and reduce heal from 35 to 20 ^ Reduce Imperial def stats making them glasscannons or make the double dmg on every other hit. ^ Fix Glacial stun to match description ^ Reduces chances of __ as it's way too high than what it actually says, for example Glacier 20% chance to stun, it's more like 40%+ ^ Bugged endless stun, constantly stunning when already stunned, remove that you can't be stunned when already stunned and immune to stuns for 2s after stun is lifted. ^ Reduce crit chance as it's way to high (50%+) or reduce assassin's crit dmg from 150%/350% to 150%/250% and increase mana from 50/75 to 100. Personally, I thought all should be at least 75 mana was better until a guy had {{champion:555}} with two {{item:3161}} ... ^ Demon Mana Burn should be 20/35/55% chance - A bug with {{champion:38}} he gains a shield while attacking {{champion:104}} , who doesn't use mana BTW. Clearly states he steals mana and converts it to a shield but {{champion:104}} is manaless yet he still gains a shield. ^ Furthermore, how broken {{champion:38}} is having that special about stealing mana, not to mention void. assuming he is like {{champion:104}} and basic hits should be AD, so he shouldn't be a sorcerer as he has no spell. He's a cheesing problem for anyone with mana, as you can easily prevent them for using abilities and you can build (multiple) {{item:3124}} . - A {{champion:122}} had {{item:3085}} , aside from getting +20 resist it shouldn't do anything else. So many things wrong with this, hopefully I got all of them. ^ Still did an instant attack animation, cause it glitched out when attacking, even though {{champion:98}} was the only one in range, don't know if it worked when it shouldn't as my ability was on at the time. ^ But if it did it meant he attacked {{champion:98}} 3 times even though {{item:3085}} states that it's TWO OTHER TARGETS, when he was the only one in range. The next closest was behind {{champion:98}} but if {{champion:104}} is melee, so obviously {{champion:122}} should be too. ^ {{item:3085}} is for ranged champs and he didn't have {{item:3094}} otherwise it would of worked. ^ Shouldn't work for melee at all since that's why you have {{item:3153}} , {{item:1043}} + Spatula, that gives Blademaster. An item for each type, melee and ranged, it cheeses the strategy, that's why you added class items, but this makes it pointless. As Blademaster has 45% chance to hit twice while {{item:3085}} is 100%, and I'm sure you'll introduce a class item to add Gunslinger... - {{champion:53}} shouldn't knockup only pull, if you're going to combine 2 abilities into 1. ^- Then {{champion:203}} should have her hunt passive that she's known for and the only reason to play her. She's just as useless except her ult is actually good unlike the main game, BTW suggested good balance QoL for her check it out https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/673ttjXb-kindred-is-the-only-one-who-needs-a-buff ^ Furthermore increase {{champion:203}} 's ult range as it's bigger than {{champion:31}} 's ult but apparently {{champion:31}} 's is able to ult almost half the arena. I would say 20% increase is good enough, still smaller than {{champion:31}} 's but at least it's fairer. ^ Also champs on the edges should gain benefit like in the game hitboxes, constantly losing champions who have half their bodies/models in the ult. ^ That reminds me, make {{champion:203}} and everyone else less stupid. {{champion:203}} walked out of ult to chase {{champion:555}} and ended up dying. Melee should switched to nearest target while range get as close as they can but still within ult, If unable to reach then it should switch to a new target instead of chasing. - Red buff burn shouldn't count towards mana gain, only hits and abilities - {{champion:203}} has a bug casting ult while stunned when he shouldn't have costing me the game. - {{champion:236}} has a bug that during his two shots if the enemy dies on the first hit, the second should be on another target, instead it's cancelled out ^ Also I tried testing out {{item:3085}} 's with {{champion:236}} to have him do ad and ap dmg on all 3 targets, it doesn't work. ^ That includes Red buff, except with {{champion:104}} it actually works, and {{champion:67}} 's passive. {{champion:236}} 's second shot doesn't apply with {{item:3085}} even though it's a basic attack the only difference being it's magic dmg. - Swordbreaker / Disarm only temporarily negates items not ability to attack. - {{champion:86}} ability dmg nerf to 30/50/70 from 50/65/80 - Reduce {{champion:76}} bonus ATK to 15.5/52.5/92.5 from 20/70/120 ^ {{champion:76}} dps is 32.5, trying to make it add up to 48 dmg as having +20 gives 52.5 which makes her the 5th strongest without items as a tier 5 she shouldn't match tiers 3+. Even then all that does is drop her to the 6th strongest furthermore her second level already makes her the strongest in dps - Reduce {{champion:121}} Isolation dmg from 400/600/800 to 250/400/600 - Reduce {{champion:110}} ability dmg from 400/600/800 to 250/400/600 - {{champion:150}} ult stun after the knockback only stuns for 1s, so knockback CC's for 1.5s while afterwards the stun lasts for 1s for a total of 2.5s ^ Transforming resets attack speed of wild and {{item:3124}} 's, applies to all transformations.
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
Gamemode Fixes - Fix the 2nd getting the winner's end, being able to leave without forcing you to wait until the winner's circle is over. ^ Remove the optional watch the match after losing, should put either exit or re-queue - Remove the limited # of champs, it's stupid along with whoever decided that, it effectively screws you for NO REASON. Might as well surrender as 1 you're weakened and 2 you can't build towards any other "strategy" with limited gold, champ power, time and placement. trying will only stall the inevitable. - Everyone gets (same amount) of items (of the same lv/tier) ^ meaning if a person gets an item everyone else does as well, seems its random and someone can get nothing, that includes the amount of items gotten and tier (base or combined). The only RNG / randomness should be what item you get, like you can get the item you want or not. - Add a item store that either cost you gold to get the item you want or a random item, fixed priced meaning it won't increase the more of the same type you have or buying multiple. If random have an option to remove an item you might now want, the first being free and increasing 1 gold each per item banned/locked. ^ OR a randomizer where you re-roll your item with the same locking mechanic. ^ Give gold for champions defeated, one gold each and shouldn't depend on tier of champ as RNG removes the tactics/fairness. - Fix glitch where I had {{item:3070}} and was about to make seraph for {{champion:98}} , finally after 4 rounds, then it switched items on me making a demon item when **I NEVER F*** USED DEMONS.** - Don't rematch against the same opponent; If I didn't beat them the first time, I won't the next two times. Weaken bots, defeated opponents matches to be challenging but shouldn't rekt you. ^ Nerf PvE, shouldn't lose at all, should be a time where you're able to farm for gold and items. A champ alone should be able to solo the first 3 minion rounds, some might need help on the last. The Monster waves need nerf in dmg, att spd and abilities like those full hp regen. - Reduce the # of dmg taken when losing a match to the number of champs alive. For example, 6 alive did 17 when it should do only 6 dmg or 7 if you count spirit but I vote it shouldn't. This is the best mode/game you put out, sure it still has balanced issues like every other mode that has come out including the game itself. And sure the bugs and glitches makes it look like open alpha, but the open beta main game is a lot worse especially with those "it's balance" delusions. ^ Summons shouldn't count toward dmg on you if you lose, should a summon kill you it will count as 1 to represent it's summoner. For example, {{champion:60}} summoning 3 spiderlings for a total of 4 count as 1 regardless how many of them lived, same with elementalist's golem - Players (Spirits) have collision when they shouldn't, I tried to go to the other side to get champ during draft. Since the player was as close as they can get to the barrier, they push me back towards an unwanted champ. ^ Either remove player collision because it's pointless to have it in the first place or move the players further away during Draft ^ Also increase the radius of champ selection during Drafting, so you can squeeze through to get to the other side.I had a problem where I got the wrong champ because they're tightly packed. - TeamFight "Tactics" (TFT) more like TeamFight RNGtics or RNG TeamFights if you prefer; should change the name to that if none of my suggestions are applied. (Also the game with the amount of imbalance, bugs, glitches, disconnects, etc it's more of open alpha then open beta. The main game itself, LOL, is open beta.) - Champs get bugged and stand there doing nothing. I lost a match cause {{champion:19}} just stood there with full hp and died to a person needing one more hit. - Champs gridlocked, a melee champ you have in the back gets stuck and can't move. It's dumb as grids should be more about placement and range than movement. ^ For example, my {{champion:41}} instead of going left to attack the person 3 grids away, went around my team through the back to attack someone 8 grids away. He wasn't blocked nor did any assassins get near, soon as match started he decided to do that. Counted movement grids along with attack range, so it was actually moving two grids to attack in range on the third. - Has to be said, NO P2W mechanics that includes (secretly) "influencing" pairing or RNG like this https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/wuqlimbjdno1ccztvy8q.png. Bad enough with the "it's just cosmetic" Jim Sterling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5CDrq4dGg - Make the field larger, probably by getting rid of the useless scenery around the board, and increase bench by 1 to make it even. - Make the Item inventory take up a large portion on the left side instead of the current weird one that moves the item slots, and items along with it, glitching it out at time. ^ Needless to say make the item slots stationary so it won't move when you teleport to rival's arena. ^ Able to combine items on the item inventory without needing to place on champ first - Make it possible to separately build items on a single champ / add item slots to champs. Where you're able to build toward two items instead of waiting until you get the appropriate item that you need. * For example, having {{item:1038}} on {{champion:86}} to make {{item:3146}} , but no {{item:1058}} . Yet I also want to put {{item:3083}} on him and I do have 2 {{item:1011}} . But since he already came with {{item:1038}} on him it forces me to wait for the item I need before I can make {{item:3083}} . (Have to make another Balance Fixes didn't fit here.)
: Teamfight Tactics
There shouldn't be ranked as it's RNG. If you're going through with it, wouldn't be the first time for bad decisions, should factor in RNG and survivability into the rankings. For example, was RNG bad that it screwed you? How long did you last in every encounter,were your units obliterated instantly or was it down to the wire? Of course that's after balancing the Classes like Glaciar,Demons,ETC.
: Let's Nerf Jungle...
Nerf jungle in the sense of lowering camp monsters dmg. As it stands right now the dmg is too high that you're basically fighting another champ in terms on dmg. Well technically all mobs even at beginning as I believe they didn't add the amount of total dmg taken. For example, fighting red monster which does 95 dmg? while I deal 97. And the only reason you would win is because pots, leash and abilities.
: LeBlanc is nonsense
The problem is that Rito doesn't know how to balance giving buffs to champs when they don't need it, nerfs when they're already the weakest (Kindred), or buffing when they needed nerfs. Seasonal changes/tweaks are more of a way to manipulate players into not being bored. Like here your favorite champ changed now you have to get used to its new abilities it's almost like a new champ :D They probably go like "you may thank us for the **new content**" Other examples like the questionable movement speed all the champs have https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Movement_speed Like really... how are people with heavy armor faster than some without? Or "heavy build" faster than obviously Olympic runners. I "challenge" anyone to outrun a goat (Kindred) while wearing some of the armor these people have. Which I pointed it out here by comparing Garen heavy armor with Kindred's having only body weight as it seems the bow might be magical. You think Garen is faster than Kindred when she's got those legs? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/673ttjXb-kindred-is-the-only-one-who-needs-a-buff?comment=00010000 What I mentioned there is this... The broken/op aspect of champs doing one shots or whatever comes from the fact that they probably worship Shia Lebeouf. They believe this idea that dealing the most damage as fast as possible gives (an illusion of) fast paced action. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/what-is-lol "League of Legends is a **fast-paced**, competitive online game that blends the **speed and intensity**" enough said drops mic A clear example of this is Rengar one shoting people. It's actually two shots but it's so fast that it looks like one. There are other examples like CC vs tenacity, like for the most part it's hard to reach 50% tenacity. Runes and mercury boots should give 60% tenacity, but get both and tell me the value it actually gives you. I'll tell you 48%, then there's the unflinching keystones giving 20% when summoner spells are on cooldown. The total should be 80% instead it's around 52%. What about CC? well for starters 50% slow is way too much so imagine slows up to 99%. Well then that must mean durations are short and that 99% would only last 1s tops... Nope its one of the longest at 5s. As for duration the longest I've been stunlocked has been 10s without being able to do anything.
: Vote Fiddlesticks so That They Can Give Fiddlesticks the One Thing he TRULY Needs...
: She's as weak an assassin as {{champion:78}} or {{champion:34}} are because none of them are assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=0003000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T07:09:10.102+0000) > > She's as weak an assassin as {{champion:78}} or {{champion:34}} are because none of them are assassins. Obviously cause you're comparing oranges to apples and melons. Poppy is more of bruiser while Anivia is a mage both totally different from each other and Kindred as assassin.
: Kindred isn't an assassin. She has neither the burst nor the target access to be one and only has one ability that is even assassin-like, that being her E's execute damage.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=00030000000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-08T06:30:40.725+0000) > > Kindred isn't an assassin. She has neither the burst nor the target access to be one and only has one ability that is even assassin-like, that being her E's execute damage. Her damage comes from hunts and being late game. Hunts can easily be denied relying on champ hunts which she can't pull off without buff (rito giving buff) or jungle hunts even then you might die trying to get it. That's because rito hates her for whatever reason they won't buff or balance her leaving her the weakest assassin and champ in the game. Which leads to re-posting this again with my suggestion of how to balance Kindred to where she should be https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/rivkd7c6-kindred-tips?comment=0004
: i genuinely cant tell if you think this way or you're trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Succubús GF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=0003000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T02:15:48.777+0000) > > i genuinely cant tell if you think this way or you're trolling Are you? as that is common knowledge and sense. Maybe you lack logic and thats where the problem is.
: Oh come ON! Lighten up buttercup. As a dog and cat lover, the chat being only pet sounds seems funny to me and i look forward to playing so i can get involved. Its a funny and cute way to celebrate this final battle, the culmination of many years worth of skins (including April Fools, Holiday and other skins based on animals and even KDA) that has all lead to the most wonderful thing in League of Legends: CATS VS DOGS. Woof Bark, MEOOOW!
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2019-04-01T21:40:54.579+0000) > > Oh come ON! Lighten up buttercup. As a dog and cat lover, the chat being only pet sounds seems funny to me and i look forward to playing so i can get involved. Its a funny and cute way to celebrate this final battle, the culmination of many years worth of skins (including April Fools, Holiday and other skins based on animals and even KDA) that has all lead to the most wonderful thing in League of Legends: CATS VS DOGS. Woof Bark, MEOOOW! What does being a dog/cat lover have anything to do with it? Being a animal lover myself I don't see the point of this shi**y idea nor would I want to force others to partake. If only a few people want to be idiots they can do just that but the rest should have a option to take it off. forcing it on everyone is just going to make the toxic community even more toxic then you ret**ds go like, "why is the community so toxic" Apparently I heard it was because the community have been saying to turn off all chat. For starters it's the first I heard of it. Secondly please quote me on ever saying that in the first place. I'm more concerned about broken(unbalanced) roster, lack of support and their automated response, bug issues, etc than all chat issues that I can just mute all or ignore. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ZMEBdnGH-april-fools-update Stupid things like this should be optional, I suggest to watch the spike of negative behavior/chat during and afterwards when this sh**ty idea is removed and realize the problem you created. The toxic community is cultivated by the toxic devs. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/OeHqieiR-when-the-toxic-community-is-taking-its-tole-on-you
: >Wrong Lol no. She is amarksman. It's how she is classed. Get it together.
> [{quoted}](name=Lilithh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-24T01:55:31.297+0000) > > Lol no. > She is amarksman. It's how she is classed. Get it together. Yea assassin marksman what of it?
: When the toxic community is taking it's tole on you
Toxic community starts at the top with devs, if they are toxic they breed a toxic community. It's like that saying about a rotten apple spreading to the rest. Getting rid of toxic players won't do anything as the ones getting rid of toxicity also happens to be toxic, so more toxic players will show up and continue to spread in an endless cycle. And of course devs will shift blame to the players and come up with excuses like, ‘Well, that’s people. That’s humans.’ There’s always going to be the one percent that’s out there and disruptive,” https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/20/17143610/league-of-legends-toxic-players-tyler1-riot-games Bullsh**, they're there because you ignore them. For example, I was banned because another player locked in adc and wanted me {{champion:81}} without any supporting abilities to be support. Even though I called it, locked in within 10s and he locked in like 30s after. I do remember he picked an adc with at least one support ability that was a slow it's better than having 0 CC/support. This was back then with the stupid and broken tribunal. For starters how unjustly I was punished even though he was in the wrong and somehow managed to convince other trolls to report me for no reason. And how nothing stops people at the tribunal from being toxic/trolling and just banning people regardless of innocence. I went against that tribunal and as you would of guessed it the automated response "after checking BS, which you didn't, we have found blah blah BS evidence to be correct" Another incident is with support tickets how is how I just get auto-responses and a ticket resolved when it isn't. I also have a issue with the balancing suggestions in which they only listen to players who are the top in the competitive scene instead of the majority of the community and some common sense/logic. Or how about the stupid automated leaver status, they refuse to remove punishments because,"they are unable to do so" It's bad enough I was punished to help my mom against an abusive stepdad, FYI apparently they support domestic violence, but they also have the nerve TO LIE saying they can't do anything, when in fact they're too lazy to do something. There were also multiple times that the game itself cause me to lag and lose connection even though youtube/spotify didn't have this "My wifi disconnection BS" nor did the game on the phone I was playing proving it was their service that was messing up. Literally the fastest and easiest way to get back in the game was to exit the client and go back in, getting the leaver status because I took so long or the match ended. Staying and letting the shi**y game fix itself will take twice as long (minimum) or fail to connect thus forcing you to exit the client and coming back in. FYI I can confirm from support that once you get that AFK status you already have a mark towards the leaver status continuing to play/or coming back/winning the match for those noobs does not remove it. Literally you can just leave nothing will remove it, the mark is permanent towards being punished for leaving REGARDLESS OF REASON even if its their fault. Just play and the matches normally until the end for who knows how long (over 2 months of countless matches) to start over at 0 marks.
: Kindred isnt an assassin
> [{quoted}](name=Lilithh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-02-03T20:26:38.402+0000) > > Kindred isnt an assassin Wrong she is but she can't really do dmg until late game but that's true for everyone. Really the problem is having her being balanced in a (compared to) broken roster thats why she under-performs. I suggested a balance here, mostly just giving utility than dmg. Although by giving her this utility it will give more dmg for eample increased attack range and Wolf having vision in bushes. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/rivkd7c6-kindred-tips?comment=0004
koshkyra (NA)
: The problem is that basically every assassin is like this right now so it would be unfair to “fix” only her.
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RExLpQm7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-03T14:42:51.074+0000) > > The problem is that basically every assassin is like this right now so it would be unfair to “fix” only her. Not {{champion:203}}, she seems to be the only balanced champ in lol and she needs a buff. Furthermore you're under the impression no one else deserves a nerf Like I said before {{champion:203}} in the only balanced champ, so everyone else needs a nerf and bard will go back to how he came out. The only exception is reducing the where the chimes appear, even now it's too large; I know he's a wanderer but he can still wander his ass is a smaller area. People still b**ching asking where I was when they died, like bch play safe against 2. Need to get rid of the whole appease Shia Lebeouf mentally that goes into this game. Whether it's the balance team or the head of said team, LOL needs to fire their as_. Edit: Please enlighten me how it's OK that supports can burst or how a HEAVY TANK like {{champion:86}} is faster than a assassin/huntress like {{champion:203}}. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Movement_speed {{champion:203}} with 325 speed vs {{champion:86}} 340? explain that logically. In my opinion {{champion:203}} should be one of the fastest considering physical qualities and having nothing to weight her down. Then there's {{champion:80}} with 355 speed even though he wears a lot of armor. {{champion:203}} should have 350 speed, there are 7 just as fast as her and 5 faster. Everyone's speed needs to be changed around to account for physical traits, weight and mobility. Tanks should be the slowest and assassins the fastest, just like supports should just support not burst.
Dr Dog (NA)
: kindred is a tier 2 jger tho? she doesnt needs buffs or nerfs shes perfectly fine in the meta rn hell shes actually strong
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=673ttjXb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-29T23:47:52.779+0000) > > kindred is a tier 2 jger tho? she doesnt needs buffs or nerfs shes perfectly fine in the meta rn hell shes actually strong I disagree I posted reasons why but you didn't except saying she's good as she is. Give reasons or your point is is basically an lie/opinion. > [{quoted}](name=Gabriyel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=673ttjXb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-30T00:30:41.465+0000) > > Also {{champion:113}} is objectively the worst jungler in the game right now. :( That's what you get for playing support/tank as jungle. You will do better as support. Also last I check {{champion:113}} isn't intended to be played as jungle. > [{quoted}](name=woodvsmurph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=673ttjXb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-30T00:10:54.532+0000) > > KIndred is a somewhat challenging niche pick adc mostly played in the jg. She takes more thought than graves or yi, but if you have some skill she's perfectly fine as-is. Do things right, she can be downright op; do them wrong, and she feels useless. That's kinda the price you pay for playing a short ranged squishy champ in a game filled with 1-shot burst and near-1-shot dps champs. But that doesn't mean she's weak. She is not fine at all, coming from the best {{champion:203}} in LOL, self-proclaimed of course prove me wrong. Even when done right she falls short compared to other junglers that's why I listed some that can deny her hunts, and out-do her in every aspect. This imaginary idea you have of her being fine comes from getting kills by KS, being assisted, or actually ganking someone, in mostly late game. Something anyone can do, do better and most of the time don't have to resort to it. The broken/op aspect of champs doing one shots or whatever comes from the fact that they probably worship Shia Lebeouf. They believe this idea that dealing the most damage as fast as possible gives (an illusion of) fast paced action. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/what-is-lol "League of Legends is a **fast-paced**, competitive online game that blends the **speed and intensity**" enough said *drops mic*
Rioter Comments
Eoroch (NA)
: Kindred tips?
There really isn't any point to play her as she's the weakest champ. That's because she happens to be the only balanced champ in LOL; The other that I know of WAS Bard. Not sure why rito hates her so much thinking she was op at any point when she wasn't. She has no escapes, no cc, her dmg is beaten by a lot of other champs. Her hunt passive could potentially make her op but NO ONE WILL EVER REACH THE AMOUNT OF HUNTS for that. So that's no excuse to nerf her when in fact she needed a buff because she relies on hunts to get balanced. But it's very easy to deny her hunts, I think there's a pattern on what gets marked, and I rather not say but its pretty obvious. Really Kindred is a late game champ assuming she gets hunts which like I said easy to counter because she deals less dmg than others and is very squishy with no cc or escapes. A buff or rework on her abilities is a must I suggest: Stats - Her basic attack range should be 550 or 600 - Movement Speed should be 350 Passive - All monsters should be marked not just river and enemy jungle - Marking baron should start at around 10+ hunts not 6 - Actually randomize marks, rather not say why this needs to be done, but its obvious if you notice it Q - Increase hit range probably to match her basic attack range or half of it (optional - does not scale with passive increased range so it would only match her starting attack range) - Increase distance travel of vault by 25% up to 50% - Kindred should still be able to basic attack while vaulting W - Give True Vision within AOE even in bush / Or True Vision can only activate when in AOE and enemy is under 50% HP - Prioritize weakest and nearest enemy champion - Wolf should travel to targets faster/instantly and doesn't need to return to middle unless there are no enemies in range. Meaning if an enemy goes into AOE as the wolf is heading towards center it will turn around to attack instead of going to center. E - Ability should also act as a basic attack instead of just marking, doesn't count towards the bonus dmg. It just happens to attack while it marks. R - Increase the HP threshold for you and allies by 50%. So while enemies stop at 10% hp you and allies would stop at 20% - Enemies do not heal (optional) - Reduce AOE by 30%
: In fact, quite the opposite is the case ( according to **Riot Jinxylord** ) here is the quote from **Riot Jinxylord**: >AoE control mages, poke mages, and tanks look a bit strong. Bruisers and Assassins look a bit weak. --- i mean its quiet obvious why controll and poke mages are so stron in this mode 1. **range is rly strong** in general 2. a bunch of these events are **restricted to small areas** (King of the Hill, Push the Cart, Bardle Royale when you just wait a bit till the playarea gets smaller) and **most mages have massive AoE dmg / cc which most of the time guarantees that u win the event** super ez (looking at stuff like {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:1}} etc) 3. **the on fire / killing spree buff is RLY strong on ranged champs / mages / tanks** because **mages / ranged champs in general are super save and can bust and oneshot everyone (especially melees) before they can even reach them.** they walk around with the buff for ages and kill everything in sight (they even increased the dmg taken % for ranged champs already - but that doesnt matter if nobody can dmg them in the first place cause they are so save with their long range) **tanks are rly stong with the buff as** well cause they deal way to much dmg anyways while beeing unkillable with the buff **they kill everyone even faster and they dont care at all about the additional dmg taken cause they are way too tanky anyways** 4. **ranged champs / mages are rly for coming back after a lost event cause they dont have that many problems against these op rewards** for example the (imo most broken reward:) **Blessing of Janna** that gives everyone a shield **until it is broken** - and that shield is MASSIVE! basically everyone runs around with 2x their HP **this reward alone completely shuts down melee champs cause there is no way they can go in (trade or all in) and burst through that shield without dieing instantly** **ranged champs / poke mages on the other hand can just poke 24/7 until the shields are gone** its also easier for them to trigger the GA from the Zilean reward compared to melee champs (melee champs go all in - procc max 1 GA and then die ; ranged/poke champs can just poke them down so they trigger the GA way easier)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSpiritslayer,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A6uAU8Yl,comment-id=00fe00000000,timestamp=2018-08-19T13:41:21.645+0000) > > In fact, quite the opposite is the case ( according to **Riot Jinxylord** ) > > here is the quote from **Riot Jinxylord**: > > --- > i mean its quiet obvious why controll and poke mages are so stron in this mode > > 1. **range is rly strong** in general > 2. a bunch of these events are **restricted to small areas** (King of the Hill, Push the Cart, Bardle Royale when you just wait a bit till the playarea gets smaller) and **most mages have massive AoE dmg / cc which most of the time guarantees that u win the event** super ez (looking at stuff like {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:1}} etc) > 3. **the on fire / killing spree buff is RLY strong on ranged champs / mages / tanks** > because **mages / ranged champs in general are super save and can bust and oneshot everyone (especially melees) before they can even reach them.** they walk around with the buff for ages and kill everything in sight > (they even increased the dmg taken % for ranged champs already - but that doesnt matter if nobody can dmg them in the first place cause they are so save with their long range) > **tanks are rly stong with the buff as** well cause they deal way to much dmg anyways while beeing unkillable > with the buff **they kill everyone even faster and they dont care at all about the additional dmg taken cause they are way too tanky anyways** > 4. **ranged champs / mages are rly for coming back after a lost event cause they dont have that many problems against these op rewards** > for example the (imo most broken reward:) **Blessing of Janna** that gives everyone a shield **until it is broken** - and that shield is MASSIVE! basically everyone runs around with 2x their HP > **this reward alone completely shuts down melee champs cause there is no way they can go in (trade or all in) and burst through that shield without dieing instantly** > **ranged champs / poke mages on the other hand can just poke 24/7 until the shields are gone** > its also easier for them to trigger the GA from the Zilean reward compared to melee champs (melee champs go all in - procc max 1 GA and then die ; ranged/poke champs can just poke them down so they trigger the GA way easier) Well for for starters she's wrong, secondly where's the proof besides her word? Of course ranged and mages have a little advantage they can poke and burst multiple target safely from out of range. But once melee closes the gap they are nothing with burst&(the other word) add a hard cc like silence,stun or knockup there's nothing you can do. About janne shield that is a lie because I died instantly at full hp + shield to a xin? Frankly the problem I see here is that you're among those who believe everything they tell you.
: Fighters / Bruisers are rly weak (not only in Nexus Blitz - in general) and even **WITH the 2 new items that were supposed to help them - they are still rly weak** guess there is just no hope for fighters ...
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSpiritslayer,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A6uAU8Yl,comment-id=00fe,timestamp=2018-08-18T01:45:51.290+0000) > > Fighters / Bruisers are rly weak (not only in Nexus Blitz - in general) > and even **WITH the 2 new items that were supposed to help them - they are still rly weak** > guess there is just no hope for fighters ... Quite the opposite melee champs are broken and have an advantage here. They have more items that give them protections and dmg, there's at least 5 items while mages only have {{item:3001}} and the only armor item is {{item:3157}} which sucks because the last thing you need is to be surrounded by enemy team ready to F you up. So really there's no armor item for mages while melee have {{item:3172}} {{item:3161}} {{item:4004}} {{item:3053}} {{item:4001}} {{item:3005}}
Taikobou (NA)
: But the compact map argument works of SR during team fights. Unless you create mechanics exclusive for the map, i dont see the need for further balancing and changes to champions. And to be honest, about luck, SR has being a coin flip for a while. Late game has turn into sudden death mode, since the tower are made of butter and death timers are huge. I lost a lot of games because my team decides to have fun when ahead, instead of winning. Just one bad team fight above 30 minutes and you lose the game. From mid lane to nexus, 5 tower in less then 30 seconds. The game is a mess, overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Taikobou,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A6uAU8Yl,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T05:09:47.809+0000) > > But the compact map argument works of SR during team fights. Unless you create mechanics exclusive for the map, i dont see the need for further balancing and changes to champions. > And to be honest, about luck, SR has being a coin flip for a while. Late game has turn into sudden death mode, since the tower are made of butter and death timers are huge. I lost a lot of games because my team decides to have fun when ahead, instead of winning. > Just one bad team fight above 30 minutes and you lose the game. From mid lane to nexus, 5 tower in less then 30 seconds. > The game is a mess, overall. They do it all the time like the hyperbs events where your abilities have lower cooldowns. I seem to recall and event where we faced against stronger versions of champs like Lux ulting in different directions at the same time. 5 Garen spinning in a large AOE, it's been a long time but if they can do that for a TEMPORARY EVENT then they can do it for a permanent mode like Aram. The question is would they bother listening to anyone who isn't in the very top? (cause of no team)
: The blitz hook buff is terrible and needs to go
> [{quoted}](name=NotSoEvilDead,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A6uAU8Yl,comment-id=0132,timestamp=2018-08-19T08:22:18.715+0000) > > The blitz hook buff is terrible and needs to go I don't mind but it shouldnt go through minions, should be regular pull if not then remove.
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Nexus Blitz - Week 1 Feedback and Patch Notes
Less love for melee champs too many bushes all over the place with just enough obstacles for ghostwalker to be effective Ghostwalker that makes you immune in obstacles which there's alot here. Spear of Shojin - basically decreasing dmg taken Spectral Cutlass - rewind back to spot after 4s Atma's reckoning - dmg/tank hybrid item Zephyr - dmg with tenacity Sterack's Gage - dmg/tank hybrid item All Mages have that offered def and power was Abyssal Mark and Bloodletter's Veil THAT ARE WORTH GETTING.
Taikobou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Scuttle,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=A6uAU8Yl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-15T19:10:16.677+0000) > > Feedback: > > Needs bans No, it doesnt need bans. Hyper balancing this mode will end up having random champions, like ARAM and URF. It is impossible to balance 140 champions.
Actually it is possible to balance 140 champs as all of them need balancing regardless of this mode or not. And furthermore any introduced mode should balance each champ further. Like for example in Aram reducing cast range and especially AOEs as it's more compact. For this mode Ziggs shouldn't be able to spam and keep multiple bombs on the floor, a simple fix would be to remove the old bombs once he placed the new ones. So he can only ever have one out at a time then again I really only ever saw two out as I just arrived but the place is already compact as it is. Lee like in regular need dmg reduction there's a difference between being stronger at lower lvs vs being broken. As for the Nexus walking BS. It should never destroy Nexus. If anything all that EVER DOES is reduce Nexus hp, to actually destroy and win you have to go directly to it and finish it off there. And keep Nexus repair. It shares the same problem Dominion had forcing the game to end prematurely cause of points. While here it's more of luck where **it's totally possible **to lose the match even if you had been winning since the beginning.
: Learn More | PROJECT: Hunters Event
You guys should at least test it out before going live. Already found some issues. - Remove moving spotlights or reduce its chasing spd by minimum of 25% / Also when jumping rooftops it should delay least 2 secs before it follows -Remove or reduce the area of fixed spotlights -Evicts from base should be timed (lasting a bit longer than it is right now). It shouldnt evict for any other reason regardless if enemy becomes hunters it shouldnt force evict you, waiting for their broken hunter to run out is a valid strategy. Also when i respawned and was immediately evicted before i could move or buy anything which is bs. -Remove movement spd bonus of hunters or reduce by minimum of 50% -Should be able to go back to base -Less clunky map where it's not all enclosed, narrow and small.
: It 100% justifies it. If you are going you are going to go out of your way on purpose to ruin 4 other players fun for 30+ minutes then yes you are going to hear about it. If you did it in real life you would get punched in the face. No such thing as building wrong? Build AD hiemer and let me know how that goes, or ap Ashe. If you want to break the meta and be an idiot play normals... Don't play a competitive ranked match and not take it serious. As long as someone trolls they will hear about it.. end of story. You can report trolls all you want considering you must be one but i will put them in their place rather I get reported or not.
"anyone can build whatever they want *unless* they go *ap* on a ad like *vayne*" You totally missed the point. I already said dont go ap on vayne who is adc. other than that long as you build ad like bloodthirster or whatever, then you shouldn't harass.
Ypherion (NA)
: Let's talk about the jungle
How about reducing the dmg dealt by monsters? Frankly its too high thats its like fighting a champion (probably stronger than one but without abilities). I believe you also believe its the answer considering the recent nerf to the overgrown chicken. Most have the leash on the frog or rock crab with is pretty useless since you just smite for the bonus to take on the red/blue buff. each camp practically forces you to waste a potion (i go from crab-red-frog-blue = 4 healing pots). Only able to purchase machete and 2 pots, best case scenario one healing pot at red and another at blue. worst case you have to recall after second camp. Not only would you be able to jungle more efficiently, if you need to farm instead of clearing one camp at a time you can clear two (this goes for the rest not just jungle)
: Or maybe don't be so bad? Majority of people are toxic because some idiot is off trying to solo baron at level 13, not warding, not grouping , building wrong and feeding their lane instead of playing passive. That is 10x more toxic then someone saying you suck. They need a requirement to even play ranked other than just being level 30 and owning like 12 champs. If you don't meet the requirements you should not be allowed to play ranked. That is logic.. end of story.
not sure being bad justifies bullying. And building wrong? no such thing unlike the meta LOL is trying to force on us (update for jungle having to have smite for items). anyone can build whatever they want unless they go ap on a ad like vayne but i doubt it happens as much. no one mentioned ranked and who cares if you don't have a team with TS you wont get very far. Also you could report but its a waste of time, since LOL supports bullying. Was in a game where i called ad? But this pr*** instant locks ez? didn't bother calling and claiming he said it first or whatever. throughout the game kept telling me to get supp items and what not, telling me off multiple times before i finally told him off (provoked) but im the one who gets banned. So banned 3 times all of which provoked .-.

Valerdi

Level 215 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion