: "Why is Bacon back?"
hey dude remember that time i saw your picture and it turned out you looked like a long-haired emo kid in 10th grade?
GemCrash (NA)
: Team had 20k gold lead, took 10 seconds of 5 man focus to kill a Chogath
: > [{quoted}](name=Lynch All Karmas,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MQjx9YYz,comment-id=000000020000000000010001,timestamp=2017-07-22T03:26:32.701+0000) > > why is this clown back why is this child speaking to a god?
> [{quoted}](name=Baconstr1pz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MQjx9YYz,comment-id=0000000200000000000100010001,timestamp=2017-07-22T03:57:50.374+0000) > > why is this child speaking to a god? Glad to see you still have that edgy as fuck avatar, Pasty face.
nyce (NA)
: Question for Higher Elo Players from a Silver
sorry pal but there are no high elo players here
: Chester Bennington (Lead singer of Linkin Park) dead by suicide :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MQjx9YYz,comment-id=000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T03:24:41.620+0000) > > I've admitted that I check enough boxes. I believe you when you say you're acquainted with the hallmarks, but even you must acknowledge that it's merely a spectrum. And genetic to boot. I believe it comes from my father's side. We are very alike, but he is less driven than I. > > I make no effort to hide my intentions and value honesty. I increase the level of jargon as a metric for my benefit, to see where your own level lies. Too many google academics nowadays, you can never be sure. Nice try. Google academics is an insult to discredit my intellectual and academic superiority. I have a masters in psychology and a minor in biology, sociology and biochemistry. I study psychopaths thoroughly. Don't worry. I've faced tougher psychopaths. Your inability to gaslight is failing so you resort to flattery because part of you fears I may be superior so you're doing a risk mitigation assessment on our conversation. Fascinating. You are right though. It is a spectrum BUT it is definitely not genetic. For the most part anyways. Strong cultural and environmental factors apply. Early child abuse combined with the North American cultural capitalistic identity to be superior reinforce the psychopaths existence making our society a social playground for the perpretrator... or should I say survivor? Either way, definitely environmental. I doubt you get it from your father's side. I've studied psychopaths heavily. Their condition is a myth. The reality is, psychopaths don't exist. It's a type of post traumatic stress disorder. But why is there such a denial for a cure? Why are psychopaths the "incurable"?
> [{quoted}](name=leona4lyfe,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MQjx9YYz,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T03:42:06.144+0000) > > Nice try. Google academics is an insult to discredit my intellectual and academic superiority. I have a masters in psychology and a minor in biology, sociology and biochemistry. I study psychopaths thoroughly. > > Don't worry. I've faced tougher psychopaths. You're inability to gaslight is failing so you resort to flattery because part of you fears I may be superior so you're doing a risk mitigation on our conversation. Fascinating. > > You are right though. It is a spectrum BUT it is definitely not genetic. For the most part anyways. Strong cultural and environmental factors apply. Early child abuse combined with the North American cultural capitalistic identity to be superior reinforce the psychopaths existence making our society a social playground for the perpretrator... or should I say survivor? Either way, definitely environmental. I doubt you get it from your father's side. I've studied psychopaths heavily. Their condition is a myth. The reality is, psychopaths don't exist. > > It's a type of post traumatic stress disorder. But why is there such a denial for a cure? Why are psychopaths the "incurable"? *your
: Post what youre listening to right now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0dZu9rTsSM Been listening to a lot of Flobots and Run the Jewels
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W8K54H4w,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T02:52:50.626+0000) > > No thanks, Ruski devil. Partypanda confirmed Russian hacker who leaked documents and rigged the election.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W8K54H4w,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T02:53:44.438+0000) > > Partypanda confirmed Russian hacker who leaked documents and rigged the election. Piece of shit got the human incarnation of salmonella elected
: I give zero fucks. I stopped trusting rito 5 years ago when they proved they were an evil and greedy corporation. If any one trusts a company who's CEO cheated at his own game and hired permanently banned ex pro players to do it, then they are a fool and deserve to be upset.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=seBei3Wn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-22T02:52:10.935+0000) > > I give zero fucks. > > I stopped trusting rito 5 years ago when they proved they were an evil and greedy corporation. > > If any one trusts a company who's CEO cheated at his own game and hired permanently banned ex pro players to do it, then they are a fool and deserve to be upset. Good god you're whiny.
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W8K54H4w,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-07-22T02:45:55.356+0000) > > Russia is disgusting. https://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/olga.jpg Fight me.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W8K54H4w,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-07-22T02:52:09.340+0000) > > https://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/olga.jpg > > Fight me. No thanks, Ruski devil.
: If you die on Nacho Day
: "Comrade" is now the official term of address for GD.
: Titles here! Come get your Titles! Boards Titles here!
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakojo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8xlAfWv3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-07-20T15:00:32.480+0000) > > If I recall correctly, CNN was one of the most accurate broadcasting media sources out there. I think Politifact did fact checking on them? I'll look and see if I can find it. However, that doesn't excuse the fact that a lot of main stream news organizations are using their pull to push dogshit stories to everyone making them feel concerned about things that shouldn't even cause an alarm. Not to mention the whole false story debacle a few months ago. Surprisingly, I find more credible things from smaller, print/web only sources that aren't laced with language that leads to one side or the other. Lately, I've been reading things from Reuters. They don't seem too bad. > > EDIT: http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2014/sep/16/fact-checking-fox-msnbc-and-cnn-punditfacts-networ/ > > Found the article, it's from 2014, interpret it as you will. I'm hoping another story like this comes out to talk about current trends. cnn has always been a slave to the liberal agenda politifact is run by clinton foundation
> [{quoted}](name=The King Discord,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8xlAfWv3,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-07-20T16:58:05.763+0000) > > cnn has always been a slave to the liberal agenda > > politifact is run by clinton foundation that is some next level autism my friend
: Titles here! Come get your Titles! Boards Titles here!
: I don't watch anime, but I'll rate your anime waifus out of 5.
Um excuse me, did you just purposely leave mine out? What is this blatant bias?
Rioter Comments
: If the gave Azir 20 more base damage on his W right now
Oh shit you're right, 20 extra base damage would definitely make him not garbage again.
: which is fake news
Probably the 71 year old man who spends all day watching day time news and then tweets about it at 3 in the morning.
: I don't watch anime, but I'll rate your anime waifus out of 5.
This is my waifu, I am unashamed. http://i.imgur.com/jyZalXR.jpg
patmax17 (EUW)
: I don't feel much for this particular decision, but if you set a precedent with Gangster Twitch, more requests will follow (e.g., Kuro an Shiro for Star Guardian Jinx' Q)
> [{quoted}](name=patmax17,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xoI730fL,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2016-10-13T06:45:39.017+0000) > > I don't feel much for this particular decision, but if you set a precedent with Gangster Twitch, more requests will follow (e.g., Kuro an Shiro for Star Guardian Jinx' Q) What? Nobody is setting a precedent with anything.
Twistana (NA)
: Why do people chose to stay in lane with 5 hp instead of backing off safely?
Because the vast majority of League players are bronze/silver/gold? They think staying with that little health is worth it because they don't want to lose any CS to their tower, but the risk of dying far outweighs the loss of 5-10 CS.
La Spork (NA)
: [Patch 6.2 - Diamond Only] The Official Scale of Skilled - Not Skilled.
obvious troll, you list azir as being more difficult than annie
: I'm convinced that people who say she's OP play with their sound muted she literally tells you how to fight her
> [{quoted}](name=Metaspark,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EMoVKiWH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-31T05:10:38.034+0000) > > I'm convinced that people who say she's OP play with their sound muted > > she literally tells you how to fight her ayyy lmao
: Riot can never give Illaoi any significant buffs
Yeah, her ult is just a massive sign that says "Just walk away". As I said, her lack of hard CC/sticking power is what makes her little minigame so useless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EMoVKiWH,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-31T04:57:20.718+0000) > > Her E is just too forgiving to use and too punishing to be hit by. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's strong right now (she's super bleh and underwhelming cause no hard CC/sticking power) but if she were to be given legitimate buffs to make her a strong/meta champion without changing her E, she would be unbelievably broken. you do know.... she is extremely strong right? she needs no buffs
> [{quoted}](name=3ternalkarma,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EMoVKiWH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-31T04:58:35.258+0000) > > you do know.... she is extremely strong right? she needs no buffs Uhhh...what? You actually think she's strong? wut
Rioter Comments
: I remember why I don't play Evelynn now
The reason you don't play Eve should be that she's ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jjM3y0xE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-29T00:30:59.084+0000) > > The idea of forced consumption of either the Tornado or Windwall is a net nerf for Yasuo. Give veigar an ult with an additional 200% ap. because he will be using it more, it is a net nerf as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jjM3y0xE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-29T00:38:46.805+0000) > > Give veigar an ult with an additional 200% ap. because he will be using it more, it is a net nerf as well. Additional 200% ap is clearly a buff, making Yasuo's Q and W interact the way you described is a nerf. They aren't even comparable.
: New idea for Yasuo!
The idea of forced consumption of either the Tornado or Windwall is a net nerf for Yasuo.
: New idea for Yasuo!
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1t1dJmUe,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T00:35:28.418+0000) > > This is entire thread is just a way to bash low elo players and act like you're good cause "muh raka top xDDDDDDDD". I was low elo too, we all were. I was as low as bronze 4 and I sure didn't climb by thinking I was fucking good at this game. It's not an insult, it's not bad to be bad at a game. I don't have shame for being horrible at CS:GO or Smash, and no one should be ashamed for being bad at league.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1t1dJmUe,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T00:37:37.930+0000) > > I was low elo too, we all were. I was as low as bronze 4 and I sure didn't climb by thinking I was fucking good at this game. > > It's not an insult, it's not bad to be bad at a game. I don't have shame for being horrible at CS:GO or Smash, and no one should be ashamed for being bad at league. Your logic is flawed because you're not just saying people aren't good, you're full on insulting them. Between this crap and your rage issues I'm surprised you haven't been perma'd yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1t1dJmUe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-13T00:28:57.264+0000) > > It amazes me when I play with Maya Fey...and he gets ragey cause his team won't follow his calls, but the second they do they die over and over again. > > You ain't shit bud, don't make a post just to dick wave and insult people. I never said I was anything bud.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1t1dJmUe,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-13T00:32:35.656+0000) > > I never said I was anything bud. This is entire thread is just a way to bash low elo players and act like you're good cause "muh raka top xDDDDDDDD".
: It amazes me when I play in lower ranks...
It amazes me when I play with Maya Fey...and he gets ragey cause his team won't follow his calls, but the second they do they die over and over again. You ain't shit bud, don't make a post just to dick wave and insult people.
EnvyAny1 (NA)
: Vote For My Main for Season 6
Why is Renekton listed? lol
: I support the motion to add Haunt to Maya's team. And not at all because I voted for that team to win in the polls... Nah. Nothing like that. \#LetHauntPlayWitEm
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZMToZEz,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:56:10.928+0000) > > I support the motion to add Haunt to Maya's team. > > And not at all because I voted for that team to win in the polls... > > Nah. Nothing like that. > > \#LetHauntPlayWitEm We don't need him to win, our team is godlike.
: Who is streaming this garbage? I want to watch this full toilet event happen since I'll be stable internet bound.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZMToZEz,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:47:52.754+0000) > > Who is streaming this garbage? I want to watch this full toilet event happen since I'll be stable internet bound. http://www.twitch.tv/fekevents
: > [{quoted}](name=yokazo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=00020000000000000002,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:23:35.990+0000) > > WHOA WHOA WHOA. REPLACING A SILVER WITH A DIAMOND? > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=00020000000000000003,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:25:10.829+0000) > > What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you replacing a silver with a diamond when Sohleks was his sub? I'm not coordinating this at all, that's why I said "as far as I know". I'm only delivering the message that I've seen the event staff make.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=000200000000000000030002,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:40:32.229+0000) > > I'm not coordinating this at all, that's why I said "as far as I know". I'm only delivering the message that I've seen the event staff make. You're right, mb Fizz. Nothing against you. Sorry 'bout that.
: Chicken Wrap's team is now officially stacked
"Hey man, this isn't my fault and I don't agree with it, but I'm not gonna do shit to fix it" - Chickenwrap 2015
: > [{quoted}](name=GG Yoona lm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=000200000000000000030001,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:29:52.046+0000) > > Thought sohleks was subbing for me if we play on sunday, so confused now lel... Stuff happened. We probably will still be able to get you a sub though.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=0002000000000000000300010000,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:32:18.765+0000) > > Stuff happened. We probably will still be able to get you a sub though. Explain why a silver was subbed by a diamond.
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=00020000000000000003,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:25:10.829+0000) > > What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you replacing a silver with a diamond when Sohleks was his sub? Actually, bruisingprune played ADC which ChickenWrap was intending to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=000200000000000000030000,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:29:37.897+0000) > > Actually, bruisingprune played ADC which ChickenWrap was intending to play. Please explain the logic in replacing a silver with a diamond.
: Chicken Wrap's team is now officially stacked
None of these tourney organizers think, apparently.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:05:05.282+0000) > > Tons of miscommunication, I should still be on the team. As far as I know, the names currently on the list is just the people who played yesterday, and your name should be in BrusingPrune's spot.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZsiuMbHf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-14T23:07:02.834+0000) > > As far as I know, the names currently on the list is just the people who played yesterday, and your name should be in BrusingPrune's spot. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you replacing a silver with a diamond when Sohleks was his sub?
: Chicken Wrap's team is now officially stacked
CW's method to winning: Bitch constantly, and eventually people stop caring and let you do whatever you want.
: FEK tournament semi-finals predicition thread
: they probably have a new skin lined up for him so they are buffing him to sell it god knows he didnt need buffs as it was but they gave him like 9
> [{quoted}](name=Nunya Bezwacks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WhUIV161,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2015-11-12T04:15:03.303+0000) > > they probably have a new skin lined up for him so they are buffing him to sell it god knows he didnt need buffs as it was but they gave him like 9 Name his buffs. He hasn't received a single direct net gain buff at all this year.
: The Climb: Advanced Yasuo Tips & Tricks | Redmercy
ITT: Bunch of salty low elo shitters.
Meddler (NA)
: Some thoughts on the current state of Sona: 1. There are a number of Sona players who find Sona unsatisfying and feel she needs to be buffed, including some players posting on Boards who've felt that way at least since her rework last year. 2. Sona's performance in game, outside of organized professional play, is in a pretty reasonable spot, even in high Elo solo queue. She's also got a bit of the Amumu/Yi effectiveness by Elo curve going on, where she'll be pretty dominant in average games if she's a strong pick in high tier play. That matches up with her play rate, which is quite a bit higher (2-3 times on average, depending on the region) in average Elo ranges versus high Elo. That puts Sona at a pretty average play rate at most tiers of play, though does mean she's underrepresented in high tier play.. 3. Sona's got a kit design that makes it really hard for her power to be satisfying. Her power's split between spell casts that affect multiple targets, auras that can affect multiple allies and power chord effects. That means each individual effect has to be pretty weak and therefore hard to feel, let alone feel good about. 4. Sona's got a really high reliability kit. Provided you've got at least a moderate handle on how her kit works you're going to see fairly consistent output from her. Because her lows aren't very low that also contrains our ability to give her high highs. 5. Sona's auras are powerful ally buffing effects with a high uptime. That means if solo lane Sona's ever in a spot where she's a solid, satisfying pick duo lane Sona's almost certainly pretty overpowered (since she's able to access her full effectiveness by contrast). That issue could potentially be addressed by adding a mechanic to Sona that's only useful if she's solo laning, though that runs the risk of feeling really forced and post laning adds yet another mechanic to a kit that's already splitting its power into a lot of pieces as above. 6. In terms of where that leaves us we could introduce some less reliable abilities and concentrate power (e.g. by removing auras, power chord or multi hit spells and in exchange buffing the remaining elements) to address points 3 and 4 above. That would lead to a drastically different Sona however. There might also be room for some small QoL or buffs, and I expect Sona will be discussed again internally after preseason follow up's on a good track (though I'm personally doubtful we've got much power to work with and simply buffing Sona until she feels good's going to set her up for a nerf).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkxbfyvO,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-11-09T06:51:10.097+0000) >though that runs the risk of feeling really forced and post laning adds yet another mechanic to a kit that's already splitting its power into a lot of pieces as above. Since when has Riot cared about things feeling forced? Does Mordekaiser ring any bells?
Nuparu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Grants,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4ehR7mUb,comment-id=003f0000,timestamp=2015-10-29T18:19:39.030+0000) > > lol oh shit you signed up now i can dick your yasuo with some gay ass statball Diana gameplay edit: did i miss draft frame lol
> [{quoted}](name=Nuparu,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4ehR7mUb,comment-id=003f00000000,timestamp=2015-10-29T19:15:34.867+0000) > > oh shit you signed up > > now i can dick your yasuo with some gay ass statball Diana gameplay > > edit: did i miss draft frame lol lol
Nuparu (NA)
: sign me up edit: Nuparu top/jungle P3 edit: special request do not draft me if you want only tank jungle please thanks
> [{quoted}](name=Nuparu,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4ehR7mUb,comment-id=003f,timestamp=2015-10-29T02:00:45.148+0000) > > sign me up > > edit: Nuparu top/jungle P3 > > edit: special request do not draft me if you want only tank jungle please thanks lol
Show more

Van Grants

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion