Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
Personally I want A kayn short story that goes a little more in-depth about rhaast and his backstory due to the fact that we know so little about him. (Would say zed but we're already getting comics ty rito)
Saplingz (NA)
: Please bring back tribunal. Help fix the social aspect of league trolling and inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Saplingz,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=rv3LbMwi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-05T19:26:12.269+0000) > > Please bring back tribunal. Help fix the social aspect of league trolling and inting. i wanna give you an upbote, but I'm Immature and you 69 upvotes at the time of writing this. Nice.
: Finally a real Aatrox icon
> [{quoted}](name=World Ender,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=T85fQ54h,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-05T23:22:43.697+0000) > > Finally a real Aatrox icon name checks out
: Yasuo Wall in URF
It's pretty much the only counter to skillshot spamming cancer like Sivir/Ahri
: what reworks/changes that riot has done in the past that affected you the most?
Used to play a lot of Old Morde supp and once I got into it they decided to announce his rework. Also I picked up this game being a new akali one-trick and not even a month in they fired off nerfs and finally gutted her to a 45% wr, causing me to drop the champion cuz i didn't want to have to play around a new gimmick every two weeks on top of trying to learn her.
rayoli (NA)
: Why isn't there a TRUE solo queue yet where duos aren't allowed?
I understand, but nobody gives a shit about your flex q rank.
: Challenger in bronze vids
Because riot makes money off the free marketing Content Creators give
: I didn't expect URF to be this bad...
Love playing akali and netting kills exclusively by mashing q as fast as humanly possible
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Draw My Fursona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FlZOfEYr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:54:49.757+0000) > > that's a logical fallacy, as there's no relevant data nor study to prove your opinion as fact! > > Anyway URF game just started, off to enjoy one of three game modes i loved > (ascension and all for one where are you!) Yes, there is no data to prove it, yet every single game there are people who pick the most broken champs possible and proceed to 5 man first kills, splitpush until inhib and even backdoor. Hell this is urf, why would you backdoor and end the game prematurely if it's about having fun playing the mode.. That's why urf is a shit mode, with arurf you had variety and not only the most broken champs all the time over and over again, picked by sweaty tryhards who are playing this mode to win as much as possible and not for the mode itself.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FlZOfEYr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-31T23:03:31.268+0000) > > Yes, there is no data to prove it, yet every single game there are people who pick the most broken champs possible and proceed to 5 man first kills, splitpush until inhib and even backdoor. Hell this is urf, why would you backdoor and end the game prematurely if it's about having fun playing the mode.. > That's why urf is a shit mode, with arurf you had variety and not only the most broken champs all the time over and over again, picked by sweaty tryhards who are playing this mode to win as much as possible and not for the mode itself. To be fair, it's really easy to grind xp on urf due to how fast it is
: > In my personal experience, every single game of URF has been a sweatfest, with little to no fun for both sides (plus toxicity in the mix), with only toxic 0 counterplay champions being picked. I mean not a lot of champions have Counterplay with like 1-3 second CD abilities. That said it's easy to tell tryhards from people just having fun- tryhards pick assassins. Like I picked Volibear yes- there's practically no counterplay available to him. But who in their right mind calls me a tryhard for picking an immobile melee in URF?
> [{quoted}](name=SociopathFriend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QyAmAdkE,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:10:17.969+0000) > > I mean not a lot of champions have Counterplay with like 1-3 second CD abilities. > That said it's easy to tell tryhards from people just having fun- tryhards pick assassins. > Like I picked Volibear yes- there's practically no counterplay available to him. But who in their right mind calls me a tryhard for picking an immobile melee in URF? tbh i think mashing exclusively the q key on akali is pretty funny, but the mobility and disengage she has is insane.
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T14:12:54.148+0000) > > My heart goes out to Vel and Tailyah mains. Bruh Riot hates yall almost as much as Udyr and Shaco mains Dark Star Shaco just came out?
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T16:25:14.206+0000) > > Dark Star Shaco just came out? same with dragon oracle udyr
: What do you guys miss most from league?
: The World is Being Invaded, Choose your Team...
{{champion:516}} He's a fucking god that can shape mountains and the earth, great for shaping terrain in a defensive manner and a good frontline {{champion:31}} This big boy is fucking MASSIVE like he could just squash the aliens under his foot if he wanted to {{champion:13}} He could probably pull some clutch shit with that world rune of his on top of his centuries of rune magic {{champion:240}} This is a ravenous war hero infamous among NOXIANS of all sorts so this might be worthwhile {{champion:50}} We have to have a strategist, plus demon arm/demon form would help a lot in combat
: {{champion:145}} alone to fend them off, she did it all her life she got this, then ima have to reproduce to lets bring the babes {{champion:7}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:25}}
> [{quoted}](name=La Barbotte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BERxNYO,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-10-29T23:09:39.050+0000) > > lets bring the babes >{{champion:44}} I agree
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: there are early game champs who fall off, and these who don't. Lee Sin still have his miserable late outside of some godlike insec plays, bruisers like Darius, Nasus, Kled, Renekton etc. have abysmal lategame unless they make a rly big outplay, etc. Idk if you realized it, but 3 of 4 champs which you listed are adcs, and these fuckers recently NEVER are truly weak
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:23:17.446+0000) > > there are early game champs who fall off, and these who don't. Lee Sin still have his miserable late outside of some godlike insec plays, bruisers like Darius, Nasus, Kled, Renekton etc. have abysmal lategame unless they make a rly big outplay, etc. Idk if you realized it, but 3 of 4 champs which you listed are adcs, and these fuckers recently NEVER are truly weak ->Nasus ->Abysmal lategame Ok buddy
Vacus (NA)
: "Limited" means it can only be purchased (or otherwise obtained) during its availability window. It might come back later, but you can't just buy it in the store normally.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Klan57Az,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:14:30.276+0000) > > "Limited" means it can only be purchased (or otherwise obtained) during its availability window. It might come back later, but you can't just buy it in the store normally. probably not due to it's mythic rarity but we'll see
: guess who did the most damage
Nice one using an alt acc. Imma guess Maokai was the 23k that was 10/8/6
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: VGU for Legendaries
I quote some guy here earlier, but how are you going to VGU Ice toboggan corki? He's just a yordle in a toboggan
CurS1VE (NA)
: What do you think is the Misconception of your Main Role?
Yeah, You're right, assassins are cancer and mages are cancer. The zed getting a double kill bot is cancer. The Talon counter-jungling you is cancer. The Xerath Nuking you from 5 miles away is cancer. The Neeko that just e'ed half your team is cancer. The LeBlanc that E-Q-W-R-W ed you and popped straight back to safety is cancer. Need I say more?
: > [{quoted}](name=VanCanBanMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmuz1zdi,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:17:15.746+0000) > > but if x=y, then y=x is mathematically correct... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} so you'd argue that all animals are dogs? if all dogs are animals then all animals are dogs ??? even in math there are functions where x = y sometimes. if x is ever used to represent something as complex as a derivative and y is used to represent a linear equation variable those 2 things might be the same or they might not. because with certain math equations you have a spectrum of answers. for example 2+4 = x ; 3+3= x ; x = 6 or 2*x = y ; 2+x = y ; y = 4 ; x = 2 but sqrt(36) = y ; 2 - 8 = x does x = y? it does if y is -6 if y is 6 then no. i hope that makes sense.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmuz1zdi,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T12:13:18.652+0000) > > so you'd argue that all animals are dogs? > > if all dogs are animals > then all animals are dogs > > ??? > > even in math there are functions where x = y sometimes. > > if x is ever used to represent something as complex as a derivative > > and y is used to represent a linear equation variable > > those 2 things might be the same or they might not. because with certain math equations you have a spectrum of answers. > > > for example > > > 2+4 = x ; 3+3= x ; x = 6 > > or > > 2*x = y ; 2+x = y ; y = 4 ; x = 2 > > > but > > sqrt(36) = y ; 2 - 8 = x > > > does x = y? > > it does if y is -6 > > if y is 6 then no. > > > i hope that makes sense. _IF_ x=y then y=x assumes that they are equal in the first place, in this instance x and y are two variables with equal value, not two separate values.
: What champions are less useful than a Kat who doesn't snowball?
: >The boards say she has burst levels of damage And there's your first mistake. Boards don't prove shit. Back up your point with **RELIABLE** stats. u.gg or actual counts of Worlds games are the best source.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x2QrMeYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:50:40.415+0000) > > And there's your first mistake. Boards don't prove shit. > > Back up your point with **RELIABLE** stats. u.gg or actual counts of Worlds games are the best source. Just don't want comments that say "ReMoVe HeR aSsAsSiN LeVelS oF dAmAgE!!1!!1!" or "WhAt AbOuT hEr BuRsT??/?/" I was primarily trying to source my points off of her innate kit.
: champs like old morde?
Give me old morde with new morde model and visuals
Keiaga (NA)
: Champion duos
i personally want zed's shadow as a playable champion
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmuz1zdi,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-26T23:03:29.701+0000) > > it appears you actually dont. > case in point: Bayonetta. both one and two are M rated games. in fact her second was a wiiu exclusive. > she ends up in super smash bros. an e10+ game. > > fun fact, when shes in battle she uses her hair to fight in her main series games, and ends up naked when she uses a lot because it also serves as her clothing. > > the above also applies into the "Metal gear solid" series. an M rated game. snake smokes cigarettes regularly and everything. ends up as a base character not once, but three times in the smash bros. series. > > > Nintendo 64 had a game called "conkers bad fur day", which was one of the consoles few M rated games. > conker makes in appearance as a playable character in "Diddy kong racing". an E rated game. > > fun fact about this one, there is a scene where conker watches a bee stuff his face into a flower with huge boobs (who happens to be cheating on his wife) , as well as his girlfriend getting shot and killed right in his face, and constant drinking. your entire point is nonsensical because you're not talking about T or E rated games becoming M rated games. you're talking about M rated game characters becoming E and T. those are as different as black and white. shit bro if I use your logic which looks like this by the way: if x = y then y = x or for a better example: if red is a color then color is red you want to make an example about an E or T rated game becoming M? https://gamefaqs.akamaized.net/box/4/1/8/68418_front.jpg has been the laughing stock of fighting games ever since.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gmuz1zdi,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-26T23:45:39.145+0000) > > your entire point is nonsensical because you're not talking about T or E rated games becoming M rated games. you're talking about M rated game characters becoming E and T. > > those are as different as black and white. > > shit bro if I use your logic > > which looks like this by the way: > > if x = y > then y = x > > or for a better example: > > if red is a color > then color is red > > you want to make an example about an E or T rated game becoming M? > > https://gamefaqs.akamaized.net/box/4/1/8/68418_front.jpg > > has been the laughing stock of fighting games ever since. but if x=y, then y=x is mathematically correct... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h25yeG9y,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:00:19.283+0000) > > I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf it is, it's just a 975 legendary, like primetime draven.
: So which Legendary Permanant did everyone get?
I got Final Boss Veigar, could be better could be worse. I went into a norms game with a friend who got High Noon Ashe and played Vei Supp, and let's just say I had 600 ap by 25 min.
: Tried my hand at playing jungle again
Really wish I could full clear without being asked for ganks. It also really sucks when a hard losing lane is being shoved in and they keep asking you to gank them you to gank them and salvage their lane when you could be controlling objectives and not giving their enemy laners a double (or triple) kill.
: if karthus can jungle, wonder if gang-plank can qualify or not as he does basically the same thing with his ult, although it's not a bonus for all lanes at once so idk
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=esNcJZGs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T15:30:35.225+0000) > > if karthus can jungle, wonder if gang-plank can qualify or not as he does basically the same thing with his ult, although it's not a bonus for all lanes at once so idk gank plank lol
LyLaq (NA)
: What skins do i want currently and what do you want? ( active thread )
Immortal Journey {{champion:238}} Warring Kingdoms {{champion:98}} Death Sworn {{champion:555}} PROJECT {{champion:246}}
: I play TT as a gold player once a week to get a free hextech chest. My MMR never gets high enough to not fight bots. I went 37/2/3 on HoB crit Thresh (I think it's still in my match history) not because I'm good, but because TT is guaranteed 5 bots. Honestly, the only reason I don't play TT is because I never find humans. I can't enjoy demolishing turrets for 15 mins (or 25 minutes just farming a stupid kda for an S instead of winning).
> [{quoted}](name=Dangerous Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t4csPeNQ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-25T03:05:50.823+0000) > > I play TT as a gold player once a week to get a free hextech chest. My MMR never gets high enough to not fight bots. I went 37/2/3 on HoB crit Thresh (I think it's still in my match history) not because I'm good, but because TT is guaranteed 5 bots. > > Honestly, the only reason I don't play TT is because I never find humans. I can't enjoy demolishing turrets for 15 mins (or 25 minutes just farming a stupid kda for an S instead of winning). How i never get bots in tt no matter how much i play it
: ....What manaless tanks exist?
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5Q9wTV4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T00:17:52.944+0000) > > ....What manaless tanks exist? {{champion:98}}
: Niche /=/ Worthless item MAYBE 1-2 champs buy situationally
> [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5Q9wTV4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-24T18:33:48.164+0000) > > Niche /=/ Worthless item MAYBE 1-2 champs buy situationally "=/=" you made a typo good sir. Also, to be fair, when was the last time you saw someone buy ohmwrecker in your ranked games
darkdill (NA)
: Say that we got a LoL-based beat'em up. Which Champions would you want to be playable?
: Hi Meddler, Senna was confirmed to be heading to the PBE on the 29th but isn't PBE on the 22th?
> [{quoted}](name=Monstrous Yi,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=yAQGW1k0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:47:04.504+0000) > > Hi Meddler, Senna was confirmed to be heading to the PBE on the 29th but isn't PBE on the 22th? 22th
: As a season 2 veteran I can say that the state of the game increased my toxicity to insane level, I never believed I would get my s2 account permabanned and then a year after my other account also, currently on my third. Main reason is because I play {{champion:122}} only and since Riot decided to turn top lane into a complete fuckfest of bullshit ranged champions and mages who no one wants to nerf it seems for 2 years now, and I can say that I will not be surprised if this one also gets permabanned. Because if you type 3 letters to your 1/9 ADC who REFUSES to surrender, that’s worth of a ban, amazing system right? However, I am NOT reformed and i NEVER will be, because even in real life I am a very easily triggered person because of things I will not talk about but it’s there. But I can give you one advice, just leave the game, abuse this shitty system Riot made, AFKers NEVER and i will say that again NEVER get punished. If you feel like you will flame and tilt too much, just leave the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dunkoholic,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UJE10QEO,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-21T17:01:33.349+0000) > > As a season 2 veteran I can say that the state of the game increased my toxicity to insane level, I never believed I would get my s2 account permabanned and then a year after my other account also, currently on my third. > > Main reason is because I play {{champion:122}} only and since Riot decided to turn top lane into a complete fuckfest of bullshit ranged champions and mages who no one wants to nerf it seems for 2 years now, and I can say that I will not be surprised if this one also gets permabanned. Because if you type 3 letters to your 1/9 ADC who REFUSES to surrender, that’s worth of a ban, amazing system right? > > However, I am NOT reformed and i NEVER will be, because even in real life I am a very easily triggered person because of things I will not talk about but it’s there. But I can give you one advice, just leave the game, abuse this shitty system Riot made, AFKers NEVER and i will say that again NEVER get punished. If you feel like you will flame and tilt too much, just leave the game. I can vouch for that last bit, I used to afk a lot due to personal reasons and only got low prio q after like 50 games afk
: > [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yh56J3Aw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:12:50.079+0000) > > Yep, can confirm. And in that kind of meta, why would you even bother bringing anything that doesn't provide more burst? Even I'm considering it, and I hate burst damage playstyles. I can’t say I hate the play style. Seeing as I’m a Kayn player. But it would be fun for rhaast to be the correct choice for once.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yh56J3Aw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:34:33.649+0000) > > I can’t say I hate the play style. Seeing as I’m a Kayn player. But it would be fun for rhaast to be the correct choice for once. Rhaast is the Correct Choice into say, a Darius/Nunu/Blitz team where they don't instantly pop, also into heavy teamfight comps because of his W knockup
TehNACHO (NA)
: Okay let's be real, who honestly likes playing against X champion?
i like playing against zed tbh but i play melee midlaners so I can actually do things when he hops on top of me
Rioter Comments
: I don't doubt that at all. It's funny though that this account I'm posting on got permabanned and I wasn't even inting. I did kinda bad and one of my team mates said he was gonna call his friend at Riot support to get me banned. Within about a week after that game, I got slapped with a permaban. This system is corrupted in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T05:20:28.608+0000) > > I don't doubt that at all. > > It's funny though that this account I'm posting on got permabanned and I wasn't even inting. I did kinda bad and one of my team mates said he was gonna call his friend at Riot support to get me banned. Within about a week after that game, I got slapped with a permaban. This system is corrupted in my opinion. RIP, my guy.
Rioter Comments
: When team comp is tanky top laner with nice cc and a tanky jungler that has nice cc and a mid lane thats a mage not an assassin a support that is not land hook an you die aka thresh/blitz and is actually a supporting champion like jana/soraka/nami that doesnt do tons of damage an isnt a huge snowballer. And team fights is about perfect engages/flanks and combos and peeling for your mage/adc. Honestly the game feels a lot more fun and strategic when assassins are not in them, weither they in the jungle or mid lane or top lane, anytime there is a game without an assassin it feels a lot more fun and less snowballing cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillsss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GfiYGhiq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:12:28.025+0000) > > When team comp is tanky top laner with nice cc and a tanky jungler that has nice cc and a mid lane thats a mage not an assassin a support that is not land hook an you die aka thresh/blitz and is actually a supporting champion like jana/soraka/nami that doesnt do tons of damage an isnt a huge snowballer. > > And team fights is about perfect engages/flanks and combos and peeling for your mage/adc. > Honestly the game feels a lot more fun and strategic when assassins are not in them, weither they in the jungle or mid lane or top lane, anytime there is a game without an assassin it feels a lot more fun and less snowballing cancer. As a zed main, just make tanks more relevant and front to back teamfighting a better strategy so the assassin will actually have to think about how to use their mobility/pull off good flanks instead of popping the entire team of glass cannons.
: "tolerable" {{champion:145}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:141}} {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vd8j5BuF,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:43:58.196+0000) > > "tolerable" > > {{champion:145}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:141}} > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} kaisa ezreal kayn kayn kayn hecarim lee sin kayn
: Be careful mate. I made a similar post about 2 weeks ago about a dude who ran it down in one of my games and was never punished and it was removed. Apparently he was in the right to run it down and I wasn't suppose to talk about it. I swear, one of these days, I'm just going to make an account just to run it down every game and see how long it takes, if ever, to get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:08:59.454+0000) > > Be careful mate. I made a similar post about 2 weeks ago about a dude who ran it down in one of my games and was never punished and it was removed. Apparently he was in the right to run it down and I wasn't suppose to talk about it. > > I swear, one of these days, I'm just going to make an account just to run it down every game and see how long it takes, if ever, to get punished. With how riot is punishing people right now you will probably have that account for a very, very long time
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aqVRcdLa,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:37:33.746+0000) > > Meanwhile Akali is getting her third skin in a year Second. Prestige don't truly count as it's just an alternate take on an existing skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aqVRcdLa,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:42:29.551+0000) > > Second. Prestige don't truly count as it's just an alternate take on an existing skin. K/DA, Project, and she has an upcoming skin
Terchio (NA)
: And another PSA about this non-fact. Tank is a cross-genre concept, not a MMOBA thing solely, definitely not just LoL. Tanks tank damage, surprisingly enough. It is for this reason that LoL has stopped using the terminology "Tank". But for some reason, people keep placing definitions onto tank like this little tidbit here: >So don’t expect a juggernaut to help save you with a shield or heal that they don’t have. And don’t expect a tank to bust through other enemy defences like a damage dealer. Okay, maybe tanks don't necessarily have the damage to do the latter (though they can), but saying a juggernaut isn't going to save you with a shield or heal? What tank shields or heals? There's like 3 {{champion:12}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:201}} . Typical "LoL tanks" are the CC variety, which tend to hold more than use regenerative support. However, that does not mean that "Tanks deal CC". Much of the CC in the game comes from controller champions, for crying out loud! It's just insane to be calling controllers tanks {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:518}} . So, what is it that holds Controller champions separate from "Tanky" Tank champions? Any guesses?
> [{quoted}](name=Terchio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:08:45.608+0000) > > And another PSA about this non-fact. > > Tank is a cross-genre concept, not a MMOBA thing solely, definitely not just LoL. Tanks tank damage, surprisingly enough. It is for this reason that LoL has stopped using the terminology "Tank". > > But for some reason, people keep placing definitions onto tank like this little tidbit here: > > Okay, maybe tanks don't necessarily have the damage to do the latter (though they can), but saying a juggernaut isn't going to save you with a shield or heal? What tank shields or heals? There's like 3 {{champion:12}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:201}} . Typical "LoL tanks" are the CC variety, which tend to hold more than use regenerative support. > > However, that does not mean that "Tanks deal CC". Much of the CC in the game comes from controller champions, for crying out loud! It's just insane to be calling controllers tanks {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:518}} . > > So, what is it that holds Controller champions separate from "Tanky" Tank champions? Any guesses? Hmm That's a hard one. It can't possibly be the difference in survivability now can it?
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: He has so many awesome skin ideas too. His meeps alone offer so much potential. It's shitty.
rito doesn't like making skins for champs with "pets"
: Bard Wants A Skin
You did it for shaco Rito come on
Show more

VanCanBanMan

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion