: > Now to the Shaco changes we would suggest: >Changing E to magic or reverse adaptive damage Upping the base damage of E slightly Changing box arm time from 2s to 1.5s Upping box's health (AP scaling?) Changing invisibility duration from 1.5s - 4.5s to 3s - 4.5s Increasing the duration in which Shaco can proc his Q damage from 0.25s to 1s Changing the way the execution works on Shaco's E Slightly higher clone explosion range Higher clone explosion damage Change the clone AI Range indicator of max range where clone teleports back to Shaco So... like straight buffs on everything? Literally everything? Go figure ask any champion's mains about a champion and they insist they need buffs... Q = more duration to get bonus damage, longer stealth duration W = detonates faster, lives longer E = literally asking for more damage R = more damage, more range Like I get it- he's weak right now. I respect wanting bugs fixed and your champ not left weak (I played Mordekaiser for years after all) however I would argue he *needs* to be weak because his kit is almost pure cancer and doesn't deserve to be strong in any way because if it was then there's almost literally nothing you're allowed to do about it. Where's the outplay potential for Shaco? Drop a pink so you can see him in his Q? Nope- that's not a thing anymore. Either Oracle or nothing and Oracle STILL doesn't let you interact with him. Wanna defuse a box as melee? Nope- it's going to fear you and there is no amount of outplay on the planet that will let you do so unless you destroy the thing ASAP when he sets it down. Are you going to juke his skillshots? Nope- he doesn't have those. Wanna kill the real Shaco with actual skill and avoid his clone? Nope- he directs the clone right up to you even after death so it explodes, does damage, and CCs you. The outplay potential for a champion should never be- "Just don't go near him or interact with him in any way". Shaco is literally the Yasuo that existed before Yasuo- he's loaded with tons of extra power and is reliant on his user screwing up to outplay. The only reason the community isn't full of Shaco threads with the **exact** same complaints they have against Yasuo is Shaco is weak.
> [{quoted}](name=SociopathFriend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VsV12H7a,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:39:03.054+0000) > > Upping the base damage of E slightly > Changing box arm time from 2s to 1.5s > Upping box's health (AP scaling?) > Changing invisibility duration from 1.5s - 4.5s to 3s - 4.5s > Increasing the duration in which Shaco can proc his Q damage from 0.25s to 1s > Changing the way the execution works on Shaco's E > Slightly higher clone explosion range > Higher clone explosion damage > Change the clone AI > Range indicator of max range where clone teleports back to Shaco > > So... like straight buffs on everything? Literally everything? Go figure ask any champion's mains about a champion and they insist they need buffs... > > Q = more duration to get bonus damage, longer stealth duration > W = detonates faster, lives longer > E = literally asking for more damage > R = more damage, more range > > Like I get it- he's weak right now. I respect wanting bugs fixed and your champ not left weak (I played Mordekaiser for years after all) however I would argue he *needs* to be weak because his kit is almost pure cancer and doesn't deserve to be strong in any way because if it was then there's almost literally nothing you're allowed to do about it. > > Where's the outplay potential for Shaco? > Drop a pink so you can see him in his Q? Nope- that's not a thing anymore. Either Oracle or nothing and Oracle STILL doesn't let you interact with him. > Wanna defuse a box as melee? Nope- it's going to fear you and there is no amount of outplay on the planet that will let you do so unless you destroy the thing ASAP when he sets it down. > Are you going to juke his skillshots? Nope- he doesn't have those. > Wanna kill the real Shaco with actual skill and avoid his clone? Nope- he directs the clone right up to you even after death so it explodes, does damage, and CCs you. > > The outplay potential for a champion should never be- "Just don't go near him or interact with him in any way". > > Shaco is literally the Yasuo that existed before Yasuo- he's loaded with tons of extra power and is reliant on his user screwing up to outplay. The only reason the community isn't full of Shaco threads with the **exact** same complaints they have against Yasuo is Shaco is weak. Stop complaining about Shaco when you play only tanks ans ARAM all day.
: Patch 9.19 notes
Where is/are Shaco's tweaks/rework.. its been 4 patches already, you're buffing Vayne yet again.. Stop listening to the memers and listen to the actual solo/queue players that play gigaweak champions.. Shaco still has his annoying bugs.. 120+ of them let alone Q recall, Q teleport, Q use items and not break stealth.. boxes prioritize minions and not champions, trying to Q away or even Qing to go get a kill but when you walk past an enemy it breaks his stealth thats SO game breaking and you're giving Aatrox, Akali, Vayne back to pretty much what they were before.. what happened? The game isn't even fun anymore, I'm getting support mains that never get oracle lens trinket, when I ask them nicely to pick it up they say "stfu theres statistics on blitz.gg that support Syndra works" I don't care what they play as support.. go support Rumble I don't care, pick up an oracle lens if you're going up against a Teemo do they listen? Nope, they said "I don't need oracle lens trinket, why don't you get it" (I've had it 4 minutes into the game) They were Bronze 1 in their promos that had a 4 game loss streak but completed promos and gets promoted? WHAT?! They LOST FOUR GAMES Rito, IN A ROW! how does that make them get promoted? HOMESTUCKxxxNERD btw 200 IQ 🤯🤪
Xareav (NA)
: So... we're ok with Yuumi having the lowest win percentage of any support but the highest ban rate? Or were we waiting to continue the pattern of nerfing her directly or indirectly every other patch, or...? You cannot possibly feel like Yuumi is in a good place.
Lol, I don't think you know how over powered her W is
blanabas (NA)
: I wish you’d stop gutting champions because of pro-play. That seems unfair considering 99% of your player base is not pro play. Can’t you nerf it for just pro games or something? Also I haven’t seen a single A-Sol main say they enjoy the changes. The Ekko buffs are not needed nor wanted. Even Ekko mains are like hey what? How much did you add to his stun?? Lee sin doesn’t need these buffs I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with him. Oh it’s for worlds. How about you stop fucking over the player base for worlds. Seriously what is that .02 of the player base? You guy make me fucking sick sometimes, prestige skins are pathetic cash grab, the new champs are unbalanced as fuck, Sylas has a dash, shield, stun/knock up, a HEAL THAT ALSO IS AN EXECUTE, Mordes ult? New akali? New Irelia? Pykes gold share? Zoe? What the fuck is your balance team smoking and can I have some? I would 100% quit this game if I wasn’t addicted.
Everything is true but Lee Sin and Evelynn needed the buffs
ltmetal (NA)
: World's patch? Better give Lee Sin a buff he doesn't need.
He needed it.. Shaco needs one too
: dear Riot.. Nunu scale like **** in late game :) the only way he can have an impact in a game is in the early game phase. I understand the nerf but you went hard on the e slow
Nolaloth (NA)
: Do they want Evelyn to kill an entire team with her ult? ...She's already extremely un-fun to play against--what a stupid buff.
: garen changes when?{{champion:86}}
Garen nerf when
Keitron (NA)
: Riot please hear to what the boards and the subreddit r/Aurelion_Sol_mains asking to revert the rework.
I don't really play Aurelion Sol and I don't even like it myself (I actually play him vs Teemo and his W is horrible)
: With these buffs to Evelynn and Lee Sin Ultimates I am seeing a pattern of adding 2-3 hundred damage every time you rank it up. Another Early game jungler who would like to "capitalize on early game successes with more powerful ultimates so he can have more of an impact" is Xin Zhao. His ult only does 75 dmg early game and goes up only by 100. Many times casting the ultimate takes so long that you lose dps.
Shaco has the same? R can't dodge correctly, R will hop the wall randomly, Q would bug out if you were near an enemy that would cancel your stealth even though you never auto attacked them or even use an attack command or ability, his Q also used to use items/summoner spells WITHOUT breaking stealth. (Also used to use Teleport/Recall and still be in stealth)
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T23:31:46.649+0000) > > He would pick Leona if they disagreed Yea sure, just like he picked leona in a vid from which I took the screenshot...oh w8 he didnt. Even tho 2 players showed obv disagreement. But hey, if you have a proof of where he indeed picks something else and plays normally when his team wants him to I'll be more than happy if you show me.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T09:52:05.232+0000) > > Yea sure, just like he picked leona in a vid from which I took the screenshot...oh w8 he didnt. Even tho 2 players showed obv disagreement. > But hey, if you have a proof of where he indeed picks something else and plays normally when his team wants him to I'll be more than happy if you show me. {{champion:412}} https://youtu.be/ygi8WpjDN3g {{champion:32}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:17}} https://youtu.be/3LTn934yWG8 {{champion:89}} toxic {{champion:141}} https://clips.twitch.tv/FilthySuccessfulOpossumStrawBeary Enough information? Hes streaming right now from me writing this comment, hes playing {{champion:89}}
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:01:12.314+0000) > > Ah!, but he does communicate with his team, his team just decides to instantly mute him so it seems like they aren't being communicated too. Im talking about champ select communication. And this is one of the examples of him "communicating" with his teammates http://prntscr.com/p0ou95 Idk about you but I dont see him asking his teammates if they're fine with it. But if you can find me a video where he does that, and if his teammates told him not to do it, he played normally feel free to show me a video where he does that.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T11:21:55.381+0000) > > Im talking about champ select communication. And this is one of the examples of him "communicating" with his teammates http://prntscr.com/p0ou95 > > Idk about you but I dont see him asking his teammates if they're fine with it. But if you can find me a video where he does that, and if his teammates told him not to do it, he played normally feel free to show me a video where he does that. He would pick Leona if they disagreed
Sheyjal (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:38:06.043+0000) > > Theres something called a 'search bar' you know I am a newer player to the game, so I am sure that my opinion on this falls into the minority. As someone who still has a pretty small collection of Champs that I am trying to grow, it is now MUCH more difficult for me to find the things that I need. Before I could select "Unowned" and "Fighter" and see only the Fighters in the game that I did not have. Or I could choose "Support" and see a good starting point for other supports that I had not tried. A search bar is only helpful if you actually know what you are searching for. Adding to that the massively reduced number of champs you can see on the screen at once, and it is much more difficult to find what you are looking for, as you can't even just scroll through efficiently. If you choose to sort by role, it actually puts the same champ on your list in multiple places for each role. I don't need to have to scroll past Morgana as both a Mage and a Support to get to what I am trying to find. I said this in another thread. I understand that you guys have invested a lot into this art, but you really need to give us the option to turn icons back on if that is what we want. And PLEASE, give us back the filter options we had before instead of just the ability to sort the same list in different ways.
> [{quoted}](name=Sheyjal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=001000010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T08:34:06.971+0000) > > I am a newer player to the game, so I am sure that my opinion on this falls into the minority. As someone who still has a pretty small collection of Champs that I am trying to grow, it is now MUCH more difficult for me to find the things that I need. Before I could select "Unowned" and "Fighter" and see only the Fighters in the game that I did not have. Or I could choose "Support" and see a good starting point for other supports that I had not tried. A search bar is only helpful if you actually know what you are searching for. Adding to that the massively reduced number of champs you can see on the screen at once, and it is much more difficult to find what you are looking for, as you can't even just scroll through efficiently. If you choose to sort by role, it actually puts the same champ on your list in multiple places for each role. I don't need to have to scroll past Morgana as both a Mage and a Support to get to what I am trying to find. > I said this in another thread. I understand that you guys have invested a lot into this art, but you really need to give us the option to turn icons back on if that is what we want. And PLEASE, give us back the filter options we had before instead of just the ability to sort the same list in different ways. > I am a newer player to the game > I said this in another thread. I understand that you guys have invested a lot into this art, but you really need to give us the option to turn icons back on if that is what we want. And PLEASE, give us back the filter options we had before instead of just the ability to sort the same list in different ways. https://i.imgur.com/u6GOZiW.png[/img]
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=00050004000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:07:00.728+0000) > > I mean I do agree with what ChickenWrap says, but when he says Nubrac deserves everything that happened, I just don't agree to that.. > > https://youtu.be/VMAAfm095tg > > So then THIS is okay to say? I'm actually mind blown [img]https://i.imgur.com/jeZ16Md.jpg[/img] Does anyone deserve to be told to kill themsef? No. But the majority of people fed up with nubrac's bullshit aren't telling him to kill themselves. They're dodging games because they don't want to have to play with him. They're picking suboptimal champions because nubrac is fucking up the game by doing that himself. If you seek infamy, people won't like you. And when people don't like you, they don't mind fucking up your game. Nubrac has made a conscious decision to cultivate his infamy for the purpose of continuing to play the victim card. He does not need an ounce of sympathy as he created this situation and is actively maintaining it with threads like this.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000500040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:41:52.952+0000) > > Does anyone deserve to be told to kill themsef? No. > > But the majority of people fed up with nubrac's bullshit aren't telling him to kill themselves. They're dodging games because they don't want to have to play with him. They're picking suboptimal champions because nubrac is fucking up the game by doing that himself. > > If you seek infamy, people won't like you. And when people don't like you, they don't mind fucking up your game. > > Nubrac has made a conscious decision to cultivate his infamy for the purpose of continuing to play the victim card. He does not need an ounce of sympathy as he created this situation and is actively maintaining it with threads like this. so then if someone "fucks up his game" and he is carrying his team, and he gets his warding item then goes back bot to support his ADC and then his team INT for EUW L9 and he reports them for INTing and they don't get banned but he does? | Not fair dude.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T06:19:21.795+0000) > > He does say what hed do in his games in every champions selection so no stop lying So if I go and look up any of his vids from his channel where he plays that, I will see him saying in champ select something like: Hey guys I wanna play teemo and support other lanes. I know what I'm doing so if adc could just take a safe adc and defend tower while I'm putting pressure on other lanes that would be awesome. But if you dont agree to it ill play normally...?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T09:47:10.782+0000) > > So if I go and look up any of his vids from his channel where he plays that, I will see him saying in champ select something like: Hey guys I wanna play teemo and support other lanes. I know what I'm doing so if adc could just take a safe adc and defend tower while I'm putting pressure on other lanes that would be awesome. But if you dont agree to it ill play normally...? Someone agrees but ADC don't know how to play :)
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:50:48.477+0000) > > "Using TOS as an excuse" define 'excuse' he has every right to talk about TOS it states it all in there. I don't think you took the time to read it. If something states you have to stay bottom lane as support if your adc is in lane then yeah okay whatever, **BUT IT DOESN'T** does it? No, no it doesn't. > Since the TOS is vague when it comes to gameplay, it's easy to twist it to fit your agenda, just like Nubrac did. I mean, if we will strictly follow TOS, you know what you can do with it? You can: - ban your teammate's picks - pick whoever you want - build whatever you want - stay on any lane you want - take your teammate's cs from start to the end of the game on purpose (if youre support) Basically you could do whatever you want as long as you're trying to win. Thats by TOS at least. By your logic, we should be allowed to do anything mentioned above....imagine what a shitshow games would be if that was the case. So yea, TOS indeed states that what Nubrac is doing isnt bannable...HOWEVER, his strat is creating a toxic enviroment where due to lack of communication between Nubrac and his team, his adc is forced to lane 1v2 and his top/mid is forced to lane 2v1. Thats what got him banned. > "Stop being a fanboy blah blah" I'm not fanboying I use to play Teemo and know his HM04s and weaknesses, if Teemo has 500 range imagine what an adc will do vs that hm? He goes back bottom asap when he gets his warding item, but you wouldn't know because you judging by how you say things probably never seen his streams. But you know you do you I watched couple of vids on his yt channel, some stream highlights from streamers Nubrac played with (NB3 and Yassuo) and i also watched entire Discord debate between Nubrac and NB3. And what i saw is him sitting in another lane trying to put pressure on enemy solo laner, while the same thing is happening to his adc. He's aware of it but he cant justify it properly. He doesnt communicate with his teammates, which makes a toxic enviroment. He could fix it by just, you know, communicating, or at the very lest getting a duo adc whos fine with it, or play it in flex with his viewers who i would assume wouldnt mind it. But he doesnt. And when he got banned instead of reflecting on his actions he deicided to play the victim, pretending that he "dindu nuffin". Even when high elo players like NB3, Tarzaned and Alicopter explained to him that what he's doing isnt okay, he ignored it and proceeded to do the same thing, except now people are giving him back for it by trolling him. And there is no1 to blame for it but himself. Be a jerk who will ignore his teammates for the sake of his fun and you will get your ass bitten for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T10:21:14.499+0000) > > Since the TOS is vague when it comes to gameplay, it's easy to twist it to fit your agenda, just like Nubrac did. > I mean, if we will strictly follow TOS, you know what you can do with it? > > You can: > - ban your teammate's picks > - pick whoever you want > - build whatever you want > - stay on any lane you want > - take your teammate's cs from start to the end of the game on purpose (if youre support) > > Basically you could do whatever you want as long as you're trying to win. Thats by TOS at least. > By your logic, we should be allowed to do anything mentioned above....imagine what a shitshow games would be if that was the case. > > So yea, TOS indeed states that what Nubrac is doing isnt bannable...HOWEVER, his strat is creating a toxic enviroment where due to lack of communication between Nubrac and his team, his adc is forced to lane 1v2 and his top/mid is forced to lane 2v1. Thats what got him banned. > > I watched couple of vids on his yt channel, some stream highlights from streamers Nubrac played with (NB3 and Yassuo) and i also watched entire Discord debate between Nubrac and NB3. > > And what i saw is him sitting in another lane trying to put pressure on enemy solo laner, while the same thing is happening to his adc. He's aware of it but he cant justify it properly. > He doesnt communicate with his teammates, which makes a toxic enviroment. He could fix it by just, you know, communicating, or at the very lest getting a duo adc whos fine with it, or play it in flex with his viewers who i would assume wouldnt mind it. But he doesnt. > And when he got banned instead of reflecting on his actions he deicided to play the victim, pretending that he "dindu nuffin". > Even when high elo players like NB3, Tarzaned and Alicopter explained to him that what he's doing isnt okay, he ignored it and proceeded to do the same thing, except now people are giving him back for it by trolling him. And there is no1 to blame for it but himself. Be a jerk who will ignore his teammates for the sake of his fun and you will get your ass bitten for it. Ah!, but he does communicate with his team, his team just decides to instantly mute him so it seems like they aren't being communicated too.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T06:17:06.686+0000) > > Also, saying that someone can't > > _'cant make a proper argument...and cant even write a proper sentence...was there any point in you typing each word in the next line?'_ > > What I do know is its spelled can't and not cant also some people aren't fluent in English so, are you being racist now? Just because a server states 'NA' doesn't mean Asians or other non American fully English speaking people can type proper sentences? I never mentioned spelling errors. But when You Talk LIKE THIS It's very hard to see what you wanna say...I even asked if there was any point in typing each word in the next row/line. > Wheres the report for being a jerk oh wait 'the boards TOS' says it, heres a link frend https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE Why am I a jerk for trying to understand the point of incoherent writing?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T09:52:08.350+0000) > > I never mentioned spelling errors. But when > > You > > Talk > > LIKE > > THIS > > It's very hard to see what you wanna say...I even asked if there was any point in typing each word in the next row/line. > > Why am I a jerk for trying to understand the point of incoherent writing? its hard to type in a way that shows how things want to be said when being typed
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Anzu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:08:33.167+0000) > > They just want people to buy small things like that because they're losing money more money means champions with overloaded(frustrating,unfun to play against) kits like {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:83}} > > You know, like the 'Special Round' mini bosses would be > {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} > > Like I wanna play league of Legends not league of Mini Boss i will agree some of these are tough, but i dont mind the challenge as it forces us to adapt. Mordekaiser is very powerful but he should be. Itd feel wrong for a godlike being to be weakened.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:24:18.719+0000) > > i will agree some of these are tough, but i dont mind the challenge as it forces us to adapt. Mordekaiser is very powerful but he should be. Itd feel wrong for a godlike being to be weakened. If I build a {{item:3140}} he will just roam at level 6 and ult my teammates and kill them, I ping missing and they get mad and spam ping me and blame for everything that they do wrong themself.
: "Do you want the application 'LeagueofLegends.app' to accept incoming network connections?" Macbook
I get this too and its annoying, I already have it allowed in the settings but it continuously prompts me to allow or deny..
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PolkaDotPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-08T01:01:35.882+0000) > > No one should get banned for being Bad, so again I guess I really don't have the proper understanding or context to why you are being punished. I cannot comment because I was not there to witness your glorious incompetence (Allegedly) Quick rundown: He plays teemo supp but he doenst go bot...instead he lanes with either mid or top...and he calls it "roaming teemo supp" He doesnt tell that to any of his teammates while constantly advertising his stream during the matches He got into NB3's game, he called him out and reported him on Riot's LPP discord Nubrac got banned for 2 weeks cuz of that Ever since then he still claims he "dindu nuffin"
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-08T18:36:58.783+0000) > > Quick rundown: > He plays teemo supp but he doenst go bot...instead he lanes with either mid or top...and he calls it "roaming teemo supp" > He doesnt tell that to any of his teammates while constantly advertising his stream during the matches > He got into NB3's game, he called him out and reported him on Riot's LPP discord > Nubrac got banned for 2 weeks cuz of that > Ever since then he still claims he "dindu nuffin" He does say what hed do in his games in every champions selection so no stop lying
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T07:19:49.665+0000) > > "Uses TOS as an excuse" yo. > > WHAT > IS > TOS > FOR > > _HMM? HMMMMM???_ ?? wdym by that? > Bet if he wasn't a {{champion:17}} player everyone be acting differently. > > Just > Watch > His > Stream > For > _ONE DAY_ > and you'll see. See what? > Jeez seriously, haters these days. Jeez fanboys these days, cant make a proper argument...and cant even write a proper sentence...was there any point in you typing each word in the next line? And FYI I wouldnt give a damn if he trolls or whatever the fuck he does, but he pretends like it's not his fault for being hated, when he did it to himself. Im just telling him how it is. Plus, he's trying to get popularity from doing that, which is not okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:07:32.325+0000) > > ?? wdym by that? > > See what? > > Jeez fanboys these days, cant make a proper argument...and cant even write a proper sentence...was there any point in you typing each word in the next line? > And FYI I wouldnt give a damn if he trolls or whatever the fuck he does, but he pretends like it's not his fault for being hated, when he did it to himself. Im just telling him how it is. > Plus, he's trying to get popularity from doing that, which is not okay. Uhm, 1 its not meant to be a sentence its a rant, in rants do things always ~~uhh~~ end up ~~hmm~~ always in ~~uhh..~~ sentence? Not **always.** 2 I'm not a fanboy you _~~brilliant~~_ human bean, if I was I would be like **_OMG NUBRAC IS STREAMING OMG I HAVE MY POPCORN READY_** no. Wtf? Also, saying that someone can't _'cant make a proper argument...and cant even write a proper sentence...was there any point in you typing each word in the next line?'_ What I do know is its spelled can't and not cant also some people aren't fluent in English so, are you being racist now? Just because a server states 'NA' doesn't mean Asians or other non American fully English speaking people can type proper sentences? Wheres the report for being a jerk oh wait 'the boards TOS' says it, heres a link frend https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE _Riot can remove your post and give you a suspension for violating the Boards Universal Rules, primarily pertaining to the Golden Rule: "Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated"._ So what now? So are you going to call me a Universal Boards fanboy? Please do so :) Too bad Yasuo "cant" winwall that, zhonyas won't help either, have a great day and reast of your weak though
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Nubrac, you reap what you sow. Your strat negatively hits players who're playing with you, and not only youre trying to get the clout from NB3 situation (your recent post) but you have the audacity to use TOS to excuse your actions. Now people are making your experience shit aswell. Man the fuck up and accepts the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-08T18:44:26.655+0000) > > Nubrac, you reap what you sow. Your strat negatively hits players who're playing with you, and not only youre trying to get the clout from NB3 situation (your recent post) but you have the audacity to use TOS to excuse your actions. Now people are making your experience shit aswell. > > Man the fuck up and accepts the consequences. "Using TOS as an excuse" define 'excuse' he has every right to talk about TOS it states it all in there. I don't think you took the time to read it. If something states you have to stay bottom lane as support if your adc is in lane then yeah okay whatever, **BUT IT DOESN'T** does it? No, no it doesn't. "Stop being a fanboy blah blah" I'm not fanboying I use to play Teemo and know his HM04s and weaknesses, if Teemo has 500 range imagine what an adc will do vs that hm? He goes back bottom asap when he gets his warding item, but you wouldn't know because you judging by how you say things probably never seen his streams. But you know you do you
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=0005000400000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T07:16:25.889+0000) > > Okay, so.. does that mean the Nunu support that would roam and take away enemy jungle warding up everything, and the support Singed guy that would do the same deserve their bans? Do they deserve to be targeted in their games where **THEY'RE TRYING TO WIN** having their teammates troll their games? All of them are streamers. Does, Alicopter get banned roaming around top mid roam jungle with the jungler to said lanes is he banned? Hmm? "Oh but people know Alicopter" uhh.. _Okay?_ that still doesn't deny the fact that to **_ROAMS AROUND THE MAP_** leaving their **_ADC BOT LANE_** is he **BANNED?** no, no hes not. > > Has Pink Ward gotten banned for playing Shaco top mid or support and what, **_ROAMS AROUND THE M--_** hmm wait a gosh darn second here.. support.. roam.. leaves adc bot lane for the duration of the roam.. _HMMMM_ Gotta love them fanboys that can't distinguish between a roaming support and the support camping a lane other than bot. Support roams are an essential part of high-level play - look at LCS as an example. However while LCS supports roam, they still always start out laning conventionally, because the benefit from roaming early is next to nil due to the lack of skills making it harder to pick up kills on the roam, and the penalty of tower damage and tower plates and a jungle dive is much too great. Also, those two players haven't sought to stoke controversy regarding their unconventional playstyles nor have they made horrendously overblown claims about their effectiveness.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=00050004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T15:07:07.953+0000) > > Gotta love them fanboys that can't distinguish between a roaming support and the support camping a lane other than bot. Support roams are an essential part of high-level play - look at LCS as an example. However while LCS supports roam, they still always start out laning conventionally, because the benefit from roaming early is next to nil due to the lack of skills making it harder to pick up kills on the roam, and the penalty of tower damage and tower plates and a jungle dive is much too great. > > Also, those two players haven't sought to stoke controversy regarding their unconventional playstyles nor have they made horrendously overblown claims about their effectiveness. Not a fanboy, not a fan of any support players (unless its Biofrost) also, its just TOS that I'm following it says off meta is okay as long as you're trying to win. But in cases like these I don't like seeing/reading about people getting banned for a stupid reason that logically makes absolutely no sense whatsoever 'picks support gets banned playing support' make sense?
Taktical (OCE)
: Personally, im a big fan of the changes. I do miss the chest border, but the new screen makes it easier to find what your lookig for faster. The big art shows more of the characters personality aswell and has a better designed box for all the info needed. {{champion:107}}
> [{quoted}](name=Taktical,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:05:26.678+0000) > > Personally, im a big fan of the changes. I do miss the chest border, but the new screen makes it easier to find what your lookig for faster. The big art shows more of the characters personality aswell and has a better designed box for all the info needed. {{champion:107}} Theres something called a 'search bar' you know
: It has potential, but not everyone wants something like this. If they added an option to change the icon sign from big to small, it would be fine to keep here for those who might want it. Also I agree with why did they "fix" it when nothing was wrong in the first place there was no reason behind this except to push people to get eternals.
> [{quoted}](name=NabotoGaming,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:03:27.040+0000) > > It has potential, but not everyone wants something like this. If they added an option to change the icon sign from big to small, it would be fine to keep here for those who might want it. > Also I agree with why did they "fix" it when nothing was wrong in the first place there was no reason behind this except to push people to get eternals. They just want people to buy small things like that because they're losing money more money means champions with overloaded(frustrating,unfun to play against) kits like {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:83}} You know, like the 'Special Round' mini bosses would be {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} Like I wanna play league of Legends not league of Mini Boss
: How do you have so much RP and BE and do you do sugar daddying
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T22:29:38.732+0000) > > How do you have so much RP and BE and do you do sugar daddying Its called PBE server ya EG
: Didn't know Asol mains were against these changes. I'm curious as to why. W change seems to give the player a way to demonstrate expertise, and the passive changes seem to reduce the feelsbad situations at the cost of some damage. They seem like pretty positive changes to me, but I don't main Asol.
I don't play Asol and these changes sound bad to me
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorge Joestar,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HnBFhPYA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:42:41.443+0000) > > So the Asol mains don't want him to be popular? Of course not, I mean, I don't main him but he's a part of my pool and having a champ that nobody plays a part of your pool is what makes them special.
Making any champion popular is going to ruin to persons choice/chance of selecting their main in champion select
Profirix (NA)
: The why play X champ argument is exactly what I felt when playing him on PBE. Hes just worse than every other burst-type mage out there and has higher risk.
I don't play Asol but its pretty obvious that champions that can go on top of him pretty much counter him like, Akali, Amumu, Camille, Ekko, Fiora, Fizz, Irelia, Jarvan, Jax, Jayce, Katarina, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Master Yi, Pantheon, Pyke, Qiyana, Rakan, Renekton, Rengar(bush), Shaco, Shen, Talon, Tristana, Tryndamere, Vi, Wukong, Xin Zhao, Yasuo, Zed before they even hit 6 yeah people can take flash but like people in my elo take ignite teleport, ignite ghost, heal ignite.. then blame top or jungle that they die in ganks. Then we lose the game :) I would dodge them but you know I already dodged the previous one
DUDE BRO (NA)
: Asol is all about positioning to have his balls (giggity) hitting as many champs as possible at all times. This removes that and just turns him into another typical burst mage. Stun, press W for ball burst, back off. It completely kills his unique identity and just makes him another "why play x champ when y is the same but better?"
Or why play in general, I'm a Shaco main trying to play Sion (top lane main, Pink Ward fan) but https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VsV12H7a-shaco-is-in-dire-need-of-bug-fixes-and-changes ??
: I don't think it's too much to ask Riot to consider this. It would definitely make it a lot easier for low elo Junglers to know who's down so they can make smarter decisions.
Just press Tab..
: Patch 9.17 notes
Wheres Shaco bug fixes? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VsV12H7a-shaco-is-in-dire-need-of-bug-fixes-and-changes
Nubrac (NA)
: Here are Reasons I Won't Drop the Ban Discussion
I'm tweeting this post to Riot Meddler, this is ridiculously getting out of hand. In the meantime https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse https://i.imgur.com/1cxviVs.jpg[/img]
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Nubrac, you reap what you sow. Your strat negatively hits players who're playing with you, and not only youre trying to get the clout from NB3 situation (your recent post) but you have the audacity to use TOS to excuse your actions. Now people are making your experience shit aswell. Man the fuck up and accepts the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-08T18:44:26.655+0000) > > Nubrac, you reap what you sow. Your strat negatively hits players who're playing with you, and not only youre trying to get the clout from NB3 situation (your recent post) but you have the audacity to use TOS to excuse your actions. Now people are making your experience shit aswell. > > Man the fuck up and accepts the consequences. "Uses TOS as an excuse" yo. WHAT IS TOS FOR _HMM? HMMMMM???_ Bet if he wasn't a {{champion:17}} player everyone be acting differently. Just Watch His Stream For _ONE DAY_ and you'll see. Jeez seriously, haters these days.
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=00050004000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:07:00.728+0000) > > I mean I do agree with what ChickenWrap says, but when he says Nubrac deserves everything that happened, I just don't agree to that.. > > https://youtu.be/VMAAfm095tg > > So then THIS is okay to say? I'm actually mind blown [img]https://i.imgur.com/jeZ16Md.jpg[/img] Does anyone deserve to be told to kill themsef? No. But the majority of people fed up with nubrac's bullshit aren't telling him to kill themselves. They're dodging games because they don't want to have to play with him. They're picking suboptimal champions because nubrac is fucking up the game by doing that himself. If you seek infamy, people won't like you. And when people don't like you, they don't mind fucking up your game. Nubrac has made a conscious decision to cultivate his infamy for the purpose of continuing to play the victim card. He does not need an ounce of sympathy as he created this situation and is actively maintaining it with threads like this.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000500040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:41:52.952+0000) > > Does anyone deserve to be told to kill themsef? No. > > But the majority of people fed up with nubrac's bullshit aren't telling him to kill themselves. They're dodging games because they don't want to have to play with him. They're picking suboptimal champions because nubrac is fucking up the game by doing that himself. > > If you seek infamy, people won't like you. And when people don't like you, they don't mind fucking up your game. > > Nubrac has made a conscious decision to cultivate his infamy for the purpose of continuing to play the victim card. He does not need an ounce of sympathy as he created this situation and is actively maintaining it with threads like this. Okay, so.. does that mean the Nunu support that would roam and take away enemy jungle warding up everything, and the support Singed guy that would do the same deserve their bans? Do they deserve to be targeted in their games where **THEY'RE TRYING TO WIN** having their teammates troll their games? All of them are streamers. Does, Alicopter get banned roaming around top mid roam jungle with the jungler to said lanes is he banned? Hmm? "Oh but people know Alicopter" uhh.. _Okay?_ that still doesn't deny the fact that to **_ROAMS AROUND THE MAP_** leaving their **_ADC BOT LANE_** is he **BANNED?** no, no hes not. Has Pink Ward gotten banned for playing Shaco top mid or support and what, **_ROAMS AROUND THE M--_** hmm wait a gosh darn second here.. support.. roam.. leaves adc bot lane for the duration of the roam.. _HMMMM_
Emiu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000500040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T14:10:07.023+0000) > > You've made two posts on this website. > > The guy who asked me to kill myself has made 1. > > If this is your idea of defending Nubrac, you really need to try harder. Thinking that that post was defending Nubrac is pretty hilarious. Whether it was a defense or not, I was just pointing out that toxicity emitting from your posts -- and here we want to keep a good environment for the players. Maybe it's just your attitude that supports those kind of responses, have you imagined? Sure, I have literally no posts on this forum, but how does that even matter? Judging users and players based on post count is pretty weird. Makes it seem like some prejudice towards low post counts or something. Yikers, we got a bigot as a moderator.
> [{quoted}](name=Emiu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=0005000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T07:20:11.336+0000) > > Thinking that that post was defending Nubrac is pretty hilarious. Whether it was a defense or not, I was just pointing out that toxicity emitting from your posts -- and here we want to keep a good environment for the players. Maybe it's just your attitude that supports those kind of responses, have you imagined? > > Sure, I have literally no posts on this forum, but how does that even matter? Judging users and players based on post count is pretty weird. Makes it seem like some prejudice towards low post counts or something. Yikers, we got a bigot as a moderator. I mean I do agree with what ChickenWrap says, but when he says Nubrac deserves everything that happened, I just don't agree to that.. https://youtu.be/VMAAfm095tg So then THIS is okay to say? I'm actually mind blown [img]https://i.imgur.com/jeZ16Md.jpg[/img]
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=only beemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=00050005,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:08:02.124+0000) > > Two Questions/Concerns here regarding the _Universal Board Rules_: > 1.) How is this post intended to be constructive? and, > 2.) How is the post in this thread by user Necroside constructive? > If not, do they warrant removal because they are non-constructive? > > **Rule Check** > The Universal Board Rules -> The Bad Stuff -> Disrespecting or Insulting Other Community Members > > "Do not post content intended to insult, belittle, disrespect, or intentionally offend other community members as individuals or as groups. Criticism is an important and useful method of feedback, but must be respectful and constructive in nature. Non-constructive forms of criticism (such as questioning another poster's intelligence or requesting the firing or removal of an individual) are violations of this rule." > > **Considering the ChickenWrap Post** > "Would you drop the ban discussion if you got banned from the Boards? Asking for a friend." > > From the _Board Rules_: > "...Requesting the firing or removal of an individual...are violations of this rule" > > **Considering the Necroside Post** > "So I'm not quite sure if you're severely delusional or if you need professional help on your psychology." > > From the _Board Rules_: > "...Questioning another poster's intelligence...are violations of this rule" > > Universal Board Rules: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE He's a mod, he's above the board rules and may break them any way he wants without any penalties. And he obviously doesn't care as his replies clearly show. "Uh-oh what am I gonna do I'm sooo afraid now.... NOT" just becareful if I see any of your future posts, gonna delete that and issue a warning and temp ban!!
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryli1LOw,comment-id=000500050000,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:11:41.810+0000) > > He's a mod, he's above the board rules and may break them any way he wants without any penalties. > > And he obviously doesn't care as his replies clearly show. > > "Uh-oh what am I gonna do I'm sooo afraid now.... NOT" just becareful if I see any of your future posts, gonna delete that and issue a warning and temp ban!! I agree, all the Reds and Mods and well, pretty much all Riot employees and volunteers should just watch a few of his streams and they will clearly see, its his teams that constantly troll him, constantly int his games constantly do harm to him and he gets all the blame for it. Its really unprofessional for a company to not be able to visually see and hear truth. https://youtu.be/sHhFKAgYc08 https://youtu.be/3OfvaUJtnFs https://youtu.be/T2LC1UQX7QI https://youtu.be/edgoRUTD0w8 If anyone watches these videos you can see Nubrac did nothing wrong.
: Would you rather fight 100 potato-sized kittens or 100 kitten-sized potatoes?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Etix7EOM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-09T19:40:40.572+0000) > > Assume potatoes are sentient and just want love but they express their love through hurling themselves at your face. 100 Nubrac sized Kittens or 100 Nubrac sized Potatoes, either or because they both need love from other Potatoes or Kittens being thrown in their face. {{champion:17}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:115}} (cats, cat-like ears) #FREENUBRAC
: Patch 9.15 notes
Wheres the Shaco bug fixes..? Also, #FREENUBRAC
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o53T214M,comment-id=0023000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T12:49:52.249+0000) > > The runes are so bad for him, also we could argue about the rune system for days, the old was better. Unless you're idk a Kai'Sa, Illoai, Olaf, Renekton, Nasus main then new rune system is a giant sippy cup, not to mention the buffs they got with Numbers while Shaco got nothing except bugs ^_^ What runes were better for singed in the old system? CotC or deathfire touch? Cotch was only good on Singed when it was first released, it was maybe better then aftershock when it was broken but not after it got nerfed. Now aftershock is equal or better then CotC. Deathfire touch was a good rune tho on Singed, but both dark harvest and aery is on the same level and achive the same things or better then deathfire touch. So how was the old masteries better for singed then the new? Shaco got dark harvest, which is perfect for him. Tell me a better keystone for shaco in the old masteries.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o53T214M,comment-id=00230000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T16:39:07.158+0000) > > What runes were better for singed in the old system? CotC or deathfire touch? Cotch was only good on Singed when it was first released, it was maybe better then aftershock when it was broken but not after it got nerfed. Now aftershock is equal or better then CotC. Deathfire touch was a good rune tho on Singed, but both dark harvest and aery is on the same level and achive the same things or better then deathfire touch. So how was the old masteries better for singed then the new? > > Shaco got dark harvest, which is perfect for him. Tell me a better keystone for shaco in the old masteries. Old runes for Shaco which was better for him.. hmm as someone with almost absolutely no damage nowadays with the new system, I used x9 attack damage marks, x7 armor x2 scaling health seals, x9 ability power glyphs, x1 EXP x2 attack speed quints with Fervor of battle or thunderlords were the best for Shaco
Washëd (NA)
: I find it hilarious Riot makes a video called "Is it Meta" And then bans Nubrac for putting that video to the test.
> [{quoted}](name=Washëd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M09slA58,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-07-25T17:52:58.134+0000) > > I find it hilarious Riot makes a video called "Is it Meta" And then bans Nubrac for putting that video to the test. Yep. Shaco has had bugs since season 6 and they don't fix that either.
EATARI (NA)
: It saves your time if you just get good at every role.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M09slA58,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-25T12:48:20.303+0000) > > It saves your time if you just get good at every role. Uhh.. no, no it doesn't it wastes even more time. In order to climb faster you ONE TRICK a champion. Simple. Not learn every single role.. you waste FAR more time..
: I prefer old league. This season is not as rage inducing as season 8 but i prefer older seasons for some reason. Also, i must agree that comeback is usually not achievable and i can tell after 12-14 mins who is going to win based on the team performance. Comebacks are rare.
Yep. I vote to surrender in 20 mins because I know for a fact we weren't going to win - 20 more mins into the game we slightly ace the enemy and guess what.. my entire team sees the full build fed Teemo throw 2 shrooms they all chase him half hp they SEE THE SHROOM yet step on it anyways 2 seconds later ENEMY {{champion:17}} QUADRA KILL.. then me being the one that has a bit more game knowledge baited the {{champion:17}} with my clone which for some awkward {{champion:17}} reason stood in the middle of triple box and I E + ignite(squeaky dog toy sound) him he Q's me and I die. {{champion:17}} lives with 20 hp. This {{champion:17}} had Ignite Teleport but because of the dumb runes in the domination tree has taste of blood and ravonous hunter gives him enough hyper turbo sustain because it works with his poison so hes healing for a bunch.. he teleports onto a 200 IQ mushroom in our base and ends the game. I uninstalled then TFT got released so I reinstalled and to actually get my opinion about it, don't play it theres far better games with less RNG
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Duelist Sagiri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o53T214M,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-07-24T11:22:22.296+0000) > > The old was more fun, more ways to build your champion, more ways to build hybrid more ways to get EXP, movement speed, Life Steal, Attack Speed, Crit, Attack Damage, Magic Penetration, Ability Power I can go on and on about how the old mastery/rune system was better it would be a book. But obviously people want a "TL;DR pls" > > Let me mention a few bugs with my main. > > Shaco has over 140 or so bugs if you press R to dodge the tower so the tower focuses your clone, it doesn't do that anymore, recalling, using teleport or items and NOT break stealth was a way of outplaying the enemy.. Shaco can't do that anymore. Pressing R and trying to run away wouldn't let the real you move(basically you permanently stunned yourself until your clone bursts) pressing E wouldn't even register the ability unless you spammed it a billion gazillion times and even if its flying in mid air it would sometimes just disappear and not even hit the enemy, Shaco can't even use Ignite if you placed a box down until the box finished its animation, Shaco's passive backstab has a cooldown that lasts a billion years before you can even use it again on the same target(basically NO DAMAGE) which is why people built him AP. > > Theres more but that would end up being another book.. > > TL;DR OLD MASTERY/RUNES were MORE ENJOYABLE and had more damage, sustain, utility. Shaco needs DIRE BUGFIXES or a complete revert(YES walking animation too, that walk is annoying and tilts me everytime) Sry to break it for you, but if you say that the old masteries had more damage (hello???), sustain and utility then I wont stop you from living in an alternate universe. The old system (especially runes) sucked, masteries were okish for the most part tho. New system is better, but not perfect. Btw, what have Shaco to do with anything?
The runes are so bad for him, also we could argue about the rune system for days, the old was better. Unless you're idk a Kai'Sa, Illoai, Olaf, Renekton, Nasus main then new rune system is a giant sippy cup, not to mention the buffs they got with Numbers while Shaco got nothing except bugs ^_^
: I liked cooldown reduction myself. It wasn't the "best" but it allowed me to adapt to situations faster, such as getting 1 item and having half or three fourths of the cap quickly
Yeah.. I use to take x9 Attack Damage reds, x2 Scaling Health x7 Flat Armor yellows, x9 Ability Power blues, x1 EXP x2 Attack Speed Quints on Shaco but guess what? Yep.. worst rune system worst Shaco bugs, worst Shaco walk animation, no damage early game unless you get duskblade and we all know Shaco NEEDS tiamat to effectively clear his jungle.. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Yeah i played Lux vs Pyke Kai sa bot. Pyke grab me (mistake from me) at lvl 1. Kai sa put Q and guess what ? I'm left with 15% of my HP. The dmg is real. All runes are into dmg and if you are vs a bad matchup, you can only try to do better dmg. Riot wants a offensive playstyle but i hate it. Why players can't play defensively and make it Worth it ? No Wonder why sometimes you have mates with 0/10, they can't play safe because they get dived, they get bursted in less than 2s... Riot has make the game "korea" because all games look what we had in korea. Offensive playstyle with very short game and no fun. The game is determined at champ select and loading screen. When you see the enemy veigar with 1 100 000 mastery points and your adc play ashe for the first time, you know who is gonna lose and who is gonna win.
Riot has made the game more "Korea" what are you trying to say?
Zertryx (NA)
: The old runes allowed me to setup pages for bad matchups of champs i played. For example I am a Teemo main, i use to play teemo top a lot one of my worst matchups is Pantheon, the old runes allowed me to pick armor and health to survive the lane so later i could become useful tot he team while also not feeding panth. But if i was against a lane i was strong against i had a page that let me maxamize my atk speed and ap. With the new runes I cant help my short comings all i can do is make it so i "do more damage" but against a bad matchup more damage wont always help and it will just allow the enemy to snowball easier, there was alot more variance with the old runes, more options available to me than just more damage in different ways. Oh well, now that TFT is out and the main game is kinda poop atm i just wont play it till they fix this snowball fiesta of everything 1 shots everything
Just max Q first get at least 3 points in E. YOUR Q RANGE is 50 range FARTHER so just poke him out with {{item:3285}} and {{item:3165}} hes easy, your Q is an ability not an auto attack so his passive can't block it.
: Yeah, snowballing is horrible because the enemy get PO PO Po everytime. I don't know why i try to play good. It's matchmaking who decides who win. I play supp and sometimes i see my mid laner being 1/6, my jungler feeding, the top losing… It's not only one lane who lose. All my defeat are all lanes losing. My victories are mostly all lanes winning. It's everything or Nothing. There is not a middle.
Do you build wards and place them at key locations? I've played games were my support would never get the 2nd tier support gold warding item until the nexus was going to explode..
: Yes, runes should only be a little bonus but they make the game. Riot told us these runes would allow more playstyle, more various builds on champ... Seems like we are far away from reaching the objective lol.
Its the complete opposite, heck I use to play league EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. 24/7. Now, its like league? Nah tomorrow.. 3 days later league? NAH! Yu-gi-oh duel links please, maple story? Sure anything but league of RNG
: I prefer old league. This season is not as rage inducing as season 8 but i prefer older seasons for some reason. Also, i must agree that comeback is usually not achievable and i can tell after 12-14 mins who is going to win based on the team performance. Comebacks are rare.
Bring back AP Master Yi, Revert Shaco, AP Tristana, Ezreal W, Revert Akali, Revert Aatrox, Revert Mordekaiser, Revert Vladimir, Revert Kayle, Revert Morgana, Revert Irelia, Revert Nasus, Revert Nunu, Revert Renekton, Revert Urgot, Revert Yorick, Revert Zilean, Revert Warwick.. Right?
Show more

Vanguard Anzu

Level 183 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion