: They completely forget the non popular and highest pick rate characters. which is sad considering the cool potential of other characters such as vel'koz. for a while it seemed vel'koz was getting some attention with the new lore material but then they just dropped it. Seriously wish Riot would give Vel'koz a Dark Star Skin or ANY NEW SKIN at this point!
I want a new skin for velkoz too, but not dark star. Please don't release a new skin after 3.5 years that is basically the same as his classic skin.
youubi (NA)
: Dear Riot, please consider recategorizing your older skins (aka, old Legendaries).
I got demonblade tryndamere. Where does that fall on the cool meter?
: So, what does everyone think about the True Damage Band's line-up??
Riot forced it as usual. Anything to promote their cash cow champions.
: Vel'Koz skin when
Riot's true damage skin line just leaked and its mostly the cash cow champion and not velkoz who hasn't had a skin in 1,300 days and ACTUALLY DEALS TRUE DAMAGE.
Sukishoo (NA)
: True Damage skins T-Shirt leaked.
Wow. A true damage team and you don't give a skin to velkoz, a champion who hasn't had a skin in over 1,300 days and you know, ACTUALLY DEALS TRUE DAMAGE.
: Runic VelKoz with beard and mustache!
By far the funniest velkoz skin idea I've ever seen! I love the Nordic theme too. Is velkoz supposed to be Odin in this skin line?
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: In Ranked games "Remake" should not be a Vote.
Yes please. Great idea. I'm tired of weebs still voting no when there's absolutely no penalty.
: Vel'Koz changes are desperately needed.
I have 2 megapoints on Vel'Koz.
: Velkoz skin suggestions
I really want a new velkoz skin. Hopefully it will be a good skin because if history is any indication, it will be a long time until velkoz gets a skin after that so I want to enjoy a high quality skin until then.
: Flying Spaghetti Monster Vel'Koz
: What kind of skin for Vel'koz, though?
Vel'Koz skin!
: Vel'Koz Skin?
Vel'Koz skin! Vel'koz skin.
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
Or "The top one tenth of one percent" as Bernie Sanders would put it.
Zed Boss (NA)
: "Why did you ban my champion?" Answer: "Oh cry me a river"
A little off topic, but a long time ago I hovered vel'koz support and someone on my team banned him. When I asked him why, he responded, "vel'koz support is a troll pick." I can't believe that some people still don't accept that vel'koz is a legitimate support.
: Just had a game when TWO team mates rage quit.
Jhin had the right idea. You should have voted yes.
: Vel'Koz is stronger in midlane or support
Support velkoz is better. I used to main velkoz mid but I got stuck in gold. I started maining velkoz support and I got to plat easily.
ISmaLAR (NA)
: PLEASE ADD MORE VEL'KOZ SKINS
: Top 10 Champions that Riot hasn't made a new skin for in years.
Amewe (NA)
: nerf pyke healing
Are you trying to make the new "Nerf singed?"
: Who is the weakest midlaner at the moment?
Febos (EUW)
: This can't be a coincidence. It happened to me twice and I've seen more complain about it. Something is broken. Anyway, here is how you fix it: 1. Open your [Task Manager](https://turbofuture.com/computers/How-to-Open-Task-Manager-on-a-PC) 2. Go to your processes and order them by name 3. Find the "League of Legends" instance and terminate it. Simply right click then "Terminate" or Left Click then DELETE key. Be sure to only remove the one with the older icon. That is the game client. Basically, you need to forcefully kill the game client and click the "Reconnect" button.
It didn't work for me. It still says game is still in progress and won't give me the reconnect button.
: Broken client or me?
I'm having the same problem.
: People troll my games because I pick Vel'koz support.
I never encountered people who threatened to int because I picked velkoz support but at rare times I do encounter people who ban velkoz back when I used to hover him. Now I don't hover velkoz anymore because of it.
: Ever consider to put a points limit for picking a champ in ranked ?
Wow I like this idea. I too have encountered players who used smurfs only to test out champions in ranked. I once even played with a ZERO mastery point kayle top and she played as bad as you think. There was one funny time when I had one of those smurfs testing out ryze in ranked who fed early game and remained useless for the rest of the game and when I criticized him, he told me that he's a higher rank them I am on his main account and that he has a higher winrate than I do on his main champion. It's funny because one, he isn't on his main account and two, he wasn't playing his main champion, so my criticism still stands.
: I'm not touching this mode with a 50ft pole.
I don't like this game mode either.
Rock MD (NA)
: ***
It’s stupid that he’s rank shaming at all since statistics wise, most players aren’t diamond+. Is he really making a ridiculous post and expecting only diamond+ players to respond?
: Mega-post of some balance changes that should be done (under my opinion)
Remove velkoz's true damage? Are you a new player? Velkoz's niche is to be the true damage mage. Your suggestion strips his identity away making him another generic mage.
: Riot I beg u , nerf Riven into Oblivion
I'll agree with you if you make a nerf riven video Hashinshin's "nerf singed" style.
: can't login
I'm having the same problem.
: Cant login why???
I can't login and i'm from NA. Edit: About 2 minutes after posting this I can now login but I can't click play. Hovering my mouse over the play button shows that they're having trouble "talking" to the servers and theyre giving me an error code 18. I dont' know what happened. Edit 2: 15 minutes after posting this I can now login and play.
: Can we nerf the surrender box please?
The box should also disappear after you vote and then tell you the result in the chat box.
: Star guardians 2019
People have been asking for this since the star guardian game mode.
: Why does armor feel useless
Funny thing, when I complain about the existence of 3 lethality items, 2 of which assassins always build (hurry for build diversity), they say "Buy Zhonyas." Then when I complained about being one shot WITH A ZOnyas, they then say, "Well you only have a zonyas." I'm not arguing for zonyas making the user tanky, but just enough to survive a oneshot.
Vanic998 (NA)
: Riot: so you’re saying make a new skin for lux?
This comment did not age well.
Yorıck (EUNE)
: Vel'koz skins.
donbobi (EUNE)
: Level 200 Glorious GEMSTONE!?? Champion Capsule Opening Reward
At level infinity you get an infinity stone.
: {{item:3053}} revive you? Good.
The revival is what discourages people from focusing you just like Sterak's effect.
Rioter Comments
: Velkoz
It has been time for a while. He's part of the 1000 day club.
Xonra (NA)
: "Ranked is about skill and not at all a coinflip"
I do agree with you that ranked is dependent on luck, but not completely. Ranked still has a skill component to it. Due to bad luck, I can still lose sometimes in ranks lower than my own however I do climb back eventually due to skill. My advice, just be more liberal with surrendering. League is a grinding game, meaning its about playing more games rather than trying to flip each losing game. You cant carry trolls so why even try? If you have the skills, you will climb eventually. I think that's where most of the frustration really comes from, dealing with feeders and trolls when you shouldn't have.
Rioter Comments
Icecoon (NA)
: Banned for toxic name?
I don't know how your name is offensive either.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Fix your broken game, Riot
I empathize with you man but the won't do anything about it. A long time ago I posted two video examples of broken skillshot hitboxes, one from LeBlanc's chains and one from blitzcrank's hook. Both videos in slow motion showed that the skillshot didn't hit me but it counted anyway.
reba042 (NA)
: Asta The Icy Necromancer
Does she want to become the wizard king?
King Lego (EUNE)
: Hello, let's play a game of "change your main champion to whatever you like"
For {{champion:161}}, I would simply make the ultimate passive apply "Discovered" after procing the passive again on a target that is already researched making the ultimate deal full true damage to all enemies behind the "Discovered" target. This way {{champion:161}} won't fall off late game.
WiktorDxD (EUW)
: Lb chain broken? or is the Velkoz hitbox HUGE
I made a [post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/1blWNAfg-leblancos-chain-hitbox-is-weird-with-video-proof) about the same exact thing.
: Why is lucian immune to nerfs ?
He's supposed to be the cool black guy. That's why.
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanic998,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-06T05:44:43.832+0000) > > I would suggest swapping lanes with someone on your team. Something similar happened on my team once. I was playing mid and my top laner, who was melee, did not want to face a ranged top laner so he asked if we could swap and we did. It worked well. I got fed and he was able to play safe. You cant swap if its ranked. Riots new system punishes you for it by giving or taking lp from yout most used lane in game. Its stupid.
Really?!?!? Even if it’s consensual? That’s ridiculous. I thought enforcing a meta meta was a huge no no for riot.
: Oof, Im guessing you were never around for blind pick ranked
Im guessing he also wasn't around for team builder.
Akrid415 (NA)
: I went against Lucian top
I would suggest swapping lanes with someone on your team. Something similar happened on my team once. I was playing mid and my top laner, who was melee, did not want to face a ranged top laner so he asked if we could swap and we did. It worked well. I got fed and he was able to play safe.
Show more

Vanic998

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion