: Should riot concentrate on other things?
Riot should definitely concentrate on other things before they ruin League any further.
Rioter Comments
: Hi Im Ahri.
> [{quoted}](name=Tiamat Taric,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iz5jZTIm,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T16:11:51.256+0000) > > Hi im {{champion:103}} I'm going to get another skins even know I have already had 3 in the last year when Im only 2% more popular and mained by 0.3% more players then another champion {{champion:516}} I totally need the skin because I'm a girl and need the attention uwu. > > https://imgur.com/k4GO7vY > https://imgur.com/oBxCmqE > https://imgur.com/LQ6cpz9 > https://imgur.com/8wXAXgu > > Ornns elderwood skin got pushed aside for Ahris well needed and deserved half assed elder wood skin. YIKES > > there is no difference in the player base for both these champions this only proves that riot have bias and favoritism when it comes to skins and champs not the players themselves {{champion:103}} They want to kill me or be me. Either way, it's all kinda about me. Meanwhile.... {{champion:163}} Hi guys, remember me? Record holder for longest running champ with only 2 skins in the game? I know I have a third now but it's been a while and.... hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: *Riot, we don't have enough brains to balance all the broken champs, especially since you keep releasing more. Balance everyone to deal with this BS please. *Fixed
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLXe0EXg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T01:20:15.698+0000) > > *Riot, we don't have enough brains to balance all the broken champs, especially since you keep releasing more. Balance everyone to deal with this BS please. > > *Fixed That'd be great, but since they don't want to balance it and just keep releasing more and more broken champs, they could at least give players the tools we need to not have to deal with them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: That would somehow be even more boring than her current lore and has no evidence to support the idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HezyolAZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:50:55.870+0000) > > That would somehow be even more boring than her current lore and has no evidence to support the idea. Have you heard her talk?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League for years: Game good, Lore bad.
Sad part is they actively made it worse. Poppy used to have several paragraphs of lore. Now it's "This is Poppy. She has a hammer."
Rioter Comments
Vanra (NA)
: Nerf Kled
He was, but it's not like the squishy was someone afk most of the game and 10 levels below.
: this must be practice mode fountain deals 1000 true damage a second.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=XlgvmvdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T23:50:43.238+0000) > > this must be practice mode fountain deals 1000 true damage a second. It wasn't. He ulted onto the turret, got his 4 attacks off, flash/shotgun away.
Rioter Comments
Jkuhn (NA)
: Is an S on Warwick possible?
Drop to bronze. You'll get your S.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What about {{champion:14}} or {{champion:518}} support?
> [{quoted}](name=Zàrgothrax,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=NzfKp5rE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T12:50:49.270+0000) > > What about {{champion:14}} or {{champion:518}} support? Wouldn't know. Nobody plays them. They only play Pyke, Thresh and Morgana.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gangplank returns and the event end draws near
You can earn a free Gangplank skin if you can somehow play a game with a disabled champion before the event ends. How does this story even make sense? He dies all the time, sometimes up to 20 times in an hour if you're having a really bad match.
PSYNUGUL (NA)
: LAG SPIKES IN A RANKED GAMES
Same here. Verizon, got disconnected from a game, can't log in.
Rioter Comments
Impetual (NA)
: So Riot, Is the Story of the League of Legends dead?
{{champion:429}} I was a warrior. {{champion:429}} Then I was betrayed and died. {{champion:429}} Then I came back and joined the League of Legends, because what else are you supposed to do when you're dead? Riot lore in a nutshell.
: Show me your Waifu and I'll give her a tier
hoganftw (NA)
: Is Reddit an Anti-Christian internet stronghold?
God grants us free will. That is to say, God grants us the free will to choose whether we want to worship him and live as He wants us to live, or to suffer in hell for all eternity. In other words, God is basically North Korea.
Rioter Comments
: I better give a synopsis of how much I disagree. > [{quoted}](name=Shacos Day Off,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1lcciYi0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2014-12-16T02:54:01.945+0000) > > I saw that and thought it was a buff, but buffing the monsters and destroying leashes is an insane nerf to jungle. I already hate this jungle, but I seriously don't want to go in it now. Personally, I would not take any champion Jungle that could not get by with out a leash. This gives away lots of information, and your leash partners will get to lane late. > [{quoted}](name=MiniZav,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1lcciYi0,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2014-12-16T03:19:52.871+0000) > > Its 70 per 10, '' 1340hp from 1200'' 20 SECS FOR IT TO BE EQUAL I will remind people that it is still PBE and the numbers can get tweeked. If anything, this is a nerf to fast clearing and a buff to tank junglers. > [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1lcciYi0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2014-12-16T03:18:19.153+0000) > > Oh and another thing I tried out, the old cloth and pots strategy. The new jungle is so strong that not starting with a machete means instant death for anyone that's not rammus/malhpite. Or top lane Shaco. Seriously though. this nerf is targeted at everyone who is not Jungling. > [{quoted}](name=Vanra,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1lcciYi0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2014-12-16T02:57:56.182+0000) > > I'm kinda disappointed that they decided to go the route of forcing you to play the game a certain way. Before it was like, you can try something unusual and maybe it'll work. But now it's nope, if you don't have smite you can't jungle, period. Sure, if not having any objective control was a viable strategy. Realistically speaking, not having smite as the Jungler was never viable. The only time it was, was on TT when their where no Neutral objectives to contest. (except for the alters but you didn't need smite for that, and Vialmaw was often too dangerous to attempt.) And The main reason Why I say these things is because I am not scared one bit. (and that's for being a fairly new Jungler.)
> [{quoted}](name=Erockandroll,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1lcciYi0,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2014-12-16T04:01:37.199+0000) > > I better give a synopsis of how much I disagree. > > Personally, I would not take any champion Jungle that could not get by with out a leash. This gives away lots of information, and your leash partners will get to lane late. > > I will remind people that it is still PBE and the numbers can get tweeked. If anything, this is a nerf to fast clearing and a buff to tank junglers. > > Or top lane Shaco. Seriously though. this nerf is targeted at everyone who is not Jungling. > > Sure, if not having any objective control was a viable strategy. Realistically speaking, not having smite as the Jungler was never viable. The only time it was, was on TT when their where no Neutral objectives to contest. (except for the alters but you didn't need smite for that, and Vialmaw was often too dangerous to attempt.) > > And The main reason Why I say these things is because I am not scared one bit. (and that's for being a fairly new Jungler.) Imagine there's some confusion over who the jungler is and when you enter the game, no one has smite. What do you do? I guess you duo lane top, because you **can't** jungle.
: "the new jungle doesnt let anyone jg anymore"
I'm kinda disappointed that they decided to go the route of forcing you to play the game a certain way. Before it was like, you can try something unusual and maybe it'll work. But now it's nope, if you don't have smite you can't jungle, period. And if you don't have 2 bot you lose the game, because bot turret is weaker than the other two and dragon is so vitally important now. Next I bet they'll introduce items that only an adc can buy.
: @Riot: Have you ever considered skins based on the passage of time?
: Did Riven Kill the Elder?: "Facts, Myths and Theories"
No what happened is the Elder was warming up and doing jumping jacks, and while he was in the air Yasuo ulted, and didn't realize he was hitting the elder because of his massive range. When it ended he didn't realize what happened and set off to find a killer that doesn't exist.
Snolen (NA)
: I started playing Archeage again
I forgot why that game was fun too. So I quit.
: Who does Sona-chan fight for?
Twitch. She fights for Twitch.
: Kayles design is a joke right?
There's far more broken champs than Kayle in this game.
Show more

Vanra

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion