: Academy Adventures Series 2!
I just noticed Veigar and Tristy are on a prom date.{{champion:18}} x{{champion:45}}
Rioter Comments
: Academy Adventures Series 2!
My Boi Rakan{{champion:497}} At Prom IS THE BEST THING AD NEEDS TO BE A SKIN!!!!
: https://discord.gg/7puuaXw you could try to find players here whenever you're looking for nay in a friendly discord community :) I also make teams when I get enough people wanting to try out have 2 so far and looking to make a third soon :) with my management and a coach :)
> [{quoted}](name=SOULCALIB3Rii,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=k6Y027nl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-09T21:19:51.057+0000) > > https://discord.gg/7puuaXw you could try to find players here whenever you're looking for nay in a friendly discord community :) I also make teams when I get enough people wanting to try out have 2 so far and looking to make a third soon :) with my management and a coach :) Ill check it out
Divoxe (NA)
: I main Ahri, but I like to play SG Jinx when I have a support. Bonus: I never verbally attack teammates because why would you? Let me know if you'd be interested in playing games with me in the future. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Divoxe,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=k6Y027nl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-09T21:52:14.403+0000) > > I main Ahri, but I like to play SG Jinx when I have a support. Bonus: I never verbally attack teammates because why would you? > Let me know if you'd be interested in playing games with me in the future. :) That sound lovely and im training to be a rakan main and ill friend you.
Rioter Comments
: Rakan's Dance
What is Rakans{{champion:497}} dance called anyway and i would also like to see something party like.
Keyru (NA)
: Xayah and Rakan Gifting Thread
I would just love Rakan, I cant offer anything better in return and heck I suck at the game. But I wanna try something with him.
Mhija (NA)
: Lucian vs Thresh: WHO WOULD WIN?
when did league become a civil war team Lucian {{champion:236}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:29}} Team Thresh {{champion:412}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:121}} Lucian: Im sorry thresh, but shes my wife Thresh: So was I
: Dev Blog: Building a Better Bio
{{champion:31}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:121}} vs {{champion:120}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:412}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What are your top ten skins?
Cutthroat{{champion:104}} Final Boss{{champion:45}} SSW{{champion:29}} Primetime{{champion:119}} Captain{{champion:41}} Mafia{{champion:222}} Battlecast{{champion:96}} Project{{champion:236}} Shadowfire{{champion:203}} Bloodmoon{{champion:429}} I own all skins and i like to be adc
Rioter Comments
: So far this Harrowing is a disappointment....
i like slayer jinx but they do need more then just three i love halloween but the harrowing is way better so unless they make more zombie and slayer skins then i wont cry
LANWhale (NA)
: Can we have the number on Garen's back be the same as how many stacks Garen has on his W?
Its what ever riot wants i just post the idea
: Three-point Graen
Please comment on this for any suggestions
Rioter Comments
: Welcome to the Worlds Shop
Im gonna get the AD bundle {{champion:42}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:29}} with my favorite team icon LGD. GO IMP!!!!!!!!!
: Welcome to the Worlds Shop
Im gonna get the AD bundle {{champion:42}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:29}} with my favorite team icon LGD. GO IMP!!!!!!!!!
: If Wolf dies, how would Lamb have a friend who is always there?
if both die then how do you kill yorick
: Kindred Q&A 9/29
how do you kill kindred when wolf protects her'
Jynx (NA)
: PROJECT community creations!
I love these skins im gonna cosplay project lucian {{champion:236}}
: It’s time for September bundles and Mystery skins!
Am i the only one who ships {{champion:412}} x{{champion:429}}
Sevetar (NA)
: Project{{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:114}} vs Battlecast{{champion:112}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} vs headhunters{{champion:84}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:76}} vs mechas{{champion:266}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:121}}
vs arcade{{champion:53}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:45}}
Rioter Comments
Akalian (NA)
: Build some friend zone penetration and go for her buddy :D {{item:3142}}
we both are dating oher people {{champion:104}} x{{champion:21}} and {{champion:92}} x{{champion:238}}
Swizzle (NA)
: Potato Final Boss Veigar is sad
whats black and blue and will show you the definition of PATATO
Jynx (NA)
: Bilgewater Community Creations!
i love bilgewater so much its such a fun thing and i wanna live there with all of them {{champion:104}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:4}}{{champion:21}}
Serviper (NA)
: How do these people do it. I can't even draw a stick figure......life isn't fair
some people are just gifted like that my friend riven{{champion:92}} (not her real name) is better at drawing while i graves{{champion:104}} (not my real name) am better at gaming
Jynx (NA)
: Arcade community creations!
they all look really cool but veigar is boss {{champion:45}}
Naru214 (NA)
: ^^^ real talk
Best Question ever^^^^^^{{champion:104}}
: Chat with Riot interns on 8/10!
How did you get the job and why are you there in the first place also whos the best champion
: Nautilus makes a splash in top lane
noooooo the pulls {{champion:111}} {{summoner:4}} {{champion:119}}
: New free champion rotation: Caitlyn, Nautilus, Zyra and more!

Vantrex100

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion