: Mordikaisers ult coded as crowed control?
Don't think you can cleanse morde ult, but maybe they changed that. Rengar, gp and qss are all ways to leave morde ult but that's pretty limited. I've been playing morde and it's pretty rare for anyone to leave my ult especially since the only 1 building qss was typically the adc.
: How To: Malphite Support
A better build is to just go ap and press R like every brain dead person picking up the champ now
Rockman (NA)
: What if you wanted a goth GF
ain't stopping me from {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
aezens (EUW)
: Small idea for assassin power shift
Yeah no boots in the game could hold 15 lethality since every yahoo with ad would build it and would limit assassin's boots choice to only tht item if you want a nerf on the other lethality items as well
: Is there still a zero tolerance policy for certain phrases?
More likely to happen if you repeat the word in other games like you won't get banned if you say it 1 out of 1000.
: Pop off 3 times in a row, LP gains DECREASE
Looking at your match history I think the game is putting you with more gold players which is possibly why you're losing a tad more. Now that you're with players closer to your skill level.
Stupify92 (EUNE)
: Master Yi needs a NERF
He's pretty weak early compared to other jg and his gank potential is pretty low. He's like kayle to where if you let the game keep going he'll eventually out scale you. Just learn to abuse him early and he's pretty weak then. Been playing him on my other account a lot so I know this from experience.
: Imaqtpie (Grandmaster) just had a Platinum 3 player with a 20% winrate on his team.
: Which region would you want to live in?
Demacia. Sure they're a bunch of bigots when it comes to magic, but magic is for pussies anyways and I never knew a magician IRL who wasn't trying to trick me.
: north cal. guy looking for lady
Get some money and swing over to Nevada to buy a prostitute.
: Akali shroud
Be nice if akali was visable when taking dmg in her shroud.
: Why does lissandra have 325 base movespeed?
Sorry someone surrounded by ice isn't fast. Try melting it and she might be faster
: 💙🍞 I is for INTING IS HOW I HIT MY POWERSPIKE🍞💙
: Academy Adventures 3
My boi Talon is in this. This comic is good now
: is this challenger gameplay in my bronze 5 elo?
You can auto cancel without moving, but the better question is why is he auto cancelling.
: I WILL BRING PEACE TO THE HIDDEN RAIN! I WILL!!!!
Akaash (NA)
: Sword Art Online. Because it's a good anime and people only say they dislike it because they're tryhard weebs who don't like popular things.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqOwxLEj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-23T03:34:36.404+0000) > > Sword Art Online. > > Because it's a good anime and people only say they dislike it because they're tryhard weebs who don't like popular things. I just disliked it since the main protag had an ability no one else in the game had giving him the ability to solo bosses, as a videogame it was actually bad and the one time he was able to use admin powers he used it to save an NPC instead of everyone in the game.
: Can we please have honorable opponent back?
Sometimes I would like to honor the enemy over my teammates
Sarah J (NA)
: Bilgewater Nidalee Cosplay Concept
I can't image it without the spear and pole dancing. This should be a video instead
: > [{quoted}](name=Vapor Wave Vibes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sBEPpY0J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T22:06:20.662+0000) > > Sorry dude, but I don't think she beats Shalltear from Overlord. no my waifu achieved godhood
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sBEPpY0J,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-09-19T22:40:47.476+0000) > > no my waifu achieved godhood What is a god to a non believer
: The soon to be Iron rank will be under Bronze
Riot games is making a series of bad decisions
: MY WAIFU CAN BEAT UP YOUR WAIFU DUEL THREAD
Sorry dude, but I don't think she beats Shalltear from Overlord.
: bronze is actually quite useful for many things, while iron isn't really used for anything anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=SociaI Justice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnZMAEHM,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-19T21:53:59.572+0000) > > bronze is actually quite useful for many things, while iron isn't really used for anything anymore. I guess steel, trains, housing appliances and cars aren't made from iron but bronze. http://minnesotairon.org/10-things-you-use-every-day-made-from-minnesota-iron/
Sukishoo (NA)
: Wood doesn't go with the metals and or minerals they already had, so.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnZMAEHM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-19T20:58:07.388+0000) > > Wood doesn't go with the metals and or minerals they already had, so. Neither does challenger and master. Should be wood tier over iron since wood is just a primitive resource. Plus it's hard to think that Iron would be below bronze.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: EXCUSE ME? IRON? TEIR????
Iron is a stronger and more useful material over Bronze. What's going on at Riot HQ?
: How to dedicate to only one champ?
First step is to pick the champ. Second is to lock in
: Unpopular Opinion - Emilia is best girl in Re:Zero
Emilia though is just so basic and uninteresting compared to Rem. Also a lot more of a spotlight was given to Rem over Emilia which is most likely why people are more drawn to her over other female characters.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vapor Wave Vibes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l6g3GAa2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-07T23:42:25.197+0000) > > Her story really isn't enough to say there is sexism in league. She does duo and mains support which females do tend to do. This isn't a stereotype that is born out of no where girls do tend to main support and get boosted by their bf. Of course this is not the case with every girl but it does happen quite often. I don't get your point? this stereotype was born from people's imagination, do you think that people made studies and stats to know if female players all played support?. Solenne likes to play Support but she mained Toplane when she played the ESCW and won it by playing **Toplane**, > > Also girls really aren't as interested in video games on a general spectrum. Video games are objects and females are more interested in people than males are. Those kind of things that you hear, are my friends just stereotypes You know why? because they have no basis in reality, it's just like the stereotypes that you give to people from other countries when you never went there. Women are not interersted into video games? they were not **in the past** because it was created by men and women were doing something else in the meantime, because back then our societies were more gender roles based than today. Today years after years it evolves, and males are for instance more and more applying into the nurse job. Women started to do things that men do, same with men. The female players? they will more and more play video games, it has just began. But what slows it is the incredible sexism towards women when it comes to the KNOWN gaming scene.
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l6g3GAa2,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-09-07T23:54:15.759+0000) > > I don't get your point? this stereotype was born from people's imagination, do you think that people made studies and stats to know if female players all played support?. Solenne likes to play Support but she mained Toplane when she played the ESCW and won it by playing **Toplane**, > If you have to play on league team of course someone has to play top lane, you really figured that one out. Just because she was forced into a role doesn't disprove my point that females prefer support. Also stereotypes tend to be made from personal observations and this is one of them. If we were to lean into stats I do think it would be hard pressed to find that females weren't geared more towards support off of personal preference with mid being the only exception. An easy way to observe this is to go onto twitch and just take a handful of female streamers playing league and see if they're on support. > Those kind of things that you hear, are my friends just stereotypes > You know why? because they have no basis in reality, it's just like the stereotypes that you give to people from other countries when you never went there. > Pretty presumptuous > Women are not interersted into video games? they were not **in the past** because it was created by men and women were doing something else in the meantime, because back then our societies were more gender roles based than today. > Today years after years it evolves, and males are for instance more and more applying into the nurse job. Women started to do things that men do, same with men. > The female players? they will more and more play video games, it has just began. > But what slows it is the incredible sexism towards women when it comes to the KNOWN gaming scene. I don't think sexism is the thing holding females back from playing games to an equal stand point as men. I just think it's a lack of interest. I'm not saying females don't want to play games, but don't share the same interest in them as man do, and I don't think they ever will. Like nursing and early years teachers, both female dominated occupations that are kind of similar towards the support role. Hmmm. Almost as if females have their own interest and don't have simulate men.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Can we talk about Sexism in League and its impacts?
Her story really isn't enough to say there is sexism in league. She does duo and mains support which females do tend to do. This isn't a stereotype that is born out of no where girls do tend to main support and get boosted by their bf. Of course this is not the case with every girl but it does happen quite often. Worse case scenario in her story was not being accepted by teams at D1. If you want to point out the teams that wouldn't accept her because she was female and not D1 I'll shame them with you. Also girls really aren't as interested in video games on a general spectrum. Video games are objects and females are more interested in people than males are. While yes you'd then to multiplayer games but ones like lol with a competitive aspect also tend to scare away females while fornite doesn't.
Terozu (NA)
: My Niece named her bear Captain Teemo
You need to show her the league champs again because that is clearly Volibear
: Divine Sword Irelia and Enduring Sword Talon comic from LoL China
As a Talon main I can confirm that's how being matched against Irelia goes.
5050BS (NA)
: Its just that most are busted and bad designed. Assassins should not 100-0 you without using Ult. They should be looking for low HP targets and going for them.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYzRW7qm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T00:05:17.354+0000) > > Its just that most are busted and bad designed. > > Assassins should not 100-0 you without using Ult. > > They should be looking for low HP targets and going for them. Meaning they should have no dmg. Assassins should be able to 100-0 a "squishy." Assassins arent going out and destroying tanks and bruisers. Really if fed the only way in the early game the assassin is 1 shotting is beacause theyre fed
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunertine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj50xdjI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T23:36:26.800+0000) > > No, I'm saying that it's always a slaughter every fucking game. > > It should not be like that. ok then having a 50/50 chance of winning a game is a coin flip. having it be a slaughter every time wouldnt be a coin flip
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj50xdjI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T23:41:26.451+0000) > > ok then having a 50/50 chance of winning a game is a coin flip. > > having it be a slaughter every time wouldnt be a coin flip He means that a game is so snowbally, especially in bot, that the game feels like a coin flip. Since some lanes end so fast that you cant help them
: How to fight around Akali shroud?
AOE spells are your only option for fighting her in it. Otherwise get away from and fight her when it's down. Be better if riot changed it to be the same talons invis so she can be targeted when damaged. Must feel bad playing against that sht on auto based champs
: Garen, the "easiest champion", should not be allowed to be meta
An easier champion to play should be easier to counter or less abilities to use in some situations. Garen stats are so high that it makes up for his lack of utility since he can tank and out dmg a lot of champs cuurently
: Going To A Convention And Being Denied Because of Gender
: Can any Mid to High Elo Talon Main help me personally? (Gold 3+)
Nah all you need is a new talon skill. RIOT RELEASE IT ALREADY
: Femanism started as a way to make woman equal to men, work, and voting rights. They succeeded, that was great. Femanism is centered on feminine, or female issues. So saying it is about equality is wrong. Those who actually believe it is equality, call yourself an egalitarian, that is the literal definition of equality for all... And maybe we can actually work things out instead of counter protesting a mens march.... Or at least expunge the loud radical fems that want men killed... Food for thought
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z6EwHjoL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T16:21:29.407+0000) > > Femanism started as a way to make woman equal to men, work, and voting rights. They succeeded, that was great. > Femanism is centered on feminine, or female issues. So saying it is about equality is wrong. Those who actually believe it is equality, call yourself an egalitarian, that is the literal definition of equality for all... And maybe we can actually work things out instead of counter protesting a mens march.... Or at least expunge the loud radical fems that want men killed... > Food for thought Would be more about equality if the major groups tried to move into areas in the world with real inequality for women. That way the movement wouldnt have to create dumb problems to remain relevant
: Can you fck STOP with pax sexism bs i would like the boards back to the this champ op this game sux
: Can we really blame Riot for hating the community??
Yeah you can blame riot for the community it's their game. Even then it doesnt represent or excuse recent behavior. Not hating the community as a whole but man hating. At the very least thats how it looks
: soooooooooooo im guessing sexist jokes are no longer reportable?
Only sexist if it's against a women. Think of it as you can only be racist against minorities but not whites.
: Its been a nice ride...
Buy a ward, I'm not playing support though
: can there be an option to report someone for role stealing?
You can still report them for negative attitude and assisting enemy team. Just make sure to describe what the person did.
: LGBT Issue in game
Some people just like to be mean. If someone accumulates enough reports they either get chat restricted or temp banned. Further transgressions result in a perma ban.
: Unban XJ9
Didn't XJ9 post revenge porn because his gf picked Lee Sin? Well I guess he did tell her not to so I guess she didn't LeeSin
: Straight Black Man Here
Riot panel say men are more privileged? I don't watch the panels so if someone could link me
iiGazeii (NA)
: How I would Fix Zoe
I have a faster and easier solution to fix zoe than this. Delete her
: Shen can't even beat Akali and he is her master!?
I just don't like how turrets can't even target akali in her e. How am I supposed to sit under turret and play safe if she can dive me easily with it up.
: I want a zac update
Only want old zac since he had 1 less hard cc ability and that is a lot easier to balance than a champ with 3.
: Inside the brilliant minds of the assassin nerf.
Only ad assassin I see often played is Pyke and Rengar to a lesser degree in my games. Honestly They've already hit the runes that ad assassins use, so it doesn't make sense to ad additional nerfs. Also not sure if gaining lethality on duskblade is worth losing dmg on it, but i'm assuming it is a nerf
Show more

Vapor Wave Vibes

Level 106 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion