Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name= ŁøveMÿADC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Bn0Z1E1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-08T04:42:38.301+0000) > > Sometimes the correct play is to follow your laner though. For example, your allies to react to your pings, but they're at their own turret and have nowhere else to go I would say you should've followed. There are also times where the absolutely worse thing to do is follow your laner. If you don't have wards everywhere and you try to follow a Cass, you're going to die. If they're at turret and the enemy team is ahead enough to successfully dive them, they should probably go b
> [{quoted}](name=Hufflepuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Bn0Z1E1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-08T05:44:42.780+0000) > > If they're at turret and the enemy team is ahead enough to successfully dive them, they should probably go b Indeed lets identify the real issue though you are bad at laning and thus that is why you are behind and why your lane is roaming. So stop pretending you will ever catch up, or carry and start loading up on wards and ward the sides of your lane so we can see your laner roaming.
: If they are at their own turret and it's a spam ping of danger and they can't fucking take the dive then they shouldn't fucking be there. I will never ever in life as someone like Xerath follow someone like Akali after they MIA. Why? Because I value my fucking life and if bot lane values theirs, they'll either be prepared or be bouncing the fuck out of the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=We Love Heresy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Bn0Z1E1,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-09-08T06:04:02.536+0000) > > If they are at their own turret and it's a spam ping of danger and they can't fucking take the dive then they shouldn't fucking be there. I will never ever in life as someone like Xerath follow someone like Akali after they MIA. Why? Because I value my fucking life and if bot lane values theirs, they'll either be prepared or be bouncing the fuck out of the lane. if you are playing xerath vs akali she should be permanently stuck under her tower not roaming the map dipshit, once again the problem is you are garbage that is why your lane is roaming.
Windoges (NA)
: "why didn't you follow your laner"
> [{quoted}](name=Windoges,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Bn0Z1E1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:06:40.152+0000) > > There was definitely enough time for you to react to my pings to back off. > Maybe because I'm behind compared to my enemy and I could get picked off of very easily. > Or because they're an assassin and I can't help at all besides pinging. > Warding the river is very helpful too. > > I would rather shove my lane to punish them for attempting a roam on bot/top. ROFL ok man this is the biggest farce propagated in league atm. Here is what really is going on when you let your lane roam. You can't lane, you are being beaten like a drum by your lane opponent and sitting on your tower hoping them go cuck another lane so you can farm with no pressure for a few minutes. You dont actually push in anyway that result in "punishment". Then you put the responsibility if your inability to lane on the rest of your team "i pinged" oh wow you pinged okay will will stand in the nexus until you let us know we are allowed to play. "you should ward the river" Why should i be warding the river because YOU CANT LANE?? How about YOU WARD THE RIVER ITS YOUR LANE ROAMING NOT MINE that way i can see your lane coming down to my lane while you stand under your turret last hitting. You see when YOU DONT WARD we have no idea where your lane went top bot, jungle or to base. So no Bzzzt bullshit is called. When your lane roams its on YOU not on your team, if you cant handle your lane YOU buy wards you ward the sides so that your teammates can see your lane roaming. Its the same story with you baddies everytime, you get beat like a drum and then pretend its everyone elses responsibility to suck it up for your failure to play your role. In every case people like you screw your team the reverse never occurs....you are never the one to roam first forcing the enemy team to react, its just an entire game of your lane roaming around raping other lanes while you sit alone under your tower typing "i pinged" Gee thanks for the ping man, let me lose 25 cs and my tower because you cant lane. Oh and to top it off you are then the first to cry and demand we all run to help you after bot lane rotates to mid because your lane roamed bot shit on it and took the tower. You are the cancer that ruins this game, its never your job to control your own lane, never your job to help anyone and its always everyone elses job to help you. L2LANE or find a new role. This is another version of this cancer junlger who never ganks, demands everyone leashes, and when the enemy jungler invades his jungle the entire team is supposed to help you with the enemy jungler but its never your job to help win lanes you just jungle rofl.
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Zyra can be contentious so I want to preface this post with THIS IS ALL ENTIRELY MY PERSONAL OPINION AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF OUR LIVE OR BALANCE TEAMS. First I'm not going to talk about Brand or V'K because I think, even if they're often played as support, we see a good number of them succeeding in mid as well. I think characters like them are merely a result of perception as opposed to actual lane to lane imbalances. We've seen similar things in the past with character like J4 (played in jungle for years even though he was winning more as a top laner) and Morg (played almost exclusively as support for a season, all while being a god-like midlaner) I think Zyra's case is special and comes down to asking the question "what is your kit actually good at?" Zyra to me has been a support since season 3 (when we gave them gold) because her kit isn't amazing at waveclearing and roaming for aggressive ganks (things midlaners love to do) and is much better at things like zoning opponents off the minion wave (which she can only do if she doesn't use her spells to waveclear), heavily punishing enemy engages, and following up on ally CC (things supports love to do). To me the problem with Zyra isn't in her kit or our balance strategies, it's in perception. We told players years ago "we're giving you a mid" but after a few months of Zyra and meta changes that wasn't what we were giving you. At that point she was potent as a support and we had to tune her for support. We could make Zyra a mid again, but IMO that's a DIFFERENT character at this point that would need some CHANGES (not just balance) to how her plants and E work . We'd need to realign her strengths. We recently did this with Malzahar and his voidlings, he's a mid again. It's possible to do that with Zyra, but right now she's a support and we balance her as one. We'd have to make the decision to change that. I personally caused some role confusion when I made Vi. [ If you watch Vi's spotlight](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3ZrRJz-ZY) you'll notice we told people she was a toplaner, but if you read her kit you'll quickly realize that what we actually released was a jungler. She could top for a while, but as we repeatedly nerfed her due to her power in jungle (the role her kit was actually suited for) she fell out of that position. Luckily, with Vi, there weren't a lot of people who got hurt by this shift. Hunting ADC's in top -----> hunting ADC's in jungle is not the worst transition. Carrying in mid ----> supporting a carry in bot feels a bit more painful. TLDR, I can feel your pain, but Zyra's kit is a support kit. IMO, if we want Zyra to mid, we'll need to change her kit a bit, but that might prove difficult given the reality of what plants are (temporary turrets that are way better when not used on the minion wave). **again this is all personal opinion and could be totally wrong**
I think all you did is show how badly riot has lost their vision of what this game once was. Sure its your opinion but its pretty much in step with riot team philosophy. Silly kit creation and fabricated "performance standards" for example "wave clear" which is literally the most perfect example of how riot games lost their path and why the games popularity has been plummeting for the last 2 years. What is wave clear? its simply means instantly delete a wave taking any interaction and skill out of the laning phase, the fact you have dictated that your tiny handful of champs you granted this stupid ability to wave clear makes it even worse. Wanna play mid better use a wave clear champ or get dumpstered. Its not fun, it is incredibly unbalanced because you have historically shown your unwillingness to have trades offs on your "meta rotation" which you arbitrarily set based your predetermined preferences of how you define the only way for the game to be played. Again since it came up no better version that lucian. the classic zero trade off champ who gets supreme mobility which doubles as incredible offense and defense yet his dmg output is no worse than an immobile adc, essentially zero trade off for having insane mobility. The net result is you can play and make mistakes out the wazzoo with lucien or say ekko yet never suffer the consequences that the player who picked Miss fortune has to endure for making the same poor play. So we basically have the have and the have nots the have's have an extreme advantage and no trade off is ever truly made to provide some advantage to the have nots. Its get worse because then your itemization choices usually compound the issue not improve it. Hey cool ekko is impossible for anyone immobile to deal with, uber burst, sustain, safety and offense but lets also make ap items that increase those aspects even more, and pretend somehow they will make karthus share some traits of ekko's broken kit. I am sure you will come up with some cop excuse unfortunately the data is there for us all too see, the game has become less fun, it is being played less, and we can see the play rates of the champions to verfiy indeed the high moblity champs that offer no trade off for it are all the highest picked champs the immobile champs the least....hey and why not if you are a player who in their right name would pick mf, when you can pick tristana, out burst, out sustain dps, out push, have more range, get a free flash 18sec cd that doubles as offensive tool, ult that is yet another safety net for your poor play.....oh but mf has AOE ULT GUYS oh you mean the one that requires her to stand still while everyone is playing hyper mobile champions that all just dash out of it and onto her face. But hey you guys know this stuff and you keep it this way to feed your esports money, which is also going the wrong way because it turns out your esports success is based soley on your games playerbase which for league has been in a steady decline for 2 years now. also please dont give me the diveristy in picks spiel for pro play its not really there at all its the usual handful of "meta picks" and then the players get bored to tears and each try out some off meta stuff once in a blue moon which you use to fluff your "more picks than ever speech". In the end every game is tristana/kalista bot with rare occurrences of ashe/varus because the above listed was banned out. Before that it was ashe varus none stop. and the only reason they changed to trist/kalista was that YOU DICTATED IT with your patch changes, not because a different playstyle of the player choice caused it.
GGLineaR (NA)
: Well in her defense, {{champion:18}} has been pretty bad until recently. It's more because {{item:3504}} exists, and all their counters got nerfed that those two are becoming more prominent.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RGiLFO64,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-21T01:25:45.014+0000) > > Well in her defense, {{champion:18}} has been pretty bad until recently. > > It's more because {{item:3504}} exists, and all their counters got nerfed that those two are becoming more prominent. Trist HAS NOT BEEN BAD IN AGES. Its just most of you are mindless sheep who only follow others. Trist is just as strong now as she was 6 months ago people just cant think. We see the same stupid cycle over and over wildly OP stupid champs get called "bad" because they get a tiny nerf they sit on the shelf for months until someone tries them out again and then boom they dominate the game not because they are better but because they were never bad to start with. Look at kalista her buff was meaningless yet pre that buff and even after it all you nitwits would assure everyone kalasta was garbage and got nerfed into oblivion.
Rioter Comments
Jeedos (EUW)
: Buff Sivir
Sivir is utter garbage. They have nerfed her to the ground which is sad. She needs ALOT of love to be honest but she needs it in ways that do not add to her utility. Start with giving her 550 AA range. NExt cut boomerang mana cost by 50% Lastly give her spell shield back some value. Its just absurd that champions like yasuo windwall can block 1 billion dmg worth of abilities but sivir shield lasts 2 seconds and stops just one...sivir spell shield should block all spells during its duration but only refund mana on the first spell blocks.
: Why are we only allowed to honor one person?????
Didnt take long for the "honor traders" to demand a system they can abuse.
: I wish there were still a way to appreciate having all 4 great teammates
ITs there your entire team gets honor if they all gave it to someone.
: If you think kills are the only thing that matter in this game. this isnt the game for you.
Sorry pal you been hoodwinked by the riot thought police. Every single objective in this game is taken off the back of kills. KILLS ARE EVERYTHING as they lead to the objectives that result in a win. So you are wrong, and confusing "kills" with "chasing kills to run up your score". No game is ever won without kills, towers are taken after you kill the defenders, dragons are taken after you make a kill, baron is taken after you make kills. Noone fights baron and the other 5 enemy players at once, you dont stand there and punch down nexus towers while you ignore 5 enemies pounding on you, you make kills first them you use your numbers advantage to push the objectives....KILLS ARE EVERYTHING. Sadly some times you will have your story of a tryndamere feeding all game and then splitting to take a base while his 4 teamates hold off 5 enemy players, but that wasnt a result of the tryndamere it was a result of his 4 teamates being far better players than the enemy 5 who doesnt understand they can just dive 4 kill them and win the base race, or all back push up your lane then dive. Aka its only works vs baddies and is no indication that you don't need kills.
: First world problems Eh?I own a computer that plays the most popular moba game and I'm board because I face x champ often.
> [{quoted}](name=Bello Bagheera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXeEPedo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-04-10T18:53:44.772+0000) > > First world problems Eh?I own a computer that plays the most popular moba game and I'm board because I face x champ often. Could say the same thing when you start QQ if riot nerfed the crap out of lee right?? Okay so take your silly statements elsewhere, sorry not every human needs to be dragged down to those who struggle most, its called life and its never been fair in the history of the entire planet get over it and stop trying to guilt others lol.
: The solution to that is buff and/or make other champions more "fun" to play. Not nerf a relatively fun champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Carl Grimes TWD1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yXeEPedo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-10T17:49:22.524+0000) > > The solution to that is buff and/or make other champions more "fun" to play. Not nerf a relatively fun champion. The problem is the reason lee sin is "fun" is because he is superior. Its always fun to be the OP person stomping. So the moment we make all the other champions as powerful, is the moment they all stop playing lee sin magically he isnt all that fun anymore.... yet we havent changed him....
: "If you can't play every role, you're not ready for ranked" vs. "ZMOG AUTFILL IS SO UNREASONABLE"
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2RzLVv9R,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-25T19:17:32.663+0000) > > The difference between old League community and modern League community is astonishing. Apparently they stopped teaching logic in schools. They are not even comparable in the old days you could be expected to fill any role every single match and you knew this going in, now you are told you get to pick 2 roles you want to play, but if the que times are long enough you might get autofilled on rare occasions. So in the new system most people simply get used to always playing 1 of their 2 pre selected roles so when you rarely get autofill those players have no idea how to play that role. the old system you literally knew in advance you would have to autofill EVERY SINGLE GAME.
: > [{quoted}](name=FalconPawwwwnch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZYUTEIBB,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-03-24T22:22:27.188+0000) > > Nice I love fighting a champion with 0 counterplay for melees top lane > > It'll be Quinn all over again i mean how is this worse than her old passive? She's countered by MR even more, which top laners can build hexdrinker/cowl for And it's what, like 5 extra damage early game? Old passive gave her a free spell to chuck you with every time it was up, so that was much worse. don't get what you're complaining about
> [{quoted}](name=BakedLotion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZYUTEIBB,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2017-03-24T22:49:52.102+0000) > > i mean how is this worse than her old passive? She's countered by MR even more, which top laners can build hexdrinker/cowl for > > And it's what, like 5 extra damage early game? Old passive gave her a free spell to chuck you with every time it was up, so that was much worse. > don't get what you're complaining about Sure its worse that explains why everyone is OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS NEW CHANGE!!! BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE IT AND RUSH TO PLAY CHAMPS WHO GET WEAKER!!!!! WE LOVE THE CHALLENGE!
Skorch (NA)
: Can we stop referring to every champ that gets buffed as favoritism?
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WwrgHleA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-22T04:23:22.616+0000) > > {{champion:99}} ult change (while dumb) Favoritism > > {{champion:222}} Buff? Favoritism > > {{champion:64}} Skin? Favoritism > > {{champion:103}} never getting nerfed because her strength fluctuates heavily with the meta? Favoritism > > {{champion:104}} actually sitting at a fairly decent spot, but is annoying and riot isnt nerfing? Favoritism > > {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:67}}'s Existance? (Even though people say Riot balances based off LCS and Lee and sometimes Vayne are the only viable LCS picks) Favoritism > > People have claimed so many champions are favorites you could say mother Rito doesnt have favoritism because she loves all her children equally. Except {{champion:266}} The fact you have the limited portraits you chose kind of proves the point right?? I mean you dont see swain complaints do you?? Urgot??? WW??? I mean I can provide you a list of almost 100 champions that rarely if ever get buffed (to the point of viability/top tier, and a handful that are constantly buffed throughout each year to ensure they are always a top pick and the moment they are not a top tier pick for a few months they get buffed again. The ironic part is they are never weak just that the FOTM OP pick player base literally wont play anything that they are not herded to. Meanwhile champs like teemo for never top tier and endlessly beat down with stupid nerfs. Hell their own patch notes last time around identified both Jihn and Varus being stronger than MF but they nerf MF not jihn??? It boggles the mind.
Rioter Comments
: The day Riot Games made everyone in the world want to play Kog'Maw
: These Aatrox threads are getting ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BFJ3tK5y,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-08T17:46:18.855+0000) > > I apologise in advance to actual Aatrox players, but this is getting absolutely ridiculous. > > The number of threads and comments being made by people **who do not and have not ever even played Aatrox** is fucking absurd > > "RITO WHY U DESTROY AATROX!! COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE NOW!! QQQQQQ" > > *Checks match history. Not a single Aatrox game in 4 seasons. Hasn't even played Aatrox this patch to test the changes* > > Seriously knock it off. The QQ bandwagon is unreal You dont have to play a champion to be able to read that they essentially removed the health costs in exchange for cutting the dmg in half, its really bad. The fact that people who don;t play aatrox see it as well as aatrox players should REINFORCE how stupid and poorly done this change was not lead you to attack the players who recognize the ineptitude of riot.
: Sometimes I lose faith in the gameplay boards
> [{quoted}](name=Derpyon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fIc2EjXn,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-08T10:48:17.650+0000) > > Ever thought of, before you make a post make sure to add a pinch of thought and a cup of liquified logic, > here's a list of things i have found on gameplay and discussion with just to much salt put in and a drugged with some toxic venom in there to > > 1. Complaining about how Fiora, the GRAND DUELIST, can duel people(fml this made me laugh for a good 10 minutes) > 2. Complaining about how, juggernauts, deal to much damage when they are up close > 3. Complaining how some immobile mages has to much 'mobility' because of a summoner spell and {{item:3152}} > 4. The pointless amount of {{champion:51}} posts, i mean really, i understand that her traps are hella annoying but it's time to stop > 5. Rambling about how {{champion:420}} has no counterplay, i mean it's like she has no mobility and that her ultimate is avoidable _Gasp_ > 6. The rare 'X bruiser does so much damage but is hard to kill post', gee i wonder if they were designed in such a way that they are supposed to do that > 7. The ever occasional why'd you ban X player for doing X break the meta for this single X reason, well for one the fact that these posts are on gameplay and not on PBM is a sin alone but the fact that people completely ignore other reasons for the ban is even worse > 8. That really rare but often frustrating post about {{champion:67}} going to not-so-detailed explanation as to why she's broken, i mean sure she can melt squishes and tanks alike but c'mon.... it is time to stop > 9. pretty sure there are more, but don't get me wrong, sometimes people make absolutely wonderful and detailed, non-biased posts here and that is great but.... > > Remember kids, don't even think about adding more than pinch of salt to your posts Poople like you make me lose faith in humanity. Not going to bust up all your horsecrap the first one says it all. Fiora the grand duelist okay so that makes it okay for a 0/9/0 fiora down 3 levels and 80 cs to still faceroll anyone because her title is "grand duelist". Please man this game is supposed to be about 100 times more than a silly adjective in the champions name... Stop pretending because fiora is called a duelist it means she must win every 1 v 1 confrontation.
: Support Fiddlestick is back
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Sona x Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gNe9nX8H,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-08T08:20:10.240+0000) > > 6.9: Terrify range reduced to 525 from 575 > > Pbe: > > Terrify (Q) range increased from 525 to 575 lol he isnt back, that is not why he was viable as support it was the bouncing crows poke.
Leo1024 (NA)
: sivir and reksai are strong still, gallo still looks pretty strong from pbe play
> [{quoted}](name=Leo1024,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=im7AmTf5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-08T00:53:32.349+0000) > > sivir and reksai are strong still, gallo still looks pretty strong from pbe play Eh sivir is utter dog shit she is a wave clear bot who can speed up real carries that make picks; as an ADC she is absolutely dogshit.
: MF winrate was higher than Jhin in each section by a good 2% If you think Jhin winrate was absurdly high then you shouldn't be so surprised about MF being nerfed first.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eaa1lyyb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-08T18:57:46.194+0000) > > MF winrate was higher than Jhin in each section by a good 2% > > If you think Jhin winrate was absurdly high then you shouldn't be so surprised about MF being nerfed first. 1) winrate is not everything that is why champs like AMumu who have had the highest winrate in the entire game for years rarely ever gets touched. 2) I was using riots own words from the patch notes, where they point blank say we know jihn and varus are even better than MF but then they nerf MF instead of the superior champs by their own admission. 3) Mf is not a very strong ADC which is why as you move up the ranking system she becomes a non existent factor. 4) I am okay with the idea of decreasing the power of the huge double ups but you have to realize riot plowed all of her power in that and her ult now they nerfed the double up it only makes sense to give back some power to other either the W or E that are both incredibly weak, and even by their own words in the patch notes they usually compensate nerfs moving the power to other areas yet they didnt for MF not because she is OP they just chose not to. Its the definition of utter crap balance that riot has become. Its why champs like Urgot sit in the gutter for years while champs like Lee sin or Jihn well sit untouchable top shelf for eternity.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly? Can we rework the Infernal drake?
Do you people even understand this game?? Lets sum up your arguments, can we please delete all items and levels since they are all boring and do not provide any interesting or meaningful things to the game, they are just stats.... NEWS FLASH LEAGUE IS SIMPLY A STATS SIMULATOR lol everything in this game is stats not sure why some of you keep whining and tossing out stupid terms like "just a ball of stats" cause like that is everything and all this game is....the entire game revolved around simply amassing stats faster than your enemy to reach a point you cannot be overcome and simply win out the tug of war by killing the enemy base.
Rioter Comments
: Disagree. Search for some videos on the rework. He could use a small nerf, actually. His lifesteal is ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=Built to Tylt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bPabquIB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-03T08:58:14.924+0000) > > Disagree. Search for some videos on the rework. He could use a small nerf, actually. His lifesteal is ridiculous. Unfortunately that is what we call "cherry picking" searching for a few highlight videos does very little to tell you on how a champion is performing. Look at win rates, search top players look at KDA's look at dmg dealt as a percentage of team etc.. you know actual metrics.
: 1 shotting you and your carries? fucking lying. Not disagreeing that he needs to be nerfed though.
> [{quoted}](name=l Sion Bot l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bvOdmo4B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-03T09:01:33.375+0000) > > 1 shotting you and your carries? fucking lying. Not disagreeing that he needs to be nerfed though. actually if he means 100-0 them then yea its true, just takes an ROA. Honestly The pros should toss in an roa imho to keep his dmg relevant throughout the game, its a tanky ap item and that one item shoots his dmg through the roof.
Rioter Comments
nm1010 (NA)
: You have low cooldown damage reduction, maybe try building hp to use that efficiently?
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i8QYOmqR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-26T14:20:14.541+0000) > > You have low cooldown damage reduction, maybe try building hp to use that efficiently? just dont have enough item slots, so even with these AD items you can get a mid game spike but then you are done because you do magic dmg, and you will never get enough ad to kill much because you will need 12 autos on a champion with no attack dmg steroids unless you get hurt alot at which point you just then get focused and finished. His kit is just very poorly designed its actually worse in many ways so much worse it doesnt over come the few ways it was improved, so the net result is a weaker champion that already was unplayable for any serious level of play.
: Weak early game, strong late. You probs didn't do well enough early to scale into late.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonManSquid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QtPvrOc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-26T08:28:15.519+0000) > > Weak early game, strong late. You probs didn't do well enough early to scale into late. he scales TERRIBLY what are you talking about lol, WW has never done well late, alot of people confuse late game with i god super ahead and fed in a slightly longest game before everyone caught up.
: His potential for map control and diving looks a little ridiculous with CDR and maxed W/E. First guess would be spiking late, but maybe he could be a cheesy ganker with mobis early game. Some crazy built in steroids, and his ult is pretty long range with blood hunt going.
> [{quoted}](name=Into The Aether,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QtPvrOc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-26T11:20:36.051+0000) > > His potential for map control and diving looks a little ridiculous with CDR and maxed W/E. > > First guess would be spiking late, but maybe he could be a cheesy ganker with mobis early game. > > Some crazy built in steroids, and his ult is pretty long range with blood hunt going. Actually not really he is fairly bad the part you don;t realize watching the spotlight is that they remove the fog of war, so honestly all you see is blood trials into darkness is almost more of a hindrance than a boon as you have no idea if you're wasting your time running to find a target or not, the old ability was far better. Overall almost every part of his kit got worse. Ult is worse, W way worse, E is a nice addition though, and his q did seem to get a bit better.
Rioter Comments
Astôlfo (NA)
: *sees Riot's considering buffing ADCs* Just go ahead and delete assassins, why not?
Yes fuck assassins please and drive away every retard scrub who thought playing a game is using quick cast putting your mouse over a model and slamming 3 keys down....get out played bruh! We are all sorry you are not allowed to roam the map like a retard hunting other players down while every one in the game has to run from you cause you picked an "assassin", and therefore we must have all picked "victims". ITs your job and you are entitled to kill me at every stage of the game in .5 seconds because i picked an rabbit err ADC when you picked a wolf err assassin, not only that you deserve to be able to warp 2 screens any direction to ensure you get to me no matter what even though my only option is to run, and well if you still fuck up you should get to warp back to safety as well cause "assassin". Never seen a game littered with so many shitty players who have been afforded the illusion of skill because "assassin" get to free kill squishies just because the developer says so. My cat used to main fizz roll noobs in silver get fed as fuck, I know you are laughing because a cat dominated in league here is the thing I havent told you yet, the cat also only had 3 legs and was blind, but crushed cause well "assassin", my cat is pissed off cause the fizz rework is shit oh well, he is a rengar main now.
Rioter Comments
: Who wants a season of marksmen being out of the meta?
lets be honest ADC's would be just fine if half of them didnt get kits with built in flash type abilties on 15 second or less cooldowns. there is a reason you rarely see ADC's without those built in flashes ever played in competitive.
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: That might actually make me watch Competetive LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=Tidal Tyrant,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YRlf83Qj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-05T12:34:57.363+0000) > > That might actually make me watch Competetive LoL. Might actually find out who is the best at the GAME, instead of the handful of sterile meta champs. Lets review this seasons finals. Orianna player vs a viktor player, repeated poppy top counter picked by trundle over and over, Jungle was lee sin vs elise pretty much? bot lane zyra vs karma, caitlyn vs jihn.... Not very representative of overall skill at league of legends, just a measure of each players skill at playing the exact same champs and titled based on the champ vs champ match up not even player skill.
Eedat (NA)
: I'm Gold 5 sitting on a 43W-21L record and a ~Gold 2 MMR as a solo-only player. I really haven't noticed things like "DQ is holding me back" or "team always feeds". I probably could climb to high gold, maybe even low plat, but I'm under no illusion that I'm a high Plat/ low Diamond player. My problem is that I one-trick in ranked because I'm confident on my ability to carry with Wukong. But I get bored of playing the same champ so I end up playing a bunch of random shit in norms and ARAM because this is a game after all. You're supposed to have fun playing a game. Not be miserable trying to grind through ranks
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rNm34tMK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-05T15:35:12.421+0000) > > I'm Gold 5 sitting on a 43W-21L record and a ~Gold 2 MMR as a solo-only player. I really haven't noticed things like "DQ is holding me back" or "team always feeds". I probably could climb to high gold, maybe even low plat, but I'm under no illusion that I'm a high Plat/ low Diamond player. My problem is that I one-trick in ranked because I'm confident on my ability to carry with Wukong. But I get bored of playing the same champ so I end up playing a bunch of random shit in norms and ARAM because this is a game after all. You're supposed to have fun playing a game. Not be miserable trying to grind through ranks We are 11 fuking months into the season you have played 60 games and really want to pretend you know anything about ranked play and DQ??
: **Objectives get you S ranks more than kills do.** Had a Taric game of 3/0/**42** and no S. Also no wards removed or placed and no towers destroyed. Had another Taric game of 3/0/7 and S. Not S-, but S. 3 or so towers toppled by myself and nunumerous wards placed/removed.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbantTNT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uj4Wylia,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-10-28T15:28:10.227+0000) > > **Objectives get you S ranks more than kills do.** > > Had a Taric game of 3/0/**42** and no S. Also no wards removed or placed and no towers destroyed. > > Had another Taric game of 3/0/7 and S. Not S-, but S. 3 or so towers toppled by myself and nunumerous wards placed/removed. No you are just wrong, your grade is a relative rating. 3/0/42 when your team has 90 kills is bad, 3/0/7 when your team has 10 kills is strong. One is a crazy long game the other a short stomp.
: At what point do players finally realize that Kills < Objectives? Because this is getting ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Harvest,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uj4Wylia,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-28T13:06:52.867+0000) > > So many easy games have been lost because the majority of my teammates go full retard and chase kills they don&amp;#039;t need when they could be getting Dragons, Barons, Towers etc instead. > > They did it all the way from Silver V to Silver I and it looks like they&amp;#039;re going to do the exact same thing from Gold V to Gold I, when do people finally start acting like they have the slightest bit of competence? Please stop already with the objective >>> kill lie. I have yet to see a game won where the enemy team are all 5 alive and the winning team simply ignores them and plows down the nexus and turrets nor do i see games where a team just takes all the objectives and wins without first getting kills to build the lead or numbers advantage that allows them to take an objective. Here is the reality and fact of league of legends, KILLS >>> EVERYTHING with the stipulation that literally every other objective it taken following kills which leads to the advantage needed to safely take an objective. So no you are wrong in this game kills are what leads of objectives so kills come first them come objectives is the correct concept that needs to be espoused.
KilljoyX (NA)
: I have terrible KDA's but win games.
> [{quoted}](name=KilljoyX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=npuAfVEe,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-18T19:52:27.129+0000) > > Because I control objectives. > > You too can gain elo with this brilliant scheme. > > Elo boosters hate it because its the way you boost yourself! > > Riot loves it because they literally designed the game to be played around them! > > So stop your mindless brawling, Stop your party in the bot lane and take a tower!! Kill a dragon!!! EAT THAT BARON!!!! Win the game by killing the objectives the way riot intended. You know you can do it. So lets see it. no you get lucky and are carried, a quick scan of your boosted account shows you factually do not control objectives, you are a perma support who was massively boosted early in the season and now you linger in the 50-50 zone. Was a nice try though, anything to fluff that ego that you impact the games in anyway when you literally do nothing to impact the outcome of your matches. Pro Tip dont get boosted it places you vs players you cant hang with.
Rioter Comments
WinBoat (NA)
: Champion Diversity At Worlds Isn't Bad
I hate when people pretend its diversity when people on that rare occasion have to pick something new because the only 3 options for each role Happened to get banned out one game... That's not diversity that is having no choice because the three main picks are banned out and licked by the enemy.
Astôlfo (NA)
: Yes, an energy user is superior in laning phase. What of it? That's normal. Zed is still only early/mid pretty much. After that, he's just a splitpushing bot. That's the whole intended point. It's the same with any assassin. I'm not sure what you mean by the Zhonya's thing. Just use it when he first ults you? You can keep exaggerating and stating whatever complaints you want. It does not make them any truer.
> [{quoted}](name=nep2une,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJAE0FNr,comment-id=0002000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-27T15:20:31.247+0000) > > Yes, an energy user is superior in laning phase. What of it? That&#x27;s normal. > > Zed is still only early/mid pretty much. After that, he&#x27;s just a splitpushing bot. That&#x27;s the whole intended point. It&#x27;s the same with any assassin. > > I&#x27;m not sure what you mean by the Zhonya&#x27;s thing. Just use it when he first ults you? > > You can keep exaggerating and stating whatever complaints you want. It does not make them any truer. you just explained why Zed is banned but has a little low win rate, so what are you arguing against him for? He is banned because he dominates laning, has a super strong early mid game, so basically you goto suffer through being beat down, and your lanes being ganked by him, hoping you dont implode before late game when his weaker team fight presence falls off. Sorry thats not a fun way to play the game running hiding from a superior champion hoping in the end your team fight will persevere and you get 1-2 game winning team fights.
: Or you could try this http://champion.gg/champion/Zed/Middle He has positive winrate vs 4 champions lul.
> [{quoted}](name=UrZedM8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJAE0FNr,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2016-09-27T16:34:50.569+0000) > > Or you could try this http://champion.gg/champion/Zed/Middle > He has positive winrate vs 4 champions lul. really man are you so dense to not realize overall win rate has no meaningful indication of how strong of a laner a champion is?? Zed shits all over most mids, and forces a poor build path as well, Zed has the lee sin syndrome though being that is team fight fall off later in the game and right now most league matches are determined by mid to late game team fights. Its not that Zed is weak its just that his kit is designed to dominate 1v1 and small skirmishes as opposed to team fights. Most mids will explain how they handle zed but don;t trust their teammates, but that is a lie they don;t handle zed they just play so dam safe zed gets to free roam and shit on their lanes, if you truly handles zed in mid, you would have him pinned under his turret while YOU DID the roaming not him lol. herr derr man man my bots always feds zed, i just sit under my turret all game trying to last hit its not my fault, i pinged!!
: Zed: 46.7% Win Rate; 20% Ban Rate
> [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJAE0FNr,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-27T13:19:11.912+0000) > > Kind of contradicts the idea that Zed is the pinnacle of healthy assassin designs. These bans obviously don&amp;#039;t come from power level, people just don&amp;#039;t want Zed to be in their games. > ----- > EDIT: Sourced from LoLKing; evidently other websites have his banrate sitting at 45% in higher ELOs while his winrate climbs to a 47% even; this serves only to reinforce my point that him being banned right now has nothing to do with his power. Na people just fail to understand some of the more complex issues in league. Zed is much like lee sin meaning his overall winrate is not a good indicator of the individual power level of the champion. this is because the win condition for league has become very team and team fight centric and champions like zed and lee sin have a lesser influence on a typical team fight than say a champion like gnar. However for the rest of the game they tend to shit out everyone else as they get to safely play the hunter role while the rest of us scurry around trying to avoid being the victims. that is why Zed has a high ban rate yet a slightly lower win rate. Contrary to what all these asshats suggest about "i hold my own vs zed" they really don;t at best they really safe waiting for the team fight phase where he falls off, at worst they play so safe zed roams the map and shits all over the other lanes, hence the "i don;t trust my other lanes not to feed zed" cause I hold my own in lane vs him which explains how zed is able to roam right??? If you could handle zed he wouldnt be roaming while you sit in mid hugging your turret pretending you handled zed, zed would be locked down under his turret while you roam, so save your bullshit about how you can handle laning vs zed.
: Same. Idiots feeding 0/4 trash laners I've wrecked too. I had this 0/4 brand go 16 something and get a triple every 3 minutes after 20.
Right I know and I am sure you never said omg none come help when they invade my jungle now I am 0/4/0 and can't even go in my own jungle. So many terrible players pick jungle so you don't have to actually play against people it's funny. Not my job to win your lane in fact jungle has no job but kill minion by yourself right? Oh and secure objectives aka kill a dragon 1-2 times a game but wait you cry and scream for landers to help you do that because your the only person in the game who has no responsibility to help the team lol.
: Irelia, 0/3, 20 cs at 10 minutes. Blames me the master Yi jungle.
Right it can't be your fault you are the jungle your job is to play against minions for 35 minutes while the Laners fight 2v1 and 3v2 and place 3 wards constantly while you never ward... So many clueless retard bad jungle players next to support jungle is the role for bad players.
: Kled is broken.
He is super busted and as per usual riot will be nerfing kled for well over a year straight until he is remotely balanced, at that point everyone will QQ that kled is trash and stop playing him, 3 months later some one will dominate with kled because he is STILL too strong and then riot will take another 6 months nerfing him. KLED IS THAT FUCKING BUSTED, and RIOT is THAT BAD AT BALANCE.
: What he means by rotate is making moves from lane to lane. If you, the ADC, have destroyed your enemies' bot lane tower and pushed it in, rotate mid and create pressure. You'll either force their ADC to rotate mid as well or you will have a pressure advantage and can get hits down on tower. Or, another example, if both mid and bot see that their opponents have gone back or been pushed back, go get that dragon. Enemy laners will be forced to make the decision of giving up CS and exp or contesting the drag. Just a couple examples but things among those lines.
> [{quoted}](name=FillyPhlyerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uR9ybmGx,comment-id=000100010002,timestamp=2016-08-15T01:33:17.074+0000) > > What he means by rotate is making moves from lane to lane. If you, the ADC, have destroyed your enemies&#x27; bot lane tower and pushed it in, rotate mid and create pressure. You&#x27;ll either force their ADC to rotate mid as well or you will have a pressure advantage and can get hits down on tower. > > Or, another example, if both mid and bot see that their opponents have gone back or been pushed back, go get that dragon. Enemy laners will be forced to make the decision of giving up CS and exp or contesting the drag. > > Just a couple examples but things among those lines. No because when you do this your mid goes "OMG STOP TAKING MY FARM AFK". Again please stop with all of the stupid advice that people who already know how to play the game do, but doesnt work when your team is filled with people who don;t know how to play the game. Stop pretending you can control your teamates, and micro managing your own gameplay like imagining the 4 trivial things you could have done better will matter. There is nothing i can do but lose when my middle laner has 120 cs at 40 minutes the enemy team goes to baron and my mid goes the opposite way to farm bot lane, then as soon as they get baron and move to the elder dragon my mid recalls and then goes top to farm. I CANT MAKE SHITTY PLAYERS WHO TRY HARDER TO LOSE THAN WIN BETTER. So really just stop providing all of these dumb excuses for the worlds most broken and meaningless ranking system. I get the same reward going 25/0/20 and winning as i get for going 0/50/0 and lucking out being on the winning team the system is garbage, boosting is rampant and easy, the ironic part is riot already gives you a grade but they wont stand behind it and make it affect your lp gains and loses to improve this horrid ranking system.
Show more

Vegas Dad

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion