: No honor smh
> [{quoted}](name=EnergyShard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7YpmU1Og,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T05:05:49.486+0000) > > No honor smh Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer
Syrile (NA)
: 0/1/1 vs 1/0/1 and a 19 CS difference equals 650 Gold Bounty
Just played a match vs a poppy, nearing the end of the game she was 1/6/2, she was farming heavy, had 213 while I had 143, she had a country of 550g....this is the dumbest system ever, for FARMING you raise your bounty? that needs to be removed.
Rioter Comments
: So is your plan to coach every potential teammate that plays in your league games so they can carry you? I think a better approach would be to review your own game play and carry no matter what teammates are on your team. **'KDA means little? then why in most games the team with the higher KDA wins?'** - Kills give gold which then give stat advantages which then make it easier for you to take objectives from opponents. If KDA means so much why aren't you using yours to impact the game to make your team win? **'1 person is only 10% when it comes to the outcome of the game'** - That's only assuming everyone is evenly matched in skill. And if that is the case then you can expect win/loss streaks of equal size because you shouldn't be winning more than you lose if you are in your current skill it should be 50/50. ** 'why does 1 person need to carry? it's a TEAM game'** - You can't just expect to be given everything in life, some things require work. If you wanna win more often than lose, you need to average a net positive for your team. **'yes because ranked match making gives you even matched teammates all the time'** - It does pretty well. When it doesn't it ends up being 50/50 in the long run. Everyone has bad games and you can make it easier or harder for your teammates. Example. if you are top and are getting camped by enemy jung but still smash lane and kill them both multiple times then its easier for your bot/mid since they aren't getting camped and easier for your jungle to play well since he can invade the enemies bottom jungle without fear. **'just like a PC all components needs to be working in cohesion with each other, incompatibility causes issues, same with people and team comps'** - Sure but whatever blanket statement that is relevant to your team , also is relevant to the enemy team. But in this case the only part you can change is yourself. If you as a part are outperforming the rest you can compensate for parts that don't do as well. **'when did we as a culture decide that a TEAM game needs to be carried by one person?'** - It doesn't the better team wins. However, if you are complaining about losing then what is the point of shifting the blame to teammates when the one constant through all the loses is yourself and if you had been playing better some of those losses could have been wins. **'After seeing pros/challenger players lose bronze matches, it really makes you wonder.'** - Player's work hard to get their rank and you are just dismissing it. Everyone starts at bots. Surely after this post you must know what players go through and still manage to get to the top. Higher ranked players go through the same as everyone else except they come out stronger usually because they worked hard to improve. Personally having been coached by a D2 and making my way to D4 in solo and Challenger in Flex last season was as hard as it was rewarding. Watching hours of my games instead of playing more games and listening to my coach review what I could have done better / what I did wrong was very frustrating but it was well worth the victories I lead my team to. These victories could have easily been defeats if I didn't improve my weaknesses.
> [{quoted}](name=DayLight V,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXxZFZwl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T01:26:16.988+0000) > > So is your plan to coach every potential teammate that plays in your league games so they can carry you? > > I think a better approach would be to review your own game play and carry no matter what teammates are on your team. > > **'KDA means little? then why in most games the team with the higher KDA wins?'** > - Kills give gold which then give stat advantages which then make it easier for you to take objectives from opponents. If KDA means so much why aren't you using yours to impact the game to make your team win? > > **'1 person is only 10% when it comes to the outcome of the game'** > - That's only assuming everyone is evenly matched in skill. And if that is the case then you can expect win/loss streaks of equal size because you shouldn't be winning more than you lose if you are in your current skill it should be 50/50. > ** > 'why does 1 person need to carry? it's a TEAM game'** > - You can't just expect to be given everything in life, some things require work. If you wanna win more often than lose, you need to average a net positive for your team. > > **'yes because ranked match making gives you even matched teammates all the time'** > - It does pretty well. When it doesn't it ends up being 50/50 in the long run. Everyone has bad games and you can make it easier or harder for your teammates. Example. if you are top and are getting camped by enemy jung but still smash lane and kill them both multiple times then its easier for your bot/mid since they aren't getting camped and easier for your jungle to play well since he can invade the enemies bottom jungle without fear. > > **'just like a PC all components needs to be working in cohesion with each other, incompatibility causes issues, same with people and team comps'** > - Sure but whatever blanket statement that is relevant to your team , also is relevant to the enemy team. But in this case the only part you can change is yourself. If you as a part are outperforming the rest you can compensate for parts that don't do as well. > > **'when did we as a culture decide that a TEAM game needs to be carried by one person?'** > - It doesn't the better team wins. However, if you are complaining about losing then what is the point of shifting the blame to teammates when the one constant through all the loses is yourself and if you had been playing better some of those losses could have been wins. > > **'After seeing pros/challenger players lose bronze matches, it really makes you wonder.'** > - Player's work hard to get their rank and you are just dismissing it. Everyone starts at bots. Surely after this post you must know what players go through and still manage to get to the top. Higher ranked players go through the same as everyone else except they come out stronger usually because they worked hard to improve. > > Personally having been coached by a D2 and making my way to D4 in solo and Challenger in Flex last season was as hard as it was rewarding. Watching hours of my games instead of playing more games and listening to my coach review what I could have done better / what I did wrong was very frustrating but it was well worth the victories I lead my team to. These victories could have easily been defeats if I didn't improve my weaknesses. If a person keeps going in an dieing to their laner all game, TP back and die some more and are now 0/9/0 what else am I supposed to do? Not all games can be carried, not all games can be won, but you all are NOT sticking to the topic at hand...this isnt about winning and losing it's about STREAKS, how can a person from a winning spree go on a losing spree with the kda and objective score remaining the same, NO1 has addressed this point yet and fail to understand that THIS is what I am talking about.
rujitra (NA)
: Simple: your understanding of the statistics surrounding wins is inaccurate. Statistically, KDA, both individual and team, are not a significant factor in winning a game. Statistically, winning lane does not correlate either. The only thing that controls your placement in league is your performance. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXxZFZwl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-18T00:43:37.287+0000) > > Simple: your understanding of the statistics surrounding wins is inaccurate. > > Statistically, KDA, both individual and team, are not a significant factor in winning a game. > > Statistically, winning lane does not correlate either. > > The only thing that controls your placement in league is your performance. Period. This is the season of stomp or be stomped and VERY rarely do you see come backs, majority of games, the side with the higher KDA wins the game, nothing inaccurate in saying that Higher KDA = more gold = more items = more damage and more defense...kda IS a significant factor it does if it's jung my performance? you can perform at chall level and STILL lose a bronze game, we have all seen it happen, if I am playing supp and doing my role right, there are 3 other roles, a brain dead mid, top and jung is a sure loss, top and mid getting demolished? guess where the enemy jungler will focus? bot lane. There are bad players, players on an off day, players who were boosted, people who are smurfs Seem you all are not understanding my gripe, I still have a higher win rate , but out of the blue after a long winning spree, with my stats not even getting worse, I am given teammates that are not high gold/plat rank in terms of skill. Riot themselves have admitted to doing this.
: correct, with the example you showed, there should be something else. except, the example you just showed never happens. so...
> [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXxZFZwl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:34:11.472+0000) > > correct, with the example you showed, there should be something else. except, the example you just showed never happens. > > so... watch my history, watch the enemy team bot lane and vs my botlane barely in any games the enemy bot lane did well, my kda wasnt the greatest but I had the most impact, i went from winning spree to losing spree but my scores are still good.
: If you're on a streak, it just means you're playing a bit outside your skill level. If you're losing? Your MMR is high and you are playing against better players. If you're winning? Your MMR is low and you are playing against less skill players. And there can be different factors. If you take a break for a bit, you're likely to come back at a lower skill level and have to work back up to your old level. If you drop ranked for a bit to practice in Normal Draft or hitting combos in the practice tool, you might return to Ranked at a higher level and see a nice winning streak.
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXxZFZwl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:33:13.071+0000) > > If you're on a streak, it just means you're playing a bit outside your skill level. If you're losing? Your MMR is high and you are playing against better players. If you're winning? Your MMR is low and you are playing against less skill players. > > And there can be different factors. If you take a break for a bit, you're likely to come back at a lower skill level and have to work back up to your old level. If you drop ranked for a bit to practice in Normal Draft or hitting combos in the practice tool, you might return to Ranked at a higher level and see a nice winning streak. you are playing against better players...BUT your kda and objective scores remain the same...4got that part?
: KDA means little when objectives win games, sure you need gold to get objectives and denying gold is always the way to go but... If you cant transition the gold you get from kills into objectives than clearly you have an area to improve upon. I find that if you make poor choices it often leads your team making them too. Honestly if you aren't winning it just means you carried the game less than the net sum of the enemies. It's hard to win every game... But even in an evenly skilled game, you should be winning more since you know that only 4/5 players could be trolls/feeders on your team (assuming you don't troll/feed) but 5/5 could be trolls/feeders on the enemies. Ultimately you can't improve anyone else's play style in soloQ, only your own, so why not focus on your own mistakes and get better at carrying as a result? Everyone makes plenty of mistakes or even just non optimum choices each game and many people are ignorant/ignore what they can improve on. When did we as a culture decide it was okay just to bash every fellow human on the internet instead of looking to improve ourselves? Is it because it is the easier thing to do? With all this said lose streaks and bad luck does happen, but honestly league is a game where skill can quite often offset bad luck, people just choose to ignore this fact. Do you think pros become pros because of their teammates or themselves?
> [{quoted}](name=DayLight V,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MXxZFZwl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:29:18.661+0000) > > KDA means little when objectives win games, sure you need gold to get objectives and denying gold is always the way to go but... > If you cant transition the gold you get from kills into objectives than clearly you have an area to improve upon. > > I find that if you make poor choices it often leads your team making them too. > > Honestly if you aren't winning it just means you carried the game less than the net sum of the enemies. > > It's hard to win every game... > > But even in an evenly skilled game, you should be winning more since you know that only 4/5 players could be trolls/feeders on your team (assuming you don't troll/feed) but 5/5 could be trolls/feeders on the enemies. > > Ultimately you can't improve anyone else's play style in soloQ, only your own, so why not focus on your own mistakes and get better at carrying as a result? Everyone makes plenty of mistakes or even just non optimum choices each game and many people are ignorant/ignore what they can improve on. > > When did we as a culture decide it was okay just to bash every fellow human on the internet instead of looking to improve ourselves? Is it because it is the easier thing to do? > > With all this said lose streaks and bad luck does happen, but honestly league is a game where skill can quite often offset bad luck, people just choose to ignore this fact. > > Do you think pros become pros because of their teammates or themselves? KDA means little? then why in most games the team with the higher KDA wins? 1 person is only 10% when it comes to the outcome of the game why does 1 person need to carry? it's a TEAM game yes because ranked match making gives you even matched teammates all the time just like a PC all components needs to be working in cohesion with each other, incompatibility causes issues, same with people and team comps when did we as a culture decide that a TEAM game needs to be carried by one person? After seeing pros/challenger players lose bronze matches, it really makes you wonder.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8RbmFBTQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-08T16:19:06.808+0000) > > How does being better at the game prevent AFKs? > > Your argument is filled with contradictions. Truths suck, deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8RbmFBTQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-08T17:57:26.377+0000) > > Truths suck, deal with it. your parents are related, aren't they?
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tUAnqkE,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:14:15.661+0000) > > Hence the question "What the hell is the counter to that if it's not build def and hp?* > Typical murican. The answer to that question is to build Tanky damage, it works fine, you'll do better with a roa or a protobelt and an abyssal mast/iceborn then you will just stacking redundant amounts of armor
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tUAnqkE,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:19:25.858+0000) > > The answer to that question is to build Tanky damage, it works fine, you'll do better with a roa or a protobelt and an abyssal mast/iceborn then you will just stacking redundant amounts of armor Yeah I have been trying this off-late with some success, but you WILL get people who chastise you for building RoA on malphite and some match ups it doesn't matter what you build like darius and mordekaiser, that's a sure lost lane.
drash79 (NA)
: Remember the tank meta, and how tanks filled three roles, and were impossible to shut down.
> [{quoted}](name=drash79,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tUAnqkE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:20:11.987+0000) > > Remember the tank meta, and how tanks filled three roles, and were impossible to shut down. and that's better than when adcs were doing 4....wait 5, MF support...
: You don't go through the trouble to learn to spell 'Armor' so I assume you've done all of your research and your opinion is 100% valid, I will presume to all caps in your honor sir NERF DAMAGE MAKE MORE ARMOR, WE DONT EVEN WANT BALANCED META WE ONLY WANT TANK ME- Wait you're complaining about a master yi with rageblade and wit's end afk right clicking when he's stacking magic and true damage instead of any legitimate resist, hp, or move speed? I'm assuming he either had conqueror or lethal tempo
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tUAnqkE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:04:05.701+0000) > > You don't go through the trouble to learn to spell 'Armor' so I assume you've done all of your research and your opinion is 100% valid, I will presume to all caps in your honor sir > > NERF DAMAGE MAKE MORE ARMOR, WE DONT EVEN WANT BALANCED META WE ONLY WANT TANK ME- > > Wait you're complaining about a master yi with rageblade and wit's end afk right clicking when he's stacking magic and true damage instead of any legitimate resist, hp, or move speed? > > I'm assuming he either had conqueror or lethal tempo Hence the question "What the hell is the counter to that if it's not build def and hp?* Typical murican.
Rioter Comments
AjXtar (EUW)
: Burst meta summarized in one video
When the guy playing it doesn't have any idea on wtf is going on.{{sticker:sg-janna}}
: blitz CANT XD. Braum cant and you find that surprising? MAOKAI CANT? XD NAUTILUS CANT? SHEN WITH GLOBAL PRESENCE CAN STILL ONESHOT YOU XD. Mundo is suddenly a tank what the hell.
Maokai, naut and shen CANNOT one shot ANYONE, they have to chase and wittle down their opponents, for them to kill some1 1 v 1 would take waaaaay longer than a mage or adc does.
: all of the tanks for fucks sake? Do you play the game? Actually no im gona list ones that cant do that with full tank build. {{champion:89}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:12}}
{{champion:53}} can't {{champion:201}} can't {{champion:57}} can't {{champion:111}} can't {{champion:98}} can't {{champion:36}} can't forgot those?
: And now there is no possibility of a tank meta lol Tanks will always be inferior to champs that take conq. The only time a tank will ever be picked is as a counter pick
and if a tank falls behind...that's game as they will NEVER be able to turtle down and stack armour/mr that will be enough.
: Untill tanks stop oneshotting carries with 200 armor, I am fucking happy that I am oneshotting them.
name a tank that does that.
Psi21 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l0FseQZq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-27T15:17:50.736+0000) > > With the unhealthy amounts of true damage, % max health damage, ways to bypass armour and MR, tanks need an item that provides damage reduction, issue is that if they give that to tanks, other champs WILL abuse it and become even more unbearable, so how is a tank supposed to tank when people go through them like a hot knife through butter?, If i have 400 armour as malphite after my shield drops vs a full ad team and at 3.7k hp...i should NOT be blown up in 2.34 seconds by just 2 people. > Riot's recent changes have all been to add more damage to game with no way to counter it outside of building more damage than the enemy team Really.... Seriously... The new changes to ADC items are going to gimp crit builds. The builds ppl are seeing ripping tanks/teams apart. ADC aren't realistically going to get 100% crit anymore (especially in the length of these game) and before you say something like 60% crit is good enough... no it isn't the formula in this game purposely makes sure you don't get random crit and discriminates constant criting. (unless you get 100% crit) _"Critical strike chance will adjust dynamically based on the number of basic attack that didn't critically strike. At 30% critical strike chance you're sure to have 30 or more attacks critical strike per 100 attacks. If you didn't critical strike for a long time your next attacks will have a higher chance. "_ They also are getting rid of the effect on Stormrazer that gives you a forced crit And if it wasn't worse enough they are getting rid of the 10% true damage from Infinity Edge. The stats they are increasing on weapons is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. The only appeal is a last whisper effect on Guinsoo blade. Even that is marginal. ADC will be forced to get as much damage, drain and attack speed to make up the lose (as they try to manage with the half a-ss mobility increases on their item(s)). Gargoyle armor provides reduction in damage effect. And there is a slew of items that offer movement and attack speed debuff and even Grievous wounds. But tanks and even juggernauts don't get these items because their are hp or armor items that do damage or increase damage that are more helpful. Tanks/juggs will get: Titanic Hydra Sunfire Cape Rod of Ages (if particle AP) thornmail steraks Gage Iceborn Gauntlet Frozen Mallet all over true tank items.
let's go through these Titanic: Bruiser Item not really for a full tank build Sunfire: this one is good here RoA: not really built on tanks, outside of maokai, no1 tanks really build it nor is it considered a tank item thornmail: I will be honest here, unless you are rammus and EXTREMELY fed, this item does nothing, hp very low steraks: gives hp, not really a tank item, used on bruisers/fighters like pantheon or illaoi Iceborn: gives a lot of armour and a nice ability, built more on ezreal than most tanks Frozen: tanks build this? I only seen teemo run it Aside for sun fire and thornmail, none of those are TRUE tank items {{champion:12}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:86}} These are the tanks of LoL( not too sure on garen) Of the items listed(outside of sunfire) barely even 2 of them use those items
Eedat (NA)
: > tanks need an item that provides damage reduction, You mean like Stoneplate? It functions the same as damage reduction anyway
% damage kinda negates it, also does not provide HP so the amount of true damage in game does not make it a good buy, steraks is a better defense item METALLICIZE does not restore health equal to 40 (or 100%) of your maximum health. If activated while on 5% health, you will NOT be increased to 45% (or 105%) - rather, 7% or 10%. As the user's current health percentage is conserved at the beginning and end of the effect, the active functions to effectively reduce all incoming, non-percentile damage for the next 4 seconds by 20% or 50% (including true damage). The item does not provide any effective healing. The active effect also reduces the effectiveness of healing by the same amount.
: Every other year people complain because "ADCs are weak" or "It's a Tank Meta"
Nothing about meta or adcs being weak, this is about itemization and runes.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-21T21:39:51.486+0000) > > Pretty sure you see all of them you just don't want to admit it. I really don’t. I haven’t see Yasuo or Akali for 2 months lol
Wow you'r a bad liar, we can check your match history, you know that right? Last game Kai sai, Jhin before that 1 jhin akali Actually, to save time, of your past 15 games EVERY SINGLE one had atleast 2 of these champs in them except for ONE match as malphite.
Wilyum (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
Junglers, never helping me at top and then complaining about my fed laner who got 3 tower dives to kill me..... Junglers, ganking top while on low with 2x buffs after I tell them not to Junglers, the enemy one knows how to lane gank and help his laner who is over extended af, while mine doesn't know how to counter gank or lane gank Junglers, saying they don't gank top because top doesn't matter then rage when the enemy fiora who got ganks face rolls the entire team Junglers, the eney jungler has more cs, more ganks pulled off and our jungler is flaming at us for being behind.
D4M2X0 (EUW)
: "they are full AD, stack armor"
I play a lot of malphite and have given up on going full tnak or stacking armour, I was once at 540 armour vs an all AD team,,,it did jack shit, too much % max health and true dmage in game, but conq on malphite is fun, press Q and beat them to death, if I can 1 v 1 a fiora with it, I think I am giving up going full tank from now on.
: counterpoint: I once watched a malphite survive 10 seconds in a 1v5 against an all ad team. anecdotal personal experience.
malphite main here, I get blown up in 2 seconds during TFs, played from silver to P1
mack9112 (NA)
: then you are just as bad as them
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=plQmiAfu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T13:17:54.312+0000) > > then you are just as bad as them I have no issue with that.
Rioter Comments
: >When you're playing support Maokai Okay that's problem number one.
hey it works pretty well, especially vs those poke champs who love to hide in the bushes...like {{champion:63}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:143}} saplings are free 30sec wards heal up very easy engage, disengage, whats wrong with mao as a supp?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iRpA0iLR,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T21:04:20.591+0000) > > idgaf about climbing, it's a team game, your 50% needs to over power the other 50% Good luck then buddy
watch when was my last game.....
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iRpA0iLR,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T17:22:07.403+0000) > > that's not a mind set...that's basic math, 10 people, you are 1 of the 10, that's 10% If you want to climb you have to be more than that 10% thats basic ranked...
idgaf about climbing, it's a team game, your 50% needs to over power the other 50%
: Ok just looked at your post history (just tryna see what you meant by “good old days of Boards”). Lo and behold. A thread that says “damage is too high” +66 _over two years ago_ “tanks can 1 shot ADCs and ADCs can 1-shot tanks” “Bring back old masteries, no keystones” “Matchmaking sucks” You wouldn’t even notice the difference if you copy and pasted threads from 2 years ago onto boards today.
...2 years ago was when this shit started, you know when keystones came in? *You wouldn’t even notice the difference if you copy and pasted threads from 2 years ago onto boards today* OH REALLY!? *Dynamic queue SUCKS* *too many DC on east coast server* *too many trolls* go trough archived and say this nonsense again.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iRpA0iLR,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T15:20:04.426+0000) > > its 10 players, you are 10% If that is your mind set that you are only 10% then you have lost already.
that's not a mind set...that's basic math, 10 people, you are 1 of the 10, that's 10%
: Not really. You see the same amount of these posts at all times in the boards, if you actually used the boards for a long time. And this pertains to literally every change Riot makes. Buff Assassins? “Game unplayable alwayus 1shot” Nerf assassins? “Game unplayable, can’t kill anyone” Tanks strong? “Game unplayable, can’t kill tanks” Tanks weak? “Game unplayable, don’t feel tanky”. Long games? “Game unplayable, early advantages mean nothing and don’t have time in my day” Short games? “Too snowbally, no strategy” Fact is that different groups of people enjoy different things, and it’s mostly the people on either side of the issue that complain on boards.
Been on boards probably longer than you, back then it was nerf this champ, champ X is too OP, it was rarely ever an entire class, now it has too many issues. I in all my time have never seen this much unified complaints Towers too weak ADCs and Jungles are to critical for out come of game Top lane and mid nearly useless Too much damage Creep block Yasuo windwall needs to be removed Bad patches(scuttle crab) Rito no liseno Too much RNG in game now fact is that there are way more complaints with way more people in agreement with them, way more posts with people proclaiming they are quitting the game, don't hide your head in the sand and say everything is ok, viewership of LC$ is going down, more and more streamers are expressing their dislike of playing the game, how much more evidence do you need?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iRpA0iLR,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-26T03:57:14.341+0000) > > a players is only 10% when it comes to the deciding factor of games m8. Well 20% if every player on the team contributes equally the trick to climbing is being more than that 20% if you can have that mindset then you can achieve anything
its 10 players, you are 10%
Mannny (NA)
: > Pop a game on from LolEventVODs and I just fall asleep to the droning of the casters I thought I was the only one who did this..
Amazingly my brother does this as well when he can't sleep, tells me to come in and turn off his phone in about 2hrs.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DONALDTRUMP4PRES,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iRpA0iLR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-25T22:41:15.953+0000) > > Well you either got fortunate enough to get non-garbage teams to get out of silver or you play ez-mode champs. My last 15 games have been my team feeding harder than my early lead, so I end up being useless and dying in the stupid teamfights my team takes I play velkoz xerath Cho mid and reksai Zac jarvan jungle . Just focus on you and improving the games hard man you just gotta be better :)
a players is only 10% when it comes to the deciding factor of games m8.
: Cya, won't miss ya.
week after week more people leave, I played a lot of games where people left comments like these when frustrated players announced quitting on forums, most of those games are now closed down. In game frustration is high, people are no longer having fun with the game, riot just keeps pumping out bad patch after bad patch. The rate of these posts are increasing, unknown to how many leave and say nothing, I am still on boards but I gave up on this game a long time ago.
Áery (NA)
: TL;DR for the lazy Intro: OP has a burning passion for the game and today he will be summarizing his issues with the game based on four points of summary. 1. A. Hates bug, more specifically the ones that make you can’t cancel empowered attacks such as Jhin 4th shot, Darius cripple. Not sure if it’s actually a bug but it’s annoying. B. Pathing, self explanatory we’ve all been creep blocked. C. Doesn’t like current cursor design, doesn’t feel accurate. 2. A. League feels too counter pick dependant if you’re not playing S tier champions every patch you are pretty much going to get cucked every single game because your champion has no use on this patch. Also Brand stealing his CS. B. “B-Liners” champions like Garen, Udyr, Warwick who just run at you and kill you and do nothing except that. Gameplay doesn’t feel satisfying when you just get ran at and mowed down. C. B-Liners v2. These champions don’t need to work hard to kill you. Examples given; Illaoi, she does too much damage in lane, ganking her is pointless and she doesn’t even need her ultimate to win 1v1s, she doesn’t have trouble gap closing like traditional juggernauts. Suggests tentacles scale off bonus AD Draven, chunks you too hard at early levels, it’s not kitable, and has high range and wins every trade in lane also tower dives easily. Suggest to reduce base damage and buff AD scaling. Karma, calls her a crack whore. Her poke is too oppressive and her R+Q radius is too big. Her kit is immune to bad trades D. Lux, Syndra, Veigar, Zoe, Annie, Zyra more B-Liners in his list of champions that do nothing, also “_"Guess you should have dodged that one skillshot for the 19th time that fight xD" Yeah, fuck off. While Karma is the worst, she's horrible for her own special reason; they're all just annoying and monotonous to play against, though._” 3. A. Matchmaking is horrible and forces you to go on large losing streaks. B. Silver elo is just so bad. C. Auto fill is bad for games health and people who have no grasp of the said role end up feeding. 4. A. Something about Rick and Morty in all honesty I have no idea what he was saying here but it was something to do with ranked. B. “Riot treats trolls the same way Democrats treat domestic terrorists. "Hehe, he's probably just having a bad game.” Trolls also go unpunished for long time like 0-250 Kench. C. He’s currently honour 0 and gets chat restricted for flaming his team but thinks he doesn’t deserve it.
Can some1 make a TL;DR of this as well?
Slythion (NA)
: When you think on an individual level then ya, it's easy to fall into your mindset. And before I get lynched, no you shouldn't be able to carry those games. It sucks, but what are you gonna do about it. Statistically speaking, however, the *enemy* team should get that AP Shyvana or Inting Twitch *more* than you will because they have 5 players possible to fill that role while your team only has 4 (assuming you aren't going to be that person). Granted, variation and outliers are a thing which is why that mindset is really only 100% valid if you play *a lot* of ranked games, but it *is* correct. You should be able to climb even if you only go even literally every game. That's just math, personal bias and opinions don't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkdGRKZs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-04T04:22:42.685+0000) > > When you think on an individual level then ya, it's easy to fall into your mindset. And before I get lynched, no you shouldn't be able to carry those games. It sucks, but what are you gonna do about it. > > Statistically speaking, however, the *enemy* team should get that AP Shyvana or Inting Twitch *more* than you will because they have 5 players possible to fill that role while your team only has 4 (assuming you aren't going to be that person). > > Granted, variation and outliers are a thing which is why that mindset is really only 100% valid if you play *a lot* of ranked games, but it *is* correct. You should be able to climb even if you only go even literally every game. > > That's just math, personal bias and opinions don't matter. Chaos Theory, just because the stats says it should be that way does NOT mean it will be that way.
: Over 300 book pages, 145 Word pages and more than 290 bugs: Here is the new Mordekaiser buglist.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} HOW can ONE champ have SO many?
: Of course u do, youre a Yasuo main You probably aren't use to winning much {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Just won like 5 games in a row, let the losing streak begin!
Went from Plat 4 to my promos for D5 with straight wins, on my last needed game for promos, I lost the next 3 games(trolls and afks) so 2/5, didnt promote then ended up back to Plat 5 with straight losses, I took breaks, played other modes, other games, felt like riot rubber banded me very hard, climbed back to plat 1 with straight wins....same thing again.
Diar (NA)
: its probally because he lost 8 games in a row LMAO 17 games lost out of 20 ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Diar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RvYaOX9,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-22T01:34:48.743+0000) > > its probally because he lost 8 games in a row LMAO 17 games lost out of 20 ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! HOLY FLYING PANGOLIN ON A POGOSTICK!!! those kdas!!! how can any1 be that bad consistently?{{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Shaco is still OP and annoying af playing with and against
It's refreshing to see a champ bitch post again.
: New champion is a shark?
Fizz NEEDS to have a special interaction with him {{champion:105}} : you're supposed to leave after the fish you know
Show more

Velgam

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion