: I had i real problem .plz i need help
So i'm not entirely sure if i understand, but hopefully what im about to say helps! When I had a reeeeeally slow computer and wanted to play League, I went into a custom game to set all of my stuff and test them out for lag (not totally optimal cuz there isnt a lot for the game to process, but it gives a baseline idea).
: URF
So the argument for URF/ARURF (specifically amongst the RGMs) is the fact that its probably the first to go stale for most people. A lot of the player-base gets on the hype train, plays the living daylights out of it, then either takes a break from league cuz URF burned them out, or just doesn't touch it again. Plus certain champions on there (*cough cough* {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} *cough cough*) are really bad to play against and are auto-tilters. This is coming from someone who has already played like. . . 20+ games of ARURF and will continue to love the mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSoEvilDead,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JPnqfEBT,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-29T20:54:54.600+0000) > > repeat after me: stop randomly deciding when to dispense items. What the items *are* can be RNG, but not whether or not you GET ITEMS. It's absurd and turns TFT from what should be a strategy game into a coin flipping simulator > > adding more ways to get champions (in place of items no less) is ass backwards. Implement MTTH in the shop and none of this will be necessary What is MTTH
Mean Time To Happen - Its basically how an engine decides how long, on average, it takes for an event to trigger {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Hey summoners! Would you like some asymetric custom games? (More options to custom games!)
This is actually a super cool concept, and i'd love to see Riot do something with it
: Aram Party
Would be glad to

VenomLord620

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion