: Riot should have known that my rampant homophobia and racism was just a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=WarlockDD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vfirZudk,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2017-11-14T02:46:23.905+0000) > > Riot should have known that my rampant homophobia and racism was just a joke. Riot even admitted that thousands of people were wrongly banned because of someone abusing the system. Sorry but the system is trash and nothing you say can prove otherwise.
Xurreal (NA)
: Follow the rules. Social Justice is not a bad thing. You only don't like it because you cant rage when you want to.
> [{quoted}](name=Shin Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vfirZudk,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-11-13T23:44:21.579+0000) > > Follow the rules. Social Justice is not a bad thing. > > You only don't like it because you cant rage when you want to. I do, and Riot even admitted that thousands of people were wrongly banned because of someone abusing the system. Sorry but the system is trash and nothing you say can prove otherwise.
: Fair settings for deaf people.
I think it's a great idea.
: Every Post About Being Banned Ever
I mean all of this is true but they are right about riot being run by SJWs. I don't even use chat just coz I don't want to be banned. It's such a problem that there was a post a couple weeks ago about someone baiting hundreds of people into being banned and then riot had to go fix their shitty system, hence why I stopped using chat after the removal of tribunal.
: https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/iconstorage3/23819020/414840/414840_original.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QHM7U0U0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-13T17:54:32.387+0000) > > https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/iconstorage3/23819020/414840/414840_original.jpg What is this pic from?
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: I never see these champions being played anymore
I've seen almost all of these in my past 30 games.
: Bans don't work: Split the community between 'Agressive' and 'Friendly' (Toxic v non toxic)
I actually love this idea coz i love trash talking in games but im afraid to get banned
: No longer interested in playing league
Bye {{sticker:vlad-salute}} cya tomorrow
Rioter Comments
: A girl offered to be my sugar mommy in exchange for a Towel Advertisement
hahahah very funny meme, i almost feel like i have seen it hundreds of times....
: Smurfing absolutely 100% ruins this game
You're not against master and diamond players. Probably just rando gold smurfs.
: And yet Ezreal has been breaking things (albeit not an overt balance issue) for almost a decade.
zzz you're the same type of dude that cries for lee sin nerfs i bet
: {{champion:64}} for a pretty damn long time too
lee has never abused items people just hate him because of his mobility.
: http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif-10.gif
Did you lose warden?
: Why is Grasp of the undying a completely different keystone than before?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T03:55:57.727+0000) > > What am I supposed to reply with when you gave me nothing to reply to? "You are ignorant" is just a lazy non-response you used to lash out. Nope, it's a response that is letting you know that you don't know what you are talking about.
Eiger (EUW)
: PC Riot Police? Pants Are Dragon banned from scouting grounds? SAD!
Yeah I'm gonna try to spread awareness and see if we can do something about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ventra117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:43:39.154+0000) > > I never denied that. I just denied the fact that weed can reduce lung capacity. It's actually the opposite, and if you don't want to believe some rando on the league forums you can research it for yourself. Its hard to research marijuana because every website that I find is something like "www.potsthebest.com" or something like that and its really hard to find none bias info on there.
> [{quoted}](name=Im A Cracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:48:25.584+0000) > > Its hard to research marijuana because every website that I find is something like "www.potsthebest.com" or something like that and its really hard to find none bias info on there. Sorry but if you ignore facts then there is nothing much more I can say. I just hope one day you aren't as ignorant.
: Feel like it's used too much as a scapegoat. "cuz I'm high" shouldn't be an excuse for your bad decisions.
> [{quoted}](name=Wickad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:20:22.531+0000) > > Feel like it's used too much as a scapegoat. > > "cuz I'm high" shouldn't be an excuse for your bad decisions. I mean.. sometimes it is the reason though.. If I have 0 map awareness and my team asks me why the fuck am I not looking at the map what do you want me to reply?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ventra117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:36:03.945+0000) > > Smoking pot does not reduce lung capacity. Cigs do but weed doesn't. any smoke inhalation has negative impacts on your lunges.
> [{quoted}](name=Im A Cracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:39:49.811+0000) > > any smoke inhalation has negative impacts on your lunges. I never denied that. I just denied the fact that weed can reduce lung capacity. It's actually the opposite, and if you don't want to believe some rando on the league forums you can research it for yourself.
DaCurtis (OCE)
: _Woah, mind that edge._
Anyone who uses the term edge in that way is "edgy"
: Anyone find pot heads annoying?
I will cede the fact though that when i smoke 2g+ joints I become god awful at the game, hence why I only play normals or smurf when that high.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jax Poetic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-11-09T19:09:41.774+0000) > > me: h > pothead: there's actually no proven bad effects and it really helps me unwind and stuff you know I mean smoking anything in general is bad for you, my buddy lost a large amount of his lung capacity from how much pot he smoked first year uni.
> [{quoted}](name=Im A Cracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T19:13:30.801+0000) > > I mean smoking anything in general is bad for you, my buddy lost a large amount of his lung capacity from how much pot he smoked first year uni. Smoking pot does not reduce lung capacity. Cigs do but weed doesn't.
Cynicatt (NA)
: My ex used to be pissed as fuck unless he was high. Abusive with anger issues. but instead of blaming himself for those things or trying to behave like a better person, he would just claim he needed weed to calm down. Not sure what all of those cigarettes were for then... but anyway I hate when people make lame excuses for why they're a shitty person instead of just trying to be better, and it seems some pot heads are like that about weed.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-09T18:16:54.009+0000) > > My ex used to be pissed as fuck unless he was high. Abusive with anger issues. but instead of blaming himself for those things or trying to behave like a better person, he would just claim he needed weed to calm down. Not sure what all of those cigarettes were for then... but anyway I hate when people make lame excuses for why they're a shitty person instead of just trying to be better, and it seems some pot heads are like that about weed. Nope, that's just you being ignorant and thinking one person represents a group.
: Anyone who doesn't have an issue with potheads has never lived in an apartment above one. Good fucking Christ it's horrible.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-09T19:06:11.066+0000) > > Anyone who doesn't have an issue with potheads has never lived in an apartment above one. Good fucking Christ it's horrible. I smoke quite often but never in my house. People who do that are degenerates
Almighty (EUNE)
: I respect the person's decision to smoke marijuana if it pleases them. However, i DO NOT tolerate people who feel the need to rub their love and lust for marujuana in everyone's face. And the people who use smoking marijuana as an excuse to act foolish. Just a few games ago i had a Hecarim jungle who not only was late, because he had to _"smoke a blunt"_. but also had a rough early game. And he used _"sorry im high af"_ as an excuse. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} It was a normal game and we somehow won, so i was not angry at the person. But that being said, when you are playing online games like League, you need to be in your best mental state. Why play if you do not want to win? http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-11-09T22:52:09.599+0000) > > I respect the person's decision to smoke marijuana if it pleases them. > However, i DO NOT tolerate people who feel the need to rub their love and lust for marujuana in everyone's face. > And the people who use smoking marijuana as an excuse to act foolish. > > Just a few games ago i had a Hecarim jungle who not only was late, because he had to _"smoke a blunt"_. but also had a rough early game. > And he used _"sorry im high af"_ as an excuse. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > It was a normal game and we somehow won, so i was not angry at the person. But that being said, when you are playing online games like League, you need to be in your best mental state. > > Why play if you do not want to win? > > http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png LMFAO i could just imagine him afk for 5 min then saying that when he got back {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Audhulma (NA)
: Can't stand em. Not much else to say, I just really hate being around them and their retarded addiction.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-11-09T20:53:23.110+0000) > > Can't stand em. Not much else to say, I just really hate being around them and their retarded addiction. You are also ignorant.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ventra117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-09T22:51:14.765+0000) > > You are ignorant. Sounds like I hit a little too close to home.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:16:52.857+0000) > > Sounds like I hit a little too close to home. Idk dude sounds like I hit close to home if you reply with that to "You are ignorant."
: Ok, parts of this aren't even remotely true. >Currently all damage roles gain access to their damage from runes at the start of the game. Tanks that take the conditioning rune though have to wait 10 minutes to gain their armor and mr. Yeah, that's your trade-off for conditioning. You wait ten minutes then get your (fairly big) bonus. See: * Magical Footwear * Celestial Body (Albeit that's 100 HP for -10% damage early on) * Gathering Storm * The Legend tree (Which requires farming) That's your trade-off. You're weaker early for a bigger bonus later. > I usually play Leona and being that **she did not get any armor and mr added to her kit (likely becasues of her w)**, I am just getting blown up. I started taking coin instead of relic, as I get punished way too hard trying to proc charges. https://puu.sh/yiwMD/45b6bf35ca.jpg ??????????????????????????? >Having that armor and mr would help a lot early game. I do not see why we, or perhaps a tank jungler should have to wait 10 minutes into a game (basically half the game now) to have access to this, while the damage runes do not have that kind of delay. Good news, you don't have to! >Iron Skin >IT'S FREE Gain +5 Armor >LIQUID COURAGE Heal effects from consumables, heals for 20+ health, and shields increase your Armor by 5% for 3 seconds Look, I get it, the defensive tree needs work...but please don't go around spreading misinformation when there is obvious counterpoints to what you're saying.
Logged in to upvote you and to downvote OP.
Rioter Comments
DaCurtis (OCE)
: How league took the fun out of variety and why the new runes suck.
: "Hey man, weed is like, good for you. It doesn't have all those nasty chemicals that are in tobacco." says the pothead as he fills his lungs with burning plants.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j2qktZlv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-09T18:08:42.034+0000) > > "Hey man, weed is like, good for you. It doesn't have all those nasty chemicals that are in tobacco." says the pothead as he fills his lungs with burning plants. You are ignorant.
: isn that what the pbe is supposed to be for? and if they arent using it correctly, hows that our fault? how exactly do u explain breaking a game for everyone as opposed to paying testers or letting people play on the pbe and tell you the problems (and actually listen and fix them mind you)? only an idiot would have some dumb logic like that
Just because i'm the minority doesn't make me the idiot. The idiots are the people who expect preseason to be balanced when every single year it isn't. Its baffles me how some people can be so ignorant.
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: ***
Don't be mad just coz you don't like the new systems. Grow up, why would I expect a gift when they have never done that before for anyone? This is just to give feedback to them.
Rioter Comments
: Either you haven't played Vlad in ~2 years or you don't play Vlad at all, because that's still an int-worty Vlad build. The standard vlad build is {{item:3152}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3157}} . It gives you 30% CDR and with the rune you can hit 40%. You're so much better off building full AP because you get basically zero AP from building HP (for every 1000 HP you get from items, you get 25 AP. It's incredibly gold inefficient) while the AP -> HP ratio is a lot better (140% AP -> HP).
(or sorc boots) and yeah that dudes vlad buiild is a noob trap lmao
Xonra (NA)
: Yeah Vlad isn't going to be one-shotting any back lines though right now. He is the "sustain through the pain and be the last one standing" mage. He isn't Syndra with burst.
uh yes he is.... i have an acc in p1 and an acc in p5 where i play mostly vlad... he can 100-0 entire back lines easily. You just don't know how to play him
: False. They have unbanned players because of bait banning. They looked at the context and unbanned the victims of those. That right there completely squelches your arguement. Obviously there are scenarios where context doesn't matter, but it's not a set in stone, 100% of the time rule that context doesn't matter.
: I just want the old runes back.. either they give the old runes back or I'm just done with the game entirely. It's so stupid I get one shotted by irelia while I was gnar and this kayn says I suck.. man what the fuck is this community and game anymore I feel the willpower to just quit once again. This game just gives me a bad look and just not helping my personal self. ( Note to self don't play a game that takes so much stress). I rather play a strategy game over this tbh or even dota 2.
Then quit if you want to..
LazyW0lf (NA)
: Is anyone else just not having fun?
Then don't play until things are balanced? Only an idiot would expect things to be balanced the first day of preseason {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Mr Meat (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ventra117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtzszR4U,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T14:17:20.100+0000) > > Says who? Downvotes are there for posts that people dislike. And if a lot of people dislike a post why shouldn't those posts be downvotes? This isn't preschool baby time. So if you don't like what someone has to say, you can just make sure that no one else sees it? This isn't preschool baby time ya know, you can't just shove your problems/issues to the bottom of a pile because you dont like them
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtzszR4U,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-11-08T23:28:52.646+0000) > > So if you don't like what someone has to say, you can just make sure that no one else sees it? > This isn't preschool baby time ya know, you can't just shove your problems/issues to the bottom of a pile because you dont like them Except it's not shoving the problems down it's shoving down posts people don't think are good. This isn't preschool baby time if an opinion is bad it should be downvoted. Don't be salty just coz people downvote ur posts kid.
GigglesO (NA)
: Or you die too fast to get it off...
or you're not playing a tank. morde is not a tank.
: I don't understand this difference between AP and AD items.
The way vlad is currently played is not the old impossible to kill 45% cdr vlad now he's just build to one shot the back line. sorc boots haunting gause void staff
: And? Doesn't change what I'm saying
: Diamond isn't "good". Diamond is "phenomenal". Diamond is like the top 5% of the entire world. If the top 5% of the world is having an issue and the bottom 95% doesn't see it as much of an issue, of course the majority of people on a forum aren't going to care or understand.
Diamond is much higher than top 5%. My p2 account is top 3%
: Comet is the go-to keystone for DPS or poke casters. It has its cooldown reduced by landing abilities and deals significant damage. It also lands pretty often on its own, and any amount of cc is pretty much a guaranteed hit.
Im sure a lot of mages will be speccing into electrocute instead of sorcery. That's what i've been seeing so far
Rioter Comments
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uunKRhbWtH8/maxresdefault.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtzszR4U,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-08T05:10:40.390+0000) > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uunKRhbWtH8/maxresdefault.jpg Go back to your own boards section {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Mr Meat (OCE)
: There is no reason to have them though. We already have a report function, so if people are trying to be annoying or just straight up posting stuff thats incorrect it can be adressed. Downvotes more than often are used for "hiding" posts which people disagree with, which isn't why they are there. If you disagree with someone or something, instead of just trying to bury that opinion/statement, go debate them. Have a conversation. But don't for one second think that downvotes are a good thing let alone useful in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtzszR4U,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-11-08T08:46:00.884+0000) > > There is no reason to have them though. We already have a report function, so if people are trying to be annoying or just straight up posting stuff thats incorrect it can be adressed. > > Downvotes more than often are used for "hiding" posts which people disagree with, which isn't why they are there. > > If you disagree with someone or something, instead of just trying to bury that opinion/statement, go debate them. Have a conversation. But don't for one second think that downvotes are a good thing let alone useful in any way. Says who? Downvotes are there for posts that people dislike. And if a lot of people dislike a post why shouldn't those posts be downvotes? This isn't preschool baby time.
Show more

Ventra117

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion