puśsý (NA)
: Is it just me, or does build diversity suck?
League's stat system makes build diversity impossible.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Not Even As a Computer Science Graduate Can I Understand The Way The Remake System is Programmed
It took riot **two years** to make the client dodge instead of random if you don't pick a champ. Two. Years. To do what is literally switching one line of code. Let that sink in.
: Actually these buffs are literally for how she feels. Even Hashinshin, considered God of Toplane Opinions by some, said Fiora is overbearing in lane or obnoxious in teamfights (don't remember which one but the lane is more likely) but she has no way to turn it into victory due to lack of splitpushing and objective taking power - being a splitpusher that doesn't actually splitpush well because she only has aa for towers. They are literally giving her tools to better splitpush for that reason alone. The point still stands that they should've rather shifted power and nerf something too, but this "solely by numbers" narrative is just circlejerk here when they are actually trying to solve one huge flaw on Fiora, practical flaw, noticeable by playing her, one that affects how she feels, regardless of numbers. Literal. Opposite. Of what you say.
It's amazing that you could write all of this without having read the entire post
: Those Fiora buffs would only make sense if you removed the 14 different buffs she didn't need
Riot has always done this. They refuse to address the one thing that needs changing, try to change everything else twice over and it doesn't solve the problem, then they finally fix what needs fixing but leave all the other changes. Then when the champ inevitably ends up in a bad state, instead of just reverting some of those older changes they so something else from left field.
: With new garen GU, Yi's dueling lackluster, Make guinsoo melee and buffed... List of problems oflol
I'm pretty sure that second list is just "They killed me once so they must be a better duelist than Yi" Come on. Jinx, Malz, Fiddle, Morg, Galio, and almost half that list 1v1ing Yi with equal items? Highly unlikely.
: Eh, I don't doubt it, I have friends who are, no offense to them, just absolutely horrible at League. But they have something that just lets them figure out the best picks and comps to make in TFT that they just stomp all over games. TFT is, at its basis, nothing like League in any way shape or form. All Autochess games are, you just need to learn what each champ and item does and if you know how to do well in 1 Autochess, you can win them all.
Yeah it's almost like two totally different games require different sets of skill
: The problem is that champs like Zyra and Brand became supports because their lack of mobility forced them out of midlane and their CC let them function as supports. Mage supports became a thing in part because riot didn't keep midlane assassins in check. Now riot is making support assassins and not keeping them in check. I'm of the belief that there's only 2 things that'll kill LOL. 1. Riot being out of touch or poorly communicating (2 ways) with the community. 2. Riot's design philosophies and balance team push things too far, fueled in part because of point 1.
It all comes down to one fundamental problem in the game. You kill any mage by gap closing between cds. This means you have access to the same set of resources to catch a mage, whether it's mobile or not. Since you do the same thing, the only real difference is how much gap closing you need.
: if all of riots attention is on tft... AND TFT LOOKS LIKE IT DOES RIGHT NOW then you know the game will die before season 10 is over. it took them 3 weeks to fix garen not moving while he spins. literally the most simple thing i can imagine to fix. 9.14 had 4 hotfix DAYS not 4 hotfixes, but 4 HOTFIX DAYS having several hotfixes during the day. and the game is still in the worst state ever. idk what happened at 9.14 but it was the death sentence.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BelHb6T1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:57:43.321+0000) > > if all of riots attention is on tft... AND TFT LOOKS LIKE IT DOES RIGHT NOW > > then you know the game will die before season 10 is over. > > it took them 3 weeks to fix garen not moving while he spins. literally the most simple thing i can imagine to fix. > > 9.14 had 4 hotfix DAYS not 4 hotfixes, but 4 HOTFIX DAYS having several hotfixes during the day. and the game is still in the worst state ever. > > idk what happened at 9.14 but it was the death sentence. 9.14 was because of the new death recap I'd assume.
Cloud273 (NA)
: "Jax enters a defensive stance"
Any time you compare individual abilities in a vacuum you prove nothing
Arcflare (NA)
: My biggest problem is they release these "Prestige" skins that basically impossible to grind out unless you no life 24/7 play the game, meaning most people who want one actually have to spend around $100. $100 for a skin that in most cases looks worse than the normal version and comes with less animations/special things than an Ultimate skin. 3x the price of an Ultimate Skin for less. Its unbelieve how many braindead people buy into Prestige skins when they have no where near the features of other skins. Same with hextech skins except those are even more of a rip off if you were to buy boxes and keys til you got enough gemstones (around $250-300 on average from what ive seen.) Idk what changed with Riot over the past couple years but their greed has sky rocketed to EA levels recently and thats just sad.
What fucking baffles me is that they do all this yet they still won't let me pay money to play with minion/map skins or buy announcer packs. You know assets that already exist and can be monetized with almost no effort.
: Because Rito favoritism balances only those 10 champs, everything else is unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=RipReviveFkRito,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hvNYGr9Z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-06T10:25:10.006+0000) > > Because Rito favoritism balances only those 10 champs, everything else is unplayable. No, it's because China favors those champs and if they aren't strong China just doesn't buy skins or play as much.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAhecANk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T13:38:10.455+0000) > > How dare you imply riven needs a nerf! > > Just because she has hyper mobility, 2 forms of CC, high damage, defence scaling with AD, great itemization path, players regularly has no issue getting into challenger, has a high play rate and win rate, and just to top it off has an AoE execute ult > > Completely balanced OMG Riven has abilities. Do you have an actual argument or you can just list a champion abilities? Becasue that can be done for every champion. E.g."Darius has aoe damage, 2 forms of cc, bleeding effect on his attacks, inbuilt sustain, able to execute multiple champions at the same time.... completely balanced."
Yeah when Darius players are consistently fighting for the top ranks in challenger with other Darius players season aftet season you have some ground to stand on
: Hell YEAH! I just got me a chest, it has been so long. I'm excited to see what I get!
Just like... if a box only rolls champ shards /be can you toss maybe 100 orange essence into it as a consolation?
: > [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:07:14.488+0000) > > It's almost like you don't know what introverted means It's almost like I don't care. It's almost like being an unconnected social recluse is something most people aspire not to be and those who fail in this regard try to sugar their egos by slapping a label on. "What? A failure? No, I just can't relate to women, look people in the eye, or manage a social life which includes connections and opportunities, that doesn't make me a failure, I'm an introvert" Buddy. No one cares and no one asked.
> [{quoted}](name=AllForTheShekels,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-07-23T04:37:53.538+0000) > > It's almost like I don't care. It's almost like being an unconnected social recluse is something most people aspire not to be and those who fail in this regard try to sugar their egos by slapping a label on. > "What? A failure? No, I just can't relate to women, look people in the eye, or manage a social life which includes connections and opportunities, that doesn't make me a failure, I'm an introvert" > > Buddy. No one cares and no one asked. "I think this word means something bad" "Actually it has a specific meaning, and what you say it means isn't what it actually means' "Well I don't care what it means because its a bad thing" I do hope you're at some level able to figure out how stupid you sound
: @Riot, I seriously advice you to make "let's fix it" the motto of Season 10 when you'll develop it
The problem is riot actually can't fix it. This situation was inevitable with design choices they make and there isn't much they can really do about it. Game has fundamental issues they've layered and layered on without solving the root cause, and now the system is dependent on the scaffolding. Reminder that Flash was never intended to be a required summoner spell.
: I don't think an introvert would make a thread to answer a question that no one asked. Sounds more like something someone would do for attention which seems like the opposite of what an introvert would do. Like it's almost as though this is something someone would do for praise and attention and affirmation to have a bunch of random people on the internet agree with them to inflate their ego... Really makes ya think
> [{quoted}](name=AllForTheShekels,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-21T19:04:18.530+0000) > > I don't think an introvert would make a thread to answer a question that no one asked. Sounds more like something someone would do for attention which seems like the opposite of what an introvert would do. Like it's almost as though this is something someone would do for praise and attention and affirmation to have a bunch of random people on the internet agree with them to inflate their ego... > > Really makes ya think It's almost like you don't know what introverted means
Vacus (NA)
: That isn't even what it means. It means that social activities drain you and solitary activities recharge you. It's not necessarily about enjoyment, but just about which takes more energy and effort. Introverts who exclusively enjoy social activities and hate being alone are rare, but they exist, and it sucks to be them. It would be like absolutely hating sleep; whether or not you enjoy it, though, you still need it.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T18:01:39.797+0000) > > That isn't even what it means. > > It means that social activities drain you and solitary activities recharge you. It's not necessarily about enjoyment, but just about which takes more energy and effort. > > Introverts who exclusively enjoy social activities and hate being alone are rare, but they exist, and it sucks to be them. It would be like absolutely hating sleep; whether or not you enjoy it, though, you still need it. This is something I wish more people understood. I'm introverted but I actually really enjoy social activities. I just feel utterly drained once I'm done, especially since I tend to ride the enjoyment.
Copic (NA)
: TFT requires no skill to win, prove me wrong.
They really should have included some release valves for the rng, and some more standardizarion like one component per wave.
Lapantino (EUW)
: I don't get a joy playing top anymore. Riot, for whom is actually top lane?
I will never understand why Riot made so many AP champions who are simultaneously able to poke, wave pressure, and zone melees who ALSO have multiple tools to shit on said melee champs if they all-in
: I really don't like Dark-Seal Corrupting pot. I was firmly against Crystalline Pot back when it was in the game, and I firmly disliked Corrupting pot when it came in to, but it wasn't that common back then. Now, it's the same damn thing I keep seeing everywhere, and I'm so sick of it. Cause who needs to care about making effective trades when you can just heal off all the damage and get mana back.
I hate corrupting pot, I don't know what it was intended for but right now it's used as "Constantly fight for the first 3 levels and literally win even if you lose"
: Unpopular Opinion: People complain about League's balance while not knowing enough about balance
This is actually a very true post even though most won't accept it. There is an issue though, Riot has balanced it like a fighting game for so long that the current changing state is very annoyong. Many aspects of the game still operate as if you had that fighting chance, but you don't anymore so those aren't available. The community, especially in NA, also hates strategy. The fact that it takes until the top ~10% of players before people stop mindlessly going 5 mid is proof of that.
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEM63Nii,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T23:28:27.401+0000) > > You’re right, but what’s more is ornn can easily set up ganks against the vayne. Even if Vaynes jungler comes, it’ll be easy because you and your jungler just hyper focus vayne and gib her. She’s so atrocious early in 2v2s it’s not even funny. and then the jungler leaves, and even with a massive gold lead ornn still cant beat her and still gets bullied around by her, because her kit has no counterplay for him in a 1v1 scenario. i have been in that situation before. whats he going to do? build defensive stats? her w doesnt have gold scaling, so shes not really put behind in damage against him. there are no items that you can build against direct target displacements either, so he still cant make a play on her without the vayne just disengaging and then turning around on him. her kit just counters his so perfectly, that gold difference doesnt even matter.
You build bramble and tabi and leverage your midgame tankiness before her damage really scales to set up ganks and teamfights while Vayne still has to farm to be a threat to you outside 1v1. Your problem is that you think you have to 1v1 the Vayne to win the game.
: Whenever people bring up the hectic nature of toplane, Vayne is always mentioned
It's annoying but I'll take a Vayne top over Kennen or Jayce anyway.
: It's nice that you discovered these things and you find them fascinating but this is basic stuff. Hell, number 1 on your list is basic wave management knowledge that should be known by all players at the Silver level. Anyone who doesn't know at least one of these things should not be playing ranked or if they are, should be in Iron or low Bronze. That stuff is just too basic for there to be any valid excuse for someone not knowing them.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OKFLGxJo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:46:50.399+0000) > > It's nice that you discovered these things and you find them fascinating but this is basic stuff. Hell, number 1 on your list is basic wave management knowledge that should be known by all players at the Silver level. Anyone who doesn't know at least one of these things should not be playing ranked or if they are, should be in Iron or low Bronze. That stuff is just too basic for there to be any valid excuse for someone not knowing them. People in Silver don't really know these things or they wouldn't be Silver.
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
I honestly don't have a problem with hyper mobile champs. It's that they often have other amazing tools as well.
Yenn (NA)
: Zoe's item drops from minions really needs to be made less RNG
I definitely liked when I lost lane to a Zoe because she picked up a GLP at level 3. I felt skillfully outplayed.
: You know what? I can live with many of the balance decisions your staff makes.
I swear movement speed is just a suggestion in this game
: "He absolutely shits on mages that underestimate his early game, and I've seen it happen countless times." = "People who play incorrectly lose" {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
It's been said a few times in the thread that it's just fucking boring and tedious to play correctly against it.
: "We don't pick favorites for skins"
**Riot** isn't picking favorites. Money is. If Riot did pick favorites then they wouldn't be making skins for the popular champs.
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=crippler38,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QlApqdJ,comment-id=00000002000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-07T04:12:36.713+0000) > > Darius has less sustain, poke, hard CC, and isn't global. > > Darius will murder you if you don't respect his space, Tahm will poke, kite, and then murder you as you try to run from him. Are we talking Tank Tahm or Damage Tahm? Just curious. Tahm has a over time heal that helps with sustain but won't keep him there forever (cmon its 40% of recent damage at max thats not exactly groundbreaking, and its either maxed second or last) Darius has a spammable heal if the edge hits a champ (and he is going to hit a champ) Darius can hard cc an entire team and heal off them, Tahm can hard cc one person and make them untargetable for everyone trying to kill or save them. and have a second life bar for about 1.5 seconds Darius has a bleed effect that does a shit ton of damage, Tahm gets outscaled at like level 5 with a Darius Tahm's early damage is insane, but if you dont die in the first seven minutes guess what ya won the lane congrats
Tahm actually fucking destroys Darius in lane even after level 5, and has way, way less counterplay.
: Remember when some boards people flamed us for complaining about Rivens compensation buffs?
Her playrate is down significantly, so the nerfs did work. A lot of people were getting success they shouldn't have and those people stopped winning and stopped playing. That's why the winrate is back up, not because all those people were unaffected, but because the people affected aren't in the statistic anymore. Does she need more changes? Quite likely. But that change did had a significant impact.
Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wErmpQWE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-31T13:47:27.193+0000) > > I think we should at least have our phones send a text code or something when our accounts are attempted to log in from abnormal places like in a whole different country. I don't believe that we should be held accountable and Riot says "well that's your fault for getting hacked" if someone managed to hack our accounts because there isn't much protection other than our passwords that can be brute force guessed. I haven't been hacked yet and I hope I never will be, but I don't want to suddenly one day see myself banned because someone guessed my password with a bot and that marks the end of my many years of service on league of legends. No reason to waste money making a system to protect people from not understanding how to take measures to ensure their account don't get hacked. People need to learn to be accountable. Two step verification has and always will be a waste of time and resources.
> [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wErmpQWE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:42:11.220+0000) > > No reason to waste money making a system to protect people from not understanding how to take measures to ensure their account don't get hacked. People need to learn to be accountable. Two step verification has and always will be a waste of time and resources. You realize if much larger companies that store much more personal info routinely have breaches and get hacked it's inevitable that league account info will get hacked somehow right?
: I Exclusively Fill in Ranked and...
Having your jungle be so heavily influenced by the solo lanes presence at 3 minutes is just not fun
: Well mortal kombat for one's purpose is not to sexualize women and attract an audiance of sexist pricks. And neither does league. They have games for that. Dead or alive paradise for example. The league community is already toxic enough. And needs to be turned around. Example, I was fat shamed by the enemy team mates. Like what? These are either kids or adults that do not belong in this community. But thats besides the point. I don't want league to attract a sexist audiance.
How the fuck do your league teammates know you're fat? Also using "fat shaming" un-ironically?
Kai Guy (NA)
: Make Champion Mastery scale to 10. Add some swag.
I want a mastery 10 emote that is the most extravagant, prolonged animation ever for the greatest bm
: No intention of being rude but if that's the reason Vorpal blade was removed then explain Sylas's heals.
Sylas heal doesn't heal allies Sylas heal isn't usable from range, it puts him in melee Sylas doesn't use his W to harass or poke Sylas is a different champion with totally different abilities and it's stupid to just compare the fact that both of them heal
: I hope you mean that zed landed every ability and ignite while getting auto attacks off and burning bork's active... renekton would piledrive zed into the ground if he didn't...
There actually was a period of time where Zed could ult, drop Bork active, and right click people while spamming E and kill bruisers. It was dumb
: Not a single damage increase? Boy you haven't seen the wukong rework, everything about it, is about damage. Can't wait to die from an invisible champion again, while getting beat up by his clone.
It's more about re-structuring his damage. He has more overall but it's less oneshot bursty
: > [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uTmQOUEu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:42:48.426+0000) > > I mean. Some people play better when they are high. I wouldn't know I don't smoke but I have a friend who does and when he smokes he becomes his alter ego "super toxic riven main" and proceeds to 1v9 while calling our support a degenerative mongoloid That is a minuscule amount of people. But if someone is regularly feeding while admitting his high. They should get chat restricted or a 2 week banned.
I'm pretty sure a lot of those people are just making it up to sound cool and try to excuse their feeding
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uTmQOUEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:35:21.107+0000) > > and how will you prove it Anyone that is high or drunk will tell you that they're high or drunk. They really like the attention.
The people who say that are a small portion of the people actually high
: The fact that when your runes are incomplete, it defaults you to one of their rune pages instead of one of your own makes me laugh.
This is really annoying. I'm changing a page in champ select, the pick phase ends, it kicks me out of the window to tell me the page is incomplete, resets me to a default, then I have to go pick the one I was working on, which gives me another message saying it's incomplete, then I click edit. Just let me make my page in peace
: Can we PLEASE be given the option to delete default rune pages
It's actually amazing how Riot somehow managed to make what may be the 5 worst possible pages and set those as the default.
: Ezreal doesn't basic attack enough to make yuumi's W worth it value wise and often ezreals will force you out of Q range making harassing way too hard especially since the circle is centered on ezreal if he suddenly moves the ability can fizzle.
That first point makes no sense, Ezreal still loves adaptive force
: If it had splash we would be running into another lulu mid situation. It's weak on purpose to avoid her being able to clear waves so she can't be played mid. I do agree Q feels very underwhelming, though. The range of it makes it pretty difficult to balance because it's pretty easy to hit and extremely safe to use it (because you're invul). More of the problem for me is how low her auto range is, it feels really bad for a champ with an auto-based passive. It's almost the range of Galio's taunt circle, lol.
That's simple. It's only AoE if she's attached.
: I dont see many people that flame, hard carrying, that is the real irony, the flamer is usually 7/6/2 or 3/2/0. The people I never see flame are the ones who are hard carrying - something like 13/3/8 at the very least.
In my experience the flaming is almost always between the two people doing worst. Usually the one doing the worst flaming the one doing second worst
Zardo (NA)
: I think i'm starting to see why everyone gets all these "trolls" on their teams
A lot of the people who say they get trolls constant define a troll as anyone who did anything they don't agree with. Person makes a mistake, admittedly a stupid one - obvious 100% troll
: Death recap separates the two. (as in the examples I use in OP, it shows both as separate sources) soooooooooooo
It's **supposed** to separate the two. I've seen instances where it clearly didn't, and considering how absolutely bug-ridden it is, it's not a stretch to say that damage type could be reported incorrectly.
: silver bolts does true damage. Period. So this isn't the case here.
Yes, but it triggers on an autoattack that isn't all true damage. What I'm saying is that if Vayne hits you, does 200 physical, and procs Silver Bolts, the death recap often seems to report that 200 physical damage as true damage. I've had multiple cases of dying to a Vayne that only got one proc off yet it said she did way more true damage than she possibly could off.
: Every champion that gets Conqueror, Triumph, and Death's Dance feels like fighting fucking Vladimir
The issue is that in the past if you spec'd that much healing you'd give up damage and take a lot longer to kill enemies. Now there's so much damage that, while you technically have less than if you went hard damage instead of sustain, you still have more than enough to murder people quickly.
: Can we please put a hard damage cap on true damage champions?
When the death recap shows 60% as true damage it's usually wrong. Often if an attack does any true damage it reports all the damage done as true instead of just the true portion.
Show more

Verxint

Level 199 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion