: something something more lootboxes something something more essence something something player experience
> [{quoted}](name=303Devilfish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PXdPezid,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-21T09:00:49.523+0000) > > something something more lootboxes something something more essence > > something something player experience This is actually closer to the truth then it may seem. The short of why it disenchants for so little is because; when preseason hit and all the changes to essence, loot, and leveling went through, Riot also decreased the disenchant price of orange essence along with the decrease to blue essence. Riot claimed this is because there will be more opportunities for players to earn more loot then before due to all the changes. Now where is increase in loot is coming from is far beyond me. Leveling only gives champion capsules, which only give champion shards for BE. The 10 level milestones don't give skin shards to my awareness, just an emote to show progression and some BE. Honor I guess can give ward skins now, so, whoopie. And even if we want to try to say it's from the events, the last few events limited their free to play players to spending their event currency on the limited time boarders instead of the loot options in reality. Sure you could opt out of the boarders, but probably most players want to get them, meaning there is no loot coming from events either. Overall, Riot is just scamming more money out of the system; their reasoning is complete bullshit to be honest. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/6rAnRELs-riot-please-be-clear-about-changes-to-orange-essence
: Have you ever heard his first name? Its always been Jericho Swain but nobody has ever used his first name.
I always thought the champions of Runeterra just didn't believe in two names, and only some of the most rebellious ones dare to oppose such a belief.
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Not getting XP for games; can't reset First Win cause wins don't register.
Better yet; while typing this my League client randomly went off, saying my First Win was reset just now but didn't give me the rewards. GG WP Rito. I'm sending in a support ticket, this is ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Random event quest with no announcement?
I actually am also quite put off by the lack of an announcement; although I am still 100% okay with a random event out of no where.
: Because Rito is *finally* addressing the champions that are anti-fun to play against. Donger just ults his turret and hits Zhonyas to outplay a gank? Such fun, much wow. Interactive gameplay! With the addition of Stopwatch, this nerf is much more important now than it was in previous seasons. Before, such a tactic was gated by requiring Donger to purchase Zhonyas. But not anymore! While I agree with your assessment that champs like Taric, Malz, and Leona are unfun to play against as well, I think you're letting your bias get in the way of being realistic. And yes, one of my top 3 mastery champs is Leona, and I fully recognize that she's oppressive and deserves a nerf. Bottom line is that champions with low interactivity yet high burst need to be nerfed. Donger's nerf was justified.
So because low elo players don't know how to lane against Heim, he has to get gutted? Fair enough logic; explains why only 20 champions are viable now'a days.
: Found the donger abuser (if you can call playing solely bot games abuse). {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
First Win of the Day; hello? I'm not gonna miss out on that XP even if I'm not playing League much at all currently. (I blame Battlerite.) Love the effort of looking up my stats though; feel like a real big boy now? Would do the same but; well, I think your maturity speaks enough for your LoL skills I'm sure. Try harder child. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Wow, that's what the game really needed. A {{champion:74}} nerf.... nevermind PTA {{champion:11}} abuse, nerf one of the least played champions of all time. And straight to cutting dmg in half? How are you even going to monitor this overturning with no one playing heimer? That's just destroying him entirely. He has a 51% winrate before the gutting... He's crealy game breaking. Geez, I can help you do that better. - The former league player previously known as The Heimerdinger.
Rito loves enforcing their meta after all. We can't question why our supreme overlords have their heads up their own asses without fear of being struck down for daring to speak against our gods. All those less then 1% Heim players better go learn how to play something more meta. Can't let people have fun playing LoL with off meta champions; no, no, no! Unless we see the same 20 champions every game, clearly Rito has failed; so we need to completely gut every champions that isn't on Rito's meta list. All hail our gods, Rito; down with all the off meta players! League of Legends is clearly a "NO FUN" zone.
: Patch 8.1 notes
Oh wow look, Riot is nerfing champions that have less than a 1% play rate. Thanks Rito for ruining the few champions that aren't meta that people enjoy playing. Thanks Rito for enforcing a meta per usual and ruining any champion that doesn't fit in your perfect LoL. Taric, Malz, WW, Shy, Janna, Leona, Vayne, and Ez are all sitting at above a 50% win rate with over a 5-10% play rate and yet we're nerfing champions like Heim. Yeah, okay Rito; thanks for continuously having your head up your ass and ruining what little fun us off meta players are able to have in this dying game.
: Hey cool, hextech crate! I wonder what I'll get!
Idk why this makes me laugh so much, but it does.
Rioter Comments
: Why is sion support allowed to be a thing?
> [{quoted}](name=neptune4424,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t16t4rhz,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-29T04:38:35.571+0000) > > got our turret to 10% health and got first turret at the 5 minute mark. what the actual fuck. This isn't a problem with Sion, this is a problem with turrets being nothing more then a glorified super minion. Actually, I take that back; super minions deal more damage than turrets I'm pretty sure. Have more health too probably. Towers in season 7-8 are a joke; ADCs can tower dive level 3 and be fine.
: Key Fragments
I'm getting about as many keys fragments as your friend I'd say; Honor Level 5 as well. In all honesty though, Honor rewards seem super weird; I'm getting way less Honor Capsules then my brother who only just recently hit Honor level 4. Seems like there is some buggy behind the scenes; which in all honesty, knowing Riot, wouldn't be surprising in the slightest. There was a massive bug with key fragments after Hextech Crafting came out, it wouldn't be special if there still was to some degree.
: I know people love their bruisers
I think you're missing the larger picture here. It's not that bruisers are annoying; which, don't get me wrong, they definitely are. But in the above scenario, it seems more like turrets are at fault for being so absolutely weak. I remember back in early LoL days when tower diving was generally avoided unless it could be pulled off properly. Now'a days an ADC can take 3-5 tower shots before needing to leave.
: well what had happened was, we were winning the game. then they 5 maned our bot lane and took fb tower out of the blue. so i was like hmmm that sucks. but we kept on winning all game then what i think happened was bot lane got pissed because our whole team didn't go bot to support them or something. so they avoided grouping the rest of the game and split pushed as if the lane phase never ended. and we ended up losing the game in the stupidest way i have ever seen in my 4 years playing.
Oh, there isn't anything you can say to people like that. You just have to do your best then to ignore them (in the sense of not letting them put you in a bad mood then) and hope the game ends sooner then later. Sometimes you just have to let them cry it out; get all the antsy-pants, whining nonsense out of their system.
Seatone (NA)
: Poppy W
In all honesty, a fair complaint. Poppy isn't doing too hot in the meta right now anyways; poor girl could use a buff.
: I told you, I'm retired.
I'm sorry, I must've dialed the wrong number.
: How can i talk nice to people?
Unless you know them personally, it's usually just best not to say anything at all. Perhaps this is just personal experience, but even when trying to be nice or keep someone's spirits up despite them having a bad game, generally saying anything at all just puts them in a worse mood and causes them to then type more than they're actually playing. Again, could just be personal experience though. Addressing the question hypothetically; just sugarcoat EVERYTHING. Make the person feel special and unique. After all, there is always late game comebacks. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kbWyvutF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:45:47.983+0000) > > Over 10 levels under leveled, 0% kill participation, literately never leaves the jungle, and buys items that make no sense on the champion they're playing. Sounds like most new players i have known. > Arrogance is bliss. Well, you seem angry.
Just realistic. Also, I don't know a single new player who's done any of the above mentioned. New players literally avoid jungling because they don't understand it, soooooooo. Good try, friendo. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kbWyvutF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:08:35.494+0000) > > Riot never does anything about botters. :/ > They've been a problem for forever now, but Riot doesn't seem to care nor do they ever address the problem whatsoever. > It's embarrassing how little effort they put towards the problem to be 100% honest. So, master programmer, how would you design a heuristic that identifies and bans bots without false positives for very young players, that friend that had 3 beers, people who have never played a videogame before, ect?
Over 10 levels under leveled, 0% kill participation, literately never leaves the jungle, and buys items that make no sense on the champion they're playing. Geez, I wonder how hard it could be to tell a bot apart from a real player. Hmm........ Or, you know, Riot could at least look over the people reported for Cheating and actually do something about it? But hey, common sense doesn't always need to apply to every day life. Arrogance is bliss.
: Bots botting in a bot game
Riot never does anything about botters. :/ They've been a problem for forever now, but Riot doesn't seem to care nor do they ever address the problem whatsoever. It's embarrassing how little effort they put towards the problem to be 100% honest.
Get Art (NA)
: Santa Baron Icon 2017
Hmm.... Seems like it might be a bug or something; according to the official Snowdown 2017 post, the icon should be around for a good bit longer. > GIFTING For a limited time, spend 1,000 Blue Essence to gift your friends the Santa Baron 2017 Icon. This special icon is not available for self-purchase. You can also gift yourself a mystery champion or skin with Self-Mystery Gifting, available until 1/8/18. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/events/snowdown-2017
: Wrong place buddy, post it on gameplay section -.. -
> [{quoted}](name=Praiseful,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GF8tRRQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:56:02.773+0000) > > Wrong place buddy, post it on gameplay section -.. - Normally the wardens yell at you about this sort of thing. 3: Mayhaps I'd get some actual response there though. >.<
Gxngrave (NA)
: Riot only bans people to make more money on skins
"VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCANNER SAY ABOUT HIS SALT LEVELS?!" "IT'S OVER 9000!" https://g.redditmedia.com/9aeOInllhZ2qgS4lEdOUi4VzcCaw7BTFsC1UsaX1iOI.gif?s=7d169d9e105f644d08d1b4475ad2dba9
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rtvJKuqc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:15:17.608+0000) > > IT&#x27;S STUFF LIKE THIS IS WHY WE LICK FROGS! arent you confusing cause and effect here?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rtvJKuqc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:21:15.667+0000) > > arent you confusing cause and effect here? I would be if I didn't use any excuse I could to lick frogs! ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog ashlolLick OPFrog
: Why does CLG ear put pineapple on his pizza?
WDYM?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH PINEAPPLE PIZZA?! I BET YOU HATE NARWHALS TOO! IT'S STUFF LIKE THIS IS WHY WE LICK FROGS!
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QyjkETXx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:00:30.825+0000) > > Have you seen Frostfang? 60 hp is not a big deal when you have Range + Biscuit spawning. It is when Talon does a little math and knows he can all-in you at lv2 for a free 100-0 kill.
Talon's level 2 is almost as strong as old Sion's.
Rockman (NA)
: why do people hate CLG ear?
Where are any mods or wardens? This post is literally nothing but toxicity and drama. We need an adult to break it up already so you kids can get back to playing catch on the playground instead of simply bullying one another.
Rioter Comments
Kotteb (NA)
: Ya'll saying how fun arurf is gonna be. Ya'll don't realize they cut the roster in half, 'cause there's only x-mas themed skinned champs allowed. There's perma-banned champs deemed too strong on top. So, with this very limited roster, the OP's are found very quickly, and with re-rolls and dodges, it becomes a game lost at champ select. Not that the pbe had 10 threads a day with the exact same complaint, which was never once responded to. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Sona permabanned but Jax is allowed in URF still. feelsbadman
vickalic (NA)
: I think that for urf you can choose your champ but you can't choose them the next game so that OP champs aren't abused.
That's actually a great idea! People would complain still I'm sure, but it'd be great being able to actually pick my champion on URF if it simply means I can't play them the next game or two. Take my up vote homeslice.
Niyumi (NA)
: Is the review for the end of the year accurate?
I question a bit how accurate it is myself tbh. https://i.imgur.com/bEvTgf2.png Something about those number don't really add up; at all. XD
: What's your favorite monster girl type?
Plant girls are my personal poison. {{champion:143}}
Rioter Comments
: Champion and skin sale: 12.19 - 12.22
If you don't own Program Soraka, now is your chance to get it! It's basically the ONLY Soraka skin I use really. It's feels great, it looks absolutely amazing, the voice over changes are on point, and the skin is overall just perfect. 10/10 Would highly recommend to /any/ Soraka player! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: December Early Sales: 12.15.17 – 12.18.17
Dawnbringer Riven is an absolutely amazing skin and feels super smooth; one of the few skins I would highly recommend getting while it's on sale.
: Patch 7.24b notes
The Heim nerfs didn't come through? Thank the heavens; they were ridiculous anyways. Why target the 1% of Heim players when MF has a 15% play rate and a 55% win rate? Sometimes Riot makes it feels really bad playing off meta champions because they're never allowed being decent without instantly getting gutted. But we don't enforce a meta or revolve around pro play here or anything like that at all! Don't nerf Heim, Riot, or any other off meta champion; stop punishing players for trying to actually, you know, enjoy the game?
: Your Snowdown Shop returns until January 8, 2018
30 minute hype! {{sticker:poppy-wink}} {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Xya (NA)
: Almost time, bois! Who's hyped with me! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
More than anyone may ever realize.
Almost here boiis! Just a little bit more and Snow Fawn Poppy shall be mine! {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Just a good few more hours. I'm so ready for Snow Fawn Poppy~ I would say I'm so ready I could almost taste it; but that could be taken in a very many of different ways. Most of which would still be true! :D
: Annie top.... meanwhile I'm still waiting for one of them to play Orianna supp as an excuse to my newest addiction.
Ori support is the shiiieeeeett; whatchu talkin' about boy?
: WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THIS
These look pretty badass tbh; what's wrong with getting a tattoo of something you have a general interest in?
The 12th, huh? Now I have a date for when Snow Fawn Poppy might be released. I don't care about any part of the event as much as I do that skin; I need it. I need it badly.
: Hmmm... Hextech Kog'Maw or Soulstealer Vayne..?
Considering PROJECT Vayne is the best Vayne skin now, Hextech Kog'Maw.
: TFW when you finish all of the event missions...
{{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}}
Elohaven (NA)
: The daily life of a support
Too true; feelsbadman. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Show more

Vhan8765

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion