Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNBWBzOBdA This will help you guys out!
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
> We’re planning to continue using a gold-and-white color palette to keep Prestige Edition skins instantly recognizable. Arclight wants its theme back.
: around 140$ for prestige aatrox?.... Riot... you used to be my hero ;-; ... i was waiting impatiently for this skin and now as a broke university kid.. i'll never get it... I woulda rather had a blood moon event pass.. :({{summoner:3}}
It's pretty sad when the grindy event pass was a better sales pitch than this.
UrPalAl (NA)
: Actually, people were huge fans of the World's Pass. It offered a lot of value for the price and received some pretty positive feedback on Reddit. The Snowdown Pass has more of a mixed set of reviews, but still, it's value was pretty good if you made use of it. If you don't like it, speak with your wallet. If you buy, why would Riot assume you don't want it?
The Worlds Pass only seemed like a good call at first cause people thought it went to the prize pool, which if I recall right, it actually didn't and was just a cash grab.
: [GAMEPLAY] Shaco boxes unable to proc dark harvest in patch 8.24
Shaco box isn't proc'ing comet either; Riot needs to fix this, the bug as a whole hurts AP Shaco so badly.
: why is soraka white
Because Rito is afraid to love monster girls and turns them human in every skin. Look at Evelynn since her rework, she literally is white is every single skin now. It's kind of distasteful to be honest.
Rioter Comments
Dr Dog (NA)
: can we all just be greatful for a second
Jokes on you, I play support, nothing is different; if anything, people yell at supports even more since the new draft. In all seriousness though, the changes to draft were a godsend. Good riddance to the chaos of last pick. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Glad you guys posted here. I was just about to buy the 7500rp pack and the Pass, but now I am gonna wait a day or two to see if its a common problem and fixed before buying. But do not worry I am sure they will get your items to you soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0KVf85To,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-06T16:28:09.093+0000) > > Glad you guys posted here. I was just about to buy the 7500rp pack and the Pass, but now I am gonna wait a day or two to see if its a common problem and fixed before buying. But do not worry I am sure they will get your items to you soon. While I can't speak for any of the packs, I got the pass no problem and opened my one capsule from it no problem as well. NA didn't seem to get the bug like EUW and OCE.
: Your Shop Returns
Discount Bot was drunk, so I told it to take the winter off. 20% off Sakura Karma was not something I thought I'd see.
: Discount Bot, YOU LOSE! Good Day Sir!
Discount Bot was drunk for me as well.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pOAKmoIe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:42:58.531+0000) > > {{champion:6}} Leader > {{champion:44}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:13}} as long as they call out syndra for being evil
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pOAKmoIe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:43:50.659+0000) > > as long as they call out syndra for being evil Syndra isn't evil, it's only efficient to kill your enemies. Otherwise they'll like, be mean again. And no one wants a meanie around.
CLG ear (NA)
: Idea for the next set of Star Guardians
{{champion:6}} Leader {{champion:44}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:13}}
Rioter Comments
: Your Shop available now
Discount Bot is drunk, leave it alone for opening up shop early. https://i.imgur.com/vgFhbfB.png
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
I just don't understand who thought this new lazy way of doing events was a good idea; the whole concept of missions was made and then barely used, only now to feel like it's just being pushed aside for a lazy, grindy event pass. Events are supposed to be fun/enjoyable and yet they've become a hard grind for rewards, not having fun playing the game and getting rewarded for it. Not to mention too, with three Prestige skins with the new Aatrox now, how long will this sales tactic work anyways? People won't put in effort or money into something they don't feel is worth the value and the rarity of a skin increases that value drastically; pumping out 3 prestige skins after making such a big deal about how special prestige Kai'sai was _supposed_ to be is just gonna burn out the whole concept.
: Nexus Blitz, Neeko, Snowdown, and All-Star
I had heard there was plans to make this year's Snowdown event be the same as the Worlds event last time; please Riot, don't put out another grind event. Last one was godawful, it ruined the Harrowing, and I really don't want it to ruin Snowdown as well. Please keep the greed at a minimum for events; they're supposed to be the few times during League players can actually have fun, turning events into a giant grind just burns people out and makes them want to play League less.
: December sales schedule
Skin sales may be pretty bleh this time around but I'm scooping out those emotes sales.
: New Legendary skins: Solar and Lunar Eclipse Leona
I'm still really confused why this is a double skin concept? Wouldn't it have been better to have made the skin be able to change form like Gun Goddess MF? I do like this skin but I can't justify buying the same skin twice for that much money, especially when you consider the border bundle.
Rioter Comments
: Question: What qualifies as MMR boosting?
Both are considered MMR Boosting in certain cases; it depends really on how high the player's elo is in the case of the duo quo. Account sharing just isn't allowed in general though I do believe, especially when it comes to boosting.
: New Epic skins: Praetorian Graves and Fiddlesticks
Honestly, I love this new Fiddlesticks skin, it's so sp00ky!
: North American League Partnership Program Roster
It's pretty lit seeing Ash in here.
: ARAM Emote Bug
The bug is something small but actually quite frustrating; take my supportive upvote. Hopefully with all the threads on this Riot will fix in this upcoming patch.
: Can We Get 1 LP for remakes?
I haven't played ranked in years but this would be a nice enough change just based on how often people end up a single LP or two away from getting into their promos lol.
: What do I do about ships i do not approve of????????
You can never sink a ship truly. It can be at the bottom of the ocean, it could be locked in Davy Jones' Locker, it could be sucked into a void of its own plain of existence and yet the ship still is not sunk. So long as the captain is always on board, even if in the sense of going down with the ship, it'll never be truly sunk. All a ship needs is that one supporter. The rest of the world may not get it, they make look down on it, but they cannot kill the passion that built it. Now don't mind me as I ship two random people because they accidentally bumped into each other. :^)
: when's next urf
It'll probably be awhile; Riot actively doesn't like URF in any form, they're convinced the fast paced gameplay makes people leave League because they can't play the game at a normal pace anymore. I don't know what kind of logic that is, but most people don't find ARURF fun anyways, so I don't imagine any version of URF will be out anytime within months.
: For the games that require skins, I got those playing ARAM and other players having the skins. You might also try asking on the Boards or other communities if anyone with the skin wants to go play with you. Also keep in mind that any mission that requires a matchmade game that doesn't specify "PVP" you can do in Co-op vs. AI.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lAK0nkeO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T06:32:51.897+0000) > > For the games that require skins, I got those playing ARAM and other players having the skins. You might also try asking on the Boards or other communities if anyone with the skin wants to go play with you. Also keep in mind that any mission that requires a matchmade game that doesn't specify "PVP" you can do in Co-op vs. AI. I think all the Worlds missions are limited to 5v5 PvP games this event.
: Fizz is confirmed to be an aquatic Yordle. Kog'Maw, however, is a Voidling and has no relation to Yordles.
Was he finally? I haven't been keeping up with all the lore updates but I figured they'd make Fizz a vastayan.
: so when do we get our shadow isle yordle?
Ignoring why you put {{champion:105}} and {{champion:96}} in your list, a Shadow Isle yordle would be legitimately epic. The only evil yordle we have really is Veigar and I mean, Veig is the ultimate evil, but... I mean, he's Veigar, you know lol?
Ætheist (NA)
: Why do I see people acting like the old Aatrox was some amazing design compared to the new one?
Mostly it was just bad timing; Aatrox needed a rework, there wasn't a single doubt there. It's just insanely ironic that he got his rework literally the moment he became a viable pick. We had even been seeing some Aatrox in pro play before the rework. Mostly it's a bandwagon, but I can see perhaps some nostalgic feeling from players,
: Zed x Syndra does it make sense?
I mean, Kata and Garen are enemies, but people ship that to no end. Love can bloom on the battlefield, can it not? Not that I'm for or against the ship, but willing to see the credibility.
: Emotes not working in aram
As I've commented on every thread about this I've seen so far; despite the bug being something small, it's insanely frustrating to be honest! Take my supportive upvote, I want this bug fixed sooner then later!
: What's your Star Guardian wishlist?
Serious Lineup - {{champion:163}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} Not exactly a team comp, but champs would do okay in the skin line; well, they'd look good at least. **Now though, when it comes to the REAL Star Guardians - ** {{champion:6}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:6}}
: what is the longest match you been in?
I can't remember the longest game I've been in of all my games, I but believe the longest ARAM I had was either 46 or 52 minutes actually; it was hella crazy and pretty intense actually.
: C&C's Odyssey of Art: WINNERS!
Congratz to the winners; the Jinx drawing was amazing, I'm not surprised to see it win. The Odyssey Donger was also one of my favorites from the submissions. (Though I may be biased cause, my boii; my big Donger boii!) [It sucks Zayord couldn't carry the torch to victory but alas, I had fun making him for the contest none the less. His ultimate was my favorite part making since we don't have a champion in the game whose abilities change based on their health.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/13OqgY90-contestraffle-for-sona-emote-ccs-odyssey-of-art?comment=0011) Thanks for the mods/admins for the contest, it was enjoyable being able to partake in it even without a hint of drawing capabilities lol.
: Emotes for some reason go away
This bug has been insanely frustrating despite being something so small. Take my supportive upvote, I want this bug fixed sooner then later.
: How much is the chroma? I got almost 700 and I play about 5 games daily sooooo will I ever get it? I have the World Pass. Someone please give me info? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Tylerfig455,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQvZ1IjU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-04T18:29:36.248+0000) > > How much is the chroma? I got almost 700 and I play about 5 games daily sooooo will I ever get it? I have the World Pass. Someone please give me info? {{sticker:sg-soraka}} 2,500 tokens - https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event#shop-loot
: It's spooktober, Throw Karthus a bone riot.
Fix the injustice; give us our Karthus emote!
: so it has nothing to do with the fact that riot gutted lulu because of her solo lane strength, gutted soraka for her duo lane strength, gutted braum for his protection ability, heavily nerfed thresh and leona, and promoted an all in meta(a meta nami is good in because of her cc) at the same time? why is shit like pyke allowed to exist in his current state, but nami is "overbearing" who the fuck is gonna counter brand, velkoz, and pyke supports if all of the healing/shield supports get nerfed into the ground?
Are you questioning Riot and their decisions to make LC$ more flashy with flashy champions instead of real supports? You mad man! We can't have a role not be doing insane amounts of damage! Who wants a shield when you can get the over buffed support ~~Darius~~ Pyke?
: What is love?
Love is peel for your carry.
: The Worlds Pass Grind
I haven't bought any of the bundles and the Kai'sa chroma is out of the question if I actually want to get anything from this silly grind of an event; right now I'm at 605 tokens, but I'm sure I haven't been nearly cramming enough. Not sure what I'm going for rewards wise yet. Probably gonna wait to see how much I'm able to get before making any decisions.
: PLEASE don't tell me you're going to wait until Harrowing to release the Karthus emote....
I'm really hoping it'll come out for halloween, but Riot probably forgot about us cause they don't care about their players anymore. We literally got a reply from a Rioter when you were doing the daily reminders and it amounted to what? More false promises and a continual disappointment. Just Riot Games' things I guess; feelsbadman.
: people crying about nami really makes me mad.
Nami is getting a slap on the wrist lol, not a nerf; considering she has had both a 10-11% play rate (8th most played champion in the game) and over 50% winrate for the past, I don't know, all of season 8 so far, I don't mind opening up some room for some other supps. Half the reason so many supports are just burst mages again is realistically cause ardent got gut due to people over exaggerating.
Dare mo Nai (EUNE)
: It stopped givin me worlds tokens from Co-op
Huh, if anything it's weird you were even getting tokens from bots; I'm almost positive tokens were only ever supposed to been obtained from PvP games since the start of the event this time. That is how the event page worded it at least.
: New skin idea: Entitled Yasuo
This is actually a golden idea; would pay for this without second thought. xD
: Who is best girl GD?
Welp, if this is best girl with no limits, for myself at least there is only a single answer: https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-35/art/sc6-tira-special-art.jpg Tira will forever and always be my Number 1! <3 In fact, 'Number 1' is honestly an understatement; there are no words to describe my transcended feelings of passion for Tira. {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: What champion/skin does this border go with?
If it applies to all Harrowing skins, that would actually be super badass and a hella well played move by Riot. Now, I highly doubt it is considering some of the original Harrowing skins actually have their own border, but it's really simple and easy to miss, so maybe this will replace it? No way to tell for sure at this stage in the game~ It would be nice if Riot informed us of stuff early on though.
Show more

Vhan8765

Level 150 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion