Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: May sales schedule
Some pretty nice skins this month; I'll defs be picking up a few myself.
: New Epic skin: Badlands Baron Rumble
Yeah, I'll just stick to Super Galaxy Rumble; thanks, but no thanks.
: New emotes for Soraka, Graves, and a tent
That Soraka emote is everything. xD It shall be spammed thoroughly.
: Clash Beta launches in North America
Well, I sure would love to test on out Clash, but I have no friends and no one to play with, so I guess it sucks to be me! :D
xFdRaVeNx (EUNE)
: Top 10 hot girls in LoL
Eww, what a list for normies. Meanwhile I'm over here like, "{{champion:61}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:69}}"
: No one talk about Poppy emote? Yeah, I know. I just wonder who will buy it...{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
I'll buy it cause, Poppy. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: March Early Sales: 3.23.18 – 3.26.18
: April sales schedule
Pretty good list of skins going on sale this month! Nothing I personally need seeing as I have what I want from this, but defs some good lookers on this list none the less. I am looking at that Beekeeper Singed early sale though; that skin is Beeutiful. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Patch 8.6 notes
The Heim emote is one of the best emotes and I shall spam it thoroughly. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your Dongers! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
: Champion and skin sale: 03.20 - 03.23
Arcade Ahri is probably Ahri's best skin imo. SG Ahri is great and all, but the voice lines totally ruin it; Arcade Ahri all the way. The other 3 skins are pretty nice ones too, considering their quality level.
: New emotes for Pengu, Fizz, and Zoe
Honestly, I love that Zoe emote. Probs gonna wait for it to go on sale before considering getting it; not only are emotes still rather pricey, but when you can only have on 5 a game and there is already probably almost 50 emotes, it seems a little silly owning too many.
: 50% off select emotes: Round two begins
: Champion and skin sale: 03.13 - 03.16
Clearly Meowkai is a must if you don't own it already. The Rengo and Donger skins are both pretty nice. Groovy Zilean was more groovy before the splash art switch; we need the chill back.
: Your Shop Returns
Welp, I did get skins for champions I like. As for the skins themselves; well, I wish you better luck next time Discountbot, though I do appreciate the thought. :3
: Champion and skin sale: 03.09 - 03.12
I'm still bothered by Sej's arm being [completely broken](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/H6fNpX3b-when-you-realize-sejuani-dawnchaser-has-a-broken-arm) in that splash art. Great skin none the less though.
: Patch 8.5 notes
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa; those changes to Orange Essences are actually hugely welcome! After the decrease, there was a promise of increased loot in various places but that showed to be completely untrue. While this doesn't completely fix the problems that have come up since preseason, it certainly is a huge step forward in the right direction!
: New Epic skin: Dark Star Jarvan IV
Honestly, I don't mind this skin. I feel like I remember people complaining about it some when it hit the PBE, but I personally think it looks pretty nifty. Not many J4 skins are actually that good; this one is a good addition.
: February Early Sales: 2.26.18 – 3.5.18
Nice yo, since I already have Jinx and her skin, I've got myself a 2 RP bundle for 2 icons in the shop yo. That's pretty dope. xD
: Audio bug?
Ahh good, I'm not crazy! :o
: [GAMEPLAY] Announcer bugged in combat. Goes "8-bit" and/or cutting out.
Same problem; hopefully it's fixed soon, super trippy.
: New Epic skin: Dragon Master Swain
Beautiful! I may not have the RP yet, but when I do, I'll happily waste money on this beautiful skin! Now I'll just be waiting for Tali to get a new skin. :D No matter how long that may take...
: Kai'Sa makes the Void seem boring
While I'm not setting my judgement in stone until the lore comes out I guess, as of now I generally agree with you wholeheartedly. Even ignoring the champion's back drive device of simply "Out to stop void monsters!", she just doesn't look very void-y herself. Watching the special interactions video, the ones where she has some when attacking Kassadin, I was just looking at the two and Kass looks 5 times more like a Void monstrosity than Kai'sa does. Long story short, Riot is afraid of monster girls to be honest. It's why all of Evelynn's skins turn her human now; she isn't blue in a single one of her skins since the rework. Riot is striving more and more away from non-humanoid designs and it's so boring and so bland that it makes the game overall start to feel boring. Stop giving me two legged, standing, humanoid characters and go back to making champions with designs more like Cho'Gath or Rek'Sai or something. I'm so sick and tired of League just pumping out more generic characters with cliche lore's that literally took about an hour at most of thought. Some of the old lore may have been bad, but at least it was unique; I liked Nasus being a Space Librarian, thank you very much!
: Patch 8.4 notes
I still don't know how I feel about the changes to AP items. Overall I guess they're decent and a welcome change; I just question why the price increased on most the items whereas the stats all were decreased for the most part, with the changes in effect really only being a power shift instead of an actual increase/decrease situation.
: March sales schedule
There are some pretty good skins in here. Defs gonna keep an eye open next month.
: Champion and skin sale: 02.13 - 02.16
PROJECT: Ekko is a great skin, would highly recommend picking it up while on sale.
: Winter Games skins available now!
Festive Kassadin is one of my favorites, it makes him look like a Christmas Tree! Would highly recommend it for anyone who enjoy Kassadin.
: Could the difference be in that you owned some of the items in PBE (like Champions) but not on Live?
I guess I should specified I was mostly referring to the bundles involving Hextech Crafting materials and not so much so the champion/skin bundles. In general though, I didn't go spend crazy on the PBE, so most things are still full price for me. Whereas on Live I only don't own 2 champions; which is by choice, cause I don't want them. (Yet, I guess, technically.)
: Learn More: Lunar Revel 2018 Event
Why did the bundle prices change so drastically from what they were on the PBE? I can understand an increase from what they were, but some of these increased in over three times the price. That's pretty ridiculous honestly.
Kippid (NA)
: first win of the day is glitched
It's currently disabled due to bugs. https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_US#na
: SWAIN TOO OP, NERF!! SWAIN SUCKS, BUFF!! SWAIN TOO OP, NERF!! SWAIN SUCKS, BUFF!! SWAIN TOO OP, NER-
Who's Swain? All I see people complaining about is [Emperor Uriel Septim](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/opKRhvua-ahh-so-emperor-uriel-septim-lives-on-through-grand-general-jericho-swain). Agreed though that in general people could stand to wait at least a week or two before throwing out various judgments about the champion rework that has been out less then 3 days. (As of this comment.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOwxyAYg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-08T09:25:23.575+0000) > > I'll say the same thing I said when Riot managed to screw up Zoe after shipping her to the PBE; it's because I've a decent history in coding that their amateur mistakes upset me so much. I'm no expert but I know well enough to keep notes on what I'm doing so when I send a new champion over there isn't still testing code left in to where her W spits out endless spell and item actives. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWGfrchgyCM > > It's sloppy. And a single person coding is miles different from the team of people required to operate a game, even one as low demanding as League. Things are going to slip through. Plus, you don't know if that was a testing mistake, or simply a random bug that popped up when they changed something else.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOwxyAYg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T09:28:02.244+0000) > > And a single person coding is miles different from the team of people required to operate a game, even one as low demanding as League. Things are going to slip through. Plus, you don't know if that was a testing mistake, or simply a random bug that popped up when they changed something else. It was a mistake; I pretty invested in the PBE around when Zoe came out cause I was excited for her. Not enough so to get me back into League really though; now'a days I just log on mostly to get my First Win, of which I haven't been able to for the past 3-4 days now cause it's been broken.
: > yet Riot still can't manage to fix their game. Spoken like someone that doesn't the slightest about coding. Little tidbit: the more something updates, the more often it's going to have bugs. You want something that doesn't have any? Play a single player game that doesn't have updates
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOwxyAYg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-08T09:13:05.563+0000) > > Spoken like someone that doesn't the slightest about coding. > > Little tidbit: the more something updates, the more often it's going to have bugs. You want something that doesn't have any? Play a single player game that doesn't have updates I'll say the same thing I said when Riot managed to screw up Zoe after shipping her to the PBE; it's because I've a decent history in coding that their amateur mistakes upset me so much. I'm no expert but I know well enough to keep notes on what I'm doing so when I send a new champion over there isn't still testing code left in to where her W spits out endless spell and item actives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWGfrchgyCM It's sloppy.
Tonera (NA)
: Games like these are why I'm toxic
ADC mains. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Jamaree (NA)
: You mean back in the day when the servers went down more often and had just as many problems?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GOwxyAYg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T08:22:41.968+0000) > > You mean back in the day when the servers went down more often and had just as many problems? Bug-wise, sure not much is different; gameplay wise, and all other areas too really, things were better then. Or at least my happy memories tell me they were.
Rioter Comments
: Swain available now!
I won't comment on new Swain, just going to comment that I'll miss old Swain is all. He was a reliable ol' bird for years and served the League well. He'll be remembered by many.
Jikker (NA)
: What are these Zoe nerfs?
In simplest terms; Riot plays favorites. That's all there is to it.
Rioter Comments
ZVlTOR (EUNE)
: Swains W is useless
It will mostly be used for utility tbh, I don't even think the damage on the ability will be anything even noteworthy. Mostly things like scouting out the enemy jungler, getting vision on objectives, or followup CC to chain the slow. Really though, the ability is a bit gimmicky unless you can land it on multiple targets to charge your ult.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=TaijPHAm,comment-id=002600000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:36:17.128+0000) > > None of the new items have 20% CDR, hello? > Either you're misreading something or just blatantly being stupid. > Also, mages being forced to take Transcendence just to hit the 40% cap is absolutely ridiculous; otherwise itemization is completely limited. Three items (Archangel's/Seraph's, Hextech GLP, and Luden's Echo) have 20% CDR. However, on each item 10% of the CDR is in a unique passive. So if you bought two of the three items you would be at 30% not 40%.
> [{quoted}](name=Frozen Wings,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=TaijPHAm,comment-id=0026000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-06T22:17:07.569+0000) > > Three items (Archangel's/Seraph's, Hextech GLP, and Luden's Echo) have 20% CDR. However, on each item 10% of the CDR is in a unique passive. So if you bought two of the three items you would be at 30% not 40%. Ahh, the post had been updated from when it was initially posted; none of that information up top had been there before.
: No? All 3 mana options give 20% cdr. It's literally the same CDR in the build as before, even better for champions that want tear or GLP.
> [{quoted}](name=SB Arneeman,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=TaijPHAm,comment-id=00260001,timestamp=2018-02-06T22:06:11.934+0000) > > No? All 3 mana options give 20% cdr. It's literally the same CDR in the build as before, even better for champions that want tear or GLP. Only one of these items have the passive 10%, making it 20% and that's Archangel's, which got gut so bad it'll be bought less then before.
: One new mana item is the same amount of CDR as current morello. How is anything different then it is now? Mana item + transcendence + Banshee's/Zhonya's = 40%
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=TaijPHAm,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:31:26.676+0000) > > One new mana item is the same amount of CDR as current morello. How is anything different then it is now? > > Mana item + transcendence + Banshee's/Zhonya's = 40% None of the new items have 20% CDR, hello? Either you're misreading something or just blatantly being stupid. Also, mages being forced to take Transcendence just to hit the 40% cap is absolutely ridiculous; otherwise itemization is completely limited.
Rioter Comments
every1 (NA)
: No Missions or FWoTD occurring under Missions
Same problem, was actually about to make a post on it myself.
: Is there a way to ban myself from typing in game?
Can't you move the chat window I think? I believe I remember my brother saying he used to just most the chat window all the way down to the side so he couldn't even see it really anymore. Don't know if it's still a function nor am I will to figure out; if I moved the chat window my OCD would go crazy. Could try it out though; see if that helps any.
: It's lunar REVEL, you ignorant philistine! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf on Bush,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=baE0nwNk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-06T10:24:29.252+0000) > > It's lunar REVEL, you ignorant philistine! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Shh; it's late and I'm with my only friend, Caffeine. You saw nothing because nothing happened nor was wrong in the first place. '>.>
: Illaio ult needs a serious nerf
Illaoi's ult is much like when your friend puts on their very bad taste in music; it's insanely effective if you stay near it, but if you just leave the room until it's over it can't hurt you anymore.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Vhan8765

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion