Arammus (EUW)
: wanna know why i love having a skarner on either side?
baayveer (EUW)
: revert urgot riot hear me out Please vote
To be honest, I did prefer Urgot before the rework, although I also preferred Swain before his rework as well. The problem with both those champions is that their reworks were considerably successful and therefore Riot has absolutely no reason to even consider reverting them. They've never cared about any player base enough to change things they see as successful. All we can do now is hope a League Classic comes into existence one day.
RCorr (NA)
: Twisted Treeline Retirement Rewards
I also have no recieved my rewards either now that you mention it. Which, granted, your username starts with an R and mine a V, so we are in the low end of the waves of rewards that get sent out, but I got my Ranked TFT rewards so the TT ones also should have happened or should soon.
Rioter Comments
Janúary (NA)
: Sounds great, sometimes I even forget that Poppy exists. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Janúary,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uhitrHMB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T04:54:07.662+0000) > > Sounds great, sometimes I even forget that Poppy exists. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} _**Triggered**_ Actually the best rework to ever come from Riot and you forget she exists? {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Christmas is Back On!
The best part about Riot changing Poro King to being all random is that less people are gonna play Poro King now and then Riot is gonna turn around and tell us that people don't like/play alternate gamemodes after intentionally adding in a change they KNOW no one is going to like. I don't know why it's such a difficult decision for them to allow people to just play the champions they want. I mean, I know why; it's so they can force people back onto Summoner's Rift cause it's the only mode they care about, but it's frustrating seeing League as a whole never progressing anymore. In fact, we've lost two modes over the years instead of getting more or even fixing the ones that were there. All these Sugar Rush flavors, but I'm left just feeling salty.
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqVGe05Y,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-30T19:42:32.864+0000) > > Did they fix up the giant cog wheel under him during his ult? > I can't take this skin seriously until it stops making me laugh with how dumb the giant cog wheel is. You dare you I for one declare the cog wheel is the part of the machine
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqVGe05Y,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-30T20:42:07.268+0000) > > You dare you I for one declare the cog wheel is the part of the machine I mean, I get why it's there and what they were going for, I just personally think it looks silly. Great skin none the less; don't misunderstand me of course. The cog just needs something is all, anything really to break up the giant mass of a single entity. https://i.imgur.com/DxNAJMN.png[]
: Is there anything more cringe than people who...
There is nothing more cringy currently then watching an edgy thirteen year old call another edgy fifteen year old a 'boomer'.
: Is Ivern really unlliked or has he just been an awful weak champion
The main problem with Ivern is that he isn't engaging enough on his own to properly learn for most people. Ivern doesn't have anything flashy to him nor can he carry on his own; add in as well that he is semi dependent on the Meta and what champions are strong, on paper there is nothing drawing people to want to play Ivern. None of this is to say he is weak though. The people who do still play Ivern have a good winrate on him, if even can make him look busted in the right situations. Most jungle mains will point out that Ivern's strongest point is that he has no set jungle path, which makes tracking him incredibly hard. As Ivern, knowing where you should be, or want to be heading, gives you the option to just make it up as you go. To wrap this up, the final thing I want to mention is that Ivern's ult is honestly really weird for most people. Daisy has more health than a full item Mundo beating you in the face, but on her own she doesn't do anything. Being soooooo team reliant is what makes the champion seem weak, but behind the scenes he is usually the one actually setting up the play a lot of the time. Or throwing his Q for a quick root but your ADC decides to take the travel journey and is then alone in the midst of the enemy. That, uh, also makes him seem unappealing from time to time.
: Thumbs-up emote gone?
Log out and log back in. I've noticed that emote seems to just completely disappear sometimes and I don't know why. It's the only emote I've noticed ever having this problem.
Manxxom (NA)
: Thank you riot.
Did they fix up the giant cog wheel under him during his ult? I can't take this skin seriously until it stops making me laugh with how dumb the giant cog wheel is.
: I swear on my life if this leak is real and fucking Kayn gets a Blood Moon skin before Shaco...
I saw Ez getting two skins and Ahri+Lux getting yet another skin and at first thought it could be legit. Then I saw they said Zyra would get a skin and I laughed to myself until the laughter turned to sobs.
: Favorite Yordle?
Ever since Poppy's rework, I am die-hard for that yordle. (Hard in other ways too, but that is a different story all together.) {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
KERK365 (NA)
: Request New Game Mode Please
Honestly, I overall just wish Riot would make Ascension a permanent game mode. Not only does that bring back the Crystal Scar for Hide and Seek but in general it would be nice having a third game mode again. One that didn't have the expectations Summoner's Rift holds and with the ability to actually pick your champion, unlike ARAM. Ascension becoming a permanent game mode would probably be one of the wisest decisions Riot could make; giving the casual player a good Bar-Brawl game mode again.
Rioter Comments
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.23 notes
Riot has had so many "reminders" about Set 5 lol; probably cause they barely change on upgrade/evolution and no one is buying them. feelsbadman
: Patch 9.23 notes
I don't even know how to comment on the support item changes; and I don't mean that in a good way. I honestly can't even find the words on where to start.
: We're changing RP's name
You read the post, it makes sense; you acknowledge how many RP cards there are already produced or in production, it makes sense. Is it still just a tiny bit silly RP no longer stands for anything and is literally just is "RP"? Yes, but it makes sense.
Rioter Comments
: Prestige Updates
So, let me see if I'm understanding this right; you can now waste your Prestige Points on things you could have normally bought from the shop anyways for overpriced considering buying a capsule is like, $5 but getting enough PP for that same capsule is probably closer to $15. Not only that but apparently you're just boned if you choose not to spend your PP cause they just go away next year? Who thought it was a good idea to let people spend money on something they can't even stock up on until a champion they do like has a Prestige skin available to them? "Man, I sure am glad I got 100 Prestige points, but man, I have nothing to use them on, so I guess I have to just watch them disappear and spend a ridiculous amount of money to get 100 more on the off chance a champion I enjoy get's a skin I want next year." Yes, that makes sense; GJ Rito, real impressed by this one.
: Now that the dust has settled, can we talk about the Swain rework? Kayle and ASol while we're here.
I'll be honest, [since his actual rework and we lost Swain as a champion, I didn't play nearly as much Uriel Septim](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/opKRhvua-ahh-so-emperor-uriel-septim-lives-on-through-grand-general-jericho-swain) because I felt the identity of the champion (as well as his play style) was lost to the rework. Throwing that completely separate discussion to the side for now though, I personally enjoyed the changes to Swain more recently. I can't speak numbers about the mana regained nor the damage amp's from the passive translating to ult, but from the perspective of how Swain feels to play since the changes, I personally think he feels smoother to play. The wave clear before the Q changes honestly wasn't bad but didn't feel good; I'm not Sol, I don't want to have to stand to the side of a minion wave to feel useful, nor did I like having to play so tightly around bush vision. Having the chance to be safe near tower and wave clear feels better in my opinion. As for the passive changes and ult; good riddance. There should have never been 2 cooldowns for Swain's ultimate in the first place, it was obnoxious. The champion went from a toggle ult to a timed burst ult that scaled off of whether or not the enemy was dumb enough to let their soul's be ripped out of their chest? It was clunky and felt bad to play if the enemy had half a brain and you had CDR, so you're ult was up but either you literally couldn't use it or using it at the time would be a waste cause of the lack of souls you had. The new scaling feels bad if behind, yeah, but for good Swain players it just judged how effective you are at Soul Stealing.
Rioter Comments
: TFT Update: Powerful Punch-Ups
Hand of Justice on Draven is going to be disgusting; you'll see that champion 200% more in every game, implying you didn't already. Am not sure how I feel about this.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16B notes
Draven nerf doesn't mean anything; you'll still see Draven every game and should realistically be fitting one into your comp no matter what.
: Stranger on Husbands Account
Send a support ticket and they can log off all session of the account; had this happen with one of my alts. Process won't be instant, cause Riot Support, but with the password changed and all sessions logged off, things should be fine after.
Wuks (NA)
: Patch 9.14 - "A critical error has occurred" Report Megathread
10+ years of production, 3 different clients, and yet I can still load into a ranked game for these kind of things to happen. But hey guys, we got 3 new series of Little Legends. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1thQQNT400IDfX7dZnb9ozD_wUKIWjkNT I lost the Rotating Game Mode queue for this? {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Patch 9.15 notes
I still have my VHS player actually; I still use it too. Don't tell me what features I do and don't use when playing this game.
: Patch 9.14 notes
Having to read the patch notes myself because Scarra isn't doing rundowns for awhile.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: The tab and the unlockable rewards are still coming for TFT. They'll arrive once it's stable enough to switch on the mission system for TFT on all regions. Looking at the number of people trying to play we concluded it was best to get the mode itself stable before switching on meta systems like that as well. Hoping to do that soon, potentially early next week.
Sweet, thank you for the reply! I hadn't seen any news about it so I was starting to get semi worried; as fun as TFT is, in a progressive game like LoL, having there be 0 XP/BE or reward was semi disheartening.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 28
But where is the Teamfight Tactics tab that was on the PBE but not implemented on live servers? Was the few cosmetic rewards it gave out really decided to be pulled when TFT was shipped to live?
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.9 notes
Gimme the Teeto changes please.
: ARAM - Back to Bilgewater!
Still don't care for these changes but I'm fair enough to try them out. Personally thought ARAM was fine the way it was, but we'll see. Love the map skin though; always fun to play on Butcher's Bridge.
: New skins: Arclight Brand and Prestige K/DA Ahri
The Karthus emote actually went live? Is, this true, or am I just seeing things after this long of holding out hope? Praise whatever higher power pushed for my boii to get his emote! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: ARURF Extended for 4 More Weeks
Ehh, I'd rather play Ascension. Or literally any mode outside of Summoner's Rift while being allowed to actually pick the champion I want to play. ARURF got redundant insanely fast.
: ARURF+ 9.5 Extension & Changelist
URF isn't supposed to be balanced nor ever intended to have balance. Wasn't it good enough making the mode random so now games can end at champion select? Trying to add balance to an intentionally unbalance game mode just feels, silly.
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-26T17:32:44.408+0000) > > I mean, Vainglory is working on their PC release, soo... real shit?
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-02-26T20:23:24.195+0000) > > real shit? Yeah; there is an early version up on Steam already.
: Apex looks to be taking Fortnight's Crown by purely being a better game. Maybe that's Leagues Secret
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you play with “Auto-Attack” on or off?
Off for a couple reason but mostly in the odd chance of being cc'd under tower so your champion doesn't auto the enemy and draw aggro on yourself for virtually no reason.
: [Fanart] K/DA Katarina - Goddess with a blade
Rioter Comments
: Season 2019 Starts Now!
Rewards aren't anything special, but I love having missions to do when playing League none the less. Gives me a bit more of a reason to actually be playing League other then to just play League.
hoganftw (NA)
: I think Poppy is the cutest yordle
Nothing to debate, you're 100% right and all who think otherwise are foolish. Since the rework, Poppy is best yordle, hands down. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Medieval Twitch & Grey Warwick Honor 5 Chromas
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Vhan8765

Level 220 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion