: Stranger on Husbands Account
Send a support ticket and they can log off all session of the account; had this happen with one of my alts. Process won't be instant, cause Riot Support, but with the password changed and all sessions logged off, things should be fine after.
Wuks (NA)
: Patch 9.14 - "A critical error has occurred" Report Megathread
10+ years of production, 3 different clients, and yet I can still load into a ranked game for these kind of things to happen. But hey guys, we got 3 new series of Little Legends. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1thQQNT400IDfX7dZnb9ozD_wUKIWjkNT I lost the Rotating Game Mode queue for this? {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Patch 9.15 notes
I still have my VHS player actually; I still use it too. Don't tell me what features I do and don't use when playing this game.
: Patch 9.14 notes
Having to read the patch notes myself because Scarra isn't doing rundowns for awhile.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: The tab and the unlockable rewards are still coming for TFT. They'll arrive once it's stable enough to switch on the mission system for TFT on all regions. Looking at the number of people trying to play we concluded it was best to get the mode itself stable before switching on meta systems like that as well. Hoping to do that soon, potentially early next week.
Sweet, thank you for the reply! I hadn't seen any news about it so I was starting to get semi worried; as fun as TFT is, in a progressive game like LoL, having there be 0 XP/BE or reward was semi disheartening.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 28
But where is the Teamfight Tactics tab that was on the PBE but not implemented on live servers? Was the few cosmetic rewards it gave out really decided to be pulled when TFT was shipped to live?
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.9 notes
Gimme the Teeto changes please.
: ARAM - Back to Bilgewater!
Still don't care for these changes but I'm fair enough to try them out. Personally thought ARAM was fine the way it was, but we'll see. Love the map skin though; always fun to play on Butcher's Bridge.
: New skins: Arclight Brand and Prestige K/DA Ahri
The Karthus emote actually went live? Is, this true, or am I just seeing things after this long of holding out hope? Praise whatever higher power pushed for my boii to get his emote! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: ARURF Extended for 4 More Weeks
Ehh, I'd rather play Ascension. Or literally any mode outside of Summoner's Rift while being allowed to actually pick the champion I want to play. ARURF got redundant insanely fast.
Mortdog (NA)
: ARURF+ 9.5 Extension & Changelist
URF isn't supposed to be balanced nor ever intended to have balance. Wasn't it good enough making the mode random so now games can end at champion select? Trying to add balance to an intentionally unbalance game mode just feels, silly.
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-26T17:32:44.408+0000) > > I mean, Vainglory is working on their PC release, soo... real shit?
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-02-26T20:23:24.195+0000) > > real shit? Yeah; there is an early version up on Steam already.
: Apex looks to be taking Fortnight's Crown by purely being a better game. Maybe that's Leagues Secret
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you play with “Auto-Attack” on or off?
Off for a couple reason but mostly in the odd chance of being cc'd under tower so your champion doesn't auto the enemy and draw aggro on yourself for virtually no reason.
: [Fanart] K/DA Katarina - Goddess with a blade
Rioter Comments
: Season 2019 Starts Now!
Rewards aren't anything special, but I love having missions to do when playing League none the less. Gives me a bit more of a reason to actually be playing League other then to just play League.
hoganftw (NA)
: I think Poppy is the cutest yordle
Nothing to debate, you're 100% right and all who think otherwise are foolish. Since the rework, Poppy is best yordle, hands down. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Medieval Twitch & Grey Warwick Honor 5 Chromas
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNBWBzOBdA This will help you guys out!
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
> We’re planning to continue using a gold-and-white color palette to keep Prestige Edition skins instantly recognizable. Arclight wants its theme back.
: around 140$ for prestige aatrox?.... Riot... you used to be my hero ;-; ... i was waiting impatiently for this skin and now as a broke university kid.. i'll never get it... I woulda rather had a blood moon event pass.. :({{summoner:3}}
It's pretty sad when the grindy event pass was a better sales pitch than this.
UrPalAl (NA)
: Actually, people were huge fans of the World's Pass. It offered a lot of value for the price and received some pretty positive feedback on Reddit. The Snowdown Pass has more of a mixed set of reviews, but still, it's value was pretty good if you made use of it. If you don't like it, speak with your wallet. If you buy, why would Riot assume you don't want it?
The Worlds Pass only seemed like a good call at first cause people thought it went to the prize pool, which if I recall right, it actually didn't and was just a cash grab.
: [GAMEPLAY] Shaco boxes unable to proc dark harvest in patch 8.24
Shaco box isn't proc'ing comet either; Riot needs to fix this, the bug as a whole hurts AP Shaco so badly.
: why is soraka white
Because Rito is afraid to love monster girls and turns them human in every skin. Look at Evelynn since her rework, she literally is white is every single skin now. It's kind of distasteful to be honest.
Rioter Comments
Dr Dog (NA)
: can we all just be greatful for a second
Jokes on you, I play support, nothing is different; if anything, people yell at supports even more since the new draft. In all seriousness though, the changes to draft were a godsend. Good riddance to the chaos of last pick. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Glad you guys posted here. I was just about to buy the 7500rp pack and the Pass, but now I am gonna wait a day or two to see if its a common problem and fixed before buying. But do not worry I am sure they will get your items to you soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0KVf85To,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-06T16:28:09.093+0000) > > Glad you guys posted here. I was just about to buy the 7500rp pack and the Pass, but now I am gonna wait a day or two to see if its a common problem and fixed before buying. But do not worry I am sure they will get your items to you soon. While I can't speak for any of the packs, I got the pass no problem and opened my one capsule from it no problem as well. NA didn't seem to get the bug like EUW and OCE.
: Your Shop Returns
Discount Bot was drunk, so I told it to take the winter off. 20% off Sakura Karma was not something I thought I'd see.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pOAKmoIe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:42:58.531+0000) > > {{champion:6}} Leader > {{champion:44}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:13}} as long as they call out syndra for being evil
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pOAKmoIe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:43:50.659+0000) > > as long as they call out syndra for being evil Syndra isn't evil, it's only efficient to kill your enemies. Otherwise they'll like, be mean again. And no one wants a meanie around.
CLG ear (NA)
: Idea for the next set of Star Guardians
{{champion:6}} Leader {{champion:44}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:13}}
Rioter Comments
: Your Shop available now
Discount Bot is drunk, leave it alone for opening up shop early. https://i.imgur.com/vgFhbfB.png
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
I just don't understand who thought this new lazy way of doing events was a good idea; the whole concept of missions was made and then barely used, only now to feel like it's just being pushed aside for a lazy, grindy event pass. Events are supposed to be fun/enjoyable and yet they've become a hard grind for rewards, not having fun playing the game and getting rewarded for it. Not to mention too, with three Prestige skins with the new Aatrox now, how long will this sales tactic work anyways? People won't put in effort or money into something they don't feel is worth the value and the rarity of a skin increases that value drastically; pumping out 3 prestige skins after making such a big deal about how special prestige Kai'sai was _supposed_ to be is just gonna burn out the whole concept.
: Nexus Blitz, Neeko, Snowdown, and All-Star
I had heard there was plans to make this year's Snowdown event be the same as the Worlds event last time; please Riot, don't put out another grind event. Last one was godawful, it ruined the Harrowing, and I really don't want it to ruin Snowdown as well. Please keep the greed at a minimum for events; they're supposed to be the few times during League players can actually have fun, turning events into a giant grind just burns people out and makes them want to play League less.
: December sales schedule
Skin sales may be pretty bleh this time around but I'm scooping out those emotes sales.
: New Legendary skins: Solar and Lunar Eclipse Leona
I'm still really confused why this is a double skin concept? Wouldn't it have been better to have made the skin be able to change form like Gun Goddess MF? I do like this skin but I can't justify buying the same skin twice for that much money, especially when you consider the border bundle.
Rioter Comments
: Question: What qualifies as MMR boosting?
Both are considered MMR Boosting in certain cases; it depends really on how high the player's elo is in the case of the duo quo. Account sharing just isn't allowed in general though I do believe, especially when it comes to boosting.
: New Epic skins: Praetorian Graves and Fiddlesticks
Honestly, I love this new Fiddlesticks skin, it's so sp00ky!
: North American League Partnership Program Roster
It's pretty lit seeing Ash in here.
: ARAM Emote Bug
The bug is something small but actually quite frustrating; take my supportive upvote. Hopefully with all the threads on this Riot will fix in this upcoming patch.
: Can We Get 1 LP for remakes?
I haven't played ranked in years but this would be a nice enough change just based on how often people end up a single LP or two away from getting into their promos lol.
: What do I do about ships i do not approve of????????
You can never sink a ship truly. It can be at the bottom of the ocean, it could be locked in Davy Jones' Locker, it could be sucked into a void of its own plain of existence and yet the ship still is not sunk. So long as the captain is always on board, even if in the sense of going down with the ship, it'll never be truly sunk. All a ship needs is that one supporter. The rest of the world may not get it, they make look down on it, but they cannot kill the passion that built it. Now don't mind me as I ship two random people because they accidentally bumped into each other. :^)
Show more

Vhan8765

Level 193 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion