: People thought that about WoW too and Starcraft and look where are they now.
Wow is at a record low of subs world wide between 1.5 and 3mil, and that's coming down from at it's peek 12.1mil, so what they thought about wow is true because wow is terrible now. And by the way I checked it out recently they have like 10 servers that are populated and the rest are ghost towns. So I wouldn't hold my breath for that game. And I don't remember anyone saying that starcraft was going to die, it was a great game, and it only improved with time.
Jaghatai (NA)
: Those are different charts - the service is a data analysis company. They are showing you samples of their product, so you pay for the up to date stuff. Doesn't take much to figure that out. https://www.superdataresearch.com/us-digital-games-market League once again top game in Korea https://www.dbltap.com/posts/6110305-league-of-legends-reclaims-top-spot-from-pubg-in-pc-bang-play-rates-for-the-first-time-in-months League hits 1billion views https://www.dexerto.com/league-of-legends/riot-games-becomes-first-twitch-channel-ever-to-hit-incredible-milestone Plain and simple - the data shows that League is not dying it is in fact thriving.
Look man you can defend this game all you want, I hope you enjoy it but I'm personally done with it. It's been building up for a while and the truth is this game just isn't fun anymore. Between the toxic community, the devs who don't do shit to fix the many MANY things that are broken in the game, the autoban system that punishes people for literally every little thing. Simply put this game isn't worth it anymore. I hope you still enjoy playing it but I'm moving on to other games. Have a good one.
: Calling for reports is considered harassment, therefore you harassed players. I didn't make those rules, I'm just telling you what they are.
So what you're saying is asking people to report a clear toxic int feeder gets me not only in trouble but restricted? In what world is that not complete bullshit? You know the more I play this game the more I see why people are saying it's complete garbage, because honestly it really is now.
: It is against the rules. One report is enough to trigger the IFS, more than one won't do anything extra. Therefore, the only reason why you would even type "report ..." is when you want to harass a player and perhaps invite others to harass them as well.
However as you can clearly see I neither was harrasing nor invited anyone else to harass them. So clearly you're wrong which is the entire point of this post. Furthermore I'd love to see which rules you think it's against.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vilifier,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ER3Q01X,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-14T08:07:21.591+0000) > > Did worse than the vi? How do you figure? I went 3/10/9, she went 2/6/4, and here's the kicker I had 15k dmg she had 5k, so I had tripple her damage and double her participation. If you think that's worse you need to re-evaluate what good is. I only meant the kda.
KDA counts as both kills and assists, even by kda I still come out at 12/10 to 6/6, which even by that count makes me much better.
Jaghatai (NA)
: Dude right above the chart it says "LIVE STATS The top games across all platforms by total digital revenue—**MAY 2018** totals.ls."
Yea and then when you actually check the date charts they have associated they all say "june 2016" at the end. Just because they claim something doesn't make it true.
: > [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ER3Q01X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T07:56:31.961+0000) > > First comment and you say ''hope that yi sucks'' lol nope toxic already lmao. Plus you seemed to do worse than the Vi... even for a support.
Did worse than the vi? How do you figure? I went 3/10/9, she went 2/6/4, and here's the kicker I had 15k dmg she had 5k, so I had tripple her damage and double her participation. If you think that's worse you need to re-evaluate what good is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vilifier,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ER3Q01X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T07:58:03.604+0000) > > I was talking about the enemy yi, as in "i hope that yi sucks because if he doesn't yi can snowball and destroy our whole team". That wasn't even remotely toxic, it was a statement of fact. You still begged them to report Vi, though.
Asking the team to report a player who's endlessly toxic, an int feeder, and doesn't stop flaming isn't unreasonable. Neither is it toxic or against the rules. And in no universe does it deserve to be punished let alone 25 game chat restricted.
: First comment and you say ''hope that yi sucks'' lol nope toxic already lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ER3Q01X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T07:56:31.961+0000) > > First comment and you say ''hope that yi sucks'' lol nope toxic already lmao. I was talking about the enemy yi, as in "i hope that yi sucks because if he doesn't yi can snowball and destroy our whole team". That wasn't even remotely toxic, it was a statement of fact.
Rioter Comments
Jaghatai (NA)
: https://www.superdataresearch.com/ League of Legeneds .. #1 PC game .... not much else to say.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaghatai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=0006000000000002,timestamp=2018-07-13T15:16:43.780+0000) > > https://www.superdataresearch.com/ > > League of Legeneds .. #1 PC game .... not much else to say. That's cute, except their "data" only shows up to june 2016, maybe you should have checked that site before listing it.
JMoormann (EUW)
: I started playing early season 5 and back then the Boards were already saying how the game was dying. So far I haven't really seen it myself.
> [{quoted}](name=JMoormann,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-13T12:33:21.443+0000) > > I started playing early season 5 and back then the Boards were already saying how the game was dying. So far I haven't really seen it myself. It wasn't really dying back than, it was just unbalanced, but it wasn't really so off balance that people were jumping ship, but now it's gotten so unbalanced that it's not like people are leaving because they're unhappy with their champs, it's because their champs have become unplayable. This meta is so cookie cutter that if you play anything outside the meta you'll get absolutely destroyed. Which makes this game not fun at all.
Sensanaty (EUW)
: NA Boards is very, very, VERY far from the "majority of people" lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=Sensanaty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T02:55:10.141+0000) > > NA Boards is very, very, VERY far from the "majority of people" lmfao That's nice to know, because this opinion isn't only shared on the NA boards, it's also shared on all the other league boards, reddit, youtube and twitch.
Jaghatai (NA)
: You're extremely wrong ... you are only correct in that "everything dies eventually" but League is still in the top of the foodchain and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaghatai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-12T21:10:44.715+0000) > > You're extremely wrong ... you are only correct in that "everything dies eventually" but League is still in the top of the foodchain and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. You mean besides people quitting it left and right and saying "this game sucks now"? *here's your sign*
Antenora (EUW)
: 99% of the complaints on Boards hold no merit.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-07-12T21:14:26.368+0000) > > 99% of the complaints on Boards hold no merit. So you're saying that the majority of the people who say that this game is unbalanced are unwarranted? That seems like an awful lot of people saying the same thing.
DirigoX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolf and Gun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T11:34:51.335+0000) > > I agree. But I'm not sure they even really read these things anymore. >.> they read them enough to punish people for disobeying board rules....
> [{quoted}](name=DirigoX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgxu44mJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T22:21:10.816+0000) > > they read them enough to punish people for disobeying board rules.... And that's literally about it, it seems like this game became 1 giant fiesta with nothing but punishment and imbalance.
: League of Legend's current balancing crisis can be boiled down to just two words...
I think the 2 words you're looking for is "rito blows". They're balancing team thinks balance is what happens when a hippo sits on one side of a seasaw, I'm actually enjoying the turn this game has taken, it will lead them directly into bankruptcy.
: The new rewards suck.
New rewards are complete garbage, I got a champ capsule it didn't even give me a champ, it gave me 580 blue essence for a level. That's complete and utter garbage! I could get that from under 10 games in the old system. This system is created by rito to sell their garbage skins and champs because you now have to play 3x more to get the same things you used to get.
sketchy1 (NA)
: dude, if you cant see the toxicity in that, then you need to re-evaluate your views on other people. still sorry to hear you got banned though
Dude if you think that's toxic than they need to take the chat box out entirely, they said that toxicity was swearing and intentionally tilting your team all game, if this little tidbit is considered toxic than literally anything you say that's even remotely negative is considered toxic and in this game that's complete bullshit.
: ***
It's a good thing I don't care what you say and neither does anyone else.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vilifier,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BBKREUvW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-06T00:08:55.197+0000) > > If you consider that toxic you're not a real gamer. And never will be. You're just another whiny fanboi who's balls haven't dropped. Case and Point. It seems to be thematic that your comms in forums are no better than in game, time to reflect on why you were banned and maybe learn from it. This is not how "real gamers" communicate. Sorry, but just nope.
I can't wait until you get banned for no reason at all I'll be sure to come to your post and tell you that you were toxic and deserved it even when you didn't.
Sif00 (NA)
: Yes, you consistently treat everyone in your games like trash, maybe u don't insult them directly as much as other people who got permabanned do, but yes, it is 100% well deserved...
I treat them the way they play, if they play like trash I treat them like trash, it's called reality. I'm not going to be rainbows and peaches to people who feed and than blame me for them feeding. If they wanted a coddling game they should have made one.
Chermorg (NA)
: When was your most recent chat restriction and or suspension?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: DISHOHORED???
No he's right I've been dishonored for like 2 months now it hasn't even risen 1 level and I've been playing at least 4 games per day every day. I think honor is broken. I understand it wouldn't recover fast but in the same span of time I see people with level 5 honor and you're telling me that ours doesn't even go up 1 level in 2 months? Yea I think rito needs to look into it.
Piznam (NA)
: Sounds like the match was drop hacked
Drop hacked? What's that?
: IKR that happened to me too!!
It's ridiculous! I mean lag I understand, even an occasional disconnect, but now we have to deal with our games just disappearing too?
Rioter Comments
KushAK47 (NA)
: I am having the same issues... i got into a game finally and it didn't let me bann a champ so now i lose 3lp =)
Yea just don't even bother trying to play right now, until they fix it I'm gonna completely stay away from ranked.
: I got a temp ban for not accepting queue when my internet is working fine. I accept the match and I never "join".
Yea my advice is to just not even bother trying to play right now, there's clearly something going on and I'm sure they'll bring it down soon for maintenance of whatever.
Rioter Comments
: wait till you get to the boss...onslaught boss has a minimum of 4 Overly large cho gath folowing each player, 4 large beam laser vels, around 10 or so skarner consantly knocking you up all the while you have to be in certain positions to avoid the massive stream of insta death bullets from the boss. assuming a skarner doesnt drag you into the wave of instakill bullets while you are hiding behind a pillar just to not get killed by the damn boss. oh did i mention tiny vels are throwing their blasts at 360 as well? and it seems when you kill the first wave and get boss to half hp. 6 more spawn of everything. then when you have to spend the ungodly amount of 2 seconds standing in 1 spot to revive a teammate for them to revive with less than 200 hp. to have you both instakilled as soon as they are up. I said fuck this game mode. I own all champs just about minus 7. I dont need a baby rattle ward when I have a decent amount of ward skins.
calicfer (NA)
: You need to focus on deleting the vel's behind you at the start. Then it is 10 times easier (still difficult). Having 1 tank or a soraka healing the party helps, but you also get better at dodging... (after you have done the map like 30 times - including retries, you get hit by 1/10 or 1/20 of the vel bolts that were fired in your general direction instead of 1/4....)
We tried that the ones behind aren't the problems, we got if not all then nearly all of them, the problem is there are 20 at the finish line which you have no access to and they keep firing the entire time you're bubble of protection is moving up the level, meanwhile between skarners and rek'sais something is gonna get you it's just too hectic, and the second 1 person goes does it gets really bad they focus on that 1 spot and start nuking everyone down.
: Soraka is indeed a must in my opinion. The build is a little different tho. I will rush for Warmog's Armor and try to reach 2800 HP first. Then enjoy your heal while healing your team. As long as you keep dodging it won't be hard to keep the Warmog passive going.
Here's the problem, and I've already tried rushing warmogs, lets say you build warmogs and you reach 2750+ health(which I have) every second on the second you're getting attacked by enemies, which means that your warmogs mass regen ability doesn't work, because you need to be out of combat for at least 5 seconds for it to activate, so now you have an item that has 200% regen but the other ability does nothing since you're never out of combat long enough for it to matter.
: @Riot : These Star Guardian Quests Ask Way Too Much of the Player(s)
The 2nd mobile board where vels come from the back and the front is impossible to beat, ive tried it with 10 different teams, the problem isnt the enemies the problem is there are 20 vel koz sitting at the end of the board firing projectiles and between having to fight while the circle is moving down a super narrow board and being attacked by kogs and rek'sais from every side it's impossible. I've had 3 diamonds and a gold get completely demolished on that board with me. There is a destinct difference between "being hard" and being impossible, these aren't just hard, unless you have a diamond premade you aren't making it through onslaught period.
: Arcade 2017 Overview
Don't worry guys they are aware of the problem and have issued a fix for it.
: Confirm same bug happened to me :( and I don't own any other arcade icons. Someone mentioned an interaction with the Kayn quests, I can confirm that I have both Kayn quests available but not finished if that is a factor that causes the bug, if anyone else with the bug can confirm whether they do or do not have the Kayn quests available but incomplete it might help them pin the cause.
I have the bug with the kayn quests not complete.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Vilifier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXKnyEas,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2017-08-04T21:30:53.392+0000) > > My point is that if someone is toxic to you all game and at some point you start to respond to them without muting them the chat logs make you look like you were toxic to them all game, when in fact they were toxic to you all game. no, you can just mute them and be done with them. Why are you replying to someone who literally is looking for a fight? It's like if someone shoved you once and then you decided to go on a full on brawl with the dude. Who do you think would get in trouble? the random dude because he shoved you? you because you started the brawl? or both of you since you literally were at fault? Riot is not going to look at who started it because you being able to ignore the guy is very simple.
Ritos not going to look at anything, that's the whole point, they don't look they just autobot ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vilifier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXKnyEas,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-04T22:23:07.251+0000) > > More mature person? Show me where this game is rated "mature". There is no pre-requisite for a X maturity level in this game, this is just a unrealistic expectation that the people at rito expect. Especially in a heated, competitive sport. And by the way all the REAL competitive sports in the world allow swearing, football, baseball, soccer, hockey. Can you imagine what would happen if they started banning swearing and trash talk in those sports? The stadiums would be empty, and their multi billion dollar businesses would be penniless. swearing is one thing, disrespecting your own teammates or the opposing team is something else entirely. thats only allowed in boxing and hockey to an extent, and even in hockey you will never see a teammate bad mouthing someone on his team. i dont think you watch sports. There have been players that have been finned TONS of money for BMing refs or other players or even suspended for entire seasons depending on how bad the bad mouthing was. Do you even know who Mark Cuban is? look him up, the guy was about as toxic as any league player at one point and he was only a manager, and look at how much money he got fined. he was BANNED from ringside a few times to boot.
I've been watching sports since before you were an idea in your daddys head. And saying that disrespecting isn't something that's allowed in sports means you clearly have a remedial understanding of sports at best. In hockey it's more then just allowed it's encouraged, hell they made penalty boxes just for fighters, which by the way are usually the biggest draw of the entire sport. Mark Cuban might have been toxic but you know what he made way more then he got fined, and you don't see him getting banned out of the sport. Small fines are one thing but this game out right bans you on the 3rd serious offense.
: It doesn't matter if they were toxic to you. Be the more mature person and just mute and ignore. Do that, and I promise, you will never run into toxicity punishments again.
More mature person? Show me where this game is rated "mature". There is no pre-requisite for a X maturity level in this game, this is just a unrealistic expectation that the people at rito expect. Especially in a heated, competitive sport. And by the way all the REAL competitive sports in the world allow swearing, football, baseball, soccer, hockey. Can you imagine what would happen if they started banning swearing and trash talk in those sports? The stadiums would be empty, and their multi billion dollar businesses would be penniless.
: You're seriously expecting you and your "30" friends to make that much of a difference?
You seriously are that dense to where you don't understand that me and my 30 friends are a major representation of the gaming community? Where you born yesterday? Everyone I talk to late thinks these punishments are ridiculous and more then a few of them have already outright left because of it. We're talking about people who have been playing FOR YEARS. And their accounts with all the champs and skins have been banned because of these stupid autoban bots.
: Umm I barely understand your point about the chat logs. It only shows your actions which is the point. It's like going into a court room and saying, "I only shot him 5 times in the chest, because he insulted me". Unless you get seriously racist you will always go through the system 1 step at a time. Another way is if you just spend 20 minutes describing how you are going to kill them and their family along with the pets.(I have been in games with people like that.)
My point is that if someone is toxic to you all game and at some point you start to respond to them without muting them the chat logs make you look like you were toxic to them all game, when in fact they were toxic to you all game.
: I want you to do something for me: go look up the most recent statistic on the size of the LoL playerbase? Got that? Great! Compare that to how many people are getting banned. See the difference in size there? On the chat: see that's the thing, there is no actual reason to be toxic. None. You are responsible for your own actions, so if you break the rules too, you have to face the consequences. If you get in a bar fight, you both get arrested, doesn't matter who started it.
Why don't you do me a favor look at the statistics of players now and compare them to the player base in say 4 months from now.
BIue Monk (EUW)
: Uff, you'll get a million downvote for saying that. People are just brainwashed with that one sided chat logs.
You're 100% correct, and that's what I just told the other guy who said he wanted to see chat logs.
: > More then a few of us are considering quitting entirely That's generally the point. If Riot bans you, it's because they value other's enjoyment of the game over your business. > if someone gets reported by 4+ people they get autopunished or autobanned That's false. > I had 1 friend who got a 25 game chat restriction and then banned without even a 10 game chat restriction first. I sincerely doubt he didn't receive a 10 game restriction first. And the ban after 25 game is how the system works: 10 game chat penalty, 25 game, 14 day ban, permaban. There are ample warnings at each step, including on at the 14 day ban to tell people that their next punishment is permanent. The only things that trigger escalations in that system are hate speech or calls to self harm, which result in an immediate 14 day ban from nothing, and those are manually handled by a Rioter (or if your toxicity is just so bad it deserves to get moved up the line. These are also handled by a Rioter.) > 95% of the players in this game are toxic at some point, you made a competitive game and now you're punishing people for being competitive and talking trash in it. Also false. Very few people are toxic enough to get any kind of a punishment, least of all any kind of ban. And no, you aren't being punished for "trash talking", but for creating a toxic environment that is detrimental to the other players' enjoyment. Now, if you have any chat logs you would care to share, myself or another arbiter can identify what it is that caused the punishment.
You think it's untrue, go make a new account, and then ask any of the people in normals if they're new players. 80% will tell you they're smurfs because they're accounts have been banned for 2 weeks. You don't have to believe me, just go look for yourself. Oh and I'd also like to reply to your chat logs request. Chat logs are fundamentally 1 sided in this game, they only show what YOU said, not what the team was saying while you said it. Which is kind of like if you had a trial and instead of hearing the defense and the prosecution you only heard the prosecution followed by an immediate judgement.
Show more

Vilifier

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion