: I like all of those champions now and hated them before so I guess that goes to show you how opinions works. Except Nunu he was always my boi
they're not the same champion there's no point in destroying something good when you can just add it in anyways they don't need to be reworks, just different champions every one of those champions has been more limited to their main role and it's now harder to try something different with them
: The real reason new Kayle dissapoints me: Splash conversation
they are ruining champs not fixing them Evelynn rework sucked, no one plays her Aatrox rework sucked, no one plays him Galio rework didn't suck, but is a completely different champion ENTIRELY, and is worse than the real Galio Nunu rework did NOTHING but make his options less, he's now a tank you can't go ap as easily you can't go attack speed anymore you can't supp as easily he no longer has a hard hitting poke (snowball) he can't go ad as easily its just a nerf and reason to sale more skins
gerbe (NA)
: it doesn’t matter if anyone didn’t ask for it or not. kayle’s kit/lore/model is outdated af and it’s evident in her playrate, gameplay, looks, and impact in the lore. they then decided to do a double rework because morgana is kayle’s twin sister and they’re a package.
> [{quoted}](name=imgrabe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O61NHhLf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T06:12:04.475+0000) > > it doesn’t matter if anyone didn’t ask for it or not. kayle’s kit/lore/model is outdated af and it’s evident in her playrate, gameplay, looks, and impact in the lore. they then decided to do a double rework because morgana is kayle’s twin sister and they’re a package. a visual / lore look does not require a gameplay rework, even if kayle were to be reworked for some reason, which she didn't need as her kit is and soon "was" unique to her alone and was extremely balanced -it would not require Morgana to be reworked regardless of her relation to Kayle, Nasus is Renektons brother and rival just like Kayle and Morgana, he was not reworked thankfully when they reworked Renekton and please, give me a break with outdated lore, it's been what 10 years? they are going NOWHERE with their lore, nothing significant is going to happen, no side is going to win or lose permanently, nothing of MAJOR SIGNIFICANCE can possibly happen when all Riot is trying to do is maximize how long they can keep League going over how good they can make the actual game and lore
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FHqzr9TZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-16T03:40:04.909+0000) > > its probably to keep people from having fun- I mean "trolling" and going Nautilus, Kog Maw, or Amumu jg > ya know champs who need every advantage they can get early on I dont think so Riot is always saying they want the jungle to be diverse. but always make changes that kill an entire class of champion. tanks and assassin are dead in the jungle right now so they buffing a lot of tanks in 9-2. this change will only kill them more. I was a noc main
what Riot says =/= what Riot does these are the people who are selling emojis for 4$ and reworking champions just to get skin sales
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=oBkT1OZO,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-16T03:21:45.787+0000) > > It's rather insulting to have Riot homage one of the best films of all time, The Good the Bad and the Ugly. > > In the same way a fortnite Youtuber does a lets play of a game like Dark Souls, or someone like Pitbull, or Justin Timberlake doing a "cover" of a good song. Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
not really, people latching onto much better things without caring at all about just wanting the "name" and none of the value, is really just hard to watch it's just leeching off much better ideas this case however is minor, which is why I mentioned it in an offhand comment on a video game forum but another thing is it's sad.... to see how people respond to such minor offhand comments, not like I expected anything good from the people who roam these forums it seems you have to post the most mind numbingly inoffensive garbage to not be assaulted by children, and adults who have never better to do then explain how terrible a person is because they aren't politically correct that's just my opinion though right? there are no facts in this world right? I hope not, people seem to hate facts
Rioter Comments
: Need help getting back into a champion
if you're asking what to build with him, they destroyed any chances at ad or tank ekko, so now you can only really do ap ekko in which case he is a burst champion and that's it, no poke, no sustain, just a all in or nothing typical mage but get this {{item:3100}} and you should be fine
: RIot will never learn (New jungle Changes suck)
its probably to keep people from having fun- I mean "trolling" and going Nautilus, Kog Maw, or Amumu jg ya know champs who need every advantage they can get early on
Fobu (NA)
: Yasuo worth picking up for ADC?
yasuo is yasuo, he does damage if you try or don't try
: galio nerf in patch 9.2
you joking? they already nearly ruined his ap ability with the stupid rework and now you don't want to have anybody being able to do ap galio at all?
: Not to say it's a lot, but I've spent over $500 USD on just skins over the years. I don't think I'll be spending any more money with Riot. This is ridiculous.
well it's far too late to say that, they don't care once they've got your money :/ not to be rude but if you've spent that much you've essentially purchased 8+ full price games or, 25 good indie games
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 1/3 - 1/9
It's rather insulting to have Riot homage one of the best films of all time, The Good the Bad and the Ugly. In the same way a fortnite Youtuber does a lets play of a game like Dark Souls, or someone like Pitbull, or Justin Timberlake doing a "cover" of a good song.
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
"We've got to have money!" "But how?" "Sell more skins!" "But how?" "Rework champions!" "Done that." "Give players 'discounts'." "Done that." "More Ahri and Female skins?" "Again?" "Hm." "Maybe we can just give some new skins to-" "I GOT IT!" "..." "We'll sell a new series of skins! EXCLUSIVE skins that can cost double, no triple, the ordinary amount that you can only get by purchasing our expensive loot cra- I mean micro tran- treasure chests of joy! We'll call them.... Prestige skins!!" *boardroom clap like mad men* prestige- "respect and/or admiration for someone based on their achievements" Edit: some people have seem to did the math and estimate a prestige skin to actually be over 18x the cost of a regular skin
xBushx (NA)
: 6/10 shitpost!
but it's not, it's criticism in the form of a joke one that all the children and braindead adults who play league of legends will spit on and "shame" because it questions the perfection of their god, Riot
SSmotzer (NA)
: The problem was the art team behind the original Aatrox wasn't entirely synced up with the lore team. So he ended up being something that does not mesh well with where Darkin ended up. Riot did make a terrible mistake, and they admitted it, but the mistake was releasing the original Aatrox. Original Aatrox had quite possible the worst gameplay out of any champion in the history of LoL. His only gameplay decision was to attack, either kill them before they can kill you or attack enough to sustain any damage they can do to you. And if you can't kill them or their damage can outmatch your sustain, then you just lose, and no amount of skill will change that.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12g17rzm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-09T16:21:33.155+0000) > > The problem was the art team behind the original Aatrox wasn't entirely synced up with the lore team. So he ended up being something that does not mesh well with where Darkin ended up. > > Riot did make a terrible mistake, and they admitted it, but the mistake was releasing the original Aatrox. > > Original Aatrox had quite possible the worst gameplay out of any champion in the history of LoL. His only gameplay decision was to attack, either kill them before they can kill you or attack enough to sustain any damage they can do to you. And if you can't kill them or their damage can outmatch your sustain, then you just lose, and no amount of skill will change that. Got to mastery 6 on original Aatrox, (didn't purchase the 6) won on average over half the games I played as him, support jungle adc top or mid I could go anywhere and still do decent, THIS THING, which is not aatrox, it is a different champion that has a hideous fan design of Aatrox has no Q to escape over walls or dive in over walls, which means a worse engage, no long range slow for kiting or poking in lane just some absolutely pathetic dash that gives you more damage?!!!!?!!?!? talk about uncreative, and he doesn't have a very complex ability that gives you the choice of sustain or damage they somehow made him less complex and more pathetic than his original state
Rioter Comments
: Please revert Aatrox and just make a new champion
Riot has turned league into a money machine for the clueless morons who will accept anything People actually think league is a sport..... its just despicable I have no doubt every single champion will be reworked multiple times
: STOP. MAKING. NEW. CHAMPIONS.
many people don't understand the phrase "every dog has his day" no one's taught the people who play this game, or Riot especially, that something will eventually die Nasus will be reworked Braum will be reworked Teemo will be reworked Garen, Darius, Lux, Amumu, Gangplank and Ryze again, Kled, Illaoi and given enough time, most likely every champion a new champion on average is a month or so, meaning 8 champions a year, if this goes on as long as the developers live that means probably a total of around 400 or so champions by that point no idea, champion, or gamemode they could have possibly made will be unique League will die out, as all things do eventually, and will be remembered as probably a long running show... everyone enjoyed it when it started, now it's just an old tired, sad dog Riot has simply decided to put all their eggs in one basket
: No he probably isn't an Aatrox main. Cause I am one and I'm F-ing PUMPED for this rework! I love the new voice personally,and his Q, while similar to Riven's yes, is unique as you have to hit at a certain set distance instead of just auto attacking. Also the new passive looks interesting, and im so glad that he is finally getting a better movement ability other than that ground slam he used to have.
so he cares so much about old Aatrox because he doesn't play him? if that were true then he'd be making this because Riot is destroying all the things people liked about a champion which means hes trying to keep Riot from ruining what others like meaning he is being extremely kind and caring or he does main Aatrox which is why doesn't want him reworked new Aatrox is horrid, and has nothing that made old Aatrox what he was save for a worse version of how he looked you are not an Aatrox main anymore, because this new champion is not Aatrox even if you were for some reason interested in the lore, they changed that too a person who truly mains a champion would hate to see their main be DESTROYED and replaced by something with "fancy skillshots, shiny!"
: Completely removing the work of someone who's passed away is a dick move though. And I fail to see what "family" has to do with any of this?
it's a joke, family has nothing to do with this and a joke should never be explained, so I won't :P
Rioter Comments
: Aatrox is the worst Rework of all time
just as bad as Galio's rework 2 special unique fun champions, given fancy stupid skillshots that aren't as good as the original
: Please don't release Aatrox rework.
don't you see? Riot is taking the hard work and design others have poured hours into... and making it … better that's why they recast the voice actor for Nasus once the old one died because ……………. it's about family
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5aY7NvEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T17:22:05.127+0000) > > yes, we need to rely on those 4$ stickers to chat like millennials or elderly women who use them to convey emotion because words are too sophisticated-> :D <- > > > I highly "approve" your idea > > (s1w2a3p4t5h6e7w8o9r0d*s:D) > > but I highly "disapprove" your point If my examples are offensive, I'm sorry. My intent is not to get downvotes because people think I'm hating on their right to be individuals. That's not the case (idc Varus is gay, etc) But the agenda is wrong I agree with your chat point, but chances are the "toxic player" is probably NOT gonna make play calls in chat. Those types are more likely to just spam questions on top of your corpse XD and the lack of communication is increasing because of the risk of having your chat misconstrued and then you get reported. IE I lost one account for calling out someone being racist. I didnt use any racist comments myself, but was "banned" for pointing out another player was racist (no exaggeration. I said "racist" and got banned)
people are yolks and their "opinions" eggshells, gently remove the yolk from the eggshell and then smash the eggshell to pieces don't be a coward, League is full of vile people, you can call them out on it :p if a thread gets downvotes on these forums, chances are it's the truth
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvAvF6Ow,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T16:37:32.454+0000) > > They don't care I'm sure > after all they screwed over Galio giving him such lines as > "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick butt" > completely unoriginal, talentless, uninspired, not funny in any way whatsoever > > Nunu needs a rework, but I'm sure they'll change his classic lines as well > because if it's old there's no way it can be good right? > > Aatrox didn't even need a rework at all > they just wanted to make more money off him WOOO LCS AMIRITE GUYS /s
: Some of Aatrox's new tooltips disturbingly lack any detail.
oh silly you're looking too deeply into this, they just wanted to sell more Aatrox skins.....
: My Biggest Problem With This Community.
When you don't have critics, nothing stops you from doing whatever you want without care or double checking kinda like George Lucas and the Star Wars prequels, which I appreciate as much as League of Legends because they're both projects of "passion" not made to sell toys or skins not made to sell t shirts not made to sell out to minorities …. (wait, that's just George...) but they are both made to be... enjoyed which is why despite all the flaws of both I still love them equally
Stacona (NA)
: Daisy, the Embodiment of Joy
This is highly immature, poorly thought out, and has no "coolness" factor Daisy fits well with the rest of Leagues champions, especially Ivern :D *CLAPS* great to see people still trying to make new ideas :D I salute you
: The absolute worst thing about Riot is the minority they're listening to
yes, we need to rely on those 4$ stickers to chat like millennials or elderly women who use them to convey emotion because words are too sophisticated-> :D <- I highly "approve" your idea (s1w2a3p4t5h6e7w8o9r0d*s:D) but I highly "disapprove" your point
: Nu-trox's personality should've just been Darkin #4
but now they can sell more Aatrox skins.....
: So the community as a whole agrees the game has too much dmg. Riot's response...Nerf shields and sup
now now, be nice to the Fortnite players they're just as soft and small as their healthbar while their egos and pride are as high as their sniper rifle damage :D
Rioter Comments
DeusVult (NA)
: Aatrox's new VO could have been an opportunity to bring in a character with fewer lines.
They don't care I'm sure after all they screwed over Galio giving him such lines as "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick butt" completely unoriginal, talentless, uninspired, not funny in any way whatsoever Nunu needs a rework, but I'm sure they'll change his classic lines as well because if it's old there's no way it can be good right? Aatrox didn't even need a rework at all they just wanted to make more money off him
: I'm sure it came down to money, which I understand. I mean, the initial Orange Essence was pretty nuts, it felt like I got a skin every 3 weeks. It definitely got gimped after they nerfed the exchange rates, but I can't say I blame them
> [{quoted}](name=DollaMenunaire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1gK253HW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-26T19:33:22.998+0000) > > I&#x27;m sure it came down to money, which I understand. I mean, the initial Orange Essence was pretty nuts, it felt like I got a skin every 3 weeks. > > It definitely got gimped after they nerfed the exchange rates, but I can&#x27;t say I blame them well nerfing it is one thing but why does one need _6_ Ultimate Skin Shards Just to get _1_ . - . it just feels wrong
Rioter Comments
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=h8Al5O25,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-16T00:29:14.035+0000) > > whats wrong with the old one? I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it. Don't you know that Varus is getting a splash update?
don't you understand I'm implying he doesn't need one?
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: The Development Process of the new Varus Splash
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p39AE7Ae,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T20:55:40.995+0000) > > .... > 1 champion shard at most is 1260 > did you not read what I said? > I did the math in the post... > > but to reiterate: > > at most you get 1260 per level, as that is per max shard > to upgrade to 6 it costs 3250, > that is around 3 levels, > for 7 it costs 3900, > that&#x27;s 4 levels, > combined it takes at least 7 whole levels to get a full champion upgrade, costing more than the actual champion > and that&#x27;s if youre lucky with rng you just have to get the shard for the champion you want to upgrade. lets say you wanted to upgrade teemo. You've got your 2 mastery 6 tokens but it cost 3250 BE. So you open a champion capsule and get a teemo shard (rng) you can now substitute that teemo shard for the 3250 BE.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p39AE7Ae,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T22:44:22.370+0000) > > you just have to get the shard for the champion you want to upgrade. > > lets say you wanted to upgrade teemo. You&#x27;ve got your 2 mastery 6 tokens but it cost 3250 BE. So you open a champion capsule and get a teemo shard (rng) you can now substitute that teemo shard for the 3250 BE. the chances of that are 1/100+ and increase with every champion that comes out League of Legends is a MOBA not a MMO RPG FARMING SIMULATOR WITH RNG also... doing that also prevents you from earning the much needed ip on the champs you do get shards for
: > [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p39AE7Ae,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-15T19:57:36.023+0000) > > would appreciate if Riot would respond to why champion upgrades cost so much > is it so people buy those experience boosters? it's because you get a shit ton of champion shards to negate that cost completely. 1 champion shard completely invalides the 3k blue essence cost.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p39AE7Ae,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T20:02:32.735+0000) > > it&#x27;s because you get a shit ton of champion shards to negate that cost completely. 1 champion shard completely invalides the 3k blue essence cost. .... 1 champion shard at most is 1260 did you not read what I said? I did the math in the post... but to reiterate: at most you get 1260 per level, as that is per max shard to upgrade to 6 it costs 3250, that is around 3 levels, for 7 it costs 3900, that's 4 levels, combined it takes at least 7 whole levels to get a full champion upgrade, costing more than the actual champion and that's if youre lucky with rng
: Rune Pages and Champion upgrades cost too much... and orange essence
would appreciate if Riot would respond to why champion upgrades cost so much is it so people buy those experience boosters?
: Wendigo Champion (v3)
Durzaka (NA)
: Yes actually. Balancing around people who actually put effort into the game is the correct thing to do. Balance around people who stick their thumb up their ass while playing just ruins the game.
so you're saying everyone who doesn't have a high elo or doesn't play ranked is both stupid and horrible at the game? "not everyone" that's what you implied, that or a majority which is still just as degrading and rude to most people "yes" in that case you are truly a horrible person and are not worth the time to respond to Edit for your response: Or what it really was, another insult to low elo players calling them stupid.
Rioter Comments
Durzaka (NA)
: He does not have sub-40 win rate. He has 48% win rate in plat+ right now. Not great, but by no means shit. Meanwhile, Graves, Fiddle, and Gragas are chilling at 44% win rate.
oh so balance a game around the very most try hard "pro" scum who think theyre better than everyone else because they win a lot of video gameS?
: The bottomline of this is that Riot needs to take a good look at the power discrepancy between the melee and ranged champions with ranged champions being always in favor no matter what happens. I wish Riot would actually do something to help out all the bruisers, and that includes people like Yi & Yasuo.
WizZarD (EUNE)
: New Reworked Swain Looks Terrifying - Swain Champion Update
Swain Ryze Taric Galio Aatrox Ryze Poppy Sion Evelynn all reworked before Nunu... Swain Galio Aatrox and Evelynn didn't even need reworks
: I Would Like To Call Bullshit On Blue Essence Gained Per Level-Up Being "Faster Than The Old System"
also, vvvvv experience required increases per level, but do you get more xp? if so why does the experience required increase? meaning blue essence slowly gets harder to get the more you play MEANING THE MORE DEDICATED YOU ARE TO THE GAME THE MORE IT PUNISHES YOU?!!? also you don't get more orange essence either it feels impossible to earn now . - . like 364 orange essence for a legendary skin ....
: Wasn’t saying Galio was deep. I was saying this is a situation where many people are gonna disagree on his new character.
I would hope so, they butchered him his ult was fun as well :c
: His main point isn't that Shaco's kit is dated. His main point is that Shaco is a good candidate to get an *adaptive* change first!
I'm talking about how he doesn't need a rework .... its a comment on Riot not the thread
Show more

VivaLaKitten

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion