GripaAviara (EUNE)
: It's frustrating, not many have time to play 1k games
Except you shouldn't complain about being stuck in a league when you haven't even played enough games in one role to finish your placements. 8 games is a nonexistent sample size.
: I am officially uninstalling this game, because I am a diamond player who can't escape Bronze.
The fuck? Why are you complaining about not being able to escape Bronze when you don't even have enough games in one role to complete your placement matches. Play another fifty games or so then come and post if you're still in Bronze.
: 2018 Lore Party Thread! Free-For-All Time
My favourite story was "Where Icathia Once Stood". It was just a rush pretty much all throughout
EdwardrV (NA)
: It has gotten to where I am literally the only Gold player in my games now, the rest are all Plats
Happening to me too. I'm a Gold V player :l I've seen more plats in the past day of preseason than I have in my entire time playing this game.
: Stan Lee just died at age 95
Welp. You know what they say. Legends never die. F
: This is what happens when you get woke, you go broke. Simple solution, stop hiring triggered entitled people who cant take a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Jayce ADC,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h6AVXeQr,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-11-07T17:09:15.995+0000) > > This is what happens when you get woke, you go broke. Simple solution, stop hiring triggered entitled people who cant take a joke. Oh. So being fucking drugged then raped is a joke is it? Nice to know, I'll be sure to try it out next April Fools, I bet my friends will be so amused.
: > [{quoted}](name=2ChimesBard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cG73k0eG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-08T06:07:55.881+0000) > > I never had anyone boost my account. I have been slowly grinding out rank and finally made gold this season after years of being stuck in bronze/silver after trying to be better. Then right after making it. I got this mmr boosting ban. I have no idea why I got selected with it. I've had lots of duo partners and friends I've played with over the season, but that's in the limit of duo queuing if that's the reasoning. None of the people I regularly duo with got hit with a ban. Just me. > At the end of it all, it's just a game and I have next year. But way to make my entire climb feel worthless, and all the games I had to play to get there. After getting into high silver each year then placed into b5 no matter how good my placements were each season. > I guess I'll just climb again. I enjoy the game. > What an awful way to sour my experience of it though. > I put in a support ticket and all I got was, yeah we detected someone artificially boosting your account. I have no way to prove I wasn't, and I have no idea how they decided to qualify me as someone who did but I just climbed up. Playing solo. Duo with friends. I have a consistently even winrate. I have 50% or higher on my top five played champions. I > As a support main, and having finally made it. After games of consistently winning/smashing lane, and just being lucky enough that my team doesn't make a win impossible. Being accused of being boosted is insulting even. > Sigh. > Long rant. This season. 280W. 251L. My climb has been gradual. I get win streaks here and there, I'm pretty anyone who climbs successfully does. I have losing streaks just as much. I get stuck winning one, losing one repeatedly for long periods. It's just confusing to me to even understand what in the world this is. > I've been a long time fan of the game, all the way back to season 4 now, and now I get stuck with this. > What in the world riot. You got helped out of bronze by a jungle main. If you're going to give me a sob story, don't be a support main who magically has hilariously high KDA games on junglers you've never played before and then go back to being a Bard OTP. Anyone who actually wanted to climb would continue playing those champs, not just drop them immediately after.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: **"Win the lane **Winning the lane is the most important aspect of the game if you want to get out of bronze. WHY? Because this will be the thing which will determine how the rest of the game goes. The laneing phase doesn’t always determine how the game goes, but… …I would say 95% of the time it does. If you were only allowed to take one thing from this guide it would be knowing how to win the lane. **Farm like a perfectionist **You need to have a really good farm rate compared to your enemy. I’m talking about that minion gold or CS as it’s commonly known as. So how do you farm? It’s actually very straightforward… you need to last hit. It sounds simple and it is simple. HOWEVER… There’s a lot more to it than the last hitting. What I mean by this is there are a lot of variables that can determine if you last hit or not. First of all, you can’t just come at a minion with full health and expect to kill it with one hit. You need to wait for your minions to deal the majority of the damage and then hit it. This is the most effective way to last hit. Let your minions do the damage and you can pay attention to what the enemy champion is doing. When you see that minion on really low health… hit that baby! PRO TIP: Use your special abilities to secure minion kills. **Freeze the lane correctly **What is freezing the lane? Freezing the lane is simply dictating where the minion fight takes place. The freeze can take place next to your turret, in the middle of the lane or next to the enemy’s turret. Why is freezing the lane important? Freezing the lane is important because it allows you to dictate the pace of the lane. It can make the enemy laner overextend which makes him more prone to ganks. Allows you to be much safer from ganks Also, it allows you to deny your enemy farm which will hinder their gold. JUICY TIPS: If you’re a lot stronger than the enemy laner, you can run next to them to stop them from hitting your minions and getting gold. The enemy laner is also looking to one hit minions. So when you find your minion on very low health, see what the enemy laner is doing. So how do I freeze the lane? Freezing the lane is actually very simple. Dealing more damage to the enemy than they’re doing to you will allow you to push your minions forward. Allowing your minions to be killed will push you back further to your turret. KEEP IN MIND: If the enemy’s minion wave is gigantic and you have no minions to take the damage… …you’ll take the damage if you’re trying to push the wave. So make sure you back off or able to take the damage. **How do I make my freeze last longer? ** To maintain your freeze longer, you must balance both sides. If your minion wave is dealing more damage, make sure you only get last hits on minions. If the enemy wave is doing more damage, then make sure you thin out the wave to reduce the damage done to your minions. Make sure you’re picking the right freeze. If you’re constantly getting ganked, behind on CS, kills or predict the enemy will gank you… …make sure you freeze the lane next to your turret. If you jungler is about to gank your lane, this is also a good reason to let the enemy wave push towards you. Making your opponent overextend and giving you more time to kill them. Fight in your minion wave and not theirs When you first hop into your lane, you will be at very low XP levels, little to no items and very weak early game. This is perfectly normal. When you want to get a kill or you’re forced by fight the enemy laner to fight, here’s what’s going to heavily impact your fight… …minions. It blows my mind how very few people pay attention to this. Minions will be dealing a crap ton of damage early on. If you get ganked by the enemy jungler and are forced into a 2 VS 1 battle… …you can win it with the help of your minions. That’s how much of an important roll minions will play. When you’re about to dive in and attack your enemy, make sure you can tank the minions and secure the kill without dying. You can also use this tactic if the enemy laner attacks you. Run to your minion wave and fight there. This will dramatically increase your odds of winning. Using your minions is a very simple tactic to secure kills or run safely away. This tactic is very underused in bronze and no one pays attention to it. So make sure you’re doing it. **Be incredible at one champion **It’s critical that you pick one champion and master them. WHY? Because it’s going to make your life so much easier. If you’re constantly picking completely different champions each game, you’re going to be mediocre at best with them. HOWEVER: If you pick one champion and keep playing them, you’ll find you know the ins and outs of them. You’ll understand what that champion is good at and bad at. You’ll be able to understand which and what kind of champs they’re not very good playing against. For example, if you pick Vladimir as a champ, he’s weak against Darious because Vladimir needs health to use his spells and Darious deals a lot of bleed damage. With these two factors, the odds are heavily stacked against you. Which champion do I pick? It’s actually simpler than you think. First of all, don’t pick champions that have in-depth, complicated playing mechanics like Lee Sin. When I see a Bronze pick Lee Sin, I cringe so hard because I know there’s a very high chance they’re gonna get whooped. I remember when me and my buddy were in bronze and he picked Lee Sin every damn game. And guess what happened? He fed like crazy! So don’t pick these types of champions like Lee Sin, Zed, Yasuou, Azir, and you get the picture. Just because your favorite streamer or pro player play them, doesn’t mean you should. Sure, some of these more complicated champs may do well in some games, but for the most part… …they’ll be mediocre in low elow and you’ll probably end up feeding. What kind of player are you? (Picking your lane) You should also consider what kind of player you are. This will help choose which lane you should be in. Do you like to go all in with crazy attack damage? Then you can go in any lane except for support. Do you thoroughly enjoy helping your teammates and getting them fed? Then support may be your best option. So decide what you enjoy doing first and then pick your champion. **Learn other champions" ** READ MORE/SOURCE: [https://techanimate.com/how-to-get-out-of-bronze/](https://techanimate.com/how-to-get-out-of-bronze/)
I'm already out of Bronze. Been so for the entire season. Thanks for the tips though. Now time to find a way outta silver.....
: Let's all pray and hope that Fnatic will win the world championship and lift the Summoner cup
Voldymort (EUNE)
: it's time's like these when i wonder wether the voice chat is on record too...
We were using discord so no. I wish I had recorded it though.....
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: Just had the pleasure of playing with an Inting Sion
I bumped into one as well. I don't think he knew exactly how the strategy worked, as he only took down one tower the entire game...... despite having 15+ deaths...... He also never built titanic. So does what he was doing even count as inting Sion?
: Your current summoner level is now your new main
{{champion:80}} Sorry bout the necro revive
: This game is fun AF. If you disagree, then don't play it. It's not like you paid for the game. Go play WoW or Dota 2 or CoD or something. People love crying about everything in this board :D
Actually, while League does not have an initial price, I'm willing to bet at least 90% of the people above level 30 have spent 20 or more bucks on this game. And even if they haven't they've still probably put in tens to hundreds of hours. Due to this you can't simply say "just go to a different game". Most of us are too invested to turn our back on League even if the current state isn't too great.
mack9112 (NA)
: Was the streamer that provoked uzi punished?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-10-08T12:20:49.519+0000) > > Was the streamer that provoked uzi punished? I don't believe so
: In the recent Competitive Ruling, why in the world is Uzi not suspended for what he did?
Kinda split on this cause Uzi wasn't the aggressor in this whole inting fiasco. It was a random Korean streamer who insulted Uzi then sicced their entire fanbase onto him, all because the streamer got pissed at Uzi for asking for a gank So yeah. Should Uzi have lost his composure? Definitely Not Should he have been given a harsher punishment? Probably But I can still sympathize with his motivations. On a side note I'm pretty sure that streamer was never punished......
Drugoth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=at08Tvre,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-07T23:53:44.965+0000) > > Who said he was fired? > > He no longer works for Riot. That doesn't mean he was fired. He very well could've left because you were all attacking him stupidly and for no reason. I see you're enjoying not being a mod anymore, welcome to the freedom, and downvotes! (Not like you weren't capable of farming those as a mod either :P)
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=at08Tvre,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2018-09-08T01:02:46.659+0000) > > I see you're enjoying not being a mod anymore, welcome to the freedom, and downvotes! (Not like you weren't capable of farming those as a mod either :P) {{summoner:14}}
: When you're trapped inside Veigar's E...
{{champion:238}} Omae wa mou shindeiru
Rioter Comments
: I mean I've half quit because they nerfed my champions out if existence. The game is also just not fun. It feels awful to play and even winning isn't very satisfying anymore
Yeah. I tried to deal with this patch and continue playing my mains, which are all in bad spots, but no luck. I've dropped two, nearly three tiers since 8.11 came out :(
: ...like, the size of Windwall?
No I mean the amount of damage the windwall can block.
: Experiment: Community Patch Notes
{{champion:157}} : Throw his passive onto his ultimate and change it so it shields for 50/150/250 + 10/11/12% max HP. Windwall now has health scaling with his max HP.
: It looks like the only time she killed you was at 24 minutes and she had already completed Bork and RFC while you had Tabi, Cinderhulk, Thornmail, and a Chain Vest. That is far from 700 armor and a Vayne with Bork and RFC is easily enough to kill a Rammus like that.
Ok, my bad. I was fighting Vayne who was melting me. I tried running away but got skillshot by Karma Q and died. Vayne did 99% of the damage in that kill though, with Karma just ksing her.
: - It's a Vayne. She already deals with tanks by just being Vayne. - She bought even more anti-tank items. - Given she had Whisper and IE, I imagine she was on 3 or more items. - Judging by the claim of you being "melted", I imagine you didn't have much back-up. *There are many variables that go into how much damage you take, and how much damage others deal.* Having a tank doesn't mean you play like an idiot and get rewarded, but it does mean you can work the game's tempo to your favor better than if you didn't have a tank.
She had only those two as anti tank items. Yes I did not have backup but that does not change the fact that a 700 armor Rammus can get straight melted by a non full build Vayne with only 2 anti tank items. I charged in alone to zone the Vayne from her team because I believed doing so was our best chance of winning the fight.
: Riot has spent all season gradually reducing damage
Except we get melted anyway In my most recent Rammus game, in one of the last team fights, the enemy Vayne got badly separated from her team (between mid and top inhib turret while her team was fighting between mid and bot inhib turrets). I engaged onto her and got straight melted. 3400 damage onto a 700 armor Rammus in under 6 seconds..... This Vayne was 5/8/6 and wasn't doing too hot. She had only a last whisper and an infinity edge in way of armor penetration, yet still melted a 700 armor Rammus. Playing tanks does not help.
Jamaree (NA)
: Remember the tank meta a season ago, where games were drawn out as fuck, tanks were the outright best class in the game and killing them was nigh impossible when they got going?
I personally liked the cinderhulk tank meta. At least better then this assassin meta.
koshkyra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VMxqvTPb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-30T17:29:59.561+0000) > > Veigar main here. > > Our cc actually does not counter assassins that well since most assassins have a way through it. > > Our weak early game doesn't help either. > > Fizz jumps through it and proceeds to murder you. > > Talon turns invis and you now have to guess where he is and throw down the cage in the 0.5 second window before he leaps onto you and sends you back to fountain. > > Zed has his shadow. So he can just shadow out and then ult you into oblivion. > > Katarina can shunpo outta there. Then proceed to ult you in the face. > > Le Blanc says fuck you and just w's outta your cage. > > Akali just shrouds then proceeds to hop onto you and commit murder. > > And Ekko? He doesn't give a shit about your CC. He's diving you anyway. Veigars "weak early game" is gone when he hits level 3 and its either "die or flash" when he cages you and his jungler comes. Fizz i cannot defend, you are correct. Talon has no way of going through the cage so i have no idea what you're trying to say. Just put the cage on yourself and wallah you survive. Zed i cant defend. If Katarina just shunpo'd out of the cage then she cannot "proceed to ult you in the face", that makes no sense. LeBlanc has no way of getting out of the cage, neither her W or RW can escape the cage. You literally just cage her, then mash your face on the keyboard at her and she dies because she cannot do anything against you. Akali cannot bypass the cage if she just used her shroud to get out of it so you just have to stand inside of it and laugh while she cant do shit against you. With Ekko, you didnt even provide an argument, you just said "lol nah". Ekko has no way of attacking you through your cc unless he ults inside, which you can just **not stand inside of his clone** and he has no way of reaching you.
My post was made with the presumption that my opponent knows to avoid the edges of Veigar's cage. Veigar is like a promoted Caster minion until level 6 and even then he still does minimal damage without ult. Caging Talon's at close range is hard since the guy most likely has enough time to leap onto you before your cage activates. I coulda phrased that better. What I mean is Katarina shunpos out of the cage. Shunpos again to a minion. Then onto me before ulting in my face and blowing me up since Zhonya's/Stopwatch is not always off cooldown. Le Blanc. Most le blanc's I've met just dash outta the cage before it closes then proceeds to murder me. Akali. Except the cage doesn't last too long. So I have a few seconds to try and skillshot an invisible opponent before she jumps onto me and murders me. Ekko. He dances around in the cage before running out then murdering me. If I did put enough distance then he just waits for a few seconds for his cooldowns and engages before my cage comes back on. So I have to choose between getting completely zoned or dying/getting chunked.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VMxqvTPb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-30T17:29:59.561+0000) > > Veigar main here. > > Our cc actually does not counter assassins that well since most assassins have a way through it. > > Our weak early game doesn't help either. > > Fizz jumps through it and proceeds to murder you. > > Talon turns invis and you now have to guess where he is and throw down the cage in the 0.5 second window before he leaps onto you and sends you back to fountain. > > Zed has his shadow. So he can just shadow out and then ult you into oblivion. > > Katarina can shunpo outta there. Then proceed to ult you in the face. > > Le Blanc says fuck you and just w's outta your cage. > > Akali just shrouds then proceeds to hop onto you and commit murder. > > And Ekko? He doesn't give a shit about your CC. He's diving you anyway. LeBlanc can't w out of Veigar's cc, as her w is a dash and they made it where dashes can't go through the wall. The only part that's a blink is her return on w.
Huh. Guess I noticed her wrong in game. She probably flashed my wall then instantly murdered me with w combo. My bad.
: Climbing on a mage right now is like trying to rank up from cashier to CEO at Walmart...
Veigar main here. Our cc actually does not counter assassins that well since most assassins have a way through it. Our weak early game doesn't help either. Fizz jumps through it and proceeds to murder you. Talon turns invis and you now have to guess where he is and throw down the cage in the 0.5 second window before he leaps onto you and sends you back to fountain. Zed has his shadow. So he can just shadow out and then ult you into oblivion. Katarina can shunpo outta there. Then proceed to ult you in the face. Le Blanc says fuck you and just w's outta your cage. Akali just shrouds then proceeds to hop onto you and commit murder. And Ekko? He doesn't give a shit about your CC. He's diving you anyway.
: no. Scarra is the SAME GUY, that like a few days ago did a video where he said: the new runes broke the game because they gave more damage to the game. Failing to recognize that we had BOTH RUNES AND MASTERIES TO GIVE US EXTRA DAMAGE BEFORE THE NEW RUNES!!!!! He said "electrocute gave a lot of extra damage", like wtf, hello thunderlords? Scarra IS NOT THE VOICE YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING!!!!! HIS MEMORY IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAN THAT OF A GOLD FISH!!! Think for yourselves, don't follow Scara, thx. Riot sucks as communication with the playerbase, I'll give you that. And their PR staff literally sucks. I get the devs would be a bunch of nerds and suck at communication. That's what the PR department should "fix". But the game balance is not much worse than it "used" to be. HELLO LEAGUE OF THUNDERLORDS!!!!! Hello Juggernaut meta, hello shitty tank meta (this doesn't mean that tanks survive in late game, this means tanks would have the base damages of bruisers and fighters in the early game and obviously outscale them by end game), hello obvious adc fethish. But they are doing something in that direction, slowly as fuck, but they are. And this comes from someone that uninstalled the game this year. This comes from someone that even tho played the game for like 4-5 years, hated it. But also from someone that doesn't follow like a sheep on the mob mentality. Despite being a sheep, #irony of the chinese calendar
Cept the old masteries & runes did no where as much damage as the new runes.
: Getting into a lobby bug
happening to me and a bunch of people on my friends list too.
Rioter Comments
Ekitaih (NA)
: Dammit. I broke it again. Confound these hands that can only spell out banana when under pressure!
Counting from the new starting point, our story is Once upon a time exodia hue chivalry banana. I'm going to add the word Teemo So it's now Once upon a time exodia hue chivalry banana teemo Note: Shoot. Put this down as a direct reply instead of a comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c0002,timestamp=2018-05-11T19:29:48.897+0000) > > Mate, if you're implying I got boosted here, I didn't. I got over my shitty "my teammates are dragging me down mindset" and carried myself outta bronze by one tricking Veigar. If you'd care to look in my S7 champion records, you'd see. Still makes you a shitty silver player that complains about Yasuo. I thought yall stopped complaining in s6 when u realized that u suck
> [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c00020000,timestamp=2018-05-12T07:34:29.881+0000) > > Still makes you a shitty silver player that complains about Yasuo. I thought yall stopped complaining in s6 when u realized that u suck Hey. If you want to disagree with me that's fine. But at least make a reasonable counter argument instead of bringing my rank into play. For a higher elo and thus superior player in deciding game balance, it should be easy for to refute all my arguments with a well researched counter argument of your own right? Also the chap has a 30ish% ban rate in diamond+ so looks like the people who aren't shitty silver players like me also don't like playing against him.
: Whenever someone makes a thread about Yasuo im gonna paste their division and winratio OP: Silver 2 0 LP / 160W 136L Win Ratio 54% Also, you've been Bronze3 0 lp last season and now you've got 54% WR in silver 2. That$ $urely a huge improvement ! Good job ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
> [{quoted}](name=SkeltzAlukard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2018-05-10T20:09:46.928+0000) > > Whenever someone makes a thread about Yasuo im gonna paste their division and winratio > > OP: > Silver 2 > 0 LP / 160W 136L > Win Ratio 54% > > Also, you've been Bronze3 0 lp last season and now you've got 54% WR in silver 2. That$ $urely a huge improvement ! Good job ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) Mate, if you're implying I got boosted here, I didn't. I got over my shitty "my teammates are dragging me down mindset" and carried myself outta bronze by one tricking Veigar. If you'd care to look in my S7 champion records, you'd see.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Doctor Shaknight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=004a,timestamp=2018-05-11T16:24:24.412+0000) > > No it doesn’t because u are just a whore that thinks everything needs to be changed u seem like the person who would make a pve server on a game then kill everyone or the person who would pretend to have a cock to get girls because u think u are worth people time I bet ur parents abandoned you when u were little and raped u while shoving there tits in your mouth and having u shit on the cas it gave them pleasure. So if you think yasuo needs a nerf but remember that ur just niger who can’t get a girlfriend and will die alone and spend the rest of his life shoving his 1 inch dick into his mouth and ass If you are going to disagree with my points at least try to make a respectable argument about it, instead of sounding like a pubescent twelve year old whose trying to come up with a good insult but failing miserably.
: For some reason, despite being so good in early, mid and late game he still has negative win rate in anything gold or above. Fascinating isn't it? Quoting Apdo does not change that fact in any way whatsoever, in the end it is only his opinion while champion win rates are hard facts. Also, you seem to conveniently avoid to mention that he loses 50% crit amp on those 2 items which against squishies give much him less damage. Oh, by the way conqueror and IE don't stack additively. Mind you, cc and camping will work wonders on the guy by the way, he cannot avoid all cc with 1 windwall, you can cc him mid dash and if you get him behind he will snowball your team out of control. "No one likes playing against him". Because you say so? You know, some people might enjoy playing against him, I personally do. Before you say something along the lines of there being a lot of hate threads against Yasuo I will mention that firstly the boards are a very tiny minority of the playerbase and that complaining here in gameplay is much more abundant than other behaviours. Nobody will jump on the boards to say how they stomped a Yasuo to the ground, but they will come to complain that they got their ass handed to them. Making statements like that is only a sign of ignorance. Finally, not everyone who downvotes you do so because they are filthy Yasuo mains. Maybe if you make an unbiased and well researched post instead of venting here you might get upvoted instead, so try doing that. But on these boards well, don't know what I expected.
> [{quoted}](name=VICHEL CHAOS,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-10T11:23:54.338+0000) > > For some reason, despite being so good in early, mid and late game he still has negative win rate in anything gold or above. Fascinating isn't it? Quoting Apdo does not change that fact in any way whatsoever, in the end it is only his opinion while champion win rates are hard facts. > Also, you seem to conveniently avoid to mention that he loses 50% crit amp on those 2 items which against squishies give much him less damage. Oh, by the way conqueror and IE don't stack additively. Mind you, cc and camping will work wonders on the guy by the way, he cannot avoid all cc with 1 windwall, you can cc him mid dash and if you get him behind he will snowball your team out of control. > > "No one likes playing against him". Because you say so? You know, some people might enjoy playing against him, I personally do. Before you say something along the lines of there being a lot of hate threads against Yasuo I will mention that firstly the boards are a very tiny minority of the playerbase and that complaining here in gameplay is much more abundant than other behaviours. Nobody will jump on the boards to say how they stomped a Yasuo to the ground, but they will come to complain that they got their ass handed to them. Making statements like that is only a sign of ignorance. > > Finally, not everyone who downvotes you do so because they are filthy Yasuo mains. Maybe if you make an unbiased and well researched post instead of venting here you might get upvoted instead, so try doing that. But on these boards well, don't know what I expect Ive already removed the note on the new IE as I've been informed I have gotten by facts wrong. I believe most people do not like playing against him due to his high ban rate. Lastly, I am not suggesting that everyone who down votes me is a Yasuo main. That is simply a joke. Some people can have different thoughts and I'm OK with that. I understand some people might disagree with my arguments and think that Yasuo is in a fine spot.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vizulix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEbzELmq,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-05-10T16:53:17.691+0000) > > 33% ban rate in high diamond. It appears they don't like dealing with him either. > > Also I'm not complaining about his tornado, I think it's OK. I'm talking about how overloaded his kit has become and how he's a very strong champion in every single phase of the game. "high" diamond? how do you figure the "high" part out? And you have to take into account many people ban him so he does not end up in THEIR team. He is not very strong early by any stretch of the imagination, and he is garbage whole game vs any armor stacking champion or any bruiser and most control mages (control not burst) and he gets oneshot by adcs lategame anyway. He is terrible at 5v5 too. And whenever he uses a W he will 80% die in the lane because the jungler has so long to punish it. As an added negative to him, he can only be picked after you see the enemy's pick because even a braindead person can destroy yasuo if he just picks malphite or rammus or azir or viktor and so on. So the cases where he even has a chance to win are very very slim.
OK I was wrong about the high part since my brain derped when you said diamond+ and I read it as high diamond. But yeah a few people might ban him to stop their team mates from picking him but at best this'd account for maybe 1% of his ban rate since he's generally seen as a decent-op champion. Like people banning Yasuo to stop him from getting picked by their team mates does not seem like a widespread phenomenon. Yasuo is definitely very strong as a lane bully and is not countered by control mages because windwall and his e. He is not completely rendered irrelevant against armor stacking champions because of Conquerors 20% true damage and the armor shred from his ultimate. He does get killed in four seconds by the enemy adc, but thats how ADC's work in the late game. You have to kill the ADC before they can murder your entire team. Also, Yasuo is perfectly capable of one shorting the enemy adc too. Also, Yasuo will not get destroyed by the likes of Air and Viktor. I'd say he even counters them because of how quickly he bursts every squishy. Malphite might be a more difficult matchup but you still have a chance of winning thanks to conqueror. He's known as a snowball champion and definitely does not have a slim chance of winning lane.
: People say Zed is a high skill Champ.. No he fucking isn't, people say Casseopia is hard... No she fucking isn't. There different definitions of hard tbh, anyone can pick Yasuo up and get a few kills, while i won't use the 'try to do well with him in challenger' (Because thats bullshit) he is harder if people know how to play around him. Same goes for Zed and talon. If you play around Zed and Riven Cd's you will win, if you kite Cass's ULT you can usually just burst her (But idk much about Cass I've only played her a few times). If you stay away from your lane, Yasuo cannot keep up with you, If you CC like any other assassin, you can just burst them down, Unlike Zed and Talon however, Yasuo's dash HAS CONDITIONS, he can't leap over a wall or shadow to the other side of the map, (Jungle minions do allow him though however it does take SOME SKILL to do that). Also don't get knockup and Yasuo cannot let, although still thats not saying much~~ since you need skill to do that and game awareness to do that.~~ Anyway, as a Yasuo main I don't like saying he's over powered, he isn't, but he is pretty strong if he is up against the right champion and his snowball potential is pretty insane, the only thing that stops me from calling him broken is every other AD assassin champion in this game is just as broken. But he does have his counter picks non -the less. But before i start on my opinions on nerfing him or why he is 'overpowered' let me just say. IT FUCKING ANNOYS ME WHEN PEOPLE RUN FROM YASUO INTO A LANE, HE CAN DASH TO MINIONS DONT RUN TO A BUNCH OF MINIONs, DIE AND THEN GO 'OHHH YASUO OP NO SKILL DEGENERATE NERF PLS RIOT'. ~~Cough*~~ Anyway. My opinion on nerfing him (Hopefully he doesn't get nerfed but whatever), is remove his ultimate automatically moving you out of Tower range and lower his E damage scaling and his Ultimate Ad scaling (Its currently 150% of bonus ad Id make it 100%) . I don't think there is anything wrong with how fast his Tornado comes back up late game, in a team with no knockup and Yasuo being as squishy as he is he will get DECIMATED if he doesn't ULT at least 2-3 people at the start of a fight, otherwise you have to use your ultimate at the end of the team fight to risk not being annihilated by the other team focusing you. Yasuo does suffer from chronic 'everyonewillfuckingaimyouifyouplayYasuo' disorder so yah. Storm Razor on Yasuo will be pretty op thought, I won't lie, that item and Yasuo fit too well together, WAY TOO WELL. You mention how he is op with 2 items, IE is getting nerfed in terms of Yasuo, losing 50% Crit damage is insane, for 20% true damage? Yasuo would normally go after Squishy champions first to begin with, giving him true damage doesn't do much nor does it remove the 1.5k hit point shield the ADC Janna or Lulu will drop down. He is better against tanks though. I do believe PD needs a higher cost ( so does statikk shiv and rapid fire cannon IMO) because all the 30% Crit chance items give too much for 2.6k gold price tag. This may be raised because i don't want my main gutted, and I've generally tried to be as nice and constructive in this as I can so please don't flame the living shit out of me for being a Yasuo main.
It's fine you're one of the acceptable Yasuo mains :3
Saezio (EUNE)
: http://prntscr.com/jg6q6v Explain this then? This is KR Diamond+. And its the same in any D+ elo. You are just bad at dealing with him. His tornado can be dodged EVERY TIME it is so slow. He has negative winrate even in platinum elos around the world. So yeah get good PS: I don't even play it.
33% ban rate in high diamond. It appears they don't like dealing with him either. Also I'm not complaining about his tornado, I think it's OK. I'm talking about how overloaded his kit has become and how he's a very strong champion in every single phase of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo hate train
I hate him cause of how many safety nets and training wheels he has despite being a "hard" go pick up champion. Like the dude has a fucking shield hat recharges every five seconds and makes him immune to poke. A wall that blocks basically everything ranged. A tornado that's wayyy too easy to recharge and has no real penalty to missing it. And an ultimate that throws you outta tower range. To make things even worse, even if you kick him down, as soon as he hits 2 items he starts shredding everyone thanks to his passive and conqueror. Hah! You're a tank? Doesn't matter, even though I'm 1/6 I'm still Yasuo. But yeah I agree with what Dopa said a while back. Yasuo is a bullshit champion whose only weakness is how people playing him get cocky due to how strong he is. Like Riot make up your minds. Is he gonna be an early game bully, a mid game fighter, or a late game hyper carry. It simply is not balanced for him to be god like at all phases of the game at the same time
: Your current summoner level is now your new main
{{champion:64}} Looks like I'm a Lee sin main now. I don't play jungle at all!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ranked MMR should start at whatever your normal MMR is when you first start. Some fresh level 30s are ready for silver and others aren't. It could easily be determined if their normal MMR was taken into account. Riot has the tools, they just aren't doing it.
Agreed. Especially considering that level 30 now is like level 15 in the old system.
: why is shen getting such a good skin when his kit isnt even very good? (not that i dont love how it looks)
Because Shen hasn't gotten a skin in four years. I personally am insta-buying it, as Shen is one of my pocket picks.
Lowrush (NA)
: Riot Should Make Changing Username's Free.!
Nah, Rito needs their income from the tiny minority of people who'd be willing to fork over 15 bucks for a name change.
: Community Lore Survey: If you were a champion...
[Who Would You Serve] Nearly anyone with a big bag of gold. I'd be a mercenary who works for the highest bidder (currently the Noxian high command, more specifically, Swain). I always deliver. I was orphaned at a young age after my parents were murdered by a rival family who wanted to seize control of our assets. I then spent the next few years in an orphanage before escaping and joining a gang. However, after a few years, a job went wrong and the gang was busted by the newly instated sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn. I was sent to prison but broke out in under a month. Afterward, I left Piltover and began working as a mercenary. [What Three Champions Would You Have Connections To] Caitlyn - Lots of bad blood between us. Her family murdered my parents and stole our assets. But, my gang and I played a decently large part in helping "C" kidnap her parents. She threw me in prison as revenge after finding out about my gangs involvement. I broke out with ease and now am planning my revenge (Hint: Warmason) Swain - We're on good terms. I was part of his warhost during the Battle of the Placidium and was the one who saved him after Irelia chopped off his arm. I've worked for him several times since then and am currently operating in Piltover under his employ. Miss Fortune - Doesn't like me. I've lead a raid on a large fleet of her ships before for Gangplank. [WHAT ROLE WOULD YOU BE] Melee Bruiser/Assassin depending on how you build. [WEAPON OF CHOICE] A hex tech gauntlet that has a retractable energy blade and can fire small energy bullets (blade is on the top of the gauntlet while the energy "gun" mechanism is on the bottom) [WHAT WOULD YOUR CHAMPIONS GENDER BE] Male
: Fortnite is a fun game, but it reminds me of TF2: it has a low skill ceiling and no one really takes it seriously. Fortnite is like Mario Kart. Fun, unpredictable, but it gets boring as hell after awhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=17Rnoj0J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-19T15:23:19.248+0000) > > Fortnite is a fun game, but it reminds me of TF2: it has a low skill ceiling and no one really takes it seriously. > > Fortnite is like Mario Kart. Fun, unpredictable, but it gets boring as hell after awhile. Nah as a chap that plays TF2, I'd say Fortnite is extremely different. Also TF2 has a massive skill ceiling. The different forms of rocket jumping and trimping are not easy at all to master.
Show more

Vizulix

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion