Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: Can we add more clash-tiers?
I am tier 4. My team has a gold, 2 silvers and two bronzes. We have faced teams with low platinum and irons both of which are still T4.
: Night and Dawn Token Question
The client does a horrible job of telling you this. I bought a chroma with world tokens and was at no point told it didn't include the skin, nor did it stop me buying a chroma I couldn't use. Had to get a refund. The client should expressly warn you bout this, as it does for skins if you don't have the champion.
: Clash Hextech Cup 2019
At least 2/3 days haven't been ruined by sudden uncontrolled DCing by a teammate who has never had issues before, nor for the one last week has had any issues in the intervening week either. Playing a match 4v5 from the start is impossible and the ridiculous lack of remakes or the ability to get a sub renders the entire day's tournament moot, wastes the BE we spent for tickets, denies us the proper rewards we could have earned, and has no relation to our skill levels.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Please Read Auto Attack Indicator
The option to show at AA indicator at all times on every champion would be great. Instead of having to hit A to see it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zawaka (NA)
: Disconnected from chat in stats page after games
Me too. Even though they are talking in the lobby chat, they are greyed out as if not here. Everyone, instantly upon entering lobby, at all times.
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 13
Item sets with the new support items are a problem. You cannot set a preferred spot for it at all and it moves around when it upgrades. Both of these are problems. We need to have the active show up on the key we expect, and we need to use that key for something else (usually pots) before the ward trinket comes online. We need to be able to set preferred item slots for EACH LEVEL of the support items. This is especially important since you are no longer having the upgrade happen in the shop; having it immediately in the right place can turn a fight if you need vision, whereas looking down to see where it landed can be deadly. It would also be nice if we could preferred slots for rune items, ie boots, biscuits, and especially stopwatch. We need to know that our invul is on the key it is supposed to be on or a game can be thrown on a bad teamfight. The shop equivalent items do NOT place the runes versions in their spot (ie if you set the stopwatch from the shop to slot 3, the rune stopwatch will still go to the first open slot (usually 1)).
Rioter Comments
: TFT Interface Update
Can we please update the carousel to make us able to view champion and item details in real time rather than having to remember it? Also, can we please just get drops instead of running around for them?
SirEnds (NA)
: Who are the worst champions in the game in the current meta?
Tahm Kench is the worst in the game, hands down. Skarner isn't great, but yuumi and sylas are both good when used properly.
Rioter Comments
Aúreos (NA)
: How does clash work on the second day?
Then you can't play. Teams are fixed. Either everyone is there or no one plays. Better hope no one has any issues like sickness or other things either, or the entire team is out.
: How do I sub a player in clash?
You can't. Clash teams are fixed. All players must be present at all times. If for any reason that does not work, you cannot play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Clash starts extremely Late?
I wrote an entire back and forth to support about how it was badly explained.
: Clash starts extremely Late?
Clash starts at 8PM. Somehow you can still join if you come in up to 10PM. Rolling brackets of some kind.
Rioter Comments
athame (NA)
: If you have to readjust your whole line for wolves, you're probably losing to players anyway. Immo its not that hard to set up for.
It's 5 assassins. That's way more than you will usually deal with. So you have to take all the squishes and move them to the front or they die to this level of abnormal, concentrated assassin damage. Your line isn't set up for that by default because it's way more than you will almost ever be dealing with from players. And then put them right back where they were. It's needless busy work.
athame (NA)
: The rules are actually pretty easily discernible. Let me clarify for you the first 5 aforementioned situations How do targets get picked? The answer is simple: proximity. Your creatures will attack the closest unit, and their abilities will target the person whom they are targeting UNLESS the ability states otherwise (I.E Taliyah will always target the enemy with the most mana, or Yasuo will target the enemy with the most items) How far do assassins jump? Assassins will jump to the furthest enemy's back at the opposite end of the battlefield at the start of combat, or to the closest proximate tile to them. Berserkers on the other hand are a polar opposite, and will jump to the closest enemy (Proximity). hence your braum example. When do they not jump? Assassins will not jump if every enemy isn't visible at the beginning of combat- In other words, if all opposing enemies are also assassins. They will not jump if they are effected by Zephyr (The closest enemy to the opposite side of the map from the unit whom is equipped with zephyr) and upon being released will revert to normal movement. Finally they will not jump if you place them at the front of the battlefield and are immediately within a melee attack range of an enemy unit (MInd you this means leblanc can go on the second row and still be expected to jump). Beserkers will not jump under the same conditions- If zephyr has them caged, If no enemy is visible, or if they start the battle within melee attack proximity of an enemy unit. When do units move? Assassins and Beserkers will wait approximately a full second before beginning their movement, all other units will begin their movement immediately, but will move considerably ( Ithink 60%?) slower for the first second of the fight. Melee units will cease movement in cases in which they have no possible space they can move to from which they can initiate melee combat with an enemy. Where can units move? This is probably the easiest one, as there exists no field-limiting effects outside of characters themselves. They can not move onto a hex occupied by another character, and that is really the only restriction. I hope this helps :)
> [{quoted}](name=athame,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=4JVk5H7E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:02:47.647+0000) > > When do they not jump? > Assassins will not jump if every enemy isn't visible at the beginning of combat- In other words, if all opposing enemies are also assassins. They will not jump if they are effected by Zephyr (The closest enemy to the opposite side of the map from the unit whom is equipped with zephyr) and upon being released will revert to normal movement. Finally they will not jump if you place them at the front of the battlefield and are immediately within a melee attack range of an enemy unit (MInd you this means leblanc can go on the second row and still be expected to jump). > Beserkers will not jump under the same conditions- If zephyr has them caged, If no enemy is visible, or if they start the battle within melee attack proximity of an enemy unit. > Except when they just walk to a nearby enemy at the start of the fight even if they aren't in the adjacent hex. > Where can units move? This is probably the easiest one, as there exists no field-limiting effects outside of characters themselves. They can not move onto a hex occupied by another character, and that is really the only restriction. Except that sometimes assassins will jump into occupied hexes and sometimes not, so you never know if a location is assassin protected or not.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Did you click the X right next to the lock in button on the bottom of the clash tab? If that does not help you can try and Submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to Riot.
There is not button. The team, is disbanded (the clash screen shows the "make a team" screen) but the team is still above the friend list as "pending" and the team chat cannot be closed.
Rioter Comments
: It literally says on the clash tab. It starts saturday.
What time doe the actual games start? For how long should we plan? Which phase are they referring to when they give the start time? The info provided is not sufficient to determine whether or not we can participate. I know there will be some flexibility here since you have variable game times, but there isn't enough information to even put together a range to figure out if you can do it or not.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I feel this ignores the whole reason they do this, though. The point is to try to get people to play, yes. But if you're only playing for rewards, and they let you collect them in the first couple weeks by playing a ton, then they lose players after they patch and need data again. Like, you're right. It annoys people. But their goal isn't to make people play as much as possible, anyway.
I think the point then is they need a continuing reward instead of these limited things. No one plays a game that gives them nothing.
Rioter Comments
: I'm kinda the opposite way, especially since the ranked season was ending. I didn't have time to do some TFT while playing to get to gold and plat. But this was a radical change, from 5/day to 5/3 days. It'd be nicer if it were say 8 games/3 days, for me at least.
At this point they are encouraging more occasional players but also discouraging frequent players. They need to go to a more even reward system, like league. Just get stuff for playing, no time gating. If you play a lot, you get a lot. If you play a little, you still get some. Trying to force a play pattern just annoys one side or the other of the frequency argument.
Rioter Comments
Speeedy (NA)
: make it like this Example: you own 25 champions of the 140 available (for arguments sake not the real number i guessed) so you level up and get champion capsule. That champion capsule has to be one of the 115 you don't own. Now you buy 2 more champions so you now have 27 champions of the 140 available. Then you level up again and you get one of the 113 champions you don't own and so on. Once you have all the shards you start to get random ones. You will still need to heavily grind for the BE but at least you have all the shards. Its really bad its 3 full seasons in and I still don't own all the champions i'm like 15-25 short. I refuse to spend RP on something that should be much easier to get.
> [{quoted}](name=Speeedy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tbVcieAa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T15:52:23.104+0000) > > make it like this > > Example: you own 25 champions of the 140 available (for arguments sake not the real number i guessed) so you level up and get champion capsule. That champion capsule has to be one of the 115 you don't own. Now you buy 2 more champions so you now have 27 champions of the 140 available. Then you level up again and you get one of the 113 champions you don't own and so on. Once you have all the shards you start to get random ones. You will still need to heavily grind for the BE but at least you have all the shards. > > Its really bad its 3 full seasons in and I still don't own all the champions i'm like 15-25 short. I refuse to spend RP on something that should be much easier to get. There should at least be a limited hard guarantee, like every 5 capsules you will definitely get a character you don't own in among the completely random ones. I personally have 111/140 champs, so the possibility of randomly rolling a champ I don't have is not great (especially since each roll is independent even in the capsule itself, so you can even roll multiples of a single champ you already have). There is a fine line between "we can't give too much free stuff, we have to make money" and "I feel like my playing earns me nothing so why should I play". Currently when there is nothing else being earned (like world championship coins), the system can feel far too much to the later side. You need to give people enough that they feel rewarded for playing, otherwise why would they stick around to buy things with money?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: Urgot has it too, no?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0JyRLKaZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T09:52:25.011+0000) > > Urgot has it too, no? Pyke has it at all times, even when the enemy is full health, telling him exactly how much he has to do to reach threshold so he can easily judge when to go it. ~~Urgot has it when he is in the threshold only, meaning he has to guess if he can go in and do enough to get them low enough. ~~And Darius has no indicator whatsoever (although his full bleed indicator is huge and often mistaken for an execute indicator, it does not guarantee an execute. Just means he is dealing max DoT and will get max damage from R but still not a guaranteed execute. Also doesn't indicate characters other than the one he is attacking that are available to execute). I stand corrected Urgot has it now too. Only Darius has to guess of those I used in my example.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates There will be a store with lower priced things for you to spend your prestige points on.
> [{quoted}](name=Lewd Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=llcifUqE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:02:42.530+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates > There will be a store with lower priced things for you to spend your prestige points on. When?
Rioter Comments
Baka Red (EUNE)
: In step 2 you have the option to not dodge, play the game to the end and see if he actually trolls, if he does, you can report him and potentially get him punished. You could have stopped it there. Yes, if he was actual troll, you had lost more LPs, but statistically it is the enemy team that has trolls more often than your own team. Therefore you win more often 'thanks to' the trolls in the enemy team, than lose 'due to' the trolls in your team. Play instead of whining and report the trolls. PS: Report also those who threaten to troll but play properly during the match. Threats of trolling aren't nice, and those will get them punished at some point too.
You losing LP for other people intentionally trolling is not fair in any case. Riot should actually be giving LP back to people if they find their report to be valid, but this would get too complicated. So at least let us report them WITHOUT having to waste 30-45min. If people are repeatedly reported for trolling in lobby then they are making a pattern of it and deserve punishment. If you don't want to be punished, don't threaten to troll. It's not rocket science, and I should know since I have that degree.
: Reporting players from lobby
This needs to happen. Too many times people try to force dodges in ranked lobbies by intentionally trolling the pick. They know people don't want to lose LP due to a guaranteed loss, so they play chicken trying to make others take the penalty. Especially bad if you are in promos, since you get LP taken away if you dodge. You have created a no win situation: lose LP for dodging or lose LP for losing when someone is throwing intentionally. There needs to be a mechanism for reporting pre and post game lobby behavior; right now people are treating it like open season because they know support only sees the text in-game, so they can be a toxic as they want in the lobbies.
Show more

Void2258

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion