man of tin (EUNE)
: 1% crit chance :C
idk man, all you guys missing that one percent crit, but here i am missing how i want to play against certain champions. normal mage mid lanes? ez, just go ap big 3, magic pen reds, HP till 18 yellows, then some mr and mr till 18 blues. Up against assassins? ap big 3, magic pen reds, hp till 18 and some armor yellows, and armor blues. Think I'm confident? Ap blues, Magic pen reds, hp till 18 yellows and ap blues. I remember having more setups than the current rune reforge system
: If you're not willing to build vs the problem, don't complain about it.
but if I'm getting kills, I have 5 ies, don't fucking complain
Jaspers (EUW)
: Taliyah and Kalista are. Sorry, forgot, not allowed to be good because of pro so not popular.
: The new arcade skins are cool but Xerath hasn't had a skin since 2015
well, he's not a female humanoid so nope. no skin for him.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Remember when Taliyah, Sol, Jhin, Xayah, Rakan and Kled had CG Videos as a teaser? Now we get an animated 'still' and 'in game' video instead showing off abilities at the same time. I think Aatrox was the last CG teaser, not even Kayle and Morgana were worthy of one.
Floupi (EUW)
: It has been like that for (at least ) 3 years sorry. Let's make it clear, you won't ever climb or demote again. Just play 1 game every 28 days because there is nothing more to do in ranked. Next year will be the same : Placements --> D4 0 LP ---> season is over for you You know everything, welcome to the hardstuck club
unless you want to prove yourself as the best, grind your way to the top
Moody P (NA)
: Top lane is shrinking to range tops and the fighters/tanks who can deal with them
yeah remember that one time when bot was being hit by mages and bruisers bot? what was it called.... ahh VARIETY
: Except you don't realize that not everyone is invited to ranked games. A gold 3 mmr ranked game is only for players of gold 3 mmr, it's not an open invitation for players with diamond 3 or bronze 3 mmr to attend. Riot attempts to prevent Bronze 3 players from playing in gold 3 games by banning boosted accounts but does nothing to prevent diamond 3 players from playing in gold 3 games.
think about it like this.... anyone can enter iron IV but limited people can only get to diamond. heck, i can enter gold 3 or bronze easily if i feel like it but i can't get to diamond due to lack of commitment.
: Smurfing in Ranked is a form of cheating change my mind
u seem to forget that rank is just a rank and nothing more of a badge of honor of reaching some sort of goal. What makes a player great is experience and knowledge whether he be playing with a high elo acc or a low elo acc. to consider it to be cheating is like saying Usain Bolt shouldn't be attending runs that everybody is invited to.
Rioter Comments
: Roadmap hype?
will it be another disappointment or a recovery from success?
: What if we gave Akali the Azir treatment?
or just remove the true stealth part of it?
: If it can reassure you, they are currently looking into that. I think the LCK game that showed this kind of problem highlighted very well that there was some issue in the bounty algorythm.
there was a problem about it days after the patch released. Now it's getting attention because of some tournament? Either the lead design team is blind or balance team can't do their jobs.
KazutoK (NA)
: Looking for a active community?
I would like to get involved, communicate and have fun with you guys.
Glîtchy (NA)
: they should make a queue where it's LITERALLY solo
i get it but it's kinda hard as an adc or supp. bot lane is a very different beast than mid and top that you really need that communication and trust with your partner.
Wda04 (NA)
: Why do i keep getting put in games with gold and silver when im in iron?
cause you are good or better than the avg silver or iron player.
: Hey, So riot has already stated that this season they have a whole new team that will focus on improving the client. So expect big improvements this season client wise.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wPn9895Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-26T04:45:54.585+0000) > > Hey, > > So riot has already stated that this season they have a whole new team that will focus on improving the client. So expect big improvements this season client wise. why have expectations when they'll crush it anyways
: Would you recommend this game to people?
nope. If it was season 4-5, yeah sure. everything was slow and pretty much enjoyed the game in comms. This season? next season? probably not.
Rioter Comments
forresto (NA)
: I basically never see any of them mid unless I'm playing ap cho once in a blue moon. Maybe you're in a higher elo than me where playstyles and comps are different
dang dude. you must be out of the loop then
: Well sadly theres more pressing matters then Camille atm, namely {{champion:39}} and {{champion:84}} .
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 14
and still no word of removing akali's true invis? why? What argument does half of you make for it to remain?
Rammuz (EUNE)
: Do people prefer this over what League used to be ?
Moody P (NA)
: Double dipping or more into defenses is part of why we have damage creep right now
: We understand your concerns, and over the coming weeks, we'll be discussing, both internally and externally, re-organization and new guidelines for the Boards. We want the Boards to be a welcoming and positive experience, so please bear with us!
: I only do my promos to get the skins while you do ranked and stay on platinum, I hardly see any point trying this kind of argument. We both could be grand master and say stupid shit about game's balance. So as I said, before asking for past seasons like they were godlike when they weren't, how about learning to play in the present and git gud? No amount of downvote in whine city (gameplay) will make me say otherwise. You are all lazy.
u can't say git gud when there are literally people better than you.
: Quite sad how Riot is giving up on some Champions
: Git gud.
Escheton (EUW)
: 15 minute death matches sells more skins. The entire meta is impulse based. Because instant-reward impulse-gameplay leads to instant-reward impulse-shopping. I miss season 3-4
: Why are we removing defensive options from tanks?
they turning it into arena of valor. they want 15-20 min games instead of 20-40 games
: I kinda miss passionate rioters, getting tired of these "stat" responses.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aod3ag7R,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-05T03:38:27.119+0000) > > I remember years ago on the boards we had tons of rioter responses about the state of the game, about how they were enjoying some aspects and how they werent enjoying some other aspects (Xin release meme). They wouldn't say "Well I can't answer that because we don't have enough statistics on it yet" , they would just tell you how they felt about the state of the game. > > For example , whenever they answer a question about damage creep, it always seems to be a response "I don't have enough data to answer that question yet, will tell you when i know. > > Like god damn it, I dont care about the stat. Tell me how you the rioter, feel about dmg when you yourself are playing the game. I'm not sure if you even play the game anymore, or if your just looking at statistics all day. > > //rant Do you really think of them play the game?
: > [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ePGENAA1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-02T19:18:27.825+0000) > > _<Removed>_ I'm a guy lol
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
what happened to addressing dmg creep? Did you guys just lose it? Are you guys just prideful that you guys won't do some reverts? Or is ghost crawler still that influential that changing him from a different position is just a ruse?
: Another pathetic ADC main? Your tears are the sweeetest nectar I ahve ever drink
> [{quoted}](name=Fnatic ComeShot,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=npNMoJxw,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-11-29T20:19:54.733+0000) > > Another pathetic ADC main? Your tears are the sweeetest nectar I ahve ever drink trash shouldn't talk
Heos00 (NA)
: Ya, i haven't won a single game 4v5 this season... specially in ranked, maybe if you tryhard enough in normals you can win a 4v5 because everybody else is playing more casual.
does that matter? u like winning a 4v5 with a frustrating fed enemy? u like playing a game where bone plating gives u extra gold?
: Adopt a silver?
ill be willing to help you out if you're an adc, mid, jg or supp player but probably on the weekends.
Copic (NA)
: I've won plenty of 4v5's in my day, even 3v5's. A player on your team has every right to vote no if the game is a 4v5, it is their own accounted vote. This means that allowing players to leave mid game would ruin the experience for players who are actually trying to win said game. This applies especially to ranked.
monarchy (OCE)
: Is LoL's normal match-making broken?
it's probably just the availability of players in normals. just remember, the higher the playerbase currently online, the more balanced match-making is.
rujitra (NA)
: Let's be honest. Many of the players in this game are of an age group that refuse to accept statistics. They think that if they aren't winning, there is no chance of winning. I've come back from games that had both my Nexus turrets and three inhibs destroyed. Games aren't lost until the Nexus falls. Period.
u must be some kind of bot to not have a match history yet here you are preaching about not giving up.
: Why are players always giving up?
blame riot. they shifted the focus of this game from we got this because we have late game to fucking i lost guess it's time to ff.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
u guys tried to address dmg being too high but why is it that the resistances we are offered are way too low? 5 armor or 6 magic resist? it just doesn't add up. Are there any plans to change this? Also, why does duskblade still exist? why don't you just completely remove it just as how you guys removed banner of command? pretty sure no one asked for that item to be buffed in the first place.
: The reasoning behind “it’s just preseason lul”
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k7L2Pdi0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-25T18:15:18.420+0000) > > Before we do anything, let me just preface this by saying that if you think Riot will have everything fixed by the end of just three patches, then you&amp;rsquo;re a moron. On the one hand, these changes are HUGE and would take almost any balance team a while to stabilize. On the other, you have the fact that it&amp;rsquo;s Riot. I think we can all agree, whether you love them or hate them, that they do take their time, for better or for worse. > > That said, I think that a lot of good, well-intentioned, logical arguments get lumped in with the above-mentioned nonsensical argument. In particular, I would like to highlight my own: > > Regarding the preseason changes, I would imagine that Riot would release them knowing that they wouldn&amp;rsquo;t be balanced. The way I see it, Riot can&amp;rsquo;t actually know where a change is going to land until they release it to live servers. They can test it all they want, with their playtesters and the PBE, but there&amp;rsquo;s certain data you can only get on live. With that knowledge, wouldn&amp;rsquo;t it only make sense to release the changes as they are and to wait for feedback? Of course they test it for anything that is obvious and easy to fix, but there are certain changes you can only make once you have the opinion of the public. > > **I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO STOP COMPLAINING** > > However, if this reasoning is sound, wouldn&amp;rsquo;t it stand to reason that you should at least complain more sympathetically? Calling this preseason a failure and calling for the balance team to be fired is outright unfair when the preseason has only just started. They&amp;rsquo;re only now starting to get feedback; give them some time to process it. > > I&amp;rsquo;m not saying that the problems will fix themselves in any short amount of time (I think we all know better than that), but you have to understand that the members of the balance team are humans, too. they had a year
: Why do we complain ? Its not like they care...
cause it shows the community and potential new players when they discover boards.
Rioter Comments
: Having a farming bounty is actually pretty nice
I disagree. All I see is that it just punishes those players who can manipulate the wave to a certain degree.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Go back 8 seasons behind and you'll find the same posts. "Blabla meta", "can't play x champion", "no diversity", "OP or lose", etc… All the data tend to suggest that we're leaning to more and more diversity each season. Each Worlds, we see more different picks than before. It's just you.
i remember one time in season 5 where i have a variety of adc champion pools.
: Bring Back The Old Rune System + Make Runes Free
it won't happen. Whoever is in charge for the state of the game probably doesn't play the game.
Zoeska (EUNE)
: It's not that it would be her only trait, but it is just the most striking one. The gay part of lore makes her kinda "stereotype", in this century there are a lot of people that are gay, but also a lot of players that would main her JUST because of her sexuality. Like.. sexuality itself is a basically a pretty big part of your (in this case Neeko's) life, if you're gay, bi, pan etc. That's why people talk about it so much.
> [{quoted}](name=Zoeska,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:03:30.953+0000) > > It&#x27;s not that it would be her only trait, but it is just the most striking one. The gay part of lore makes her kinda &quot;stereotype&quot;, in this century there are a lot of people that are gay, but also a lot of players that would main her JUST because of her sexuality. Like.. sexuality itself is a basically a pretty big part of your (in this case Neeko&#x27;s) life, if you&#x27;re gay, bi, pan etc. That&#x27;s why people talk about it so much. like who wouldn't fucking main something they like. When Azir got released, I heard him say "You need not follow but must witness" That line fucking sold it for me. If you want to main her, go ahead. IDK why the fuck this is even a fucking issue. Are fucking people idiots? It's almost the end of 2018 and I can't believe I'm still seeing this shit.
: Just plyed against Int Sion
just go {{champion:112}} and buy mejais
Zardo (NA)
: This "go next" mentality is REALLY getting out of hand
blame the current state of the game.
Show more

Vox569

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion