: Oh, so pressing W whenever it was up was a super engaging thing to do? Having a brainless massive shield up 24/7? He will most likely buy Blade now and his W is a pure damage ability instead of this huge OP permanent shield. Now he actually has to THINK about using his E at the right moment. The skill expression comes from not running around with his W active at all times, because that's bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Moonscourge,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xORNGePr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T14:17:06.298+0000) > > Oh, so pressing W whenever it was up was a super engaging thing to do? Having a brainless massive shield up 24/7? > > He will most likely buy Blade now and his W is a pure damage ability instead of this huge OP permanent shield. Now he actually has to THINK about using his E at the right moment. The skill expression comes from not running around with his W active at all times, because that's bad. His w shield was never permanent. If you think his shield was op but not this now constant permanent DPS bullshit then I don't know what you're smoking.
: > [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:22:25.153+0000) > > Darius cannot tank more than a Garen, ever. Even when the Garen doesn't press W, he still stands far tankier than Darius. Whatever pal. You're wrong. Darius has the potential to heal 36 (without visage) % missing health every 3 seconds towards late game, he can absolutely outtank garen in a normal scenario, AND HE FREQUENTLY DID OUTTANK GAREN in seasons 5 and 6. Garen has NO in-combat sustain options, and he basically doesn't have a passive in mid-late game teamfights.
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9apaRxo7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:26:28.770+0000) > > Whatever pal. You're wrong. Darius has the potential to heal 36 (without visage) % missing health every 3 seconds towards late game, he can absolutely outtank garen in a normal scenario, AND HE FREQUENTLY DID OUTTANK GAREN in seasons 5 and 6. > > Garen has NO in-combat sustain options, and he basically doesn't have a passive in mid-late game teamfights. but like isnt his 36% healing only applicable when the enemy team positions poorly for a darius triple pull or triple q for that healing to go off?
Rioter Comments
: He just came out.
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mXjgNeVx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-27T19:27:42.299+0000) > > He just came out. Why does it matter if he just came out? As an Aatrox main, the new rework is absolute trash.
Rioter Comments
: Ikr people are dumb I build duskblade ghost blade static greaves and what ever items I need at the time mostly it's essence reaver and ga blade of the ruined king or lod Dom and I take transcedence with ultimate hat. I max q first because her q actually does more damage then varus q people need to stop rushing ie for starters it's a useless first item and being able to pretty much instantly kill someone eq aa ultimate is funny
Can I have some proof to see that actually works, Mr. SupportMain?
: 2018 Ranked Placements Venting post!
I find it stupid how I have to start in B4. Already in B1 within 2 days so it's kinda a waste of my time to be in this garbage elo.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vulconix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L2foscQf,comment-id=000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-11T01:12:06.216+0000) > > {{champion:51}} now has a 38% win rate with a pick rate of 0.68% while {{champion:103}} has a 44% win rate with a pick rate of 0.28%. Pro history for Caitlyn are mostly losses > > Info taken from probuilds.net as of 1/10/2018. It keeps changing. Though, cait has higher picmrate which shows that pros like her more.
Funny enough, I main {{champion:51}} now and mostly every ADC except for {{champion:498}}{{champion:96}} {{champion:67}} (legit perma banned on both teams). Went from B4 to B2 in 1-2 days so I'll be in silver soon.
: There's literally no reason to pick Wu over any other jungler or toplaner. he brings nothing new at all, his knockup is a primary skill in a lot of bruisers example {{champion:59}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:516}} etc, thats the only CC he has, for 1 sec on a high CD, the rest of his kit doesn't have synergy at all "E boosts your AS but your combo has to be E>AA>Q>R for example so you dont use that AS, + the useless passive that is even more useless because dmg is upped this preseason
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud Walker,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vj9ddFI5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-10T21:21:47.309+0000) > > There's literally no reason to pick Wu over any other jungler or toplaner. As a former Wukong main, that's honestly not true.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L2foscQf,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-02T21:48:44.969+0000) > > I guess nobody agrees with you then, in high elo she sees 0 play and has a 47% win rate. Ic, she has 1.2% pickrate and 44% winrate acording to probuilds. For comparison ahri has 0.3% pickrate with 40% winrate. All information taken from probuilds.net
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L2foscQf,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:29:29.664+0000) > > Ic, she has 1.2% pickrate and 44% winrate acording to probuilds. For comparison ahri has 0.3% pickrate with 40% winrate. > > All information taken from probuilds.net {{champion:51}} now has a 38% win rate with a pick rate of 0.68% while {{champion:103}} has a 44% win rate with a pick rate of 0.28%. Pro history for Caitlyn are mostly losses Info taken from probuilds.net as of 1/10/2018.
: It feels like I do absolutely no damage early. And because shes balanced around what her early game is supposed to be, her dps is meh. Shes getting outpoked like hell with all these mage supports, and hard engage support meta doesnt help either.
> Shes getting outpoked like hell with all these mage supports, and hard engage support meta doesnt help either. Funny you say that 'cause I got out damaged early by an AP {{champion:40}}. But I feel like that was because of how Rengar got salty after my {{champion:17}} support stole his blue because he doesn't know how to last hit, then he ran it down bot.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: You don't see the point of traps?
No not really, I rarely step on them yet see a fed Caitlyn.
Rioter Comments
: And here we go again, people looking at %WR to justify anything. The runes need to be balanced, not Sona. Leona is able to do +500 damage at level 3 with her rotation combo, that's two stuns, +500 damage, and she now has superb defenses at the time. Well what about others? Nunu doing +3.3k damage on his ult that was only charged up for 1.5 seconds. Not even fully charged and it did that. Sion not even focusing on anything other than turrets, is an infinite Rift Herald, accumulating a ton of deaths but single handed carrying games from ulting and destroying turrets. Rengar doing 80% of someone's HP in about a second at level 2. The list goes on until the last champion. I'll say it again, the runes need to be balanced. And they will be, it's preseason. Make changes to champs after the main problem has been settled.
lmao its not the runes bud, she's still broken as hell instakilling their squishy simply by clicking on them seems cool, maybe that's why she has such a high wr and playrate. e a s y and o p but that's just what little oi me who's b2 and doesn't climb thinks {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: "tank counter" and bruiser counter and squishy counter she counters basically everything except pantheon for the first 5 mins. Shit teamfighting is the biggest myth EVER.
Shit team fighting isn't a myth. Bruiser counter is a complete joke. Squishy counter is also a complete joke. Where the hell are you getting these facts from? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tTpLM6Ek,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-07T00:38:42.722+0000) > > Rank doesn't actually matter ever. Not according to 90% of the people in-game and on these forums.
Cause that 90% climbs out of silver so they can ridicule the people who don't climb (me). In other words, the 90% are egotistic.
: he already has a Nerf on Pbe. Q - AD ratio lowered from 125% to 110%. Thats quite the nerf ^^
quite the nerf... even tho im a squishy adc, his q shouldn't be dealing half my hp, after the nerf.
: Wukong just isn't strong enough to do what others can do way better. He has decent ganks in jungle, but his clear leaves a lot to be desired. He can get easily bullied on top lane, and as others have mentioned if you fall behind on Wukong the game can be a real bitch to deal with. I wish Riot would give him a rework or something. He has a good kit and can be fun to play, but his extreme lack of sustain hurts his viability in a big way. If nothing else they should buff his passive.
buff him? are you insane?
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we nerf Twitch please?
Reasons to nerf Twitch - He isn't hard to play whatsoever, let's get real here guys. - His 'nerfs' are god damn pathetic. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Twitch/History - He snowballs like it's nothing. - He isn't even an ADC, just a REALLY long ranged assassin that has high attack speed. Please tell me a real TL;DR reason on why he shouldn't get nerfed.
: https://youtu.be/SAu49RmUaAk HAPPENNED TO ME NOW
That audio tho'. But Riot should patch this fast before the method on how to do it spreads.
: ekko is an amazing champion. probably top 10 at the moment.
he has a 49%~ winrate in plat+ wtf do you mean he's amazing
: What exactly makes you think they were DDOS'd as opposed to simply DCing?
It's the fact that all 5 of them left at the same time, while the other team didn't. Kind of odd if a DC didn't disconnect everyone.
Rioter Comments
: You have to be insanely squishy for a Yasuo to 1 shot you and he also has to be full damage. How you managed to fail on both counts is a mystery to me.
He has so much mobility with minions he just dashes around, kiting me, and eventually deleting me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Vulconix

Level 260 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion