: Today i learned a pretty big exploit of this ranking system
Copic (NA)
: I just realized how small Pluto is.
You hear about Pluto? That's messed up.
: My brother got me perm banned
Haven't seen one of these "my sibling got me perma banned" posts in a while.
: > [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A1EvuXG1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T01:27:40.757+0000) > > Did you report him? It should be a no tolerance word, meaning you get an instant ban as soon as you type it. The system recognizes certain words like that and will ban you after your game.
> [{quoted}](name=WorksAtAGayBar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A1EvuXG1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T01:42:38.598+0000) > > It should be a no tolerance word, meaning you get an instant ban as soon as you type it. The system recognizes certain words like that and will ban you after your game. And either way yes I did report him
Rioter Comments
: Season 9 is the last chance to stay relevant; League cannot afford another Colossal Cock Up Cascade!
It's hard to tell what is actually shit when this community says the world is ending at every single change. Remember when plants were announced? Oh ya ,they were gonna ruin league. Remember when the 10 ban system was announced? Oh YES, that was gonna ruin league!! Just silly imo.
: Sooooo, ... you want to make the junglers that are currently able to power farm, ... the ONLY junglers that are any good ?? Because that is exactly what this would do. ...
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:54:16.180+0000) > > Sooooo, ... you want to make the junglers that are currently able to power farm, ... the ONLY junglers that are any good ?? > > Because that is exactly what this would do. ... He probably the kind of person who'll bitch cause his jg isn't ganking him at lvl2 at 30% hp cause he got invaded. Yet he wants to cripple his own jg even more.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: What makes Nasus balanced?
Pick Darius. Bully him off his minions gg
Lutein (EUNE)
: I hadn't been able to buy a champ now for the past 1 year. Leveling for BE system killed the game.
Playing a couple games a day for a month or two I have 20k B.E saved up. You are full of it sir
: > [{quoted}](name=zounet,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EhHlE6I7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T18:05:38.062+0000) > > she 's omnipresent > it has been confirmed by riot in the kindred's Q and A They*
Rioter Comments
: I don't understand. How does the enemy wanting kills inhibit your ability to play?
: > [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AloLeW63,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T03:38:58.714+0000) > > Just mute them. Make plays that you think are correct. Literally all you can do I feel muting players weakens the team as a whole communication wise. Maybe if theyre being excessively toxic I would mute them (which they probably are if they use afk farming as a term)
> [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AloLeW63,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T22:08:04.584+0000) > > I feel muting players weakens the team as a whole communication wise. Maybe if theyre being excessively toxic I would mute them (which they probably are if they use afk farming as a term) Because everyone uses chat for important things. 99% of the time someone types it's something rude or pointless. Literally all the communication you need to succeed in league are pings
: Perma Ban
Game is far from dying. I understand you're angry but don't confuse that with reality.
: "Afk Farming"
Just mute them. Make plays that you think are correct. Literally all you can do
Rioter Comments
YoRHa 2B (EUNE)
: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nrYcx8RyM0o/XDmWPuIabEI/AAAAAAABNwU/tzzIbNc1GXERXmZUyDpMNoaCCcwnJEGtQCLcBGAs/s1600/sylasr.jpg
Lol, guess I could have actually read it. Oof
: As a jungler, the enemy jungler invades and steals my second buff
Had a xin last night who rushed mobi boots. He was all over my jg. 3/4th into the game this guys was about 3-4 lvls ahead of me. I felt beyond helpless
Rioter Comments
: Where can I see a progress for each position placement ?
Spotty (NA)
: this isnt league related
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:15:58.824+0000) > > this isnt league related What a fk poor sport
: Can We All Agree The Balance Team Doesn't Know What They're Doing
"*blank* balance team doesn't know how to do their job!!!" Says every whiny player on the boards of the game they are really into. Literally every board for every game to have ever existed. Go check, you sheep run in the same circle without ever meeting each other.
: There's no more hope for Riot
Same emotional crying we've seen on the forums since, hell since I started playing in 2015. Never ends with you kids. It's always the "worst year for riot and league is now dead"
: I don't like Neeko's character or design
Here's the attention you seem to be craving.
Malak (NA)
: great, another gay champion why is sexuality even referenced so much? what if we made a champion that is always commenting on how she loves boys or something?
: Riot just remove wards in general at this point, jesus christ you have a boner for bush camping
: I had my permanently banned account reinstated, and here's how it turned out.
My main account of 4 years has been banned for about a year now. What I would do to get it back. I would never chance getting it banned again.
Rioter Comments
: It's a 4v5. It's been a 4v5 for 15 minutes. We have lost twice as many turrets as taken.
Had a MF go afk on the enemy team. 15 minutes later she comes back. Farms. She ends up going.like 20-3 and kicked our asses for the win. Definitely possible, but in the end is a 40 minute win worth it?
: WAAAAH IM A PRIVILEGED MALE COMPLAINING ABOUT SEXISM
Ur right. It's usually privileged, well educated, girls who have never actually experienced sexism who whine bitch and moan about sexism.
: A game where your team ffs a losing game successfully at 15 mins feels better than winning.
I agree. I 15 minute surrender is less painful and stressful than a 35-45 min win
: Unpopular Opinion: The Majority of Players are Inherently Not Good
A majority of players are in silver or lower. This isn't a ground breaking observation there bud
Rioter Comments
Scopé (EUNE)
: Imagine Yasuo is the champion to get Victorious skin...
Rioter Comments
: From 20-30 people online in my friends list, came down to 0-2 being online.
Dude it is also possible for people to get bored of things. Especially after almost NINE YEARS. Never mind the fact that mobas as a whole have been declining in the past couple years.
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
Favorite; warwick, just so smooth and vicious Least favorite; kindred, personally I just wish is was more of a majestic run, it seems clunky to me. Which breaks my heart because I am a kindred main and in my eyes kindred can do no wrong. Love my Kindred no matter what tho
shacowo (NA)
: if you think pool party zoe is sexualizing children, i hope you don't go near any public pools
Reminds me of this middle school teacher who took this girl to the principles office because she wasnt wearing a bra and it was "distracting his ability to teach" Its like na bro, this ain't an issue with dress code this is an issue of you being a low-key peedough
: Jungler's Rant: Why I Didn't Gank for You the Entire Game, and IDGF!
Thats just top laners for you. Arrogant narcissistic 1 track minded laners
: Translation: "We are losing players and need people to play our game so we are letting the criminals back in" ~Riot
Act like everyone who got permed actually just quit league 100% you kids are delusional.
Dllesh (NA)
: oh my fucking god... so all the worse of the worse will be able to come back to the game and keep being horrible yaaaa! who would not love that idea....
Youve got to be kidding me. Bro, I guarentee you most people who get perma banned great new accounts. Act like they all just said "oh I got permed guess I'll stop playing" Wake up man
: PSA: Riot NA is EXPERIMENTALLY giving ONE chance perma'd players to prove themselves. ONE. REFORM!
Can someone explain this a little more definitively??? Like is this for all perma banned players in NA, do I have to sign up somewhere because good lord I would do anything to get my main account back!!!!! Anything!!!
Malak (NA)
: That new Riven skin looks SICK
Oznap (NA)
: A new map isn't going to help unless it offers something new to the table in terms of game play. If they just have the same moba format they just infringe on Summoner rift and Twisted Treeline turf. I do miss the Crystal Scar as the capture point system was quite enjoyable and Ascension isn't as grand imo. They could attempt to make a payload or a capture flag type of game mode but balancing would be quite tedious.
A 5 lane map.. Duo high lane, solo mid-left lane, solo mid right lane, duo low lane, 2 junglers. Let's cluster fk this system.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G1Rj59Ay,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T08:50:35.211+0000) > > He's a top laner what do you think, die for the 4th time in the first 5 minutes and then yell at the jungler Why would you yell at someone that is smart enough not to gank a feeder's lane?
Welcome to the logic of gold 5 top laners
: have you tried not fighting aatrox at level 1
He's a top laner what do you think, die for the 4th time in the first 5 minutes and then yell at the jungler
: > [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEi6ZEjT,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T17:29:12.518+0000) > > So a question is instantly an insult? Get off your white knight horse my man. Guarentee I'm more mature, financially and emotionally stable than OP or even you. (Just to make things clear that wasnt an insult either. Just facts) > Love the internet Hey, let's stop making assumptions here. Are you covered in tattoos or something? I personally think tattoos look disgusting, but some people like them. Also, nothing you said was a fact.
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEi6ZEjT,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-25T02:33:48.217+0000) > > Hey, let's stop making assumptions here. Are you covered in tattoos or something? I personally think tattoos look disgusting, but some people like them. > > Also, nothing you said was a fact. No I'm not. But I guarentee you I'd look badass with a good tattoo
: I don't know what to do with this knowledge
: HOW HARD IS IT FOR MY GODDAMN JUNGLER TO NOT GANK MY LANE?
I'm usually getting yelled at because I havent ganked the top lane That's pushing to the enemy tower, while I'm barely getting to lvl3 as he dies to an extremely obvious bait. "Fkn jungle do something, ANYTHING" Oh ya, fuck me right, what am I thinking not ganking your ungankable lane. Its hard to please 3 laners at the same time within the same 40 second time period.
: Toxicity is rampant because Riot doesn't allow a way for players to release game caused stress
I played xbox live from the start. Back then you didnt get punished for anything. Even then people were always toxic. You are wrong op, sorry
Show more

Wínters Dawn

Level 121 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion