: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-09-13T12:51:51.948+0000) > > im about 97% certain preternaural is a bot who just auto disagrees with the majority opinion. yuumi is fine, ya'll just think her counters are weak for whatever reason. yolo boards. maybe i'm a russian bot for 2020
Actually, i think that yummi's counters are super strong. Any engage/pick support win into her because now they only have one target to cc instead of 2. Plus, most early game bot lanes can beat a yummi pre 6 and then snowball cause turret plates.
: Are you mad people are banning a natural counter to there champion?
Nah i actually think its funny that as soon as a tank starts being played people ban them bc they can't oneshot it.
Nasakeki (NA)
: So every ADC, Yi, Yasuo, and plenty of other champs. Yuumi is not broken, but she doesn't make big plays in LC$, and that's not okay.
I think people dont understand the difference between broken and annoying to play against, but the fact that yummis almost always have the least deaths in a game makes the strength of her w questionable to say the least.
: i actually love yuumi, i think she adds a great dynamic to the bottom lane.
im about 97% certain preternaural is a bot who just auto disagrees with the majority opinion.
Nasakeki (NA)
: Just delete Yuumi, please.
Yummi is extra annoying, but she already loses early game so hard if her enemy plays the right champs/plays correctly. They should probably reduce just her damage late, cause late game she's basically a safer sona.
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Kai'Sa's been out over a year and people STILL don't know her damage types.
: Similar to Nautilus vs Leona. Naut is simply better in almost every possible way. CC similar, but easier to land. Engage skill faster, and pulls mostly. Which is far better, than jumping, if your ADC not that mobile, or enemy is under turret. Better base stats for defense. Active defense is % health shield. Instead of the overnerfed magic res., and armor. the rooting passive has 0 CD. It simply marks champions for immune to it for a time, but you can root 3 different enemies in 6 seconds. Which is much more, than Leona can CC with Q. The only bonus Leona has is the ignore minions effect. Something, that positioning can solve, if your ADC is willing to react, and move that few steps forward. Kai'sa is Kog, but better in everything except range. But considering how mobile like half of the champions are, or ~80% inside the meta. That's hardly relevant. Without CC, mobility, or enchanter support. You get caught in a half second.
Leona is actually way tankier if you build her right. Naut shield got nerfed, and leona has flat dmg reduction on her w. Leona is better in teamfights because she doesn't die from focus as fast. Trust me, I play both. Nautilus has a way better early game tho, and because snowballing is the name of the game atm, naut is probably better, just not for his kit alone.
: > ...Just why is Kai'sa able to bypass nearly every weakness Kog has I don't know. Why does Ezreal get to have an URF skill with a slow in his Q?
I mean you have to build iceborn which kinda sucks. You get very little damage, and the slow is really only useful if you can't aim.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-09-10T12:46:10.900+0000) > > I like crushing peoples hopes of ever laying a finger on my adc. Plus it's way easier to roam as support than it is as top lane. Top has to worry about cs and being in a solo lane; as a support i can let my adc farm while i go clap cheeks in mid. > > I don't play weaksauce enchanters tho. {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:101}} > > Also why ward when you can just kill everyone? I like everything you said, love your killing spirit. However, warding is easy and essential to winning. It saves lives by letting your team know where the enemy is and what sneaky tricks or ambushes they are planning. You can ward while still doing all the things you love.
> [{quoted}](name=mmoran5554,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-09-10T15:21:58.741+0000) > > I like everything you said, love your killing spirit. However, warding is easy and essential to winning. It saves lives by letting your team know where the enemy is and what sneaky tricks or ambushes they are planning. You can ward while still doing all the things you love. I do, but i dont really stress over it and almost never buy controls... Although controls might be a good way to bait more kills...
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zAKkZnuY,comment-id=000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:11:40.232+0000) > > 1. NO they are not. Go read the Bible, then read the Koran. Not at all similar lol. What? Koran is basically a summary of most of the major stories of the Bible. The only major differences is that Koran doesn't see Jesus as the son of and the God themselves, but one among a long line of prophets, and nevertheless still very well respected; and in this case, Muhammad is recognised as the latest and the last prophet in the eyes of Islam. > 2. Yet "allah" is no where near like God. They are the same God. Christianity came from Judaism, however one could argue they technically don't worship the same God because the idea of duality of God vs Satan was only introduced in Christianity (supposedly influenced by Greek/Roman mythologies), unlike in Judaism God was "One" where they are supposedly to be both good and bad. The idea of duality carries on from Christianity into Islam, and for the very most part, they are worshiping the very same God. > 3. Yes they where brutal, as where all warriors back them. And no the "holy" places to the Muslims where not in any way "holy" in Jerusalem. They literary built the Dome of the Rock just to replace the Jewish temple, and to piss on the Jews/Christians, the actualy site had and still has no significant value to the foundation of Islam other than a monument to their pissing on jews. > _**Judaism FAR out ages Islam, and Christianity was founded 600yrs before Islam, Facts.**_ Islam was actually founded as an anti-christian belief, also fact. > The Christian Crusaders where in there core about retaking the holy sites (yes some where corrupted but the core reasoning is the same). The Muslims attacking over and over were simply due to there cultural beliefs (every time a new leader took over they had to have a "holy" war), and for their religious beliefs of destroying all infidels. This is complete horse shit. Dome of the Rock was built on the site of the Second Jewish Temple, which was destroyed by the Romans when they sieged and captured Jerusalem. The building was also constructed 600 years after the previous building's destruction. Islam was also not established to piss on Jews or Christians, nor supposedly "anti-christian". If you're referring to "infidels" comment in Koran or whatever, that was specifically referring to the ancient Meccans during the Muslim-Meccan conflict, rather than people of different faith. People of a different faith to Islam, such as Jews or Christians, are referred to as "People of the book" in Islamic texts and are respected. The 'people of the book' that reside in Muslim land were called Dhimmi, which while were demanded to pay an extra tax, but were otherwise completely unharmed and they were able to live and practice their faith undisturbed; it was basically as good as it gets in early history period within the nearby regions. The Crusaders were also not there to retake holy land or whatever. If it were responds to invasion to supposedly 'take back the land', they wouldn't wait for 400 years before this supposed counter-attack took place. And it wasn't the case. After all, all Eastern Roman Empire (I refuse to call it "Byzantine Empire" because that name is horse shit) asked was an aid to help them defend against some Turks at the border in some good ol' fashioned territorial contesting, but voila, some guy in the Catholic church in Western Europe just had to delcare some Holy War bullshit and started the First Crusade and made it all about "taking back the holy land", a land that was ironically never theirs to begin with anyway. The crusaders were only there because some pope figured that it would be a great idea to use it to stronghold his political position as a pope, and it worked well sort of, and in creating the easiest scapegoat that would later be used for 8 other times. > I encourage you to do some research on your own with out any out side source directing you, and see what you learn. Research the Bible vs Koran, do it from both perspectives if you need to. And research the actual history of the crusades and the reason they happend. it is all very eye opening. Also don't just take one source as truth. Follow your own advice, then. It seems you read one of those shitposts on some of those islamphobic sites pretending to be fact-check sites, which there are A TON, and then conclude it just from that.
Read the verse his name is from, there's no reasoning with this guy.
: Why are manaless champs still a thing after so many seasons of league
The reason there are resourceless champs? well, for one, aatrox, riven, and yasuo would have their playstyles severely disrupted if they used mana. They are all about comboing abilities constantly, and that doesn't really work for mana champs (unless your name is ryze). Renekton has a resource, and his abilities aren't that great without fury. Managing fury is one of the things that separates a good renek from a bad one. Garen and tryndamere are supposed to be easy champions that are beginner friendly. Tryndamere's heal comes at the cost of his crit chance. Also, i rush glacial shroud all the time on leona and nautilus, wth are you talking about? Sheen too sometimes if im going for iceborn, which i usually am.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Imagine if the meme was "This day makes me wanna launch the 10th Jihad. Allahu Akbar!" People would be jumping up and down. EDIT: Oh look, downvotes. How cute.
The only reason I downvoted was bc there was no point in this being said, it just raises unnecessary conflict over a stupid meme.
: Clearly you need to do some studying/research. 1. The 2 religions are NO WHERE near similar. 2. God and allah are NO WHERE near the same thing. 3. 1 side was about recapturing their holy land, while the other was simply trying to destroy.
Religious beliefs fueled violence towards a different religious group. God and Allah are actually very similar; Christianity and Islam are actually very similar. That's why they fought over the holy land in the first place lol. I think you're the one who needs to do some research, but I doubt you will. You seem like you've already convinced yourself... Edit: username checks out
vyoda (NA)
: Support Mains of the Boards: Why do you supp? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I like crushing peoples hopes of ever laying a finger on my adc. Plus it's way easier to roam as support than it is as top lane. Top has to worry about cs and being in a solo lane; as a support i can let my adc farm while i go clap cheeks in mid. I don't play weaksauce enchanters tho. {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:101}} Also why ward when you can just kill everyone?
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qw4AEAey,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T07:56:41.597+0000) > > This is actually mega false, flash is super broken and the only reason it's not nerfed is because anyone can take it. Early game is almost always decided by who has or doesnt have flash. That's way less healthy than tp. dude, teleport removes skillgaps, flash extends them. see the difference? you guys moaning about flash probably just get outplayed daily with some anime type of plays.
Teleport increases macro, flash increases micro. I guess it just depends on what you care about more: playing as a team or making flashy plays.
lodcea (EUNE)
: but still how is {{champion:3}} still asleep?
Galio awakens only when he gets a large input of magic. Sylas didn't add any magic; he just used what was already there. The only addition of magic would've come from the small, untrained group of mages who followed sylas after they escaped the prison.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:42:37.218+0000) > > Nah, his stream watches him post to GD and follows him there. > > That said, Nubrac. > > Buddy. > > 2 months ago. Let it go. Any reason the obvious vote manipulation isn't being taken care of? Or the spam/trolling of the boards?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001000000010003,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:48:23.025+0000) > > Any reason the obvious vote manipulation isn't being taken care of? Or the spam/trolling of the boards? Rising spell force is a dumb passive
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebola Genocide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qw4AEAey,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-09-08T19:38:30.904+0000) > > You mean flash? Flash is cancer no flash is fine, it's what makes the gameplay good.
This is actually mega false, flash is super broken and the only reason it's not nerfed is because anyone can take it. Early game is almost always decided by who has or doesnt have flash. That's way less healthy than tp.
: can we get a classic system like wow
I mean i know the current system is the cause of a lot of balance issues, but i honestly think its more fun than the old runes. There's still a lot of interesting stuff you can do with runes reforged. Plus, it fits into the lore with the world runes.
Jbels (NA)
: Tanks die way too quickly and have way too few options
I'd honestly just be happy with more mr items. The only reason mages get to be so powerful is because there arent many good mr itemization options
: kai'sa doesnt need invis
the worst part is that it's not even tied to an ult (like vaynes), and is useful in combat (unlike twitchs)
: It's not assassins, it's just Eve. They clearly wanted her to be more anti-tank with her rework. Why? I'm not sure.
I think ap assassins do way too much damage to tanks, ad assassins can't really do much if both are on equal ground. It's just soooo much harder to itemize against ap as a tank; not enough mr items to go around.
: Damage is so high
Nah tanks are actually in a pretty good spot rn. I'm sure you've seen all the nautilus bans recently. A lot of people are actually just kinda bad at tanks, and blame the champs.
: Taking away 10% of Eve's 60% pve CD refund is "overnerfing", and now you're going to overbuff her?
I understand why all this is happening, but I really don't like that the balance team wants assassins to be able to kill tanks so easily.
Terozu (NA)
: I love official artwork of couples in LoL
uh oh you hinted at katarina and garen ship, now gay garen guy is gonna be angry at you
: Kai'sa every game
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00050004,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:23:32.127+0000) > > How are you gonna be precognicient and mute them before they say it? You are kidding right? Like seriously joking? You realise you can mute people whenever you want, including at the start of the game? You can even type in /mute all.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=000500040001,timestamp=2019-09-03T13:12:38.320+0000) > > You are kidding right? Like seriously joking? You realise you can mute people whenever you want, including at the start of the game? You can even type in /mute all. Ok so what if you **aren't** an anti social pessimistic lone-wolf type of person that realizes that league is a team game, and that chat can be useful?
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
The way to beat vlad is to play a champ that can force fights on him. I can consistently beat vlad as nautilus just by playing aggressive into him and using the bushes to escape his q. His pool isn't the only thing you need to look out for either; every 3rd q is empowered and heals more.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:12:09.505+0000) > > "You can just mute" > What if a person has a really bad day, is really sad and just want to play a game, and is later told to kill himself because he died twice? What fucking good would a mute do by then? How can someone tell you to kill yourself if you have that person muted?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:25:55.159+0000) > > How can someone tell you to kill yourself if you have that person muted? How are you gonna be precognicient and mute them before they say it?
: Miss Fortune is best girl. Change my mind.
: You saying He's using W to get into hook range and Using W to Heal and run away. Which one is it. His W cooldown is too long to be doing both in the same combo. Yes he has options but he has to chose one or the other and you guys want to say that he's broken because he does both like he does them at the same time.
No? I never said anything about him using it to go in. He doesn't really need it if the player can actually land a hook. You were the one saying that he "needs" w to go in, I never said anything about it. I'm not saying the champion as a whole is broken, I'm just saying that his passive and r are unhealthy and deserve nerfs. The problem isn't that he can use w to heal; it's that he can use it to heal so much.
: Juggernauts are the most frustrating champs to play against imo
Why aren't you kiting him out? Why are trying to 1v1 a juggarnaut as an assassin? If you played it safe, maybe charmed him and used max distance spikes, you could've scared him off or kited him out. Juggarnauts are supposed to do that much damage, but they actually have to catch you first.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I love arurf
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0BnUOWN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:05:32.425+0000) > > I love arurf . >:(
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The Pyke problem started earlier than his release
Honestly, playing support feels like rock paper scissors. If they have a squishy mage "support", I know i can safely pick my nautilus and clap cheeks. However, if they pick an enchanter, it's way more difficult to get kills in lane. Picking into another tank is pretty much a stalemate unless we can catch the adc alone. However, there are some champs that defy this. Morgana has the damage to poke us out, but she also has the cc negating shield. Pyke can slip past me to my adc, have just as much cc, and more damage. Zyra can cover half the lane with her damage. So there are champs that transcend the rps (which shouldn't exist in the first place).
: you mean out of range to Be a threat, farm or damage enemies. If you Use W you arent doing damage and often its needed to engage as no one just lets pyke walk up to them and unlike as much as you guys try to say pykes E dash is not the same range as Tristanna W so he's not engaging on you with just E
That isn't the point. he can heal most of the damage he has taken in combat without actually waiting the whole 5 seconds to be "out of combat". plus he can start his hook cast really close to you with w, I wouldn't say you're "out of his range".
: his regeneration is horrible i forgot about it. even post 11 slow removal is not broken at all. ms boost is not broken at all. (its not a lot) Tenacity is free, not broken. Armor & MR boost a tank. thats what he is, not broken. AoE spin does less damage if hitting more then 1 player/minion... Execution the only good things on his ult and not even that good because no double gold or reset True damage execution on a villain horrible does more harm then good unlike pyke - safe as an assasin. NOT what he should be
I am annoyed garen is not a tank, he is a juggarnaut, but whatever you have good points. People calling garen a tank is one of my pet peeves. Being tanky =/= being a tank
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vqUpIc0W,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:12:01.604+0000) > > How is he stuck there after dashing when he can go invis and gain a huge movespeed. So not only can people not see you, but you run super fast while invisible to get away. > > His steal and movespeed only good for roaming? Did you think about how it is often used for escape? > > His heal is out of combat. But because he escapes so easily, getting that heal is rather easy to do as well. > > Don't even get me started on his bullshit aoe true damage execute than can reset of an ultimate. Guy go and play him. Since this is just nonsense. He can't go inv after dashing that is not how it works, and ms is a very poor escape. Like the majority of the time you run away you either are too far in to survive or get cced, even if you escape you still will take too much damage and will have to back even after the regeneration. Yeah in lane you can survive it pretty easily but you also won't be doing much in terms of damage too.
Alright. I've played pyke, and even in my first few games i noticed how slippery he is. It is sooooo easy to get out of all sorts of shit with either e or w. I can literally jump into 3 people with e, q somebody, auto, then press w and gtfo. It's not hard. The only thing i had any trouble with was getting used to timing my ults and resisting the urge to get overconfident in my escapability.
: Kits can say what they want they function how they are implmented. Pyke's Passive Evelynns passive and Tahm kench's E are all regeneration. they are all healing but they dont function as heals they function as regeneration in game. Heals are instant reactions regenration is healing over time.
It might as well be instant, all he has to do is step 2 ft to the left for a few seconds and come back at you like nothing ever happened And he gets ms for the duration, so he can stick with you while he waits.
: pyke. an assasin with stealth. mobility, fast heal IN COMBAT a hook, an execute, slow. stun
I think the main issue with pyke is his healing and the way his ult scales/causes scaling. Most assassins can get shut down by poke, but not pyke cause he heals it all back. The grey health doesn't need to scale and should have a timer or something for the healing to start, not just "press w to regain 70% of recently lost hp". Ult needs nerfs to scaling and the gold income. An execute that powerful doesn't need to scale so hard; why can he execute people from >50% hp? Scaling. That's why. Gold part is self explanatory, just revert it to where it was before.
: If your team work together, then it doesn't matter what you bring. A Lulu can give out CC, and can also give direct survival to teammates. A Soraka has a bit CC, and can outheal a full DPS through heal reduc. Sure tank support has uses, but Enchanter, and Poker are simply stronger in later stages.
Yeah but the promblem with those champs is that they _fucking die real quick_. Thicc bois are more reliable and give your team an actual frontline (most games lack proper tanks, so tank supps are even more useful) It's like what buckeye said; tanks are harder to kill and won't int as often
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:40:06.366+0000) > > I dont care if a character(s) is gay or not, you're just doing mental gymnastics to try and justify a romantic relationship. You've blinded yourself to any alternative, and refuse to accept anything that contradicts your beliefs at all. No, you the one doing mental gymnastics to try and justify a romantic relationship with 2 competitors who wants to kill each other, and saying they are romeo and juliet, come on, romeo and juliet don't compete with each other. I don't care what they pair up these days, but I'm just telling you the fact that taric is more like garen's woman, because the way he support garen, heal him, soft heart and more, while katarina is like garen's bro, she is tough, competitive, ambitious, aggressive, even dominant, it's very obvious, you are blind yourself here for what is looked like outside ( katarina is female, taric is male), but ignoring what is more importan on the inside.
Honestly who said garen and kat _want_ to kill each other? They have a duty to their country, and that's why they compete. They are ok with fighting and "killing" each other on the rift because they know they can't die. That's not disputable, champions are well aware that they "respawn"; if this wasn't the case then there wouldn't be respawn quotes. Also, Taric never really has any interaction with garen after he becomes an aspect. Taric is a normal human before he climbs the mountain, so he's never been Garen's pocket medic. Honestly the only reason I'm still arguing this is to make sure that no one actually starts believing this made up gayren+taric fan pairing.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:47:38.867+0000) > > It's obvious why garen protects taric. It's because he sees taric's potential. You even got the quote from the lore that said do. However, garen eventually had to give up on taric because of taric's failure and neglect of his duty, which led to many lives being lost. And I don't know where you get the idea that wanting to save a friend/fellow soldier from a humiliating and painful death means that you are romantically interested in them. There is no benefit for garen to protect taric to this far, it's not his durty to do so, if they are just friends, they would have something in common or mutual benefit, but they don't, they are totally different characteristics, thus there must be something beyond frienship to bound them together. What you said is just wrong, garen didn't give up on him and that is why he sent him to the mountain. Did you ever read what the mountain is about? It's a new life. As to romantic, it is actually romantic for a man to protect another man all the time even if other people hates him, because garen is not his father not his brother. And it's not bromance, why? Because they are not similar characteristics, garen is very disciplined while taric is very free will, you get the idea, it's not like katarina and garen, who are both very ambitious and tough, katarina and garen are more like bromance, taric and garen are more like wife and husband. p.s. taric is not pure human now, so it's not actually gay if he is with garen. Any human finished the mountain trainning should have their human body used up, if you know what i'm saying, and the targons likely reworked their body, which very likely removed their reproduction organ.
So what you're saying is that love is just some magical force that draws people together? They don't have to like each other, benefit from each other, or even be friends at all? They can have absolutely nothing and common and LOVE each other? Not to be rude but I'm questioning if you even know about what you're talking about. If you want taric to have a reason to not let Garen's corpse be desecrated and paraded around noxus like some trophy, just put it on his innate desire to protect people and things, no matter what. That's pretty clearly stated in the lore, is it not?
: I'd suggest: 1. Lowering his base armor (as an assassin he doesn't need tankiness) 2. Getting rid of the dumb bonus gold on R that he gets from _himself_ 3. The W could use some changes to make it more playable against He actually isn't all that easy to play, though. Almost every Pyke I see is bad. And this saddens me because I'm a Pyke Main.
Honestly ive seen all the bad pykes and i think im gonna start banning morgana cause she's a way easier champ +black shield is way more annoying than pyke's limp noodle hook
: Tanks in general aren't great currently. Yeah sure they good at winning the lane, and bad for midgame, and absolutely worst in lategame. Smart people are simply ignoring tank supports. They can't do relevant damage anyway, and their CC is not something you can stop from happening, and by the time for the second CC the fight is over. Fools focus the tank, because he is in frontline, but in current meta they can. Full armor Rammus with Randuin, Frozen, Thormail, Warmong, armor-boots, gargolye with active dies to 5 AD champion in 1,9sec. in lategame. You might as well bring Trynda instead.
I might not play in high elo, but I can assure you that good tanks win games. CC doesn't fall off like their stats do; if you can get your team to work together, you can win most fights.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:57:37.864+0000) > > Lol dude(ette) really wants their gay fanfic to be canon. I don't even believe they're a troll either, they typed way to many words for this to just be bait. "Before the ebon gates of Noxus, Taric slumped to his knees at the sight of Garen's shattered body chained aloft as a warning. Between Taric and his friend stood the sum total of Noxus' might. And yet still, without hesitation, Taric raised his shield and drove all before him. Claiming Garen from the gates, the young warrior marched toward Demacia, heavy with his burden, knowing full well that his return would ensure his execution." - It clearly tells you how significant and special garen is to taric. You may wonder why? Because garen keeps protecting him even if other people all hates him - "And while the commoners saw Taric as a charming rogue, Garen recognized him for what he truly was—a man with the potential to become one of Demacia’s greatest heroes." I can further discuss the lore with you if you want, for example, why would garen protects taric when everyone hates him? There is no benefit for him to do so. How they become long term friends as they are obviously very different persons, Garen is disciplined, taric is free will man, garen likes to fight, taric likes the nature. ect.
It's obvious why garen protects taric. It's because he sees taric's potential. You even got the quote from the lore that said do. However, garen eventually had to give up on taric because of taric's failure and neglect of his duty, which led to many lives being lost. And I don't know where you get the idea that wanting to save a friend/fellow soldier from a humiliating and painful death means that you are romantically interested in them.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:57:37.864+0000) > > Lol dude(ette) really wants their gay fanfic to be canon. I don't even believe they're a troll either, they typed way to many words for this to just be bait. That is your bais, you call it gay fanfic, you do not want them to be gay, but I see them as souls, taric and garen, the sheild and the sword, they need each other and they complete each other, not competing each other and killing each other.
I dont care if a character(s) is gay or not, you're just doing mental gymnastics to try and justify a romantic relationship. You've blinded yourself to any alternative, and refuse to accept anything that contradicts your beliefs at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=wolfclaw3812,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:04:42.966+0000) > > I posted something in a comment thread just now, but I can't find it anymore. > But quotes say {{champion:86}}x{{champion:55}} Quotes are not clear and they are fanon, not canon. Fanon is something exaggarated from the lore, offical fan works. Like miss fortune's quote" how do you like my guns" , it doesn't say she has a gun under her pants. The lore say{{champion:86}} x{{champion:44}} , did you read taric's lore at all?
Give me the quote where this is "hinted". Like, link to the site, with the exact quote written under the link.
: > [{quoted}](name=wolfclaw3812,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oc7Ep4Gm,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:02:50.144+0000) > > Cinematic video: > Garen wants to murder Katarina. > I know the cinematic you're talking about, A Twist of Fate, right? > > Quotes: > "Seven thousand and two... oh, didn't see you standing there." While doing a one-hand stand. > Then bounce over to the God-King quotes... > "A god-king cannot be tempted... not even now..." While taunting Katarina. > Tahm Kench taunting Garen: "You live by a code that will never let you get what you want." Makes sense, doesn't it? Garen, Might of Demacia and Katarina, Daughter of the General of Noxus. > I think I believe the quotes over a cinematic. A Twist of Fate is ancient. > > Oh, and then there was going to be a[ cinematic ](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy_of_my_Enemy)that got cancelled. > Garen and Katarina is a thing. How do you even know Tahm was talking about garen and katarina? That's what you assume, but even if they are talking about garen and katarina, that is fanon thing, not canon. Fanon is something exaggarated from the lore, an offcial fan work. The shelved movie you were talking about is not a romance movie , go check out the movie description: Two sworn enemies discover a newfound respect for each other when they’re forced to put their differences aside and work together against a common enemy. The emotional tale of a mother and daughter struggling to survive in a devastated future when, unexpectedly, they’re caught in the crossfire of two giant machines of war. Terrifyingly outmatched, they search for refuge from the dance of death that surrounds them, and in their darkest hour, must find strength in one another as they fight for their lives. P.S. A twist of fate does not mean romance, even if you just want to think it's a twist. For me, I don't even feel the twist there. I only see garen wants to compete with katarina, there is no romance in any of the materials you can find about them. It only comes from the in game play of the players.
Lol dude(ette) really wants their gay fanfic to be canon. I don't even believe they're a troll either, they typed way to many words for this to just be bait.
: As a Front line melee fighter main i'm tired.
Looks like someone is unhappy about the tahm kench changes.
Show more

WAZZZUP500

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion