Sakuritou (EUW)
: How is this Yasuo Windwall Bug still not fixed?
fix the bug, and in the same patch, fix the wall's hitbox
: Neither is any tank then... If we aren't going to consider a shield as being part of naturally tanky then noone is except a level 6 tryndamere who becomes invincible.
Razelth (NA)
: So you're engaging a Yasuo who has his tornado up instead of waiting it out? That sounds like an issue with you not playing around that clear weakness. Yasuo doesn't always win against someone who builds to counter him. Each champion in the game has clear strengths. Yasuo's is a strong 1v1 duelling and skirmishing potential. If you don't have a champ that is strong in a 1v1, you shouldn't really beat a champion that is strong 1v1. Really, the only thing that won't be able to beat a Yasuo in a 1v1 even while fully building against him are tanks. It makes sense though, tanks are far stronger in a team fight scenario.
Hold up, who said I was engaging? You act like yasuo doesnt have multiple dashes to get to me, and that his tornado is ranged, and can be undodgeable aoe if he dashes on me with it. If I play the fight correctly, all yas should be able to do is auto and q a couple times when i have built to specifically counter that. But I still lose. You're telling me that "hurr durr rightclick" should beat good itemization and skill? Just because of the champ choice?
Lan Fan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4mApabKK,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:23:14.413+0000) > > Considering how easy it is to evade them its only natural that getting hit will punish you hard. Yeah, its so difficult to hit something with that area and with 0 cd. Specially when playing glacial augment, totally impossible!
That a lot of hyperbole. Also let's just ignore the fact that building magic resist against most mages actually works, as opposed to building armor against the champs listed in the post.
Razelth (NA)
: So being full armor means you should be immortal against physical damage dealers? 50% armor penetration should be the insanely strong against someone who built full armor. It shouldn't be weird that Yasuo can kill you with that. 3 casts of Q means that he was in combat with you for 4 seconds, assuming that he's capped the cooldown. You say that there's an extra 3 seconds of survival left. In a 7 second fight, the champion with sustained damage from critical and attack speed items as well as an ultimate that counters a full armor build should win that fight.
he doesn't actually have to be in combat with the enemy. And he shouldn't be able always win against someone who builds to counter him. Of course, I'm not saying that builds should counter skill, but when I build tabi, randuins+ more armor, land my skillshots, and dodge all the q's I can, I shouldn't lose a fight against yas.
: i don't think you understand how crippling randuins and tabi are. Yasuo's dps basically gets reduced 32% (assuming it works additively, i don't have time to check). And considering he already has lower dps than other aa based carries, that's a lot of damage to be missing.
It isn't additive, and even tho yasuo's dps is lower, he doesn't have to facetank things like other, higher dps champs would if they got in melee range of a tank.
Leetri (EUW)
: "Global dash" in your argument implies she can dash anywhere she wants on the map, like a TF ult on crack. But the only way it's a "global dash" is if the enemy uses a global blink/dash first. It's way more accurate to say you dash to a marked target. Otherwise towers have global range because their shots will hit you even if you teleport across the map.
The difference between a tower shot and akali e is that tower shots need you to get in range for them to shoot. Akali hits you with e on first cast, then the recast range is global.
: But I rather play against these champs than play against ResidentSleeper champs {{champion:34}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:61}}
If you learn how to play well against them it's so free.
: A ground that only activated upon dash might be a decent answer. Just a slight slow for maybe 3 sec, then if a dash is used in that period of time, activates a grounding effect and deals damage. Maybe not even a grounding effect at all, maybe a debuff that deals damage if someone dashes (and refreshes the duration up to 2 times) would work. I absolutely hate how OP grounding is, but reigning it in just a titch is a brilliant idea, imo.
So kinda like poppy w, but a targeted debuff?
: {{champion:157}} "naturally tanky" {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Passive shield is kinda strong, mostly an issue in laning phase
: I honestly think it might be an underrated item @ closing games. It's worthless if you are losing, yes... But the stats aren't bad at all compared to thornmail/randuins/deadmans and gives 10% cdr. 100 hp less, 10 armor less, but movement @ turrets (helping move @ the final turrets of the game). Some games your team has a lot of trouble ending the game and with this you could possibly group as 5, attack @ tower, tank 1-2 hits then use ohmwrecker and prob win the fight.
The changes would make it even better at closing, as it allows a team to do substantial damage to a turret without a minion wave, along with being used as you described. I agree that it's underrated.
Rioter Comments
: Buy a QSS it cancels out mordekaiser's ult
shhhhhhhhhh they don't need to know... huehuehue
: Mordekaiser feels almost the same to me
That means it's a good rework. Champ is more fun gameplay-wise, but fills the same / similar niche. Don't get why there's any complaint.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:55:51.648+0000) > > Look man, if you want Riot to stop making attractive females, change human nature to make it so people pay better attention to people based not on looks, until then shut up, and realize that this is how the world works and the representation for males is just as fuck with every single one of them except for like 3 looking like bodybuilders. Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies.
You tryna say that morde and naut aren't hot?
: > [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:56:47.495+0000) > > Not sure what all the fuss is about the new champion. She's fine. Also, Reksai, the bad b*tch from the void, would like to have a word with this blanket appraisal of female design concepts. She is very generic. She is also supposed to be a flagship character for the new faction and there is NOTHING interesting about her. Like she looks Sivir and Niddalie combined. She just....exists. Her design isn't necessary bad or messy. It has been done too many times. Also she doesn't look like she is from the jungles. she looks Shurmian. Like a flower crown with mixtures of real exotic flowers and gold leaves would be interesting. Her dress could look more exotic with more vibrant colors (think neeko). The gold can make show her nobility. Her weapon looks okay like they can put in the lore that it was supposed to modeled after sivirs weapon but it supposed to be superior it its own ways. (hell have it haves its faults too in the story. Also which this seems to be a theme I keep hearing but it is profitable...her body type...she is another hourglass figure. Which yes we have like 40 female champs that look like this and some variance would be nice but its what makes money. This champ is only getting pr and laughed at because its so bland and its a step back from the quality that riot produces.
Oh no humans look similar aaaaaaaaaaaaa. She literally from the kumungu jusngle, which is right next to shurima. Why shouldn't she look similar to a shuriman? People in Africa look similar , whether they live in the DRC (which has a lot of forest cover) or Chad (which is mostly desert). Tired of the emotional gut reaction rants on new designs.
: it would be cool if that circle weapon thingie rotated around her instead of just being a weapon to throw kinda like orianna's relationship with the ball
I bet different abilities activate different effects, and the disc will rotate to indicate which effect is active.
: > [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:28:23.344+0000) > > Mate, you must understand. Sometimes Riot wants to design an armor-clad warrior angle, but they literally can't make it too bulky as she simply doesn't have a tank playstyle nor builds off tank item sets. To ignore that limitation just to give her a much more realistic armor design is to break the rules of visual/design communication and the importance it has. Her armor's design had to represent something far deeper than just the aesthetic. > > But y'know. That fact doesnt register for most players. Of course not. It's easier to fit your version of the narrative by presuming devs that worked on her are just asshole who don't know anything. it worked prior to her rework where she wasnt a tanky character at all and dint convey that idea in the slightest you argument hinges on people being complete simpletons who are incapable of associating a champions silleute with a certain playstyle. Your defense of this generic character design is incredibly one dimensional and filled with an undertone of snobbish cynicism toward to community, people are allowed to have views that dont always praise a creator thats how artist improve you wanker.
Haha you fool! You lose! When I started playing league, I though kayle was a tank. She was literally the only fully armored female champ besides Leona, who is a tank, and that perpetuates the misconception. Although I'm not a fan of the reworked design, I understand why they got rid of the armor. I don't think you have much of a mind for visual design...
: I have mixed feelings on this. Kai'Sa was the last huge disappointment from a design perspective for me. I've warmed up a little to her and come to appreciate her more quiet, optimistic personality, but I feel like she could have been more creepy and fearsome. I feel like she should have earned her status as "scary to most normal people" a little more in her design. Everyone else is either fine or good. Pyke is really creepy, sleek and cool. He looks like a native of Bilgewater, as OP said, and he's got a really neat splash art. I could imagine him frequenting the place of his splash to add to his list. They could have easily just made him a fish man, but I think animation and voice do a lot for the character as well. Neeko, similarly is well-designed. She feels a little alien, but still cute and relatable. All the concepts from the page you linked really ended up looking similar to the final product, so I don't really see her looking that much different even if they went with a different idea. Her colors are great, her VO is adorable and hilarious and I can't wait to see her interact with more people in the lore. If only she didn't have a horrifying color story. I think people are overstating how "bad" or "generic" Kayle's redesign is. She IS wearing armor, but they lightened the armor up to indicate that she's not that tanky, which is sensible. The biggest sin of this decision was that in-game the armor reads more like a body suit, but that doesn't mean she's NOT wearing armor. Even beyond that, she kept the basic elements of her old design (armored, helmeted angel smiting her foes with a fiery sword) and I like the added effect of her design evolution throughout an individual game. I like the added wings as she becomes stronger. I liked old Kayle design, but I think new Kayle is good, too. I love Yuumi's VO, I just think Yuumi in general is a design that doesn't appeal to everyone. Like most designs in this game. With Yuumi in particular, you either like her design, or you think its generic. You can argue that she's "just a cat" all you like, but you can do that for a lot of characters. {{champion:34}} "She's just a bird" {{champion:1}} "She's just a little girl with powers" {{champion:10}} "She's just an armored angel" (old OR new). Some people are going to love those designs, and others are going to think they are generic. The fact is, I've never seen a cat that uses a book as part of its power set, and Yuumi's lore even helped expand a bit of Runeterra's lore as a whole. So I think overall she was a fine addition. Same could be said for Sylas. Its easy enough to boil down his design to "shirtless dude with chains" but the chains themselves are the stars here, as they are the main part of his kit and the main part of his lore. He's a Demacian that no longer wants to associate with the establishment, so he appropriately only has the Demacian-like chains, and nothing else. He isn't heavily armored, he isn't going to be wearing any Demacian colors or symbols other than the ones he is stuck with (the chains). I can't explain the shirtlessness though. He also has this really cruel laugh and really cruel smile to match, something that contributes to his now cruel personality. His design is fine. You forgot to mention Mordekaiser, whose new design drew inspiration from Gothic architecture and is a great update to the old Morde look. I think he's definitely a good design. So, imo we have disappointing {{champion:145}} fine {{champion:350}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:10}} and really good {{champion:82}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:555}} . So I'd say its about half and half. Its honestly about the same as their usual output, design-wise. Look at 2016 Champs as an example: usually they have a few human-like Champions ({{champion:202}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:164}} ) and a few more quirky or out-there designs ({{champion:136}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:427}} ). Its a good thing visual design is not the only thing going for a Champion, since I think Jhin, Taliyah and Ivern all get their core appeal more from their personality or gameplay, while having a design that's well suited for that personality or gameplay. I think that may be the case for our new Champion.
Everybody complaining about sylas not having a shirt; y'all realize that there is no way sylas would be able to fit into a shirt with those chain gauntlets on his arms. very realistic design, thank you riot for attention to detail.
: > [{quoted}](name=Celestial Lion12,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-06-07T04:31:24.014+0000) > > You try making 150 unique and interesting characters If you dont like it do better isnt a valid response to criticism nice try though
I think he's just trying to get you to stop and think about the difficulty of the creative process when it's carried on for so, so long.
: Riots champ design is incredibly dull now
Can we get a champ that uses a bettering ram? I think that would be pretty neat for a tank, and they would be really good at taking turrets.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Qiyana's splash art does not convey 'Empress'
You remember those big logging machines in the roadmap? she probably just blew one up. I bet she's the type of leader that actively defends their people, like sejuani or something.
: > Do i seem to get any pleasure from it ? Well, if you didn't have ANY pleasure doing this, then you simply would not do it, since you are not forced to comment here. > Most mammal have empathy it is more than human, it is a NATURAL ANIMAL BEHAVIOR I stand my ground and keep my sayings. k, so what? :D > i'm not mocking him , i'm watching a human fail (many human fail actually) as a human being and i try to criticize his decision and give him advice to act accordingly. Didn't he just criticize OP as well? In a mocking way. > but failure in recognizing suffering and lack of empathy is a real mental disorder, You do not show too much empathy either... > it's a lack of social intelligence, not an insult, not a joke, just pure constatation, observation and description... Calling someone a "poor baby" is the same too. Maybe not from your viewpoint, but it is. You are simply bashing someone for behaving the same way you did. Ps.: Get real man. You are just bashing him, because you enjoy it. Nobody should ever take OP seriously here. Death threats in an online game, whooo hooo, sooo scary. This whole thing is a joke....
: Not with cases like this.It is obviously some angry kid yelling at other kid...U need to recognize what stays behind peoples behavior or how realistic threat is... Who would track anyone to kill because he lost 1 game on internet...people loose all the time and insult each other,and sometimes death wishes or death treats are involved ,but no one is going to go through so much trouble to find internet stranger and to do something to him because of 1 game... Second ,there are legal consequences when the treat is real.This is just ridiculous on so many levels.
Dude, death threats are a federal offense. It doesn't matter how angry the other person is, if hey make threats and the person being threatened feels threatened enough to report it, the aggressor should, in all cases, have legal action taken against them. It seems like you're trying to say that OP is lying; first off, idk what reason the would have to lie about this, and secondly, you should probably ask for evidence instead of jumping straight to conclusions Realize that the **threat itself** is a crime, not just the action.
: Please, for the love of Nagakabouros, give TB Skyen a fat female champion
How would you make this into a character that actually seems like they'd fit in the league? There has to be a theme, and it has to support the character being a fighter that could compete against other champions. Not saying I don't want to see it, just saying that it's difficult when they have already used the easiest fat character idea in {{champion:79}}.
: Qiyana, Empress of the Elements Early Analysis
{{champion:82}} You're alone now. Good luck.
Sashamica (EUNE)
: Lets talk about Khada Jhin.. seriously.
Jhin is basically the opposite of guido mista
: Physically, he's at least strong enough to use that giant mace. So at least on par with the other characters who use giant weapons like Darius or Garen. In his story a standard knight is able to take a hit, so he's not extraordinarily strong. But he's also got the benefit of being partially immune to physical damage since he doesn't have flesh. Though since he is made of _iron_ when we know their world is advanced enough for _steel_, he's probably weak to especially strong blunt force and explosives. In regards to his magic, he doesn't actually destroy much. What he does certainly requires _powerful_ magic... but not necessarily _destructive_ magic. And in his story, the offensive magic he tries to use gets completely dispelled by Demacian steel. And we can assume it doesn't just negate _all_ magic, since Noxus just flat out wouldn't use mages if they weren't effective. I think it's safe to assume most of his strength comes from his necromancy. And while that isn't something to just shrug off, he isn't especially impressive solo.
The story is irrelevant. That's the story for old morde, they're using at a placeholder until new morde's story is finished. Mordekaiser is at least on par with azir now, with his world-building magical power. He also knows waaaaaayyy more about the world than pretty much everybody except maybe ryze and the aspects. Also, at this point he's basically immortal because his soul can't die, and he'll always come back.
: While it is true that we have quite a bunch of guns, I don't think the comparison of "3 bows against 8 guns" is really fair, considering that there is such a wide variety of guns in general and that applies to this game, too. We can split up the guns you listed as following: 1 shotgun {{champion:104}} 2 sniper rifles {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} 1 gatling gun {{champion:42}} 1 minigun/rocket launcher/taser {{champion:222}} 2 dual wielded pistols {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} 1 cannon {{champion:18}} A shotgun doesn't work the same like a sniper rifle, nor does it provide an equivalent fighting style. Bows are more limited there in my opinion. Yes, there are different types of bows, like shortbows, longbows, etc. But in general, the way they are working is much more alike than between these different gun types. ____________________ Personally, I am fine with the amount of bows in the game. A stealthy bow user who wants to assassinate his enemies from range sounds alot like Twitch in my ears, but this can easily just be me. ____________________ Personal bias that will get me some hate here: I would actually like to get more guns. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} There are some weapons we don't have in the game yet, which I would like to see explored. Like a granade launcher, a syringe-gun, a heavy gatling-gun.
Urgot has a heavy gatling gun Well, something similar to a gatling gun anyways
: Whats skyrim?
Todd Howard wants to know your location
: go full AD morde and BONK them. https://youtu.be/qrWimUuaYAc?t=10
New morde has no ad scalings, the only thing you're getting out of it is damage on autos You can still do it if you really want to i guess :/, it's better on current morde
: Gotta go fast
Yes, I like this.
: If you think tanks don't get solo kills I have no idea how to help you, man.
Make sure you read all the words in the post. I said tanks don't get solo kills **AS OFTEN**, and said that they don't really get them often unless their opponent makes some big mistakes.
: Imagine being a follower of Nakabouros, completely loyal to the flow of life, tentacles being a welcoming, warming force that keeps you in tune with the air, ocean, and earth. Your love and power allow you to test the souls of both the worthy and unworthy, no one can ever duel you. Tentacles have always been your friend, keeping you in tune with the flow of Nakabouros. Some big tall hunk of metal stares at you, points a mace at you. Your tentacles are gone. All of them. The warmth is gone, replaced by a realm of death and decay. And the only solace you have is the chance that maybe your % hp hits from W might save you without any of your tentacles. You are doomed, Nakabouros has abandoned you...
Sounds like an epic gamer moment ngl.
: Its Mordekaisers fake death realm. Kindred just disapproves and tries to shoot him like any other undead {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
>:( it is real death realm, cause that's where sahn uzal went when he died ):<
: I miss the days where cooldowns actually existed...
hehe 1.6 second cooldown on new mordekaiser q i can't wait for live
Ifneth (NA)
: That’s a really good idea. Deny the enemy the sound warnings of abilities like Kled Ult.
I mean, the screen goes dark and you can't look at the minimap anymore. I think you'd have to be actually blind or an idiot to not realize that you're getting ulted by nocturne
: and ap items gives defensive stats for god knows why.
: "Thinking and skill expression is dead" but also "I miss when the only thinking I had to do was, 'buy armor.'" So you're asking for a game to be decided by stats rather than proper positioning and mechanical skill.
You'd be suprised to see how many people see MOBAfire guides as a fucking religion. Some people have no clue on how to itemize, so actually making it matter would force people to learn more about the game. Also, what a lot of people don't seem to realize is that (even if they're top lane) tanks are support oriented picks. The skill required to effectively play tanks is all about positioning to zone, peel, and overall protect your team. Tank players aren't asking for better stats so that they can 1v9 carry, they're asking for the stats they need to do their job as tanks, one that they can't do if they die in 1-2 seconds after getting their cc on maybe 1 person.
: Tanks are nowhere NEAR as low-economy as supports. Sure they're not having gold and kills given to them like the ADC needs but they're not really "low-economy". They're not much more low-economy than a juggernaut is, since they still have an entire lane's worth of farm given to them. Obvious exception if you're playing a tank support.
Yeah but the difference between a tank and any other type of top laner is that tanks aren't getting kills as often, and don't snowball into unstoppable monsters that can pretty much 1v5 with very little help. There are 2 major sources of income in league: kills and farm. Tanks only have access to farm, unless the enemy makes a big mistake and lets the tank get mulitple favorable trades off. On the other hand, fighters, juggernauts, skirmishers, etc. can get cs and have the damage to get kills, especially early (unless you're kayle). Add on that if a good player gets kills, they can zone the enemy off the wave and deny cs as well.
: does he still have the line of "clicking once is enough idiot" or whatever the line is in english
No, i dont think he says "You only need to click once, fool." anymore.
: So can Jarvan get a new ult now?
Neither camille or new morde ult stop other people from walking through. Jarvan's ult is unique in that a) It's small so j4 can't be kited out; b) It is an actual wall that can close off an area for the enemy team; c) It can be used to trap someone inside while j4 gets away with e+q
: Mordekaiser's new bio - It sucks. It sucks hard. All of the epicness from before is just gone.
N actually it makes him and his goals even more epic. After reading Morde's bio, it made almost all other champs' motivations small and insignificant. Mordekaiser's goals consist of large plans and plots that span ages, and the end result is the **creation of a realm**. Morde is still a badass necromancer; the bio says that he built the bastion as a place to study magic and souls and stuff so that he could manipulate them. Also, him lacking a physical weakness really pushes the point that he isn't a mortal being. He is, essentially, the new god of death, the ruler of the Death Realm. More is way more powerful, much more cunning, and a much more serious threat than he ever was before.
: I always want supports to secure the kills because I am permabad and have let *way* too many kills escape lol. I will take the *guarantee* of an assist over the *possibility* of a kill any day.
My adc friends hate it when i play {{champion:101}} support.
: If you remove pen from rageblade, there will be no hybrid pen option in the game.
Hybrid pen is not necessary; hybrid damage is harder to build against because you need to build both mr and armor, intead of focusing one down.
Terozu (NA)
: The mid laner? Or the jungler?
: Why do some people call nasus "daddy nasus" or "papa nasus"
: House Warband OP. It will reign supreme in the end
You some sort of yasuo main or something?
: New azir skin?
Cool idea, but the mecha skinline seems to be more for physical melee champs, a battle robot sort of feel. I think azir with a robot skin would likely be preatorian or PROGRAM azir.
Show more

WAZZZUP500

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion