: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-07T20:57:39.458+0000) > > It's actually super easy to get honor back if you aren't being toxic... No, no it isnt. Ive played over 500 games without saying 1 word, no honor upgrade or checkpoint.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLoneColt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:45:12.448+0000) > > No, no it isnt. Ive played over 500 games without saying 1 word, no honor upgrade or checkpoint. Because you have to actually get honors at the end of the game.
Arammus (EUW)
: idk seing tanks top is more rare than ever... a few days ago i saw a vayne vs irelia top. vayne got 2 kills early on. then irelia got phage + sheen and it was over for vayne. irelia literally hit q+aa on vayne and took almost half her hp. vayne did nothing anymore. and i remember seing a similar thing with renekton. if you are a bruiser and you most likely have some sort of mobility/dash then vayne is screwed as soon as you got half of your first item done. because you just burst her down so quick. but pls if you comment remember: i dont play top. and im a tank sup/jungler myself. playing a full tank like mao malph sion i can imagine must be absolute nightmare vs vayne. (but still the champ isnt really mobile, jungler and she is done for)
Yeah but vayne top builds different items. I've seen vaynes rush frozen mallet first item, it's so cancer. She can force anyone off of her with e, and unless you have 2 long range gap closers (ig irelia could have that, renekton too, but it's kinda short), there's no way you're gonna kill her. Jax, aatrox, morde, darius, any tank, pantheon, none of these champs can do anything. Maybe rengar top could work?
: Interesting boring life you are living if this sequence of a damn game event, made you super happy.
I don't thinks it's really about the game. It's about somebody getting what they deserved.
: Also this is a horrible idea. If you go in you and your adc will be taking damage from them. Which will most likely be more damage than you're healing so unless we you win the fight and kill them all you're doing is making the adc miss cs and potentially die. There should be a support item that gives a toggled person a % of your hp regen. Kind of like how knights vow heals for a pecentage of the damage the target does.
This is why taric is gonna be a good support; he can heal, defend, and go all in.
Antenora (EUW)
: Let's not. I like that I can punish tank supports now.
You can, tank supports could only heal so much. Not to mention the cooldown is longer, so they won't be able to heal as often
: I mean that the classes are only giving a general idea, not precise numbers. No one is going through the process of balancing the roster like "OK, so Ornn is a Tank, he should have X Armor and Y damage". Classes don't guide the fine tuning, they guide the first draft. (And no, Ekko doesn't have the kit of a Tank. One super-delayed hard CC and one soft CC, and everything else is damage or mobility. Clearly not a Tank, no matter what numbers you put on it. Same for Ornn, he has one free target dash, but it doesn't go through wall and has a big delay and no reset, that's clearly not Assassin-level mobility/target selection, no matter the numbers you put on that. On the other hand, he has 2 relatively easy to hit AoE hard CC and one low CD slow.)
Wouldn't you use other characters' stats from the same class to help get the stats right on a new champ in that class? I didn't say that being a certain class determines the exact stats, I said that it helps them adjust stats.
Wolity (EUW)
: The BEST feeling ever
Best feeling in league for me is saving teammates. Not only does it reduce an tilt they had, it tilts the enemy too. Like im sitting over here with my adc minding my own business when enemy zed decides to go spastic, grab him and sit him the fuck down so he gets blown up.
: No, it does not help adjust stat, and it doesn't guide balance. Very much yes on feel of the champ, and the process you describe does happen, yes. But that's not balance. The class system isn't used for balance.
Wym? they could've made someone like ornn an assassin through his stats, the same way ekko is an assassin despite having a kit more like a tank. They want ekko to be an assassin, so his stats are that of an assassins. They want ornn to be a tank so his stats are that of a tanks.
: Have you read my *original* comment before replying to the second one? Because, you know, that would make more sense. So, to reiterate: The class system is a tool to analyze and describe champs. It is *purely* descriptive. It is a set of language shortcuts, to be able to communicate more quickly and accurately. But it does NOT mean a single thing about balance. You can make a champion that perfectly fits into one of the class description OP. Remove Garen MS on Q, remove his Tenacity on W, then multiply his R damage by 10. That's a perfect Juggernaut posterchild right there. And it's also perfectly OP, and no one would ever be dumb enough to release it. ________ > Of course that if champions classes truly mean nothing then i guess its safe to say that the only guideline Riot uses to balance their game is their own personal bias and favoritism Of course not. THIS thing not being a guideline for balance does not mean NOTHING is a guideline for balance.
They do design champs loosely based off of a class type. It's one of the first things they use to guide the development of a new champ. Champ design goes: ok so we want to make a **tank** who knocks shit around and uses terrain to their advantage ({{champion:516}}). The proposed "class" helps them adjust stats and create the feel of the champ
: I retired Soraka years ago after maining her for two seasons, because it was clear Riot wanted her to be nothing but a walking blood bank. She should have been the premiere DPS support, damaging enemies to heal allies, be both malevolent and benevolent. The 2013 rework did deliver on this, but the numbers were so poorly executed. Then Riot broke her arms and legs in Season 6, and that was Soraka's downfall. Soraka needs buffs, and power budget re-adjustment, to keep her in line with Senna and future enchanters. The game has changed and the standards for powerful and viable champions have changed since Soraka was last tweaked in a meaningful way. ___ **What i would do is:** Revert her Q to its Season 5 state, but preserve the low mana cost and increase the AP ratio. Her Q will also heal her from jungle monsters. Successful center hit will reduce the cooldown of Q by 50%. Remove the heal-over-time mechanic and convert it into a flat heal. Both self heal from Q and allied heal from W. Or, add mana regeneration to it, as she was the first and only champion to be able to give Mana to allies. Remove the damage on her E, and instead make it act as a damage amplification zone. Meaning, all enemies standing in the zone will take increased damage from Soraka and her allies. The damage amp zone will presist after the root takes effect. And finally, add a bonus passive: Soraka converts a % of her AP into Health. ___ This rework will cement Soraka's place as the Healer Mage DPS of the game, and will give her new, clear and viable playstyles, while still preserving her identity and everything Soraka mains like about her. She will no longer be just a one sided one dimensional bot lane slave. And perhaps, if my list of changes go trough, she will once again be a viable solo laner and maybe even jungler. One can only hope.
Ok so dps and self healing, why not just make her a full fledged midlaner... I thought we were agreeing that "senna op, too much damage and heal", and you are just wanting what senna has on the champ you like? Riot said themselves that soraka supposed to be the only dedicated healer, dps is the opposite of what they want her to be Now give me downvotes.
Krinu (NA)
: Half million ish Soraka main here, as well. Rather than nerf Senna (or Yuumi, or any of the other enchanter supports that can actually do things), why not add meaningful interactions to Soraka? I had a whole writeup based around this, but here's the gist: - Make her Q HoT heal based on maxHP instead of AP - Make her Q HoT stack based on recast time / targets hit (no rolling, just allowing it to scale w/ targets hit or high CDR) - Make her W transfer a percentage of her maxHP to her target, instead of AP-scaling healing - Make her R scale with both AP and maxHP - Raise the AP coefficients and rank up damage on her Q/E - Lower base damage on Q/E - Add some combo potential to her Q/E (hitting a target slowed by Q with E roots the target and resets CD on Q, for example) The whole idea would be that if she wanted to heal other people effectively, she would need a large health pool, and if she wanted to hurt people, she would need a large AP pool. This accomplishes several goals - first, it gives her a way to play a high-damage setup if one is ahead or paired with a high sustain ADC, two, it gets rid of the stupid incentive to avoid getting bonus health she has now, three, it encourages to spend actual time in a fight rather than just poking with Q and running away.
Cool idea, one problem: How the hell am I supposed to kill her as she sits back and heal spams her team? Counterplay to soraka has always been "kill her so you can kill her team" Idk how I'm supposed to do that without getting collapsed on and blown tf up if she has any more than 3000 hp
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000600000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T04:50:26.477+0000) > > Well, I guess you just won't get to experience the awesomeness of winning against what seemed like impossible odds. Your loss ig, but maybe you don't like working for your wins idk. Been there done that, I can tell when it's winnable and when it's not. > > I'm done with this discussion, I have more important things to do. Report Wazzup500, AFK.
Haha you got the joke nice Nah but for real i have a 10 page essay to write
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0006000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T02:17:58.152+0000) > > Is it really selfish if the thing the other person wants is a chance to attain something beneficial for the entire team? Better change the FF vote to needing all 5 even at 20 minutes then. >I get why you're frustrated when 2 people stop a surrender, but as I said before they declined for a reason. Usually because they're trolling and want to hold people hostage. >There's the other side of this where 1 or 2 players want to ff but the others don't, and then the 1/2 that wanted to ff rage and leave, dooming the other 3/4 who felt like hey could win. 3 is a majority, 1 is the absolute lowest minority you could be. >The reason leaving is more selfish than not surrendering is because of this simple reason: when you leave, you are leaving because it's what you want. You aren't considering how it affects your team, you do it because it's what you want. If the majority of my team voted yes, it's not just me. >Refusing to surrender is less selfish (if it ever is) because the win goes to the whole team. You aren't just winning for yourself, your team gets to share that. If we're being pushed in at 15 minutes losing an inhib but Mythic Mike and his partner in crime McCrumbles want to try getting their Braum+Udyr bot lane combo to late game while they're both 0-5-1, then that's their game to play.
Well, I guess you just won't get to experience the awesomeness of winning against what seemed like impossible odds. Your loss ig, but maybe you don't like working for your wins idk. I'm done with this discussion, I have more important things to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00060000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T01:22:18.601+0000) > > Ok if you need to do something to cool down how about you actually finish the game first. Be considerate of the others in the game, at least. Look if 1 guy is saying no to the early FF vote or a premade is holding us hostage, the others don't really care. If 4/1 FF at 16 fails and someone leaves, I don't report them, I couldn't care less. If it's bad enough for a 15 FF it's not his fault. > > It doesn't seem like you care about that tho. I'm sure that your next response probably would've been something about not needing to be nice to your teammates when they frustrated you. I think I'm just gonna give up on trying to teach you not to be a selfish ass. Wrong again, but nice projection. Wanna know what's really selfish? Making 3 or 4 people suffer because YOU want something.
Is it really selfish if the thing the other person wants is a chance to attain something beneficial for the entire team? I get why you're frustrated when 2 people stop a surrender, but as I said before they declined for a reason. There's the other side of this where 1 or 2 players want to ff but the others don't, and then the 1/2 that wanted to ff rage and leave, dooming the other 3/4 who felt like hey could win. The reason leaving is more selfish than not surrendering is because of this simple reason: when you leave, you are leaving because it's what you want. You aren't considering how it affects your team, you do it because it's what you want. Refusing to surrender is less selfish (if it ever is) because the win goes to the whole team. You aren't just winning for yourself, your team gets to share that. Now, I'm arguing this as if the game is ranked. If it's norms, whatever, it's your leaverbuster i guess.
: should* 3/5 should 2 players should not be the finalizer for a surrender
No, I said shouldnt. I'm done trying to argue with tilted babies whose mental is as fragile as fucking glass. Yall are ruled by your emotions and whatever you feel in the moment, there's no way you are actually going to stop and consider what I'm saying.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000600000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T22:05:02.248+0000) > > I'm not saying you cant get mad, but allowing yourself to stay in a shitty mood and then taking it out on other people is no bueno. It really doesn't help anyone, especially when those people you're shitty to get mad and it just makes everybody's attitude worse. "Taking it out on other people" Do you know what tilted means? It doesn't mean I'm inting in games and screaming, it means I'm not playing at my best because I'm in a negative mood. Exactly why I'll just leave and go do something that relaxes me, so my next game isn't shitty.
Ok if you need to do something to cool down how about you actually finish the game first. Be considerate of the others in the game, at least. It doesn't seem like you care about that tho. I'm sure that your next response probably would've been something about not needing to be nice to your teammates when they frustrated you. I think I'm just gonna give up on trying to teach you not to be a selfish ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:20:20.635+0000) > > Or you could just not do that. You're in control of your own thoughts and emotions, idk why you're gonna let a game decide your attitude for the day. That's some elementary school bs. Ah the classic "be an adult" argument, because no adult ever gets mad over being held hostage because 1 person doesn't want the same thing as you. Nope, never. You should read this book, it's called "12 angry men", sums up why this mindset is a bad one to have.
I'm not saying you cant get mad, but allowing yourself to stay in a shitty mood and then taking it out on other people is no bueno. It really doesn't help anyone, especially when those people you're shitty to get mad and it just makes everybody's attitude worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-25T10:15:39.191+0000) > > That is probably the most selfish thing you could do, besides just straight up leaving the entire game. I mean I could just int or lose my sanity and tilt into my next game. I'd rather not lose more than I have to.
Or you could just not do that. You're in control of your own thoughts and emotions, idk why you're gonna let a game decide your attitude for the day. That's some elementary school bs.
: Well I outright leave such games. I don't sit there hoping my team has brains enough to surrender.
I hope you get the leaverbuster you deserve then. There's no excuse to leave a game, no matter how bad it is. If your team doesn't want to surrender, there's a reason, and you leaving is securing your loss and theirs.
: worse mental* the never give up play regardless if you're doing bad is the bad mental
LOL are you serious??? Being optomistic and believing you can win is worse mental than giving up and quitting... sure bud, whatever you say I mean, I know everybody gets an opinion but gimme a break
: why assume my emotion hats kinda cringe we're simply having a debate hear and you're clearly losing
I don't have to assume it's pretty obvious that you're frustrated because you're calling people delusional and accusing most of your team of inting and trolling. Why assume that they are inting and trolling?
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=000100050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:06:45.351+0000) > > Unless your definition of a neutral game is a fiesta where both sides have 30 kills at 15 min, i don't know what game you have been playing but season 9 is exactly this
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=0001000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:09:31.809+0000) > > i don't know what game you have been playing but season 9 is exactly this Ok so your perception of "average" is skewed by the games you remember the most. That's fair i guess, everybody experiences different things playing this game. What supports do you play? Edit: already checked; you seem to play supports who are hard to play safe against, so it makes sense that you'd have more assists on average. I tend to stomp when I play naut, but it's way harder to get a lot of assists on Leona because I'm going completely to them; there's a lot less room to make plays. Average assists changes with champs, so I guess you wouldn't notice the overall loss you get on new support items if you're still getting a lot of assists.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=0001000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T14:27:20.399+0000) > > No, I'm saying that you can't compare a good game in preseason 10 with a neutral game in season 9 and say "look, the gold incomes are the same". You took a game where you had a lot of assists and compared it to the average of season 9, which doesn't really make any sense. > > Quit trying to strawman. it was a neutral game the fact that my adc was getting the majority of the kills doesn't make it un-neutral it just means that we somewhat funneled all our resources into her a neutral game still means you get a shitton of assists if you aren't getting assists you are either inting or getting stomped
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=00010005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T14:37:21.974+0000) > > it was a neutral game > the fact that my adc was getting the majority of the kills doesn't make it un-neutral > it just means that we somewhat funneled all our resources into her > a neutral game still means you get a shitton of assists > if you aren't getting assists you are either inting or getting stomped Uh oh i see a false dichotomy, and I also see blatantly false statements! Unless your definition of a neutral game is a fiesta where both sides have 30 kills at 15 min, no, you aren't gonna get a "shitton of assists" Maybe by the end of the game, but many of those assists will be giving you very little gold because they are shared with more people. A neutral game is evenly matched, there isn't much action happening early or mid because people are still stuck trying to gain a significant advantage over their enemy. Plus if your adc is getting funneled, how in the hell are you going to have an average amount of assists? For real, were you like afk at fountain? If you are actually playing the game while your adc is getting funneled, you're gonna have an above average amount of assists.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=00010005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T12:59:35.727+0000) > > LOL you don't remember what you wrote do you? You said that your adc had a lot of kills, so wouldn't you have a lot of assists? Unless you mean that you contributed nothing to your lane and your adc got all those kills on their own. What fallacy did I commit? I made very reasonable assumption based on the facts you gave me. > > Thanks for the laugh btw. you were implying that you want to have gold without assists i see now
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=000100050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T13:24:42.121+0000) > > you were implying that you want to have gold without assists i see now No, I'm saying that you can't compare a good game in preseason 10 with a neutral game in season 9 and say "look, the gold incomes are the same". You took a game where you had a lot of assists and compared it to the average of season 9, which doesn't really make any sense. Quit trying to strawman.
: > [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IUtYOivb,comment-id=00020001000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T12:13:01.505+0000) > > I dont want to meddle between u two, but your own nickname could be decided as unappropriate. So, please dont be hypocrite, ok? Thanks ;-) I don't know what is more inappropriate, you meddling into a one and done conversation or trying to get attention. Sexual Girl is the username I go by as my real name is not displayed. What I was responding to that was inappropriate was the sheer fact that I felt uncomfortable being called mate, calling someone that, I feel, belittles them that is why it is inappropriate to me. So before you go sticking your nose into things that don't involve you, use your brain for a second and think.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexual Girl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IUtYOivb,comment-id=000200010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T17:22:51.205+0000) > > I don't know what is more inappropriate, you meddling into a one and done conversation or trying to get attention. Sexual Girl is the username I go by as my real name is not displayed. What I was responding to that was inappropriate was the sheer fact that I felt uncomfortable being called mate, calling someone that, I feel, belittles them that is why it is inappropriate to me. So before you go sticking your nose into things that don't involve you, use your brain for a second and think. Lol didnt you get your account suspended or something for your name? That was ridiculous lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IUtYOivb,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2019-11-22T12:52:01.600+0000) > > You have less stats overall, making supports worse late. Plus, targons lost the heal, so tank supps can't stay in lane as long. Loss of coin means that enchanters can't stay in lane as long before they oom, and are forced to use a lot on poke to generate gold for new spellthiefs I mean they are taking the sustain out of it. There shouldn't be honestly. They took away mana regen. That means taking less poke. So you need less heals for the poke. But no this is a straight buff to supports. A disgusting buff
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IUtYOivb,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2019-11-22T14:32:01.887+0000) > > I mean they are taking the sustain out of it. There shouldn't be honestly. They took away mana regen. That means taking less poke. So you need less heals for the poke. But no this is a straight buff to supports. A disgusting buff Here's the issue tho: Melee support items had hp regen taken too. Ranged just got the mana regen taken away, and they still have ranged autos. Melees got the heal from execute **and** the hp regen taken away. Also are you saying it's a buff because of the gold? The gold generation got nerfed and you can generate gold from the passive when the item finishes upgrading. So basically, once the item is finished upgrading, your gold income stops unless you're getting kills/assists. So basically, the changes make supports fall off late due to a lack of gold **and** a lack of stats.
forist (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0003000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T10:21:31.064+0000) > > Unless it's not Maybe in bronze elo it isn't, but in competent elos it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=000100050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T13:29:56.825+0000) > > Let's not start throwing fallacies around. then what were you trying to say with that "but you were getting assists" shit?
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=0001000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T14:33:33.763+0000) > > then what were you trying to say with that "but you were getting assists" shit? LOL you don't remember what you wrote do you? You said that your adc had a lot of kills, so wouldn't you have a lot of assists? Unless you mean that you contributed nothing to your lane and your adc got all those kills on their own. What fallacy did I commit? I made very reasonable assumption based on the facts you gave me. Thanks for the laugh btw.
forist (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00030001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T08:43:12.927+0000) > > You apparently think he misused realistically and want him to misuse literally. He did misuse the term realistically. Winning a game that you are down 34 - 5 kills is not realistic. If he had used the term literally he would be right, because in a literal sense a 34 - 5 game is not over, but it is in a realistic one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nalisai,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-23T20:39:03.475+0000) > > No one wants to play the long game - everyone is just up for the first 30 or so then they get bored and start whining and afking, when in reality, assuming your team is actually slightly competent, you still have a CHANCE of winning. Even Pro teams get romped once in a while, but the kill count doesn't always equate to victory. > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3214078715/232734382?tab=overview > > I was the Shyvana - and I'll be the first to tell you we could have very easily lost that game, but the other team got discouraged because "Shyvana too fed". Shyvana can't 1 v 5 at 10 minutes, and can only be one place at a time. I like to fight to the last but If the enemy lead starts to get ridiculous its time to concede and move on. If they have +4 drakes and +20 kills then the chances of winning are so slim that its probably not worth to waste another 10 minutes just trying to lose But people let their egos get the better of them and just "try to win". I recently had a match that was like that, our jax also quit and it was 4 v 5 with the enemy having huge leads. My team still wanted "to play" as if you can win such a game with 4 v 5. It was stupid and a total waste of time
I don't think you can say it's always ego. No one is gonna get their pride hurt over losing a 4v5, it's just that they want to try to win, and have the notion that they can. I've won 3v5s before, with a a shitty comp too. Old mordekaiser and 2 assassins versus a team with jayce, poppy, and a fed botlane. Don't have the match history, it was really long ago, but we did win it and it felt sooooo good.
: I just afk and go browse reddit for 5 minutes
That is probably the most selfish thing you could do, besides just straight up leaving the entire game.
: I'll take being selfish in ranked when it grants me wins, which it does. If you're bad I understand that something like this would never happen for you. In norms I'll vote no most of the time since surrendering is boring. I don't play norms to win I play to have fun, and it's not fun for me if the enemy surrenders so easily so I try to make it the same for them.
He's right surrendering is mega lame. At least lose with your dignity smh.
: I agreed to play a match yes but I did not agree to have most of my team inting or trolling or to have the enemy tam fed out of their mind...you're very delusional if you dont think votes should be majority rule. its a video game child remember that
Lol don't be condescending with your "it's a video game child" when you're getting mad about what goes on in it.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-11-24T22:51:35.140+0000) > > the enemy team have nothing to do with you team vote....5 people on a team 3 vote yes game ends simple as that why should more then half the team be stuck in a match becaus 1-2 player want to vote no Because you queued for the game. You agreed to play it until the game concludes or EVERYONE is done with the game, not just because you are.
Idk about that. I get where you're coming from, but the enemy team is way more likely to decline surrender. Yeah, surrendering ends the game for everyone, but one team is choosing to give up the win. Why should the enemy get to have a say in another team's decision? Also, what if enemy wants the game over, but your team doesn't? So your team votes 3/2 against a surrender, but all 5 enemies vote for your team to surender, 70% is a significant majority (according to you), so your team is forced to surrender even tho you all didn't want to?
: if more then half the team want to end then it should end 1-2 players should not gold people hostage you're toxic and your mentality is bad
Suck it up and play the video game. Getting tilted because a couple of your teammates have better mental than you is mega stupid.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SweetShiroNeko,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T18:58:10.401+0000) > > 5 people in YOUR TEAM. 3 vote yes 2 no and the game continues. It is obviously a toxic system. More players are playing the game than just your team members. And why the hell are we trying to give low majority premades more power for no reason? 51% majority is never the standard for literally anything.
Uhhhhhh democracy? I mean it says that ur in NA, right? You know how our government works? I mean i agree that 3/5 shouldnt = surrender, but you can't be going around saying false things like that.
: The "never surrender" folks frustrate me. Especially since those people tend to be the 0/16/2 yasuo and the 100 cs lux in bot lane. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
I'm like that, but I'm playing a teamfight oriented champ and I haven't fed my ass to the toplane/botlane. I think not wanting to surrender in that situation is reasonable.
: They have won worse games but they have lost most of the games like that. They try to justify the "never surrender" toxic bahaviour only because a minority of games they were able to save.
I try not to surrender, but when people start to tilt, that's how you know a game is lost. You can win games if the team is actually trying, but when people start to give up personally and stop really trying, you're gonna lose. Like the only reason they're still playing is so they don't get leaverbuster.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=0001000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T02:26:22.358+0000) > > Hmmmmmm there's a pretty issue with this; something that's a pretty significant confounding variable... > > You said your adc got most of the kills, right? That means that you got a good amount of assist, right? Which means that we can't use this data to prove that the gold intake from support items has stayed the same, right? You kinda ruined this data for yourself; unlucky. wait so you want to have gold while being afk?
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=00010005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T09:25:45.478+0000) > > wait so you want to have gold while being afk? Let's not start throwing fallacies around.
Axxuka (NA)
: The new support items are buffing ALL Supports right now. They save supports 1100g and they now give 3g per 5s later instead of 2g. So basically supports get ALOT more gold very early on in the game. That's more gold for Senna to spend on AD items which tend to cost more than support stuff. The new AP support item also give 60 AP instead of 35 AP. It's EZ PZ to stack Mana Regen and CDR extremely early since we pratically start with a 1500g advantage with th item changes. I will take that 1100g for free anytime if I only have to sacrifice 50% base Mp/5 and some CDR that will overcap anyway rolf. It's easy to stomp on AP supports right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Axxuka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IUtYOivb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:44:34.507+0000) > > The new support items are buffing ALL Supports right now. > > They save supports 1100g and they now give 3g per 5s later instead of 2g. So basically supports get ALOT more gold very early on in the game. That's more gold for Senna to spend on AD items which tend to cost more than support stuff. > > The new AP support item also give 60 AP instead of 35 AP. > > It's EZ PZ to stack Mana Regen and CDR extremely early since we pratically start with a 1500g advantage with th item changes. > > I will take that 1100g for free anytime if I only have to sacrifice 50% base Mp/5 and some CDR that will overcap anyway rolf. It's easy to stomp on AP supports right now. You have less stats overall, making supports worse late. Plus, targons lost the heal, so tank supps can't stay in lane as long. Loss of coin means that enchanters can't stay in lane as long before they oom, and are forced to use a lot on poke to generate gold for new spellthiefs
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:00:43.611+0000) > > 1000 gold in a 40 minute game where you have 14 cs and all your kill participation is assists... > > You still have very little gold. Have you ever played support? They don't cs, they don't take kills unless they're pyke or a mage "support". Idk where you're getting the idea that supports ever had a lot of money to spend. you have to be trolling right? you are trying to provoke me to flame you right? you can't actually be serious right? i've got more games on support than you have played over all m8 here is my game today playing blitzcrank and comparing gold acquisition between my top mid and jungle im not including my adc as she was getting the majority of the kills in the game https://imgur.com/oOHyEor and i feel thats a pretty good spread of gold considering nobody was inting
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=000100050000,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:26:05.040+0000) > > you have to be trolling right? > you are trying to provoke me to flame you right? > you can't actually be serious right? > > i've got more games on support than you have played over all m8 > here is my game today playing blitzcrank and comparing gold acquisition between my top mid and jungle > im not including my adc as she was getting the majority of the kills in the game > https://imgur.com/oOHyEor > > and i feel thats a pretty good spread of gold considering nobody was inting Hmmmmmm there's a pretty issue with this; something that's a pretty significant confounding variable... You said your adc got most of the kills, right? That means that you got a good amount of assist, right? Which means that we can't use this data to prove that the gold intake from support items has stayed the same, right? You kinda ruined this data for yourself; unlucky.
: No adcs are so weak, that's why mages bare creeping botlane, not like kai sas 40 % pickrate means anything / s
I was mostly talking about how Shabada said that the last 3 years have been "tank meta", like what the actual fuck. Tank meta? Are you kidding me? Adcs are a mixed bag. There's some who are basically useless (kog, varus, kalista, ashe most of the time), and there's some who are mega op (xayah, kaisa, vayne, caitlyn). Mages are creeping botlane because a lot of the popular adcs are kinda bursty and want to go all in, and mages can counter that with area denial/constant poke. Whenever those consistent damage, longer range adcs (like kog, varus, and ashe) become good again, mages will have to leave the botlane because they won't be able to protect the adc as well, and wouldn't have as much of a range advantage as they do now.
: you don't hjave money you say? support items usually got anywhere between 1000 to 1600 gold in a 40 minute game (thats the tribute + passive generation) now your item costs 1500 less gold provides more stats and still gives you 1000 gold yes you definitely don't have gold lol
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r4N52yLX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T01:54:40.956+0000) > > you don't hjave money you say? > > support items usually got anywhere between 1000 to 1600 gold in a 40 minute game (thats the tribute + passive generation) > now your item costs 1500 less gold provides more stats and still gives you 1000 gold > > yes you definitely don't have gold lol 1000 gold in a 40 minute game where you have 14 cs and all your kill participation is assists... You still have very little gold. Have you ever played support? They don't cs, they don't take kills unless they're pyke or a mage "support". Idk where you're getting the idea that supports ever had a lot of money to spend.
: Maybe ADCs will finally be useful... Considering that we have been in a tank meta for the last 3 years, I am kind of GLAD they finally are falling out of the meta.
: {{champion:89}} would be jungle viable if they would change so items proc her passive. So that {{item:1039}} 's passive would proc on jungle monsters And {{item:3751}} would make leona proc her passive on her own on players. A small tweak and Leona would be a very good tank jungler that brings a lot of CC and initiation.
Leu07 (NA)
: Virgo Irelia
Looks nice, but I think Camille would make more sense here
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
riot's writers are pretty consistently. I have no worries for the future story of characters and/or places. Whatever they make, even if it doesn't fit with my opinion on the direction of a character/region, will still be interesting.
: Toast appreciation thread.
Sourdough bread lightly brushed with melted butter before being toasted golden-brown on the stovetop.
: So, um is Riot AFK?
Reasons why Riot seems secluded right now? They are pouring all their resources into developing multiple games, and don't have the time to comb the boards for stuff they already know about. Jesus Christ, people act like Riot can just snap their fingers and fix things. Yeah, they take longer than they need to on some things, but I don't think people understand how much work it takes to bugfix and optimize code for a complex program like a game or game client
Show more

WAZZZUP500

Level 149 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion