Skyper340 (EUW)
: Let's talk about the champs that make you ragequit and the unleashes the void in your soul.
{{champion:157}} No matter how much you shut this dude down early, he still scales if the game pans out long enough. No champion should power spike after just two items {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{champion:63}} Literally makes any game frustrating. Any "Support" that deals more damage than the ADC shouldn't be allowed to deal those unruly amounts of damage. Looking at you {{champion:143}} {{champion:30}} Easy to handle mid. Absolutely disgusting in jungle. Also his ult is super annoying and can half health adcs late game. {{champion:36}} If he doesn't die early, he won't die late game, even when people build {{item:3123}} {{champion:142}} >:((( {{champion:43}} RUNS AT YOU MACH 5 AND CC'S YOU TO HELL {{champion:240}} Just when you think you're going to when a 1v1 top lane he gets skarl in under 5 seconds and kills you.
: Fix Matchmaking riot
Earlier on in the season I mained primarily top lane and mid, and would often times run into similar situations, where though I win top, one lane would feed and "cost me the game". I highly suggest giving jungle a shot if you believe you deserve to be in a higher elo. With the amount of control jungle has over the game, it is a a lot easier to prevent teammates from heavily losing lane, and allows you carry your team through assistance in lane (Ganks, shoving when backed), and vision control (Scuttle and additional control wards). Sorry to hear that you've been having bad luck with teammates, best of luck
: YASUO, THE UNBALANCED
It's honestly hard to rationalize with the lack of action Riot has taken against Yasuo's overpowered kit. The only idea I think makes sense is that Yasuo is just too popular, and a direct nerf to him negatively affects a large amount of people. I'd just stick to perma banning him
: I do agree with you. I always used to get pentas with Akali because I was super comfortable with her kit and there was just something satisfying about building a lich bane on her and destroying squishies with one auto. It was also super awesome when Korean meta started throwing in Titanic Hydra and sunfire cape with spirit visage making her a monstrous one-shotting tank. I too know it's unlikely, but I would enjoy an Akali revert but with a few tweaks. I think her current visual update is fucking awesome just like you said and if I were to bring the old Akali back, I'd keep this new W of hers and maybe shorten her old ult distance to make her disengage suit the W. As for bringing back old server content, that would be fucking awesome but highly unlikely because it would probably burden Riot in maintaining such a server. They can hardly keep track of the main client XD.
I would honestly be so down for the revert with the few tweaks you mentioned
Rioter Comments
: The only insult you should ever need, is to call someone a dingleberry. Ex: "C'mon, quit being a dingleberry and stop feeding."
> [{quoted}](name=ANearMiss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHpLdJVr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:41:50.935+0000) > > The only insult you should ever need, is to call someone a dingleberry. > > Ex: "C'mon, quit being a dingleberry and stop feeding." you mean to tell me... "Dingleberry" doesn't warrant a perma ban? GASP
: Any form of rank shaming could be viewed as toxic. The only kind of trash talk I ever do is things like "?????" if an enemy tower dives or "rekt" if I feel I outplayed my opponent.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHpLdJVr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T18:23:33.967+0000) > > Any form of rank shaming could be viewed as toxic. The only kind of trash talk I ever do is things like "?????" if an enemy tower dives or "rekt" if I feel I outplayed my opponent. Honestly I get more tilted from ?'s than I do rank banter XD
Kolma (NA)
: Doesnt really matter what you say, just how much of it. If you so much as just type a lot in chat throughout the course of the game, even if you dont say anything bad, and then you get reported for it, you can get punished by the system. Don't believe me? Try it. It wont happen from 1 game, but doing it multiple times game after game, you will get punished if people report you.
Right. Thanks, I appreciate it. Though I wasn't saying anything bad, I'll keep banter on the low side for a bit! thanks again
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: The use of fucking extreme words isn't shit in game. You can cuss all you want. If you're not being negative with those cuss words, you're 100% fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EWVt9u5m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-20T04:13:55.156+0000) > > The use of fucking extreme words isn't shit in game. > > You can cuss all you want. If you're not being negative with those cuss words, you're 100% fine. Ok, thank you for the clarification!
Rioter Comments
: Clash NA launch canceled due to technical issues
This was my final free weekend before being bombarded by final exams. Thanks for nothing! :)
: Got permanently suspended for intentional feeding?
Your match history is absolutely disgusting, no wonder you got banned. Don't try to brush this off as "This was my first time, where you this good when u first played", because what you're doing is completely different from what we did when we first started. You're playing ranked games; games that MATTER to some people, and are intentionally doing stupid things. The average player, after going 0/17 in a ranked game, would research to see what they did wrong, maybe watch a video or two to learn WHAT to do, but instead, you kept doing it over and over again, ruining various games for your teams. Can't say you don't deserve it lmao
Kei143 (NA)
: From what I see on d1 streams, I don't see much toxicity either.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GYIzZ6Gs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-14T01:09:42.020+0000) > > From what I see on d1 streams, I don't see much toxicity either. D1 and Plat 2 - D 5 are two extremely different things. D5 players think they have what it takes, so they belittle others who they believe have no idea what they're doing. Most people in D1 know what they are doing and know they are above average, and don't feel the need to let their teammates know how good they are. Regarding Bronze, on my way to climbing to silver, I'm pretty sure half of the players don't know how to type lmao. It was either they were completely silent, or spoke in broken english. Not to say I wasn't met with toxicity, but I think the toxicity between bronze/silver and low diamond are two completely different animals.
: Change Pykes mask back to the teaser version
He looks 10x more menacing in the trailer than in-game, and I'm 80% sure the mask has a lot to do with it. Or just maybe the cinematic shots, great narration, and eerie music. Idk take your pick
PlebTV (NA)
: Nah, Riot is getting wild
PlebTV: omfg im going tok ill this kid (...is what probably got you banned) If you got chat restricted for calling someone a kid, that's just sad. "Kid" basically acts as a substitute for a lot more heinous "things" you could say.
iHaaze (NA)
: If your lane goes 2/17 and you waste your teams time your reports shouldn't count
"Like for real, these idiots shouldn't count as real human beings because their IQ is so god damn low they shouldn't be playing a ranked multiplayer game." Dayum. Take a second to think about what you said logically. I'm a toxic PoS, but I know deep down that my toxicity is not justified, so I do my VERY BEST to hold back. If someone tells you, for instance, to "kys" after going like 0-6 in lane, what that person said is indefinitely toxic, and a report-able offense. This ban may be good for you, because if you get angry enough to flame someone to the point of a ban, then you probably need a break.
: "It's just normals"
To be honest I've never seen someone religiously fight 1v5 and say "just norms lol". I use the term a lil bit, typically only when a Jayce top lane is ?-ing me after I die to some roam due to missing an MIA. Can't say I don't feel bad for you if you get an AD off-tank Soraka top lane though; must suck.
Tommy LH (NA)
: Do i lose LP though?
Yes, you will lose LP for a loss, even if against a scripter. The likelihood of having your LP "replaced" is unknown. Never seen it happen before so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Best of luck though
: Why am i banned?
I doubt that you'd get banned for saying "Kys is not allowed" as the context in which it is used is not harmful to a player. I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned for saying the "n word" instead. Could you tell us the context in which you used the n word?
Rioter Comments
: I can't get honour level 4 but if you can't get honour level 3 it's probably because you have had bad history or you have been toxic and have been honoured at the same time or it could be that it is your friends that are honouring you that really don't count for much.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENGTKgIf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T20:46:17.499+0000) > > I can't get honour level 4 but if you can't get honour level 3 it's probably because you have had bad history or you have been toxic and have been honoured at the same time or it could be that it is your friends that are honouring you that really don't count for much. I considered that, but the primary issue is, in the past 2 days, I have RECEIVED 8 key fragments for being "Sportsmanlike" in-game, so riot. So with that being said, Riot is Acknowledging my positive behavior.
Rioter Comments
: Free the man if singed can supp with smite this guy can try out ali jg{{champion:12}} You **CAN** milk those.
P sure the guy that invented singed supp with smite got a 2 week suspension due to reports LOL
19980611 (NA)
: 🔒 Banned 2 weeks for hovering alistar jungle
Are you absolutely sure **this** is the reason you were unbanned? If it is, I agree that the ban is absolute horseshit. However, I don't think Riot is that stupid.

WRLDSTR

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion