: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:08:40.324+0000) > > Also, I'm Honor 5 level and in the past at least 100 games I got a minimum of 2 honors for being friendly and never tilting... so i just read the thing the bot sent you and just because you said retard is a reason to ban you also you have to remember your chat log is the one that matters doesnt matter if you replied an insult or burnt somebody the bot will strike you if he sees something that tells him to ban you
> [{quoted}](name=AngryBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-22T17:59:21.091+0000) > > so i just read the thing the bot sent you and just because you said retard is a reason to ban you also you have to remember your chat log is the one that matters doesnt matter if you replied an insult or burnt somebody the bot will strike you if he sees something that tells him to ban you 14 Days man. I've never been punished before, rather I've never done anything to get me reported, maybe I feed unintentionally but I do apologise and actually try to correct things. But a first time 14 day suspension is a bit too much...
: I got banned and I don't know why...
: I got banned and I don't know why...
Nothing yet. Please riot this is harsh I'm sorry I won't do it again baba.
Audhulma (NA)
: 1) History of some sort, even if the last punishment was a long time ago 2) Called somebody retarded 3) Asked team people to report somebody else repeatedly (yeah that's punishable, and multiple reports don't make a difference anyways) If #1 is legitimately not true, that means that calling somebody retarded has been moved up to "zero-tolerance" zone, which wouldn't be that surprising anyways. Any usage of zero-tolerance terminology or phrases will immediately result in a 14 day ban, which means your next offense of any kind is a permanent ban. If it is in fact zero-tolerance then they will not reduce the punishment severity, so I honestly suggest you just don't talk in game anymore unless absolutely necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:57:01.759+0000) > > 1) History of some sort, even if the last punishment was a long time ago > 2) Called somebody retarded > 3) Asked team people to report somebody else repeatedly (yeah that's punishable, and multiple reports don't make a difference anyways) > > If #1 is legitimately not true, that means that calling somebody retarded has been moved up to "zero-tolerance" zone, which wouldn't be that surprising anyways. Any usage of zero-tolerance terminology or phrases will immediately result in a 14 day ban, which means your next offense of any kind is a permanent ban. If it is in fact zero-tolerance then they will not reduce the punishment severity, so I honestly suggest you just don't talk in game anymore unless absolutely necessary. I'll stop talking altogether since I paid more than $500 on my account and clearly a simple disagreement warrants a perma-ban. I've seen/been called much worse and I know for a fact none of the players that did got banned. Some of them got muted, but for someone who's never been muted/punished for any unsportsmanlike conduct I find that 14 days ban is a bit harsh. Oh well.
: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:37:03.940+0000) > > Thank you! I sent a ticket and I'm waiting for "a real human" to talk to me haha Alright, good luck and have patience. It usually takes a few days to get a response, unfortunately. Hopefully they can help you out.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:38:46.007+0000) > > Alright, good luck and have patience. It usually takes a few days to get a response, unfortunately. Hopefully they can help you out. Thanks man! I'll reply to your comment when I hear back from them. Have a wonderful day!
: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:59:54.433+0000) > > Chat log added good sir. Thats what Blitzcrank Bot linked. Thanks, this chat doesn't look severe at all. At most it might warrant a minor punishment, but if you've had prior punishments then it's possible for it to have accumulated and resulted in an escalation to a 14-day ban. It doesn't look like you did much wrong, but there were a few things that probably counted against you. Calling for reports on other players is considered harassment, because it singles them out in front of everyone. Even if you mute them, that doesn't mean they have muted you, so if you say things about reporting them then it can be considered somewhat passive aggressive. Bear in mind also that multiple reports do not stack, so it's unnecessary to single the person out for people to report. Just report them yourself and let Riot do their thing. That aside I don't really see much of anything wrong with your chat, I'd suggest politely writing in to Riot Support about your situation. If you're polite about it and show that you can learn from the interaction, they might be inclined to help you by reducing the punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:35:17.536+0000) > > Thanks, this chat doesn't look severe at all. At most it might warrant a minor punishment, but if you've had prior punishments then it's possible for it to have accumulated and resulted in an escalation to a 14-day ban. > > It doesn't look like you did much wrong, but there were a few things that probably counted against you. Calling for reports on other players is considered harassment, because it singles them out in front of everyone. Even if you mute them, that doesn't mean they have muted you, so if you say things about reporting them then it can be considered somewhat passive aggressive. Bear in mind also that multiple reports do not stack, so it's unnecessary to single the person out for people to report. Just report them yourself and let Riot do their thing. > > That aside I don't really see much of anything wrong with your chat, I'd suggest politely writing in to Riot Support about your situation. If you're polite about it and show that you can learn from the interaction, they might be inclined to help you by reducing the punishment. Thank you! I sent a ticket and I'm waiting for "a real human" to talk to me haha I don't remember being punished before. I got 5 low priority games for going AFK in one game but thats about it, and even that one game wasn't up to me, my computer crashed and I could not log back into the game in time. From what I read I understand that I should get muted for "verbal abuse/harassment" but I never got muted/unsportsman punished before..
: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:24:52.537+0000) > > I'm sorry are you from Riot? and Humiliation? for saying that my punishment is unjust? I highly doubt riot employees talk like that. Decency should be apparent even when there is a misconduct, that's what we call "professional". IF you lie about it or edit it. It's a big if. Chill.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:29:34.093+0000) > > IF you lie about it or edit it. It's a big if. Chill. Sorry was upset and in the moment.
: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:12:54.409+0000) > > I wish there was a way to show my chat logs for the past 100 games. And I didn't edit anything I literally copy and pasted what I was banned for. Like I said, there was either a history of this behavior where you ignored chat restrictions or you said something that immediately warrants a minimum of a 14-day ban (which you would have edited out). So right now, there's nothing to say your punishment wasn't somehow justified.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:16:01.318+0000) > > Like I said, there was either a history of this behavior where you ignored chat restrictions or you said something that immediately warrants a minimum of a 14-day ban (which you would have edited out). > > So right now, there's nothing to say your punishment wasn't somehow justified. Literally, nothing edited. I took a screenshot but I don't know how to put it here so I copied what the Bot said and pasted it here. I'll be more careful in the future to not harass anyone, and I promise it was not my intention. My team was pretty nice and I had no reason to flame (not that I would anyways). I replied to what our top laner said with "he's retarded. I smash as tryn" but I honestly did not mean for it to be taken as an insult. I thought it was actually funny cuz I do smash as tryn! Other than that all I said was "good job (GJ)". Cait was struggling but she was trying so I tried to calm her down by saying "Good job Cait, never mind your score you're doing some work!". In any case, I appreciate your replies and I'll pay more attention to what I say in game next time. Thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:06:30.012+0000) > > Riot tends to take the words "Report this X" as a leaping point of harassment. > > Sometimes its very hit and miss on if its actually targeting people with bad intent > > But, Bit of context: "More people reporting one person in the same game wont make a difference. If someone's breaking a rule, Report and move on. Dont try and get your team to pile on. Multiple reports in one game is a bad mechanic, and it's best to not misinform others that the more reports mean more chances of it being valid" I actually did not intend to harass. I was harassed and all I could do was to remind my team to report since they said it in pregame chat. Also I muted them before I said anything so that they don't get tilted. In anycase you're absolutely right, I should start the game with "report X", even if I'm in the right. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:11:19.411+0000) > > I actually did not intend to harass. I was harassed and all I could do was to remind my team to report since they said it in pregame chat. Also I muted them before I said anything so that they don't get tilted. In anycase you're absolutely right, I should NOT start the game with "report X", even if I'm in the right. Thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=WaBaLaBaDuBDuB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:24:52.537+0000) > > I'm sorry are you from Riot? and Humiliation? for saying that my punishment is unjust? I highly doubt riot employees talk like that. Decency should be apparent even when there is a misconduct, that's what we call "professional". A few of us have been here long enough that we get a little sick of players claiming innocence when they very clearly aren't. Right now, I have nothing to go on but your word, and unfortunately that isn't anywhere near enough to garner my support. You haven't posted chat logs so I don't know if you're simply not posting them or if there was a reason for your ban that had nothing to do with in game chat. And there are several reasons why you'd be banned without saying something in chat that could warrant punishment. Rioters rarely come here, and when they do they're marked with a red name. So you can expect us to outright call you out on your bullshit without any degree of professionalism. That said, just contact support. If you're outed here as a liar, then you won't live it down. **EDIT:** Since you've posted logs while I was composing this post, I'll add in what I can see. You clearly have a history of negative behavior, assuming you posted the logs as-is. I already see one discrepancy that says "edited". If there was no prior punishment, then you edited out whatever you said that was within zero tolerance policy. Your remaining chat is clearly negative attitude with lots of hints at passive aggressive. This means a 14 day ban punishment is the result of previous history where you ignored the prior punishments of chat restrictions.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:02:33.109+0000) > > A few of us have been here long enough that we get a little sick of players claiming innocence when they very clearly aren't. > > Right now, I have nothing to go on but your word, and unfortunately that isn't anywhere near enough to garner my support. You haven't posted chat logs so I don't know if you're simply not posting them or if there was a reason for your ban that had nothing to do with in game chat. And there are several reasons why you'd be banned without saying something in chat that could warrant punishment. > > Rioters rarely come here, and when they do they're marked with a red name. So you can expect us to outright call you out on your bullshit without any degree of professionalism. > > That said, just contact support. If you're outed here as a liar, then you won't live it down. > > **EDIT:** Since you've posted logs while I was composing this post, I'll add in what I can see. > > You clearly have a history of negative behavior, assuming you posted the logs as-is. I already see one discrepancy that says "edited". If there was no prior punishment, then you edited out whatever you said that was within zero tolerance policy. > > Your remaining chat is clearly negative attitude with lots of hints at passive aggressive. This means a 14 day ban punishment is the result of previous history where you ignored the prior punishments of chat restrictions. I wish there was a way to show my chat logs for the past 100 games. And I didn't edit anything I literally copy and pasted what I was banned for.
: Riot tends to take the words "Report this X" as a leaping point of harassment. Sometimes its very hit and miss on if its actually targeting people with bad intent But, Bit of context: "More people reporting one person in the same game wont make a difference. If someone's breaking a rule, Report and move on. Dont try and get your team to pile on. Multiple reports in one game is a bad mechanic, and it's best to not misinform others that the more reports mean more chances of it being valid" edit: Also, "She's retarded" doesn't help your case, but for the most part that shouldn't be a large point.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:06:30.012+0000) > > Riot tends to take the words "Report this X" as a leaping point of harassment. > > Sometimes its very hit and miss on if its actually targeting people with bad intent > > But, Bit of context: "More people reporting one person in the same game wont make a difference. If someone's breaking a rule, Report and move on. Dont try and get your team to pile on. Multiple reports in one game is a bad mechanic, and it's best to not misinform others that the more reports mean more chances of it being valid" I actually did not intend to harass. I was harassed and all I could do was to remind my team to report since they said it in pregame chat. Also I muted them before I said anything so that they don't get tilted. In anycase you're absolutely right, I should start the game with "report X", even if I'm in the right. Thank you.
: If you want our support you're going to have to provide chat logs. And god help you if you edit them, because if you gain a following by misleading people and then Riot notices, your humiliation for lying will be absolute.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:11:38.202+0000) > > If you want our support you're going to have to provide chat logs. And god help you if you edit them, because if you gain a following by misleading people and then Riot notices, your humiliation for lying will be absolute. Chat log added good sir. Thats what Blitzcrank Bot linked.
: Send a ticket to riot support about it.
> [{quoted}](name=EuphoricToaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:08:27.895+0000) > > Send a ticket to riot support about it. I opened a ticket and got a reply from Blitz bot that basically said nothing will change. It also said that I got reported 10 times in the last 20 games for trash talking, but I know this to be untrue because I don't trash talk, I actually do the opposite.....
: If you want our support you're going to have to provide chat logs. And god help you if you edit them, because if you gain a following by misleading people and then Riot notices, your humiliation for lying will be absolute.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:11:38.202+0000) > > If you want our support you're going to have to provide chat logs. And god help you if you edit them, because if you gain a following by misleading people and then Riot notices, your humiliation for lying will be absolute. I'm sorry are you from Riot? and Humiliation? for saying that my punishment is unjust? I highly doubt riot employees talk like that. Decency should be apparent even when there is a misconduct, that's what we call "professional".
: Send a ticket to riot support about it.
> [{quoted}](name=EuphoricToaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kgMzJFi4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T19:08:27.895+0000) > > Send a ticket to riot support about it. Kk thank you.
: I got banned and I don't know why...
Also, I'm Honor 5 level and in the past at least 100 games I got a minimum of 2 honors for being friendly and never tilting...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can you please make a master 8 level?!
: Can you please make a master 8 level?!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bring Back Karma's Mantra (R) + Shield (E) Damage!
Rioter Comments
: Road to Pre-Season: Assassin Update
Bring back Karma's Mantra Shield Damage! I'll trade Mantra Q damage for Mantra Shield Damage anytime! She was a lot more fun and could pull off much more clutch plays back then.. Rip.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Roguest0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vnLLn2Zo,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-20T05:17:49.008+0000) > > Queue dodge penalty is definitely way too harsh, seeing that the only ones who dodge are the ones who care about their elo and having a good experience. Not once have I seen a troll dodge, that just doesn't happen! > > Why should I be punished with 30 minutes of delay because I'd rathered keep my mmr from being damaged by trolls? > > This happened to me today 7 times. I dodged queue SEVEN TIMES because I had trolls on my team. Double jungles, 3 tops, 2 mids, 2 adcs and duo's who queue up JUST to troll. Why do I have to be the one who gets punished for not wanting to be with people who don't care and just enjoy trolling others?!?!?!?! > > This has been requested a billion bloody times, get a queue kick feature or something. It's just unfair for the players who want to have fun to end up playing and losing and NOT having fun because they didn't want to dodge the queue and wait 30 minutes. I agree that you shouldn't be punished for wanting to have a good match, and your trying to avoid getting raged at or raging at some one else.
I'd love it if riot actually paid attention to our comments and complaints here.....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The beginnings of League's first varsity team
Is this the sequence to Video Game High School?
: You could say he's been 'shaving' that joke. ...I'm sorry.

WaBaLaBaDuBDuB

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion