: Nope. It's 2 week ban and permanent ban. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- Here's the FAQ. It is possible to de-escalate back to another 2 week ban, but that only happens if you're not toxic. Edit: You can contact support via ticket at support.riotgames.com if you want to ask them to decrease it.
Yea well, during my time, of season 5 late, season 6, season 7, season 8, preseason 9, I've had on account of riot mods can confirm, I've had a 3 day suspension once.. 2, 2 week bans, 1 month, and a perma. As per my experience. This article, was made yesterday.. (which was my birthday funny enough).
: Curious. Would like more information please. During those 2 seasons, how often did you play? Did you recieve a second punishment, like a Chat restriction, during this time? When was the last punishment you got?
very spotly, barely touched the game because I'm barely interested in it too much anymore(I have played atleast 30ish games between last season and this season, this game is more of a, if I want to play a certain champ, then ill get on and play a few) . I was not under and chat restriction, and have not had a chat restriction since the beginning of season 7. Last punishment I have had so far was uhh 2 week ban somewhere between the time when xayah and rak, and the person before them came out.
: they don't do any bans besides 2 week and permanent bans, and you already had your 2 week ban.
You get 1 of each per season, and they actually do if you have played long enough or went past a 2 week. minor offense, 3 day suspend, then 2 week, then 1month, then perma.
: you're probably being mildly toxic regularly then.
Not enough to the point of a perma. Skipping a 3day, 2 week, and a month ban.
: Zero tolerance policy on hate speech, racial slurs, and telling people to kill themselves.
Didn't do any of the 3 above. The worst I said in the 2nd game, which was 2-3 weeks ago telling a hecarim that inted because my teem support poison stole his red, that he had to use to the game if he was going to int. mostly I gg people and tell them good plays or dont type in general.
Rioter Comments
: Amazingly, those reports do nothing if they are falsely made. No one will simply believe you did nothing wrong without supplying proof in the form of the reform card image or chat logs.
That's actually false, the bot that suspends people actually works based on evidence, or # of reports.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Neeko is a lesbian: Let's please calmly discuss it.
I mean.. kinship doesn't mean love.. so therefore she isn't lesbian unless it is confirmed.. she feels relatable on a personal level.. not a romantic level.. so, the lore does not say shes lesbian, that is up to her designer to claim.
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMEdG37G,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:22:00.049+0000) > > Both of those aren't even old.. both have recieved VGU's already.. mordekaiser needs bleach to play cause he's a walking scrap potato.. kassadin has more pixels in his abilities then he does in his base skin, kass aint too old but he looks garbo.. morde on the other hand.. hes top priority.. hes terrible um just gonna leave these here.... https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/25/Cho%27Gath_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20150312220309 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1b/Malphite_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140807130216
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMEdG37G,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:30:23.198+0000) > > um just gonna leave these here.... > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/25/Cho%27Gath_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20150312220309 > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1b/Malphite_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140807130216 Okay. Post mordekaisers in comparison and look at his model compared to either. Malphite isn't that bad, specially because you can actually see his body, chogath is kinda hard hes a creature of the void, but yes he could use one. I still stand by mordekaiser needing one because he's so bad... hes literally like 180p texture and it looks like someone made a metal snowman and it started to melt.
: her R roots in a huge AOE radius :/ or did i see it wrong? and that was just adding her on hit passive? :p
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWxM5J8M,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:28:58.959+0000) > > her R roots in a huge AOE radius :/ > or did i see it wrong? and that was just adding her on hit passive? :p I dont believe I saw a root.. I mean.. When I saw it I was confused as what it was at first but looking at it, she charges it and hops into the air and it explodes in some sort of way.. I dont think they'd cancel out amumu and scuff him with a champ like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6hg4R0AL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:15:59.179+0000) > > 1 is just to let you know what you posted was irrelevant. 2 was to show you, I've played long before rewards were added, and they promised REWARDS for a reason, not a ripoff of what you are due when you earn something. You can't tell somebody they've won 1,000,000 and then give them 10$ and expect them to be happy, doesn't work that way. Lololol you didn't earn shit. And in a F2P game, you aren't entitled to shit. Nor is riot concerned about how angerryyyy you are. If you are just going to write an angry post and then move on with your day, they'll move on with theirs. As long as you are willing to tolerate it (and here, tolerate means continue to play and participate), nothing changes. You can earn what you negotiate and if your only leverage is an angry boards post, then your negotiation strength is zero. By all means continue though.
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6hg4R0AL,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T02:59:34.234+0000) > > Lololol you didn't earn shit. > And in a F2P game, you aren't entitled to shit. > Nor is riot concerned about how angerryyyy you are. If you are just going to write an angry post and then move on with your day, they'll move on with theirs. As long as you are willing to tolerate it (and here, tolerate means continue to play and participate), nothing changes. You can earn what you negotiate and if your only leverage is an angry boards post, then your negotiation strength is zero. > By all means continue though. By all means, prove your a degenerate by your biased info and SJW personality lmao. You contradicted your own statements, made yourself look like a joke by saying we get free stuff that we don't deserve? But we literally earn it by playing sportsman like? You contradicted your own statement, proving your argument invalid, and irrelevant.
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMEdG37G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:19:54.803+0000) > > Uhm.. {{champion:82}} {{champion:38}} kass doesnt look that bad tbh replace kass with {{champion:54}} and {{champion:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMEdG37G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:20:49.748+0000) > > kass doesnt look that bad tbh replace kass with {{champion:54}} and {{champion:31}} Both of those aren't even old.. both have recieved VGU's already.. mordekaiser needs bleach to play cause he's a walking scrap potato.. kassadin has more pixels in his abilities then he does in his base skin, kass aint too old but he looks garbo.. morde on the other hand.. hes top priority.. hes terrible
Dr Dog (NA)
: if you try to steal roles in draft
Who cares about a draft role lmao..
: So, has riot decided to postpone Mundo's VGU? He was high priority not long ago...
> He has the most outdated and ugly model in the game Uhm.. {{champion:82}} {{champion:38}}
: Neekos abilities are literally other champs abilities on steroids...
R doesnt stun, just an aoe pop tho.. unless I saw the teaser wrong. and her shapeshift seems like something useless except for mindgames which mainly has no effect for anybody.
: Wait what XD they’re even more than 6300? Well that sucks. Gotta grind more :p
Yep.. I probably won't buy her.. she seems like an extremely big disappointment of a champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6hg4R0AL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:33:16.004+0000) > > Okay, 1. You're level 78, posting spam. 2. I was playing the game long before rewards were even an idea. 3. When you earn something, and then you are given something of significantly no value for reward of what you EARNED by being a 'good player' Then it is kind of an issue. Specially when It's one of the few chests I've opened within the past 2 seasons due to the terrible new honor system. How is the honor system terrible? I also don’t understand how 1 or 2 have anything to do towards constructing a valid argument.
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6hg4R0AL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T16:08:44.956+0000) > > How is the honor system terrible? > > I also don’t understand how 1 or 2 have anything to do towards constructing a valid argument. 1 is just to let you know what you posted was irrelevant. 2 was to show you, I've played long before rewards were added, and they promised REWARDS for a reason, not a ripoff of what you are due when you earn something. You can't tell somebody they've won 1,000,000 and then give them 10$ and expect them to be happy, doesn't work that way.
Jonarino (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7nOlPpZf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:04:04.163+0000) > > Yea.. they kind of unfairly treat anybody below honor 2. They treat them like they're a diseased limb lmao. because they are a diseased limb, the small percentage of players who feel the need to degrade others.
> [{quoted}](name=Jonarino,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7nOlPpZf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T01:07:29.883+0000) > > because they are a diseased limb, the small percentage of players who feel the need to degrade others. You are doing the exact same thing they do lmao. Most of them are reformed as from their period.. Even me.. I've been honor 0 since the new system, only progressed into honor 1 a few weeks ago even tho I am *reputable and honored more than 34% of average players*. I see people that int or troll and do not get punished, but people that have had a restriction or 2 in the past have been punished hard without much bail.
: Will my honor level go back to 1 in the new season
Yea.. they kind of unfairly treat anybody below honor 2. They treat them like they're a diseased limb lmao.
: Yea its totally assassins doing too much damage
Unpopular opinion: Adcs are severely weak and need to be put into a better place. Tanks need to calm down and stop being a carry+juggernaut/tank
: Level 100 but only honor level 2...
I'm level 98 with 1,000s of hours and I' just broke my dishonorable status from season 6.. they need to fix the honor system its horribly broken and unachievable for those that fall into the dark side of the pool.
: Jhin is so good wth? + CTRL 5 ;)
By the way, new champs are ALWAYS uhh.. I believ 7600? I know they are 7000+... I dont know specifically bc last one I bought was kayn.. but it's 7000+. Maybe 7800? EDIT: I will most likely buy the new champ with 10$, I spent my essence trying to buy champs I dont care for that I didnt buy before because they are dreadfully boring.
: You’re getting free stuff that riot otherwise charges you for. And this is coming from someone who has refused to spend money on RP since their sexual harassment scandal. Seriously, this game is FTP, it owes you nothing. check your privilege
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6hg4R0AL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-16T03:36:59.562+0000) > > You’re getting free stuff that riot otherwise charges you for. > And this is coming from someone who has refused to spend money on RP since their sexual harassment scandal. > Seriously, this game is FTP, it owes you nothing. check your privilege Okay, 1. You're level 78, posting spam. 2. I was playing the game long before rewards were even an idea. 3. When you earn something, and then you are given something of significantly no value for reward of what you EARNED by being a 'good player' Then it is kind of an issue. Specially when It's one of the few chests I've opened within the past 2 seasons due to the terrible new honor system.
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lutbHbkP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:36:16.193+0000) > > It's allowed as long as it doesn't give you access to a skin riot has released.. if its custom skins, its absolutely fine, but when it gives you the access to a skin in the store without buying it, that's when riot has a problem with it. even if only you can see it?
> [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lutbHbkP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T20:53:33.196+0000) > > even if only you can see it? Yes even if only you can see it.. you cannot use skin programs to use skins already in game, you can only use custom skins by community.
Rioter Comments
: An ultimate that has an insane execute and can kill squishy targets at half hp at max rank, along with being able to kill multiple targets Should not have a reset
? its a small execute at 20% or lower, scaling with lethality (use to be ad, recent patch changed it to lethality) it's being used as intended, to punish people that don't respect pykes aggressive squishy play style, he's the embodiment of an assassin in bot lane, except he cannot build any hp at all which makes him a focus target because you can kill him in 1 or 2 abilities.
: Suggestion
That seems so extra lol.. I'd much rather uhh.. skins have announcements in game or come with their own announcer etc.. would be better.
: renekton with essence reaver
That's the way hes suppose to be played, but as renek you only really fall off late if you dont play good. use insurance on people, dont try to big d everybody you find lol..
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JW1gEv78,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:37:35.837+0000) > > It doesn't matter how easy it is to counter, because when somebody with half a brain uses the champ, they'll hit the stun anyway, its how the champ is suppose to be played. I'm just certifying why it was nerfed, because its probably one of the few CCs that getting hit with, means you automatically lose the fight. summoners cant dodge for heavens sake.
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JW1gEv78,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:38:27.456+0000) > > summoners cant dodge for heavens sake. Sigh.. I don't think you understand how the bot lane works if you think dodging is the counter lmao.. if you ever get into higher elo where supports dont just bash their heads on the keyboard, and actually use their brain, you'll get predictions and the supports will also know how to isolated you so you'll have to use your summs etc..
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Borders are no longer rewards. It is my understanding that next season your border will reflect your current rank. Does no-one here even pay attention?
> [{quoted}](name=ozzzz666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vB2Xbzvk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-10T18:57:45.407+0000) > > Borders are no longer rewards. > It is my understanding that next season your border will reflect your current rank. Does no-one here even pay attention? Probably not, seeing as you know.. every past season with borders didnt give you the border if you had been penalized.
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Suggestions for support mains
Play hyper carry supports and force your laner to kill them instead of your laner being noob and all in-ing without the pressure.. {{champion:412}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:555}} etc... you already have good picks, try to play around the meta a bit more to secure bot lane *Btw thresh is the best support in the game rn, if you're good at thresh you basically can guarantee a free bot lane win*
: Playing with friends vs playing alone
It's because when with friend, it also places you against premades of the same or similar caliber, so if you're with 3 ppl, you're placed against the same amount, which means unless you are as serious as the other premade, they'll steamroll you lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JW1gEv78,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:32:16.443+0000) > > That CC is busted no matter how anybody puts it.. it might be the only cc in the game more annoying than morgana stun.. it keeps you in air for years while if you get hit with it in the bot lane, you get completely trampled on because the punishment for getting hit by it is so unbelievably harsh. Dont think moving to another side is hard. if you really get hit from morgana stun from far away man you need to improve your movement. you can counter any of Nami, Janna, Thresh, Blitz etc etc by moving to side a little
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JW1gEv78,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:34:06.495+0000) > > Dont think moving to another side is hard. if you really get hit from morgana stun from far away man you need to improve your movement. you can counter any of Nami, Janna, Thresh, Blitz etc etc by moving to side a little It doesn't matter how easy it is to counter, because when somebody with half a brain uses the champ, they'll hit the stun anyway, its how the champ is suppose to be played. I'm just certifying why it was nerfed, because its probably one of the few CCs that getting hit with, means you automatically lose the fight.
RedBull220 (EUNE)
: Mod Skin LoL
It's allowed as long as it doesn't give you access to a skin riot has released.. if its custom skins, its absolutely fine, but when it gives you the access to a skin in the store without buying it, that's when riot has a problem with it.
: Riot shadow nerfed Nami's Aqua Prison ability without informing us
That CC is busted no matter how anybody puts it.. it might be the only cc in the game more annoying than morgana stun.. it keeps you in air for years while if you get hit with it in the bot lane, you get completely trampled on because the punishment for getting hit by it is so unbelievably harsh.
: Funny Thing about K/DA
Yea... everyday I come on these forums and peoples' Ideas become worse.
: Corki - Ability Change Idea
God no.. this is so terrible, would make him absolutely useless.. His whole character revolves around munitions making him hard to counter if hes ahead because he goes through both resistences.. making that a CD? That completely destroys the whole adc rendering him useless because anybody else would be better.. you sound like you're trying to make him a 3 shot attck speed jhin without the dmg, crit or utility
: Item Concept for AP Fighters/Juggernauts
We already have an item for AP bruisers/juggs, its called uhh... i forgot.. uhh..... "Rod Of Ages" Yes.. that's it. EDIT: Undying Heart: Damaging enemy champions with an ability will cause them to take 2% your max health as magic damage over 1 sec and you regenerate 2% missing health per second. Damage over time abilities applies this effect only 1 time per cast This passive is pretty busted not gonna lie.. ever since deathfire grasp, passives like that dont really have a place on any item besides liandry, any dmg over time item is busted specially if it doesnt have a big cd
: do you feel sad for someone who...
idk.. some people deserve it.. I only flame people that ultimately end up forcing me to play safe or ruin my lane (if like say mid lane roams too hard that theres no pressure so the enemy and jng come down to 4 man dive us in tower, or if a jng camps top when top already fed and mid and bot need help etc).. some people deserve the mute, some people have logic in their flaming. But I almost never feel sorry for anybody lol
: If you (someone who I assume has no experience with game development, balancing, or marketing) doesn't like the game. You could just stop playing the game. You act like calling them retarded would make them listen to you and fix what you don't like. Now here's a challenge, try replying without saying I'm silver trash and don't know what I'm talking about.
I'm sorry to intrude.. but how are you going to say that when you're S5 24/37 with a 39% winrate lol.. Mr Bonez there is Gold 1, almost plat. I dont understand.
XJ9 2 (NA)
: Still gonna ignore the permabans? I appreciate the Graves / Eve nerfs, but Akali? Irelia? Vladimir? Darius? Pyke? LeBlanc? Ekko?
Sorry if you think darius is broken you belong in iron lmao.. literally easiest champ to kite lmaoo.. and ekko has been dogshit for a long time.. probably needs buffs because he's not even meta, or too viable to play.
: just remove his W slow and nerf(revert) base HP and we are good
Revert his ad lifesteal pershot so each tick of the shell heals him #oldS6graves ;)
: Right now pro-play means a lot because of worlds but usually riot *tries* to balance for everyone and ends up with a big ole pile of unbalanced shit for everyone. Just look at Yorick...he's insane in low ranks and pretty trash to meh at high ranks.
{{champion:83}} is pretty bad at all ranks tbh lmao.. I havent seen anybody use him decently or not feed since his release lol.
: Patch 8.20 notes
So you nerf{{champion:104}} When he does less than hes suppose to already.. (he's a close range punish bruiser..) literally just don't fight him in a 1v1 spit in your face close battle and you win.. I don't understand why u keep on nerfing people.. just buff others like last patch.. Im looking at some of the really.. really shitty champs that are almost never picked.. for example.. {{champion:96}} or rework some of the older champs that look really bad or are brainless.. {{champion:82}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:38}} or possibly try to fix the worst jungler in the game {{champion:427}}.. So many productive things you can do, but you choose to nerf people like graves or ahri's R lmao..
: How many months do I have to deal with Jhin having 600 MS after each AA ?
There's so many unexperienced players posting about stormrazor lmao..
: How the fuck is Fiddlesticks a healthy champion?
Oof.. bronze life must be hard in EU
: CertainlyT should rework Nautilus.
Why are people complaining? I remember before the nerf when nautilus was literally a support that was feared because of his insane damage, and his raw tank stats.. he was so tanky he could literally all in at lvl like 2 with a good adc and just smash your lane to pieces lmao.. why do people want supports to be broken I don't understand..
Show more

Warmanreaper

Level 100 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion