ºˆªˇ (EUW)
: Its still bs, that the hitbox is that big imo. You can see, that it clearly missed Kai and still connected
No, its because Kaisa is leaning forward in that animation, and her actual hitbox is closer to her feet. Always look at a Champion's feet and where they are facing. The animation then "catches up" to what just happened.
: > [{quoted}](name=WashyMoney,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T23:34:38.482+0000) > > Because "champ mains" actually suck at the champion. They can't even play the champion remotely to it's potential and then complain when it gets nerfed because people with hands can actually pilot the champion. Yeah, it's Riot fault that you're bad. > > You can't ask Diamond+ players on boards - because they don't come here. Brainlet community Hello, Diamond player here. While I cannot comment on those champions, as I never really played them, they have been nerfed to the current level of Shaco. Shack needs ignite to even be relevant in the game. The other champs that have been gutted can't safely take ignite and do well. Most of my posts on here regarding balance does get mass downvoted though, so maybe I have the brain of an Iron.
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-27T16:45:20.935+0000) > > Hello, Diamond player here. While I cannot comment on those champions, as I never really played them, they have been nerfed to the current level of Shaco. Shack needs ignite to even be relevant in the game. The other champs that have been gutted can't safely take ignite and do well. > > Most of my posts on here regarding balance does get mass downvoted though, so maybe I have the brain of an Iron. No, your posts being downvoted means you don't have the brain of an Iron. If you had the brain of an Iron your posts would be upvoted.
: First of all, his cds were lowered twice throughout season 8/9. They reverted the cd changes from the second buff, not the first. so you should read the patch notes. Second of all, Thresh wasn't even weak in the ardent meta. He just wasn't top tier like he has been for the entire season 8 or 9. He has literally been in the top three best supports for two seasons and you don't think that he's too overtuned. ok lul Lastly, enchanter mains don't just sit their and get carried every game. From that comment alone I can just tell you know nothing about support lol. Clearly you didn't read anything about the numbers I stated in the post or you would know that enchanters have to work super hard just to even lane into hook and engage. Just look at the matchup numbers, perhaps it will enlighten you a little on the role of support.
"Top 3 best supports for 2 seasons". Not even top 3 right now. https://imgur.com/a/xq16WGi Once again, you are braindead. I read your post and I regretted it. Lost brain cells along the way.
: Let's Talk Hook Supports
1. Already reverted the Thresh cd buffs, read the patch notes. 2. Thresh has been weak. Ardent meta. Read about it. Or before they changed AfterShock to give a bunch of base ARM/MR 3. Enchanter mains don't have an opinion. Learn how to play the game instead of expecting other people to carry ur ass every game.
Nasakeki (NA)
: I'm really tired of the champions I enjoy being gutted because Riot won't listen.
Because "champ mains" actually suck at the champion. They can't even play the champion remotely to it's potential and then complain when it gets nerfed because people with hands can actually pilot the champion. Yeah, it's Riot fault that you're bad. You can't ask Diamond+ players on boards - because they don't come here. Brainlet community
: unless your riot games {{champion:268}} changed into higher damage with less need to have hours sunk in to understand his kit {{champion:13}} Turned from a multiple combo based on circumstances champ to a 1 combo to either burst them down with or feed because of {{champion:136}} trying to make his W into a "bursty" ability plus {{champion:145}} has a little bit of everything so that shes even SOMEHOW noob friendly based on literally being able to pick half the items in the game and still succeed {{champion:67}} can just buy 1 item {{item:3153}} and then 1v2 botlane with true damage jukes and cc to peel for herself {{champion:84}} even riot cant fix this RIP high skill champs Soon ever {{champion:429}} and {{champion:412}} will be given god level op abilities and dropped into the floor immediately afterwards because RITO loves messing up things the mains of the champions never asked for
Because brainlet board using players complain that they can't get a high win rate on high skill champions - so Riot has to dumb down their kit so they don't have to nerf for high elo only. "umg, I am Akali main, why Riot keep nerfing her??" - r%%%%% who can't play Akali.
: If she wasnt the poster child, Riot would have nerfed her hard instead of this stupid cheap slap wrist nerf to her E.
So now every champion is a poster child? Apparently Ezreal, Vayne, Jhin, Caitlyn, Lucian, and Kaisa are all "poster child" for ADC in league - and Riot "refuses to nerf them" completely disregarding the countless nerfs all these champions receive. Users on boards = braindead. Stupidest group of people alive.
: Eh, probably not. As much as I feel that would be true, its not gonna be the case. Neither of them are the poster child (Kai Sa).
Kaisa is not the poster child. She's gotten nerfed so much since release. She's just a disgusting champion. She'll never be balanced because her itemization will never be bad. She is way too versatile in terms of build and what she does for a team. Have a diving composition? Nice, Kaisa can follow-up. Full AD? She does hybrid damage and can build AP + Zhonyas. Against an Assassin? She has burst to match + can build zhonyas. Against tanky teams? Has % health mixed damage. The champion is just overloaded AS FUCK and can't be balanced without being gutted. Ways to make her balanceable: Make her passive do physical damage. Make her Q worse for clearing waves so she's less safe in lane phase Either lower her DPS or burst.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: because boards users think that strategy is clearing waves with anivia near inhib turrets, or doing malph+ori style combo and acting like it was a big outplay
Boards has a tendency to be very low elo. You'll rarely see a plat player here, even though that's not even high elo. Their rules protect and nurture low elo players, so you ocassionally see the Diamond visitors, and they eventually leave realizing that they can't get talk sense into these idiots without getting posts removed/banned. Whereas on some place like reddit, you'll even get pro players addressing the community - or people that consistently play in master+ SoloQ discussing things (also tons of Master+ people confirmed on SummonersSchool) On top of that, they proudly claim to not watch/hate pro play. Pretty much, boards is full of the least knowledgeable people about the game that's possible.
XeroKimo (NA)
: I thought I wouldn't ever see a day where people are asking for garen nerfs... that useless champion? The one that can only be played in low elo for 8 years?
I mean he's getting played professionally now. BECAUSE of Yuumi. Champion is broken if he can actually get on you (Yuumi makes him unkiteable). He's been decent under Diamond 2 for a bit now - because people can't kite perfectly underneath that.
: How often have you been pissed b/c a champ was too tanky?
All the time. All the fucking time. You haven't played league for a long time if you think super tanky champions are toxic as fuck.
: You expect a champion to have a huge spike in popularity in a specific role it was never usually played in and have high win rates? Come on. Let's be real. Most ADC mains complain about mages bot lane. Top lane is full of overloaded monsters that you make one misstep there and it suddenly snowballs one direction or the other. You really think people that don't really play ADC are going to do decently in these match-ups right away with no knowledge? Give the stats time to stabilize if its a thing. If its a fad and disappears, we can just ignore it either way.
So when mages had 55% win rates bot lane its because adcs didn't know how to play against mages. But when they are playable mid lane its because they're OP and not cause people don't know how to play against them. Lol.
IainG10 (EUW)
: And then Riot moved over to Reddit, and took most of the forum users with them. Now all that are left are the people who still believe a company should use their own forums over 3rd party sites....
No, people here can make low effort shitposts and get no scrutiny because the board's mods will remove any post that can potentially be offensive. So this board is filled with bronzies who's opinions _need_ to be valued and has pretty much kicked out any reasonable discussion. You can post these exact same posts onto Reddit and you'll just get told how stupid you are. People on boards don't like that. It's a safe haven for the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life and I get dumber every time I read it.
: rioter post doesnt count.
I said it was a response to all the "riven is OP" crying posts on reddit. It's the only one I knew off the top of my head. I'm dealing with a boards user so ofc reading comprehension will be low.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Can you please do something about Veigar
You should aim to improve your game understanding and this would no longer be an issue.
: go to lol reddit. make a post that you format etc about... anything thats bad. lets say rivens current state. will get downvoted for no reason. yes i agree on the boards many hate on riot gets upvoted even if its poorly written. BUT FOR A SIMPLE REASON! riot started with the boards. this used to be riots place to go to. and while yes the typical "omfg riot you all suck" thread exists, the overall board was positive for riot. but they simply abandoned it for lol reddit. which made the board people pretty mad. since season 6 the boards still defended riot but to no use as riot wasnt looking here anymore. eventually the boards became pissed and now we got the current situation. meanwhile finding a complain post on lol reddit that actually gets upvotes happens yeah maybe once or twice a day, but thats not enough. i just went on the frontpage, ignoring all the esports threads (which theres a huge amount) i saw 7 threads that were literally "rito u so good, pet me head pls i luv u" and 1 that was complaining about minion block. (with a small amount of upvotes)
Lol. There were plenty of posts bitching about Riven before the latest nerfs, wtf are you talking about. Leading to this post from Riot Jatt: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/b0giqp/how_powered_is_riven/ Yeah, and it's called the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS subreddit, not the "bitch about balance subreddit". Not every post will be about balance stuff. Not to mention since the forum is much bigger you will have more dissenting opinoin. Lol. Just because boards is a cesspool of hate doesn't mean everyone is always upset. NOT EVEN TO MENTION most redditors are _angry_ that the meta is slowing down and Riot keeps nerfing all "fun champs". Yet boards thinks it's the "unanimous opinion" that everyone wants to afk farm as Orianna mid lane. Lol.
: theres a simple reason why riot only goes to lol reddit. because that place is full of yes-men. no matter what happens, lol reddit always defends riot. (well like 90% of the time). i mean think about it, imagine you have 2 places you can spend your free time in. in one place people critizie what you do. you could use that to become better at what you do, but meh. in the other place, you are the king. everyone bows before you and they see you as the god. im sure most of us would go to the 2nd place.
Maybe because 90% of people who play the game actually enjoy it. NOT EVEN TO MENTION that reddit is full of crying. Anyone who says Reddit doesn't cry must not use reddit. It's sad that posts like this on boards get upvoted when they're blatantly false. Literal lies/false stats getting upvoted to the top is probably why Riot doesn't use boards. Not to mention how easy it is to vote manipulate. On top of that I see way more straight shit on boards that just would not happen in any respectable game. "I'm being shoved and poked under my tower in a Zed vs Mage lane, wtf Riot!!!!!". Post something like that on Reddit and you'd get your ass roasted and told to actually learn how to play the game. Board's rules require you to coddle low elo players. Maybe boards need to realize that just because a post has a _lot of text_ doesn't mean it's _well written_. I've seen so many long winded posts that are full of garbage here. Seriously. I've seen the top posts on boards that get a lot of "wow, very well written" here, hit hot on reddit with 200~ upvotes, and get each of their points absolutely clobbered for being straight up wrong. People on boards have no analytical capability, even worse than reddit (which is hard).
: @Riot, I seriously advice you to make "let's fix it" the motto of Season 10 when you'll develop it
They should apply that motto to the boards and hire a few Master+ players to remove any negative IQ posts. The reasoning should just be "If you had any clue how to play the game, this would not be an issue. For this reason, this post has been removed.". Any "Zed is poking me under tower when I'm playing Morg" posts would be insta-removed. Any "analysis" full of straight up false info would be removed.
: {{item:3020}} + {{item:3916}} = 2700 gold for 20 AP and 33 MR Pen {{item:3065}} = 2800 gold for 450 HP, 55 MR and 10% CDR ___________ After the mage has spent 2700 gold he has effectively only 20 AP when facing the tank After the tank has spent 2800 gold he has 450 HP, 22 MR and 10% CDR when facing the mage What negates half the big ticket MR item? The Mage 2700 gold got reduced to a 435g amp tome, the tank still has 2200g and Visage passive since he only lost about a 450g Mantle. If the tank went this abomination of an item {{item:3194}} he would also reduce most mages lackluster DPS by 20% (Tabi 12% was nerfed to 10% while Basics cost 0 Mana, have no CD and cast time in respect to 100+ mana plus spells the mage has to use and put on a CD to do dmg AND most of them are not point and click -- so they're even less reliable than finding your RMB to do his unavoidable 1000 DPS from 550 range) You want to waltz around with 120 MR from one MR item while the mage has to spend limited resources to damage you (The mage has 3-4 damage abilities with a cost, cd and cast time vs an ADC infinite DPS with one button press)? You should ask nerfs on the M2 class that forces you to build 6 armor items so it doesn't "DPS" the tank down in 3 seconds, not the mage one that forces you to build only one or two to live in your opinion. If Visage gives 80 MR what changes in your example? The mage still only has to use his low damage CC spell and wait for his ADC to melt you. PS. {{item:3194}} +{{item:3065}} + base MR of 40 at level 9 = 150, so your title is factually wrong.
But this is also true with armour? You get way less lethality and AD compared to tanks getting armour/health. I can legit do the same thing for AD items and it’s even more skewed (not to mention you use boots and a component in your argument vs a full item instead of Ludens echo vs SV). Nice biased comparison. Mage mains are hilarious. I can legit compare Sunfire cape to ghostblade/duskblade (actual completed items) and the difference is hilariously big.
: I think it's time for an honor progress bar. (or some sort of progress indicator)
🦀🦀Riot powerless against intentional feeders 🦀🦀
Terozu (NA)
: The premise is he's a frustrating champ. And btw he was designed as a melee crit marksman and his highest winrate is 40+ minutes. Everything about him is late game.
Except you literally just said it: melee. Being a squishy melee is a death sentence in the late game. Whereas lategame melee carries like Fiora/Jax/Yi usually end up beefier and harder to kill with much better defensive tools in melee range. Even then they are subpar teamfightersx It’s the same reason Nasus can do a billion damage late game but still be worse late game. So melee carries are usually relegated to split push duty. Which Yasuo gets immensely outscaled on too by Yi/Fiora/Jax/Trynd/Nasus. He also has much worse escape tools when splitting compared to the above as well.
: Why do I lose ranked games in bronze even though I don't feed and I win lane
Dukues (NA)
: I love losing every ranked game being the MVP of most games
: It merely shows that this entire LoL community is in denial. ...when a thread such as this is voted down. U cant convince a community that is in denial.
Because the whole premise is false. He is not meant to be a late game champion, and he isn’t. Sure he does a lot of damage late game, but that’s not what makes late game champions strong. Just like Draven can eat your whole health bar in 2 autos but he’s not considered late game. I’m not saying he’s bad late game, but he definitely excels in the early/mid game and his late game is probably the weakest out of his states. Like what is he supposed to do in a late game situation? Dive backline as a squishy melee when enemy carries have multiple items? He can also build somewhat tanky after his core, but since he is a Crit based carry he loses a crap load of damage for every AD he sacrifices. Yasuo is out dueled by actual duelists (Jax, Fiora, Yi, Udyr). And out teamfighted by actual teamfight champs (Orianna, Syndra). So his options are actually pretty bad in the late game.
: Any champions that gets to 11/0 bar an enchanting support will wreck you, that's not an adc only thing. Just clap them with any assassin, mage, diver, etc.
If a bruiser is 10/0 and kills 3 people 1v5 = "he was fed". An ADC is 10/0 and 2v5s bruiser with his support = "better bot wins xxd"
: If someone wants to dismiss someone's argument/thoughts, how about they just find good counterarguments and thus render the first argument obsolete? In my opinion, anyone using his rank as a club to win a discussion instead of arguments, they just show they they themselves aren't capable of having a discussion, and don't have the knowledge about the subject that's being discussed.
Except when you explain why they’re wrong. And then they just start saying nonsensical shit and after 3-4 posts back and forth you realize that there is no getting through their thick skull. Especially when their premise is “riots holding me back with shit teams”.
Moody P (NA)
: Yes. That said, I attribute it more to the generally belligerent attitude that most Boards posters come with. I'm happy to engage in civil discussion or help somebody who's lower ranked understand something they need help with. Unfortunately Boards is rarely used for that as much as it is for complaining about Yasuo. Most other high rank players I know who have posted here despise this place because of the lower ranked community's caustic attitude and have mostly left for Reddit or private Discords between each other.
Silver player: can’t climb out of silver garbage teams!! Me: maybe ROA into Rylas as Velkoz support isn’t the way to climb. Explain why ROA rush on Velkoz, especially support, is bad. Explain why Rylas into tear is also bad. Silver player: gets belligerent and upset. Tells me some low elo babble on why it’s good. Me: realizes that I’ve found my self in a classic “trying to argue with silvers situation”. Just tell them that. Get reported n warned.
Hotarµ (NA)
: ## Speaking in terms of statistics - ____________ {{champion:555}} [has been at about a 48-50% winrate](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/pyke) since release with his only real issue being tank builds and a slightly overtuned scaling on his ultimate, which was toned back. {{champion:28}} [has been at a 48-53% winrate in the past with her highest winrate currently peaking at 50.4% in Diamond+. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/evelynn/diamond) {{champion:35}}'s winrate has been anywhere [from 49-52% across all ELOs.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/shaco) {{champion:145}}'s winrate has tanked heavily recently, [she's currently at about a 46-48% winrate. That is with a fairly huge playrate, though. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/kaisa/gold) {{champion:67}} is one of the few problematic champions out of the ones you've listed. [While her winrate is only a 50% across most ELOs, her pickrate has skyrocketed ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/vayne)due to her recent buffs and she's impossible to build against, especially when she gets a Guinsoo's. No amount of health is effective against 12% max health true damage every 2 autos. {{champion:7}} also has a higher pickrate and average winrate similar to Vayne, [but statistically speaking she's historically been at a 50-52% WR.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/leblanc/diamond) Also, not really sure why she's on this list since her invisibility only lasts like 2 seconds and it's when she's about to die. Odd thing to include tbh. {{champion:121}} is currently the best jungler in the game I'm pretty sure, [he's well picked in all ELOs and has a WR of 50-53%. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/khazix/diamond) I honestly don't think these statistics are due to his invisibility, though. He's got pretty much everything you would want in a jungler. {{champion:17}} has one of the lowest pickrates out of [your list but still only maintains a 50-51% winrate.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/teemo) He falls off hard and a lot of toplaners can beat him after 6. {{champion:107}} currently has a[ 49-53% winrate according to multiple sites.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/rengar/silver) Same thing as Kha'zix though, I really don't think his problems stem from his invisibility. {{champion:29}} [currently sits at a 50-51% winrate across all ELOs. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/twitch)Not that outrageous. I think his invisibility is probably one of the strongest out of this list when used correctly. _____________________ Out of all the champions you've listed (10) I would say _maybe_ 3 are problematic overall, and only 1 or 2 are problematic because of their invisibility. Also, if you wanted to remove their invisibility, you need to buff or rework other aspects of their kit which you just didn't acknowledge. - How is Rengar supposed to do his job if he can't strike from different angles? - How is Pyke supposed to engage, gank, or reliably proc his passive? Also, how is he supposed to strike from different angles (similar to Rengar) if he doesn't have invisibility? - As much as I dislike Vayne, she can die incredibly quickly and the invisibility helps her survive. - Teemo is currently getting a rework but none of his issues stem from his invisibility/camouflage. Edit: Also, forgot to mention the huge difference between invisibility and camouflage. Some champions like Rengar, Twitch, Pyke, and Evelynn (to name a few) can be countered by control wards or sticking close to them. For example, Twitch isn't able to just Q away and get out of a fight for free so long as you stay on top of him.
Low winrste doesn’t make something not toxic. Akali was a 45% win rate when she had true stealth. Was it suddenly not toxic?
: Who’s the strongest 1 shot champion?
Fizz. Doesn’t matter what’s going on in the game. Level 6, you land ulti and they are dead.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: Look at respect that, as a matter of fact I was kindda tilted when I wrote this. But here is the thing, with varying skill level ( I don't mean having bad matchups, or getting camped or stuff), I mean a generally bad player His match history is questionable, and he's unranked, while the oponents are litterally from different "elo", 2-3 elos ahead of him. It's unfair playing with a gold player, vs a diamond 4 , it doesn't even make sense...
That’s positional matchmaking. The diamond 4 was probably filled and put in a lower elo. Not to mention since rank is kind of fucked this season, and placements can vastly effect your rank _but not your MMR_, you will see tier discrepancies. Yet the MMR system hasn’t changed and matchmaking is still solid in that regard (and positional ranks are going away)
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: We want 30 minuets Queue please
I don’t see why this is hard to understand. Players with “overall” equal skill doesn’t mean they have the exact same skill set, or play at that skill every game. Their play may vary hard from matchups to just missing a skill shot in that particular game. Or even being tilted in real life. One player might be ridiculously good at csing and gets 10 cs/min. However, the other player that gets 8cs/min might be a better teamfighter and in the end have equal impact to the 10cs/min guy with less gold. Or players “skill” can vary with matchups. You may be good on Ryze - but the second you play against X champion, like Talon, you have no clue what to do. So your average performance is pretty good, but against Talon you will just chain feed. Some players also suck at map awareness. A guy can be an amazing Jayce player, but every game is a coin flip because he doesn’t track the jungler. So if the jungle doesn’t gank/camp him - he will decimate your top lane. But he can also get chain ganked and die repeatedly. In one game he might seem like a smurf because the jungler ignored him, and in another he’ll be a feeder. In the end his average rank could be Gold 3. You could have a super aggressive support who just chain feeds if their ADC is passive. You could have an ADC eat an unlucky hook at now Blitz/Draven are fed so they literally cannot do anything to stop chain feeding. Not to mention tilt. A lot of times tilt can reduce your map awareness/make you pick dumb shit. Even having a bad day IRL can effect your performance. **Point is this: even with perfectly evenly matched teams, especially in a game with league that has a billion factors go into your performance. MMR is more important than rank anyways - but “equal skill” doesn’t mean “close games” **
5050BS (NA)
: If the ELO system was working correctly there is no such thing as "hardstuck" Because there is is prof that Riots MMR system is working against its players.
Not true. You can be hardstuck ELO in chess because you don’t improve in skill.
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEzQZgdt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T13:32:15.014+0000) > > I mean how is this hard to understand. If you're not playing hard carry champions, it will be harder to carry up to another elo? Also 45% win rate over almost 200 games is not "unlucky". If you're actually better than your elo, even playing non-hard carry champs will warrant you a 51-53% wn rate, which might suck since it'll take you a while to climb. > > Why are you hiding the fact that previous seasons you got Diamond 5 by only playing Janna/Nami. But now you're playing Ivern in the jungle. Why do you believe you deserve Diamond in jungle as well? ? Man are you looking at my account ? Because I have played 99 champions. janna and nami was most pciked one, but you are claiming that I am support main and that's not true. Tbh only time I was maining a role was in season jungle in season 6 and I had 70% winrate ammumu, 55% Sejuani, 63% rammus, 63% olaf and more champions also positive. And yeah I am unlucky. There is no reason for me to drop from diamond to plat IV elo.
??? You are a support main. You can’t have like 80%+ of your games for the past 2 seasons be on support and then be like “not a support main”. Then bring up season 6 jungle, which was completely different than current jungle. Not to mention you were Plat 5 that season... 45% win rate isn’t unlucky. It means you actively drag your teams down. Most probably because your using an MMR you gained by playing support and using it to play jungle.
: > Why is this happening ONLY on one account? Around same elos for all. Because it's the only account you care about, so you stress and tilt more.
Very clearly this. You will focus more on teams mistakes and lose conditions if you have some preconceived notion that your account is cursed. Especially if you get a couple games with actual trolls, it will “confirm” your theory and you will probably ignore all evidence against it.
: as i said to the other guy, honestly i dont think rank matters anymore, since there is too much boosters/boosting going on, also dont forget the alt accounts+ people who are aka "lucky" or "unlucky" I've seen plenty of gold/silver players that are better than diamond-challenger from experience, so dont worry about elo/rank cause they are all the same at the end of the day unless you are challenger #1 Either win 1 sided or lose 1 sided, have had plenty of those games already.
there is not a single gold/silver player that plays better than a challenger player. Unless that player has literally only played like 10 games of ranked in his life. And is challenger in his other account.
BigFBear (EUW)
: I am at a point where I think this coinflip matchmaking is totally intended by Riot
: Feels like we're now back to the meta where bot difference determines games again
Incorrect. Also what a bad post. You embarrass yourself and the boards.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: [Removed by Moderation] Moderators
Got a post removed for saying “you’re making shit up” when they literally were fabricating things. Mods are so bad. If the purpose of this post is to make them feel bad, then good. They should.
Jagi (NA)
: Why is it that the higher elo I climb, the more trolls I get?
Because people are smart enough not to type in chat and will troll instead?
Saianna (EUNE)
: Imo Rioters salary should be autofilled with value between 1$ and full salarys worth. I'm sure they'd fix the issue within half a day lol
Autofill is an impossible issue to fix. Because of bottlenecking queues would go up to _infinity time_. Autofill made 100x worse by positional matchmaking.
Rioter Comments
: This is every ADC I've met ever.
Sometimes its true tbh. If you're a 15/0 jinx, sometimes I just gotta throw my body in there to eat their cooldowns.
: I will miss everyone
See you next week
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GhostOfTsushima,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PwMxvAvZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T05:43:30.782+0000) > > No need to miss a toxic hypocrite community fill with bad Rioter employees as well LOL > > Some people can't do their job right and the community just keep feeding em, that's why the game is always shit. When I play the game, it's for a shit show > ------- > I would never recommend this game to anyone lol, either they find this toxic game on their own or they don't. > > It's an embarrassment to even recommend this toxic game to anyone who doesn't know about League, cus when they learn of how shit toxic and doo doo the community is LOL With that attitude I hope you would’ve quit a while ago. Would’ve made the community better.
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/e1N4jBG7-league-is-no-longer-fun How many other posts like this are nessesary Here's there profits https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.altchar.com/games-news/577686/league-of-legends-revenue-falls-lower-than-wows/amp Do you need more proof.
Ah you mean the _exact same points Dunkey made in season 5 about the game_. Golden ages btw. Highest viewership btw. Garbage post on a garbage forums. Lata.
Kalikain (NA)
: Yeah, I honestly used to be able to play 12-14 hours of this game on my days off. That was during 2016-end of 2017, when this game had pretty decent balancing. Now its an hour of instantly blowing people up or being the ones blown up 100-0. Just burns you out and turns everyone toxic. Riot only cares about the .005% of players who make it to the professionals. When they tweet about how broke something is, thats when it gets fixed. We all know Sneaky and Faker aren't coming to the boards to speak about it!
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ns0PhMZO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T13:19:04.337+0000) > > Yeah, I honestly used to be able to play 12-14 hours of this game on my days off. That was during 2016-end of 2017, when this game had pretty decent balancing. > > Now its an hour of instantly blowing people up or being the ones blown up 100-0. Just burns you out and turns everyone toxic. > > Riot only cares about the .005% of players who make it to the professionals. When they tweet about how broke something is, thats when it gets fixed. We all know Sneaky and Faker aren't coming to the boards to speak about it! And that’s exactly it. People will claim 2016 was the worst balancing in the game. People will claim 2017 was. People will say 2013 was the best but if riot reverted to season 3 this game would die instantly. People on boards think it’s the “worst patch” every patch even if the last few patches have been really good and most streamere/high elo players agree (besides new positional ranking - no one likes that). State of the game has nothing to do with it.
: Which is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Even if Boards was nothing but Riot bashing (which they most definitely are not) this still doesn't excuse a behavior like that from a professional. Instead of ignoring the boards and calling us useless i recommend actually taking time and coming up with counter arguments to stuff posted here. They design the game, the should know better when somebody is right or wrong regarding game balance. But instead of saying how those people and their opinions are wrong, they just ignore and insult them from another platform. What's the point of boards if Riot hates them? They can completely scrap the place at any point in time. But no, they left Boards on life insurance for multiple years and then wonder why they turned out as they are.
> [{quoted}](name=Curious Melody,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtuMf3Ip,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T14:36:44.166+0000) > > Which is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Even if Boards was nothing but Riot bashing (which they most definitely are not) this still doesn't excuse a behavior like that from a professional. Instead of ignoring the boards and calling us useless i recommend actually taking time and coming up with counter arguments to stuff posted here. They design the game, the should know better when somebody is right or wrong regarding game balance. But instead of saying how those people and their opinions are wrong, they just ignore and insult them from another platform. > What's the point of boards if Riot hates them? They can completely scrap the place at any point in time. But no, they left Boards on life insurance for multiple years and then wonder why they turned out as they are. Reddit is used by big names, high elo players, and pro players. Boards is lucky to see some one trick in low diamond. That’s why discussions are “heated”. Because low elo players don’t understand the game at even a basic level so trying to argue with them is like trying to argue with a brick wall. So then you see someone making good points, and some dumbass saying like “uhh actually roa first on Velkoz support is good” and getting upvotes.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Personal Thoughts on RiotAugust
Good. Because the mods are bad and biased and you deserve to feel bad.
: That tends to happen when the boards is the only place not censoring your opinion *wink wink reddit
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtuMf3Ip,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-23T15:04:46.608+0000) > > That tends to happen when the boards is the only place not censoring your opinion > > *wink wink reddit Except boards censors attacking any boards user but attacking Riot is fine. If I say your opinion is garbage and explain. My whole post will get removed and I’ll get an infraction. Or if I mention that you’re bronze 2 hardstuck and have no clue how Zed even works so ur opinion is invalid I’ll get my post removed. But calling riot r%%%%%ed/silver is okay.
: It is horrific. I think I have to give up on ranked (and the game since most of what I play is ranked) for several months until the queues even out. I'm a solid high silver/low gold player, but I am something like -40 ratio on my W/L this season at Silver 3/4. The skill level balance between teams feels very off.
It’s not even skill/level necessarily. People have no incentive to give a fuck in off roles.”oh I’m autofilled mid? Might as well whip out my first time Zed 4fun”
Show more

WashyMoney

Level 12 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion