Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
You could also say Riot does a bad job with their Board section as well. They add to many unnecessary or same topic with different words. When you complain about something "in-Game" which should and can be allow in "**Gameplay**" section as well because you are talking about Gameplay, but these MOD think it belong in "**Rant**" because you're mad raging about Ops Champs or Items or whatever is going on -------------------- And then you have General section where most thing can belong in And then you have these dumb Clash, Team Recruiment, etc etc Like dude, you really need this much section when you can just split it into like 1 and 2 section instead of 6 wtf? --------------------- RiotGames board community slash whatever can't even do their job right, that's why they allow volunteer who becomes "MOD" and then doesn't know half the things they do either.
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
Because even in the internet, things can still apply to IRL. You get bad cops and good cops. Same with Mods. You give someone a badge, they feel entitle to do things right or wrong with no care. Because when a MOD does something he doesn't know or try to understand the concept fully. ---------------- But one thing people have forgotten is. This is League of Legends. One of the most toxic game and community out there. People love to play 2 face, they think they're not toxic but they're low key toxic asf LOL ---------------- In honest case, people never really understand concept they're looking into clearly they just jump to conclusion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: So Riot is actually considering Announcer packs, but they said something that caught my interest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:16:39.480+0000) > > No they are real accounts you just don't want to believe them because of all the negative feedback you get. Also nice delete of my comment for using a disorder as an insult when not only is sperg not an actual word but it's not a disorder. I'm sure you will delete this too to cover that up. Guarantee they're not because I looked at their posting history. Secondly, "sperg" is short for aspergers, and using it as an insult is against the rules because it is a disorder. We do not allow terms like that, autism, etc. To be used as insults here.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:37:31.814+0000) > > Guarantee they're not because I looked at their posting history. > > Secondly, "sperg" is short for aspergers, and using it as an insult is against the rules because it is a disorder. We do not allow terms like that, autism, etc. To be used as insults here. That sound like a hypocrite thing especially coming from yal LOL
: I think you guys are, _once again_ intentionally taking every single thing I've said to you out of context in order to make me look bad. Oh well, what can you do?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T05:16:50.410+0000) > > I think you guys are, _once again_ intentionally taking every single thing I've said to you out of context in order to make me look bad. > > Oh well, what can you do? MOD with special treatment duh lol thats why this community will always be bad and toxic right? LOL
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Accenix (NA)
: HELP ME CLIMB, TELL ME HOW WISE PLAT+ PLAYERS
I have 2 Diamond account, and 2 Plat account if you play more than 1 year already and you're not progressively climbing or doing better. Hate to say it but the game just isn't for you if you're trying to get good at it. If you're just playing on and off, there's no point trying to climb the Ranked. -------------- You want to climb? The most basic of them all is OTP 1 or 2 Champ only. Why? Cus it's easier to climb with the champion you know you can bust on.
Rioter Comments
Cõmega (NA)
: You can still get lvl 6 in 6-7 minutes playing jungle, If you cant you're doing something wrong. I can hit 6 and gank twice before 8 mins
Funny, you obviously don't jungle LOL How can you hit 6 when GM+ can't even hit 6
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why LCS Academy is pointless, and not working.
If I can give an Example "GoldenGlue" Like this dude isn't even good bruh, but people know his IGN, why? Because LCS Team actually utilize him and now he get pick up as Golden Guardians Starting Mid laner I think from what I heard that is
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qZLAo4Ht,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T14:52:21.507+0000) > > Like it ain't that hard to still play the game, but people act like it's a whole different game if they get "AUTO-FILL" For some people it is. The fact that it isn't for you is irrelevant. I'll use myself as an example. I play one champion in one lane across all six of my active accounts. The only exception is the rare instance of me playing with a friend and getting autofilled. I play League to play that one champion in that one lane and that's it. I receive no joy from doing anything else in League.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qZLAo4Ht,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T14:57:07.274+0000) > > For some people it is. The fact that it isn't for you is irrelevant. I'll use myself as an example. I play one champion in one lane across all six of my active accounts. The only exception is the rare instance of me playing with a friend and getting autofilled. I play League to play that one champion in that one lane and that's it. I receive no joy from doing anything else in League. And that's your fault for not being flexible or learning how to get better at the game. If you get Auto-Fill and refuses to dodge, but rather bring your whole team down with you because you admittedly accept that you're a One Trick and will feed because you can't play your main Champ on your main Role
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yeah. Part of me thought about just playing Ranked and not taking it too seriously. But I don't want ppl upset with me as I am **** at the game. I figure if I hang out in bronze 1 or something ppl won't get pissed. But then, as you say, there are those ppl who are just smurfing making the game not fun for those who want to play against ppl who are like-minded in their purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=EtherStreet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJzAA2Ug,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:25:20.016+0000) > > Yeah. Part of me thought about just playing Ranked and not taking it too seriously. But I don't want ppl upset with me as I am **** at the game. I figure if I hang out in bronze 1 or something ppl won't get pissed. But then, as you say, there are those ppl who are just smurfing making the game not fun for those who want to play against ppl who are like-minded in their purpose. Even Bronze and Iron still flame lo this game is straight toxic
Rioter Comments
: I dont get it. I also don't get the hate.
It's a toxic community, every part of this game to the website and their discord are Toxicity people
: MID Laner LF TEAM
Damn did LMQ kick you out? LOL
: if im good ill win ell then why do i keep losing every match because of teams that go 0/10
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rofhZX0E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-25T22:51:13.517+0000) > > if im good ill win ell then why do i keep losing every match because of teams that go 0/10 You obviously can't read
: I guess now I know why people dont know what the new champ does a month after it's been on PBE. Don't watch videos, don't read skills, don't check the patch notes. Boo.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rofhZX0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:58:23.600+0000) > > I guess now I know why people dont know what the new champ does a month after it's been on PBE. Don't watch videos, don't read skills, don't check the patch notes. > > Boo. I mean at least I'm not bronze for not reading or wasting my time reading the patch notes and still shit the bed right? LOL
Rioter Comments
: Winable, bro, trust me *CTRL+6*
The only thing that doesn't make sense is how the game even lasted that long for Elder if the score is 34-5
: Do you know how hard it is to not have a team?
:D Oh god damn I'm triggering so many kiddos with this {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: HELP
You do know that making a level 1 account You can play TFT right? LMAO
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Question about when to roam (Mid laner)
You can roam with any type of Mid laner, and Roaming isn't specifically about going Top or Bot. It's also rotating for your jungler if they're invading or getting invaded. Some Mid match up you'll be force to lose CS and you need to just farm your CS thru abilities. You don't particularly win game by having a certain amount of CS. Even if thru out laning phase you're behind 10-20cs you're still going to be relevant as long as you long alive for fights. And even when you roam/rotate for a kill, it can make up for the amount of CS loss ----------- But usually in low elo, such as Gold and below, people usually just win by straight smashing their lane.
Rioter Comments
conxand (NA)
: Plat 4 mid main LFT
: Top laner looking for a team
added, will be playing soon if you want to tryout
: That's from your experience, I may have a different experience than you. You're just generalizing the elo
: Just reach Plat 4, looking for a diamond duo in ranked
LOL You really think there's a different in gameplay? No buddy, just a different border but same shit everywhere you go. Even Plat play like Gold if not worst than Silver
Cëll (NA)
: Cho Player Calling Out To All YASUO MAINS
Rioter Comments
NOVAtnt (NA)
: Gold 1 need a consitent duo to make it over the edge before the season end ! smurfs welcome
You've been Gold for the last 4 Season and this will make it the 5th time you're Gold. I think you hit your max Power my dude {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Quitting league of legends for a bit... (Reasons: Balancing and anti-fun)
You're quitting because of "Balancing" lol well GL dude. This game was never balance, there's only such thing as what is META and not META Or Troll
: > [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pMvQmNbz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-18T17:58:22.453+0000) > > Mods shouldn't be allowed to post with their mod accounts. It just proves they're not doing their jobs. If they want to post, they should use an alt. Moderation isn't a job, nor is moderating something we *have* to be doing every time we're on the boards. We're all allowed to post normally, and that will not be something that changes as long as the volunteer team is a *volunteer* team. We're all members of various board communities, after all, and we like to still participate in those communities.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pMvQmNbz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-18T18:03:16.678+0000) > > Moderation isn't a job, nor is moderating something we *have* to be doing every time we're on the boards. We're all allowed to post normally, and that will not be something that changes as long as the volunteer team is a *volunteer* team. We're all members of various board communities, after all, and we like to still participate in those communities. Volunteer lol, people who can't even MOD correctly that is. No wonder the board community is toxic and trash asf no CAP
Show more

WatchDogs Legion

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion