terrhy (NA)
: They didn't? League is just the game that gained biggest playerbase. League of Legends lost a lot of the complexity that Dota2 had and introduced a number of completely unnecessary problems that straight up didnt exist in Dota.
can't reply to your other comment, but league wasn't based on a starcraft custom map, it was based on a warcraft custom map :p
: So we're gonna buff Zed who was already broken to begin with and then nerf LeBlanc just because she's widely played by more people but probably does less damage than him by far -- on top of being a mana champ whereas he has no restrictions other than waiting for energy to rebuild.
I feel like Zed is just so frustrating to play against regardless of how awful Zed players like LL Stylish etc claim the champ is... sure you get clapped by the aftershock mages... but so does everyone else......
: I see you guys left out Morgana. Are you going to watch her still or will she be nerfed next patch?
I don't think morgana will be nerfed, she's picked a lot because she's a safe pick, I don't think she needs any changes
Vexxing (NA)
: And why do that to tear? I loved when this game promoted interesting builds. I'm getting closer and closer to saying goodbye
because ezreal was destroying every game in high elo with infinite scaling and absurd dps + survivability + poke Sure it's interesting, but only ezreal would do it, and it made the champion ridiculously overpowered
: To be honest, I just need you guys to bring back {{item:2004}} It's getting to the point where being support main is unbearable. I main Braum the most, but from there being no good tank items anymore, having to rely on the small bit of mana I have to dish out, and lastly the raging ADCs. I need to have some form of compensation for being placed into these sort of situations. This gets ridiculous at times. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Also, what is with your balancing's team mentality when it comes to the game in general? "Oh snap! A pro-player has learned how to be able be GOOD at the game, now let's debuff the entire mechanic, even though 5% of the player base is pro-players and the others are our ACTUAL REVENUE." {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Like it's bad enough that you guys are making a mentality of the game that the lower ELOs only care about the selfishness of doing the most damage. Like fix your mentality for the balancing team.
So I see that you go Iceborn gauntlet/sunfire/thornmail on leona, rod of ages/rylai's/ seraph's embrace on morgana.. I'd argue that you're just not building the good tank items.. locket of the iron solari, knight's vow, zeke's convergence.. redemption and zhonyas (for morg...) there are plenty of good tank items... you're just choosing not to build them..
: Nice to see aatrox get a unique buff! Also seen you're trying to quietly backpedal sylas's buff from literally the last patch. Other than that the other champion changes seem okay; except removing the stack-able tears because of ezreal, seriously how about reworking the blond and undoing the gutted items he's abused? I was going to be indifferent from the furry skin vs event, until the prestige skin has already chosen at launch, that just comes across rude and controlling.
Ezreal hasn't been always been considered broken or strong. The champion functions just fine in his current state, and the double tear build will rein him in for high elo/pro play. Honestly nobody else built double tear, and those items weren't even nerfed individually
: Ivern actually held the highest win rate before Nunu as a jungler, and Rek'Sai still hasn't been addressed. Edit: Nunu's playrate is still under 3%, while Ivern's is under 1.5% and Rek'sai's is almost 13%. Diversity isn't the issue. All stats were found off of OP.GG Why would you play a tank jungler in high elo? He has his smite Q and healing combo and that's about it. After that he's just another tank, which isn't as valuable as someone who brings damage AND cc, like Graves, Rek'sai, etc.
You're actually full of shit, Nunu had over a 7% playrate for the past month, week and even today according to OPGG (https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/). He also has a 54%+ winrate in every single elo except Iron. The champion is absurdly dominant AT ALL ELOS and this nerf wasn't even that bad. Looking forward to seeing more :)
: There is so much healing in the game...the only item a mage can get for grievous wounds is MORELLO. It is a must buy when every adc builds a blade of the ruined king or mundo, darius, fiora heals so much..if you wanted to nerf the magic pen then nerf the magic pen DONT nerf the AP, that just makes no sense when an ad champ can buy an executioners for 800 or a tank can buy a bramble vest for 900. If you dont want mages to buy morello then give us a cheaper option for grievous wounds.
I'd rather see the HP lowered drastically, and the AP buffed. Mages have been absurdly durable the past season, not sure why a long range dps class gets the best defensive itemization of any class in the game.
Danksley (NA)
: Rito just wants to know where the best Ahri fanart is. What's hilarious is that cheat engine really isn't useful for League ... its not like champs are sent to the client while they should be in fog, or that you can lock your HP / mana to full or change your cooldowns. Maybe visually, but the server won't honor it as Riot had that happen once before with 0-CD flash and plugged that gap. Cheat engine to me is more for fucking around with values in singleplayer games but maybe I am wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Danksley,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5grHajmf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-31T02:47:52.980+0000) > > Rito just wants to know where the best Ahri fanart is. > > What's hilarious is that cheat engine really isn't useful for League ... its not like champs are sent to the client while they should be in fog, or that you can lock your HP / mana to full or change your cooldowns. Maybe visually, but the server won't honor it as Riot had that happen once before with 0-CD flash and plugged that gap. > > Cheat engine to me is more for fucking around with values in singleplayer games but maybe I am wrong. that's not quite what happened, people found a way to modify their runepage file and take the same rune 6(?) times.. their data has always been server side, but apparently they didn't have a system in place to verify rune pages :V
: Why does neeko get a shield when she can hide her R cast with W and also zhonyas during R cast aswell?
> [{quoted}](name=Laceration,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=EmjGouud,comment-id=0039,timestamp=2018-12-07T18:23:18.003+0000) > > Why does neeko get a shield when she can hide her R cast with W and also zhonyas during R cast aswell? Woke
Speeedy (NA)
: {{champion:51}}
> [{quoted}](name=RacerX4114,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xPPIqE36,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T15:58:37.356+0000) > > {{champion:51}} ok cait is kinda trash in soloq :v
imp1313 (NA)
: riot forces gameplay by changing stats and releasing op stuff , then changing them . only the currently op stuff is viable so thats all people play . its a silently enforced meta . as for modes we can forgeddaoutit and most of the events are pandering cash trolling .
> [{quoted}](name=imp1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xPPIqE36,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-12T16:40:14.365+0000) > > riot forces gameplay by changing stats and releasing op stuff , then changing them . > > only the currently op stuff is viable so thats all people play . > > its a silently enforced meta . > > as for modes we can forgeddaoutit and most of the events are pandering cash trolling . I’m pretty sure only two champs didn't see competitive play this worlds (Vi + master yi?) I forget, but the meta isn’t oppressive, you can play any champion as long as you understand HOW to play your role. List one champion that you think isn’t viable and I’ll link you someone who plays it in D2+
: Yay. Gutting yorick because bronze players can't play the game. Nice. "Dominant top lane pick" Mmmm that might have more to do with the fact his best MUs are currently meta. But what do I know.
Yorick had a 54% winrate in diamond and a 64% winrate in Master tier my friend. http://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/
: It's a simple Strat that can be counter its call ouhs the freaking waves back to the enemy tower. Force them to stay mid or what ever lane they r doing it. How can ppl be so stupid and not know anything
I understand that it's hard to understand how strong this strategy is without having played against good players who know how to execute this strategy, but I assure you. It's impossible to "shove in" against a graves+supp or yi+taric. They can kill the wave almost instantly & then they have 30 seconds to do whatever they want since you are going to be stuck clearing the wave & you don't have a minion wave to push with since they autocleared it. If you're not in high elo you've probably just played against people poorly mimicking the strategy, it requires a lot of coordination.
Suitaro (NA)
: Dota 2's UI is way too big and it's not beginner friendly. Even if I went from League to DOTA 2 I can see a big skill gap between both. Dota 2's is much more complex, however sometimes simplicity is just better. Kinda like Occam's razor idea, though I don't like how unbalanced LoL is. Dota 2 is a bit more balanced but not by too much. The main thing I want to complain about Dota 2 is that the UI literally covers the whole screen and you can't even sometimes see things from around. I'm those people who prefer to play a locked cam on your character until I actually need to move it to see what is going on. The UI is literally 1/4 of your screen and it's kinda hard to see if anybody is coming from below you or see anybody below your UI. Other than that, Tree/3 would eat another tree. LoL, I just flat out dislike how a lot of things are buggy. Sometimes when you run away with 10 health left and they have nothing that's damaging you over time or anything at all and you end up dying??? You literally walk for 1-3 seconds and you just flat out die? It's not lag or anything, it's just something I don't understand and no it was not thunder-lords. Half the champs are glitchy, like Mordekasier, I could be clicking right on the champ and he ends up not auto-ing the target but walk on that spot? Bard portals, Vi's ult, and etc. Even bomb plants are glitchy, if you fly through terrain and end up getting stuck in it if somebody like Gragas or Galio cc you back into the wall and you are stuck in that wall. At least until somebody kills you and you can't even TP back because your champ is moving back and forth making it impossible to stay still. Heck I even had a game where I was so fed and I got stuck in the wall and the enemy team ignored me and killed off my team and won.
I don't really see this level of bugs, and it's kind of rare that I find myself dying for no reason, usually it's minion aggro or a dot spell. I've never gotten stuck in terrain before, with the rare exceptions being tailyah ult, and occasionally a really well placed anivia wall that pins you inside an indent perfectly.
: Wow, that's what the game really needed. A {{champion:74}} nerf.... nevermind PTA {{champion:11}} abuse, nerf one of the least played champions of all time. And straight to cutting dmg in half? How are you even going to monitor this overturning with no one playing heimer? That's just destroying him entirely. He has a 51% winrate before the gutting... He's crealy game breaking. Geez, I can help you do that better. - The former league player previously known as The Heimerdinger.
Heimer has had a top 10 winrate in diamond for several patches now... even in masters he has a 57% wr for the past month... Hate to break it to you but Heimer has been overtuned for a while now, and you (as a heimerdinger main) should understand that the beam damage is only a part of his Turret Evolution damage, and this isn't cutting his ultimate's damage in half... Looks like you have barely played Heimerdinger anyways.. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=The%20Heimerdinger
: Yup, what a crushing patch for sona mains.
They've had it too good for too long {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: A math. proof that Hexdrinker is broken and shouldn't be allowed to coexist with Nullifying Orb v2.0
I hate to be a dick here, but assassins NEED to be stronger in this early situation. The entire identity of an assassin is a champion that can beat and shut down high damage champions in a 1v1. If syndra/any ranged champion was able to completely avoid the early game strengths provided by picking an assassin, assassins would just be completely useless. Syndra scales well into teamfights, and while zed does scale very well for an assassin, (fuck zed) he doesn't bring the same strengths to a team that syndra/whoever can mid lane. Also I don't want to completely shut down your argument here, but syndra/every mage can buy an early stopwatch or get a free one this season (and 600g discount on zhonyas), so I'd honestly argue that mages actually benefited _even more_ than AD assassins from the preseason changes. Especially considering the removal of flat MR glyphs.
: I think Riot just forgets about Kayle. Two years ago they stripped Kayle of 5 AD because she was performing too strong in the jungle with sated devourer, but then they nerfed devourer for ranged champions and never gave Kayle her AD back. I don't understand why they refuse to acknowledge her existence.
She's just not a well designed champion, extreme hyper scaling as a carry with utility, and infinite itemization/rune choices. I'm assuming she'll get a rework in the next year or so, she definitely needs it more than Irelia, which is why they don't want to touch her. She's not particularly weak though, positive winrate in every elo/region :P
Valenten (NA)
: Im sorry Riot but the problem with turrets is that anyone can tank them for too many shots early game making diving way to easy to do with randoms not that they are too squishy. For coordinated players its a cake walk if they know what they are doing. Towers need to do more damage earlier on to champions. Maybe make them do 10% more dmg to champions or make them do more dmg with minions having damage reduction for tower shots. Either way Towers need to do more dmg to champions so that diving towers early will be a risk. Not just something any champion can do with ease. Edit: It used to be that towers protected you early game but you protected them mid to late game. That gameplay style has gone out the door.
Honestly if you think turrets are a joke in league, you've never played another moba... turrets are fine, actually very strong before people buy significant armor items. If you get dove at level 3 because you took some bad trades and are 1/3 hp, that's your fault.. there are champions whose spells are really broken and allow easy aggro swaps for sure, but to say turrets are the core problem is bs. It's important to have clear ways to punish mistakes in league, and if someone makes the mistake of multiple bad trades early game, that punishment is often tower diving :)
: Patch 7.23 notes
Excited to use the Predator :D I wanted to bring up a bug with Ryze and mana flowband, where currently if you are completely oom, and have your manaflowband ready, the only spell you can use is Q. 100% replication rate. Hope it doesn't become a feature {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Zétanta (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchThePower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJ6dQEJ0,comment-id=00010002000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-08T04:39:46.061+0000) > > You're actually retarded. I never said I finished challenger in a season, but this account was challenger 400 lp a few months ago. Look buddy, you don't know shit about this game. If you think old rengar was playable and decent after the 6.3 nerfs from last season, you're kidding yourself, and it's because you've never played above d5. You can play anything in low diamond. You never even got to SEE old rengar's shit viability ceiling. His old ultimate was broken. It was a free baron check, and I have no idea how you don't realize how broken a 42 second cooldown is. It was so easy to stall out a fight and wait on your ult, and even if a fight did break out around baron pit, it didn't mater because most of the area you would be fighting in is within leap range regardless. New Rengar isn't fun because it's busted, it's fun because you have actual counterplay to CC and OUTPLAY potential. Old rengar's outplay potential was a joke. 99% of old rengar's outplays were just lifesteal tanking with crit. Link me your opgg retard, I'd love to see your d5 0lp, 48% wr rengar stats. Dude you dont know shit about Rengar. The reworked Rengar is a clunky piece of dogshit and i would trash you anywhere anytime with both old and new Rengar you boosted ape. Go to your duoqueue buddys and suck their cock to get boosted by them.
I'll actually 1v1 you on EUW with 120 ping just to prove how bad you are at league <3
: It was an unintended use of the CS score system. Being able to see your opponents CS is meant to give players a general idea of how much gold someone has earned throughout the match, at least in relation to themselves. While CS tracking wasn't something bad that Riot wanted to get rid of, it also wasn't something they felt like really needed to stay if they benefited from changing something about the CS score.
Unintended use? They didn't intend for riven, renekton, rengar, khazix, jayce, nidalee... as far as I'm concerned every single animation cancel that people have figured out is unintentional but all of them add skill to the champions and add depth to the game. Just because something is unintentional it doesn't mean it's bad. You're removing a skillset from the game that is used by almost all high elo players. That's not good.
: Patch 7.22 notes
I really think the jungle CS thing is a bad idea. In the early game counting cs and determining what camps are up / what clearpath someone has taken, is important and a very common skill throughout high elo (and presumably LCS) games. I don't think looking at CS has ever been how good players compare how strong their champions are, it's always been about comparing items and levels. The problem of different camps giving different numbers of cs wasn't really a problem in my opinion. The bigger problem has been Krugs/Raptors giving significantly higher exp/gold than wolves/gromp, and plays into blue side advantage a bit. (since bot lane can protect bot side jungle entrances better than top side, blue side team has an easier contest on higher exp jungle camps) I'd rather see riot reduce the number of monsters in krugs/birds down to 2 / 4 if they feel like the 16 cs vs 4 cs between different halves of the map is too much (and maybe normalize experience / monster difficulty a bit as well) My take on this is that you want to make it easier for analysts to judge jungle performance, but I think the biggest stat that I don't see people talking about is EXP/min. If you look at super high challenger junglers in KR (thinking of Longzhu Cuzz and Peanut), the biggest thing you'll notice is that their XP over time is drastically higher than in lower divisions. But not necessarily their CS/min. Anyways, didn't mean to make that a rant, but TL;DR it would probably make more sense to trim the monsters down in terms of numbers and give the right amount of CS for the camps so players can continue to track the enemy jungler's clear path.
: @riot, please fix your client, it has a major memory leak this last patch
What you're describing isn't memory leak (I think) but I know that if I leave my client open for several hours in the background on my old laptop, the computer will crash after like 4 hours.
: You have clearly no idea what "inting" means lol
Intentional feeding and griefing are the same thing in my book, and trying to lose should be banworthy.
Rioter Comments
xGrasU (EUNE)
: Patch 7.1 creates LAGS and FPS drop
I have the same issue. Running on nice desktop I got a little less than 2 years ago. Randomly will have the game freeze for half a second or a quarter of a second. Been having 400-500 ping spikes too, but I think that's a probably with my ISP.
Astoreth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchThePower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJ6dQEJ0,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-01-01T06:29:14.354+0000) > > No idea why there is so much circlejerk. New Rengar will be healthier than old rengar once riot balances numbers. Old Rengar was the most binary champion in the game. His W and Q feel so much more interactive than before and his skillcap has increased dramatically. He&#x27;s not even clunky people are just fucking bad at the champion and haven&#x27;t gotten used to his animations yet. I love you for understanding the state of current Rengar. The circlejerk is mostly because they are afraid of the nerfs it might get that could send him down the drain.... But trial and error, we will get there eventually n.n
Unlucky that boards is full of retards that don't know anything about the game. Wish there was an elo filter on boards x)
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchThePower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJ6dQEJ0,comment-id=000100020001000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-14T17:58:42.595+0000) > > I never actually check boards, but uh. I played Rengar support and I was very familiar with playing Rengar from behind. I was challenger when I made the comment about Rengar being healthier than before. Rengar&#x27;s old ult was probably the most broken spell in the game, true vision for 12-20 seconds on a 42 second cooldown? Yes it was a part of Rengar&#x27;s kit I enjoyed, but it was broken and there really isn&#x27;t a counterargument to that............ another thing is that you&#x27;re arguing that Rengar wasn&#x27;t/isn&#x27;t binary, but you&#x27;re arguing that he should be played as an assassin? What a contradiction. Also guess what, Riot balanced new Rengar without reverting to the shitty champion you so desperately miss. The true vision was useful if and when you could benefit from it. Other than that, it just served as a "Hey, the enemy is here type of thing. Is enemy doing baron? We have any blue trinkets? No? I'll pop ult type of thing". Plus if you did use it to scout, you put yourself in a shithole if a fight broke out shortly after using it. You were definitely up shit creak if your team couldn't capitalize on your ult when used for scouting. It's not as if it gave true vision of all enemies and nuked the entire team. It's not as if you gained true vision of everyone and instantly teleported in a bush somewhere to cold card, Q, and aa delete a carry. The issue with it was people got tired of being instant-gibbed from stealth and bringing back his true vision while reverting other Q/W (removing the % heal since you can literally heal for thousands as bruiser) would feel better overall. Of course the removal of crit when Q is active would help as well. The current Rengar players only enjoy the new one because of how strong he is. Once he's nerfed to the ground (olaf'd), majority of people such as you will turn away from him and complain and bitch about him being weak. And they aren't going to buff him because of how strong the reworked version was after. Yes, I'm arguing he should be played as an assassin. It's his sole identity to be played as an assassin. Rengar shouldn't have his primary role set as a Bruiser/Tank with a kit designed for an assassin. If you bring up his "W had resistances on it when active plus a heal", only thing to say to that is they had no clue what to actually put there to fit the roar. A fear would have been broken and damage reduction fits tanks. So, what is there to put there? He already has a slow on his E, so can't do double CC. More damage? Plus the removal of his perks from ultimate being changed to flat bonus attack damage? That's a bullshit swap they made and it only made building bruiser even better. Buy 2 items for ad -> build armor and you're set. You don't have to be afraid of anything because you can delete people AND heal for shit tons of damage, take a beating, and walk away with cleanse. At least reverted tank rengar did not do aoe damage and heal for up to 100% of damage dealt and cleanse off cc. Also, you had to invest in cdr to achieve that 42 second cooldown by the way. On top of that, you had to invest in damage to do your job. There was no buy a cleaver and start deleting people the rest of the game. As I said before, that ultimate was your bread and butter because once you blew it the enemy team could take advantage of it. From personal Rengar main to "Rengar main", if you believe the previous version was shitty, you're just another meta slave in my eyes. And I hope that's not your main account since I only see _diamond_ rankings on it. Hope your binary as hell reworked Rengar gets nerfed to the ground, bud.
You're actually retarded. I never said I finished challenger in a season, but this account was challenger 400 lp a few months ago. Look buddy, you don't know shit about this game. If you think old rengar was playable and decent after the 6.3 nerfs from last season, you're kidding yourself, and it's because you've never played above d5. You can play anything in low diamond. You never even got to SEE old rengar's shit viability ceiling. His old ultimate was broken. It was a free baron check, and I have no idea how you don't realize how broken a 42 second cooldown is. It was so easy to stall out a fight and wait on your ult, and even if a fight did break out around baron pit, it didn't mater because most of the area you would be fighting in is within leap range regardless. New Rengar isn't fun because it's busted, it's fun because you have actual counterplay to CC and OUTPLAY potential. Old rengar's outplay potential was a joke. 99% of old rengar's outplays were just lifesteal tanking with crit. Link me your opgg retard, I'd love to see your d5 0lp, 48% wr rengar stats.
: defne binary gap-closer. because skarner's gap closer is tied to a shield, and it has to ramp up. pop the shield, and he's done. and what "no terrain scaling to bypass vision" does mean?
I'd say Skarner's just as bad as Volibear for the same reason. By terrain scaling I mean that if you ward well it's impossible for volibear to gank your lanes. Junglers like Vi can Q over the back of Baron pit to bypass a river ward, Q through the wall to bypass a tribrush ward. In effect, a laner needs to make a really big mistake in vision control to get ganked by Volibear, while it's possible to get ganked by a smart Vi/Lee/Nidalee if they know where you warded.
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchThePower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJ6dQEJ0,comment-id=0001000200010000,timestamp=2017-01-14T21:52:12.296+0000) > > Dude I&#x27;ve literally mained rengar for years, the champion was the definition of binary. Mundo Blitz Jax Tryn aren&#x27;t what I&#x27;d call binary, they are still useful even if they don&#x27;t have the level advantage/gold to 1 shot a squishy. Blitz needs to land pull, but the fact that he can do that even while behind makes him far from binary, Annie is pretty binary, riot tried to fix that, no argument there, but saying that old rengar, which was a ball of stats that was literally a hypercarry lifesteal tank, wasn&#x27;t binary, is kind of silly. New Rengar can still be useful even if he&#x27;s behind by changing his build, and he scales into the late game well as someone who can get into teamfights and deal damage to the backline, not just instant death that can only be stopped via pink wards, stacking, and good reaction times. Assuming you never explored support Rengar nor played Rengar from behind correctly. HIs true vision was still useful and it was the only time you forced yourself into building bruiser to do what reworked Rengar is currently doing. Only difference is lack of cc immunity/cleanse. Rengar is NOT a bruiser, he's meant to be played as an assassin. Not build 2 damage items then full tank and play as if he was an assassin.
I never actually check boards, but uh. I played Rengar support and I was very familiar with playing Rengar from behind. I was challenger when I made the comment about Rengar being healthier than before. Rengar's old ult was probably the most broken spell in the game, true vision for 12-20 seconds on a 42 second cooldown? Yes it was a part of Rengar's kit I enjoyed, but it was broken and there really isn't a counterargument to that............ another thing is that you're arguing that Rengar wasn't/isn't binary, but you're arguing that he should be played as an assassin? What a contradiction. Also guess what, Riot balanced new Rengar without reverting to the shitty champion you so desperately miss.
: Honest question, how is volibear struggling? i'm not sure about his clears, but he actually seems pretty ok, he can get tanky in a good amount of time, and yet he retains good damage. but hey, i may have missed something. Any thoughts on skarner?
Volibear is bad in high elo. Binary gap closer, no terrain scaling to bypass vision.
Häxel (EUW)
: i think that would be kidna to much considering not every talisman champ is weak, some even lead the ladder like ivern, eve, elise. Not every ad champ goes the other one, hecarim goes talsiman too for example. And some doent feel the need of the healht and mana reg being buffed like seju, seju is jsut not the fastest of all i would say.
Ivern doesn't actually benefit from talisman's passive though, he only benefits from the mana regen. If they buffed the HP/5 drain from monsters Ivern wouldn't actually be buffed.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 7
@Meddler When you're deciding how to buff champions, I think you should look at how the players at the highest level are using their kits. Longzhu Cuzz (KR), mulgokizary (NA), and the majority of experienced Nidalee players, are all using nidalee's traps in the jungle to proc the hunt on smaller monsters intentionally, especially in their first/second clear. Putting a hunt on a small monster allows Nidalee to kill one of the smaller monsters before the others, which gives her an extra pounce reset for the camp. Very important against Raptors/Wolves early game, where she lands spear on the large monster, and then places a trap nearby to proc hunt on a smaller monster. If the trap prioritizes large monsters, especially ones already afflicted with the hunt passive, it will be a nerf to her clear. If Riot wants to give Nidalee a quality of life buff that would make her better for lower rank players, I would suggest making certain wall jumps around the map slightly easier, as there are currently many jumps that are extremely difficult to complete. https://www.reddit.com/r/NidaleeMains/comments/5v8n16/nidalee_wallhops_shouts_to_ufgundes/ Here is an image with some of Nidalee's wall hops. It's not complete, and there are several angles around the side of Red that aren't in this picture. Most of the thin line jumps are extremely difficult though because unlike Riven, Nidalee does not have a tool to angle herself into the wall at the perfect angle. If Riot wants to give Nidalee a true quality of life buff, I think touching up some of these spots would be much better than messing with the way traps are being used.
: We intend do. Client update is not where we want it to be yet in terms of performance especially in low-spec. Expect to see major improvements in this area with tomorrow's patch. For example, enabling low-spec mode now will automatically kill the client upon entering the game to save that precious CPU load.
I run my i5 processor, geforce 960 card desktop on low-spec for the client, even though I can run league on max everything. I don't know enough about how the clients work, but I have yet to find a machine that runs new client as smoothly & with as little delay as the legacy client. Whenever I see that you guys write "improved ____ in the new client" in the patch notes, I'm really happy, and I really hope you guys keep on polishing up the new client so it feels as responsive as the old one... Also "recently played" being hidden inside of the add friend menu is kind of annoying, since I usually want to look at their profile, and right now it's really annoying having to navigate over to the profile tab and then search for them. Having the old search bar being at every tab of the client was really nice.
: I miss this so much
First they took the high elo game spectate that was on the main display, now they take our ability to find it deep in the client... it's a conspiracy to keep us all in silver!!! /s
: I remember thinking of this years ago and forget to ever say anything. Please add this to a grocery list because I REALLY like the idea; it would come in handy SO often!
It's already implemented, you can sort your champions via the little icons at the top of the screen.
: I was so excited when I heard she was getting buffed. Then I cried when she actually got "buffed". Dear rito please bring lane nidalee back so I can play league again and actually enjoy it.
Buff was good, no idea what you're talking about. She's being played in LCS on a regular basis.
Meddler (NA)
: Still planned at some point, we've got a few other mini-reworks that'll be first though. Guessing Rek'Sai will be the next, work's showing promise on her though is still a while off being finished. Focus of that update's on shifting her more towards diver and less tank (so more rewards for building AD, W likely shifting to single target knockup so less of her power's there etc).
If you're going to force reksai into being a high damage champion focusing on single target damage, her E should be changed so that it isn't so easy to juke her, reksai W hitting multiple targets seems normal to me, and the hitbox on flash W is much smaller than Malphite ult and similar wombo combo sort of spells..
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchThePower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJ6dQEJ0,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-01-01T06:29:14.354+0000) > > No idea why there is so much circlejerk. New Rengar will be healthier than old rengar once riot balances numbers. Old Rengar was the most binary champion in the game. His W and Q feel so much more interactive than before and his skillcap has increased dramatically. He&#x27;s not even clunky people are just fucking bad at the champion and haven&#x27;t gotten used to his animations yet. You are clueless if you believe tweaking his numbers is the problem. If there are people that think as you do on the development team, he will eventually be olaf'd because you only care for his numbers. Old Rengar was not the most binary champion... I assume you play League in a universe where even more binary champions such as Mundo, Blitz, Jax, Tryn, Annie, etc exist. His skillcap hasn't increased dramatically. Just have to get used to ganking without ferocity or manage to stack ferocity on a scuttle, ward, or previous enemy, delay ferocity decay, ganking with no stacks at 6, and rest is pretty much braindead. Just build bruiser and abuse cc immunity and 50% heal. Q to kill and E to bola when neccessary. He's far more clunky than the bola change they did on Rengar a while back. You haven't played Rengar if you don't believe he isn't clunky. At this point, I'm assuming you're an adc main, but most likely just a confused player. I tried not to reply to most on this thread and just get Riot's attention. But I disliked seeing an ignorant post such as this when you know nothing about Rengar before and after. As you can see, no Riot staff member has replied because they still have no clue what to do with Rengar.
Dude I've literally mained rengar for years, the champion was the definition of binary. Mundo Blitz Jax Tryn aren't what I'd call binary, they are still useful even if they don't have the level advantage/gold to 1 shot a squishy. Blitz needs to land pull, but the fact that he can do that even while behind makes him far from binary, Annie is pretty binary, riot tried to fix that, no argument there, but saying that old rengar, which was a ball of stats that was literally a hypercarry lifesteal tank, wasn't binary, is kind of silly. New Rengar can still be useful even if he's behind by changing his build, and he scales into the late game well as someone who can get into teamfights and deal damage to the backline, not just instant death that can only be stopped via pink wards, stacking, and good reaction times.
Eedat (NA)
: Every experienced Rengo main I've talked to really likes the new Rengo. He still 100-0 one shots people and actually has a means to escape afterwards.
No idea why there is so much circlejerk. New Rengar will be healthier than old rengar once riot balances numbers. Old Rengar was the most binary champion in the game. His W and Q feel so much more interactive than before and his skillcap has increased dramatically. He's not even clunky people are just fucking bad at the champion and haven't gotten used to his animations yet.
Rioter Comments
: Hi! Just hopped into a custom game, I live in NJ and now have 30 ping down from 80, so that's absolutely amazing and I thank you sincerely for that :D. However, I have Verizon and started experiencing packet loss since yesterday, and still am experiencing it today. According to reddit it's a widespread issue. Are you guys aware of this and if so, is it going to be resolved anytime soon?
I also noticed packet loss recently, I thought I was delusional at first, since I've never had the issues before... hopefully everything works out. OH HI YOU GO TO TCNJ WITH ME HI I'M THE RENGAR PLAYER EDIT: I am experiencing packet loss with OPTIMUM as well.
AnonTwo (NA)
: This is actually a hard question... I guess when it comes down to it, given all the ups and downs in my music, there's only one in my collection that i've consistently enjoyed, 1 that i've never been like "Nows not the time for this song" Plus it's from a game that i can still replay constantly to this day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwe9n4Den7M
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JOcnJu4x,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-08-11T18:13:38.748+0000) > > This is actually a hard question... > > I guess when it comes down to it, given all the ups and downs in my music, there's only one in my collection that i've consistently enjoyed, 1 that i've never been like "Nows not the time for this song" > > Plus it's from a game that i can still replay constantly to this day. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwe9n4Den7M AnonTwo, I was looking through some old threads I posted, and you were nice enough to respond, was like 2.5 years ago... http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3386503 Thanks for being a nice person, if you wanna add me in game my IGN is still "ThePowerOfAura" :)
: Riot have stated that if the HUD is in such a state that people need to edit it to make it usable, then they've failed their goals with the new HUD. They'd rather fix the design issues with the current HUD (and add a few small customisation options), rather than make the entire HUD customisable and then force players fix the problem themselves with their own interface design. They are not dismissing the idea of a partially customisable HUD (for example, moving the score to the top-right or above the minimap), but they are not going to make a completely customisable HUD because it would only appeal to a small set of players, while being a huge amount of work for them (and they could use that development time on something more useful.) While I don't like everything about the new HUD and think it could do with some improvements, this approach (taking what's good about the new HUD, fixing what's bad, then allowing limited flexibility later on) makes sense to me.
I completely agree with this, we don't want league turning into CS:GO where in order to play the game at a decent level you need to completely reassign like 6-7 of the keybinds, there are enough things for new players to learn, let alone the "ideal HUD Layout" god imagine how many fanboy arguments would start "omg boxbox hud customization is best wtf ru doin fuckboi ur so bad"
Mandang0 (NA)
: No reason for that ult to be on an ADC in the first place. CertainlyT giving other classes support skills is just watering down role diversity and pushing us toward a homogenized mess of generalist champs.
: You may be on to something here. What if there was a game mode in which there were no teams and it was an every man for himself and every player started out as a champion. whatever player stepped on the mushroom became teemo with advanced stats and would chase the other players around looking for kiils.
Riot can you make league free for all? Plz

WatchThePower

Level 238 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion