: What's the most evil thing you've done to win a game?
{{champion:143}} {{champion:518}} botlane when they were both meta Also some other double meta bot lanes like {{champion:266}} {{champion:111}} And {{champion:30}} {{champion:31}} double ap
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=khrUOBEK,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-09T15:43:40.525+0000) > > But zed was bad and riot recently starved his late game damage with the removal of the R passive. Sure his early game got way better but i see 15/2 zeds go 15/10 after 20 minutes because zed just falls off so fucking hard now He isn't supposed to even have a lategame wtf. This is the sort of nonsense we are talking about. Assassins do NOT have a lategame. Period
{{champion:84}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} That’s over 70% of the assassin roster btw not even including champs like {{champion:131}} who are miscategorized Keep sprinting at shadows kid
: quality of games in bronze/silver elo
Pick an assassin and kill them until they die. Take all your teams farm and turrets. That’s is the high elo way to win that elo IMO but hey I’m bronze now too. Working for me though I will say even in silver you can pick something like karthus mid even though it’s trash but the global ult alone will win you a low elo game because they actually don’t have brains or any ability to predict how a fight should/will go. I’d imagine a diamond+ soraka could win off the global ult alone as well if you just go full cdr and ap My specialty is invading the enemy jungler over and over from mid lane until they just stop playing because mid will never ping and when they do the jungler still won’t account for it mentally. God help them if I know their jungle path inside and out because outplaying someone mechanically in this elo isn’t even satisfying with how simple they seem to be
: How fcked up is the matching system of ranked??
I’m usually playing with gold and plat players but now I’m placed bronze and just pubstomping into the ground. Fukn feelsgreatman shout out to all of you stroking my ego Hell im having kids ragequit on my team and it doesn’t even slow me down with how bad bronze is rn dear lord
Yenn (NA)
: Immobile casters sure are rewarding to play
Plays velkoz who has insane range Walks into distortion range against a leblanc when he or any immobile caster in this situation needs to sacrifice the 5 minions to not die or just idk farm with q from a safe range Wastes knockup on a distortion because bronze No longer has the only defensive ability to self peel the lee sin Blames velkoz kit Thinking High mobility meta = higher punishment rate for mispositioning, maybe try adc so you can learn where to stand against these types of champs and know what abilities you need to wait to be wasted before being in engage range
: I don't know how to defuse situations where my teammate is angry at me.
Learn the lesson most people learned from their job and sports: competitive environments are toxic. That’s how it is and always will be because there’s someone getting negative effects from your existence and they’re gonna get irritated. The two choices this gives you are A. Listen and learn/disregard crap tip B. Completely ignore and learn on your own The Day toxicity ceases to exist in competitive environments is the day strategy and intelligence dies. Ik the snowflakes here won’t like that but hey that’s how it goes you need to accept your environment for what it is and adjust to it because people are being toxic for a reason. When you are consistently making the same mistakes then they will be consistently brought up by someone who knows better or thinks they do. If you find yourself unable to grow and become smarter as you play then you need to realize it’s gonna bother the people actively trying to move forward who view you as a detriment
: You now have the ability to add any 1 form of CC to 1 champions ability
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
I remember a time when we are all cool with admitting that we like seeing hot people in video games and movies. Guess Ill have to settle for faux outrage and double standard bashing
Mc Raton (NA)
: When are we going to nerf Lucian?
Go jhin fleet and don’t int Free win
Weirdy (NA)
: Creating a Friendly Environment Between Players "Honorable Queue"
I remember a time when intelligent people would laugh at someone calling them an ass or getting ksd and not need to cry about it, or even use the mute button like any other logical person would. Then again most late 20s and 30s people are this easily triggered and childish irl nowadays so maybe the shift isn’t a shock
: A few questions from a Dota 2 player about game balance
Only thing that needs to be said Your not required to babysit your adc no matter how many people may ping you. If leaving lane for 30 seconds is safe and gets mid a kill do it. If your favorite idiot runs it down because he doesn’t know how to 1v2 as a ranged champ(justlol) then it’s on him not you
: The best part about playing support
Picking {{champion:143}} or {{champion:25}} taking every kill, then hard carrying the team with full ap build and my 1-3-17 {{champion:202}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Quinn Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0T5Vvq8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-24T16:07:43.307+0000) > > I didn't think Riot would drastically nerf an entire class of SELF-important champions like this. After 2 years of having Over effecient items Riot took the training wheels off.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0T5Vvq8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-24T17:06:39.591+0000) > > After 2 years of having Over effecient items Riot took the training wheels off. Yea it’s almost like their scalings and weakness’ were designed in a way that required good itemization to counter out being the least naturally bursty and least tank role in game while rarely having enough cc to oneshot anyone unless their ahead. Every enemy has a gap closer for adcs and if not then they’re a mage who can one shot them with half the items before they can get an auto off now. Anyone pro playing adc knows marksman blow cock now even the good ones so idk why you’re in denial
: Hey, please check my account and attempt to find holes in my playstyle. Bottom line: You are not better than Dr. Dog and he is not better than you. You both have different playstyles to compensate for teammates. Personally, if my laner is feeding his ass off against a strong early game champion that also excels at fighting multiple people at once (they didn't rework that from old irelia), I'm not helping. I'd rather snowball mid and bot for objectives and towers than babysit a laner that still won't be able to win lane; regardless if they get bounty gold. If you lost lane in the first place, you aren't winning after any gold subsidy given to you by me. The only reason I'd go top is if first tower blood is being threatened, they are in an incredibly bad position (considering teammates), or you just fed a terrible player that can be easily shut down, regardless of gold lead. Also, I agree that Camille is not ungankable, but let's give you this situation: You have the choice of ganking a pre-6 Kass vs Camille top (both are possibly fed). Who do you gank? Obviously the one that has a higher percentage of success aka Kass. It's all about adapting to the situation, there is no set rule for ganking EVER. It's plain logic and comparisons. BTW: I consider myself a bad player and low elo player even as Platinum 2 :D. Take that into account when you flame players as a silver.
> [{quoted}](name=OneBarrel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:02:51.625+0000) > > Hey, please check my account and attempt to find holes in my playstyle. Bottom line: You are not better than Dr. Dog and he is not better than you. You both have different playstyles to compensate for teammates. Personally, if my laner is feeding his ass off against a strong early game champion that also excels at fighting multiple people at once (they didn't rework that from old irelia), I'm not helping. I'd rather snowball mid and bot for objectives and towers than babysit a laner that still won't be able to win lane; regardless if they get bounty gold. If you lost lane in the first place, you aren't winning after any gold subsidy given to you by me. The only reason I'd go top is if first tower blood is being threatened, they are in an incredibly bad position (considering teammates), or you just fed a terrible player that can be easily shut down, regardless of gold lead. Also, I agree that Camille is not ungankable, but let's give you this situation: You have the choice of ganking a pre-6 Kass vs Camille top (both are possibly fed). Who do you gank? Obviously the one that has a higher percentage of success aka Kass. It's all about adapting to the situation, there is no set rule for ganking EVER. It's plain logic and comparisons. > > > BTW: I consider myself a bad player and low elo player even as Platinum 2 :D. Take that into account when you flame players as a silver. Lol you’re plat relax. You do what every gold jungler does that’s great man not gonna argue that. Like I said I’m sure I’m just silver and don’t know anything you’re probably right and all that I said wasn’t game knowledge that’s applied by other elo players to carry lower elo games as those champs. Cya next season Free tip: doing what’s easiest and seems proper is the easiest way to get countered by anyone smarter that knows their mechanically superior. ganking losing lanes is how some matchups go from disadvantaged to countered by some junglers and laners
: Identifying Diana's kit's problems
She should have her attack speed buff attached to her W while removing E and giving her a melee ability so she can be the hard engage fighter sorc she was meant to be
: When your botlane is a literal monkey
Double ap carry bot lane is the new cancer we’ve come to enjoy Pick an ap champ with wave penetration cc and another ap carry with cc then have at it
Dr Dog (NA)
: i mean i do have a positive wr, and am above s5 so ya i would definitely say i have more jg knowledge than someone who also DOESNT PLAY JG, if you did you would know a lot of the time lanes are beyond saving, me playing early game jgs doesnt mean im gonna be in every lane at all times ofc some lanes are gonna feed thats just league of legends you get monkeys sometimes that cant help but feed 3+ kills before you have a chance to help them, literally watch any challenger tier streamer and youll see the same shit ive been saying its not my fault youre dense
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T21:32:40.660+0000) > > i mean i do have a positive wr, and am above s5 so ya i would definitely say i have more jg knowledge than someone who also DOESNT PLAY JG, if you did you would know a lot of the time lanes are beyond saving, me playing early game jgs doesnt mean im gonna be in every lane at all times ofc some lanes are gonna feed thats just league of legends you get monkeys sometimes that cant help but feed 3+ kills before you have a chance to help them, literally watch any challenger tier streamer and youll see the same shit ive been saying its not my fault youre dense You should see the games where they win and see what consistently happens early game on the champs you play. Like you said I apparently don’t play jingle so I’m probably lying but maybe if you watch challenger players win on the style of champ you play it’ll make more sense. The challenger games where they lose is a result of 2-3 fed positions (bot and jung or top jung) not just one. If only one lane is having a problem it’s easy enough for you to fix with smart map play and in fact IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AS AN EARLY GAME JUNGLE CARRY because of bounty value but like you said you’re clearly superior so just don’t even read this and continue your vent pls I appreciate how all your evidence in anecdotal and you consistently ad hominem without debating any real game knowledge being presented so clearly you just want someone to tell you you’re a good player and it’s just your team that’s shit You’re a good player and your team is shit Edit: lord you just said Camille is ungankable as someone who plays graves wukong and hecarim. Ladies and gentlemen I rest my case on that great finale of a reveal
Dr Dog (NA)
: ya because feeding your fed duelist a double is gonna help a lot more than pushing a lead with our hyper carry adc or our mid, ofc id help out if i have an opportunity but im not gonna go out of my way
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-11-14T21:00:17.858+0000) > > ya because feeding your fed duelist a double is gonna help a lot more than pushing a lead with our hyper carry adc or our mid Then don’t let her get fed you idiot you don’t have a fucking lane opponent. God low elo junglers may have the worst game knowledge of any role
: I mean trying to camp losing lanes in general seems like a bad idea. Plus a lot of people tend to forget that it's not the jungler's job to win lane for you, it's your job. The issue arises however in my opinion when the jungler has literally zero map pressure or presence. By that I mean as a general rule of thumb the jungler should be helping *somewhere*, if not your lane than in someone elses, or making sure to secure objectives.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T15:24:57.050+0000) > > I mean trying to camp losing lanes in general seems like a bad idea. > Plus a lot of people tend to forget that it's not the jungler's job to win lane for you, it's your job. > The issue arises however in my opinion when the jungler has literally zero map pressure or presence. > By that I mean as a general rule of thumb the jungler should be helping *somewhere*, if not your lane than in someone elses, or making sure to secure objectives. Lol right it’s crazy that people still think this is a team game lmao. Like can you imagine if you were good enough at the game to not only know which lanes have advantage throughout the game, but also pressure the ones you know will lose early in order to snowball not only yourself but your laner while stopping the easiest snowball for their team..........that’d be crazy huh? Nah better to afk farm while top goes 0-10 and lose. Hey at least you can say it’s not your fault though right?
: When people stop treating others like crap, we'll stop banning people for what they say. The ability for me to not hear what you say does not give you carte blanche to say whatever you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=34HuHPFU,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-10-31T00:44:18.395+0000) > > When people stop treating others like crap, we'll stop banning people for what they say. The ability for me to not hear what you say does not give you carte blanche to say whatever you want. Thanks hitler!
: Should Riot ban people for inciting toxicity?
People shouldn’t be banned for talking at all in a game that has a mute and block button period
: why do toxic players act that way?
Your summoner must be on cooldown because all I hear is {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Btw if I see you acting as mentally deficient irl as you probably play I’m probably gonna flame you for being outside without your helper. Have fun calling the cops for feels reports daily though I’m sure everyone around you isn’t making fun of you
aZ3R0n (NA)
: Irelia should not call the player "Tyrant" when being banned. Here's why...
It’s amazing how cerebral this community can be when it comes to not understanding trolling
: Shield Bash is interesting
{{champion:98}} is gonna be busted mark my words. Brb Bork build gonna become meta and he’ll be doing 30% hp per auto
: Why does it feel like supports are not respected?
Play {{champion:143}} {{champion:25}} and watch the respek grow
Blackii7 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchYourHeadM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7dtdL9A,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2018-10-15T14:47:18.574+0000) > > It isn’t your problem until it is your problem and by then you’ve done so little to impact where the game has really been decided the 2 kills you gave top isn’t gonna stop shit. Yes your time should be invested to snowballing another lane but saying that it’s their problem with a losing lane is just stupid. Fed opponents have to engage each other otherwise one will pull ahead of the other until it’s impossible to win or avoid It isn't the Jg's job to fix your mistakes. He decided which lane is more rewarding overall, if you disagree, then queue up for Jg next time and help ALL the lanes you can. You think it is only about Dragon, Baron and ganks, while the Jg has to do so much more, Jg camps respawn timers, jg pathing, ward coverage, setting up baron, setting up drag, pushing the waves when they need pushing, counter-ganking, etc.....
> [{quoted}](name=Blackii7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7dtdL9A,comment-id=0003000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T15:31:19.790+0000) > > It isn't the Jg's job to fix your mistakes. > He decided which lane is more rewarding overall, if you disagree, then queue up for Jg next time and help ALL the lanes you can. > You think it is only about Dragon, Baron and ganks, while the Jg has to do so much more, Jg camps respawn timers, jg pathing, ward coverage, setting up baron, setting up drag, pushing the waves when they need pushing, counter-ganking, etc..... Yea no that’s just the basics bud you’re supposed to incorporate gank timing around camp spawns. That’s like gold knowledge that’s not what we’re talking about here the reality is when the their bot lane holds prio due to unfortunate matchups or skill discrepancy it’s up to you and mid to realize that and solve the problem before it becomes one. Just like it’s a strong cc or ap carry supports job to save or pick for mid AND JUNGLE on bad matchups but no one knows that below diamond either. It’s a team game so if bot lane sucks and you didn’t do anything to mitigate, unless it’s the 1/100 games where it’s actually impossible to fix, then you also suck Ps. Laners cover your fuckups all the time and you probably have no idea. It’s not their job but guess what it’s a team game and why sit and cry and blame when I can carry your ass easily even if you can’t track the enemy jungler as well as me
Blackii7 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ignite Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7dtdL9A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-15T00:40:28.836+0000) > > Conversely, i ask that jungle mains play Botlane and find out what it feels like to have a useless jungler while the enemy jungler is KT Score smurfing and obliterating your lane. > > Then, you can also see what it feels like to have all the other lanes spam chat with " JUST PLAY SAFE, PLAY UNDER TOWER" Losing lane isn't the Jg's problem, it is yours. there are other lanes that are easier to set up, and gank. Also just a tip. try avoiding the losing lane and help other laners get stronger.
> [{quoted}](name=Blackii7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7dtdL9A,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2018-10-15T07:58:11.895+0000) > > Losing lane isn't the Jg's problem, it is yours. there are other lanes that are easier to set up, and gank. > Also just a tip. try avoiding the losing lane and help other laners get stronger. It isn’t your problem until it is your problem and by then you’ve done so little to impact where the game has really been decided the 2 kills you gave top isn’t gonna stop shit. Yes your time should be invested to snowballing another lane but saying that it’s their problem with a losing lane is just stupid. Fed opponents have to engage each other otherwise one will pull ahead of the other until it’s impossible to win or avoid
d00mface (EUW)
: Rapha, The Deserter Of The Sands
Id be down to play lord beerus
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchYourHeadM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:25:38.991+0000) > > Ok so the next question is why no hydra? I understand wits end start if you’re ahead but do you really not build hydra at all? That proc is a huge part of his ability to teamfight well Yea man, you can take Hydra if you want. Im just giving a build I think can carry and pairs well with Hail of Blades. Swap out whatever item you want, the main thing was choosing 2 AP items that'd synergize well with HoB and Shen's kit, and thats Nashor's and Liandry. Carrying sometimes means changing your build for the teams you face or your play style. I threw something together that sort of meshes well.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T20:39:45.987+0000) > > Yea man, you can take Hydra if you want. Im just giving a build I think can carry and pairs well with Hail of Blades. Swap out whatever item you want, the main thing was choosing 2 AP items that'd synergize well with HoB and Shen's kit, and thats Nashor's and Liandry. > > Carrying sometimes means changing your build for the teams you face or your play style. I threw something together that sort of meshes well. I might experiment with lian a bit. I found nashors to be underwhelming even with high attack speed but I’m considering trying a black cleaver in there with lias sunfire titanic paired with X and X I’ve wondered if running guinsoos with titanic would work well with him but I haven’t tried yet Imo black cleaver is super underrated on him but it’s never built. I understand why but it’s so good with his already good tank fighting ability and it’s good damage health and cdr which are super important on him for this kindve build
: Diamond shen obviously do not build any offensive items other than titanic hydra. I am a shen main too its not like I don't know.
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:57:11.294+0000) > > Diamond shen obviously do not build any offensive items other than titanic hydra. > I am a shen main too its not like I don't know. Ok sure you got it
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchYourHeadM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:42:30.903+0000) > > Sure > > You could just say “I don’t know” next time instead of saying carry builds are not done and get good to carry. You’re comments are very helpful at all You don't understand my point. If you have gold skill, and you play in gold matches, I guarantee you will fail if you try any kinds of damage oriented build. The only and sole acceptable offensive item is {{item:3748}} . If you have gold skill and you play in silver matches, it doesn't matter much you will promote as long as you build more than 3 tank items.
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:53:18.340+0000) > > You don't understand my point. > > If you have gold skill, and you play in gold matches, I guarantee you will fail if you try any kinds of damage oriented build. The only and sole acceptable offensive item is {{item:3748}} . > > If you have gold skill and you play in silver matches, it doesn't matter much you will promote as long as you build more than 3 tank items. Yea your point flew right over my head thanks for the tips god bless Btw people play dam Shen in diamond and masters you actually are just unaware. I’m sorry dude like I said if what I’m asking doesn’t make sense just say I don’t know and leave
: How to carry as Shen
Gonna clarify here i play a fuck ton of Shen I don’t need tips on how to play him I’m looking for people who actually play Shen duelist and bruiser builds as a top laner successfully. Don’t need people to tell me he’s designed to be a support player help your team etc. I’m aware. Not the topic here
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchYourHeadM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:36:01.523+0000) > > Shen mains disagree. Also remember this is low elo What do you mean by low elo? If you play better than the low elo players you will have no problem climbing out of it regardless of what position/champion you play
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:38:08.304+0000) > > What do you mean by low elo? If you play better than the low elo players you will have no problem climbing out of it regardless of what position/champion you play Sure You could just say “I don’t know” next time instead of saying carry builds are not done and get good to carry. You’re comments are very helpful at all
: You don't carry with Shen, you play Shen to let/help/support your teammate carrying you. Build {{item:3068}} as a laning item. Then {{item:3401}} for income and vision.{{item:3193}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3158}}
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:33:17.955+0000) > > You don't carry with Shen, you play Shen to let/help/support your teammate carrying you Shen mains disagree. Also remember this is low elo
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchYourHeadM8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:19:27.606+0000) > > Wouldn’t Bork be bette ther than Lis to stack percentage health damage price on q? Otherwise that build seems pretty good Bork is too expensive and doesnt provide Shen the stat he relies on (HP). Liandry also procs off taunt, Q damage, and the snare from spirit blade passing through
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:20:35.129+0000) > > Bork is too expensive and doesnt provide Shen the stat he relies on (HP). Liandry also procs off taunt, Q damage, and the snare from spirit blade passing through Ok so the next question is why no hydra? I understand wits end start if you’re ahead but do you really not build hydra at all? That proc is a huge part of his ability to teamfight well
: Hail of Blades/Resolve {{item:3115}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3083}}
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=16ZUFk2L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:16:57.583+0000) > > Hail of Blades/Resolve > > {{item:3115}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3083}} Wouldn’t Bork be bette ther than Lis to stack percentage health damage price on q? Otherwise that build seems pretty good
Rioter Comments
: I'm a man of reason. Here's what I think ACTUALLY needs to be dealt with in the game rn.
I don’t understand how people think anything done to marksmen was a step in the right direction. Bot lane was the ONLY unique place to play before the changes and now it’s even less unique. It’s just a two man top or mid lane and is played as such. There’s no protect escape dynamic, there’s no specified prioritizing based off of the combo that actually hard punishes you for improper engage or targeting UNLESS your still playing marksmen. Seriously the lane was the most interesting place to play pre team fight and now it’s not unique or interesting in the slightest. The charm of playing the lane is gone and the role followed
: Season 1 Veteran here; Riot has NEVER suceeded with the Assassin class.
Remember about 7 months ago when every player on a team would go in on an enemy tank whose 0-4 and he’d walk out with a triple kill without using a single ability? For someone being here since season one you’d think you’d have sharper perception on how the game cycle works here
Lenn (NA)
: for those who have stayed clean of drugs
Agreed. I hear that’s why most League players don’t have sex either so they avoid disease.
: Come up with an achievement for a champion.
{{champion:238}} Shadowed Ceremony Land every ability (besides R) on every enemy champion in game utilizing the character and all shadows while killing at least 3
Ezking15 (OCE)
: Zyra Rework Idea???
Seems like a good concept except that it completely changes her mid late game one shot potential. Personally I like being able to one shot squishies as a reward for playing well and would not like to play this kind of “sustain harass” Zyra. Just MO because I like casters and she feels like the perfect amount of immobile and powerful to be considered balanced if not slightly underwhelming. Thing is in the right hand modern Zyra can whipe a team fight solo with just good positioning and this seems detrimental to that concept
: A Hero named RedEdge
Gotta embrace the toxicity
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Remove that fucking wind wall form the game already
“Remove (insert ability I can’t bait) out of game because (team/ personal mistake that’s easily remedied) can’t stop it!!!!”
: Don't Attack People Who Are Bad In Normals
I agree to an extent that you shouldn’t flame, but if it’s someone sayin “ hey your missing tons of cs, time your shots for minions and don’t hard push” people rage 90% of the time and it’s legit advice. I wish the ban system was better so people don’t just tilt and call everything said “negative flame”
: Getting sick of all the mages/////not supports mages playing bot lane as support
Tbh if people don’t think Zyra supp is busted, idk what to say. Step 1. Max e not w and get an adc with cc or slow Step 2. Stop max range rooting and give them no time to dodge Step 3. Dominate lane and then game because your damage and kit is so powerful you carry team fights on your back and can 1v2 any squishies late game with one combo like your an Annie with Twibbers This is from a Zyra player and I love that shit
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: List of freelo bot lane combo
{{champion:143}} {{champion:80}} Srs
: To Those Who Flame and Defend Themselves
Yea those emotional fragility radars are pretty expensive nowadays. Really enhances the online flaming experience though
: The reason i main jungle as my secondary is because i don't want to support every game.
Agreed. We need to revert bot lane as well so I can bring back my Zed support. I don’t appreciate Riot forcing these roles and changes upon me and putting me into a box. I view each role to not be labeled as a “carry” or “tank” , but on a spectrum, free of the responsibility roles forced upon them
Show more

WatchYourHeadM8

Level 223 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion