Hêlios (NA)
: https://twitter.com/RiotZephyreal/status/1202343997131243522?s=20 comes out the 5th
> [{quoted}](name=Hêlios,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rBV7LVTA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:46:27.008+0000) > > https://twitter.com/RiotZephyreal/status/1202343997131243522?s=20 comes out the 5th The screencap I took is from last night. They changed the date I guess? Rip.
Rioter Comments
: Can you put a list of Gemstone skins you're releasing just like what you did to the Prestige skins
I accumulated 30 gemstones over my time playing and only started disenchanting them after I had over 20. Because I figure they've never released two gemstone skins at once, so having a surplus of 20 at all times will make it so that I will no doubt be able to purchase it right away and still have it to spare in case the next champ ALSO just happens to be in my wheelhouse. It'd be a rare complication but, better safe than sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q5xurkIR,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T02:05:37.791+0000) > > > There are ways to get gripes across without dragging it out. It's natural to have strong feelings about something you love, like League. But the developers love league too and they wanna give you something to love. Just hearing " its bad" doesn't help either party. It doesn't improve either party to stay silent or give a "you tried" sticker either. Name one game company, or scenario in the government where "slight critism" resulted in majority vote. The answer will take you at least 30 minutes to google various scenarios and find one in the criteria. We're in an era where even gamefreak will get death threats from a mass stemming off of the highest grossing franchise in the world, and still publicly announce they're sticking with their decisions for the future and aren't re-evaluating all the feedback, and riot is no exception to stubbornness. Or more to home; 90% of the changes that hit PBE everybody says to fucking stop and fire the moron who came up with them, still make it through. Yes its cruel, but "nice" feedback isn't being heard at all in the modern era when harsh feedback barely is, and its gambling to assume one individual (especially one that should be used to in-game critism from teammates in the MOBA they're working for) will.
There's never any reason to send someone a death threat. These are video games. Holy shit, relax.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q5xurkIR,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T02:05:37.791+0000) > > It isn't though. > > Lets say I don't like your name. I can say " your name is bad i hate it who gave you any privs, you should be fired" ( being fired is what was literally called for by some of the mob on twitter. Or, I can say: > > "Hey, the name you made doesn't hit right for me. The parts I disliked are x and x. Improvements I would like to see/what would look or read better to me are x and x." > > There are ways to get gripes across without dragging it out. It's natural to have strong feelings about something you love, like League. But the developers love league too and they wanna give you something to love. Just hearing " its bad" doesn't help either party. i can not like something but not being able to describe WHY i dont like it. Like if anatomy is drawn wrong for instance and it doesn't look natural I can go "This looks weird and bad but I don't know why." and that's still valid lol. but also saying "This skin is bad" is not saying "you are bad" :| it might just actually be fundamentally broken at the inception level and there is no salvaging a bad piece of art, and telling someone to go back to the drawing board because the first draft is dumb is also NOT A BAD THING or attacking the person's character or ability. sorry not sorry
> [{quoted}](name=KawaiiDespair,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q5xurkIR,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:24:36.039+0000) > > i can not like something but not being able to describe WHY i dont like it. Like if anatomy is drawn wrong for instance and it doesn't look natural I can go "This looks weird and bad but I don't know why." and that's still valid lol. but also saying "This skin is bad" is not saying "you are bad" :| it might just actually be fundamentally broken at the inception level and there is no salvaging a bad piece of art, and telling someone to go back to the drawing board because the first draft is dumb is also NOT A BAD THING or attacking the person's character or ability. sorry not sorry It's not the designers fault that you can't articulate your feelings. At that point you can just say " I don't like this. Something about the anatomy." even if you don't know the specifics. There's no reason to ever be shitty to creators. And those things you stated are fundamentally wrong about any piece of art. Because you're not the only person viewing it or who's opinion matters. Nothing made, except something that you make yourself, is only for you. That sounds very entitled.
: I cant get those three too (Bard, Annie, and Aatrox) HELP
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnarök Requiem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TiEURuId,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:49:27.199+0000) > > I cant get those three too (Bard, Annie, and Aatrox) > HELP They're in a different box on the front page, not listed when you click the emporium. It's there, don't worry.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GEOkomdZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T02:15:25.396+0000) > > Uh. I've known about it for months. From journals on this site, Twitter, Forums, Surrender@20. It's been sourced everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was even in the patch notes man. It's not a conspiracy. It's a reading comprehension problem. Same thing that happened with Prestige Qiyana. Show me the news where it's announced. I don't care about journals, twitter, s@20 etc. Those aren't announcements.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GEOkomdZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:55:04.950+0000) > > Show me the news where it's announced. I don't care about journals, twitter, s@20 etc. Those aren't announcements. Okay. Here is one of many official announcements, in the patch notes: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-923-notes#patch-essence-emporium
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Why is the blue essence emporium never announced?
Uh. I've known about it for months. From journals on this site, Twitter, Forums, Surrender@20. It's been sourced everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was even in the patch notes man. It's not a conspiracy. It's a reading comprehension problem. Same thing that happened with Prestige Qiyana.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q5xurkIR,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:23:35.689+0000) > > Criticism =/= insults. > > Saying something is bad and giving genuine, good feedback on how to improve it is fine. Its calling the skin a worthless piece of trash and demanding that it be scrapped/replaced and saying that whoever made it should be fired that's the problem. > > And its not even the criticism or the insults that bothered Stellari. Its the knowledge that she failed to deliver a quality product to a community that she cares deeply about(if she didn't care she wouldn't feel that guilty about it). of course not, but its hard to criticize something without saying its bad, and the reason people were complaining is because they wanted it to *be better* lol
> [{quoted}](name=KawaiiDespair,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q5xurkIR,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:33:32.773+0000) > > of course not, but its hard to criticize something without saying its bad, and the reason people were complaining is because they wanted it to *be better* lol It isn't though. Lets say I don't like your name. I can say " your name is bad i hate it who gave you any privs, you should be fired" ( being fired is what was literally called for by some of the mob on twitter. Or, I can say: "Hey, the name you made doesn't hit right for me. The parts I disliked are x and x. Improvements I would like to see/what would look or read better to me are x and x." There are ways to get gripes across without dragging it out. It's natural to have strong feelings about something you love, like League. But the developers love league too and they wanna give you something to love. Just hearing " its bad" doesn't help either party.
Nomsumer (NA)
: Why are the rewards for sportsmanship emotes that make you look bad when used?
It's really not hard to get level 5. I get it every year without trying. I'm actually not sure how so many peeps get banned or drop honour. That being said, I think we should embrace our BM overlords and make the noises that the emotes make super obnoxious so I can spam it on the corpse of my enemies. Lookit you, defeated by the Good Boi. ecksdee
: oof
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kUHmzLmn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T10:13:24.784+0000) > > oof Why are people downvoting this comment. I feel like sometimes they think that board moderators work for Riot.
: Elderwood Nocturne Chroma's are still unfinished, meanwhile TD Ekko gets a skin update
To be fair, all of Ekko's chromas for his last skin ( trick or treat) weren't great. And the Ekko community got together and asked for those to be fixed too ( some errors were intensely glaring, like the removal of the braids on his head in some the solution was to put the same as skin tone over it so his head was just wavy) and didn't get any. It looks good enough, they said and pushed it out the door. So that they're working on adjustments at all regardless of time frame is a plus. I think that they can afford to put out the Ekko modifications because there is still True Damage Merch and Hype coming down the track to attract people to the skin and therefore make it worthwhile to edit it even after its hit live. I don't disagree with you at all. Just commenting. It sucks that the chromas that you like aren't up to snuff, but at least they said they were working on them I guess.
: Why are people complaining about dragons so much?
I don't object to the dragons. I like them. It feels easier to get a dragon and to build my collection and makes it more clear what a team should be doing at any given point in the game in terms of thinking on our win condition and what side of the map its on. I don't like elder drake execute.
: Completed support items are rough on supports
Maybe we're doing it wrong. Maybe the idea is to buy a ward item until it completes the quest, then buy another ward item so you still have income and just live off pinks.
Larriet (NA)
: In that second clip, Veigar ults and appears to do no damage, what? Does it show it go down if they get executed?
Sivir spell shielded the ultimate and therefore takes no damage. She was executed anyway.
Camb (NA)
: Revert Elder Drake Buff
I don't think it should be reverted since it didn't have a sharpened amount of power, but I do think that it should be changed. Its bugged right now and executing people from 80% health, but even if it wasn't, the 20% threshold for an execute is too high and execute in general isn't rewarding gameplay.
Cräfty (EUW)
: New Elder Dragon Buff BUG (80% HP "Execute") - Live Servers 9.23
Ouriel (EUNE)
: [Elder dragon execute buff](https://youtu.be/fa76oAJ0bhk) does this work?
: Ok, sure. But When the team that doesn't have the dragon soul, and thus has such god awful objective control, gets the elder dragon by either some stroke of luck or that desperation call while the enemy pushes in their base... Then what happens is the opposite. The team that deserves to be vaporized for blowing chunks, is suddenly executing the winning team at full hp. There are so many things wrong with your argument, but JUST THAT ONE would be enough to make me break a fucking computer.
This. This is exactly what happened in my game. All dragons controlled, baron. Enemy team outsmited my jungler ONCE and we lost instantly. Even if there is a bug in the system, since my carries were deleted from 70% health, 20% threshold is still ridiculously high and the buff negates the entire game I've played so far.
Brotha (NA)
: That sivir clip made me scream out loud. Holy shit patch this riot!
Right? Like how am I supposed to queue up knowing this has the probability of being my future, lol. One missed smite and instadeath.
: That's definitely a bug
No word from Riot and I've put it on a lot of platforms. This is game shattering bug.
: cmon is not that bad, just 70% hp execute, could've been much worse.
CapxBear (NA)
: I just spit coffee everywhere and now my lungs hurt from laughing. thanks OP
Ouriel (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:25:39.375+0000) > > The clip shows it all. > > In this game we had every drake that spawned. We had the baron. It didn't matter. Because the enemy team had the Elder Drake buff, they could walk up and one auto attack one shot any carry on our team thanks to the ridiculous threshold that offers no counter play. My jungler missed one smite on ONE dragon in the entire duration and the game is over. > > Something needs tuning here. > > ETA: Bugged? It's supposed to be from 20% and lower. > > **ETA: It seems to be that Cait can execute any champion regardless of their health with Elder Dragon Buff, it is popping up all over the forums. Please push it up so they fix this game breaking/altering bug.** > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wGMzgbyO-gameplay-elder-dragon-execute-bug-with-tahm-kench > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/0xHmm5Gm-dragon-soul-execute > > EDIT: Seems to be more than just Cait: > > https://gfycat.com/agonizingshrillkronosaurus [https://youtu.be/fa76oAJ0bhk](https://youtu.be/fa76oAJ0bhk) ~4 minutes of Elder Dragon being somewhat broken and bugged. On top of all this, it does not allow for escaping opportunity, for example, Shaco could've escaped, while Viktor was deleted on 1477hp. Then when I fight Veigar as Xayah, I could've kill him, but the Elder Dragon proc decided that the fight would turn out differently, and that was a Xayah with full item build and 6+k gold in bag. Match history: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2316882282/22304608?tab=overview or https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=ouriel Remove this thing please.
: I say make it a ONE USE ONLY buff and give it better raw stats or whatever. That shiets WAY too OP. Like let's imagine a Talon with that buff for a second. Or an Azir. I get chills down my spine
I agree with this. It needs some kind of tuning. It's bugged, but even if it wasn't this isn't fun.
: Am i the only one who loves this? I love the different feel that each drake gives the map. It gets old looking at the same old summoners rift forever and always. I think the subtle change is quite nice. I''m especially fond of the rainy thunder storms of the ocean drake. I can't understand why it would give anyone a headache, but if that's the case then there should totally be an option to toggle it off, but there's no reason to ask for them to completely take it away from everyone else who likes it.
I like it too. At worst it should be a toggle. Don't remove it.
: I mean what's busted about it? The enemy in the clip have more gold then you and if they won the buff that's the consequence. New elder is to close insanely long games. In order to get it 1 team has to get 4 dragons and get the dragon soul which gives you a massive advantage. If you arent winning with dragon soul and you lost elder. You should lose the game for sure
We should be executed from 60-70% health, and in this case in a single auto? That is not how it is meant to function, your feelings on how the game played out and who "deserves" to win or lose is irrelevant.
: Yeah I would post this in bug fourms probably not here
In my defense, I didn't realize it was a bug. Originally I just came here to complain about how poorly designed the Elder Dragon Buff was as a whole and how it limited gameplay options and in the process stumbled upon what appears to be a very glaring bug.
: I´ve seen someone else execute a max level+fullbuild Sion at 30% =1800 HP as well. And i can confirm that Cait is definitely bugged with elder.
Yikes man. If you can produce a highlight of that, please do.
: So far the two clips that elder looks busted on seems to be caitlyn... perhaps it has something to do with her and the buff?
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0xHmm5Gm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:11:40.053+0000) > > So far the two clips that elder looks busted on seems to be caitlyn... perhaps it has something to do with her and the buff? How do we flag Riot's attention? Something is very wrong. She needs to be disabled or this buff needs to be fixed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0xHmm5Gm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:46:05.593+0000) > > It has to be bugged. > > I just uploaded a clip of a cait one shotting my carry from 100% health. The auto attack lands, takes 40% of the health, and my carry is immediately executed by elder for the other 60%. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYVXIlY3eM&feature=youtu.be Looks pretty balanced to me :) 513 dmg on auto and 797 execute
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0xHmm5Gm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:07:01.256+0000) > > Looks pretty balanced to me :) 513 dmg on auto and 797 execute Not like thissssssss.
BBKong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IMelchorI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:02:58.313+0000) > > that was not under 25% health. that was like 75% and it triggered? It's really really unclear and I hate it, it always looks like someone's oneshot by it from 50% or more. I think it procced when Cait hit another auto and didn't show the difference between that auto and the execute, they happened at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:05:26.869+0000) > > It's really really unclear and I hate it, it always looks like someone's oneshot by it from 50% or more. I think it procced when Cait hit another auto and didn't show the difference between that auto and the execute, they happened at the same time. Edited to include another, more clear example of Cait executing from well above a 40% health target. She used her ult, even, so we know it wasn't a crit shot, and the Elder Buff instantly deleted the target that should have lived.
: What do you mean? It’s working exactly as riot intended. They want league of duty to be a thing and not just a meme.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:46:36.557+0000) > > What do you mean? It’s working exactly as riot intended. They want league of duty to be a thing and not just a meme. The execute threshold is very specifically like 20%. This has got to be bugged. I've edited the original to include links to other players this is happening too, consistently with Cait holding Elder Drake Buff.
: Nothing says "I only have 10 minutes left at this gaming cafe" like watching a champ with over 1800 health get executed at 1300.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:44:01.016+0000) > > Nothing says "I only have 10 minutes left at this gaming cafe" like watching a champ with over 1800 health get executed at 1300. It's gotta be bugged.
IMelchorI (EUW)
: that was not under 25% health. that was like 75% and it triggered?
> [{quoted}](name=IMelchorI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=idt8Zs9f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:02:58.313+0000) > > that was not under 25% health. that was like 75% and it triggered? It was roughly 60%. Cait seems to be bugged when using the elder drake. I've edited the original post to include some of the examples cropping up on the forum. They need to fix this immediately or disable Cait.
GilxeN (EUW)
: Dragon Soul execute
It has to be bugged. I just uploaded a clip of a cait one shotting my carry from 100% health. The auto attack lands, takes 40% of the health, and my carry is immediately executed by elder for the other 60%. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYVXIlY3eM&feature=youtu.be
Rioter Comments
Rocker3k (NA)
: excuse me WHAT? Cloud drake needs to be seriously looked at. Ult cooldown reduced by 40% EXCEEDING the 40% CDR cap is super busted! a potential of 85% CDR reduction on ultimate abilities is ridiculous, Bringing URF ultimates to summoners rift is not the way to go. This is probably one of the most potentially broken things I've heard about in my 4 years of playing. Riot, just find something else to change cloud drake to.
: Patch 9.23 notes
I'm not excited for this. While rare, the idea that you can get an additional 40% cdr from cloud drakes is downright insane. And 20% execution thresh hold from elder drake makes outplays at low health even less tangible. I hate how the game is being streamlined to win or lose faster. And with treeline's removal I'm basically forced to deal with this terrible RNG that I don't have power over and won't know in select. It seems like more and more skill is being traded for coin flip. Lowering botlane's individual agency by nerfs to supports AND their ability to level up through waves AND making the dragons decide the fate of the entire game? In what world will that not mean " four bot, gank until they can't stand". Please, reassess these numbers at the very least. Let me play strategically.
: ~~~ Twisted Treeline Farewell Post ~~~
I had a lot of anxiety about playing against others. So one of my friends took me to treeline to teach me that it was okay to play however I wanted. When I was 'young', there was no cemented meta. Any champion worked. Any play could happen. I learned how to come back, how to rotate, how to belief in myself and not be afraid of dying to another player. If I could conquer my insecurity or tilt I could pull off a comeback or even make a lead. With over 3k games in the mode, it is still my favourite map ever released even though I have long outgrown my shyness. My best friends I ever made in league were made on this map...and they're gone now, taken by life's ups and downs into the real world. When I lay the map to rest, it is like finally closing the book on those close friendships I'll never experience again, the final goodbye. I've been playing terribly for weeks with this knowledge looming in the back of my mind, and even abandoned the last of my token grind to spend time there. But here we are, graveside of the mode. It sucks that the people who are so few and far between. Season 10 better be good. Because TFT isn't worth this, to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fi2AxUx,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:58:43.767+0000) > > I was gonna say. It still works for me in game and always has. They were going to remove it because people were complaining. But I’m glad they didn’t cave in.
> [{quoted}](name=Víolet Rose,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fi2AxUx,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T10:00:08.109+0000) > > They were going to remove it because people were complaining. But I’m glad they didn’t cave in. source
: Good news, they fixed it. Apparently Skin Spotlights was in error. All is good. Closing this post.
> [{quoted}](name=Víolet Rose,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fi2AxUx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-13T19:04:41.351+0000) > > Good news, they fixed it. Apparently Skin Spotlights was in error. All is good. Closing this post. I was gonna say. It still works for me in game and always has.
Riot Pls (NA)
: In creative dev, positive feedback is as important or more useful than negative / critical feedback at times, because it lets an artist know when they’re crushing it, and _that they should do more of that_. Most artists (visual, writers, any medium) I know are most often their own harshest critics. Positive feedback is heard and appreciated and helps us know what players wanna see more of. That said, thanks for the kind words. My friends who worked on the skin worked super hard and I could not be more proud and happy for them. ❤️
Do you have any comment on the passive moonwalk proc not being avaliable on pbe? it's not being removed, is it? Is it just a bug? ETA: This is my favourite skin ever made. Thank you.
Brahgo (NA)
: THANK YOU RIOT - TRUE DAMAGE EKKO SKIN (Make the hoodie toggle please)
I ended up never even sleeping because the hype between the skin, content, and two different music videos was out of this world. Everything was absolutely on point. Take my money, Riot, and keep up the good work.
: Akali was a not-needed insert in True Damage, So was Soyeon. (Unpopular Opinion.)
I liked all of it and thought it meshed. Far exceeded my expectations and that's as someone who doesn't even really listen to rap. This just hits different, its so good and on point for the character. Quality stuff.
: All this was badly timed. We had Harrowing+Worlds+True Damage prettu much all at the same time
> [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3mrOtli6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-10T20:51:44.846+0000) > > All this was badly timed. We had Harrowing+Worlds+True Damage prettu much all at the same time They did the exact same thing last year and it was fine. The pass is long, and they said what would be in it long in advance.
Zeanix (OCE)
: From Metal, to KPop, to Hip Hop. Props to everyone who worked each band skin
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZIPvrEv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T05:28:51.982+0000) > > Source? [Here](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates).
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZIPvrEv,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T06:12:58.009+0000) > > [Here](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates). Thank.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thaiiphoon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZIPvrEv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T03:15:37.600+0000)Do you have any idea if event prestige skins will get released to be purchased with prestige points for example at the end of a season? Event-specific Prestige Skins will not appear during the end-of-year shop this year. I believe future skins will starting with the 2020 Prestige shop, but the 2019 are exclusive to those events (to be fair to those who purchased them expecting them to be limited content as was originally announced).
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XZIPvrEv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T03:22:24.907+0000) > > Event-specific Prestige Skins will not appear during the end-of-year shop this year. I believe future skins will starting with the 2020 Prestige shop, but the 2019 are exclusive to those events (to be fair to those who purchased them expecting them to be limited content as was originally announced). Source?
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
I would love to see more about Ekko! I feel like the set up for his faction could lead to a lot of " Lost Boys" style adventures or address difficult coming of age style decisions as he weighs the wants of the self versus the needs of his friends/people. He has a lot of rich soil and it would be easy to work on!
Show more

Wayward Fish

Level 346 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion