Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Let's not forget about the leaked mobile game they have which is basically a league port on mobile
There was also that lengends of Runeterra trademark like a year ago, and riot bought that fighting game studio and recently confirmed they were making a fighting game.
darkdill (NA)
: Given Demacia's current state after the Lux comic, will we see an Inquisitor Champion at some point?
No. The next Demacia champ needs to be one of their mounted wyvern knights.
: TFT i would totally be acceptable with being that its point click everything. However i doubt sr would come to mobile due to how awkward it would be to play as say, Zed. Its impossible to control his shadows with touch controls.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WpcLijvp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-16T13:50:01.786+0000) > > TFT i would totally be acceptable with being that its point click everything. > > However i doubt sr would come to mobile due to how awkward it would be to play as say, Zed. Its impossible to control his shadows with touch controls. League mobile was already leaked there are videos of it being played on YouTube. It is happening so get used to it.
: Remember Taliyah
Honestly I liked her better before the W lockout change, they should revert her back to that. And I don't know how the skin team at riot made that new Riven skin on the PBE and didn't think to make it a Taliyah skin instead. That homegaurd animation is perfect for her passive, and a skin that revolves around throwing swords or daggers would be great.
Subdue (NA)
: If only there was a ranked mode where you could pick your team so that you would be sure everyone shared your mindset instead of trying to impose your preferences on complete strangers...
Even complete strangers should go into a ranked game with the intention to win with their team, if not they shouldn't be playing ranked and in all honesty there should be some kind of punishment for not playing to win.
: You've invented a scenario where not healing is a missplay. I never said "not healing to save a support would never lead to an adc playing out a scenario badly". I'm merely pointing out that a lot of supports go too pepeGA or try to ward when no one is visible on the map. There are lots of situations where you can avoid needing to be healed to prevent you from dying. I don't want any low elo support reading this like "relaatable dude" as if they don't bear a large part of the blame for getting in these situations for free most of the time I was also pointing out that an ADC might not heal you so that they can possibly do more in an upcoming teamfight while you're respawning. If they heal you, you'll need to recall so you might not be present for a fight anyway. Would you prefer to have heal or no heal in a fight?
No using heal on your support to save them is the right play 99% of the time. Even if they misplayed to get in a bad situation not using heal would just make it worse. That's giving up a kill and conceding lane pressure to your opponents, which will cost you way more than anything you could gain from having heal for a later fight. The worst case scenario for using your heal is your support dies, but if the fight was close using heal would at the very least force out your opponents if not outright win you the fight. Bottom line. If you aren't going to use heal on a teammate take barrier instead. You get more from barrier then healing for one anyway, and this way your team won't expect you to ever be a team player.
Naalith (NA)
: Ahh your last paragraph, you misunderstand the way of the rito gam. They usually won't just revert the dumbass buffs and nerfs they did exclusively for pro play, they instead say "well preseason is pretty soon so like the balance will change lol just deal with it." Reminds me of season 7. "We can't nerf Ardent Censor because Worlds is like 6 months away. Okay it's after Worlds and we finally nerfed it, but all this other imbalance as a result of the meta for the whole year changing? Well preseason is 2 to 3 months out so we can't change it."
And then during preseason it's "well it's preseason so somethings are bound to be unbalanced." Then it's "well the season just started so we don't want to shake the meta up to much." Then "well the mid season update is coming up so we won't do any big changes till then". That just repeats over and over again. They keep putting out excuses for why the game is in such a bad balance spot but don't ever try to fix. It's even worse when players believe these excuses and use them to defend riot.
: Wait this is for worlds. Where is the Orianna buffs. You can't have worlds without Lee Sin and Orianna.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2B8vX7T0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:06:00.954+0000) > > Wait this is for worlds. Where is the Orianna buffs. You can't have worlds without Lee Sin and Orianna. Oh hey look [here](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/09/912-pbe-update-new-splash-art.html?m=1) it is.
: Hextech Amumu Splash-Art is heartbreaking
Are all the hextech skins toys? The kid kinda looks like Annie playing with Tibbers. What if the whole skin line is just her toys?
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lj99q2pb,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-09-12T04:03:25.968+0000) > > He already knew. Didn't you read the first issue? Yeah I did. But I understood it as, Garen was suspicious that his sister was a mage.
It's heavily implied in his story that he knew all along, he just didn't want the confirmation of it being true. You can read it [here](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/garen-color-story/)
Jbels (NA)
: Tanks die way too quickly and have way too few options
While tank items do kinda suck compared to their offensive counterparts, a bigger problem is that tanks can't really play the game. Unless your Sion who can outright win trades in lane, or Nunu with high sustain and gank potential, what are you supposed to do? Almost every other tank will outright lose lane, or get out pressured in the jungle. Tanks just can't compete with other classes from the start of the game, even if they had better items and could survive fights they still wouldn't be played.
: This post needs so much more attention. People love complaining about bad events but won't praise Riot when they openly tell everyone that their going to make them better.
Telling and doing are two different things. Earlier this year riot said that star gaurdian was coming back, the skins did but not the event everyone wanted. You should hold your breath for when or if riot actually releases a better event. Nobody should praise anybody for unfulfilled promises.
: A point people forget is that turret plating can help stop snowballs. If you are losing lane and their laner decides to roam and go bot lane or something, you can then shove lane and catch up on gold.
That requires the enemy to basically intentionally throw the game. That's like saying if you int 5 kills over you can come back and kill him for the shut down, while that's true the enemy would have to be an idiot to throw that lead.
Vantafox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=003000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:27:47.802+0000) > > Hold on that is just simply not true. The system for chat behavior is almost entirely automated. If someone is being toxic the system will punish the same regardless of if they have been muted. And in order to get flagged by the system for a check is to get a single report from anybody in the game. So unless everyone has them muted (in which case are they really even being toxic?) they will still get a report and be punished. > > So yes someone could just /mute all every game and the system would still punish offenders as long as everyone doesn't. You speak under the assumption that anyone else on your team will report them, and that is assuming they themselves are are not having a chip on their shoulder. If the statistics are anything to go by, a decent portion of stuff goes unreported.
> [{quoted}](name=Vantafox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0030000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:54:42.170+0000) > > You speak under the assumption that anyone else on your team will report them, and that is assuming they themselves are are not having a chip on their shoulder. > > If the statistics are anything to go by, a decent portion of stuff goes unreported. all it takes is one of the 9 other people to report a toxic player. If you mute all at game start then you obviously won't be that one person, but if someone is genuinely toxic someone else will report them. And if you wait to mute untill they start being toxic like a reasonable person you have one guaranteed report, yours.
Vantafox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:03:36.255+0000) > > if you are having a bad day you can simply do /muteall or /mute all (i dont remember which it is). its the same as someone having some kind of punishment not allowing them to talk but you put in the TINY TINY effort to make it happen. > > regardless of how easy it is to mute people. you shouldnt play league when you are feeling bad. you are very prone to play worse and no one likes you for doing so. > > people need to realize toxicity in games is just the way of internet life. and there is no true way to silence everyone unless they make it where there is no form of communication. Except it is objectively not the same. There is no punishment to reinforce the intolerable behaviour as intolerable. In fact, it is then less likely to be punished and thus have no effect on the perpetrator, since you won't report what you did not witness. And they're probably still chatting away once muted anyways. Plus some people play as a pick-me-up. They shouldn't play either because someone might tilt them?
> [{quoted}](name=Vantafox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:14:19.802+0000) > > Except it is objectively not the same. There is no punishment to reinforce the intolerable behaviour as intolerable. In fact, it is then less likely to be punished and thus have no effect on the perpetrator, since you won't report what you did not witness. And they're probably still chatting away once muted anyways. > > Plus some people play as a pick-me-up. They shouldn't play either because someone might tilt them? Hold on that is just simply not true. The system for chat behavior is almost entirely automated. If someone is being toxic the system will punish the same regardless of if they have been muted. And in order to get flagged by the system for a check is to get a single report from anybody in the game. So unless everyone has them muted (in which case are they really even being toxic?) they will still get a report and be punished. So yes someone could just /mute all every game and the system would still punish offenders as long as everyone doesn't.
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:10:42.287+0000) > > That's the problem it takes way longer then it should and most people don't care about someone being toxic. That is why they say Riot shouldn't focus on toxic people, because it's effect on the end user is basically non-existent. It seems I missed my point. They're not focusing on toxic people. Barely any resources are being put towards that, because that side of it's all automated. I think people are under the impression that because people are being punished for toxicity, it means that Riot doesn't care about punishing trolls. But it actually works the other way. Because the use of a bot frees up a whole bunch of human resources, more of that is being put into looking over cases of trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:15:34.281+0000) > > It seems I missed my point. They're not focusing on toxic people. Barely any resources are being put towards that, because that side of it's all automated. I think people are under the impression that because people are being punished for toxicity, it means that Riot doesn't care about punishing trolls. But it actually works the other way. Because the use of a bot frees up a whole bunch of human resources, more of that is being put into looking over cases of trolling. How Riot deals with it or how many resources it takes wasn't the question being asked, and it means nothing in the context of the question. The question being asked is why people are saying Riot shouldn't put resources into dealing with toxic people. And that answer is simply there are people who actively try to ruin games that go mostly unpunished, which has a much bigger effect on their games then people being toxic.
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:56:04.796+0000) > > Because toxicity is such a minor problem in comparison to others and it is the only one that can be directly dealt with by the end user by just muting players. Riot should focus their punishment system to better detect and deal with trolls, AFKs, griefers and boosters. > > Right now it's if someone says mean things they get banned. But if someone actively goes out of their way to ruin the game for 9 other people? Nope no problem, that's fine. Focusing on one doesn't have to mean ignoring the other. Toxicity may be a minor problem, but it's the easier problem to deal with. It's detected by a bot, and the punishment goes through in most cases without a person even looking at it. Trolls are harder to detect by a bot, so each case has to be reviewed by a person. It takes longer, for sure, and there's more room for error, which is why it seems like it's not being dealt with at all. But it is, it's just not as easy. But understand, people being punished for toxicity in no way interferes with the amount of resources spent on punishing trolls and the like.
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:03:42.743+0000) > > Focusing on one doesn't have to mean ignoring the other. Toxicity may be a minor problem, but it's the easier problem to deal with. It's detected by a bot, and the punishment goes through in most cases without a person even looking at it. > Trolls are harder to detect by a bot, so each case has to be reviewed by a person. It takes longer, for sure, and there's more room for error, which is why it seems like it's not being dealt with at all. But it is, it's just not as easy. > But understand, people being punished for toxicity in no way interferes with the amount of resources spent on punishing trolls and the like. That's the problem it takes way longer then it should and most people don't care about someone being toxic. That is why they say Riot shouldn't focus on toxic people, because it's effect on the end user is basically non-existent.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
Because toxicity is such a minor problem in comparison to others and it is the only one that can be directly dealt with by the end user by just muting players. Riot should focus their punishment system to better detect and deal with trolls, AFKs, griefers and boosters. Right now it's if someone says mean things they get banned. But if someone actively goes out of their way to ruin the game for 9 other people? Nope no problem, that's fine.
Sande EU (EUNE)
: 2V2 3V3 4V4 TFT
I would rather see something like MTGs two headed giant. Where teams would share a health pool but not resources.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Lee , Cait , Riven buffs incoming
Wait this is for worlds. Where is the Orianna buffs. You can't have worlds without Lee Sin and Orianna.
: Fix the Biggest Probems In League of Legends
The biggest thing league needs is a new banning system. The current one is garbage and troll, AFKs, griefers, and boosters are far worse for the game then anything you listed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:37:54.576+0000) > > And they are taking away the only other thing she brings to a fight away for it. Without enraged on Tibbers Annie goes back to being the binary playstyle of burst engage and kill your target or you are worthless. It goes back on the old Annie changes from the mage update that was designed to give her more options in the game. > > Tibbers is a summon and he should bring something to a fight outside of the initial burst. And Annie needs more engage options then such a short term movent speed burst, so you will still need protobelt, hexflash, or predator to engage when flash is down. The enraged thing doesn't offer enough to make Annie worth anything. It's better she have an innate way of enabling herself without flash or sinking thousands into itemization. If she has to shave power for that, then do so.
This buff won't be enough to change her itemization, while taking away alot of what she offers after the engage. Playing around enraged Tibbers is all Annie really has after the engage with R, and I argue she doesn't need more engage tools she already is fairly well off in that department. What she needs is to contribute more then just a burst engage, that is her biggest weakness right now is she doesn't offer enough and they are taking most of what else she brings away.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:19:30.393+0000) > > Right now Tibbers is enraged and hitting her target on summon. So whether you realize it or not it does contribute burst to her target. Squishy targets die before TIbbers lands a hit.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:08:14.473+0000) > > Tibbers will always hit the stunned target though. Whether or not you consider it as part of her combo doesn't matter her over all damage under her stun his less then it was before. And this is true at all levels, targets hit, and AP values. This is just a nerf to both her burst and DPS. I still don't agree. Her initial burst (Tibbers spawn, W, Q) is hitting harder than before and is usually more than enough to kill a squishy target, which you should be aiming for. This was her playstyle before the enrage mechanic and not much has changed ever since to be honest. I agree that these changes overall might be bad for her, but her engage nuke will deal more damage.
Right now Tibbers is enraged and hitting her target on summon. So whether you realize it or not it does contribute burst to her target.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T21:48:53.361+0000) > > If you take away the enrage from Tibbers the initial burst is lower at all levels and AP values. It is just a damage nerf. Tibbers autohits don't count as her initial burst combo in my opinion, I'm talking about her spell rotation to oneshot someone, which is undeniably getting buffed.
Tibbers will always hit the stunned target though. Whether or not you consider it as part of her combo doesn't matter her over all damage under her stun his less then it was before. And this is true at all levels, targets hit, and AP values. This is just a nerf to both her burst and DPS.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:44:43.422+0000) > > Because it is the Annie change you bring up that is actually a nerf to her damage the thing you claim they are always buffing. They are buffing her initial burst damage while decreasing her DPS and I brought this change up as an example of their recent balancing behaviour (champ too bad? -> more damage).
If you take away the enrage from Tibbers the initial burst is lower at all levels and AP values. It is just a damage nerf.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=sinZsoul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:58:41.752+0000) > > Though I agree that damage being high in league is a definite issue, I don't see this as adding to the problem. The reason I say this is because higher damage is not inherently the issue. It's higher damage without the ability to fight back that is the true issue. > > Take a look at urf, it's actually one of the funnest game modes according to the majority of league players. In that mode, damage is off the charts. But also, you see increased movespeed and ability to counterplay against that damage. > > Riot has been releasing champions that have power creeped more and more into urf mode. That is definitely a fundamental problem with league. However, there's actually two ways of fixing that. One is to nerf the fundamentally broken champs and the other is to actually give more counterplay options to the earlier champions. > > In that context, this would be giving power to counterplay with the move speed as the ultimate damage should honestly be pretty similar with the loss of tibbers enrage. > > Tldr: Annie is being buffed to feel more fun to play against OP champions instead of nerfing those OPs. It wasn't my intention to only talk about the Annie adjustment. I just wanted to point out that the way Riot addresses things shows they are not really willing to change the pace of the game and I agree, burst damage, CDR and mobility is way too high or easily accessible at the moment.
Because it is the Annie change you bring up that is actually a nerf to her damage the thing you claim they are always buffing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:57:51.890+0000) > > As an Annie player I think these changes are really sub par. She loses DPS and **_all_** of the cool Tibbers interactions, for another engage option. Every Annie player knows how to engage, with flash/hexflash, mobi boots, predator, and or protobelt. > > What Annie needs is a way to fight without her engage, something these changes take away from her. Annie doesn't HAVE the ability to fight without engage of some kind. Riot's just giving her an in-kit engage option without having to itemize for it.
And they are taking away the only other thing she brings to a fight away for it. Without enraged on Tibbers Annie goes back to being the binary playstyle of burst engage and kill your target or you are worthless. It goes back on the old Annie changes from the mage update that was designed to give her more options in the game. Tibbers is a summon and he should bring something to a fight outside of the initial burst. And Annie needs more engage options then such a short term movent speed burst, so you will still need protobelt, hexflash, or predator to engage when flash is down.
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot giving Annie more Damage/Mobility shows they are still clueless about League's biggest Problem
As an Annie player I think these changes are really sub par. She loses DPS and **_all_** of the cool Tibbers interactions, for another engage option. Every Annie player knows how to engage, with flash/hexflash, mobi boots, predator, and or protobelt. What Annie needs is a way to fight without her engage, something these changes take away from her.
: What kind of loser can't beat his opponent fighting at full strength?
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9UhgBFNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:54:44.499+0000) > > What kind of loser can't beat his opponent fighting at full strength? if your opponent could be thrown off their game so easily are they ever really at full strength? Mental fortitude is just as important in competitive games as any other skill you learn to play it.
: still better than season 5 where tank would just build tank items and 1 shot you i like the damage meta more than cancer tank meta
A tank with tank items would never have one shot anybody. Now they would beat anyone stupid enough to challenge them in a 1v1 because a tank should be an immovable object that locks you down and sticks to you while whittling your health down.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: people starting to realize that going afk / running it down is always a better alternative to saying bad words on this game, rito needs to start punishing trolls / afks or stop punishing people saying bad words.
It's sad that this is true. Trolls are a much bigger problem then a flamer ever was but riot doesn't care.
: I mean look at this their way People whine about how tryhard they are and they should not play when they play onlyfor win what kind of fun do you have vs brand sup talon mid or other piece of champ while they dont' want to winnor have fun so there's no point in playing anymore so they go afk (obviusly it's maybe reasonable in normal i would deffinitly rep em in ranked)
It doesn't matter if it's ranked or not. Leaving the game ruins it for the 9 other people in it. Your team won't have fun losing a 4v5 and the other won't get any satisfaction for winning a 5v4.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: its literally impossible to be autofilled as a support player, they were just on their off roles not autofilled. support is very popular now though, it varies by elo which roles are popular but at a lot of ranks only mid is more popular than support.
That's not entirely true. If you get your off role in a game the next time you queue up you no longer have autofill protection, so a support player can be autofilled.
: Full item drops were possible before, but there would only be one in a carousel. They lowered the RNG by making more full item drops available at once in the later stages.
I think OP is referring to the PBE update where you can get full items dropped off the minion rounds. Not the carousel changes.
: Never played with or against a {{champion:157}} without a **gigantic** ego
And they have an even bigger ego if they have people with knockups setting him up 24/7. Like man they talk about of shit for somebody who hasn't landed a Q3 all game.
: MF and Lux have bonus damage on auto, Bard has entire extra effect on auto. EDIT: To be more speific, the splash he eventually unlocks
But with that logic why doesn't it work with Lulu's passive?
: We shouldn't be forced to unlock rerolled skins we don't want.
You can reroll skins for champs you don't own?
Libido (EUNE)
: Whats wrong with everyone being Faker?
"When everyone is Faker, no one will be." - someone at Riot, probably.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Hm. If I had to guess, she might be getting a new skin
That or a star gaurdian event is coming soon, and you know they have to push the old skins too.
Mr Tyson (NA)
: Its not necessarily about that. Jayce is a lane dominant champion. Teams can put large amounts of resources top lane, get kills/plate/deny exp and get big advantages. If the other team misplays around top, or fails to get an advantage in another part of the map, then there is a large discrepancy. One team is very far ahead and the other team got nothing during that time. That is how games can snowball uncontrollably. Its not that one team is less skilled than the other, its that one got advantages where the other didn't. And because they are skilled, they can choke them out of the game with little fallback for the other team. Think of a game of chess. You have 2 good players. They can have a game where each one takes pieces from the other and eventually one player gets an advantage and closes out the game. In another game, one player blunders early , and the other gets a strong advantage. At that point, the game just might be over, not because he is unskilled, but because one player has a strong advantage and knows how to close out the game. As players get better in skill, it becomes easier to close out games from advantages.
But that snowball shouldn't happen so fast that the other team couldn't take a single tower. Using your chess example that would be like one player losing three or four major pieces and only getting pawns in return. That would never happen at the highest level of play.
: That's why the shorter game modes that are being deleted were there. Oops, Riot let them rot then decided to delete them. ____________ Also, hour-long matches were not that common unless your team refused to group and actually end the match...which isn't on the system.
I see a much bigger problem. They are deleting the faster game modes because nobody plays them, then turn around and try to speed up the pace of summoners rift. It's almost like players prefer the longer and slower paced games of summoners rift, and dislike the faster snowball of the other game modes. But what do I know Riot obviously thinks otherwise.
Manxxom (NA)
: Is this what the demacian silverwing is supposed to be in adulthood?
I think it was in Galio's story where they hinted at knights that ride them into battle.
: "It lets us keep our focus on our larger gamemode"
At this point they are spending more designing for Dominion than TT. Every new champ and skin still has a point capture animation.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lL9yctZb,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-02T13:41:40.660+0000) > > ok hold on now. > effort was put into dominion, there were changes mostly every patch up until it's retirement. can you prove this?
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lL9yctZb,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:09:42.578+0000) > > can you prove this? Easily https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-412-notes Just replace the 412 with any number from abound that time and you will see Dominion and TT changes.
Xilixer (NA)
: Supposedly Riot is making a fighting game
If they are using League characters I hope they make it more like smash then a traditional fighting game, but if they are making everything new from scratch I want it to be a traditional fighter.
: Save the Twisted Treeline!
I get why they made the decision to remove it but I don't like it. Not only are they removing the map and the mode but Vilemaw, the best boss mob in the game, by extension. Not to mention they also announced that you won't get a chroma for this seasons victorious skin at what is basically the end of the season. I have already played my ranked games to get to gold in 3s for what feels like nothing now.
: Just wanted to bring attention to the Twisted Treeline removal
I hope Vilemaw can stay in the game somehow. Maybe as a chance to randomly spawn in place of Baron or Dragon. It is the most interesting boss monster in the game and it would be a shame to see it go.
: I agree with you 100% sure I like to win but with a game filled with chance you will not win every game you play no matter how good.
That's fine though. The best Poker player won't win every hand, and you won't win every game. But the better players will finish higher consistently.
: [Concept] League of Legends - FPS/TPS game
I love the style. Even if Riot doesn't do this another company should pick up this artist and build a game off of this style.
Show more

Wayward Son

Level 149 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion