: Also it is worth mentioning that the LPL still sucks, just look at how RNG lost to G2 (a wildcard team).
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T06:51:58.255+0000) > > Also it is worth mentioning that the LPL still sucks, just look at how RNG lost to G2 (a wildcard team). oops i need to rephrase now. Despite the fact that WE spared TSM another chance, they still lost... #NAstillstucks ;D
: Also it is worth mentioning that the LPL still sucks, just look at how RNG lost to G2 (a wildcard team).
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T06:51:58.255+0000) > > Also it is worth mentioning that the LPL still sucks, just look at how RNG lost to G2 (a wildcard team). lmfao ok i take back my comforts you don't deserve them. RNG lost to G2 because they were being too arrogant but it does not change the fact that both WE and RNG are the first seeds in their group. And pathetically TSM was depending on WE's performance to play their last game. So no matter TSM gets out of the group stage or not, that's because WE gave them another chance. Also, I'm actually hoping C9 to get out of the group stage instead of EDG so that either LCK or LPL will crash them in quarterfinals and make people like you to realize the huge gap between LCK/LPL and NA. #wakeup #NAsucks #LOL
: So far the only pick in my pick-ems that is correct is LZ taking first place in group B, and now that RNG has lost to G2 (an EU team) I predict that my pick-ems are going to all be wrong...except that Korea will come out in 1st in every group because when all else fails bet on the region you hate the most but know always wins. Sad times for NA...and China..and anyone not named Korea or Europe.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-10-13T04:59:58.060+0000) > > So far the only pick in my pick-ems that is correct is LZ taking first place in group B, and now that RNG has lost to G2 (an EU team) I predict that my pick-ems are going to all be wrong...except that Korea will come out in 1st in every group because when all else fails bet on the region you hate the most but know always wins. Sad times for NA...and China..and anyone not named Korea or Europe. You are correct about NA but not China. XD If NA all get eliminated, please support LPL, at least they are the only hope that can defeat LCK in 2017!! #proudofbeingChinese #LPL
: {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} So what if I'm crying over spilled milk that means relatively nothing to someone who isn't a professional player, my region looks bad again and now my sick fantasies of watching NA become the new Korea are stomped firmly into the ground...unless C9 and/or TSM show up and beat SKT.{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Korea, more like Freea, ami rhgit? {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T05:07:16.974+0000) > > {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} So what if I&#x27;m crying over spilled milk that means relatively nothing to someone who isn&#x27;t a professional player, my region looks bad again and now my sick fantasies of watching NA become the new Korea are stomped firmly into the ground...unless C9 and/or TSM show up and beat SKT.{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Korea, more like Freea, ami rhgit? {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} I feel bad now about laughing at you... No joking. Huges. Everyone can dream XD But LPL and LCK are really strong, they didn't even really try. And for the several times they lost, I think they just underestimated the enemies too much. We will see their true abilities in quarterfinals! Feel better buddy <3
: 10 thoughts: Believe in NA
Where are the people who thought NA would have chance to defeat LPL or LCK?? TOLD YOU ITS GONNA BE IN 51 YEARS!!
: I think that you're overrating Bjergsen and underrating how NA teams are performing. I notice how you purposefully left out IMT, who went toe to toe with the team that I predict to be the most likely to win the tournament (LZ), and still look like they could beat LZ this week. As goes C9 they were able to beat an EDG that was one team fight away from crushing SKT, and that tells me that C9 are still competitive. To say that C9 will not make it to finals just because they looked bad in a single game is absurd. TSM is a whole different story. TSM was gifted the easiest group, the only one without a Korean team, and they still look like they're under-preforming. They were losing in their game against FW all game until a couple of late game team fights, and then they actually lost to a European team. The only game in which TSM looked dominant was their game against WE, the weakest Chinese team at the tournament. You did ask the question, "Where would you put SKT, RNG and LZ," and to answer it I would place all three of them at the very top in this order: LZ 1st, SKT 2nd, and RNG 3rd. I've mentioned this on previous comments on different articles that I believe that NA isn't going to win worlds, it's just their best chance to win it since season 1. I feel confident enough to say that an NA team is almost guaranteed to make it to Semifinals. If NA advances from Semis I would be amazed and extremely happy, but I have my doubts about them making it any further than that. But doubts do not mean that it is impossible, and you cannot just say "NA is bad" and not elaborate on it like other worlds. It is clear that NA has shown up as real contenders for this tournament. I think that this year will be like last year's MSI where some will be like me and overestimate NA by saying we win the tournament, while others will underestimate and say that NA is a wildcard region, just to have an NA team make to the finals and lose proving both sides wrong. I respect your opinion, and statistically speaking you're not entirely wrong to say that NA is unlikely to make it to the finals, but I disagree with your whole "There's a 0.1% chance NA makes it to finals and if they do it's because of Bjergsen" line of thought. There is little that can actually support that statement, and if I had to put a percentage behind NA as a region winning worlds I would say something more along the lines of 30%, unlikely but still possible under the right conditions.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2017-10-11T07:50:07.230+0000) > > I think that you&#x27;re overrating Bjergsen and underrating how NA teams are performing. I notice how you purposefully left out IMT, who went toe to toe with the team that I predict to be the most likely to win the tournament (LZ), and still look like they could beat LZ this week. As goes C9 they were able to beat an EDG that was one team fight away from crushing SKT, and that tells me that C9 are still competitive. To say that C9 will not make it to finals just because they looked bad in a single game is absurd. TSM is a whole different story. TSM was gifted the easiest group, the only one without a Korean team, and they still look like they&#x27;re under-preforming. They were losing in their game against FW all game until a couple of late game team fights, and then they actually lost to a European team. The only game in which TSM looked dominant was their game against WE, the weakest Chinese team at the tournament. You did ask the question, &quot;Where would you put SKT, RNG and LZ,&quot; and to answer it I would place all three of them at the very top in this order: LZ 1st, SKT 2nd, and RNG 3rd. I&#x27;ve mentioned this on previous comments on different articles that I believe that NA isn&#x27;t going to win worlds, it&#x27;s just their best chance to win it since season 1. I feel confident enough to say that an NA team is almost guaranteed to make it to Semifinals. If NA advances from Semis I would be amazed and extremely happy, but I have my doubts about them making it any further than that. But doubts do not mean that it is impossible, and you cannot just say &quot;NA is bad&quot; and not elaborate on it like other worlds. It is clear that NA has shown up as real contenders for this tournament. I think that this year will be like last year&#x27;s MSI where some will be like me and overestimate NA by saying we win the tournament, while others will underestimate and say that NA is a wildcard region, just to have an NA team make to the finals and lose proving both sides wrong. I respect your opinion, and statistically speaking you&#x27;re not entirely wrong to say that NA is unlikely to make it to the finals, but I disagree with your whole &quot;There&#x27;s a 0.1% chance NA makes it to finals and if they do it&#x27;s because of Bjergsen&quot; line of thought. There is little that can actually support that statement, and if I had to put a percentage behind NA as a region winning worlds I would say something more along the lines of 30%, unlikely but still possible under the right conditions. Ok after week 2 first day. Let's talk about NA and IMT again? lol LZ didn't even try.
: I completely disagree. Korea is still light years ahead of everyone else. Its not close really. Every year western fans want to say the gap is closing but in the end Korea still proves them wrong. NA has gotten stronger just from the eye test but to say they will become the most dominant region is no offense wishful thinking by you. If anyone is going to take over Korea its going to be China. They have the biggest player base and talent base region in the world and have just as much infrastructure and money invested into their game as NA if not more. There is just no evidence for you to assume that Korea is going to be taken over by NA.
> [{quoted}](name=Mazacardo,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2017-10-10T22:09:45.599+0000) > > I completely disagree. Korea is still light years ahead of everyone else. Its not close really. Every year western fans want to say the gap is closing but in the end Korea still proves them wrong. NA has gotten stronger just from the eye test but to say they will become the most dominant region is no offense wishful thinking by you. If anyone is going to take over Korea its going to be China. They have the biggest player base and talent base region in the world and have just as much infrastructure and money invested into their game as NA if not more. There is just no evidence for you to assume that Korea is going to be taken over by NA. Now I'm sitting on my toilet and laugh at those who thought IMT was gonna make into quarter or semi or even finals. HAHAHAHHAHA sorry, but they really were so optimisitc.
: TSM isn't as good as the other NA teams currently at worlds. Their play style isn't a winning combination imo. I'd say pit IMT against SKT to really test NA vs LCK, and in that match up it could go either way. So no, not in 50 years. Maybe next year? Or even this year? We will see.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Magnus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=wOWcg2Xo,comment-id=0000000500000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T08:06:27.076+0000) > > TSM isn&#x27;t as good as the other NA teams currently at worlds. Their play style isn&#x27;t a winning combination imo. I&#x27;d say pit IMT against SKT to really test NA vs LCK, and in that match up it could go either way. So no, not in 50 years. Maybe next year? Or even this year? We will see. okay, whatever you guys say. I like the optimism though. I'm expecting all NA teams get crashed by LPL and LCK, but I do hope to see the worlds won't just about LCK anymore. But seriously, ppl think NA get into finals? Sorry, not in 50 years, maybe in 51 years. You can say IMT or C9 wins one game over SKT, but you really think they can 3:0/3:1/3:2 a Korean team or RNG? I highly doubted.
: 10 thoughts: Believe in NA
Oh and you guys forget about the fact that quarter finals and finals are BO5. You guys don't really think that either C9 or TSM can take over SKT/LZ/RNG by 3:2 or 3:1 or 3:0 lol do you??
Sõõ (NA)
: That's exactly why TSM needs to step up their game. If they watched those IMT vs LZ game and how NA has overall been performing, they should see that they ARE good enough to make it out first in their group. They're not playing aggressive enough. They are playing like they're always at a disadvantage or scared. They beat IMT and C9 over the course of this split, and it's time they translate that to international success.
For those of you being over optimistic, let's do the math. Let's say C9 so strong, but was completely crashed by SKT; let's say TSM is improving, and beat WE, but was defeated by MSF, and WE finished the game against MSF in 26 mins. Let'a just optimistically assume that TSM=WE. Where would you put SKT, RNG and LZ?? And people telling me that NA has chance to get into finals? Excuse me, are you dreaming? NA deinditely is improving, but they will NOT get into finals. If there was 0.1% chance, that would be TSM, not C9. And that would be because of bjergsen.
: I completely disagree. Korea is still light years ahead of everyone else. Its not close really. Every year western fans want to say the gap is closing but in the end Korea still proves them wrong. NA has gotten stronger just from the eye test but to say they will become the most dominant region is no offense wishful thinking by you. If anyone is going to take over Korea its going to be China. They have the biggest player base and talent base region in the world and have just as much infrastructure and money invested into their game as NA if not more. There is just no evidence for you to assume that Korea is going to be taken over by NA.
Exactly. I don't know how ppl can be soooo optimistic to think NA is gonna take over LCK... lol probably in 50 years. Even as a Chinese, I think LPL only holds 40% chance this year to take over LCK. LCK is stronger than some optimistic people think, if they don't believe wait till they see TSM vs. SKT. NA and LCK really is not at the same level.
: I disagree with why they think NA is strong, and more importantly what they said about TSM. TSM has the easiest group and they still are struggling, while C9 and IMT have the two hardest groups and are thriving. EDG and AHQ are not weak teams yet C9 was able to make them look like wild card teams. Likewise Fnatic is amazing yet IMT made a quick comeback after punishing a mistake by one person (much like a Korean team would do). As goes Korea, they could have two 1-2 teams and in my opinion they will have that next year if the current trends continue to happen. Korea is no longer a guarantee anymore, and if C9 and/or IMT cleaned up their play we could very well see an NA win over the "most dominant" region. This could just be NA bias, but NA is no longer a region that can just be ignored or counted out of finals. There is a very real possibility that an NA team makes it to finals, or even wins, this year. Feel free to disagree or agree, I'm interested in hearing responses.
Dude seeing someone being over optimistic makes me laugh so hard. No offense XD there is only 0.1% or even lower chance for a NA team to get into finals. If that 0.1% really happened, it should be TSM not C9... Just think about it, SKT, RNG, LZ, WE, where is the place for NA????
Mus (NA)
: Hey Summoner Lets not Name and Shame I mean you wouldn't like it if someone made a thread saying how much you trolled their games now would you?
Oh, then why did they do it if they do not want to be shamed? They dont care about others and others should still care about how they feel?
K0SMOS (NA)
: Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the boards just FYI.
then I'll leave it as XXX. but what they did was not allowed in the league which was much more severe problem than what I did.
Rioter Comments

WeCantStop

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion