: Bards Shrines: Are people satisfied?
bard's entire kit is clunky except for his Q. He's cool but awkward as fuck
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Don't worry, here is why Gangplank is broken.
: Where are these adcs that do so much dmg according to the forum ?
vayne and ez are both getting big fat nerfs for the next patch. vayne's ult bonus ad is getting nerfed and ez's mystic shot damage is getting nerfed by 15 damage at level 1.
: yeah i mean, roughly 140 something skins alot of them were gifts. of course im upset about it. but to assume thats the only thing i care about and that people should "be glad i'm gone" is literally making things up that seem accurate to you personally out of what? malice? Waiting 6 months - year then starting at zero just doesnt feel like... good to me. it doesnt feel like playing video games after work to me at that point. im fine with it. thanks for your comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Houndilicus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zliEwWAw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T11:20:22.700+0000) > > yeah i mean, roughly 140 something skins alot of them were gifts. of course im upset about it. but to assume thats the only thing i care about and that people should "be glad i'm gone" is literally making things up that seem accurate to you personally out of what? malice? > > Waiting 6 months - year then starting at zero just doesnt feel like... good to me. it doesnt feel like playing video games after work to me at that point. im > fine with it. thanks for your comment. dang that's a lot of skins, you should have valued your account more and been less toxic
Rioter Comments
: Perma Banned.
you aren't the one motivating the group to play because you're permanently banned. you're the guy doing the opposite of that.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: No more janna in league of legends ?
: I rarely ever see Kog maw
> [{quoted}](name=TheProfezzor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ojf98dKN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-22T22:05:05.548+0000) > > I rarely ever see Kog maw {{champion:96}}
Rioter Comments
Nayzumi (NA)
: I love people who type "muted" and don't actually mute you.
: a completely forgotten champion amumu
nah he's supposed to be forgotten he's amumu {{champion:32}}
AR URF (NA)
: Why is everyone calling yasuo easy.
: Fastest game type to hit 30 fast?
OtomCold (NA)
: Hey GD, I request your help!
i see it an infinite number of times, moderator moderator moderator moderator moderator filling the screen as my scroll bar gets smaller and smaller until i have to close the screen lest my browser crash
Rioter Comments
: Kleptomancy, Kleptomancy Everywhere
: Switch Minion Dematerializer and Perfect Timing's slots.
eneaboss (EUNE)
: Who should i buy?
Nayzumi (NA)
: Why am I not allowed to have a negative attitude?
cuz its bad don't be negative be happy al lthe time when your tema does bad go 'WOW YOU GUYS SURE ARE GREAT"
AR URF (NA)
: Is there any reason to build Boots of lucidity?
um, the reason to build boots of lucidity is to get 45% cdR as fast as possible. feel free to sell them later on for other boots.
: "being able to build a teamcomp without marksmen is one of our goal"
lets destroy relic shield first before we get ahead of ourselves. :| fucking adc's ruining my support items...
: Why is Na > Eu?
{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: 51% winrate... don't see why they would specifically look to buff him instead of looking to make a keystone that he can use more effectively
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5QKHts6I,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-20T20:39:09.394+0000) > > 51% winrate... don't see why they would specifically look to buff him instead of looking to make a keystone that he can use more effectively play a 100 games as Ivern and tell me about his win rate then. Oh wait you won't do that because he's not Kha'zix Or Xin Zhao, he's not overpowered as fuck.
: He is extremely oppressive. He doesn't get a ton of kills but he shuts down Junglers and can gank very well.
> [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5QKHts6I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-20T22:01:11.335+0000) > > He is extremely oppressive. He doesn't get a ton of kills but he shuts down Junglers and can gank very well. um, no he isn't. his damage and survivability and escapes are extremely low pre-level 6 and even when you get daisy she can be kited extremely easily. Please stop spreading bullshit misinformation, thanks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2bP5N2Bg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-21T12:49:02.146+0000) > > How hot is your wife? does she wear silk stockings and heels? We got 2 kids we usually wear comfy stuff unless we go into town for something.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2bP5N2Bg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-21T13:10:19.621+0000) > > We got 2 kids we usually wear comfy stuff unless we go into town for something. well, being comfortable is important
: 14-Day Suspension
the problem is that you didn't post a chat log so therefore you deserve to be banned
: Have you ever tried cauliflower pizza crust???
How hot is your wife? does she wear silk stockings and heels?
: Have you ever tried cauliflower pizza crust???
is your sister hot? Does she wear silk stockings and heels?
Zac x Me (NA)
: Can I get banned when telling my teammates what to eat during a match?
ARE YOU HIGH WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING https://i.imgflip.com/1kpcf2.jpg
Jamaree (NA)
: "punished."
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vYpj56Az,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-21T01:21:43.558+0000) > > "punished." OKAY DUDE IF IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL "DISINCENTIVIZED" THERE ARE YOU HAPPY
Rioter Comments
: But why?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=EH6iaWJY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-21T00:37:54.849+0000) > > But why? isn't it obvious? idiot fucking sexism is alive and well in 2018.
: Why is Ornn being hated so much? And why nerf him?
: Permanently Banned
You admitted that you called someone "fucking idiot" therefore all your time and money has been flushed down the toilet because of your decisions. http://i.123g.us/c/friend_sorry/card/102196.gif
: Why is riot afraid to buff ivern ?
I really don't know, he's still sub par...no buffs
: Went to Zaxbys, don't know what the big deal is tbh.
THE HECK IS ZAXBYS I LIVE IN HAWAII THEY DON'T HAVE THAT HERE
: be honest with them...they will find out at one point and be more hurt that you hid it then if you just were honest. If they are truly a friend they will understand
> [{quoted}](name=My Sea Cow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ejs9hdK7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-20T18:40:40.499+0000) > > be honest with them...they will find out at one point and be more hurt that you hid it then if you just were honest. If they are truly a friend they will understand are you for real? what kind of thin-skinned child would interpret "oh, this guy doesn't feel like playing a GAME WITH ME" and go "oh my fweewings are hurrrrrt" if they are truly a friend, they'd understand there's a difference between friendship and wanting to play with someone. I have people I like better than the people I play with, but do I play with those people I like? NOpe because they don't take the game even semi-seriously.
: Sloppiest Pentakill You'll Ever See(No Smite Jungler)
Op goes into ranked doesn't check his summoner spells kay.
: Why does magical footware get sooner with takedowns?
they are nerfing magical boots anyways so quit yer cryin'
: Playing bot Lane because it's "an adc meta" is silly
people who aren't normally ADC's, where ADC is their worst role, they do better on ADC then their main role. People have tested this. Sorry you're wrong, but you're not right.
: Football talk
the browns will take the super bowl or the cardinals one of those two
: Account Transfers
> [{quoted}](name=ChaulilouNoobeur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9WoxA3b,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:28:23.117+0000) > > So it's been 4 months since i moved to euw and so basically 4 months that i have been using a friend's account to play on euw (which sucks cause we cant play at the same time and have to wait for each other to finish our games to play), and so i was wondering: since it's been almost 3 months since account transfers were supposed to be back, do you have any idea of when its going to be back online or are you just giving up on bringing it back? Thanks for admitting that you broke the rules! you're not allowed to play on a friends account ever.
: > [{quoted}](name=pwinther,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tQVqEw9E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-19T11:15:27.094+0000) > > i think ornn is more like a bruiser He is a tank, he has hard aoe engage, % health dmg, multiple cc abilities, and an ability to help with soaking cc and dmg.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tQVqEw9E,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-01-19T14:35:59.265+0000) > > He is a tank, he has hard aoe engage, % health dmg, multiple cc abilities, and an ability to help with soaking cc and dmg. wrong he's a bruiser
: My personality can't be compared to anything as one dimensional as a league champion's hehe SG Ahri's reflects my thoughts, but not how I actually interact with people.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=luX5g3uZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-19T14:04:00.145+0000) > > My personality can't be compared to anything as one dimensional as a league champion's hehe > > SG Ahri's reflects my thoughts, but not how I actually interact with people. I would say you're more of a amumu considering your social skills
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1ARjWFNW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-20T08:37:57.801+0000) > > If brand throws W at you while you're in attack animation for a minion, it will hit you. > > But if he can't follow it up with his q, it's pretty negligible. > > Brand punishes people for bad positioning. (also ulting someone as they grab a thresh latern is the greatest feeling in the world) That's why you usually try to bait it by presenting the intention that you're going for the cs. I wouldn't say the damage is at all negligible, but you can cheese him pretty easily with an early boots upgrade.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1ARjWFNW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:14:02.786+0000) > > That's why you usually try to bait it by presenting the intention that you're going for the cs. I wouldn't say the damage is at all negligible, but you can cheese him pretty easily with an early boots upgrade. yeah you can if the brand is an idiot who can't predict movement that's not the greatest strategy to rely on the utmost stupidity of the enemy
: > [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6EYTXhu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:01:51.608+0000) > > no it isn't because then they will try to install malicious software did you read the original post I've yet to see a site I enjoy or even the site in question do this, so no, I'm not inclined to believe random statements I read on the internet without proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6EYTXhu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:17:38.962+0000) > > I've yet to see a site I enjoy or even the site in question do this, so no, I'm not inclined to believe random statements I read on the internet without proof. okay have fun getting malware installed on your computer
Rioter Comments
: BUFF GRAGAS HOLY SHIT
just switch to nunu bro
Show more

Weedbro

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion