: How are you defining "best" in this situation? Deal the most damage to the buff the quickest? Just to clarify. (Because you could mean healing, and then sona or a similar champion would be your best bet.)
> [{quoted}](name=GaurdianAngel815,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4xtv64h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:30:43.821+0000) > > How are you defining "best" in this situation? Deal the most damage to the buff the quickest? Just to clarify. (Because you could mean healing, and then sona or a similar champion would be your best bet.) The best would be overall, in terms of everything. Basically the type of damage or utility you would need "the most often when jungling".
Rioter Comments
: sounds like it would just be 5 assassins vs 5 assassins
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jtNaBa6Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-23T10:21:58.235+0000) > > sounds like it would just be 5 assassins vs 5 assassins Speaking of Assassins, I actually played an MMORPG years ago where Assassins were the best class at PvP, DPS and PvE. It was crazy.
: They'll just come out and say that it isn't worth supporting anyway and remove it from the game Xd
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jtNaBa6Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-23T06:12:14.513+0000) > > They'll just come out and say that it isn't worth supporting anyway and remove it from the game Xd I actually am starting to suspect maybe they actually feel "adding a game mode and maintaining it is too much work" so "we'll just come up with a PC excuse to not release it, even if it may or may not be good enough, keep quiet and not release any more experimental modes. This way we can get the most amount of profit with the least amount of work with just milking Summoner's Rift for eternity".
Rioter Comments
: I was neither big Dominion player, nor Nexus Blitz enthuziast
: Why Nexus Blitz was killed unfairly by Riot (And why it should be brought back for another test)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5X9JekeT,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-04-08T07:17:25.417+0000) > > Like, them saying "we'll bring it back for rotating game modes" is such a slap in the face, too. This game goes months at a time with NO RGM, at all. We'll see it for what, four weeks out of the year? It really, really makes me sad. And if you're unable to play it you might find yourself waiting up to a year to play your favorite mode again.
> [{quoted}](name=EndlessDusk0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5X9JekeT,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-04-08T07:29:19.558+0000) > > And if you're unable to play it you might find yourself waiting up to a year to play your favorite mode again. Such an understatement. The last Ascension was 2 years ago, and a few weeks ago, Riot also mentioned RGM is not coming back any time soon. Not until at least permanent game mode is settled. So I don't know how you got the "up to a year" statement.....
Miserry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JakeParkbench,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-05T19:17:55.712+0000) > > I think something also to consider was this was a western mode in terms of engagement. When Meddler posted queue stats by region it was clear this wasn't going to make the cut. > > It is a little sad as it was a fun mode with chaos but it would likely have turned into twisted treeline in that it gets no support because no one was playing it. Then why do still they keep TT alive?
> [{quoted}](name=Miserry,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-07T10:13:10.072+0000) > > Then why do still they keep TT alive? Could it be that their playerbase numbers aren't low enough? Honestly, I have no idea, I have to see the hard numbers to know.
B0ak (NA)
: I disapprove. Just because something isn't played by everyone does NOT mean you should not make it permanent. There was no reason to remove the Crystal scar either. I'd like to see every gamemode as a permanent gamemode. Even after reading that I do not consider their reasoning to be valid.
> [{quoted}](name=B0ak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-04-07T02:31:36.949+0000) > > I disapprove. Just because something isn't played by everyone does NOT mean you should not make it permanent. There was no reason to remove the Crystal scar either. I'd like to see every gamemode as a permanent gamemode. Even after reading that I do not consider their reasoning to be valid. I heard from Riot that the playerbase was extremely, extremely low for Dominion. I play the shit out of that mode for hours everyday, but reality is reality. Riot have to make money somehow. However, what I have a problem is they didn't try to improve it. Imagine if they try to improve the mode by adding things from Ascension to it. Those were the actions that would help a mode gain popularity. I felt it was unpopular because it was not cared for.
Jaspers (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVYypIbl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:23:49.871+0000) > > I am not familiar with the tournament or its rules. Can you point me to it? > > One other game mode I thought about is like a random draft mode. It's match made with 10 players on summoners rift. Each team is given a pool of 15 completely random champions, teams must choose 5 champions to play in each round and each champion must be used only once. Each player has only one life per round, no respawning. A team wins a round when they kill every player on the enemy team. Best two of three rounds wins the match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGerbdw2XQ This vod is an old 2017 one, it explains the rules a bit at the start. It's 1v1. 3 bans at the start. You win by getting first blood, 100minions or first tower. It's on Howling Abyss. The only issue I see with it is the first kill thing and it's over, as pros are better at not just going all in and losing a fight while the rest of us like fighting. So if they could it as best of 3 rounds, so at least you get a chance of playing each side once.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVYypIbl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:42:44.154+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGerbdw2XQ > > This vod is an old 2017 one, it explains the rules a bit at the start. > > It's 1v1. 3 bans at the start. You win by getting first blood, 100minions or first tower. It's on Howling Abyss. The only issue I see with it is the first kill thing and it's over, as pros are better at not just going all in and losing a fight while the rest of us like fighting. So if they could it as best of 3 rounds, so at least you get a chance of playing each side once. What's entertaining about pros is that they also understand when is the time to just go all in and fight.
y0r1ck (NA)
: 1v1 fox only final destination no items Seriously, a 1v1 mode with bans.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVYypIbl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T19:29:13.986+0000) > > 1v1 fox only final destination no items > > Seriously, a 1v1 mode with bans. What about the Nexus Blitz arena option? The 2 vs 2, 2 vs 2, 1 vs 1....good for SR people to practice their mechanics if they are a dedicated team.
Rioter Comments
FSRER (EUNE)
: You know, there are other events than Nexus Blitz and Urf that everyone wants back. There is Nemesis Draft, Hexakill, Definitely not Dominion, Doom bots of Doom, One for all, Nexus Siege, Legend of the Poro King, Ascension! Why nobody wants them back? If it was to the communitys hand we would rotate from Nexus Blitz to Urf and having no other mode whatsoever.
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAqEwAmb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T17:13:06.395+0000) > > You know, there are other events than Nexus Blitz and Urf that everyone wants back. There is Nemesis Draft, Hexakill, Definitely not Dominion, Doom bots of Doom, One for all, Nexus Siege, Legend of the Poro King, Ascension! Why nobody wants them back? If it was to the communitys hand we would rotate from Nexus Blitz to Urf and having no other mode whatsoever. Riot already said, the are not bringing back Rotated Game Mode until at least 1 permanent game mode is decided.
Bultz (NA)
: Just bring back Nexus Blitz please
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAqEwAmb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-04T15:16:32.925+0000) > > Seriously fuck Butchers bridge. I am fucking tired of random champions. The idea that people are tired of seeing the same champions is a special kind of r%%%%%ed. Like, I want to play who I enjoy on these modes. I fucking stopped playing the rift because clearly riot you can't balance for shit, so at least on these fun modes let me play who I want. Who the fuck wants to take it up the ass for 30 minutes cause they get a champion they don't like or know how to play. You took away dominion. You took away rotating game modes. And I get it, your trying new stuff out, cool, but Just let me play who I want. > > I gave up on the rift. You have support champions doing more damage than most solo carries and they have massive amounts of utility to boot. No, Riot, Not all champions are meant to be equal. Supports support. Carries carry. If a support carries its called broken. Aside from that CC literally kills all the fun when any type of cc that gets you ends with you blowing up in seconds. Damage is too high. You can't team fight anymore, it's just a nuke fest. A lot of people left league cause the rift sucks ass. > > I just played butchers bride, got forced into a champion I barely know and was smacked around by Jana, whose one tornado did 1000+ damage, I had 2315 hp, 1 tornado, after all the burns and bullshit from runes, had me down to 1052 hp. I don't care if I win, what I want are good fights. A good fight isn't long range champions crapping on me in a single lane mode for 30 minutes. > > Anyways, just bring back blitz. Couldn't agree with you more. If you can pick your own champion. At least you can fight that AP Janna fair and square.
nGio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=emarythomp2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Py1dqw9x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T03:58:38.919+0000) > > I don't want the only gamemode to be urf. It'll get boring fast. Besides the other gamemodes are good like nexus blitz This isn't URF vs 'x'. Every game mode should be made permanent, and available for players to decide what they enjoy, instead of being force fed like children. Yes, URF should be permanent, as well as Nexus Siege, Ascension, and all of those shitter pve phone game things they made. SC2 style open arcade, that allows us to run wild and have fun. Regardless of which game mode you like, we don't get any of them, because LC$ and LC$ Simulator drones to feed it are the only things that matter.
You may not think this is URF vs "X" game mode, but in reality, that is the case for Riot. According to them, they can only afford to make 1 mode permanent. In a perfect world, we all get to play what we enjoy, but in this case, it's if group A gets the mode they want, group B and C(or even D and beyond) will not get their mode they want.
Mortdog (NA)
: Summoner's Rift balance changes coming Patch 9.8
When all your mains are not on the list :(
: Nexus Blitz 1.0? 100% yep. Nexus Blitz 2.0? 100% nope.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfalisk318,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lOcuE8q7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T04:15:16.105+0000) > > Nexus Blitz 1.0? 100% yep. > > Nexus Blitz 2.0? 100% nope. I'm ok with Nexus Blitz 1.0 if they at least give it stat sticks.
: I miss blitz too!
> [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n7ozm2rt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T09:14:09.734+0000) > > I miss blitz too! Blitz without a Nexus would only be a robot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: BRING BACK DOMINION
Yep, missed Dominion, but if Ascension is more popular and has a higher chance of us getting it. I'm fine with Ascension too, because it's equally fun. As for twisted treeline, Riot already mentioned before, it is unpopular, but not to the level of the lower player base of Dominion. Even today, it has way more people playing than when Dominion was retired. If anything, if Twisted Treeline continues to drop in popularity, it will only be removed just like Dominion, it won't remain. So that's not an excuse for Dominion staying. I used to live and breath Dominion(you'll remember the name Weizi, if you used to play at high elo Dominion), but I understand Riot is a business, they need to make money.
Zoxuul (NA)
: ARURF - A suggestion
Careful what you wish for. Old Urf will simply lead to the same few champions becoming meta, people abusing the crap out of it and if you dare to play anyone else, you'll be considered a troll.
: So basically, you're making those childish "1v1 me noob" nonsense a reality... Please grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gWihep1f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-09T05:50:56.805+0000) > > So basically, you're making those childish "1v1 me noob" nonsense a reality... > > Please grow up. Hey, I'm just throwing out ideas, no need to be that uptight.
Dynikus (NA)
: is there any reason at all they should implement this?
Well, some people say, some of the best friends you make comes from conflict/fights. If your goal is to improve, of course, I am aware what I am suggestion is very controversial and might be heavily flawed. But I think the recent league is lacking is that players are not having as much fun anymore, especially with friends.
Rioter Comments
: Unpopular opinion: I'd rather play dominion (Read it out loud {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} )
> [{quoted}](name=SofaKingBroken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O4HG3RWL,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-01-24T01:00:45.246+0000) > > Unpopular opinion: I'd rather play dominion > > (Read it out loud {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} ) Yep, either Dominion or Ascension are equally fun for me.
: > [{quoted}](name=NoDiscussion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLJfcnef,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-25T19:16:41.947+0000) > > Because apparently people not playing SR hurts Riot's feelings. screw them. Riot hurt my feeling how many times? they took away Dominion? they ruined Fiora? they replaced the original 1st Diana skin I purchased without asking with some FUGLY bs skin I would have never given them a cent for? (not even letting original purchasers keep it as a alternate skin), etc., etc., etc.,...and recently they took Nexis blitz away and are trying to ram SR down my throat? sure I've forgotten some because there has been SOO MANY TIMES. BTW, taking away Dominion didn't force me into playing SR, it kept me away for approximately 4 years. 4 years or lost sales even if it would have been just a drop in their bucket. morons. oh and now I see a video how they're going to ruin Kayle? feelings hurt again!
> [{quoted}](name=SILVERgh0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLJfcnef,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T22:22:53.313+0000) > > screw them. Riot hurt my feeling how many times? they took away Dominion? they ruined Fiora? they replaced the original 1st Diana skin I purchased without asking with some FUGLY bs skin I would have never given them a cent for? (not even letting original purchasers keep it as a alternate skin), etc., etc., etc.,...and recently they took Nexis blitz away and are trying to ram SR down my throat? sure I've forgotten some because there has been SOO MANY TIMES. BTW, taking away Dominion didn't force me into playing SR, it kept me away for approximately 4 years. 4 years or lost sales even if it would have been just a drop in their bucket. morons. > > oh and now I see a video how they're going to ruin Kayle? feelings hurt again! Wait 4 years? You didn't play Ascension? I was a Dominion Enthusiast that played nothing but Dominion, and I felt Ascension to be just as fun. You should of given it a chance back then, because to me, Dominion and Ascension was equally fun. Too bad Ascension is no more too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Weensw,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0HU0HAi6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:12:45.574+0000) > > I disagree, I was disappointed that Irelia isn't Asian because she has blue eyes, if she was truly Asian she'd have black/brown eyes. I’ve met people form asia with blue eyes. Argument invalid.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0HU0HAi6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:27:19.709+0000) > > I’ve met people form asia with blue eyes. Argument invalid. They are probably mixed race somewhere in their bloodline or have some genetic defects.
: > [{quoted}](name=Weensw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:36:10.397+0000) > > In the earlier seasons, tanks were both low damage and hard to kill at the same time. "not being able to kill a tank" isn't really that much of an issue either, because guess what? The tanks did barely any damage to you back then(unlike now they do a lot of damage to you). At the same time, back then, "who cares if you can't kill the tank"? What tends to usually happen at the end of a team fight is that all the teammates on said tank's team is dead and left with a tank with 60% hp remaining. Then, doesn't matter how tanky he/she is, the tank will get surrounded by 3 - 4 people and eventually killed. > > Now compare that to the tank today, who gets blown up in 4 seconds and always the first one to die. > > This sounds pretty healthy for me. Therefore, who cares if Jinx can't kill a tank? Being able to kill Bruisers/AP/Assassins is more important. Again I said I RAPE tanks... not tanks rape me.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:41:01.170+0000) > > Again I said I RAPE tanks... not tanks rape me. That's true, today, tanks just have to build damage to adapt, so you can try to burst down other people before they do it to you. Which is pretty stupid.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:21:59.475+0000) > > The number of games I rape tanks on even a bleh vs tanks adc like Jinx begs to differ. > > Hell if you are worried about a tanky team just run conqueror... you'd delete a tank in that 3 second window with time left over to scratch your ass. Just because Jinx has a hard time dealing with tanks (which I don't think is true btw) doesn't mean tanks are a problem. You have 4 other people on the team besides the adc. If the adc can't shred through the tanks someone else probably can. Dealing with tanks is a team effort. Teammates peel and cc, adc's bring the damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:28:41.005+0000) > > Just because Jinx has a hard time dealing with tanks (which I don't think is true btw) doesn't mean tanks are a problem. You have 4 other people on the team besides the adc. If the adc can't shred through the tanks someone else probably can. Dealing with tanks is a team effort. Teammates peel and cc, adc's bring the damage. In the earlier seasons, tanks were both low damage and hard to kill at the same time. "not being able to kill a tank" isn't really that much of an issue either, because guess what? The tanks did barely any damage to you back then(unlike now they do a lot of damage to you). At the same time, back then, "who cares if you can't kill the tank"? What tends to usually happen at the end of a team fight is that all the teammates on said tank's team is dead and left with a tank with 60% hp remaining. Then, doesn't matter how tanky he/she is, the tank will get surrounded by 3 - 4 people and eventually killed. Now compare that to the tank today, who gets blown up in 4 seconds and always the first one to die. This sounds pretty healthy for me. Therefore, who cares if Jinx can't kill a tank? Being able to kill Bruisers/AP/Assassins is more important.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: Ashe: Warmother Comic Nr. 2 Feedback and Character Discussion; SPOILERS!!
If not for the fact that Maalcrom worked for Lissandra...do you guys think Ashe made the worst choice? It was clear that the real person that was in the wrong was Ashe's mother. Ending of issue 2 made it clear that Ashe supported her mother's wrong ways, only saved by the fact that she got lucky Maalcrom was working for Lissandra, thus blindly made the right choice, but the ends doesn't justify the means. Had Maalcrom not worked for Lissandra, it'd be implied that Ashe supports her mother's doings in throwing away innocent lives and marching her people to death treating their lives as cheap. By supporting her mother, Ashe is at least part of the dehumanization of her people. Thus supporting evil makes Ashe an evil person. Had Ashe really been a woman of justice, she'd of tried to make peace with Maalcrom the moment she is free'd from her mother if not for the fact that he worked for Lissandra.
: Yasuo and Irelia always look more Asian in their cinematics. Update the splash arts for fidelity.
I disagree, I was disappointed that Irelia isn't Asian because she has blue eyes, if she was truly Asian she'd have black/brown eyes.
: > [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T22:57:31.164+0000) > > Win rates don’t win games. > > How did this derail from %true damage anyway? "Win rates don’t win games." /facepalm Tell you what. I'll bet you $100 every game for a hundred games you take a 43% WR champ, I'll take a 54% WR champ. I could use a new PC.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:00:29.335+0000) > > "Win rates don’t win games." > > /facepalm > > Tell you what. I'll bet you $100 every game for a hundred games You take a 43% WR champ, I'll take a 54% WR champs. > > I could use a new PC. For a statement to hold true, it must remain consistent regardless of circumstances. Therefore, lets assume the win rate of a champion was 90% rather than 53ish percent. "Win rate doesn't win game." in a 90% win rate champion......hmmm..."I guess just because that champion has a 90% win rate, that champion won't win you games."
: It's been long when last time we played Ascension/Nexus Siege
: Having {{item:3110}} + {{item:3143}} doesn't stop her from doing 1k+ true damage to you in a group fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T18:35:41.845+0000) > > Having {{item:3110}} + {{item:3143}} doesn't stop her from doing 1k+ true damage to you in a group fight. Dude, those 2 items are made from toilet paper anyway.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: When is URF coming?
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMj1j0Uy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T19:13:05.962+0000) > > When is URF coming? They haven't announced it yet. URF isn't my cup of tea thou, although you can spam stuff like crazy, it sucks to be on the receiving end of cheap stuff. Anyway, I'd say keep an eye at surrenderat20 and you'll know first hand.
: {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} is what some people would say like it mattered and get downvoted. Me: https://media1.tenor.com/images/54e360fcc9b120db98c44407f3e8ca95/tenor.gif?itemid=10226930
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8qRoE2I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T15:12:49.627+0000) > > {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} is what some people would say like it mattered and get downvoted. > > Me: https://media1.tenor.com/images/54e360fcc9b120db98c44407f3e8ca95/tenor.gif?itemid=10226930 Those 2 items are as fragile as paper thou? Crap, I forgot they are made of toilet paper.
mosaickle (OCE)
: Which champion has on average the 'lowest damage output potential'?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Weensw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2rBwXG5L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T06:14:18.181+0000) > > 3000 gold > 75 Armor > > Unique - Reverse True damage and % hp damage into damage reduction of the same amount. No. The whole point of True Damage is it's meant to do the amount of damage stated regardless of resistances.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2rBwXG5L,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-07T16:12:05.170+0000) > > No. > > The whole point of True Damage is it's meant to do the amount of damage stated regardless of resistances. In that case, the only way to fix it is to re-balance the existing items, runes, champion abilities of those who has it....etc
: Remember when True Damage used to be a luxury damage type?
That's pretty much how the phrase "Better Nerf Irelia" came from.
: Tank item ideas.
3000 gold 75 Armor Unique - Reverse True damage and % hp damage into damage reduction of the same amount.
: its not as good as Dominion. Dominion was every thing that they stated they wanted out of nexus blitz so i dont know why they removed it
> [{quoted}](name=DeathShadow2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QA7NFUJh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T05:34:53.110+0000) > > its not as good as Dominion. Dominion was every thing that they stated they wanted out of nexus blitz so i dont know why they removed it Dominion and Ascension was my favorite modes, however, at one point, Riot said that the player base of Twisted Tree line was very low a few months ago, but still a lot better than the player base of what Dominion used to be. As much as I like the mode, to ask Riot to keep it up at such lower player base makes me feel kind of guilty. I still wish everyday I could play Dominion or Ascension everyday, but they do have a valid reason for not upkeeping it. On a scale of 1 to 10 where 5.5 is considered "average", I'd give Nexus Blitz a 6.5 out of 10. Aram 4 out of 10, Rift 2.5 out of 10. Of course, Dominion/Ascension to me was 9 out of 10, but I can't be selfish and just ask them to keep it, they're a business afterall.
Rioter Comments
: False. He always did plenty of true damage with E (even more before it was nerfed). Also devourer made him get rageblade passive way earlier with no setup. It was always futile.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gN68J9X,comment-id=0004000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T10:01:01.706+0000) > > False. He always did plenty of true damage with E (even more before it was nerfed). Also devourer made him get rageblade passive way earlier with no setup. > > It was always futile. I was talking about pre-rework yi.
: {{item:3026}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Lunaranul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tzpn85OV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-06T05:37:29.054+0000) > > {{item:3026}} ? I can't believe I totally forgot.
Show more

Weensw

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion