Jo0o (NA)
: Different rules on the forums than in the game, since we're not in observation of sportsmanship or teamwork here. Am I wrong in my assessment?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:56:19.525+0000) > > Different rules on the forums than in the game, since we're not in observation of sportsmanship or teamwork here. > > Am I wrong in my assessment? So winning > everything else. Yay, let's be the NFL.
Jo0o (NA)
: Who you are and how you behave: A person who can't let any perceived slight go, who will retaliate even in the face of explicit consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:53:32.528+0000) > > Who you are and how you behave: A person who can't let any perceived slight go, who will retaliate even in the face of explicit consequences. Thanks Doc. Edit: Woops, was that considered a toxic retort?
Xidphel (NA)
: So you WERE looking for an echo-chamber.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:51:02.751+0000) > > So you WERE looking for an echo-chamber. I was looking to vent. I really don't care about your side. I'm confident enough in my experience to accept who I am and how I behave.
: Stating facts to an inting teammate might not help you. People take great offense if you don't treat them like thier little special way of play is legitimate. So, sometimes it's best practice to not say anything. However, stating facts should never be considered toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=excelsheet1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:48:54.869+0000) > > Stating facts to an inting teammate might not help you. People take great offense if you don't treat them like thier little special way of play is legitimate. So, sometimes it's best practice to not say anything. However, stating facts should never be considered toxic. There we go, someone who sees the point I'm making.
: > I'm retorting back to you guys in the same way I did this Vayne, yet you're not calling me toxic right now. You really aren't. You are certainly responding, but you're not berating us, hammering negative KDA's and poor performances over our heads. You're making baseless and inaccurate claims about the way the world works, and generally throwing around the argument of "if I'm not allowed to flame back that means I'm not allowed to do anything", but by and large, your behavior here in this board (which is meant for discussion and thus has rules slightly more lenient towards arguments and less-than-amicable discussion) is a fair breadth different from your behavior in the match that netted the punishment. That said, we have still given you the label of toxic, in the context of that match. Your behavior on the boards (and the boards itself) are different - not particularly agreeable, but you're not going out of your way to insult us, so not toxic, either.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:48:40.172+0000) > > You really aren't. You are certainly responding, but you're not berating us, hammering negative KDA's and poor performances over our heads. > > You're making baseless and inaccurate claims about the way the world works, and generally throwing around the argument of "if I'm not allowed to flame back that means I'm not allowed to do anything", but by and large, your behavior here in this board (which is meant for discussion and thus has rules slightly more lenient towards arguments and less-than-amicable discussion) is a fair breadth different from your behavior in the match that netted the punishment. > > That said, we have still given you the label of toxic, in the context of that match. Your behavior on the boards (and the boards itself) are different - not particularly agreeable, but you're not going out of your way to insult us, so not toxic, either. And what I'm trying to tell you is that that isnt what I did to Vayne iether.
Wekko (NA)
: I'm a toxic player as defined by Riot
See, the difference here is clear. I'm used to handling things on my own. Either way, I got what I needed out of this thread.
: That's exactly why NO ONE has said to shut up and do nothing. Mute. Report. Move on. Three actions. That's very different from 0 actions. ---------------------------------- What would you say is the proper response when someone spits on you?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:37:35.804+0000) > > That's exactly why NO ONE has said to shut up and do nothing. > > Mute. Report. Move on. > > Three actions. That's very different from 0 actions. > ---------------------------------- > What would you say is the proper response when someone spits on you? Let them know I don't take kindly to it. What, when people spit on you, you just sit there and act like it didn't happen?
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wekko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rE7wfjNa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:30:27.101+0000) > > Dude, you created a very specific scenario here. What are you getting at? Your other thread, i presume.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rE7wfjNa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:34:00.706+0000) > > Your other thread, i presume. And? We are gonna bring that in here?
Wekko (NA)
: I'm a toxic player as defined by Riot
The funniest part about this, I'm retorting back to you guys in the same way I did this Vayne, yet you're not calling me toxic right now. Funny.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wekko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:28:14.277+0000) > > Spilling food on someone is an accident....I'm talking about someone who is purposefully and adamantly attacking you. Come on...how can you really not see the difference.... > > Flight delays? Thats akin to toxicity? Dude......................................... > > These mental gymanstics you're having to do to defend victimhood and bullying are pathetic. This is not defending bullying or any of the sort, this is us trying to get you to understand where you are going wrong in your analysis before you say something that does more serious damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0001000000000000000100010001,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:30:49.201+0000) > > This is not defending bullying or any of the sort, this is us trying to get you to understand where you are going wrong in your analysis before you say something that does more serious damage. So for me to better understand your argument, you have to present a red herring, got it.
rujitra (NA)
: The point is that **you can only control you** and you can’t control others. Others may fuck up. Others may intentionally be toxic. Others may intentionally fuck with you in life. That does not give you free reign to break the rules too. You do not get to break the rules just because “they started it” or “they triggered me”. You are not a victim once you start being the bully. No matter if you were a victim before.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0001000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:30:36.477+0000) > > The point is that **you can only control you** and you can’t control others. Others may fuck up. Others may intentionally be toxic. Others may intentionally fuck with you in life. > > That does not give you free reign to break the rules too. You do not get to break the rules just because “they started it” or “they triggered me”. You are not a victim once you start being the bully. No matter if you were a victim before. There is a difference between being attacked and being triggered by everyday occurances pal. If you think I'm walking around this planet screaming and yelling at anything and everything, you're 100% wrong. However, if someone attacks me, you better believe I'm going to stand up for myself.
: sorry but what? when your "defense" is literally lowering yourself to be just as toxic (if not even more toxic) than they are then your "defense" isn't really a defense. What do you gain by entering a toxic war with those people? what do you think your other teammates gain by having two people now bickering nonstop with each other?
Dude, you created a very specific scenario here. What are you getting at?
rujitra (NA)
: Go to any restaurant, wait for someone to spill food on you, and you just go ahead and throw all your food back at them and yell at them. See how fast you get kicked out. Go to any airport, learn your flight is delayed, start threatening the staff and yelling at them, and see how fast they call the police to come and remove you from the airport (and remove your ticket so you can’t fly, and potentially ban you from that airline in the future). It’s not just Riot. It’s most of society.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:25:25.326+0000) > > Go to any restaurant, wait for someone to spill food on you, and you just go ahead and throw all your food back at them and yell at them. See how fast you get kicked out. > > Go to any airport, learn your flight is delayed, start threatening the staff and yelling at them, and see how fast they call the police to come and remove you from the airport (and remove your ticket so you can’t fly, and potentially ban you from that airline in the future). > > It’s not just Riot. It’s most of society. Spilling food on someone is an accident....I'm talking about someone who is purposefully and adamantly attacking you. Come on...how can you really not see the difference.... Flight delays? Thats akin to toxicity? Dude......................................... These mental gymanstics you're having to do to defend victimhood and bullying are pathetic.
rujitra (NA)
: Go to any restaurant, wait for someone to spill food on you, and you just go ahead and throw all your food back at them and yell at them. See how fast you get kicked out. Go to any airport, learn your flight is delayed, start threatening the staff and yelling at them, and see how fast they call the police to come and remove you from the airport (and remove your ticket so you can’t fly, and potentially ban you from that airline in the future). It’s not just Riot. It’s most of society.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:25:25.326+0000) > > Go to any restaurant, wait for someone to spill food on you, and you just go ahead and throw all your food back at them and yell at them. See how fast you get kicked out. > > Go to any airport, learn your flight is delayed, start threatening the staff and yelling at them, and see how fast they call the police to come and remove you from the airport (and remove your ticket so you can’t fly, and potentially ban you from that airline in the future). > > It’s not just Riot. It’s most of society. Which brings us to the final part of my original post. Their policy of "just shut up and play" is absolutely mind boggling. Telling people to shut up when attacked is never the right answer. Ever.
Rioter Comments
: > Everything I said was a retort initiated by something specific Vayne said. See this is why I wish they would include what the other players said. Everyone else in my game was chill. Vayne kept attacking everyone and trolling us. I was the one who spoke up at her. Never once did she die and I flame her for it. If she died, she likely said "I fkin hate my soraka. go back to bronze" or something to that nature in which you then see my responses. Look at the very first thing I said. Stand alone, it doesn't make any sense. So, you had three chill teammates who had to deal with two flamers. See the problem? As I've stated before, the context doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if they flamed you first, if they flamed you harder, or whatever else; your behavior is your own. _You_ alone chose to react to flame by flaming back, and it wouldn't matter if we saw Vayne's chat - your punishment is based on _your_ chat logs, _not theirs_. > And what good does it do? It mentally confirms that I won't let people attack me without at least saying something back. In other words, nothing beneficial. It confirms to yourself that you won't back down to any insult, even if it means infighting and making yourself culpable as well, and it confirms to whoever it is you're counterflaming that you're easy to rile up, and gives them more reason to harass and antagonize you. If you want to play League, you need to learn to kick that habit, because getting yourself into flame wars is only going to result in you getting punished more and more, up to the point of a permanent ban. > This is something we are expected to do if these exact things were said to me in real life, yet because it's the internet I have to act like a victim instead. Funny, because there are just as many people out there in the world - if not more - that value restraint from getting into fights as there are people who would tell you to fight back. And no, you don't have to "act like a victim". You just have to not act like the flamer you're dead-set on responding to and just mute them, report them, and move on. Flaming them back is only digging your own grave right beside them, and it serves no good purpose.
> Funny, because there are just as many people out there in the world - if not more - that value restraint from getting into fights as there are people who would tell you to fight back. > > And no, you don't have to "act like a victim". You just have to not act like the flamer you're dead-set on responding to and just mute them, report them, and move on. Flaming them back is only digging your own grave right beside them, and it serves no good purpose. Even if I did nothing, people would stand up for me, thats how society works. In America, we see someone acting a fool we call them out. Period, end of story. You can find this kind of stuff all over YouTube and they are called heroes. You act like I got up out of my chair and went over and cussed her out while throwing hands. All I did was turn her words back on her. But hey, it doesn't fit the "shut up and game" narrative I guess.
Xidphel (NA)
: I see. So it's as I thought: BOTH of you need to shut up.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:13:12.500+0000) > > I see. So it's as I thought: > > BOTH of you need to shut up. This happened over the course of a 30 minute game. So yea, I guess I just spammed my ass off didnt I..................................
Wekko (NA)
: I'm a toxic player as defined by Riot
Vayne: you're a piece of sh*t soraka Wekko: Dude you're hilarious Vayne: you need to learn this game Wekko: have you ever played this game before? Vayne pings my ult a million times Wekko: I just hit 6 Wekko: lol Vayne: you just suck just letting me die Wekko: look at your cs Wekko: and you think you're ahead in lane Vayne: f* you i had to 1v2 this lane Wekko: no Wekko: you didn't Vayne: I've done everything in this lane by myself Wekko: you haven't done anything in this lane Wekko: you keep diving in Wekko: expecting a soraka to go deep against a zyra Vayne: cuz im 1v2 you moron Wekko: and again Wekko: no you arent Wekko: I'm stunting on these kids piece of sh*t Wekko: youre feeding on these kids Like honestly. If this is the kind of interaction that gets someone chat banned. That is pathetic. End of story.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I'm not worried about the context at all, actually. That doesn't contribute anything and what I said still stands. You stooped to their level, you receive the same punishment as they do.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:04:51.545+0000) > > I'm not worried about the context at all, actually. > > That doesn't contribute anything and what I said still stands. You stooped to their level, you receive the same punishment as they do. And you werent there so the context is actually really important. Every situation is defined by context. How can you even pretend that context means nothing. But you're right, neither does what you say mean anything to me. You're not the jury on this.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wekko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:00:20.523+0000) > > Here's the context of the points you are worried about. > > Vayne: "f*** u u suck soraka" > > now repeat that in different varieties, and everything I said was a retort about something she first said to me. I don't go around going "youre 0/10 lol" in my games. The Vayne was literally trying to call out my score (0/2) and claimed to be diamond so I laughed and pointed out that she was 3/8. Everything I said was never an attack initiated on her, always a response to some toxic thing she said to me. I'm not trying to be a victim here, but I kinda feel like Riot wants me to be in order to not get chat banned. Mute and report next time. You are responsible for your own behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T21:02:24.453+0000) > > Mute and report next time. You are responsible for your own behavior. So my conclusion is correct. The only acceptable social interaction to toxicity is muting and reporting. Funny that Riot is the only one who views it this way.
: > Wekko: dude you are hilarious Wekko: ever played this game before? > > Wekko: look at your cs Wekko: and you think youre ahead in lane Wekko: no Wekko: you didnt Wekko: you havent done anything in the lane Wekko: you keep diving in Wekko: expecting a sorkaa to go dep against a zyra Wekko: and again Wekko: no you arent Wekko: youre feeding on these kids > > Wekko: would you be surprised if i told you this vayne was toxic af? > > Wekko: you guys get caught and run in one at a time Wekko: what do you expect soraka to do Wekko: who cares what they think Wekko: is this the LCS Wekko: did i miss something Wekko: since when did going 3/8 make you good Wekko: you feed then you cry at your support Wekko: youre just toxic Wekko: enjoy it while it lasts Wekko: youre dying because you make stupid decisions > > Post-Game Wekko: Vayne is just a toxic adc who expects to be carried Wekko: jokes aside Wekko: youre toxic af Wekko: and reported Wekko: i need to learn more Wekko: maybe you need to learn zyra Wekko: becasue you fed her hard Wekko: but Wekko: good luck with learning Wekko: maybe your next account You spent much of this game harassing and berating your ADC. Berating their gameplay decisions, insinuating that they're new to the game, insinuating that they're dumb, etc. - there really wasn't a single line in your chat log that was beneficial, and a good majority of it was spent arguing, flaming, and harassing your teammate. > There is no Game 2 or 3 or anything else. Then either this is the only recent instance of your misbehavior (I'm unsure how far back the IFS reaches for example logs), or it's a telling example of your misbehavior in general. > Also, the context of this was a conversation after being verbally attacked by my ADC for her feeding her rear off. The context of this _argument_ does not change the fact that you were, plain and simple, flaming. It doesn't matter if someone is flaming _you_ first - it's how _you_ respond that affects whether or not you get punished. Your response broke the rules, and consequently, you got punished. > I guess in today's gaming society the ONLY acceptable thing to do is either shut up and take it or mute them. Well, let me ask you this; did flaming them back magically solve the problem? Did it shut them up, did it flip their KDR around, did it magically win you the game? If the answer is "no", then my follow-up question is this: **_What good does flaming do, then, if it doesn't magically improve your situation?_**
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:59:56.735+0000) > > Wekko: ever played this game before? > Wekko: and you think youre ahead in lane > Wekko: no > Wekko: you didnt > Wekko: you havent done anything in the lane > Wekko: you keep diving in > Wekko: expecting a sorkaa to go dep against a zyra > Wekko: and again > Wekko: no you arent > Wekko: youre feeding on these kids > Wekko: what do you expect soraka to do > Wekko: who cares what they think > Wekko: is this the LCS > Wekko: did i miss something > Wekko: since when did going 3/8 make you good > Wekko: you feed then you cry at your support > Wekko: youre just toxic > Wekko: enjoy it while it lasts > Wekko: youre dying because you make stupid decisions > Wekko: Vayne is just a toxic adc who expects to be carried > Wekko: jokes aside > Wekko: youre toxic af > Wekko: and reported > Wekko: i need to learn more > Wekko: maybe you need to learn zyra > Wekko: becasue you fed her hard > Wekko: but > Wekko: good luck with learning > Wekko: maybe your next account > > You spent much of this game harassing and berating your ADC. Berating their gameplay decisions, insinuating that they're new to the game, insinuating that they're dumb, etc. - there really wasn't a single line in your chat log that was beneficial, and a good majority of it was spent arguing, flaming, and harassing your teammate. > > Then either this is the only recent instance of your misbehavior (I'm unsure how far back the IFS reaches for example logs), or it's a telling example of your misbehavior in general. > > The context of this _argument_ does not change the fact that you were, plain and simple, flaming. It doesn't matter if someone is flaming _you_ first - it's how _you_ respond that affects whether or not you get punished. Your response broke the rules, and consequently, you got punished. > > Well, let me ask you this; did flaming them back magically solve the problem? Did it shut them up, did it flip their KDR around, did it magically win you the game? > > If the answer is "no", then my follow-up question is this: **_What good does flaming do, then, if it doesn't magically improve your situation?_** Everything I said was a retort initiated by something specific Vayne said. See this is why I wish they would include what the other players said. Everyone else in my game was chill. Vayne kept attacking everyone and trolling us. I was the one who spoke up at her. Never once did she die and I flame her for it. If she died, she likely said "I fkin hate my soraka. go back to bronze" or something to that nature in which you then see my responses. Look at the very first thing I said. Stand alone, it doesn't make any sense. And what good does it do? It mentally confirms that I won't let people attack me without at least saying something back. This is something we are expected to do if these exact things were said to me in real life, yet because it's the internet I have to act like a victim instead.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Was this a permanent ban or a chat restriction? Either way, yeah, I think it's a fair assessment to say you were pretty toxic this game. You're calling out your teammates for feeding, bringing up their scores when they're under performing, and commenting on how they must be new to the game or need more practice. How is any of that constructive? It's not. It's unacceptable for a someone to treat others like this, especially a teammate. >I guess in today's gaming society the ONLY acceptable thing to do is either shut up and take it or mute them. Or, you could just be the bigger person and focus on the game at hand instead of stooping to their level. There are alternative ways to respond to flamers, flaming them back isn't an acceptable option.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtVPoQy9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:58:01.444+0000) > > Was this a permanent ban or a chat restriction? > > Either way, yeah, I think it's a fair assessment to say you were pretty toxic this game. You're calling out your teammates for feeding, bringing up their scores when they're under performing, and commenting on how they must be new to the game or need more practice. > > How is any of that constructive? It's not. It's unacceptable for a someone to treat others like this, especially a teammate. > > Or, you could just be the bigger person and focus on the game at hand instead of stooping to their level. There are alternative ways to respond to flamers, flaming them back isn't an acceptable option. Here's the context of the points you are worried about. Vayne: "f*** u u suck soraka" now repeat that in different varieties, and everything I said was a retort about something she first said to me. I don't go around going "youre 0/10 lol" in my games. The Vayne was literally trying to call out my score (0/2) and claimed to be diamond so I laughed and pointed out that she was 3/8. Everything I said was never an attack initiated on her, always a response to some toxic thing she said to me. I'm not trying to be a victim here, but I kinda feel like Riot wants me to be in order to not get chat banned.
Rioter Comments
: There is no reason to buy single player games on release, change my mind
World First ya dummy for your 30k Twitch viewers. Don't be stupid.
: His name is the n word in korean. Deserving of a name change for sure. But you have to expect a name change sometime given how provocative the name is.
> [{quoted}](name=No Excuse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:34:27.174+0000) > > His name is the n word in korean. Deserving of a name change for sure. But you have to expect a name change sometime given how provocative the name is. Way back when I created this I was a wee young lad in college with a racially diverse family and friend crew and found a way to make a Korean name in League. I thought it would be slick if I created a name that bypassed the American language censors but I didnt want to be toxic or racist. I chose "my bad n***a" and put it into Google translate and blam got the name. The name is an apology for an assumed mistake, not any kind of racist remark. Years later now its just a silly little by product of a younger me and I'm cool with shedding it and paying a cost. I just dont agree with a 2 week suspension for it.
Jeddite (NA)
: This doofus company really wants to crater itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:13:21.003+0000) > > This doofus company really wants to crater itself. My stance on this is that this is an awfully weird way to treat customers. Yea I know it's free to play and I know that people who spend money on the game don't get special privileges, but we are still customers and it benefits Riot to attempt to retain us. Just absolutely strange business practice to basically hunt your customers. I straight up told them in my ticket response back to them that I'm gonna have a hard time justifying giving them any more money because of how absolutely shunned and pushed away I'm feeling over this past year. It took me nearly 10 months to earn my way back to Honor 2 after my chat ban and I was totally "reformed" and being a much better teammate. Then this happened not 1 month after earning Honor 2 just in time to get my end of season rewards. I missed all the Clash because of it and I'm now going to miss another years worth. What incentive do I have to spend money on their game? They are absolutely trying to take all incentive away I have as a customer. It makes no sense. I get the need and desire for a clean and friendly community, but do they really feel the community is better for this action against me?
Jikker (NA)
: That is odd as usually they Permaban for offensive names and require a name change to have the ban lifted, or so I thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:08:44.406+0000) > > That is odd as usually they Permaban for offensive names and require a name change to have the ban lifted, or so I thought. Thats what I was hoping for but nay, they went harsh on me. I really should've changed this sooner and honestly I would've had I known it could've come to this. Blast young me, my youth strikes again!
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=내 나쁜 검둥이,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:42:24.355+0000) > > No, this is the account. Take a look. I'm being transparent. Sure, the name deserves to be changed, but wow 2 week ban for no notice on a name they let me use since Season 1? Hmmmmm... ?_?
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:14:13.766+0000) > > ok but why are you now posting from a different account? Because I don't want to control copy the name that got me banned. I'd rather just post under the name so you can see it for yourself and know I'm not trying to hold any information that might affect how you feel. This is the name that got a 2 week ban. Also, I was automatically logged in on the other when I started this not really thinking.
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=내 나쁜 검둥이,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:42:24.355+0000) > > No, this is the account. Take a look. I'm being transparent. Sure, the name deserves to be changed, but wow 2 week ban for no notice on a name they let me use since Season 1? Hmmmmm... ?_?
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:43:15.540+0000) > > ?_? The account I'm now posting on is the actual account that got the action taken against it. Again, I'm not arguing the validity of calling my name inappropriate (8 years ago was a long time), but I do not agree with the level of punishment I'm receiving considering this would be my second offense taken against me over those 8+ years.
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=내 나쁜 검둥이,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:28:08.116+0000) > > Lol, why would I lie about that if you agree the punishment wasn't deserved? I have no reason to lie. I got a 5 game chat ban last December, to which I made posts about on the forums you can look up, and earned all my Honor back. you forgot to switch account?
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:39:14.290+0000) > > you forgot to switch account? No, this is the account. Take a look. I'm being transparent. Sure, the name deserves to be changed, but wow 2 week ban for no notice on a name they let me use since Season 1? Hmmmmm...
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:21:16.271+0000) > > Again, idiot, you don't even read what I said. I posted a picture showing what I got punished for. Fine ignore it just because Riot tells you this is how they punish people. Ignore evidence that might suggest otherwise. Be my guest, it's your problem not mine. ok, that punishment was underserved, however you were lying about the 5 game chat ban
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:22:42.335+0000) > > ok, that punishment was underserved, however you were lying about the 5 game chat ban Lol, why would I lie about that if you agree the punishment wasn't deserved? I have no reason to lie. I got a 5 game chat ban last December, to which I made posts about on the forums you can look up, and earned all my Honor back.
: Bard's Big Birthday Datapalooza
From a Bard main and a physics professor, this article made my day if not week.

Wekko

Level 148 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion