: Your first line is telling them to uninstall, On another account I told an ape irl to uninstall And I got a 25 game chat ban. The fact that people upvote you just shows the mindless people on here who upvote whatever sounds good to them when your obviously being hypocritical
> [{quoted}](name=BiochemicalZombi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6lxxx5Qf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T13:32:43.849+0000) > > Your first line is telling them to uninstall, > > On another account I told an ape irl to uninstall And I got a 25 game chat ban. > > The fact that people upvote you just shows the mindless people on here who upvote whatever sounds good to them when your obviously being hypocritical I think by "Uninstall" he just means "don't play the game"
Rioter Comments
: Lets be honest ...IG was too good..
I've been an IG fan since Poohmandu coached them for a year (Season 4) and I am so happy that they were able to win worlds. The only thing I wish was that C9 didn't underperform against FNC. FNC was good, but C9 just played terribly in the semifinals, nothing more. Also, I think it's funny how Rekkles talked the most trash against C9 and IG when in the semifinals, he was the only one on his team not stomping, and in fact was behind a lot of the times in the laning phase. I also with RNG won against G2, and the semi's had the rematch between RNG and IG. If IG still won that I would be so proud. But we can all agree on one thing. This was the best worlds we've had so far.
l MrD l (NA)
: Can we change GA back to being a pure defensive item?
: Let's all pray and hope that Fnatic will win the world championship and lift the Summoner cup
: Do any of you feel a bit sad when ur main is banned, even if u weren’t going to play them?
I feel that, especially as an ex {{champion:157}} OTP, seeing him banned just hurts sometimes.
: Now its time to support fnatic even tho i think IG is too strong
> [{quoted}](name=xAreUmyDadx,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=3v8fnATB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-28T10:50:37.510+0000) > > Now its time to support fnatic even tho i think IG is too strong I hope IG wins, I predicted it but I said c9 would win vs FNC GG, Cloud 9.
: its fallen out of favour because tanks have fallen out of favour
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e0vijYE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-25T20:16:21.829+0000) > > its fallen out of favour because tanks have fallen out of favour https://imgur.com/gallery/iu3Y1
: I do fully respect IG as a team and think that they have probably the best landing phase out of any of the teams that went to worlds. I’m happy right now because Korea is out of the running, but mainly because the western teams have a chance at this. As much as I prefer IG winning to RNG or KT winning, I would massively prefer Fnatic to take the cup. I have supported that team since season 6 when they weren’t doing so well and would be so happy if they manage to take it away.
Aye, I'll be glad if IG loses and C9 wins, or IG wins and C9 loses, as long as I don't get both incorrect. I bet 40$ on this! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
: 3 Champs that NEED to be addressed come 8.22
* **yells in ** {{champion:104}} *
: > [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVVcGvX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-21T06:58:46.677+0000) > > i would have prefered if the 4 standing team would be > 1 korean > 1 Na > 1 EU > 1 china > > if that hapenned we would have all lost our shitt xD More than we all already lost our shit? Less? To an equal degree? All I know is my shit done been lost.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVVcGvX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-21T07:00:14.927+0000) > > All I know is my shit done been lost.
Prandine (NA)
: Weird, earlier today (i.e. after the KT/IG match) it showed that no one had a perfect pickems left. Guess it wasn't updated fully.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=7wxsO5H5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-20T15:19:04.030+0000) > > Weird, earlier today (i.e. after the KT/IG match) it showed that no one had a perfect pickems left. Guess it wasn't updated fully. I mean I predicted that but that's cuz I love IG
Lalna (OCE)
: There's only 2 player's with a shot for perfect pick'ems. Links to their profiles inside.
: I think I saw that only 2 people have a perfect bracket so far.
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=6haHnEEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T00:14:50.284+0000) > > I think I saw that only 2 people have a perfect bracket so far. what the fuck
Rioter Comments
: That's... not a humblebrag. It's just bragging.
{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: if you only could use 6 champions
{{champion:84}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:114}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Whistersnivet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dnwAITkp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T03:19:03.857+0000) > > I understand your point, but champions like Garen were purposefully **designed to be benchmark champions for proceeding in the game.** then a 56% or higher winrate at low elo, and a 50% winrate in diamond+ would do this wonderfully. because a 50% or lower winrate at low elo wouldnt be a benchmark. you really didnt think that argument through, did you?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dnwAITkp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T21:08:01.829+0000) > > then a 56% or higher winrate at low elo, and a 50% winrate in diamond+ would do this wonderfully. > > because a 50% or lower winrate at low elo wouldnt be a benchmark. you really didnt think that argument through, did you? 56% win rate should be reduced though, no matter the elo All I'm saying is that champions that never have seen play in high elo's that destroy low elo's with ease should be nerfed, and the lowered winrates in high elo would not effect more than like 1% of diamond+ players
: There's some decent points on this list, but the rest is salty tears, circlejerks perpetuated by the echo chamber known as gameplay, or your personal opinion. I will address a few of the points. 14: Irelia's passive gives her attack speed as well, a decent amount. This is not just the AS from triforce and precision tree. She also probably took alacrity to reach 1.5. 13: Why does EoN need a buff? the other two lethality items are picked more because they're more generally synergistic with assassins' kits, but EoN is already very strong situationally. It has a niche and does not, in my opinion, need to be buffed to be a must-buy for ad assassins or bruisers. 16: They "ignore" bronze-silver because if they balanced for it at all, higher elos would have champs with 60% winrates or 40% winrates, and pros would be a whole other nightmare. 9: I think damage could be lower, but I also think CC creep is too high. Everyone has displacements and hard cc in their kit which makes the high damage feel bad. If you get hit by any form of hard cc you're dead, and almost every kit is capable of doing that. This is a good discussion point IMO, and I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. 4: Kai'sa is getting nerfed. 1: They haven't released a new champ in months, and they already announced earlier this year that they would be focusing more heavily on updates than new releases. 2: True 3: Disagree--- The burst from DFG FAR surpassed duskblade and was used at range for any champ. It may need some tuning, but it's not as unhealthy to the game as everyone says. 10: No The other points are either generally accepted (5-7) or ideas that I can't judge at this moment to be good or bad which means I can't contribute anything meaningful to their discussion.
Thank you for the meaningful criticism but I still am confused on the argument for 10. If Mejai's exists, why can't Sword of the Occult? as for # 16, I discussed it better here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/dnwAITkp-not-every-champion-is-supposed-to-be-good-in-every-elo Tell me what you think!
: No Some champs can be simpler or harder. That's fine. You shouldn't design a champ to be bad to master the game with. If you go into it with that mentality, that's the wrong mentality. Not every champ should be easy to play in low elo, but if you aren't viable in high elo, you aren't worth learning since the point of the game is to climb elo.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dnwAITkp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T03:06:36.728+0000) > > No > > Some champs can be simpler or harder. That's fine. You shouldn't design a champ to be bad to master the game with. If you go into it with that mentality, that's the wrong mentality. > > Not every champ should be easy to play in low elo, but if you aren't viable in high elo, you aren't worth learning since the point of the game is to climb elo. I understand your point, but champions like Garen were purposefully designed to be benchmark champions for proceeding in the game. That's also why they never have been and never will be in pro play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 100T sucks, period. Aphromoo doesn’t belong on the World stage
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=kIEE9QW1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T13:16:28.216+0000) > > 100T sucks, period. > > Aphromoo doesn’t belong on the World stage Disagree
Rioter Comments
: yo calm down everyone. because i know you are 100% the type of guy who'd post "c9 is so shit why are they even at worlds, rip na" if c9 would fail groups.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TR783ciR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:42:23.734+0000) > > yo calm down everyone. > because i know you are 100% the type of guy who'd post "c9 is so shit why are they even at worlds, rip na" if c9 would fail groups. I've believed in C9 this whole time. Either way though, I would say that about 100 Theives
saltran (EUW)
: GENG TAKE MY ENERGY
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TR783ciR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:34:47.978+0000) > > GENG TAKE MY ENERGY dude seriously everybody in twitch chat is saying that LOL
: 1 word. "META"
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=aGXMlv4q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:47:57.270+0000) > > 1 word. "META" challenger players consistently play all of these excluding Wukong
Rioter Comments
: Champions that I have no idea why they haven't been in Pro Play
ESPECIALLY Warwick. Amazing early game counter jungling and ganking, amazing lead abuser, level 6 picks would be amazing. He hasn't been weak at all since release, most of the time he's been 51% win rate in every elo, WHERE IS HE ?? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: Hows everyone's Friday?
I've been good, retrying Archeage for the 2015 nostalgia. Copy pasting this on every comment I make: N e r f {{champion:104}}
saltran (EUW)
: She will literally get a VGU on January 2019 wtf
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2018-10-09T13:18:16.157+0000) > > She will literally get a VGU on January 2019 wtf wait fr???? im so happy
: @Joc As a fellow Karma fan, is she only trasherino because of the ridiculous damage creep that has happened this season? Meddler seems to have some great ideas, hopefully he agrees that League's damage has gotten way out of control. @Whist What happened to League's first Black champion in 2014, was she gutted preseason 5 or something? I played her top and support heavily in S4 and her versatility seemed only to be matched by how balanced she was.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T11:06:23.460+0000) > > @Joc As a fellow Karma fan, is she only trasherino because of the ridiculous damage creep that has happened this season? > Meddler seems to have some great ideas, hopefully he agrees that League's damage has gotten way out of control. > > > @Whist What happened to League's first Black champion in 2014, was she gutted preseason 5 or something? > I played her top and support heavily in S4 and her versatility seemed only to be matched by how balanced she was. to be honest, no it isn't because of that. But that didn't help either. Look up the Ross Boomsocks video of "league's worst champion" and it'll explain how she was slowly butchered
: We Honor the Champs that Died in 2018
: {{champion:43}} may you be reborn in 2019
> [{quoted}](name=jocomotion,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-09T03:50:25.604+0000) > > {{champion:43}} may you be reborn in 2019 she's been slowly dying since 2014.
: aatrox is still good wym
> [{quoted}](name=THE RlVER KlNG,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-09T00:31:58.590+0000) > > aatrox is still good wym I think he's referring to the pre rework aatrox
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: The degenerated state of the game is what makes 'feeding Sion' possible
1: And watch them nerf sion because of this... 2: funny thing is, all 5 of the op champs you listed is a common team comp that's cancerous
: I want more justifiable reasoning than a one sentance context for your balance changes, Riot.
Now I'm not saying that win rate is everything, but Akali literally has a 48% winrate or below everywhere except masters. Challenger is 49% and gold and below is 46%. She might not be fun to play against when she is ahead, but she is far from overpowered. Again winrates aren't everything but that low of numbers don't lie.
: > [{quoted}](name=CIayman,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:27:45.319+0000)You idiots _still_ don't check the fucking OP before banning people? We're human, and will always make the occasional mistake or misinterpretation, even though, yes, we usually DO check the original posts. This is also your friendly warning not to call us (or anyone on the boards) idiots. :)
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:37:41.133+0000) > > This is also your friendly warning not to call us (or anyone on the boards) idiots. :) ohh shits about to go dowwn {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
CIayman (NA)
: You idiots _still_ don't check the fucking OP before banning people?
> [{quoted}](name=CIayman,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:27:45.319+0000) > > You idiots _still_ don't check the fucking OP before banning people? 1: chill 2: usually it's bots that do this
: 7/10 top tier champions for mid lane are AP champs...
Jokes on you, LMAO Taliyah and Evelynn are not op in the slightest N e r f g r a v e s t h o
Rioter Comments
Nrsh (EUNE)
: Ao-Shin Aurelion Sol - An Ultimate Skin
: No she has not been that. Pure cancer is Pyke. Nami is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7IIgW89d,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-27T02:39:50.965+0000) > > No she has not been that. Pure cancer is Pyke. Nami is fine. I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say you're a support main.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Enough buffs, next patch we need NERFS, and lots of them
: Here we go Now if more threads like this were made, that were made by different people and not one person posting the same "still not playing League until '**-- insert problem here --**' is '**-- insert answer to said problem they're seeking here --**' to actually show there's still multiple people frustrated by Riot's actions and _not just one person screeching and make some of their words justified by doing so_ ######No offense #**_Then_** You all might get somewhere
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zc6gApt0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-26T12:20:24.520+0000) > > Here we go > > Now if more threads like this were made, that were made by different people and not one person posting the same "still not playing League until '**-- insert problem here --**' is '**-- insert answer to said problem they're seeking here --**' to actually show there's still multiple people frustrated by Riot's actions and _not just one person screeching and make some of their words justified by doing so_ > > ######No offense > > #**_Then_** > > You all might get somewhere this
Show more

Whistersnivet

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion