: 9 straight games against a smurf
Just because someone did well doesn't mean they're a smurf lol
Saezio (EUNE)
: What is your point? That these champions should be buffed or? I really don't get it. Lee and Zed do need some buffs but LB certainly does not and neither does camile.
I didnt say they need buffs. Just stop using "skill" as an argument then quote the most skilled sample of data.
: Make Memes & Games Great Again
Its quite simple. The more dissatisfied the playerbase is with the overall state of the game, the more negative the content is. Honestly all the boards need stricter moderation. I mean look at Gameplay. Sure, it hasnt been known for super high quality content but the amount of straight garbage shitposting that goes unchecked on that board now is absolutely insane.
Rioter Comments
: Remove that stupid "Lock in or be kicked" feature already.
Because champ select isnt time for you to afk to take a piss or dick around in another game. Pay attention and dont waste other people's time
Tazxzx (EUNE)
: Shaco..........Wait who?
when 55% WR is still too low so the Shaco mains come crying that he's bad. Shaco mains are a meme at this point
Ravenborn (EUNE)
: For how long are we gonna pretend that Udyr is fine?
Sounds like you just got shrekt by an Udyr
: Damnnnn Rito! Back at it again, with the terrible unjust bans!!!
: explain why im banned? i copied text
Thats not nearly as bad as what Riot employees are allowed to say to players. Should be revoked
: Becareful with the negativity on controversial situations involving Riot Games
Literally at the top of the EUW hot page for all the boards is this: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/JlAppZhz-riot-at-pax-west-lol-boycott A thread calling for a boycott over this incident lol. Many other threads about the issue littering the front page as well. Ok, Riot go ahead and pull out from EU and NA completely. Tencent and their shareholders will totally allow it lul
: AS A CIS WHITE MALE
https://imgur.com/Cmosffr
GigglesO (NA)
: Just blind picked sion into yasuo top
Just wait for him to waste his dash Kappa
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lmkUzWUg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T21:17:28.174+0000) > > Dude its obviously a bug lul. Woaw dude jungle so OP because they hit level 2 first then fall behind in levels for the rest of the game junglers couldnt fall behind in level if they tried. catch up xp caps out at a 7 level difference. you fall behind, you automatically get more xp on your next camp clears and are back up there with the rest of your team in no time. thats the entire problem. while that crit on that veigar might be a bug, that level 2 advantage isnt. im not worried about the bug. im pissed about this forced aggressive jungle playstile, and how much influence junglers have on lanes because of this shitty xp mechanic. wasting too much time by camping the same lane isnt attached with a risk of permanently falling behind in levels anymore.
Jesus dude. Yeah lets get rid of the catch up XP so junglers will be 5 levels behind instead of 2 so we can make believe top is some 1v1 island that never existed. We can also make believe that catchup XP doesn't exist in lanes too. Jungle isn't OP at all. People who play like Junglers dont exist then cry when they get ganked are
: i have more of a problem with how heracarim is already lvl 2 and sits there for 10 more seconds in that bush before the second waves just crashed into each other on mid lane. red buff and the numbers advantage with the enemy laner is apparantly not enough for riot. they have to be half a level up on their lanes at this stage of the game aswell. fuck the jungle man. i wish theyd actually have to farm for their levels like any other lane. but riot wants the early game to be a nonstop fucking gank fiesta where junglers gain enough xp off their camps to gank all 3 lanes before they have to go back to farming a camp.
Dude its obviously a bug lul. Woaw dude jungle so OP because they hit level 2 first then fall behind in levels for the rest of the game
Madsin25 (NA)
: Wukong cant function in the game if he is not one shotting. Sorry your champions kit can't function in this meta without being an abomination.
Lol dafuq? Are you trolling? Yes he can. He was built bruiser for like 5-6 years lmao
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZxHPc3V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-29T11:08:25.966+0000) > > The problem with doing so is that it harshly and unfairly nerfs champions with displacements who aren't themselves broken by having them. There would have to be a lot of compensatory buffs to make up for it. It's easier to just let Tenacity not affect it Should all AD champs be buffed to make up for the fact the opponent can build armour and HP to get rid some of their damage? Last time I check, counters are supposed to be a counter, not a reason for someone to be buffed because the counter is working as they're supposed to. And it's not like there aren't already just a tiny few sources of Tenacity left in the entire game, with varying levels of opportunity cost if you opt for them, anyway. So why is building counter required to be punished, and the people who are supposed to be countered (such as by Tenacity) are supposed to be buffed because they can't be countered by their counter just because? See, that is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that Riot is willingly to completely go against their previous statements and make displacements extendable, despite saying that displacements are okay to be uninteractive with Tenacity because they are short and altering their effect time such as making them shorter could be weird or some shit; yeah that sure look nice when put the 2 together today. ..... Also, no knockup should be extend-able on a BASIC ability, in the first place. In fact, NO DISPLACEMENT SHOULD EVER BE EXTENDABLE BECAUSE RIOT SAY THEY WOULDN'T. That thing with the displacement extension on Nunu is something that should've NEVER exist in the first place no matter how you look at it.
> Should all AD champs be buffed to make up for the fact the opponent can build armour and HP to get rid some of their damage? This might be the worst comparison I've ever seen
: > [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8OyfUEQY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-29T15:58:22.276+0000) > > Explain why it doesn't fit. Its way too cartoony. The new nunu looks more like it could be in an anime than a video game. Where there are characters like darius and draven and then you have a super fucking weeb character like nunu.
> [{quoted}](name=mynamejeffrino,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8OyfUEQY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-29T16:14:26.800+0000) > > Its way too cartoony. The new nunu looks more like it could be in an anime than a video game. Where there are characters like darius and draven and then you have a super fucking weeb character like nunu. Old Nunu was hilariously outdated looking and extremely clunky. He was an awkward relic from the past
JimqD (NA)
: I want to go ONE FUCKING GAME without a fucking highly fucking mobile assassin in it.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9GiI7ciW,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-08-26T03:19:39.773+0000) > > Dont you know? His base armor should outscale a literal 6 item Zed Show me a build that you get over 100 armor pen
You dont need 100 armor pen lmao. He had 100 Armor. Zed had 72 Lethality with 6 completed items. Are you actually going to sit here with a straight face and tell me that 28 armor should outscale 6 completed items?
: That's sad because her kit is great for soloq and she's supposed to be a reliable pick. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
She still is lol. Being .2% below 50% doesnt mean she isnt good
: This thread doesn't make the cut for Gameplay + lol
Gonna be honest here just sounds like a really drawn out saltpost about Yasuo where you try to present stuff as fact with no actual evidence
Glory97 (EUW)
: Literally every single immobile champion is unplayable right now?
Nirvinian (EUW)
: And what were your stats, items, and level at the time?
Dont bother dude. You and I both know that this this scenario is complete and utter bullshit but it doesnt matter because people will upvote any garbage post about Zed on this board
: cries about armor and has 0 defense items built
Dont you know? His base armor should outscale a literal 6 item Zed
: This does not warrant a permaban.
You were flaming the shit out of people and opened mid lol dafuq? You trolling me rn?
: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/455110895551381504/477574307355033601/unknown.png Hello there, mine didn't even ult, he just W > Q > E > AA and killed me. Fun times but "Zhonya hard counters lethality" amirite (and as you can see I was extremely fed, he was one item and 1 level behind, even if it was ARAM, so the "he was fed" argument is bullshit)
***YOU DIDNT EVEN USE THE ZHONYAS.*** Are you actually trolling rn?
GigglesO (NA)
: I wish armor meant something
It does. But you chose to build literally ZERO armor against an actual 6 item Zed and expected your base armor to actually scale to deal with ***six completed items***. This thread cant be real. You are going to sit here with a straight face and tell me that you thought your 100 base armor would actually be relevant against 6 items?
fcuk fear (EUNE)
: Udyr needs a visual update
> Udyr needs a visual update He got one. You just need to pay 3250 RP for his
: Swain is weak. the math behind his damage numbers is flawed, and needs an increase. Let me explain.
iPrawn (NA)
: RIOT! I'm MAD! And I'm not gonna put up with this anymore!!
I'm confused. Are you mad that Eve using oracles breaks her stealth or that an enemy using oracles reveals her?
: breaking the tether meant you lost like 25% of your max health because while you were running she spent that time smacking your ghost
Actually its the exact opposite. Breaking the tether stops you from taking damage from her E
: {{champion:236}} : You can thank me brother.
Mth97 (EUW)
: Black cleaver feels so unsatisfying to build
{{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} ruined it for everyone
: Landing her tentacle grabby thingy means they need to either fight her off of their ghost (meaning they aren't escaping), or they get slowed when they escape the area.
Breaking the tether means you've already escaped. Illaoi has no means of catching up to you at that point
: Most of them have CC, however. You'd be hard-pressed to find a single champion in the game without at least a speed-up or at least a decent slow in kit or build. I can't actually think of any, to be honest.
: That I have an 82% mid win rate with Akali and a lifetime 71% win rate with AP Nasus must speak to my skill, then. Guess I'm better than I thought! I always thought it was just the items.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEHHmqXx,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-22T23:19:50.902+0000) > > That I have an 82% mid win rate with Akali and a lifetime 71% win rate with AP Nasus must speak to my skill, then. Guess I'm better than I thought! I always thought it was just the items. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Zero%20Shingetsu You have a 33% WR with a 1.29 KDA on Akali in Bronze 4 lol. The only ranked games you have on Nasus are in season 6 where you have a 0% winrate on him at Bronze 5 0 LP and in Season 5 where you had a 33% WR on him in Bronze 3.
Rioter Comments
: Akali isn't worth banning until you're high elo.
Jokes on you. I ban her so shes not on MY team
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEHHmqXx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-22T06:39:50.660+0000) > > I mean I can and I'm only Bronze IV, so you never know... honestly cant tell if you're joking or not, but {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}} plz stop that. my eyes. maybe try flash
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEHHmqXx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T06:46:11.345+0000) > > honestly cant tell if you're joking or not, but > > {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}} > > plz stop that. my eyes. > > maybe try flash Check out the builds AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kargish (EUW)
: 14 days ban for inting as my first punishment in 8 years
: Galio is so gutted that he's now losing lane in matchups where he's a supposed "counterpick"
nice sample size of 1 lul Reality: http://na.op.gg/champion/galio/statistics/mid Galio has a 59% WR against Akali
: _"No way you're serious." "Literally worse than anyone I have ever seen period." "Complete and utter trash."_ Something is either fact or opinion. Nothing you've stated here can be proven beyond a doubt, and therefore is not a fact. It is, by logical definition, an opinion. Most of the substance of your "arguments" consists of puffing up your statements with adjectives and expletives. But, at best, they're opinions. I can talk at you until my fingers fall off and I'm unlikely to change your opinion. _"You have been in low bronze for 4 years straight. You have been playing for 4 entire years are consistently place at the absolute bottom of all players. What you are doing is not working."_ Aside from the fact that either your math is wrong or you're lying (three years ago I was Silver IV), I already addressed your misconception on this. You're uninformed, and choose to remain so even after I informed you. You continue to speak as though I'm putting in a daily grind when I have a grand total of 39 games played from Season 5 through today, and now that I've placed, I'm done with ranked for this year as well. The one time I legitimately tried, I climbed to Silver IV which is probably about where I belong. In other words, your judgment on the effectiveness of my item builds is predicated on the false belief that I have made a legitimate effort to climb the ladder when I have not. I'm hoping you understand that this time. Also, for the record, Bronze IV is _literally_ literally (if we're going to use that word, let's use it right!) not the, quote, "absolute bottom of all players". There are _plenty_ of Bronze V players out there. _"Your justifications are not working."_ That, too, is opinion. They don't sway _you_ and that's fine. I didn't expect they would. Remember, I said way back at the start of this that there was no real use in engaging in this conversation. _"This is supported by factual evidence."_ Simply _saying_ that doesn't make it factual. Or even evidence. If I say right now, "John Cena would beat Mark Hunt in a fight and this is supported by factual evidence," it's still my opinion. (It's not my actual opinion btw.) All you have to go on is the "FOUR YEARS, MAN! FOUR YEARS AT THE BOTTOM!!" claim, which I've debunked twice. Now you're simply going in circles, recycling the same accusations and the same "Four Years A Bronzie" claim that you've spouted in previous posts. This is the definition of circular thinking, meaning you don't actually have a _line_ of thought at all here. _"People who do well in this game would never EVER use the builds you do."_ Aside from the fact that this can't be proven definitively because "would never" expects knowledge of the future, which is unattainable, let's grant you this claim. It's still only half a truth. The other half is that there are a ton of people who do worse at this game than I do - like the fellow I referenced in the OP - who _also_ use the stock builds that the good players do. That there are _some_ people who are better at the game than me wouldn't use my build doesn't invalidate my build, because there are also _some_ people who wouldn't use my builds that are worse than I am. _"Your builds are complete garbage. I'm done arguing with someone who I'm almost positive is a troll at this point. There is no way an actual rational person would attempt defending dogshit of that magnitude."_ And here you've come back to the same accusatory tone you've taken since the beginning. You have no real facts here, and you never did. I'm not saying that in a blaming or condemnatory way. You have opinions. You have valid opinions. Hell, your opinions may be more accurate than mine for all we know. It's fine to have opinions. But if two people spout opinions at eachother, they're most likely not going to change a thing. It's a waste of time and energy, _as I said before_. I entertained you for a time, but I, too, am done engaging in this. All we've accomplished is the escalation of your comments from "those builds are awful" to "your methods are **dogshit**", which implies it's simply angered you. This, friend, is why I didn't want to start the conversation in the first place. When a discussion isn't based on factual analysis, it's a non-starter. It can only make things worse.
> (three years ago I was Silver IV), http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=Zero%20Shingetsu Season 5 Bronze 3 0 LP (33% winrate) Season 6 Bronze 5 0 LP (25% winrate) Season 7 Unranked (although you were 1W-7L in your placements LOL) Season 8 Bronze 4 0 LP You have literally always been an absolute bottom player. Not only have you always been an absolute bottom player, but you perform ridiculously poorly even there. You are even lying about being silver three years ago. This is the observable data we have about your builds. Your builds ***consistently*** perform like absolute dogshit ***even at the absolute bottom of the ranked ladder.*** No player who is successful would ever use your builds. The evidence amounts to your builds being complete shit. Its not a difference of opinion. Its backed up by all observable data. At least your builds are decent for a good laugh though. My discord server laughed at them even more than me lol
: Again, I've no _need_ to explain myself to a stranger, but... You've taken a keen and passionate interest in my League play and I appreciate that, so I've decided to continue indulging you. _"You legit are building complete AP, AD, and Tank items at the same time."_ On occasion, yes. If the situation calls, I'll build a little damage for autos, a little damage for burst, and a little staying power. I presume most of your complaints regard Akali who, I'll remind you, scales with AD everywhere but her ultimate. _"You build lifesteal on a champ that isn't auto reliant to begin with."_ You'll have to be more specific. Is this about Hydra on Akali? Because that's a matter of quick lane clear more than champion fights. I like to play Akali as a highly mobile wave clearer, running from lane to lane, pushing out and slipping away before I'm pinned down. Splash damage facilitates this without wasting all my Energy and stranding me if I get jumped on. _"One game you just build 4 components and no completed items at all."_ Again, you'll have to be more specific. I'll presume you mean the remake game in which I had 3 Rejuvenation Beads. I build Illaoi for maximum sustain. On a good day, I literally never have to leave a lane once I get half my build done. That always starts with +150% regen. Each of those beads will build into something that almost never steers me wrong on Illaoi - {{item:3083}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3512}} - and until they do, they allow me to sustain even if the enemy has range on me. _"You build random components that finish into items that are trash on the champion."_ Like the other fellow who's become so interested in my choices on this thread, you're making a presumption grounded purely in popular theory. Did you know there are still soldiers who prefer using bolt-action weaponry in combat? Whether a certain item is supposed by one, a thousand, ten thousand or even a billion people to be "bad" on a champion, opinions are still opinions. I use what works for me. For _my_ style of play. If it didn't work, I wouldn't buy it. There is a method to my presumed madness, I can assure you. _"You alter your builds to deal with a single enemy that has lifesteal **even if they're feeding their ass off**."_ Where are you getting this from? Particularly that last part. I never stated that this was a thing I did. I said every game has at _least_ one champion that thrives largely on healing in battle. Sometimes that one champion is enough to build against at my level - for example, Master Yi. More often, there are two or more like them on the same time. If I build against two champions and that brings them down quickly, we're 5v3 in most fights. As far as "feeding their ass off", unless you have an actual source for this purported factoid, you're making baseless accusations again that serve to make me out to be the fool you want people to believe I am. They can serve no other purpose. _"You build THREE {{item:3027}} on LeBlanc."_ Of course I do. My LeBlanc play involves leading opponents on chases, jumping on them only once I have support in the area. Drawing aggressive opponents out of position and then capitalizing. Rod of Ages provides health (to help survive this risky business), mana (which LeBlanc burns through), and ability power (for damage) which only increases as the game drags on. None of these bonuses are unique, so what's the harm in stacking them? _"You build {{item:3046}} {{item:3075}} on Camille."_ Phantom Dancer has three purposes for my Camille play: To get me into position faster when I set up my teammates, to get me out faster when doing so makes me the target of the enemy assassin, and to duel more safely when I lock an enemy down with my ultimate. Thornmail is there to ensure that duels, where Camille thrives, go my way. I spend a lot of time jumping on the ADC as Camille. Thornmail allows me to wear them down with extra damage while shutting down their ability to lifesteal their way through my ultimate's duration. Is there anything else you'd like explained, or are you quite done trying to make me break down and tears and beg the community's forgiveness for my foolish ways?
There is no way you're serious. You build worse than literally anyone I have ever seen in this game period. You keep saying they're fine when they are complete and utter trash. What does the evidence suggest? You have been low bronze ***for 4 years straight***. You have been playing for 4 entire years are consistently place at the absolute bottom of all players. What you are doing is not working. Your justifications are not working. This is supported by factual evidence. People who do well in this game would never EVER use the builds you do. Your builds are complete garbage. I'm done arguing with someone who I'm almost positive is a troll at this point. There is no way an actual rational person would attempt defending dogshit of that magnitude.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2iAMme6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T08:42:47.421+0000) > > There is so much wrong with this that I'm actually not sure if you're trolling or not. Listen. You do not get out of the bottom of Bronze by playing and building like you're in Bronze. That doesnt help you get out of Bronze, ***it keeps you there***. You have been at the absolute bottom of Bronze for 3 years man. ***It's obviously not working***. Those builds are ***absolutely fucking AWFUL*** in any situation. Those builds are legitimately legendary levels of bad. I actually couldn't believe my eyes seeing them. You really just need to watch some pros and copy their builds. You do not reinvent the wheel in Bronze. You need to focus on the absolute basics. **To your first point:** I think I may have failed to present my position properly. I didn't mean "When in Bronze, build like Bronzies." I meant "When you're in Bronze, crazy things happen and you have to adapt or perish." You don't see Thornmail on Akali in Gold+ because you don't normally see Akali going up against a hard ADC who thrives on lifesteal. But you do see it in Bronze. In that case I can either build like any other Akali and get destroyed because I lack the mechanical skills to overcome such a matchup, or I can bolster my weak points with items so I can better play to my strengths. Generally, the latter works for me _far_ more often than the former. **To your second point:** You're coming in with incomplete information; again proving you're not making arguments so much as baiting me into defending my personal worth. I've been at the bottom of Bronze not because I've been consistently losing, but because I rarely play ranked. Exactly one season I decided to actually play ranked with a competitive edge, to see how high I could go. I went from Bronze V to Silver IV almost entirely with Support Rammus. Since then, I've occasionally deigned to play long enough to see where I place and then went back to blind, where I tend to have more fun. **To your third point:** You're making a claim without context. An empty assumption with no statistical merit. I've been in these games and seen the effects of my items. I run these items in these situations because they've worked for me more than other items have. You, on the other hand, are assuming they're bad based on popular opinion and conjecture (at least I _assume_ you haven't tried any of this for yourself). Phrases like "legendary levels of bad", "couldn't believe my eyes when seeing them". None of these actually add anything to the conversation. None of these statements give me something to counter or yield my point to. They're accusations against my judgment, not factual statements. **To your final point:** You seem to have missed the entire point of the post here, and I encourage you to read the OP again. I'm among those players who don't enjoy pro play. In the interests of staying on topic, I'll simply point out that you're contradiction of yourself here. "You don't reinvent the wheel in Bronze." Ah, so you do reinvent the wheel _somewhere_, but not here. Where, then? "You need to focus on absolute basics." If Bronze = ABSOLUTE basics, and Pro is the polar opposite of the ranked circuit from Bronze, one could conclude that if the wheel is to be reinvented, it would be at the pro level. Wouldn't copying pro players, then, just lead to me reinventing the wheel? I copy pro players who adjust to new situations and invent new tactics, which leads to me copying new tactics against situations that may or may not actually pop up in my game. When I fail I watch more pro players and copy them as they adjust to new situations and invent new tactics, which leads again to me reinventing the wheel. Your logic seems a good place to start that endeavor, because it's rather circular.
You builds are all over the place and have absolutely zero synergy. You legit are building complete AP, AD, and Tank items at the same time. You stack armor with no health. You build Lifesteal with no AD on a champ that isnt auto reliant to begin with. One game you just built 4 components and no completed items at all. ***None of those components even build into the same completed item***. You build mobis almost every single game even if you're feeding uncontrollably. You build random components that finish into items that are trash on the champion. You alter your builds to deal with a single enemy that has lifesteal even if they're feeding their ass off. Your builds make ab-so-fucking-lutely no sense. You build {{item:3028}} on {{champion:420}}. You build {{item:3074}} on {{champion:84}}. You build ***THREE*** {{item:3027}} on {{champion:7}}. You build {{item:3046}} {{item:3075}} on {{champion:164}}. You build {{item:3025}} on {{champion:35}}. Dude this is not "adapting". This is just someone who has no idea wtf they're doing
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2iAMme6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T08:20:01.947+0000) > > level of competition doesnt matter. Those builds are AWFUL. There is no justifying builds that terrible. This is meme worthy levels of bad. Not sure if you're playing ranked or ultimate bravery Very well. I have no particular need to justify myself to a complete stranger, but for the sake of conversation and moving the game in a positive direction, I will say this for Executioner's Calling because it's so often overlooked: Executioner's Calling, at this state of the meta, is a necessity in low-tier play. Every team, and I mean _every team_, will have at least one champion who sustains grossly due to healing. Trundle. Illaoi. Draven. Varus. Yi. Garen. Sion. Yorick. Hecarim. The list goes on. Be it by lifesteal or ability healing, there are a lot of very dangerous champions who become _considerably_ less so when they can't heal as significantly. Logical paradox: On virtue of this being especially true in low-tier play, one cannot count on the wisdom of teammates to see such things. Generally, low-tier builds rely strictly on factory presets straight off the internet, and I can't think of a single champion off hand who "builds" Executioner's Calling. No one. In an ideal world, our ADC would buy it, but the world is rarely ideal down here in Bronze. Consider this statement. "Here's how you fight with a longsword." On the surface, seems legit. A beginner would look at the instructions that follow and say, "Hey, I wanna know how to fight with a longsword, and this will tell me." Problem is, you don't always fight one way with a sword. Take that same sword. Apply fencing techniques for sword vs. sword combat to, say, a longsword against a spear, and you're going to have issues. Fight with a longsword against a dagger, and you'll suddenly find the enemy is always inside your reach. What then? This is why different fencing techniques, even entire schools of fencing, exist. Why they're all equally applicable, and have been for centuries. Because not every situation is created equal. "A longsword is long and sharp and two edged, so you pierce with it." If it were that simple, fencing as a concept wouldn't need to exist. Now consider these statements. "Here's how you fight with Akali." "Akali is a mage, so you stack her with AP and burst their squishiest champs." See how this becomes a problem? What if your raw AP damage isn't cutting it against the Garen who went mid? What if your mobility is getting shut down by Hecarim and he's forcing you to fight him in his circle? What if you're getting into a lot of teamfights and your team isn't bringing the one or two tools you know will turn the fights in your favor? You adapt. And that's exactly what most of my build choices are; particularly Executioner.
There is so much wrong with this that I'm actually not sure if you're trolling or not. Listen. You do not get out of the bottom of Bronze by playing and building like you're in Bronze. That doesnt help you get out of Bronze, ***it keeps you there***. You have been at the absolute bottom of Bronze for 3 years man. ***It's obviously not working***. Those builds are ***absolutely fucking AWFUL*** in any situation. Those builds are legitimately legendary levels of bad. I actually couldn't believe my eyes seeing them. You really just need to watch some pros and copy their builds. You do not reinvent the wheel in Bronze. You need to focus on the absolute basics.
: Seeing as how we're in entirely different tiers of competition, I don't believe engaging in this debate can yield anything of substance for either of us.
level of competition doesnt matter. Those builds are AWFUL. There is no justifying builds that terrible. This is meme worthy levels of bad. Not sure if you're playing ranked or ultimate bravery
: There is a difference...
My god......those are some absolutely atrocious Akali builds {{champion:84}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3082}} {{item:2421}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3191}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3905}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3069}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3155}} {{item:1036}} the list goes on and on and on holy hell man {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:1}} every match wtf are you doing man? These are legitimately the absolute worst builds I have ever seen by far holy fuck
: > [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VijnrEt4,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-20T00:20:14.677+0000) > > You're threatening to report stuff on the boards and coming off as kind of a dick mate. Just saying. You know I get the point you're making and you know I love you, but the one riling up this situation is you. Then perhaps Mr. "You're Triggered" shouldn't be making light of a situation that I'm very clearly not taking as a joke. And perhaps you should understand that replying to me in this manner comes off as supporting his behavior "because he's making a joke". Once again, it's as classy as insulting someone for needing a wheelchair. I've made it very clear I want it to stop and you're not making it easier.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VijnrEt4,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T00:35:26.385+0000) > > Then perhaps Mr. "You're Triggered" shouldn't be making light of a situation that I'm very clearly not taking as a joke. > > And perhaps you should understand that replying to me in this manner comes off as supporting his behavior "because he's making a joke". > > Once again, it's as classy as insulting someone for needing a wheelchair. I've made it very clear I want it to stop and you're not making it easier. You realize that "learning disability" is not the same as calling someone retarded or making fun of someone in a wheelchair right? There are many varying degrees of learning disabilities ranging from extremely minor to debilitating. You're overracting extremely hard lmao
: Is using ultimate bravery in norms,bannable
I would say yes, absolutely. Ultimate Bravery's entire point is really giving you a bunch of different components that are not efficient and dont make sense together. Intentionally gimping yourself is intentionally giving the enemies an advantage. It is not your team's responsibility to pick up your slack when you intentionally put yourself at a massive disadvantage
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XMjJpIl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-19T11:15:21.365+0000) > > They have a finite amount of time in stealth which is literally the exact polar opposite of what you just said lul You're only telling me that you haven't read the post based on what you said. How about not look at the title, see pictures then assume shit.
I did. You're actually trying to claim LB has perma-stealth LOL. Also looked and saw you got your ass beat by an Eve right before making this post. Maybe stop crying like a baby about every champ you lose to. Maybe try to improve instead trying to claim a champ is OP just because you lost to them lul
Show more

WhoIsThisDude

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion