: E - In a target direction like Graves or to the target Hextech Outpost within distance like Ezreal-ish. R- Jungle Outposts no longer can attack and Personal Outpost belongs to the owner, otherwise yes. Sylas can only utilize Blasting Shells, and ultimate bonuses only goes to the one who cast it, but two ultimates allows both to benefit for their duration.
> [{quoted}](name=JediGrandMast3r,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bWMMelYY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T05:15:27.039+0000) > > E - In a target direction like Graves or to the target Hextech Outpost within distance like Ezreal-ish. > > R- Jungle Outposts no longer can attack and Personal Outpost belongs to the owner, otherwise yes. > > Sylas can only utilize Blasting Shells, and ultimate bonuses only goes to the one who cast it, but two ultimates allows both to benefit for their duration. My E and R were rather lame suggestions for names. But my reference for the second part would be like each side has the champion and they both ult at the same time. Does the turrets become like neutral then attacking whoever or????
: It's not particularly hard to get takedowns as him in this situation, and just in general in ARAMs.
> [{quoted}](name=Akiramari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NXAQJq7f,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T04:02:13.327+0000) > > It's not particularly hard to get takedowns as him in this situation, and just in general in ARAMs. Only way it is extremely easy is with one team stacked to protect him while the other is squishy or immobile. Otherwise, Twitch isn't as much of a problem.
: This is not a personal attack, you can chill lol
> [{quoted}](name=Elderwood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTLsQZRZ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T03:47:45.420+0000) > > This is not a personal attack, you can chill lol From my complete sentences, you can see I am in fact chill. I inferred your original intent, made a comment affirming that what happened was suppose to happen, and then preceded to expound upon said instance from your disbelief. I'd work on your positioning. Good day.
: Concept Idea for a Jungle Utility Marksmen Champion
E- Homeward bound? R- All outposts are mine? Also how do you account for two ultimates going at the same time on opposite teams. who gets what?
: Is Twitch suddenly OP or what?
hug turret while he goes invisble then engage when he comes out. It's a fairly long cooldown that only gets reset off takedown.
: Hextech is too powerful.
What are you talking about longer than most late game fights? The fights that I have late game go one of two ways. Either yes they do end in about 4 seconds (rarely. only happens when my comp goes into a assassin comp or something that is only geared to make it to top 4 but not really guarantee a win.) or they go into overtime (how most of my final matches go because my noble comp versus another noble comp or into the shapeshifter comp is not ending in less than 8 seconds. I guarantee that.)
: Sounds more like you're making assumptions without context :\
> [{quoted}](name=Elderwood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTLsQZRZ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T03:41:43.726+0000) > > Sounds more like you're making assumptions without context :\ Context is clear. What you meant is clear. Going back on what your original intent was doesn't make it any different. Again. Match history showed he won. He did his job. You do you. He did him.
: Legitimately just a video of me getting nuked by Rengar and you immediately take the defensive? lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Elderwood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTLsQZRZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T03:27:39.646+0000) > > Legitimately just a video of me getting nuked by Rengar and you immediately take the defensive? lmao Because you come out passive aggressive. It's easy to read the underlying words there. The underlying tone is evident. And I merely stated facts and you laughed as if I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about. But meh. You do you. He did him. And from the match history from op.gg. He came away with the win.
: LOL {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Elderwood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RTLsQZRZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T03:13:20.356+0000) > > LOL {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Doesn't matter how many downvotes you give me. I know I'm right. I don't coddle people for upvotes lol. I tell it like it is. You also have no armor to his 3 lethality items. What else would you like to learn?
Lycangel (NA)
: Unpopular Opinion: Champion Whining Ban
> > And ffs I want that to be a bannable offense. Its one thing if people are picking the wrong characters for a lane. Like bringing a pure assassin for support or something. {{champion:555}}
: Rengar is a fun and engaging champion to play against
Fed Rengar...Bad positioning on your part. Yep that's normal. Edit: You can downvote me if you want. But: 1. You backed out of range of a turret so easy dive to commit to. 2. When he jumped you didn't even throw chompers down to help you. 3. You were hard shoved mid with only Annie around you in an extended lane which spells come kill me. 4. Was not so much your fault because you were behind your team, just on the opposite side because they were running away but still bad positioning. Shall I elaborate anymore as to why your complaint is unwarranted against a guy who did his job and got fed?
Rioter Comments
: Just gonna tell somethings to riot
Careful, some of the higher ups in boards will come and condone you for speaking that way XP I fully agree with you though. Riot and it's affliates no longer care about the player, only the $. The game will go down further and further. Maybe people will watch the LCS but showing numbers by watching esports versus playing the game won't help keep the company afloat. I'm just waiting who is going to step up and take the mantle next from Riot. Maybe Dota does something strange and sucks most of the playerbase away.
: Why is Draven allowed to be strong at any moment of the game?
His whole point is to get ahead early at the expense of late. He falls way off late compared to other adcs owing to the fact of how close he actually has to get to auto champs and reliance on his Spinning Axes. If he doesn't seem oppressive by the mid game, chances are, he's not carrying that game. It's high risk high reward gameplay.
: Nerf Hextech TFT
Position and spread items better. While I still think this game mode is terrible due to so much relying on RNG and less on skill. Positioning champs where the hextech doesn't hit every champ with an item is well within your control. 2 hextech do one circle all the way around the impact zone. 4 hextech hit 2 circles around the impact zone. You can easily maneuver to where only one champ is affected. I do it all the time with my noble Jinx comp.
: Now it seems like every game is won by some form of ShapeShifter.
I went 4-0 tonight with Nobles, gunslingers, blademasters, hextech. And I beat 3 shapeshifter comps fully completed in the process Comp I used-> {{champion:67}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:89}} You want to see the most broken comp, it's what I've listed. Only been beaten once and the reason it was beaten was because the phantom buff took my jinx all the way down to 100 hp and somehow the enemy Karthus had enough mana to either immediately cast through items or do one auto then cast. Jumped from Silver 2 to Gold 2
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:39:13.205+0000)...then maybe showing actual care to their complaints... Like they did here, by making the call to icebox the Yasuo/Kindred changes?
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:40:35.645+0000) > > Like they did here, by making the call to icebox the Yasuo/Kindred changes? So I should give them credit for fixing one mistake out of countless? Please, when they do something noteworthy, I'll acknowledge it.
: You know, if you'd like Riot to be more open to listening to the community, the best way to do that is to be *positive* about Riot making decisions that you support rather than calling them morons for not accurately predicting the community's response -- especially because the vocal community backlash doesn't represent 100% of the community by any stretch of the imagination.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:31:20.739+0000) > > You know, if you'd like Riot to be more open to listening to the community, the best way to do that is to be *positive* about Riot making decisions that you support rather than calling them morons for not accurately predicting the community's response -- especially because the vocal community backlash doesn't represent 100% of the community by any stretch of the imagination. Except the choices they make have caused many people to stop playing. Look at some of the bigger streamers. They are vocal and some focus on other games more than League. I think if you want to community to be nice, then maybe showing actual care to their complaints instead of insulting those who know that Riot doesn't care unless it affects pros. The more you know.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: make it so you can remove items you accidentally placed on a champ in tft
Or do the smart thing and construct items from champs given in between and then sell the champ to have the completed item to put on the character
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LNegJEoH,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:49:18.054+0000) > > Ya. Not sure what you are describing. That's not Skyrim. Skyrim is wonderful and I don't even play it religiously. That is Skyrim's base game. Try playing it without mods. It's a garbage dumpster fire of empty nothingness and the few things that actually exist are either barebones or strung in the wrong order/design. And you have to watch out for an obscene level of bugs. I formed a habit of making a new save every 5 minute when I played Skyrim and had to take a while to finally got rid of that fucking habit given to me by a broken game.
Or actually spend $60 for the whole game with the DLCs without mods. It's what I do. You sound salty lol
: Hahahhahahahaha As a Yorick main, I laugh at this post. You cannot comprehend the amount of IMPACT you have against a Yorick. His early game is infamously garbage; until he gets lvl 6, he's basically 2/3 of a champion. The best Darius players should know how to capitalize on that and zone him out early to prevent him from farming. -You win all trades before lvl 4, almost all trades before lvl 6 -Don't buy Executioners unless he's going straight for lifesteal; it aint worth it -Conqueror Darius is boring and unfun; for a better all-in, go Aftershock. For better sustain and speed, go Fleet (my personal favorite) Normally I wouldnt want to encourage this as I like to play Yorick myself, but I recently moved to jg so I don't matter
> [{quoted}](name=Pals Before Gals,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eNRftgUr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T20:27:56.921+0000) > > Hahahhahahahaha > > As a Yorick main, I laugh at this post. You cannot comprehend the amount of IMPACT you have against a Yorick. His early game is infamously garbage; until he gets lvl 6, he's basically 2/3 of a champion. The best Darius players should know how to capitalize on that and zone him out early to prevent him from farming. > > -You win all trades before lvl 4, almost all trades before lvl 6 > -Don't buy Executioners unless he's going straight for lifesteal; it aint worth it > -Conqueror Darius is boring and unfun; for a better all-in, go Aftershock. For better sustain and speed, go Fleet (my personal favorite) > > Normally I wouldnt want to encourage this as I like to play Yorick myself, but I recently moved to jg so I don't matter I know the impact I have. Again. I held the wave towards my turret. Anytime he came up to cs I was pulling him in and engaging. he was missing his cage and his e throws so the little gremlins didn't automatically target me. This dude was still outhealing me. This doesn't make sense. I'm not a dumbass. I can recognize when I should and should not fight and how I should build. What I don't understand is I had his damage mitigated, his healing reduced, fought when his ult was down after 6 and he still out heals and damages me even though we both had trinity parts and i had the healing reduction and ninja tabi's
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LNegJEoH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-18T19:50:38.388+0000) > > Skyrim is amazing you literally have no idea what you're talking about Unless the DLCs changed it, I played the base game and hated it to my guts. Never have I played a RPG where I was actively punished for specialising my character's build in a leveling system that force you to be the master of everything or else you can't even level; never had I played a RPG where your body armour and your leg armour are the same piece that's also attached to a shockingly barren armour and weapon option diversity (ie there is no diversity at all since especially the armour is completely linear progression) it's genuinely concern whether Bethesda even knows what an action game even is; never have I played a singleplayer RPG with quests so mindblowingly dull where especially the main quest lasted only as long as half a sleep session and also made no sense while they were at it, while the side quests were certainly a lot better it wasn't that much better barring a very few selection of side question you could feel the devs actually tried and cared; never have I played a game so devoid of ANY quality control that they couldn't even get the OPENING CUTSCENE right where I was locked out of starting my very first playthrough until 2 relaunches later because Alduin wouldn't get onto that fucking tower to start my damn game, you'd think they would at least get the scripted event that's the VERY FIRST THING you see in the game working 100% but apparently not (this is to say, bugs were everywhere, including that time there were 2 critical bugs in the already laughably short main quest that you couldn't actually progress past without cheating with console commands); never have I walked through a game world so vast and yet so empty and soul-less, where "do whatever you want" may be the slogan but there is little to nothing to actually do (I also got sick of the copy paste dungeons where only the Dwemer ruins actually have any sort of originality in them); and never have I played a game where they not just screwed up random encounter so bad but they dragged DRAGONS down with it and made them absolutely appalling instead of making me excited like I SHOULD BE when I hear about dragons; and never have I played a game with swords and magic where both combat options are as dull and derivative as they are in Skyrim, I guess we could forgive the swords and arrows but certainly not magic, like how do you even make magic as boring as it is in Skyrim's base game (and the invisibility spell literally doesn't work and is somehow flat out inferior to stealth squatting that for some reason instantly makes you disappear from reality even if you squat right in front of someone in broad day light so long you pass the stat-check); etc etc. Skyrim is a clearly unfinished mess. Full of questionable design decisions that wouldn't even stand on its own even if they were to be put in a more polished and competent game, but ofc, they have to exist in a game like Skyrim where it's half-stuck in Alpha that expects the players to do the developers job of actually making the damn game; while they charge the players who actually made the game the full price for their efforts, I guess.
Ya. Not sure what you are describing. That's not Skyrim. Skyrim is wonderful and I don't even play it religiously.
Rioter Comments
UberBo (NA)
: Except that what you get early doesn't define your endgame. Once 4 and 5 star units start popping up you can make a call. Yesterday I had a game where I had a mishmash of everything, mostly Blademasters but no Atrox. Started winning a bit with Brawlers + Lucian and Jinx (kept Fiona 2 on my bench just in case). Then I found a Kayle, pivoted to Nobles and won. That's the usual road to a Nobles win. And if I hadn't found the Kayle I could have run with the six Brawlers/Gunslinger and still placed top 4, depending what items I could make for it.
Dude you aren't convincing me of anything. This game is pure RNG. You really have to be dense to not see that.
UberBo (NA)
: Then you're choosing to bet your game on the dice - get Kayle and win or don't and lose. Maintaining flexibility through the mid game isn't easier, and doesn't guarantee a better result, but will be more consistent over time. I couldn't imagine leaving it to a coin flip, so I keep multiple options at all times. You have the freedom to play how you want, just accept the cost. Hold and pray shouldn't be a better option than flowing and adapting.
No I'm playing with what was given the most. The rest was spare bits and pieces of gunslingers sorcs and demons. None of which would complete a buff save for demon level 2 if I traded two of the nobles out. Still wouldn't have beaten the comp. No this is RNG.
UberBo (NA)
: You went all in on a comp that required a 5 cost you didn't have. You roll the dice, you take your chances. If you watch the high skill players you'll see they don't commit to a build that early. If they get a Kayle they may pivot into Nobles, but they won't risk a game on finding one. There are a lot of great paths that don't commit you to 6 Noble, like any combination of Rangers, Knights and Gunslingers for example.
I disagree whole heartedly. If what I'm getting most at the time is nobles being thrown in my face, i'm opting to what the cards give.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Retrauk (NA)
: Victorious Skin 2019 Prediction.
Personally I'd like to see Braum.
: SR is more RNG based than TFT
Because SR you have the possibility of Solo Carrying the game regardless of the surroundings. You are in full complete control of your character from skilling to buying items to movement on the board. TFT, you are not guaranteed ANY items from the first 3 stages. You aren't guaranteed any pieces you may need for a certain comp if you went that direction or you are given multiple pieces of multiple comps with nothing being complete. You don't have total control over movement of your champions other than their starting position and who blitz pulls or assassins jump to. You don't have the ability to pick who they target first. You are handed only 5 champion cards to pick from minus a reroll. Pirate buff more often than not yields a shoe. In SR if you stop doing any action you either DCd or a communication error. In TFT, they will randomly stop regardless of positioning on the map. I could go on but I'm pretty sure I've made enough points here.
Nmagoun (NA)
: Since 3v3s are retiring, why not make Nexus Blitz, ARURF, or One for All replace it?
While we are at it, put ranked by into one of the 3 game modes. You know like Twisted Treeline had. They can't be worried about RNG as showcased by TFT. I'm all for Nexus Blitz.
: Next TFT patch there will be 4 new champions added as part of the Hextech Origin: Vi, a Bruiser, Camile, a Blademaster, Jayce, a Shapeshifter, and Jinx, a Gunslinger. They updated the class break points ahead of adding the actual new champions You can read more about the new Origin and Champions [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/EPhOB4EK-tft-hextech-origin-details-and-feedback-thread?utm_source=lens)
preciate it. i think it's a little dumb not to release together though in my opinion.
Rioter Comments
: UDYR IS GETTING A NEW SKIN
Yep. Looks like Riot is getting more money from me. Edit: Anyone know when this skin is coming out? Is it next patch?
: Its a complex I've noticed, in every single game, that at least one person in there thinks they know everything. A day ago I played with someone who was gold last year, and this person and I were both attempting to explain the situation (politely) and the team wouldn't listen. In fact one of them wanted to report the guy because he said he couldn't carry them! its just so freakin' sad, I always tried to find people (and still do) higher ranked than I am to learn from them and get better but these players didn't want to listen to a former gold and a current gold. Hell in my case I just want to learn better techniques and engages with certain champions but these noobs in every sense of the word are throwing valuable advice out the window because somehow they think they know better. Its vastly worse now than years ago, too.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5bXuzfEB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T02:48:19.937+0000) > > Its a complex I've noticed, in every single game, that at least one person in there thinks they know everything. > > A day ago I played with someone who was gold last year, and this person and I were both attempting to explain the situation (politely) and the team wouldn't listen. In fact one of them wanted to report the guy because he said he couldn't carry them! its just so freakin' sad, I always tried to find people (and still do) higher ranked than I am to learn from them and get better but these players didn't want to listen to a former gold and a current gold. Hell in my case I just want to learn better techniques and engages with certain champions but these noobs in every sense of the word are throwing valuable advice out the window because somehow they think they know better. Its vastly worse now than years ago, too. I'm similar. I need to work on my mechanics tremendously mostly because I played the easy tank champs like Sejuani, Olaf, bruiser Xin Zhao. Fairly straight forward champs. My macro is what got me up to Plat in one of the ranked queues. But I blow at mechanics.
: You know, people are human. Sure, sometimes people ignore you because they don't want to listen or some other hard-headed reason, but sometimes people honestly miss things in chat, or they try to do what you said but fail, or they're new and don't understand. I had a friend get mad at me and the team earlier for not listening to them, and I felt really bad because I thought I was trying to do what he recommended, but I'm legit just not as good of a player as he is so I guess i failed. Try asking again, don't rage at your team when they don't listen the first time and try not to get bitter and angry and quit on them.
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5bXuzfEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T02:22:20.008+0000) > > You know, people are human. > Sure, sometimes people ignore you because they don't want to listen or some other hard-headed reason, but sometimes people honestly miss things in chat, or they try to do what you said but fail, or they're new and don't understand. > > I had a friend get mad at me and the team earlier for not listening to them, and I felt really bad because I thought I was trying to do what he recommended, but I'm legit just not as good of a player as he is so I guess i failed. > > Try asking again, don't rage at your team when they don't listen the first time and try not to get bitter and angry and quit on them. I didn't rage at him and he actually acknowledged my comment and then engaged. That's what baffles me.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T03:18:54.972+0000) > > lol you are trying to take a high ground saying right and wrong doesn't matter. But you are wrong in this case and your attempt just shows you talking out of your butt. Stay in bronze I guess or Iron or however low you are XP I'm not saying it doesn't matter, I'm saying it doesn't exist. The argument you've created is an argument between 19 and 20, meant to distract from the fact that every word of this post is true. It's a classic attempt to bog me down in definitions and wordplay so we don't have to talk about what actually happened. In such an argument, there isn't a "right" or "wrong". There is only your distraction, and whether or not I engage with it. I've chosen not to. (Pro tip from a League veteran: You can hover over user names on the boards to see level. Level's all that really matters when it comes to game knowledge. For the record, I'm officially unranked. I don't have the time or energy to invest in ranked when it's not my actual job. If the LCS were worth it, I'd play, but the LCS salary system is garbage.)
Actually I made multiple points and your rebuttles were terrible. You haven't constructed a statement that held enough validity to counter my arguments and just continued your whole "Yi is strong. Nerf Yi. cry cry cry"
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:50:40.280+0000) > > Your point clearly states 4 kills before 20 minutes. Your match history clearly shows 7 kills before 20 minutes. If you can't comprehend even this simple statistic then you won't comprehend the other information provided above and as such you are simply another person whining about something you don't understand....yet. I wasn't sure until now, but I see clearly what you're doing and I refuse to engage with it any further. There's no "wrong" or "right" to this discussion. You are attempting to wield sophistry against me, and as this doesn't actually constitute an argument, there's nothing for me to argue with you.
lol you are trying to take a high ground saying right and wrong doesn't matter. But you are wrong in this case and your attempt just shows you talking out of your butt. Stay in bronze I guess or Iron or however low you are XP
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:04:03.825+0000) > Edit: Also your count is way off. You didn't allow 4 kills....you allowed 7 kills in the first 20 minutes with another 4 kills offered within 3 minutes after 20 minutes. He was fed. plain and simple. My count is slightly off. 5. I don't count the 20 minute mark, because that's where Yi bought Wit's End and everything changed. For 19 of the first 20 minutes, we allowed him only 5 kills and 4 deaths to our 16 team kills.
Also the 20 minute mark starts from 20 and goes to halfway between 20 and 22 on the recap. So yea. it was 7 kills.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:26:59.917+0000) > > Again you are wrong. It's 7 kills in the first 20 minutes and 11 total before 23 minutes. I can count just fine thank you. Also most of the lower player base doesn't use their brain in the game as much. The concept of cc aludes them and so does power spikes. Using terrain in fights. All important features with others not listed that helps define Yi as one of the weaker junglers. The majority of consumers aren't wrong. Period. The vast majority of kendō practitioners weren't skilled enough to avoid being injured by bokutō, so they invented shinai. They didn't simply tell those people to "get good". > What I recommend for you to do is check out videos about countering certain champs if they bother you or ban them outright. You gave him 11 kills before 23 minutes and 7 of those in the first 20. Doesn't matter about the deaths with it so much. Not in the elo I'm assuming you are. He got fed. He got items. He carried the game. With help from your team. You can't ban in normals, otherwise I absolutely would. What I'm trying to tell you is when he _started carrying_, we had 16 kills to his 5. (Not 7. You're counting the period after he bought Wit's End. The point I'm trying to make is that items like the new Wit's End are imbalanced.) There is no way in any reality that a single item should be able to start trashing an entire team by yourself after that kind of start differential. I mean, they fed our Yi 8 kills in the first 20 minutes, and our Yi was a slightly more experienced player than theirs, **and** he only died twice, meaning he had more time to farm. Do you see our Yi destroying them on that level? No. Because our Yi didn't build the obscene self-sustain items that theirs did.
Your point clearly states 4 kills before 20 minutes. Your match history clearly shows 7 kills before 20 minutes. If you can't comprehend even this simple statistic then you won't comprehend the other information provided above and as such you are simply another person whining about something you don't understand....yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:15:09.295+0000) > > Because master yi isn't in a strong state. Only strong against lower elos. And I notice you didn't address my last comment. It wasn't 4 kills in 20 minutes. It was 7. And even a kill can net a lead. I play in lower elos. So does over 80% of the player base, if like most you count Gold as a "lower elo". Why would you ignore a gigantic issue for 83% of the players in the game because it doesn't affect the other 17%? As far as kills, we're both wrong. I recounted at it was 5. But 5 kills to 4 deaths isn't a _personal lead_ for Yi, is what I'm saying. He wasn't particularly any more "fed" than the rest of us. In fact, as a team, we had a solid lead on both kills and objectives at the 20 minute mark. 16 kills to their 6, 4 towers to their none, and two drakes (Infernal among them) to their none. No matter what happened after Yi got those few kills, I fail to see how the numbers support any form of advantage for him or his team at 20.
Again you are wrong. It's 7 kills in the first 20 minutes and 11 total before 23 minutes. I can count just fine thank you. Also most of the lower player base doesn't use their brain in the game as much. The concept of cc aludes them and so does power spikes. Using terrain in fights. All important features with others not listed that helps define Yi as one of the weaker junglers. What I recommend for you to do is check out videos about countering certain champs if they bother you or ban them outright. You gave him 11 kills before 23 minutes and 7 of those in the first 20. Doesn't matter about the deaths with it so much. Not in the elo I'm assuming you are. He got fed. He got items. He carried the game. With help from your team.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=shXXwdsR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:04:03.825+0000) > > We didn't give him an early lead > > or > > We only allowed him 4 kills in the first 20 minutes. > > > > So which is it. Giving over 4 kills to him is giving him an early lead. I wouldn't call 4 kills and 4 deaths at 20 minutes a "lead". If anything, he broke even; worse than even, because as you can see, very few of his early ganks lead to kills for his team. This isn't LCS where 2 kills in 20 minutes means you're off to a lead. Down here where the real gamers play, an "early lead" looks more like 7/1. > And he probably wasn't afraid to hit because Wit's end protected him from some of the redirect damage from thornmail. Not only that he hasn't been prevented from lifestealing, he has just had it reduced. So he's still lifestealing. Also he gains AS on his ult which he was in and I'm assuming he popped E which meant he also had true damage. All recipes for him to rip through you there. I know he's still lifestealing. What I'm saying is if you can lifesteal through Exhaust and Grievous Wounds against Ornn, who deals % Health damage, and another Yi? Something is not right about this. And that's just one fight; the record shows he got three or four of us at once in others. He was always the first in and the last out, and he very rarely paid for it. I'm not saying I don't understand how it happened, I'm saying it shouldn't happen. > Closer inspection also shows that he built Death's Dance which turns some of the damage into a 3 second bleed for delayed damage allowing him to live a bit longer if needed. Phantom hit from Rageblade and Botrk....it's not surprising what he did. Especially since you missed your cc as.....were you Ornn in that video? If so you missed Q and follow up knockup that would have been helpful. Course you couldn't knock him up anyways because instead of hanging on to an important cc ability, you used it for what looks to be wave clear possibly not realizing that Ornn's E is not the best waveclear against not only super minions, but also baroned up minions. I was Ornn, yes. I had used the E to draw his attention to me, knowing he was about to go in hard (he'd just ulted and turned around on us) and I wasn't in range of the wall. Better me than my Yi, I thought. I was probably right, but it didn't matter in the end. For the record, even when I did land the knockup, it only lead to his death once after 20. Every other time he'd just heal immediately after until Alpha Strike was ready, then destroy us from there. Had I waited to knock up until he started healing, well, he never would have started. He'd immediately Alpha Strike to our squishies and pick us off one by one. The only chance to stop Yi as Ornn lies in using the E at the start and praying that your team can burst him down before he starts healing. > What else is confusing you? In general, what's confusing me is how a company with this much single-game experience still allows a champion like Master Yi to exist as he currently does.
Because master yi isn't in a strong state. Only strong against lower elos. And I notice you didn't address my last comment. It wasn't 4 kills in 20 minutes. It was 7. And even a kill can net a lead.
: This is officially ridiculous!
We didn't give him an early lead or We only allowed him 4 kills in the first 20 minutes. So which is it. Giving over 4 kills to him is giving him an early lead. And he probably wasn't afraid to hit because Wit's end protected him from some of the redirect damage from thornmail. Not only that he hasn't been prevented from lifestealing, he has just had it reduced. So he's still lifestealing. Also he gains AS on his ult which he was in and I'm assuming he popped E which meant he also had true damage. All recipes for him to rip through you there. Closer inspection also shows that he built Death's Dance which turns some of the damage into a 3 second bleed for delayed damage allowing him to live a bit longer if needed. Phantom hit from Rageblade and Botrk....it's not surprising what he did. Especially since you missed your cc as.....were you Ornn in that video? If so you missed Q and follow up knockup that would have been helpful. Course you couldn't knock him up anyways because instead of hanging on to an important cc ability, you used it for what looks to be wave clear possibly not realizing that Ornn's E is not the best waveclear against not only super minions, but also baroned up minions. What else is confusing you? Edit: Also your count is way off. You didn't allow 4 kills....you allowed 7 kills in the first 20 minutes with another 4 kills offered within 3 minutes after 20 minutes. He was fed. plain and simple.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

WhyEvenBotherFR

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion